Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: The Alien Agenda

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Back in 2014, I posted this thread.
    ... which was a kind of sequel to my earlier (but similar) thread
    And on that thread, I'd posted this video, from Richard Dolan 9 months ago. (Start in at 17:30 for the video's main theme.)

As Rich Dolan said there, he's just "mulling this over". But he's also pretty bright. He may have been on to something then, and on to something now.

That video is worth listening to. But Richard's thesis is that the ETs may be here to stop humanity from destroying itself (and our environment in the process), and hence various influences may be being brought to bear, in various ways, to initiate "The Great Reset" and other heavyweight, authoritarian control factors to rein us all in "before it's too late".

But there may be a variant on all this: that the ETs want to remove us from the equation, wholesale, and restore Planet Earth to an uninhabited, protected, Cosmic Park. And maybe humanity, in some form, might be reintroduced — a real great reset! — once the planet has recovered.

Say, in a few hundred years from now. Or at most 1000, which is all it might take for the ecosystem to recover well. (If anyone doubts that, look at the rapid healthy reemergence of all the wildlife around Chernobyl in just a few decades.)

The hybrids might be being introduced to somehow see this process through. And the vaxx mandates, being rushed and pushed through as if there were some kind of desperate unrevealed race again time, might be not about population reduction but about population elimination. (A hypothesis test: if so, then another much more serious virus would be released in the next year or so.)

And we'd not need to worry about a nuclear war. That would not be permitted to happen.

I'd give this hypothesis maybe 5-10% chance of having some truth in it. But not zero. To make things even more complex than they already seem to be, there may be various ET races, with different final goals, but who are at the moment in temporary broad alliance about getting the humans out of the way. After that, their agendas may diverge.

And it has to be possible (again, unlikely but not 100% impossible) that the controlling elite have been given an option, or an ultimatum, to leave the planet and get out of the way themselves — maybe having done the ETs' work in killing off the rest of humanity first. That then dovetails into the theme of my first thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis.

Earlier in this thread, I'd suggested that "The Coming Change", that many abductees have reported hearing about was some kind of major catastrophe. Maybe it is! But in this post I'm suggesting an alternative, that "The Coming Change" — which the ETs clearly do NOT want us to know about — may be our very own removal.

After all, they'd hardly tell us about that if they knew and were in on the planning or preparation. That alone might account for the totally clandestine and stealthy nature of the activities of even the ETs who seem to be kindly and benevolent.
    Heck, this tallies with my own intuition, and analysis - the seemingly desperate push to have us all injected with this damned mRNA potion, could be Big Pharma corrupting the political classes, with bribes and threats, but it also could be a global long term attempt to begin the elimination of our civilization and even species! There is something to this, I'd wager all my guitars on it, I'm not certain but my innermost self knows something is brewing that is not good - the shift we have witnessed since 2019, look at how much it has changed.
    Only wager the electric ones - keep your acoustics!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Harmony (3rd April 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), TomKat (3rd April 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    AI: Angel Intervention

I decided to ask my nonphysical partner of 25 years his thoughts on the "Alien Agenda". I asked the Seraph all the questions already posed by many who contributed to this thread. This particular Seraph's lifespan is about 350,000 years, so he brings some credibility to the table.

When I asked him in various ways about the current alien agenda, he eliminated all of the following except the last idea:
    • Are various E.T. or interdimensional races collaborating to reduce the Homo Sapiens Sapiens population on Earth at this time?
      Collaborating to kill us off completely?
      Expecting an asteroid direct hit to kill many of us anyway?
      Are they trying to slow down our tech advances?
      Are various E.T. races battling each other for control of the planet right now?
      Is Satan partnering with E.T.s to determine the fate of the planet?
      Have E.T.'s decided to leave us alone and leave us to our own fate?
      Are we being manipulated or controlled by on-planet, nonhumanoid beings who want our numbers reduced?
    After negating all the above possibilities, the Seraph says: "Angel interference has resulted in a long pause in all negative scenarios."
    There are Angels (whether biblical or whatever), and we have support from spirit guides.

I doubt that I would be here without them being involved.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Harmony (3rd April 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th June 2022), Mike Gorman (3rd April 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), TomKat (3rd April 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd April 2022), Wind (3rd April 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

... which was a kind of sequel to my earlier (but similar) thread
    And on that thread, I'd posted this video, from Richard Dolan 9 months ago. (Start in at 17:30 for the video's main theme.)

As Rich Dolan said there, he's just "mulling this over". But he's also pretty bright. He may have been on to something then, and on to something now.

That video is worth listening to. But Richard's thesis is that the ETs may be here to stop humanity from destroying itself (and our environment in the process), and hence various influences may be being brought to bear, in various ways, to initiate "The Great Reset" and other heavyweight, authoritarian control factors to rein us all in "before it's too late".

But there may be a variant on all this: that the ETs want to remove us from the equation, wholesale, and restore Planet Earth to an uninhabited, protected, Cosmic Park. And maybe humanity, in some form, might be reintroduced — a real great reset! — once the planet has recovered.

Say, in a few hundred years from now. Or at most 1000, which is all it might take for the ecosystem to recover well. (If anyone doubts that, look at the rapid healthy reemergence of all the wildlife around Chernobyl in just a few decades.)

The hybrids might be being introduced to somehow see this process through. And the vaxx mandates, being rushed and pushed through as if there were some kind of desperate unrevealed race again time, might be not about population reduction but about population elimination. (A hypothesis test: if so, then another much more serious virus would be released in the next year or so.)

And we'd not need to worry about a nuclear war. That would not be permitted to happen.

I'd give this hypothesis maybe 5-10% chance of having some truth in it. But not zero. To make things even more complex than they already seem to be, there may be various ET races, with different final goals, but who are at the moment in temporary broad alliance about getting the humans out of the way. After that, their agendas may diverge.

And it has to be possible (again, unlikely but not 100% impossible) that the controlling elite have been given an option, or an ultimatum, to leave the planet and get out of the way themselves — maybe having done the ETs' work in killing off the rest of humanity first. That then dovetails into the theme of my first thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis.

Earlier in this thread, I'd suggested that "The Coming Change", that many abductees have reported hearing about was some kind of major catastrophe. Maybe it is! But in this post I'm suggesting an alternative, that "The Coming Change" — which the ETs clearly do NOT want us to know about — may be our very own removal.

After all, they'd hardly tell us about that if they knew and were in on the planning or preparation. That alone might account for the totally clandestine and stealthy nature of the activities of even the ETs who seem to be kindly and benevolent.
    My feelings on this which have continued to grow (since early childhood experiences, dreams etc.) is that there is a culling. Perhaps the ETs have tricked a certain portion of humanity in destroying itself, but actually a large portion of the war mongers, satanists, etc., will be the ones destroyed.

There will be groups of people here and there that will have no choice but to go back to living off of the land with respect to the Earth.

Maybe the splitting of timelines where the good go on one and the bad on another is just a way of looking at this evolution.

I have been wanting to post this somewhere and it has built up inside me and so here it is posted!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), boja (3rd April 2022), Harmony (3rd April 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th June 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), Spiral (3rd April 2022), Wind (3rd April 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

That video is worth listening to. But Richard's thesis is that the ETs may be here to stop humanity from destroying itself (and our environment in the process), and hence various influences may be being brought to bear, in various ways, to initiate "The Great Reset" and other heavyweight, authoritarian control factors to rein us all in "before it's too late".........

.......Earlier in this thread, I'd suggested that "The Coming Change", that many abductees have reported hearing about was some kind of major catastrophe. Maybe it is! But in this post I'm suggesting an alternative, that "The Coming Change" — which the ETs clearly do NOT want us to know about — may be our very own removal.

My feelings on this which have continued to grow (since early childhood experiences, dreams etc.) is that there is a culling. Perhaps the ETs have tricked a certain portion of humanity in destroying itself, but actually a large portion of the war mongers, satanists, etc., will be the ones destroyed.

There will be groups of people here and there that will have no choice but to go back to living off of the land with respect to the Earth.

Maybe the splitting of timelines where the good go on one and the bad on another is just a way of looking at this evolution.

I have been wanting to post this somewhere and it has built up inside me and so here it is posted!
    I think each level of awareness has more insight and advantage to be tricking the levels below it in some ways, sometimes for the good sometimes not.

Top level humans are tricking us, ET/interdimensionals, tricking them in some way, Higher level ETs/Interdimensionals tricking lower ETs/IDs, Seraphim/'Angels tricking them. lol

Feeding the elites egos with ideas like "We are meant to rule" and similar, could be a trick to set them up for failure. Higher level beings could see that certain agendas are very likely to backfire and those pushing the agenda never suspect it with their arrogance and shortsightedness.

Each level is stuck at their level of awareness and has to decide whether to believe the information coming from the level above them or not.

We just dont know how many agendas are competing. Is there a Nazi-like agenda to cull the "sheeple", create more space for other beings. Then it would be a mixture of humans and other beings who are ready for the next phase of life. Essentially, those who fail to 'graduate' are getting kicked out of Earth school since they arent ready for the upcoming technologies that will reveal much more about the true nature of reality.

Others talk of a different parasitic/demonic group that may just want to destroy everything or totally enslave to suck up all our energy.

If they were really trying to save the planet, like why bully and torture all of us peons. Why not have a talk with all the Corporate CEOs who totally suck and bully the hell out of them to change and stop being so destructive for profits. I don't see them attacking the middle management so to speak, given they have way more influence than us daily labor grinders. They could push all this environmental responsibility in the schools as much as they are pushing wokism, to get us to want to destroy each other.

I might not mind if some AI tech or whatever comes out that can scan our energy body (aura/chakras) and maybe the brain, in order to prove certain levels of development and other indicators, like how honest someone is.

Then, maybe there could be sectors of the world that have to be earned to gain entrance. A meritocracy. It would create drive for people to develop themselves. And ignorant people who suck can't pretend they are better than highly evolved people. Basically, we need tech to expose people for who they are on average, which can drastically change with effort.

this would be a bit different kind of divergence, instead of kicking people off the planet, we kick them out of certain regions. Hard core criminals could even have a freer prison. They could choose to be released from their cell onto some monitored island with others like them if they want. See how bad they want to be free, if they cant bully kind people, go bully other criminals lol.

If they can huddle even more into the cities like 90% or so, Then I could see them being able to more easily assign regions to new incoming intelligent species or something like i just mentioned.

Then most of us avalonians could finally go live together and build awesomeness with like minds. Those most desired regions would produce most of the best innovation. If everyone in the world could speak English, I guess dividing by something other than race/language would be more plausible. For now, this is not doable. Would need much more wealth and technology to move a lot of people.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 3rd April 2022 at 12:15.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Patient (3rd April 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)

That video is worth listening to. But Richard's thesis is that the ETs may be here to stop humanity from destroying itself (and our environment in the process), and hence various influences may be being brought to bear, in various ways, to initiate "The Great Reset" and other heavyweight, authoritarian control factors to rein us all in "before it's too late".........

.......Earlier in this thread, I'd suggested that "The Coming Change", that many abductees have reported hearing about was some kind of major catastrophe. Maybe it is! But in this post I'm suggesting an alternative, that "The Coming Change" — which the ETs clearly do NOT want us to know about — may be our very own removal.

I think each level of awareness has more insight and advantage to be tricking the levels below it in some ways, sometimes for the good sometimes not.

Top level humans are tricking us, ET/interdimensionals, tricking them in some way, Higher level ETs/Interdimensionals tricking lower ETs/IDs, Seraphim/'Angels tricking them. lol

Feeding the elites egos with ideas like "We are meant to rule" and similar, could be a trick to set them up for failure. Higher level beings could see that certain agendas are very likely to backfire and those pushing the agenda never suspect it with their arrogance and shortsightedness.

Each level is stuck at their level of awareness and has to decide whether to believe the information coming from the level above them or not.

We just dont know how many agendas are competing. Is there a Nazi-like agenda to cull the "sheeple", create more space for other beings. Then it would be a mixture of humans and other beings who are ready for the next phase of life. Essentially, those who fail to 'graduate' are getting kicked out of Earth school since they arent ready for the upcoming technologies that will reveal much more about the true nature of reality.

Others talk of a different parasitic/demonic group that may just want to destroy everything or totally enslave to suck up all our energy.

If they were really trying to save the planet, like why bully and torture all of us peons. Why not have a talk with all the Corporate CEOs who totally suck and bully the hell out of them to change and stop being so destructive for profits. I don't see them attacking the middle management so to speak, given they have way more influence than us daily labor grinders. They could push all this environmental responsibility in the schools as much as they are pushing wokism, to get us to want to destroy each other.

I might not mind if some AI tech or whatever comes out that can scan our energy body (aura/chakras) and maybe the brain, in order to prove certain levels of development and other indicators, like how honest someone is.

Then, maybe there could be sectors of the world that have to be earned to gain entrance. A meritocracy. It would create drive for people to develop themselves. And ignorant people who suck can't pretend they are better than highly evolved people. Basically, we need tech to expose people for who they are on average, which can drastically change with effort.

this would be a bit different kind of divergence, instead of kicking people off the planet, we kick them out of certain regions. Hard core criminals could even have a freer prison. They could choose to be released from their cell onto some monitored island with others like them if they want. See how bad they want to be free, if they cant bully kind people, go bully other criminals lol.

If they can huddle even more into the cities like 90% or so, Then I could see them being able to more easily assign regions to new incoming intelligent species or something like i just mentioned.

Then most of us avalonians could finally go live together and build awesomeness with like minds. Those most desired regions would produce most of the best innovation. If everyone in the world could speak English, I guess dividing by something other than race/language would be more plausible. For now, this is not doable. Would need much more wealth and technology to move a lot of people.
    Yes, there is a lot going on.

You bring up a lot of good points and topics - the more times I read your post the more I think you might be right about all of it - it it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I think all groups will do their part and many of us will be around to see it through.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Merkaba360 (9th April 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Agape (17th May 2022), Bayareamom (18th May 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (18th May 2022), Ewan (17th May 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Helvetic (31st August 2023), Kryztian (18th May 2022), mojo (4th June 2022), Patient (4th June 2022), RedX (7th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I have wondered, (since I came across the et phenomenon), if perhaps we are given shots, vaccines, medications and many other things through our environment, not for our own well being, but perhaps for our own safety? I just suggest this here, as there are a few posts that speak about agendas, and futures and include the topic of vaccines.

Humor me, but what if we did come across alien life, that was right here on Earth that is toxic to humans, or we learned that an aggressive race was vulnerable to a certain bacteria or virus? With people being abducted, it would be a smart idea to either protect them from dying merely for being in their presence, or perhaps using those same humans as a carrier for something we are perhaps immune to, that they are not?

If you were using humans as a food source, and you learned someone was contaminating that food source with toxic vaccines, would you continue to scoop people up and dine on them? I know, it's a revolting discussion, but one I feel that needs to be had at some point.

While I do not trust everything we are told, I would like to maintain the stance that many things are being done to protect us, in ways we couldn't even imagine. I find it difficult to believe that those creating such things, would allow their own families to get shots at birth for anything, unless they knew for certain that it was for a good cause, Especially given the amount of shots children get directly after birth.

And where I live, they give these shots mere hours after birth...

I am not speaking about the more recent rounds, but all of them, from the time we are born...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (17th May 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Kryztian (18th May 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I have wondered, (since I came across the et phenomenon), if perhaps we are given shots, vaccines, medications and many other things through our environment, not for our own well being, but perhaps for our own safety? I just suggest this here, as there are a few posts that speak about agendas, and futures and include the topic of vaccines.

Humor me, but what if we did come across alien life, that was right here on Earth that is toxic to humans, or we learned that an aggressive race was vulnerable to a certain bacteria or virus? With people being abducted, it would be a smart idea to either protect them from dying merely for being in their presence, or perhaps using those same humans as a carrier for something we are perhaps immune to, that they are not?

If you were using humans as a food source, and you learned someone was contaminating that food source with toxic vaccines, would you continue to scoop people up and dine on them? I know, it's a revolting discussion, but one I feel that needs to be had at some point.

While I do not trust everything we are told, I would like to maintain the stance that many things are being done to protect us, in ways we couldn't even imagine. I find it difficult to believe that those creating such things, would allow their own families to get shots at birth for anything, unless they knew for certain that it was for a good cause, Especially given the amount of shots children get directly after birth.

And where I live, they give these shots mere hours after birth...

I am not speaking about the more recent rounds, but all of them, from the time we are born...
    I will consider what you wrote.

However, please consider that health IMO is a matter of noninterference with the natural function innate in the human. Even before birth, the child is enmeshed in the world and develops an ability to "know" self and to defeat "not self" that might threaten.

IMO the fruit of the actions so far have been to weaken people, making chronic illness a "normal" state.

IMO the quack I hear seems to be an earth level coordinated system that literally squeezes the life force from us and delivers it "where" I do not know but I suspect is REAL phenomenon.

IMO the likely-hood is that there are many various life forms with interest here and the THREAT is from our own inability to know what is "good" for us. I recall being rebellious and having a sneering attitude for what looked like "goody two shoes".... something totally enculturated in me so I would start the INVERSION in my own life readily.

My family has been active in the "SYSTEM of DEATH" and we were considered "elevated" socially. The aspiration for greater elevation in the "SYSTEM OF DEATH" seems like it is desirable.

Quote I find it difficult to believe that those creating such things, would allow their own families to get shots at birth for anything, unless they knew for certain that it was for a good cause, Especially given the amount of shots children get directly after birth.
    It is truly difficult to understand but the BELIEF seems to be that the human organism is weak, is ugly, dirty and lacking. SO, we MUST have a "vaccine" against everything promoted as a threat. People who have been injured or know some who have become triggered to understand the truth IMO. Unfortunately, many cannot change their POV and add insult to injury IMO.

I don't know about aliens except there is an ALIEN mind influence that HATES LIFE. I see it all around me. I remember its presence in my own mind.....

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (17th May 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Kryztian (18th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022), onevoice (17th May 2022), Sunny (17th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I quite agree with what you wrote...

The only reason I wrote the post, is because it potentially involves the alien agenda...

The one item that gets brought up sometimes, that gets quickly avoided, is that some et may be using humanity as a food source... (LMH even suggests that this is a possibility)... It has also been suggested, in addition to being used as a food source, and abductions, some of which are never returned... that they will sometimes drop things into populations, spray things into our atmosphere, and try to make us sick.. or "Dumb us down" (Most recently William Thompkins suggested this prior to his death, along with much more...)

And no one ever talks about this... (Not that I can find)

I know that many people are getting some very exotic diseases that many have never heard of, and they are presenting in mass suddenly... Is this a result of someone dumping bioweapons into our atmosphere? Are humans doing it for future profit? To make the population less able to revolt to their controlling desires? Are they working hand in hand with the et?

And is there a possibility that the lives lost with some of these illnesses, (And horrible treatments), could be less than what someone felt they saved, by making us sick in the first place? For the pharmecutical industry, they're getting richer off of these things... What would the et gain (or loss) be?

The whole concept makes me sick, yet the diseases keep growing, and the population never seems to questions such things.. The new medications are still being produced, and no one is teaching people live in a healthy way, but rather manage their symptoms by way of pharmaceuticals....

I agree, someone wants us sick and weak... But exactly who? And why?

And I FULLY AGREE with this statement...

IMO the likely-hood is that there are many various life forms with interest here and the THREAT is from our own inability to know what is "good" for us.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), East Sun (18th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), Kryztian (18th May 2022), mojo (4th June 2022), Sunny (18th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Denise, I have some suspicion on that note but allow me to add my 2 cents.

Most ET missions are extremely wary of viral cross contamination even if they are able to destroy it in isolated live being , they still prefer not to deal with it.

Ask why no one wants corrupted, co-manufactured , deterrent pieces of broken biological codes on their planet.

They don’t want people even green blobs sneezing around or getting neural ticks.

The situation if not dealt with safely could well result in planetary quarantine for hundred years and who knows such giant pandemics happened in past transforming the very face of humanity,

cutting us away from possible intervention not to speak of peaceful and benevolent ET Contact scenario ,

leaving us more stranded and in gnostic darkness for another century.

In the meantime : we have done our utmost to reject the worst case scenario, we have attacked it aggressively on many fronts , perhaps we have overshot and suffocated under facemasks and did go nowhere but in more than one way we have won :
    our right to our awareness of primordial purity.

Our right to both biological and psychological purity is important to us.

We commonly worship it in our homes and sanctuaries.

We struggle to find it sometimes but it’s not to be argued about I believe.

It’s just quite hard here on Planet Earth, dust blowing to our face all the time and temperatures can be punishing ..

People go out to nature believing it’s a “safe paradise” , lose their senses, walk over the cliff and die.

Tourists of all kinds have come here only to find themselves trapped , since long ago.

Trapped in the 6 realms. Trapped in human politics, families and other structures or under them.

Eventually and once you can recognize the relevance of all that seems to be important is actually rather small on Universal scale the passage opens for us to bigger quantum space :
    whatever it means.

💫

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Thank you to Delight and Agape for engaging in the exercise of even considering what I wrote... I do appreciate it, and your opinions matter about such things... And I will fully consider what you both have written...

You are both so right, in that humanity doesn't know what we need as a whole, and we are so very distracted in our own lives. Truly many overlook their own true needs as a result..

And those things can easily be used against us, in decision making processes.. And it need not be "Others" to do this to us, we already do it to ourselves.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (18th May 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022), Suzi E (18th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

I'm just building a little here on my long original post, continuing to think aloud.

Since I shared that, Richard Dolan, whose ideas I always consider with respect, has continued to present his strong idea that the reason the ETs are so interested in Planet Earth right now is because our whole society is about to transform into a totalitarian, technocratic one, with our current quaint idea of personal freedom and autonomy all redundant and outdated.

He may be partly right: yes, some of that may well happen. But I think right now, early June 2022, what we're seeing all around us, but is hard to fit all into our single field of view at once, is the slow-motion collapse of:
    • our modern, 'first-world', culture;
    • many of our systems;
    • much of the lifestyle we took for granted;
    • our means of reliable and abundant energy production;
    • our whole precarious supply chain structure which once badly broken means the entire global machine crunches to a halt and will be hard to restart.
    Combine that with the enormous damage to the biosphere, the fact that there ARE too many people on our planet for our current systems to sustain, the psychopathy of our administrators, politicians, technocrats and controllers, the danger of a really destructive hot war, and serious and possibly accelerating climate change (not 'warming', but change!), the ETs would be all here to watch all this play out VERY carefully.

What may also be in play is that they know what's going to happen, or what's probable to happen. They have already have seen (or even physically visited) the likely futures.

And a notion that I can never quite let go of: This may not be 'our' planet.

Maybe we're like the indigenous Kenyan Maasai tribe in what is now called the Masai Mara game reserve, where they'd lived for tens of thousands of years — until they were abruptly expelled by the government to make it all a 'National Park'.

(The same thing happened to the San Bushmen in the Kalahari, most Native Americans, and I suspect many other indigenous peoples as well. They all thought the land was 'theirs'. But evidently, it wasn't.)

We may have been the appointed and anointed caretakers of our planet, and it has to be possible that the ruling classes of the ancient kingdoms (possibly 'coneheads', but that's a different topic) somehow knew full-well that they had this responsibility.

But then corruption took over, and/or maybe archontic influence (i.e. not malevolent ET factors, but malevolent spiritual factors), and so something different is now happening. It may all have departed from the plan.

The ruling classes still feel, or 'know', they have that controlling governance, and need to cull the herd and do a whole bunch of other things to keep the rest of the humans in check. But just maybe, things have got out of hand and this is NOT how the ETs ever intended things to be.

If it's an experiment, there may come a point where the experimenters will step in. It's like we're the monkeys in a cage who have found the keys not only to the cage but to the whole key cabinet, and now are about to set out through the city with guns, driving the experimenters' own trucks.

At some point, while this would surely all be very interesting to observe, the experimenters would decide to call a halt.

And they could do that any time they wanted to. If the ETs can shut down a whole bunch of nuclear missiles in seconds flat, they could just disable our whole society and enforce a major time-out pause. Exactly as in When The Earth Stood Still.

All this may be ALSO occurring in the context of an imminent major environmental or geophysical catastrophe. Possibly the ETs are aware that may well happen too, and are standing by to see what occurs first.

And assuming they have the technology to have altered our DNA in various 'upgrades' over the last couple hundred thousand years, there's no reason at all to think they may not be doing that again, right now — maybe in concert with all of the above.

To figure out the various likelihoods, we have to think like them — not like us.

Inasmuch as I feel I can think like them — just a tiny, tiny bit! — my bets are that what's concerning them is the breakdown of our whole civilization, and the damage we may cause in that process if it all crumbles to anarchic chaos. And of course, there are many groups of ETs, not just one.... and at least one of those groups would be happy to see no humans here at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th June 2022 at 18:00.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (5th June 2022), Casey Claar (4th June 2022), Chip (4th June 2022), chrifri (4th June 2022), DNA (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), Inversion (4th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (4th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), leavesoftrees (5th June 2022), Metaphor (5th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022), Reinhard (4th June 2022), Rhogar (6th June 2022), Yoda (4th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well said everyone - the posts that are just on this page alone really cover a lot to consider.

As Bill said "Combine that with the enormous damage to the biosphere, the fact that there ARE too many people on our planet for our current systems to sustain"

If you go onto Google Earth, you will find so much room for people to inhabit. Many people are speaking from their own perspective and might not realize this.

So, is this intentional? If it wasn't before I do believe that there is now an effort to move people into smaller overpopulated cities so that "they" can control people easier.

I have always pondered why a person would stay in a location if they were not happy? I have always moved if things were not working. I get it - there are family ties, cutting a little spot and calling it home. As much as I have ALWAYS wanted to own a home where I can raise my family and provide a secure and familiar home, I will move to another location in an attempt to make things better for my family. Some people might view this as I am just bailing out and running away from problems - not true as I have always considered that. But there was this one time.

Overall, I do believe that our current situation is being influenced by an unseen ET group. Yes, there are many decisions coming from government officials and corporate giants, but I have to wonder if they have been influenced to do what they are doing. Or they have been replaced by a fake version of themselves.

Watching people run in circles during this covid event, it is obvious how easy people can be programmed/manipulated/brainwashed.

I wanted to put this in earlier in this post, but I will use it to end my thoughts on this for now - If controllers had us locked down, I would be Logan from the book and movie "Logan's Run"

Even today I am concerned with having to relocate once again as I am one of many Canadians locked inside this country. I am happy where we are etc, but being told that I am not allowed to leave is unsettling. Hopefully we can change our government representatives to change this soon.
    Last edited by Patient; 4th June 2022 at 19:13.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Casey Claar (4th June 2022), chrifri (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), Metaphor (5th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022), Reinhard (4th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

If you go onto Google Earth, you will find so much room for people to inhabit. Many people are speaking from their own perspective and might not realize this.
    But it's not about room. The problems are finite energy resources, water and mineral resources, plastic pollution, the impact on the biosphere (nothing to do with 'carbon': it's about species extinction and the destruction of the rainforests, oceans, rich agricultural soils, and pollinating insects), and the entire stress on humans to be living very unnaturally in large crowded polluted cities.

Put another way, it's about balance and viable long term stability. Our populations and economies, and everything they consume and require, can't continue to grow continually in a finite spaceship earth with finite resources.

Right now, with the Russia/Ukraine situation, we're seeing a case study right in front of our eyes of how easily all this snaps and breaks, and what the consequences are of limited resources suddenly becoming unavailable, or too costly for poor people or countries to afford.

Living room is the one thing we do have. Everything else, we just don't.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (5th June 2022), Casey Claar (4th June 2022), DNA (4th June 2022), gord (8th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th June 2022), Mike (4th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022), Reinhard (4th June 2022), Yoda (4th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

It's easy to blame an outside force, for our problems. We made this mess and we need to repair it. Not the aliens and not even the Devil/Satan/Lucifer can directly intervene because of the law of free will, but he still can decieve millions only by inviting them. He makes the evil so attractive, that it doesn't seem like evil, until the damage is done and the consequences are dramatic. Most of people don't even realise the spiritual battle in this world, that manifests in material world also.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 4th June 2022 at 19:41.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), leavesoftrees (5th June 2022), Reinhard (4th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Everything else, we just don't.
    While I agree that we can not continue to pollute the earth as we have been recently I am not sure that I agree that resources are finite.

Abundance can become humanity’s reality, but we first have to imagine what it would look like. Do we want to pursue abundance? The choice is ours. - Wade Frazier

If humanity is forced to remain frozen in time technologically what you say is true, but over-unity "free energy" devices have been around for over 100 years.

This is a universe of abundance not scarcity, it is hard to imagine all of the changes that free energy would cause, Wade Frazier has done a good job of explaining this on his website.

Free energy would mean an end to all "water scarcity" issues because you could desalinate ocean water for "free".

Humans have already brought back rocks from asteroids, it won't be long before we actually start mining asteroids, and free energy would make this much more realistic.

The following is from Wade's site
    Immediate Material Changes

The immediate material changes would push both humanity and Earth's ecosystems back from the brink of destruction that they currently sit on, and this section explores some of those changes.

1. The immediate effect of FE technology would be the almost immediate cessation of combustion to generate energy, from wood to hydrocarbons. Burning organic material to generate energy would quickly become archaic and rarely done. Some applications may need a flame, and for such situations, burning hydrogen would seem ideal, as water is split to make it, and burning it results in water again. Burning hydrogen created by FE would have no environmental impact. That can also be taken further into exotic substances such as Brown’s Gas, which also create Low Energy Nuclear Reactions and can remediate nuclear waste into harmless substances. Combustion, especially the kind that alters the atmosphere’s composition, would immediately end.
    2. Burning hydrocarbon fuels causes most air pollution, including acid rain. Virtually all air pollution would immediately disappear. Global respiratory problems would largely vanish, as would stress on trees and other plant life, which makes them susceptible to disease and is killing forests today and acidifying the oceans.
    3. The 400 PPM of carbon dioxide in Earth’s atmosphere today could be reduced using FE-powered technologies to regain preindustrial levels. That could easily be accomplished within a generation, and perhaps far more quickly. There are even mainstream organizations devoted today to that issue, but they usually need to burn hydrocarbon fuels to get the energy to extract carbon dioxide, which defeats the purpose. With FE, it would be technically easy to attain whatever atmospheric composition humanity desired, but since Earth’s ecosystems were adapted to less than 300 PPM before humans began their era of combustion, lowering it to preindustrial levels is probably best for today’s ecosphere. The same reduction could easily be accomplished for methane, artificial chemicals, and the like.
    4. Humanity’s water-use practices are currently unsustainable, and water tables are plunging worldwide, largely due to over-pumping for irrigation. It is creating widespread environmental devastation, including soil salination. With FE, intelligently and wisely implemented, environmentally harmless desalination plants could exist in the oceans, desalinating ocean water and pumping it to land. The most enlightened first use is filling back up the depleted water tables. The two biggest killers of children worldwide today are polluted water and air. Although the World Bank and IMF are behind privatizing the world’s water supplies, even in the USA, which has led to disease outbreaks already among the poor, desalinated ocean water would also make universally free and pure water available to all humans. Because societies could easily completely recycle all materials used, recycling water used in all societies would be effortlessly accomplished, so even desalinating ocean water would probably not be practiced on a large scale for long.
    5. Mining on Earth would largely disappear, and whatever continued would have no environmental impact. One large asteroid would provide enough metal to supply all of humanity’s needs for the near future. By using FE and antigravity technologies, those asteroids would be easily mined and their results brought to Earth or used for colonies around the solar system.
    6. Every use of wood today can be replaced with FE, and even the land used for forests would not be needed, and the forests can all grow back, even replanted and nurtured by enlightened humans. The practice of using wood for energy, or any other use, would immediately cease. All of humanity could be easily housed in steel and glass homes, or even more advanced materials, with no impact on Earth's ecosystems.
    7. In 2007, it was calculated that humanity was harvesting Earth’s ecosystems at a rate of 150% of their productivity. In financial terms, that is called eating into the capital, and dramatically so, not living on the interest. The most evident change that FE will have on Earth is that humans will no longer exploit ecosystems to survive, and humanity can even live abundantly with no harm to Earth's ecosystems. At Japanese rice farmer levels of productivity, an American suburban yard could provide the food for the family that lives in the house. Imagine an indoor environment that can be as hot, cold, light, dark, wet, or dry as desired, and however much water and other nutrients were needed were freely available. Growing racks could be stacked three high or more, for example, with continual lighting, and food productivity under those conditions could reduce that food footprint to the “basement” of the spacious home sitting atop it. Would the family want to raise tropical fruits? Root crops? Seed crops? Fruit and nut trees? The septic system could be made to recycle the sewage into clean nutrients for crops. Water could be continually recycled, to begin each cycle with distilled-level purity. A completely self-contained family living system could be readily developed, and it would contain “luxuries” scarcely imaginable today. It could also be self-contained regarding its gases, constantly recycled, and could be placed on Mars or in the Kuiper belt. It is not much of a leap to quickly approach something like the replicators on Star Trek, in which mass is continually recycled, with energy added and the elements recombined in useful ways. The food-to-waste-to-food cycle is how our ecosystems operate, with the Sun’s energy adding the needed boost.
    8. Oil spills, the environmental devastation of oil drilling and nuclear accidents, coal mining, deforestation, and other effects of humanity's energy-acquisition practices would immediately cease.
    - Wade Frasier
    https://ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#immediate
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 4th June 2022 at 20:06.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), gord (8th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), Metaphor (5th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Everything else, we just don't.
    While I agree that we can not continue to pollute the earth as we have been recently I am not sure that I agree that resources are finite.

Abundance can become humanity’s reality, but we first have to imagine what it would look like. Do we want to pursue abundance? The choice is ours. - Wade Frazier

If humanity is forced to remain frozen in time technologically what you say is true, but over-unity "free energy" devices have been around for over 100 years.
    Yes. The problem is that all the working Free Energy generators, and their plans and prototypes and instructions, might as well be buried in the center of the moon right now. They're simply not available.

Chris Martenson even referred to this in his most recent video. One of the things he's expressly exercised about how the limited energy reserves of the planet are being grossly mismanaged, to put it mildly. He wonders publicly if this may be due to malice, but I suspect privately (and behind his PeakProsperity.com members paywall) he's rather more sure that destructive political malice is the real problem.

In this video (very highly recommended, btw, and I posted and discussed it here), Martenson says:
    We've got a really disruptive period of history coming. We're about to skate through one of the most awkward moments if any species' existences, which is when your species finds that its primary source of energy is leveling out.

And that's where we are, that's where the energy story is, unless there's some crazy amount of Free Energy from aliens at Area 51 that I don't know about. If that comes out, I'll have to reorient my brain.

But for now, what we know about, in the world of physical limits, we're in a really unusual spot. We're 8 billion people who fundamentally live off of fossil fuels, coming into a situation where we can't get more of them.

Our whole system isn't geared for that. It's geared for infinite growth on a finite planet.

This is the very first time I've heard Martenson, who is extraordinarily bright, articulate, open-minded and well-informed, mention Free Energy in any of his public videos.

I suspect his subscribers have been saying exactly the above to him (i.e. the contents of Blastolabs' excellent quote), and Chris is being pragmatic and explaining:
    Yes, but right now it's not a thing, and we can't plan around it strategically or do anything with the theoretical idea.
    We might have Free Energy machines on the open market next year. Or maybe not until 2100 or later. In the meantime, there are people all over the world, and very soon too, who may starve or freeze, or really feel they might, and there's almost nothing anyone in public global politics or administration can do to mitigate that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th June 2022 at 20:34.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th June 2022), gord (8th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), leavesoftrees (5th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022), Reinhard (4th June 2022), Yoda (4th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

But it's not about room. The problems are finite energy resources, water and mineral resources, plastic pollution, the impact on the biosphere (nothing to do with 'carbon': it's about species extinction and the destruction of the rainforests, oceans, rich agricultural soils, and pollinating insects), and the entire stress on humans to be living very unnaturally in large crowded polluted cities.

Put another way, it's about balance and viable long term stability. Our populations and economies, and everything they consume and require, can't continue to grow continually in a finite spaceship earth with finite resources.

Right now, with the Russia/Ukraine situation, we're seeing a case study right in front of our eyes of how easily all this snaps and breaks, and what the consequences are of limited resources suddenly becoming unavailable, or too costly for poor people or countries to afford.

Living room is the one thing we do have. Everything else, we just don't.
    So it is NOT a numbers issue. It is a behavior issue, as well as suppression of access to technologies (by a very small psychopathic group that is and has been assisted and/or guided by god knows whom [exteratrerrestrial, other dimensional beings]) that would allow an abundance of clean energy, effective recycling of waste, clean and effective food production and so on. And obviously, this is not a land issue.

I think the problem is that the above-mentioned group of psychopaths maneuvered themselves to a position where they can play gods, that's all. So we don't need to cull the earths population, we just need to cull "them".

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Casey Claar (4th June 2022), gord (8th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,971 times in 727 posts

This is a good point, Blastolabs, but I am fairly certain Bill is referencing, as he says, "our current systems" ( of supply and distribution ); which ARE representative of where we are as a collective.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    So it is NOT a numbers issue. It is a behavior issue
    Yes, for sure. But here's the analogy:

You're aware that in the house just down the road, which you can see and hear clearly, the adults there are abusing, starving and grossly maltreating their large family of children. Their once-beautiful garden is wrecked, all the plants are dying, there's garbage everywhere, and there are dead and injured animals all around. What they're doing is clearly psychopathic and criminal.

We can say: "It's a behavior issue. So it must be easy to fix." Or, we can take the decision to storm the house, rescue the survivors of the entire failed household, and try to restore and heal whatever might be possible.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th June 2022 at 20:59.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022), Reinhard (4th June 2022), Yoda (4th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast