+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: The Alien Agenda

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 times in 201 posts

Default Re: The Alien Agenda

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    …And a notion that I can never quite let go of: This may not be 'our' planet.…We may have been the appointed and anointed caretakers of our planet…
    That’s an interesting thought, and I remember you proposing it before. But I always wonder, what does it mean to be someone’s planet? How does one group claim possession of a planet?

Also, how do the Atlantean, the Lemurian, and even older civilizations fit in? Civilizations that have been here millions of years ago.

The mystery schools teach us that many of us, especially in these times are descendants of the Atlanteans.

Furthermore, some of the psychopathic elites consider themselves to be the descendants of an ancient civilization originating on Mars that came to earth after a very violent manmade cataclysm sometime in Mars’s ancient past. Joseph Farrell, John Brandenburg, and Gigi Young do a lot of great research on Mars.

Moreover, maybe, some of us are descendants of very primitive outsiders that were brought here as part of an experiment.
    All the above can be true at the same time.

The ruling classes still feel, or 'know', they have that controlling governance, and need to cull the herd and do a whole bunch of other things to keep the rest of the humans in check. But just maybe, things have got out of hand and this is NOT how the ETs ever intended things to be.
    The things have definitely gone out of hand for “them”. With the help of certain entities “they” convinced themselves that they are gods, but neither the psychopathic elites nor their handlers are gods and they simply miscalculated.
    The experimenters might or might not step in, if there are any experimenters at all. I just don’t think they are the only major players. If one can call them "major" players at all.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), Mare (6th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I'm just building a little here on my long original post, continuing to think aloud.

Since I shared that, Richard Dolan, whose ideas I always consider with respect, has continued to present his strong idea that the reason the ETs are so interested in Planet Earth right now is because our whole society is about to transform into a totalitarian, technocratic one, with our current quaint idea of personal freedom and autonomy all redundant and outdated.

He may be partly right: yes, some of that may well happen. But I think right now, early June 2022, what we're seeing all around us, but is hard to fit all into our single field of view at once, is the slow-motion collapse of:
    • our modern, 'first-world', culture;
    • many of our systems;
    • much of the lifestyle we took for granted;
    • our means of reliable and abundant energy production;
    • our whole precarious supply chain structure which once badly broken means the entire global machine crunches to a halt and will be hard to restart.
    Combine that with the enormous damage to the biosphere, the fact that there ARE too many people on our planet for our current systems to sustain, the psychopathy of our administrators, politicians, technocrats and controllers, the danger of a really destructive hot war, and serious and possibly accelerating climate change (not 'warming', but change!), the ETs would be all here to watch all this play out VERY carefully.

What may also be in play is that they know what's going to happen, or what's probable to happen. They have already have seen (or even physically visited) the likely futures.

And a notion that I can never quite let go of: This may not be 'our' planet.

Maybe we're like the indigenous Kenyan Maasai tribe in what is now called the Masai Mara game reserve, where they'd lived for tens of thousands of years — until they were abruptly expelled by the government to make it all a 'National Park'.

(The same thing happened to the San Bushmen in the Kalahari, most Native Americans, and I suspect many other indigenous peoples as well. They all thought the land was 'theirs'. But evidently, it wasn't.)

We may have been the appointed and anointed caretakers of our planet, and it has to be possible that the ruling classes of the ancient kingdoms (possibly 'coneheads', but that's a different topic) somehow knew full-well that they had this responsibility.

But then corruption took over, and/or maybe archontic influence (i.e. not malevolent ET factors, but malevolent spiritual factors), and so something different is now happening. It may all have departed from the plan.

The ruling classes still feel, or 'know', they have that controlling governance, and need to cull the herd and do a whole bunch of other things to keep the rest of the humans in check. But just maybe, things have got out of hand and this is NOT how the ETs ever intended things to be.

If it's an experiment, there may come a point where the experimenters will step in. It's like we're the monkeys in a cage who have found the keys not only to the cage but to the whole key cabinet, and now are about to set out through the city with guns, driving the experimenters' own trucks.

At some point, while this would surely all be very interesting to observe, the experimenters would decide to call a halt.

And they could do that any time they wanted to. If the ETs can shut down a whole bunch of nuclear missiles in seconds flat, they could just disable our whole society and enforce a major time-out pause. Exactly as in When The Earth Stood Still.

All this may be ALSO occurring in the context of an imminent major environmental or geophysical catastrophe. Possibly the ETs are aware that may well happen too, and are standing by to see what occurs first.

And assuming they have the technology to have altered our DNA in various 'upgrades' over the last couple hundred thousand years, there's no reason at all to think they may not be doing that again, right now — maybe in concert with all of the above.

To figure out the various likelihoods, we have to think like them — not like us.

Inasmuch as I feel I can think like them — just a tiny, tiny bit! — my bets are that what's concerning them is the breakdown of our whole civilization, and the damage we may cause in that process if it all crumbles to anarchic chaos. And of course, there are many groups of ETs, not just one.... and at least one of those groups would be happy to see no humans here at all.
    I appreciate this line of thinking. Not many folks go down this path. It tends to go over like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl.
    People only want optimism, never pragmatism along these lines.
    Billy Meier offers this kind of information as do the Micheal teachings. Both of which are highly unpopular as a result.

I sometimes think along the lines of William Bramley who states that the mythic image of the grim reaper comes from hooded figures who were agents of governing ET factions responsible for culling mankind on occasion.

I look at the industrial revolution being allowed due to a new more sympathetic leadership in this earth governing organization.

All of the Harry Potter movies are basically based on this idea.
    The idea that there is a secret civilization ruling the planet and their over riding political struggle has to do with the determination of the human species.
    To treat the human beings as barn yard animals or respect their freewill.
    Even the death eaters dress as the image of the grim reaper is depicted. I know this is just a movie franchise and all but truth tends to show itself in fiction as well as the work of scholars.

I agree it's not about carbon.
    There are no easy answers.
    The multidimensional world exposed and described by the DMT folks is at risk in all of this in my opinion.
    I believe the physical world we see, that living things piggy back the multidimensional world.
    I believe there is a lot at risk if the living breathing world of animals, fish, insects and forest continue to diminish.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), Mare (6th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    So it is NOT a numbers issue. It is a behavior issue
    Yes, for sure. But here's the analogy:

You're aware that in the house just down the road, which you can see and hear clearly, the adults there are abusing, starving and grossly maltreating their large family of children. Their once-beautiful garden is wrecked, all the plants are dying, there's garbage everywhere, and there are dead and injured animals all around. What they're doing is clearly psychopathic and criminal.

We can say: "It's a behavior issue. So it must be easy to fix." Or, we can take the decision to storm the house, rescue the survivors of the entire failed household, and try to restore and heal whatever might be possible.
    I see where you're coming from Bill. Just to clarify (using your analogy), you're not suggesting eliminating the perpetrators but simply relocating them and re-educating (not in the Lenin/Mao meaning of the word) them?

If so, I am totally with you on this. But shouldn't also ask, how did this happen?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), Mare (6th June 2022), Peace in Oz (4th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    If you go onto Google Earth, you will find so much room for people to inhabit. Many people are speaking from their own perspective and might not realize this.
    But it's not about room. The problems are finite energy resources, water and mineral resources, plastic pollution, the impact on the biosphere (nothing to do with 'carbon': it's about species extinction and the destruction of the rainforests, oceans, rich agricultural soils, and pollinating insects), and the entire stress on humans to be living very unnaturally in large crowded polluted cities.

Put another way, it's about balance and viable long term stability. Our populations and economies, and everything they consume and require, can't continue to grow continually in a finite spaceship earth with finite resources.

Right now, with the Russia/Ukraine situation, we're seeing a case study right in front of our eyes of how easily all this snaps and breaks, and what the consequences are of limited resources suddenly becoming unavailable, or too costly for poor people or countries to afford.

Living room is the one thing we do have. Everything else, we just don't.
    Exactly. We are in an educational setting. Would it not be wise not even to attempt at getting to that “plenty of room” as all signs tell us that we seem to be unable to manage properly our presence in the "room" that we are occupying now? We are somebody’s guest in a big house and, drunk on booze, we shatter the whole china collection in our guest room. We apologise and then promise that we won’t do it again if we get one more guest room to sleep in, the one with the big Moghul miniature collection.

The same holds true with other things. We use a political system called democracy, that is basically the rule of the intellectually mediocre and the morally callous. We ruin society by majorities applying majority rule everywhere, and rapidly degenerate into tyranny. My goodness, how appalling, sorry! Give us another country where we can have democracy again!

Or this one. Once our territories are sealed off internally and externally by "borders" we eradicate minority languages and cultures. (One of its typical avatars the English-language speaker’s "if only everybody spoke English"). Then we are vanquished by another culture. Gosh, we are not good at dominating, why not being dominated then? The faster we can identify with the dominating culture, the faster we will be safe in the collaborator’s, i.e. the co-dominator’s role.

Or technology reducing to smithereens craftsmanship. Give us more technology: spiritual technology. Do we not know what a contradiction in terms is?

Why would we deserve to be trusted with getting more “room”?

The scope of how undeserving we are is such that the universe’s layer where patience is exhausted seems to me to be the divine itself. That level does not use Mr Spockschwab as the executor. Our impotence at getting rid of Mr Schwockspab is what damns us.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

So it is NOT a numbers issue. It is a behavior issue
    Yes, for sure. But here's the analogy:

You're aware that in the house just down the road, which you can see and hear clearly, the adults there are abusing, starving and grossly maltreating their large family of children. Their once-beautiful garden is wrecked, all the plants are dying, there's garbage everywhere, and there are dead and injured animals all around. What they're doing is clearly psychopathic and criminal.

We can say: "It's a behavior issue. So it must be easy to fix." Or, we can take the decision to storm the house, rescue the survivors of the entire failed household, and try to restore and heal whatever might be possible.
    I see where you're coming from Bill. Just to clarify (using your analogy), you're not suggesting eliminating the perpetrators but simply relocating them and re-educating (not in the Lenin/Mao meaning of the word) them?

If so, I am totally with you on this. But shouldn't also ask, how did this happen?
    Actually, I'm rather mixing all my metaphors. (I apologize!)

What I'm really saying, stated super-simply, is that it might be that at the ETs are concerned that we're screwing things up here, and they might have an investment (of some kind) in what we're screwing up.

And different group of ETs might have different responses, one of which might be to keep observing and do nothing at all, while others might be considering action of some kind — which, if it's very covert or invisible, might already be in play.

One of the reasons why all this might be hard for us to figure out is that it has to be possible that different ET groups are already doing very different things about all this, which adds to the confusion and difficulty in any kind of human analysis or prediction.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (4th June 2022), Alecs (5th June 2022), avid (4th June 2022), boja (5th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Gwin Ru (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), holcaul (4th June 2022), Inversion (6th June 2022), Kalamos (4th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), Matthew (4th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022), pabranno (4th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022), Yoda (5th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Jason Breshears is a chronologist who has come to the conclusion that this is a simulation and every 138 years, a catastrophic event resets the simulation. He calls the program the Simulacrum and he also thinks that this original program was taken over by AI which he calls AIX. AIX creates lie after lie and controls the whole thing and the minds of the programmed are captured. It is the puppet master. There are minions who know this is the case.

It is a very intriguing and actually amazing body of work that he is sharing. The whole program is already written for the simulation. Actually we were never meant to be contained in this perpetual simulated experience BUT the AIX in some way captured Us. He sees the whole simulation ending in 2046 as he has looked at calendars from MANY ancient sources which all point to the end of time being soon. AIX has no control over the end.

One of his hypotheses is that the mass COLLECTIVE is controlled by the program. INDIVIDUALS who are "errants" are "Informed Fields", able to have a personal information field experience. In fact, the ones who can powerfully present information to the simulacrum force it to validate the information offered. Those who are captured are subjects to whatever the Collective script lays down.

One thing that is happening is that as civilization crumbles, it stimulates people who Clif High call normies to face a cognitive dissonance and the falsity of established deep belief systems. IF by a disruption in the AIX program, errants awaken... this is from a Helper who placed itself IN the program. He calls this influence the "Benefactor". He thinks that this Phoenix phenomenon comes from the Benefactor. It is discriminating and "sentient" in its action, so INFORMED FIELDS will be unscathed. Jason thinks that the 138 year Phoenix returns and triggers MASSIVE changes BUT survivors MAY actually be benefitted. The Phoenix event knocks down the Archons.

I am 100% certain that we are faced with a major choice... do WE imagine the world as we choose OR do WE IMAGINE THE WORLD as the AIX chooses? The next Phoenix event is scheduled for 2040. WE must take charge of our own personal "INFORMED FIELD" NOW!!!!!!!!

It is an ongoing process to uncover the layers of manipulation and one should not get caught up in arguing for the scripts. They are ALL distractions. We MUST argue and LIVE OUR plans. If we don't have any DREAM to live, that is what the AIX intends.

Here is a recent discussion....

We are each a Universe unto ourselves. From 48:50

Last edited by Delight; 5th June 2022 at 04:26.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Creedence (5th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), mab777 (10th November 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022), Yoda (5th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

If you go onto Google Earth, you will find so much room for people to inhabit. Many people are speaking from their own perspective and might not realize this.
    But it's not about room. The problems are finite energy resources, water and mineral resources, plastic pollution, the impact on the biosphere (nothing to do with 'carbon': it's about species extinction and the destruction of the rainforests, oceans, rich agricultural soils, and pollinating insects), and the entire stress on humans to be living very unnaturally in large crowded polluted cities.

Put another way, it's about balance and viable long term stability. Our populations and economies, and everything they consume and require, can't continue to grow continually in a finite spaceship earth with finite resources.

Right now, with the Russia/Ukraine situation, we're seeing a case study right in front of our eyes of how easily all this snaps and breaks, and what the consequences are of limited resources suddenly becoming unavailable, or too costly for poor people or countries to afford.

Living room is the one thing we do have. Everything else, we just don't.
    Yes, that is why I included in your quote "the fact that there ARE too many people on our planet for our current systems to sustain". We have not managed things correctly.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Alien agenda summed up:

Your systematic destruction.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), The KMan (6th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

“We have met the enemy and he is us”

With apologies to Walt Kelly in his strip Pogo (a long lost political cartoon in the USA), Kimberly Goguen brings up the suggestion that the top of the “food pyramid” is the human Abraxis family.

She says they are human 1.0 (we are supposedly human 7.0 - not sure what any of this means) but she clearly states that they were the top dog(s) for millions of years but now banished from our existence.

Now, with all the misdirections the bad guys have put out there, perhaps all this alien/ET stuff are stunts to point in other directions?

…and yes, that stupid movie “Jupiter Rising” sorta leads me to think it could be possible.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Statement by Phil Schneider in 1995:

“I’m going to tell you what the alien agenda is. And it’s going to sound very familiar. The alien agenda is the complete takeover of this planet, the killing off of five sixths (5/6) to seven eighths (7/8) of the world’s population by the year 2029. The US military has known about this for 45 years.”

“The new world order, the alien agenda, is one in the same. It’s world takeover and the decimation of the population of this planet.” (Phil Schneider at 30 –32 minutes into video)

“Now, I’m going to sum up this talk. I mentioned an overview of the alien agenda. The alien agenda is to decimate the planet, to take the remaining human subjects as slaves and the aliens would use this planet for their own means.”

“Number one, this can not be allowed to happen. The world takeover plans of the “new world order”—a direct carbon copy blueprint of Adolph Hitler’s routine of 1933 to 1938 must not be allowed to happen.”

So how did Phil Schneider know about this in 1995? I knew him personally and I know he was the real deal. I myself was abducted into a deep underground military/alien base (aka, DUMB) where I saw US military personnel working side by side with tall Gray ETs.

Also, Phil Schneider's friend Al Bielek traveled together doing lectures in the mid-90s and that is where I met them both. Phil Schneider told Al Bielek that the real UN meetings occur in a DUMB and are overseen by tall Grays: Al Bielek said in this interview that tall Grays (7-footers) "...dictated policy to the United Nations."

From my own independent research and experience with ETs through numerous lifetimes, I have no doubt that ETs are responsible for the sad state of this beautiful planet and they have been programming this planet for many thousands (if not millions) of years.

The main ET groups involved are Mantis, Anunnaki, Grays and Reptilians and they have conspired to keep mankind in spiritual darkness by creating insidious secret societies, false religions, endless wars and conflict. That is why I call them the Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators, or ETCs.

I, along with untold number of others, have been trapped by the Mantis' artificial reincarnation system for thousands of years. That is why I have concluded that this a prison planet. I was targeted and captured (as a free being) over twelve thousand years ago for previously helping the Thelosians in their agenda to stop abductions and mistreatment of humans on this planet.

The ETCs have been secretly manipulating and dumbing down the humans on this planet since time immemorial. Now that the depopulation and technological slavery agenda have been officially announced and is underway, I have more than a couple questions:

Will humans wake up, grab the bull by the horns and turn things around?

It could be done if the criminal, sociopathic humans responsible are arrested, imprisoned and permanently incapacitated like Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, heads of criminal corporations, corrupt politicians, et al. I sometimes wonder...Where are the former CIA assassins and military that had no problem murdering people and leaders in 3rd world countries? Wouldn't they have the skills to handle the problem rather quickly (since the judicial system appears to broken worldwide)?

What will happen to all the discarnate beings who have been prematurely freed from their bodies via the depopulation agenda?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 6th June 2022 at 16:09.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Chip (6th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), mab777 (10th November 2022), Mare (6th June 2022), Michi (6th June 2022), onawah (6th June 2022), popadoodle (7th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), Richter (7th June 2022), Spiral (6th June 2022), Sunny (7th June 2022), syrwong (7th June 2022), Yoda (9th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

I would like to know that too. Obviously there will be many fewer humans on the planet before long, though not only via the depopulation agenda, but the coming geomagnetic reversal.
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...er#post1470969
    and starting around here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442161
    and

Was the severity of the coming earth changes part of the reason the DUMBs were built, as far as you know, or was that data still not known by the Deep State, Tall Greys, etc.?
    The severity is public knowledge as of now but only recently (thanks to certain scientists like Ben Davidson who created the youtube channal Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages), though still not widely known, but I wonder if it was known earlier, but not being shared by the puppet masters.

Is the Japanese earthquake referred to here https://youtube.com/watch?v=GU2yawQi56U the Fukushima quake?
    Thanks!

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

What will happen to all the discarnate beings who have been prematurely freed from their bodies via the depopulation agenda?
    Last edited by onawah; 6th June 2022 at 17:18.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th June 2022), Harmony (7th June 2022), Michi (6th June 2022), Richter (7th June 2022), Sunny (7th June 2022), TrumanCash (6th June 2022), Yoda (9th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

“I’m going to tell you what the alien agenda is. And it’s going to sound very familiar. The alien agenda is the complete takeover of this planet, the killing off of five sixths (5/6) to seven eighths (7/8) of the world’s population by the year 2029. The US military has known about this for 45 years.”

“The new world order, the alien agenda, is one in the same. It’s world takeover and the decimation of the population of this planet.” (Phil Schneider at 30 –32 minutes into video)

“Now, I’m going to sum up this talk. I mentioned an overview of the alien agenda. The alien agenda is to decimate the planet, to take the remaining human subjects as slaves and the aliens would use this planet for their own means.”

“Number one, this can not be allowed to happen. The world takeover plans of the “new world order”—a direct carbon copy blueprint of Adolph Hitler’s routine of 1933 to 1938 must not be allowed to happen.”

So how did Phil Schneider know about this in 1995? I knew him personally and I know he was the real deal. I myself was abducted into a deep underground military/alien base (aka, DUMB) where I saw US military personnel working side by side with tall Gray ETs.

Also, Phil Schneider's friend Al Bielek traveled together doing lectures in the mid-90s and that is where I met them both. Phil Schneider told Al Bielek that the real UN meetings occur in a DUMB and are overseen by tall Grays: Al Bielek said in this interview that tall Grays (7-footers) "...dictated policy to the United Nations."

From my own independent research and experience with ETs through numerous lifetimes, I have no doubt that ETs are responsible for the sad state of this beautiful planet and they have been programming this planet for many thousands (if not millions) of years.

The main ET groups involved are Mantis, Anunnaki, Grays and Reptilians and they have conspired to keep mankind in spiritual darkness by creating insidious secret societies, false religions, endless wars and conflict. That is why I call them the Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators, or ETCs.

I, along with untold number of others, have been trapped by the Mantis' artificial reincarnation system for thousands of years. That is why I have concluded that this a prison planet. I was targeted and captured (as a free being) over twelve thousand years ago for previously helping the Thelosians in their agenda to stop abductions and mistreatment of humans on this planet.

The ETCs have been secretly manipulating and dumbing down the humans on this planet since time immemorial. Now that the depopulation and technological slavery agenda have been officially announced and is underway, I have more than a couple questions:

It could be done if the criminal, sociopathic humans responsible are arrested, imprisoned and permanently incapacitated like Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, heads of criminal corporations, corrupt politicians, et al. I sometimes wonder...Where are the former CIA assassins and military that had no problem murdering people and leaders in 3rd world countries? Wouldn't they have the skills to handle the problem rather quickly (since the judicial system appears to broken worldwide)?

I too have wondered the same questions that you are asking at the end of your post.

It seems very logical that there would be a group who are educated and experienced in military, psychological, etc., skills that would organize something to fight against this.

Ok, the ETs can read minds etc. But they were not aware of a group of humans tunnelling into one of their bases until the last minute so they have their limits and/or faults.

At the same time, an organized group does not have to attack the leaders (the ETs) to afflict damage. But it can be deduced what is being used against us and those things could be stopped, or at least crippled enough to cause them a problem AND the result could be a huge positive for mankind. For example - a small group of people are in the process of destroying the U.S. and the related economies of it's trading partners. North of the U.S. one guy seems to have his hand on the controller of the entire country that is supposed to be run by a democratic parliament.

If the ETs were equipped enough to eliminate us on a whim, why draw it out? I don't see the point in that.

Why haven't the governments rallied in support of each other if they are involved in fighting the same enemy? (I am not discounting the idea that they are fighting their own battles against underground ET bases.)

If there are ET races involved here that are in conflict with each other, are we the pawn/tool being used and pushed by both sides?

I am getting tired of asking these types of questions, but I will continue to do so. The answers need to be found and I think that the answers are there - people just have to act.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (7th June 2022), Sunny (7th June 2022), TrumanCash (7th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Looks like these clowns watched the X-Files

https://www.facebook.com/1420081668/...54076622778365
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (7th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I too have wondered the same questions that you are asking at the end of your post.

It seems very logical that there would be a group who are educated and experienced in military, psychological, etc., skills that would organize something to fight against this.

Ok, the ETs can read minds etc. But they were not aware of a group of humans tunnelling into one of their bases until the last minute so they have their limits and/or faults.

At the same time, an organized group does not have to attack the leaders (the ETs) to afflict damage. But it can be deduced what is being used against us and those things could be stopped, or at least crippled enough to cause them a problem AND the result could be a huge positive for mankind. For example - a small group of people are in the process of destroying the U.S. and the related economies of it's trading partners. North of the U.S. one guy seems to have his hand on the controller of the entire country that is supposed to be run by a democratic parliament.

If the ETs were equipped enough to eliminate us on a whim, why draw it out? I don't see the point in that.

Why haven't the governments rallied in support of each other if they are involved in fighting the same enemy? (I am not discounting the idea that they are fighting their own battles against underground ET bases.)

If there are ET races involved here that are in conflict with each other, are we the pawn/tool being used and pushed by both sides?

I am getting tired of asking these types of questions, but I will continue to do so. The answers need to be found and I think that the answers are there - people just have to act.
    The ET's who want us gone have the luxury of time. For centuries we were a kind of amusement, like they'd watch us fight lions in coliseums kind of thing. Now they're tired of us. We won't corrupt like they want. We're 'too much work" so when they're done with a world they'll destroy it. They've done it many other times so why is this any different?
    Back to the time thing they, live for Millenia so time is different for them. And they stay hidden cause they can be killed. Their plan is to use humans to literally carry out the annihilation. They don't have to fire a shot. It's a blessing we:re not fully privy to what they can do.

As far as the Dulce fight, the Grey's are expendable. They have no soul, they're bio-robots, created by soul bearing ET's. Losing a few Grey's is minor.

They're maneuvering the governments to fight each other. The Ukraine Russia thing was planned years ago.

Us waking up is key.

How can we win? The Divine knows what we:re up against. With their help we can win.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), eagle0027 (7th June 2022), Harmony (7th June 2022), TrumanCash (7th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

How can we win? The Divine knows what we're up against. With their help we can win.

Quote Golden age of alien disclosure & ascension according to Seres Agenda by Scott Lemriel
    WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON JANUARY 21, 2014. POSTED IN GALACTIC DIPLOMACY

The Seres Agenda is a fiction based on fact novel that aims to expose the secret extraterrestrial control of Earth. A negative faction of Reptilian aliens has conspired with national elites over centuries to have a stranglehold on political and economic power. David Icke would be proud of the way Scott Lemriel spins a tale of malevolent human eating Reptilians with shape shifting technologies manipulating unwitting human elites. The pay day for the Reptilians is when they either succeed in manipulating the Earth into joining their vast empire, or engineering a planetary collapse where they can freely exploit a war torn planet.

Into this alarming situation emerges the good guys, the “Galactic Inter-dimensional Alliance of Free Worlds” that have been recently empowered by mysterious golden pyramids emerging throughout the known universe. The pyramids deliver a strange golden light, a new Ray, that instantly transforms evil into good by way of uplifting consciousness into higher dimensions. In short, the Ray transmitted by the golden pyramids is creating a universe wide ascension process whereby individuals, groups and civilizations can be uplifted into higher dimensions.

The Galactic Alliance has been successful in developing new technologies that act as conduits for the golden pyramid “ascension” Ray. The most nasty Reptilians imaginable are instantly transformed into back slapping good guys after being exposed to the golden light Ray of the pyramids which are spontaneously emerging in different places and sizes, and are being channeled through various technologies connected to the pyramids.

It emerges that the Reptilians were not all that different to the humans they were manipulating insofar as both had been exposed to subconscious programming – trauma based mind control – that prevented one from connecting to one’s higher self or “atman.” The Ray from the Golden pyramids immediately cut through the subconscious program and allow the connection between the higher self and conscious mind. Additionally, the Galactic Alliance has “mind liberation” technology in their advanced deprogramming chambers that removes the subconscious programming by exposing the painful traumas that were inserted at some point in a person’s history that can stretch several lifetimes.

In the novel, we are given a steady dose of key characters and villans being subjected to the Galactic Alliance’s mind liberation technology or the golden pyramids’ new Ray as the means by which they see the light of day. There is no payback or revenge in this novel as transformed heroes, human elites and ruthless Reptilians all recognize how they were each duped by more manipulative beings that inflicted mind control on them. For the Reptilians, it’s been 500,000 years since they were subjugated by a white winged Reptilian species from another dimension who manipulated the former into becoming the scourge of our galaxy.

The Seres Agenda is a heady mix of factual events, mysterious scientific phenomena and unbridled optimism. There is certainly much evidence to support the book’s core premise that humanity is secretly being manipulated by extraterrestrials. One can read Jim Marrs well researched book, Rule by Secrecy to see how far back in human history one can go to discover elite human cooperation with an extraterrestrial group known as the Anunnaki, which Marrs suggests are Reptilians. More recently, we have had agreements reached by human elites and extraterrestrial groups in the US and other countries. These negotiated agreements are described in Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life (2009). The idea of negotiated agreements between human elites and extraterrestrial burst into mainstream consciousness with a recent article by Iran’s Fars News Agency that the US was controlled by Tall White aliens that were previously aligned with Nazi Germany. The Washington Post, Forbes, and many other mainstream media articles were now discussing a possibility that previously was considered too ridiculous to even consider let alone publish.

There is also much evidence to support the book’s other key premise that positive human looking extraterrestrials are trying to assist humanity from behind the scenes. These human extraterrestrials have largely been cut out of the loop of elite decision making for the future of the planet earth due to the mendacity of elites who have secretly negotiated agreements with manipulative non-human extraterrestrials – Grays and Reptilians. The book, Galactic Diplomacy: Getting to Yes with ET, reveals the main extraterrestrial races involved in both manipulating and assisting the Earth. It is the latter category of extraterrestrials that receives little international media coverage given the dominant media focus on alien abductions and cattle mutilations.

In addition, it is also being discovered that the universe is experiencing a strange new phenomenon in the form of powerful bursts of information coming from black holes. Previously it was thought that black holes merely absorbed energy, now astronomers are confirming that they are being observed to emit powerful bursts of energy. Alex Collier, an alleged contactee with extraterrestrials from Andromeda, was among the first to claim that black holes are transmitting energy. He was told by his Andromedan contacts that the universe is experiencing new energies from black holes that are having a transformative effect on consciousness throughout the galaxy. Here we can think about universal ascension, the rapture, and similar concepts found in various new age and religious literatures. This energy coming out of black holes has some similarities to the new Ray being transmitted by the golden pyramids depicted in The Seres Agenda.

Quote R. SCOTT LEMRIEL ~ "E.T. Galactic Humans, Reptilian Tyrants & Suppressed Memory" [Age Of Truth TV]
    18,524 views Nov 17, 2019

R. Scott Lemriel writes: "My work is entirely focused on direct experience-based presentations that assist the true individual being or Atma (the spherical energy form that is not nuclear in nature and not the body) or what people on Earth refer to as Soul without knowing what this actually is, what it looks like, or how to move it around the grand multi-dimensional creation. This work assists others to discover or awaken how they too can co-create their own direct experience-based awakening of 'Direct Knowing Perception' or Knowing Certainty.' No negative emotion or imagination can be involved in this process if effective results are desired".
    Last edited by Delight; 7th June 2022 at 04:18.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (7th June 2022), TrumanCash (7th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,281 times in 1,656 posts

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), TrumanCash (7th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Vicus used the word "interdimensional" in conjunction with "aliens" in the post above. I have for a long time wondered what the definition of the word "interdimensional" is when used to describe aliens in general or specific alien groups. The word has been bandied about in reference to aliens but I have never seen anyone define what they are talking about. Also, I wonder how they would know where certain aliens come from.

As I have been abducted by Grays, et al, for thousands of years--apparently due to their ability to time travel--I still do not know where they come from. Or maybe it doesn't really matter all that much. Aliens can say they came from Zeta Reticuli or the Pleiades or wherever but how do we know that they are telling the truth?

If people assume that certain aliens came from another dimension, which "dimension" is it? Please define the word "dimension" and describe that dimension in detail so that it can be understood.

My understanding--being an old guy--is of the four dimensions with the third dimension being our physical reality of space and that time is the fourth dimension. My understanding is that these are only labels. Are there two-dimensional aliens? What about the "5th dimension". Some claim that it is love. I would have never thought that love would be a "dimension". I notice people have lots of different ideas about this.

If an alien group or aliens in general can travel through time with their ships, does that make them interdimensional? In other words it's about technology in that context. I am assuming that there is some general agreement that time is a dimension insofar as there is some agreement of the definition of the word. Some people claim that certain aliens are so evolved they don't need a ship to move between dimensions, thus making them "interdimensional" (whatever that means).

It seems to boil down to what the definition of a "dimension" is. But "dimension" is just a label, is it not? How can one prove that there are other specific "dimensions"?

To clarify, I am not talking about other universes. That seems to be another matter since I remember coming into this universe from another universe that is more holographic. I use the term "holographic" loosely here because I don't know any English words to describe it other than things were not as solid as they are here. There was some form but it was more transparent, like our present hologram technology. And it could be that what people are talking about when they use the word "dimension" is that they are actually talking about other universes. I don't know. Sometimes I get the impression that when people use the word "dimension" in conjunction with "aliens", they really don't know what they are talking about because they don't explain exactly what they are talking about.

Is there anyone here who can set me straight on this?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

araucaria (7th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), mab777 (10th November 2022), onevoice (7th June 2022), Yoda (9th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)
    “We have met the enemy and he is us”

With apologies to Walt Kelly in his strip Pogo (a long lost political cartoon in the USA), Kimberly Goguen brings up the suggestion that the top of the “food pyramid” is the human Abraxis family.

She says they are human 1.0 (we are supposedly human 7.0 - not sure what any of this means) but she clearly states that they were the top dog(s) for millions of years but now banished from our existence.

Now, with all the misdirections the bad guys have put out there, perhaps all this alien/ET stuff are stunts to point in other directions?

…and yes, that stupid movie “Jupiter Rising” sorta leads me to think it could be possible.
    This is an interesting take.
    If you listen to our read the Lacerta interview, it states that the Annunaki of Zacharia sitchin lore not only created us, but have been responsible for six previous systematic genetic recalibrating of our species where upon the old versions were culled and or genocided from the planet. The Lacerta interview states that we are the 7th cycle in this, or human 7.0 from what you are saying.
    Also this genetic tinkering was done to make us easier to control and to breed certain abilities out of us to make us easier to control like telepathy.
    I've always found this fascinating.
    Especially the idea that older more powerful versions of humanity have existed and may still exist in small pockets underground through out the earth.
    When thinking of the humans working on the moon seen by Ingo Swan I think of these more advanced more capable humans.
    Even the greys appear as a form of genetically altered human made specifically for space flight and baby sitting.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vicus used the word "interdimensional" in conjunction with "aliens" in the post above. I have for a long time wondered what the definition of the word "interdimensional" is when used to describe aliens in general or specific alien groups. The word has been bandied about in reference to aliens but I have never seen anyone define what they are talking about. Also, I wonder how they would know where certain aliens come from.

As I have been abducted by Grays, et al, for thousands of years--apparently due to their ability to time travel--I still do not know where they come from. Or maybe it doesn't really matter all that much. Aliens can say they came from Zeta Reticuli or the Pleiades or wherever but how do we know that they are telling the truth?

If people assume that certain aliens came from another dimension, which "dimension" is it? Please define the word "dimension" and describe that dimension in detail so that it can be understood.

My understanding--being an old guy--is of the four dimensions with the third dimension being our physical reality of space and that time is the fourth dimension. My understanding is that these are only labels. Are there two-dimensional aliens? What about the "5th dimension". Some claim that it is love. I would have never thought that love would be a "dimension". I notice people have lots of different ideas about this.

If an alien group or aliens in general can travel through time with their ships, does that make them interdimensional? In other words it's about technology in that context. I am assuming that there is some general agreement that time is a dimension insofar as there is some agreement of the definition of the word. Some people claim that certain aliens are so evolved they don't need a ship to move between dimensions, thus making them "interdimensional" (whatever that means).

It seems to boil down to what the definition of a "dimension" is. But "dimension" is just a label, is it not? How can one prove that there are other specific "dimensions"?

To clarify, I am not talking about other universes. That seems to be another matter since I remember coming into this universe from another universe that is more holographic. I use the term "holographic" loosely here because I don't know any English words to describe it other than things were not as solid as they are here. There was some form but it was more transparent, like our present hologram technology. And it could be that what people are talking about when they use the word "dimension" is that they are actually talking about other universes. I don't know. Sometimes I get the impression that when people use the word "dimension" in conjunction with "aliens", they really don't know what they are talking about because they don't explain exactly what they are talking about.

In Linda Moulton Howe's documentary "a strange harvest" at the very end of the documentary a regression is done on a woman who was abducted in the Colorado area. The regression itself is included via audio tape, it's powerful.
    The woman is abducted with her daughter and they lay on the proverbial alien table while the alien Greys take a moment to do a cow abduction where they do the slice and dice mutilation cuts on said cow.
    The lady and her daughter are freaking out and screaming hysterically. The aliens ask why they are freaking out.
    The lady points to what they are doing do the cow indicating she fears the same for herself and her daughter.
    The aliens explain that they are from an alternate earth, one that is in a different dimension than ours. They are here because of the atomic weapons we have been exploding because these weapons not only affect our earth but other earths in other string theory dimensions.
    LMH was way ahead of her time with this 1980 documentary.
    It's very much worth watching to this very day.
    So in this sense other dimensions means parallel Earths existing simultaneously with our own accessible by means of technology integrated into flying saucers.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2022), Mare (7th June 2022), Sunny (7th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Hi TrumanCash

As a longstanding forum member, I have been aware of your material for quite some time, but don’t recall any previous interaction, being a total non-experiencer myself. Your last post gives me a handle. I don’t often post these days, but my next post, if it happens, will be precisely about language. Such notions as ‘dimension’ are perhaps not at all obvious in the ‘real’ world, but they are perhaps more readily assimilatable in the world of the human mind, where all sorts of things may be going on in parallel. For example, my wife takes me for an alien simply because my thinking about whatever means that I have forgotten today is Sunday, x’s birthday or whatever. I tend to believe that the ‘discovery’ of language and speech is something we are still coming to terms with, and until we have worked out exactly how far this is the case – with total respect for your valuable input – anything alien needs to be kept out of the discussion, not
    because it is somehow false but simply for the sake of simplicity.

To give you some idea of what I am looking at, the scenario of Genesis, it strikes me as very little about the birth of humanity and very much about the birth of language : forked tongues etc. – which might indeed be as recent as circa four thousand years ago. If language were the source of satanic temptation, then language itself may offer more leverage than extraterrestrial concerns per se. But then, that is merely my personal bias.
    Last edited by araucaria; 7th June 2022 at 19:46.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

DNA (7th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), onawah (7th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast