+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: The Alien Agenda

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,281 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: The Alien Agenda

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Vicus used the word "interdimensional" in conjunction with "aliens" in the post above. I have for a long time wondered what the definition of the word "interdimensional" is when used to describe aliens in general or specific alien groups. The word has been bandied about in reference to aliens but I have never seen anyone define what they are talking about. Also, I wonder how they would know where certain aliens come from.

As I have been abducted by Grays, et al, for thousands of years--apparently due to their ability to time travel--I still do not know where they come from. Or maybe it doesn't really matter all that much. Aliens can say they came from Zeta Reticuli or the Pleiades or wherever but how do we know that they are telling the truth?

If people assume that certain aliens came from another dimension, which "dimension" is it? Please define the word "dimension" and describe that dimension in detail so that it can be understood.

My understanding--being an old guy--is of the four dimensions with the third dimension being our physical reality of space and that time is the fourth dimension. My understanding is that these are only labels. Are there two-dimensional aliens? What about the "5th dimension". Some claim that it is love. I would have never thought that love would be a "dimension". I notice people have lots of different ideas about this.

If an alien group or aliens in general can travel through time with their ships, does that make them interdimensional? In other words it's about technology in that context. I am assuming that there is some general agreement that time is a dimension insofar as there is some agreement of the definition of the word. Some people claim that certain aliens are so evolved they don't need a ship to move between dimensions, thus making them "interdimensional" (whatever that means).

It seems to boil down to what the definition of a "dimension" is. But "dimension" is just a label, is it not? How can one prove that there are other specific "dimensions"?

To clarify, I am not talking about other universes. That seems to be another matter since I remember coming into this universe from another universe that is more holographic. I use the term "holographic" loosely here because I don't know any English words to describe it other than things were not as solid as they are here. There was some form but it was more transparent, like our present hologram technology. And it could be that what people are talking about when they use the word "dimension" is that they are actually talking about other universes. I don't know. Sometimes I get the impression that when people use the word "dimension" in conjunction with "aliens", they really don't know what they are talking about because they don't explain exactly what they are talking about.

Is there anyone here who can set me straight on this?
    From what I've found they're flesh and blood like you and me. It's their technology that enables them to traverse time or be cloaked in a ship. So they're not interdimensional per se.
    Of course their tech can also control our minds to a great degree too
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), TrumanCash (8th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

The language aroung the term "dimension" is confusing.
    Some describe a "higher density" as a higher dimension, referring to a greater presence of pure energy (or Light, Spirit, Love, Intelligence) and less of matter.
    Others use density to refer to a greater presence of Matter.
    Beings of Light which are visible but cannot be touched are considered to be of a higher dimension.
    3D is considered a lower dimension because it is heavier, with less Light, the beings more concerned with material existence than with Spirit, and are definitely not transparent or non-corporeal.
    But it seems likely that a non-corporeal state of existence could also be mimicked with technology, such as with holographs.
    The psychic Gigi Young talks about those differences frequently and I think she explains them well.
    She distinguishes between the natural path of spiritual evolution and the dark path which denies Spirit and attempts to evolve through the mastery of technolgy.
    A subject that receives much focus in Theosophical discussions.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ght=gigi+young
    Last edited by onawah; 7th June 2022 at 21:23.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2022), DNA (7th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), pueblo (7th June 2022), sijohn (13th June 2022), TrumanCash (8th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Vicus used the word "interdimensional" in conjunction with "aliens" in the post above. I have for a long time wondered what the definition of the word "interdimensional" is when used to describe aliens in general or specific alien groups. The word has been bandied about in reference to aliens but I have never seen anyone define what they are talking about. Also, I wonder how they would know where certain aliens come from.

As I have been abducted by Grays, et al, for thousands of years--apparently due to their ability to time travel--I still do not know where they come from. Or maybe it doesn't really matter all that much. Aliens can say they came from Zeta Reticuli or the Pleiades or wherever but how do we know that they are telling the truth?

If people assume that certain aliens came from another dimension, which "dimension" is it? Please define the word "dimension" and describe that dimension in detail so that it can be understood.

My understanding--being an old guy--is of the four dimensions with the third dimension being our physical reality of space and that time is the fourth dimension. My understanding is that these are only labels. Are there two-dimensional aliens? What about the "5th dimension". Some claim that it is love. I would have never thought that love would be a "dimension". I notice people have lots of different ideas about this.

If an alien group or aliens in general can travel through time with their ships, does that make them interdimensional? In other words it's about technology in that context. I am assuming that there is some general agreement that time is a dimension insofar as there is some agreement of the definition of the word. Some people claim that certain aliens are so evolved they don't need a ship to move between dimensions, thus making them "interdimensional" (whatever that means).

It seems to boil down to what the definition of a "dimension" is. But "dimension" is just a label, is it not? How can one prove that there are other specific "dimensions"?

To clarify, I am not talking about other universes. That seems to be another matter since I remember coming into this universe from another universe that is more holographic. I use the term "holographic" loosely here because I don't know any English words to describe it other than things were not as solid as they are here. There was some form but it was more transparent, like our present hologram technology. And it could be that what people are talking about when they use the word "dimension" is that they are actually talking about other universes. I don't know. Sometimes I get the impression that when people use the word "dimension" in conjunction with "aliens", they really don't know what they are talking about because they don't explain exactly what they are talking about.

In Linda Moulton Howe's documentary "a strange harvest" at the very end of the documentary a regression is done on a woman who was abducted in the Colorado area. The regression itself is included via audio tape, it's powerful.
    The woman is abducted with her daughter and they lay on the proverbial alien table while the alien Greys take a moment to do a cow abduction where they do the slice and dice mutilation cuts on said cow.
    The lady and her daughter are freaking out and screaming hysterically. The aliens ask why they are freaking out.
    The lady points to what they are doing do the cow indicating she fears the same for herself and her daughter.
    The aliens explain that they are from an alternate earth, one that is in a different dimension than ours. They are here because of the atomic weapons we have been exploding because these weapons not only affect our earth but other earths in other string theory dimensions.
    LMH was way ahead of her time with this 1980 documentary.
    It's very much worth watching to this very day.
    So in this sense other dimensions means parallel Earths existing simultaneously with our own accessible by means of technology integrated into flying saucers.
    The last thing I would do is believe what a Gray (or any other ET) says. Why are they hiding? Why don't they stop lying to us? Why are they violating the Natural Laws of the universe? Why do they take people without consent? Why do they harm us? Why don't they have the kahunas to face us being to being? What a bunch of low life beings they are. It's time for them to grow up spiritually.

It's time to realize that they are deceiving us virtually at every turn. And the punch line is that I even had a great communication with a tall Gray (who was just doing his job) in implanting me with and removing an insidious brain implant. I contend that most of them are just doing their job just like brainwashed human "normies" do. They are people, albeit, programmed up the arse with BS just like Earth humans are. The higher-ups on the totem pole Grays are the instigators and manipulators just like the sociopaths in Congress and the Klaus "Anal" Schwabs of Earth.

I've been in knock out, drag out physical fights with Grays--which I always lost by the way--because they did not like me exposing the truth about them in my books. They have to suppress us because we are a threat to their game, which, by the way, I do understand. So they deceive us and keep us in the dark. Because they know they can't kill a spirit, especially an empowered one.

So the Grays and their co-conspirators (Mantis, Reptilians, Anunnaki, et al,) solution is to install amnesia, program us from birth with lies and enlist certain ethically-challenged and sociopathic Earth humans to do their dirty work for them. That's pretty much the simplicity of where we are at right now.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 8th June 2022 at 03:03.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

boja (8th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), DNA (8th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), Sunny (8th June 2022), Tyy1907 (8th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

I think it's as much a mistake to classify all ETs as negative as it is to classify them all as positive.
    I had a good friend (she's passed now) who has memories of being a Reptilian, but from a Reptilian planet that was friendly to humanoids and at war with regressive Reptilians.
    Though I don't deny that the regressive ETs seem to have the upper hand right now in Earth affairs, and are using their human minions to great effect.
    If the signs bear out that we are indeed at the end of the Kali Yuga now, that will be slowly shifting, though with great difficulty, obviously.
    At least, that is what the Theosophists maintain, Rudolf Steiner, Edgar Cayce and other great visionaries among them.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), Michi (8th June 2022), Mike Gorman (8th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), TrumanCash (8th June 2022), Tyy1907 (8th June 2022), Unicorn (8th June 2022), Wind (9th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

In Linda Moulton Howe's documentary "a strange harvest" at the very end of the documentary a regression is done on a woman who was abducted in the Colorado area. The regression itself is included via audio tape, it's powerful.
    The woman is abducted with her daughter and they lay on the proverbial alien table while the alien Greys take a moment to do a cow abduction where they do the slice and dice mutilation cuts on said cow.
    The lady and her daughter are freaking out and screaming hysterically. The aliens ask why they are freaking out.
    The lady points to what they are doing do the cow indicating she fears the same for herself and her daughter.
    The aliens explain that they are from an alternate earth, one that is in a different dimension than ours. They are here because of the atomic weapons we have been exploding because these weapons not only affect our earth but other earths in other string theory dimensions.
    So in this sense other dimensions means parallel Earths existing simultaneously with our own accessible by means of technology integrated into flying saucers.
    The last thing I would do is believe what a Gray (or any other ET) says. Why are they hiding? Why don't they stop lying to us? Why are they violating the Natural Laws of the universe? Why do they take people without consent? Why do they harm us? Why don't they have the kahunas to face us being to being? What a bunch of low life beings they are. It's time for them to grow up spiritually.

It's time to realize that they are deceiving us virtually at every turn. And the punch line is that I even had a great communication with a tall Gray (who was just doing his job) in implanting me with and removing an insidious brain implant. I contend that most of them are just doing their job just like brainwashed human "normies" do. They are people, albeit, programmed up the arse with BS just like Earth humans are. The higher-ups on the totem pole Grays are the instigators and manipulators just like the sociopaths in Congress and the Klaus "Anal" Schwabs of Earth.

I've been in knock out, drag out physical fights with Grays--which I always lost by the way--because they did not like me exposing the truth about them in my books. They have to suppress us because we are a threat to their game, which, by the way, I do understand. So they deceive us and keep us in the dark. Because they know they can't kill a spirit, especially an empowered one.

So the Grays and their co-conspirators (Mantis, Reptilians, Anunnaki, et al,) solution is to install amnesia, program us from birth with lies and enlist certain ethically-challenged and sociopathic Earth humans to do their dirty work for them. That's pretty much the simplicity of where we are at right now.
    I've read your books. You're definitely a person of interest to them that's for sure. Mind if I ask, did you ever see any human looking types, possibly directing or supervising Grey's? Nordic looking, very attractive features?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

I've read your books. You're definitely a person of interest to them that's for sure. Mind if I ask, did you ever see any human looking types, possibly directing or supervising Grey's? Nordic looking, very attractive features?
    Howdy, Ty. Nice to hear you read my books. In spite of the many abduction/contact memories that I recovered, I have not recalled any with Nordics. The only human-looking ones were the Anunnaki in Egypt.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), Tyy1907 (8th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think it's as much a mistake to classify all ETs as negative as it is to classify them all as positive.
    I had a good friend (she's passed now) who has memories of being a Reptilian, but from a Reptilian planet that was friendly to humanoids and at war with regressive Reptilians.
    Though I don't deny that the regressive ETs seem to have the upper hand right now in Earth affairs, and are using their human minions to great effect.
    If the signs bear out that we are indeed at the end of the Kali Yuga now, that will be slowly shifting, though with great difficulty, obviously.
    At least, that is what the Theosophists maintain, Rudolf Steiner, Edgar Cayce and other great visionaries among them.
    This is a very good point to make, onawah. Judging a being by the body they inhabit is like judging a book by its cover. I classify ETs according to their actions rather than their looks. There are different types of Grays, different Reptilian types, etc. In my books I refer only to the abducting and sociopathic ETs who have Reptilian, Gray, Mantis or human-looking Anunnaki bodies. When ETs abduct us they are violating the Law of Consent and Natural Law.

ETs are individual beings like us and good beings naturally respect others and do not harm others intentionally. As an abductee I know that I never consented to be abducted (in spite of the lying channeled entities who claim otherwise). Unfortunately, when talking about them we have to use words to describe them and the obvious thing to do is to refer to them as to their body type. But that does not mean or imply that everyone of their body type is a bad guy.

Likewise, many people refer to various ETs as to where they come from, like the Pleiades, Zeta Reticuli, etc. But the Pleiades, for example, is a group of about 250 stars so that does not tell us anything about their behavior. On Earth, for example, one's next door neighbor may be a sociopath, so where one lives does not define their behavior or character.

And to complicate things even further, a good being can act badly if they are being controlled, either directly or indirectly, by sociopaths or psychopaths. Also of consideration is the cultural norms of various civilizations or ET groups that can vary widely.

Here is an example: As I discovered when I initiated telepathic/remote viewing conversations with "Arnie", the tall Gray that had implanted me with that nasty brain implant, he was just doing his job and was unaware of what the implant was doing to me. I believe he was being honest and sincere with me. I indicated to him that the implant was harming me and asked him to remove it. I also asked for them to stop abducting me. He had to get permission from other Grays on the ship first and apparently he did not have the authority to do this on his own. The result was that the implant was removed and the abductions stopped entirely at the point. I even felt that Arnie and I formed a friendship. That was ten years ago and I haven't been abducted since then.

The sociopathic Grays, IMO, are the Grays that run the UN meetings underground as reported by Phil Schneider. Phil indicated that one of the alien agendas was to depopulate the planet to a small fraction of the existing population. I think it is abundantly clear--to me at least--that Grays and their ET co-conspirators (Mantis, Anunnaki, Reptilian, et al) are the eye at the top of the pyramid in the not-so-great "reset" at this pivotal time in Earth's history. In other words, what we are seeing happen before our eyes is the alien agenda vis-a-vis Earth.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (9th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), onawah (8th June 2022), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), Sunny (9th June 2022), Tyy1907 (8th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

I remember having communique with highly advanced and completely benign “reptilians” at certain time period in this life when I was younger and not under stress or inspection of any sort, I treasured it if not for them overcoming reluctance to show some visuals and granting me the privilege to ask some straight questions.
    Contrary to some of todays “alt media” reports they were protective of me ( and us, generally speaking), aware their power and power of their technology could harm anyone at instant.
    They seem to be one of the slowest but most decent people to communicate with and always worried about scaring us with their true form but as I’ve said, completely benevolent in their manner.

Few of them seemed to be confused about my ideas of “freedom” though as something unknown to their super organised, hierarchical society where everyone serves the collective day and night on duty that lasts ( in our terms) thousands of years, perhaps even longer before they’re allowed to retire of some kind.

One or two admitted that they once secretly dreamed about leaving their society and living alone on “some planet” away from the drill but the very idea seemed too wild and scary to themselves, despite their obvious physical and psychic power.

That’s on the funny note I guess but I’m sure there are many types of “them” as there are many types of humans.

Besides that I’m sure I’ve met a handful of humans in this life who were very atypical of all other humans and were possibly some of their generational offspring ,
    scattered among many human ethnic groups.
    Some very tall people with faces too strange to be humanly “likeable” , very gifted in several disciplines , usually both science or technology and music or other art composers , living for themselves , nearly unrecognised by human society,
    collectors of stamps ( and other “relics”) , again, completely benign giants.

Older I am I realise how vane and unimportant is our attachment to the body form and how many mistakes we commit ( casually) for our attraction or idea of beauty in general because the “most perfect looking” humans we tend to trust immediately are almost regularly missing something “on the inside”.

Could be all for the fact that I spent most of my teenage studying and contemplating philosophical subjects rather than looking to the mirror constantly as todays young generations do and never saw much in my appearance that “could prove me right”,
    I was lucky enough to focus on intelligence instead becoming perfect idol,
    I’ve never regretted it later times and still exploring this useless subject of form vs dissolution of form ,

so strange to me that human society of today embraces or praises form against natural beauty /form much like the above entities do . I’ve always hoped it would be the other way around.

Oh and then the one about “making faces” at each other, quite unacceptable from universal perspective and of course “your mother told you that much”.

🙏

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), onawah (8th June 2022), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), Sunny (9th June 2022), TrumanCash (9th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,840 times in 1,715 posts

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), Satori (11th June 2022), Tyy1907 (12th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,281 times in 758 posts

Quote Here is an example: As I discovered when I initiated telepathic/remote viewing conversations with "Arnie", the tall Gray that had implanted me with that nasty brain implant, he was just doing his job and was unaware of what the implant was doing to me. I believe he was being honest and sincere with me. I indicated to him that the implant was harming me and asked him to remove it. I also asked for them to stop abducting me. He had to get permission from other Grays on the ship first and apparently he did not have the authority to do this on his own. The result was that the implant was removed and the abductions stopped entirely at the point. I even felt that Arnie and I formed a friendship. That was ten years ago and I haven't been abducted since then.
    Hi, TrumanCash

What are you thoughts on whether the abductions themselves stopped, or whether your awareness of them was taken away? Sort of like how a pain reliever will take away our awareness of ( for example ) a toothache, but not the toothache itself. I myself have significant activity out there, and although alert to a great deal it is but a drop in the bucket.

Is there a way you are discerning this for yourself?

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), TrumanCash (13th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Fascinating. I was always wondering why nowadays French TV always shows them and their guests either standing or with bums on seats and legs dangling (never more than two). I guess they must be proud to be human.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), onawah (12th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), Vicus (12th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Here is an example: As I discovered when I initiated telepathic/remote viewing conversations with "Arnie", the tall Gray that had implanted me with that nasty brain implant, he was just doing his job and was unaware of what the implant was doing to me. I believe he was being honest and sincere with me. I indicated to him that the implant was harming me and asked him to remove it. I also asked for them to stop abducting me. He had to get permission from other Grays on the ship first and apparently he did not have the authority to do this on his own. The result was that the implant was removed and the abductions stopped entirely at the point. I even felt that Arnie and I formed a friendship. That was ten years ago and I haven't been abducted since then.
    Hi, TrumanCash

What are you thoughts on whether the abductions themselves stopped, or whether your awareness of them was taken away? Sort of like how a pain reliever will take away our awareness of ( for example ) a toothache, but not the toothache itself. I myself have significant activity out there, and although alert to a great deal it is but a drop in the bucket.

Casey
    Hi, Casey. Yes, I know when I've been abducted and if I want to verify all I have to do is be in a quiet place where I know I won't be disturbed by anyone and get very comfortable. I like to be in a recliner chair with pillows supporting my body. I then close my eyes and ask myself something like "Was I abducted on that night?" Then I get into what happened if I was abducted. But for the past ten years I have not been abducted.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Casey Claar (13th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022), mojo (13th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), Sunny (13th June 2022), Tyy1907 (13th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Hi, TrumanCash

Casey
    Hi, Casey. Yes, I know when I've been abducted and if I want to verify all I have to do is be in a quiet place where I know I won't be disturbed by anyone and get very comfortable. I like to be in a recliner chair with pillows supporting my body. I then close my eyes and ask myself something like "Was I abducted on that night?" Then I get into what happened if I was abducted. But for the past ten years I have not been abducted.
    So you can retrieve your own memories. Fascinating.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2022), mojo (13th June 2022), onawah (13th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), TrumanCash (13th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

"We have had a sea change... The burden of Proof has shifted" ~Michio Kaku

Before you watch, can you name where the burden shifted to? I wouldn't have guessed it either... It's great that Joe Rogan is questioning it because of his large audience.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2022), Michi (13th June 2022), onawah (13th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022), Tyy1907 (13th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,281 times in 758 posts

Hi, TrumanCash

Casey
    Thank you for your reply.

So this is something you do everyday?

I, too, can quite easily enter the field, but if I called for my experiences to stop, I suspect I would hit a wall if going in to check on them ( I mean, I myself would have put it there ). Recliners are great. I have a thing for Wing chairs. The kind with a nice wide seat that you can sit cross legged in. Excellent for launching. I am glad you feel confident relative to your experiences and your ability to retrieve them. Feeling safe within ourself is important.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2022), pabranno (28th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

It seems to my observation that WHATEVER we focus on will become real in appearance. Robert Anton Wilson wrote about the number 23. The book Cosmic Trigger gave me the gist of knowing that this rule will be about what we consider IMPORTANT. There is no difference between what we imagine and what we experience. The facts of content we learn about for the material realm shapes our imagination. It is very hard to imagine something completely unrelated to everything else we accept as reality.

There is apparently a script running which we are given to imagine. One obvious reason that predictive programming works is because a plot line is given for us to imagine and we DO imagine it nd then it happens. Some people like Jason Breshear discuss a COLLECTIVE prescripted history which we cannot alter. However more importantly there is a singular reality of the individual that has free will and that MUST happen as WE intend when we can separate from the belief in the collective script.

SO, maybe in the collective script there is an "Alien" agenda which is 100% enemy and adversary. YOU know all the ways that the collective propaganda has ramped to fever pitch. We know its there. Howver we can still serve the enemy by our USE of information to project the very reality that is of the enemy. If we cannot take charge of our minds and use imagination to save us, we will be lost into the collective.

The enemy seeks to co-opt God who is our own wonderful human imagination. We must take our own responsibility to KNOW we are creators. I think very much that we are HERE to learn how to actually experience the fruits of our own imagination that is God. I imagine that all beings LOVE LIFE. All beings who love life are kin. I imagine that we have defeated the evil that is death and suffering.

In my imagination, ALL BEINGS are free and there is no even knowing of war. Life is cooperative, people create beauty and LOVE has dissolved all fear. I have a savior and this savior is the GREAT LIGHT of TRUTH that will intervene. If I were to imagine how, I would be tempted to doubt.
    THAT problem is why I must learn to spend time in emptiness of mind but holding the certain knowing that EVERYTHING WORKS FOR THE GOOD OF I AM. I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE.

I was listening to this tonight and thought about the alien slave technology as actually imagined BY US to help us achieve self realization as I AM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Hi, TrumanCash

Casey
    Thank you for your reply.

So this is something you do everyday?

I, too, can quite easily enter the field, but if I called for my experiences to stop, I suspect I would hit a wall if going in to check on them ( I mean, I myself would have put it there ). Recliners are great. I have a thing for Wing chairs. The kind with a nice wide seat that you can sit cross legged in. Excellent for launching. I am glad you feel confident relative to your experiences and your ability to retrieve them. Feeling safe within ourself is important.
    No, I don't do this every day. I don't need to unless there are any signs of being abducted (whether physical or intuitive "knowing". I don't just perceive with the so-called "five senses". However, I don't intentionally initiate telepathic communication with any abducting ETs nor do I remote view them either in their ships or in DUMBs. I don't want to attract attention and just want to live out the rest of my life in peace and normalcy, inasmuch as that is possible these days. I am focusing on gardening and playing music.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (13th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2022), onevoice (15th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

As far as i am aware any other species incarnating into a human experience is for their own agenda, as Earth at this time is the only planet with usable gate systems since the fail safe was put in place by Earth it self as it is an ascension planet and wishes for that to happen, we will see many different types of species incarnating into human bodies and such like animals/flora /fauna. Because now this planet is the only one in this galaxy to assist the life forms here to re-connect back to source which is from all comes and all exists.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Earth was created to assist the life forms that fell from a much higher perspective just my thoughts.
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacqui D For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2022), onevoice (15th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,840 times in 1,715 posts

uka bonga chakakan Fück dee!

( They say we burn too much wood !)

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

eagle0027 (22nd July 2022), Harmony (28th July 2022), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), Vangelo (23rd July 2022)

39. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,813 times in 1,688 posts

The World Economic Forum (WEF) or FEW backwards is more prevalent in the news. The strings being pulled on the global agenda points to non-humans. There are conflicting stories on whether the founder Klaus Schwab is a Rothschild.

The Bilderberg group is an alleged Nazi front organization.
    Top 10 Creepiest Most Dystopian Things Pushed By The World Economic Forum post#4
    Quote Klaus Schwab follower of Kissinger & the Bilderberg Steering Committe
    Klaus could also have a home in this area. His middle name is Martin which is one letter off Martian.
    James Rink Book(s) & Videos post#1
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P319. There are 25 homes on Mars called Billionaire’s row. Henry Kissinger and George Soros have homes there and they have a lot of Reptilian DNA.

P158. The Rothschilds are Reptilians.
    Peter Moon Books post#1
    Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity by Preston Nichols & Peter Moon
    Quote P113. There are twelve major mystery schools on Earth. All are concerned about fostering the antichrist.

P193. They’re concerned with the balance of good & evil over dark & light. Montauk is about the antichrist.

P194. An imbalance of either the Christ or antichrist creates a disharmony in the continuum of life.
    Same link.
    Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness by Preston Nichols & Peter Moon
    Quote P160. In Project Phisummum the Order of the Black Sun wanted to retrieve the Holy Grail & give it to the Antichrist.
    The Dulce Base and Cherry Hinkle's testimony post#317
    The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & The Battle For Planet Earth by Branton
    Quote P100. The NWO and their draconian masters intend to depopulate the planet and underworld. This book was published in 1999.

There's a connection between Dulce & Montauk and I neglected to note the page number.
    Additional info: post#33 & M42

humansbefree
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Klaus.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	49363
    Last edited by Inversion; 28th July 2022 at 02:19.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2024), Harmony (28th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast