+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do JFK and Trump have in common

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default What do JFK and Trump have in common

I was a young girl of 24 yrs when JFK was assassinated, and like many I was shocked and saddened. But even at that age, like many others, I didn't buy the story that was being sold to the public. At the time I wrote a poem about JFK. I'm only including the last two stanzas for reasons that will become clear. (Hang with me here and I will make the connection to Trump.)

"Born and raised in fine linens and tweeds
    You were crowned before you truly saw the other side.
    And in the end, you saw too much.
    Too much, too fast and all too late,
    Even for our prince it was.

We shall never know how much of you existed only in our hopes,
    But whatever you were or did, you gave us back our dreams.
    You made us believe 'for one brief shining moment'
    That we, together, could create Camelot.
    And we shall always love you for that."

I still believe what I wrote back then. JFK had the ability to bring us hope and the belief in our dreams and each other.

I feel that the Q movement and Trump did the same thing. It made us believe that we can create a better society. Once again we had hope. That's why Trump packed the crowds in, he had the ability to make people believe in something better.

Now it is time to realize that we don't need Q, or JFK or Trump. Yes, it would be nice to have them, but we don't need them. They planted the seed. Gave us the impetus. It is up to us to keep nurturing that seed. I know it's not always easy to visualize what we want when we see what is happening in the world. The ptb know this, that's why they create chaos, fear and shortages. You know this - and I know this. Instead of getting frustrated or depressed, can we gather our strength and courage by keeping the positive flame burning.

I'm now 82yrs, and until Q and Trump came along I had resigned myself to the fact that things would not change in my lifetime; but in 2016 it did change. I began to feel a sliver of hope. It has been growing slowly, daily since then. I ask you to join me in that quest. Focus on the flowers that are beginning to sprout. Because where you put your attention, your life will follow.

Re-member: WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Brigantia (4th January 2022), Charles Harris (4th January 2022), ClearWater (4th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th January 2022), East Sun (4th January 2022), gini (4th January 2022), Heart to heart (5th January 2022), Hym (4th January 2022), Ioneo (4th January 2022), Jad (4th January 2022), Mike (4th January 2022), mountain_jim (4th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022), norman (4th January 2022), onevoice (4th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), RunningDeer (4th January 2022), Sadieblue (4th January 2022), Satori (4th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2022), ulli (4th January 2022), Vangelo (4th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: What do JFK and Trump have in common

Did Trump just wake up one morning and realise his entertainment value had turned it all into a sit down spectator event, having the opposite to intended effect ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th January 2022), gini (4th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I understand how you feel Norman, but I encourage you to look past the messenger.

What I was trying to point out here was the energetic vibration that both Trump and JFK were able to create. I don't want that to be lost or be diluted by focusing on the frailties of the messenger. We've certainly done enough of that on PA.

We are energetic beings. I believe if we can focus on the positive and hopeful energy that both these men were able to inspire in a vast majority of people, we have the possibility of moving to a better place.

Snoweagle posted a wonderful video here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1472865

If one could incorporate some of the info in that video into what I'm posing here, I believe it could be valuable.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 4th January 2022 at 18:27.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th January 2022), Heart to heart (5th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022), onevoice (4th January 2022), Sadieblue (5th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Did Trump just wake up one morning and realise his entertainment value had turned it all into a sit down spectator event, having the opposite to intended effect ?
    I’m sure he did, after discovering that by simply mentioning HCQ as a remedy for the rona it was banned.
    Had to be a lot more careful about opening his mouth after that.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th January 2022), ClearWater (4th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th January 2022), mizo (4th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022), Sadieblue (5th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread