+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NU Education

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Default NU Education

I was in 9th grade when our French teacher asked us to write an essay about how we’d see the schooling system in the future. She was so impressed with my essay that she asked me to read it out loud in front of the classroom. After that she started asking me questions about it. I didn’t manage to convey my message at the time. I now realise that I was actually lacking the necessary vocabulary either in French or in my mother language. That was three decades ago.

I’ve recently started reading Mary Rodwell’s The New Human – Awakening to our Cosmic Heritage at the recommendation of our dear Heart to heart. On Page 290-291 I found the extraordinary things I wanted to convey back in my youth. There is an excerpt from the book below:
    Quote Syllabus for the New Human
    • The non-linear nature of time and space.
    • Quantum physics – the holographic nature of the universes.
    • Telepathy and mind-melds.
    • Awareness, connection and communication to all sentient life, including animals, plants, crystals, Nature, planetary consciousness (i.e. Gaia) and other non-human life forms such as elementals.
    • Multidimensional ecology.
    • The manifestation of directed thought and emotion.
    • Healing skills and energy manipulation.
    • Light language and Star languages.
    • Decoding artwork and scripts, symbols.
    • Creation and the true history of Mankind’s origins.
    • How the body really works, and how to consciously help it evolve and control its functions.
    • Cosmology and other star systems.
    • Ancient human languages.
    • Manifestation and manipulation of matter.
    • Levitation, bi-location.
    • Empathy.
    • Out-of-body (OBE) training.
    • Understanding the geometry of thought.
    • Understanding of the soul and universal spiritual concepts.
    • How to communicate, interpret and interact with non-human, inter-dimensional and extra-dimensional intelligences
    • Remote viewing and remote influencing.
    • Telekinesis.
    • How to operate in a multidimensional reality.
    • Ability to work from different timelines.
    • Inhabit other consciousness, similar to a shaman that can connect with other species and their consciousness.
    • Understanding the nature of various beings, both physical and non-physical, inter-dimensional, extra-dimensional etc and their motives and intent.
    Our current education system is based on conditioning and programming. It is obsolete and irrelevant to the new human understanding and needs. There is a need for a new curriculum and perhaps new teachers.

Our children were the biggest losers in the past two years of the scamdemic. The new education system ought to start this year, 2022.

Any ideas and contributions are most welcome.

*Note: "NU" is a term between NEW and NO

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2022), Ioneo (5th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2022), Mashika (5th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: NU Education

I'm not sure if i understood correctly, but i believe there's a term in Buddhism for this exact thing/expression

"Mu" or "Wú"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(negative)
    Quote Some English translation equivalents of wú or mu are:

"no", "not", "nothing", or "without"[3]
    "nothing", "not", "nothingness", "un-", "is not", "has not", "not any"[4]
    Pure human awareness, prior to experience or knowledge. This meaning is used especially by the Chan school of Buddhism.
    A negative.
    Caused to be nonexistent.
    Impossible; lacking reason or cause.
    Nonexistence; nonbeing; not having; a lack of, without.
    The 'original nonbeing' from which being is produced in the Tao Te Ching.[5]
    I mean about how to 'negate' all the stuff that has been going on but that affects in general all people, even the ones that are removing themselves from it. "No" in general, when considering that reality that is being imposed by force

I'm not truly sure if it is truly related, i'm kind of not in "Full English Mode" right now so i may be misinterpreting, sorry

Quote Posted by Peace in Oz (here)
    I was in 9th grade when our French teacher asked us to write an essay about how we’d see the schooling system in the future. She was so impressed with my essay that she asked me to read it out loud in front of the classroom. After that she started asking me questions about it. I didn’t manage to convey my message at the time. I now realise that I was actually lacking the necessary vocabulary either in French or in my mother language. That was three decades ago.

I’ve recently started reading Mary Rodwell’s The New Human – Awakening to our Cosmic Heritage at the recommendation of our dear Heart to heart. On Page 290-291 I found the extraordinary things I wanted to convey back in my youth. There is an excerpt from the book below:
    Quote Syllabus for the New Human
    • The non-linear nature of time and space.
    • Quantum physics – the holographic nature of the universes.
    • Telepathy and mind-melds.
    • Awareness, connection and communication to all sentient life, including animals, plants, crystals, Nature, planetary consciousness (i.e. Gaia) and other non-human life forms such as elementals.
    • Multidimensional ecology.
    • The manifestation of directed thought and emotion.
    • Healing skills and energy manipulation.
    • Light language and Star languages.
    • Decoding artwork and scripts, symbols.
    • Creation and the true history of Mankind’s origins.
    • How the body really works, and how to consciously help it evolve and control its functions.
    • Cosmology and other star systems.
    • Ancient human languages.
    • Manifestation and manipulation of matter.
    • Levitation, bi-location.
    • Empathy.
    • Out-of-body (OBE) training.
    • Understanding the geometry of thought.
    • Understanding of the soul and universal spiritual concepts.
    • How to communicate, interpret and interact with non-human, inter-dimensional and extra-dimensional intelligences
    • Remote viewing and remote influencing.
    • Telekinesis.
    • How to operate in a multidimensional reality.
    • Ability to work from different timelines.
    • Inhabit other consciousness, similar to a shaman that can connect with other species and their consciousness.
    • Understanding the nature of various beings, both physical and non-physical, inter-dimensional, extra-dimensional etc and their motives and intent.
    Our current education system is based on conditioning and programming. It is obsolete and irrelevant to the new human understanding and needs. There is a need for a new curriculum and perhaps new teachers.

Our children were the biggest losers in the past two years of the scamdemic. The new education system ought to start this year, 2022.

Tired

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2022), Ioneo (5th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022), Peace in Oz (5th January 2022), Wind (5th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    I'm not sure if i understood correctly
    Thank you, Malisa.
    NU is my term chosen to reject the old system of education and implement the new personal development concept, something like NEW/NO Education. It reminds me of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall - We don't need no education...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by Peace in Oz (here)

Couldn't agree more.. Whatever profession a person finds themselves in after having gone through schooling and then perhaps higher education will have likely been taught content of that job/career that is vastly different for the same profession but 50 years ago. Yet, they've both likely been taught in the same manner... Repetition and replication, programming over and over until you repeating like a parrot. Why can we innovate the job or the subject's content to be learned but not the method in which it is taught?

While drilling stuff into minds is a method for some to learn that can still be a positive experience, it has to be recognized that for a significant proportion it sucks the joy right out of something that might have initially been a path of passion and creativity for that soul to journey on, thrive in and be an outlet of expression of their true self.

While Old school education style isn't completely redundant some of the pendulum ought to swing towards individualized and customized learning. Spotting talent and passion early in life and nurturing this to grow organically rather than have it beat into someone until they're sick of it probably seems like an obvious way forward to many certainly, not a new concept.. why does it still evade our learning institutions on a larger scale. What do the dinosaurs fear?
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022), Peace in Oz (5th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Telekinesis Lesson for KIDS.
    This telekinesis lesson is for children aged 8 and up. Adult supervision is recommended. This is a basic introduction to using a psi-wheel with a home-made wind screen.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Nasu (5th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Amazing World Of Psychic Phenomena, a documentary produced by Robert Guenette in 1976.

Topics: psychic, ESP, Uri Geller, Jeane Dixon, Peter Hurkos, Ted Serios, spiritual, supernatural, ghosts, spirits, psychokinesis

An exciting new look at the world beyond...and the awesome powers that exist in all of us.

Is it really possible to bend metal with thoughts? Put a picture on film simply by staring at the camera? Accurately predict the future?

Raymond Burr takes you on a revealing journey into another dimension. With the help of experiments conducted in universities, laboratories and other major research centers-and with the presence of some of the world's most respected psychics, including Uri Geller, Jeane Dixon, Peter Hurkos and Ted Serios-this astounding program explores the many aspects of the spiritual and the supernatural.

Here is actual film footage of psychokinesis, thought transference, "ghosts" photographed and audio-taped, spirits that travel out of their bodies, real mediums conducting seances, and psychic investigators solving crimes.

There's also a fascinating test that enables you to judge your own ESP and psychic capabilities!

Fantasy or fact? The shroud of mystery is falling away and scientists now say that if we are not afraid to push beyond the boundaries of our experiences, we might learn to channel our latent powers. Perhaps this extraordinary film can begin to show the way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Step by step guide to remote viewing.

You don't have to be a psychic to do remote viewing. This is an ability that is cultivated and it's about self-actualization.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... continuing my little project here

The gateway to self control technique taught to children as young as three years old (and their parents)

Set a timer for 15 seconds. Close your eyes and sit in criss-cross applesauce and try to hold perfectly still until the timer goes off. Notice how often you want to move, itch, fidget. After the time has passed, talk about what that was like. How did it feel? What did you notice? Then, try it again (up to 2 or 3 times during a session is ideal). Then see if you can get to 20 or even 30 seconds. Practice it over time with a goal of sitting still for up to 10 minutes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Peace in Oz; 16th December 2022 at 11:46.

+ Reply to Thread