+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Turmoil in Kazakhstan

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Turmoil in Kazakhstan

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    As far as the conspiracy that there are groups intervening from the outside, i want to find a video that shows what rifles are they using to attack the army and police

The official standard issue rifle for the Kazakhstan army is the AK-74. I read that the explanation as to how some people had rifles and ammo was that they managed to loot army bases and so on. Then, if that's true, they should have AK-74 rifles. It would be "problematic", to say the least, if the videos show people using AK-47, such as the ones used by middle eastern jihadists. Then we could start thinking about the conspiracy being true, that there are external forces fighting there.

I have not been able to find a video that shows clear enough what rifle they are using, both Ak-74 and AK-47 look very similar but there are details that allows you to see one from the other, but for that it needs to be displayed clearly at least for a couple seconds. And i have not been able to see that yet

If the citizens looted army arsenals there's no way they could have AK-47 rifles for all of them, even if there were some around, which there always are for training and so, but not enough to build a small army that fights against army and cops. That's just not right at all

If anyone has a video where normal citizens are shooting rifles please post it here, thanks

See this for example, this is a sniper rifle, a Dragunov, impossible for me to say how old is that one, but lots of countries use that rifle, even US forces sometimes are trained with it. It doesn't look like a modern version of it, looks more like the ones from the 70/80s, so it could have come from anywhere, it makes it hard to figure out if it came from the Kazakhstan army reserves stock
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragunov_sniper_rifle

It makes me wonder, how do civilians would know how to use such a rifle? It's a Sniper rifle, you can't just shoot it around all over the place like you would an AK-47 for example. It's not a rudimentary rifle that you can just press the trigger and it goes off all over the place. People need training for months and months just to be able to hit something, and just shooting it around it's impossible, it's not a machine gun. For me it looks very suspicious they delivered that rifle to some random guy on the street
    Malisa, I am really appreciating your commentary. As a novice to understanding these uprisings or regime changes or whatever they turn out to be you are bring up very important things to consider. My son has lots of guns, I would never be able to pick up a AK47 and start using it. Doubt I wouldn't know how to load it or even carry it around safely

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), Brigantia (8th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (18th January 2022), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), pueblo (8th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), TomKat (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

The deeper implications of this civil unrest.

Now that Russia invade Kazakhstan.

We know that Putin has been actively working against the illuminati by kicking out the private central bank, promoting the russian orthodox church and strengthening Russia by other means.

So has this civil unrest in Kazakhstan provided President Putin an opportunity to clean out the illuminati and is this his intent?

Russian forces now effectively occupying Kazakhstan, opposition figure claims

Link: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-shoot-kill-/
    Last edited by BMJ; 9th January 2022 at 11:25.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), Mare (8th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), Natasha (19th January 2022), palehorse (9th January 2022), Pam (9th January 2022), pueblo (8th January 2022), ulli (8th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    As far as the conspiracy that there are groups intervening from the outside, i want to find a video that shows what rifles are they using to attack the army and police

The official standard issue rifle for the Kazakhstan army is the AK-74. I read that the explanation as to how some people had rifles and ammo was that they managed to loot army bases and so on. Then, if that's true, they should have AK-74 rifles. It would be "problematic", to say the least, if the videos show people using AK-47, such as the ones used by middle eastern jihadists. Then we could start thinking about the conspiracy being true, that there are external forces fighting there.

I have not been able to find a video that shows clear enough what rifle they are using, both Ak-74 and AK-47 look very similar but there are details that allows you to see one from the other, but for that it needs to be displayed clearly at least for a couple seconds. And i have not been able to see that yet

If the citizens looted army arsenals there's no way they could have AK-47 rifles for all of them, even if there were some around, which there always are for training and so, but not enough to build a small army that fights against army and cops. That's just not right at all

If anyone has a video where normal citizens are shooting rifles please post it here, thanks

See this for example, this is a sniper rifle, a Dragunov, impossible for me to say how old is that one, but lots of countries use that rifle, even US forces sometimes are trained with it. It doesn't look like a modern version of it, looks more like the ones from the 70/80s, so it could have come from anywhere, it makes it hard to figure out if it came from the Kazakhstan army reserves stock
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragunov_sniper_rifle

It makes me wonder, how do civilians would know how to use such a rifle? It's a Sniper rifle, you can't just shoot it around all over the place like you would an AK-47 for example. It's not a rudimentary rifle that you can just press the trigger and it goes off all over the place. People need training for months and months just to be able to hit something, and just shooting it around it's impossible, it's not a machine gun. For me it looks very suspicious they delivered that rifle to some random guy on the street
    Malisa, I am really appreciating your commentary. As a novice to understanding these uprisings or regime changes or whatever they turn out to be you are bring up very important things to consider. My son has lots of guns, I would never be able to pick up a AK47 and start using it. Doubt I wouldn't know how to load it or even carry it around safely
    Thanks

Another aspect of it is the one mentioned later on another post. It's one thing to know how to use a rifle on the shooting range, and a completely different thing to use it against soldiers or cops and receive fire back, and then move position and keep fighting against the other side. That's something no one without training can do, to keep your mind/heart cool and cold and aim to kill the "enemy". That's military training. So how could a regular citizen be given a rifle and endure the tremendous psychological and stressful situation for hours? Fighting back against trained soldiers? It doesn't make any sense to say those people are "protesters", but that's the narrative being pushed

So from all i can see right now, there are three groups of people on the streets:

1. Soldiers and cops attempting to regain control of the cities and situation
    2. Regular citizens trying to run away from the danger and hiding from the bullets (Some of them were the initial protesters, that didn't burn things or caused any damage, these are the 'peaceful ones' that were used to later name everyone attacking the government as 'peaceful demonstrators')
    3. People who have military training and are not afraid of an extended gun fight, and knows how to take over positions, advance and corner on urban fights, enclose and circle around/clamp maneuver etc. How do they know that is the question. These 'demonstrators' are trained in urban, close fighting, these are not amateurs, the move through parks and buildings and use them to protect themselves, they know what they are doing

News got posted that demonstrators burned TV/Radio media buildings. This is suspect. Why protesters would do that? On the premise that protesters want to let the world know what's happening and how the government is killing them, why would they shutdown the only way to talk to the outside world? One important aspect to watch for in a coup is, who is taking down communication channels? The coup organizers are the usual ones, since they want to refuse regular citizens a voice, otherwise they would be exposed to the world

The way it is right now, if both the internet and radio/tv goes down, anything can happen and it can be blamed on whoever, without any way to prove it right or wrong

Since most people have smart phones these days, there should be plenty of videos uploaded later in the following weeks, once this entire thing ends, then we will see evidence of what truly happened. If we see cops/army killing unarmed civilians then we can judge this as oppression for sure, but on the other hand, if we see civilians killing other civilians and we see guns and shootings and so on, then we can definitely not throw away the "foreign interference" possibility

So yeah, we should see soon enough
    Tired

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (9th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2022), Ewan (9th January 2022), Jambo (19th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), Pam (9th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), Vangelo (9th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,639 times in 8,594 posts

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...267652609?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2022), I am B (9th January 2022), Jambo (19th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), Pam (9th January 2022), rgray222 (9th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Just googled, I mean duck-ducked, images of Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan’s capital.

AKA Astana.

A great example of psychopathic leaders delusions of grandeur.

Soviet era (1918–1991)
    During World War II, Akmolinsk served as a route for the transport of engineering tools and equipment from evacuated plants in the Ukrainian SSR, Byelorussian SSR, and Russian SFSR located in the oblasts of the Kazakh SSR. Local industries were appointed to respond to war needs, assisting the country to provide the battle and home fronts with all materials needed. In the post-war years, Akmolinsk became a beacon of economic revival in the west of the Soviet Union ruined by the war. Additionally, many Russian-Germans were resettled here after being deported under Joseph Stalin's rule.

In 1954, Northern Kazakh SSR oblasts became a territory of the Virgin Lands Campaign led by Nikita Khrushchev, in order to turn the region into a second grain producer for the Soviet Union.
    In December 1960, Central Committee made a resolution to create the Tselinniy Krai, which comprised five regions of the Northern Kazakh SSR oblasts.

Akmolinsk Oblast was ceased to exist as a separate administrative entity. Its districts were directly subordinated to the new krai administration, and Akmolinsk became the krai capital, as well as the administrative seat of the new Virgin Lands economic region.

On 14 March 1961, Khrushchev suggested the city should have a name corresponding to its role in the Virgin Lands Campaign.

On 20 March 1961, the Supreme Soviet of the Kazakh SSR renamed Akmolinsk to Tselinograd.

On 24 April 1961, the region was reconstituted as Tselinograd Oblast.

In the 1960s, Tselinograd was completely transformed.
    In 1963, work on the first three new high-rise housing districts began.

In addition, the city received a number of new monumental public buildings, including the Virgin Lands Palace, a Palace of Youth, a House of Soviets, a new airport, and several sports venues.

In 1971, the Tselinniy Krai was abolished and Tselinograd became the centre of the oblast.

Contemporary era (1991–present)

After the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the consequent independence of Kazakhstan, the city's original name was restored in the modified form Akmola.

On 6 July 1994, the Supreme Council of Kazakhstan adopted the decree "On the transfer of the capital of Kazakhstan".

After the capital of Kazakhstan was moved to Akmola on 10 December 1997, the city was consequently renamed Astana in 1998.

On 10 June 1998, Astana was presented as the capital internationally.

On 16 July 1999, Astana was awarded the medal and title of the City of Peace by UNESCO.

On 19 March 2019, president Nursultan Nazarbayev resigned, and on 23 March the city was renamed to Nur-Sultan.

While it is officially called Nur-Sultan, many residents still refer to it as Astana.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Jambo (19th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), lisalu (9th January 2022), Mare (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), palehorse (9th January 2022), Pam (9th January 2022), rgray222 (9th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I just was sent this video about the fall of Kazakhstan and maybe someone on this site can interpret it?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RT6cDED5jXD7
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th January 2022 at 17:29. Reason: embedded the video

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Dreamer148 (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,716 times in 2,088 posts

Then in 2016, all the troubles just . . . stopped. It was like someone flipped a switch. That switch was the November, 2016, US Presidential election, wherein Donald Trump won and Hillary Clinton lost. Like magic, most of the troubles in Ukraine simply just stopped.

For the four years of the Trump Administration, Ukraine remained quiet.

The November 2020 US election rolled around and the Democrats in the US stole the election through rampant and brazen election fraud.

Like magic, when Joe Biden got sworn in, the troubles in Ukraine started again with gusto. Ukraine began massing more and more troops and armor near Luhansk and Donetsk. So, in February of this year, Russia started massing troops along the Russian border with Ukraine. Russia was going to protect the Russian-speaking populations in Luhansk and Donetsk.

WHAM! Like magic, the western mass-media began talking up "Russian aggression." Russia, they claimed, was massing troops. They never bothered to mention it was in response to Ukraine massing troops. Russia, they claimed, was a "threat." They never mentioned what Ukraine was planning to do: take Luhansk and Donetsk by force to prevent them from leaving.
    World
    UPDATED SUNDAY MORNING-SEE BOTTOM - 10:29 AM EST -- Satellites Would Be Attacked First, Then These Radar Stations if WW3 Commences next week

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...nces-next-week
    Nation
    RUMOR: Biden and Harris EVACUATED to Area 51 on Saturday

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...51-on-saturday

So it looks like tmrw at the NATO summit will be the tell tale sign where this is going. If any of this or all of this is true, and with the track record of Biden and Co. , disaster will be followed by disaster unless Biden wants to keep his little oil enterprise in the Ukraine going, who knows but as a person who remembers the Cuban missle crisis here in the states , why are we doing the same to them now? Unless this is a needed deflection. Read both links in full and it gives you a snapshot why all this is happening and like I started out thread , all was quiet for 4 years, so what changed?
    Last edited by pyrangello; 9th January 2022 at 17:24.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), Mare (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I was always wondering when the house of illuminatis would fall. I guess we are seeing something here. I am not into US-Russia debate, I will keep my mouth shut about that, appreciated all the posts, very insightful.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), Mare (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Just googled, I mean duck-ducked, images of Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan’s capital.

AKA Astana.

A great example of psychopathic leaders delusions of grandeur.

Soviet era (1918–1991)
    During World War II, Akmolinsk served as a route for the transport of engineering tools and equipment from evacuated plants in the Ukrainian SSR, Byelorussian SSR, and Russian SFSR located in the oblasts of the Kazakh SSR. Local industries were appointed to respond to war needs, assisting the country to provide the battle and home fronts with all materials needed. In the post-war years, Akmolinsk became a beacon of economic revival in the west of the Soviet Union ruined by the war. Additionally, many Russian-Germans were resettled here after being deported under Joseph Stalin's rule.

In 1954, Northern Kazakh SSR oblasts became a territory of the Virgin Lands Campaign led by Nikita Khrushchev, in order to turn the region into a second grain producer for the Soviet Union.
    In December 1960, Central Committee made a resolution to create the Tselinniy Krai, which comprised five regions of the Northern Kazakh SSR oblasts.

Akmolinsk Oblast was ceased to exist as a separate administrative entity. Its districts were directly subordinated to the new krai administration, and Akmolinsk became the krai capital, as well as the administrative seat of the new Virgin Lands economic region.

On 14 March 1961, Khrushchev suggested the city should have a name corresponding to its role in the Virgin Lands Campaign.

On 20 March 1961, the Supreme Soviet of the Kazakh SSR renamed Akmolinsk to Tselinograd.

On 24 April 1961, the region was reconstituted as Tselinograd Oblast.

In the 1960s, Tselinograd was completely transformed.
    In 1963, work on the first three new high-rise housing districts began.

In addition, the city received a number of new monumental public buildings, including the Virgin Lands Palace, a Palace of Youth, a House of Soviets, a new airport, and several sports venues.

In 1971, the Tselinniy Krai was abolished and Tselinograd became the centre of the oblast.

Contemporary era (1991–present)

After the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the consequent independence of Kazakhstan, the city's original name was restored in the modified form Akmola.

On 6 July 1994, the Supreme Council of Kazakhstan adopted the decree "On the transfer of the capital of Kazakhstan".

After the capital of Kazakhstan was moved to Akmola on 10 December 1997, the city was consequently renamed Astana in 1998.

On 10 June 1998, Astana was presented as the capital internationally.

On 16 July 1999, Astana was awarded the medal and title of the City of Peace by UNESCO.

On 19 March 2019, president Nursultan Nazarbayev resigned, and on 23 March the city was renamed to Nur-Sultan.

While it is officially called Nur-Sultan, many residents still refer to it as Astana.

That reminds me that I read a few years ago (maybe around 2011 or so?) about a newly created city in one of the "stans". The story was about a tourist/writer who said it was almost deserted but he found a whole authentic "British" pub (transported in total for the UK). There was speculation about tesla tech powering the enormous stretches of lighting at night. I cannot remember where this was?

I don't know if this is true:

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Mare (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Cliff High is referencing these Kazakhstan actions and indirectly threatening Washington state politicos in a letter/email writing campaign over a law change which could put non-jabbed in concentration camps, supposedly.

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...931625472?s=20

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...877600260?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), lisalu (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,716 times in 2,088 posts

Here's the latest announcement, this is all very concerning period, if the PTB want to put the Bear in the corner and install missiles 5 minutes away from the Kremlin what do you think the response may be. And then if the notice we have that our leaders here went into a cave , cowards they are then what do they have to loose, we had 4 years of peace and quiet and now it seems like we have a bunch of teenagers running things that are drunk with power getting ready to run the car off a cliff at 100 mph. The local radio station here a little while ago said this would be an interesting week overseas with nato and Russia and that things just aren't sitting well with the aggressors. People have no clue what kind of resources it takes to move all this in place , this isnt play time. Just as Kennedy did with the cuban missile crisis, It was a moment in time that the US did not want missiles this close to its own borders as Russia is responding 60 years later. 4 years of peace and quiet and now we have this , what a bunch of Bullshxx

This is what cliff high is talking about:
    Bill Filed In Washington Would Authorize ‘Strike Force’ To ‘Involuntarily Detain’ Unvaccinated Families: ‘They Have Already Set Up The Internment Camps’
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ernment-camps/

Former Kazakhstan Intelligence Chief and ‘Close Friend’ of Bidens is Arrested for Treason
    https://21stcenturywire.com/2022/01/...d-for-treason/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nato-announcement.png
Views:	28
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	48256  
    Last edited by pyrangello; 9th January 2022 at 20:43.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), BoR (9th January 2022), DNA (11th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), lisalu (9th January 2022), Mare (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...s-hunter-biden

Quote The Hunter Connection? Kazakh Security Chief Arrested For Treason Was "Close Friends" With Bidens

BY TYLER DURDEN
    SUNDAY, JAN 09, 2022 - 03:00 PM

Among the boldest and eye-brow raising political moves by embattled Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev within the past days that grabbed international headlines was his ordering the arrest of Kazakhstan's powerful former intelligence chief, Karim Massimov, on the charge of high treason.

Indicating that amid widespread fuel price unrest which quickly became aimed squarely at toppling Tokayav's rule there's a simultaneous power struggle within the government, Massimov had headed the National Security Committee (KNB) up until his Thursday sudden removal and detention. Massimov had served as the prior longtime strongman ruler Nursultan Nazarbayev's prime minister and has long been considered his "right hand man". Shortly after, a photo has resurfaced, currently subject of widespread speculation which shows Joe Biden and Hunter Biden posing with the now detained Kazakh security chief Karim Massimov, along with well-connected oligarch Kenes Rakishev.

< more at link >

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-media-letting

Quote Why The Kazakhstan Crisis Is A Much Bigger Deal Than Western Media Is Letting On

BY TYLER DURDEN
    SUNDAY, JAN 09, 2022 - 01:00 PM
    Geopolitical commentator Clint Ehrlich has reported while on the ground in Moscow that "the situation in Kazakhstan is a much bigger deal than Western media is letting on." He further argues that the mayhem unleashed this past week and ongoing violent destabilization significantly increases the risk of NATO-Russia conflict.

He asks the key question: what really is happening in Kazakhstan? After all, he writes "In America, the situation in Kazakhstan is a small news item" but it remains that "in Moscow, it is currently receiving 24/7 news coverage, like it's an apocalyptic threat to Russia's security. I've had the TV on here while writing this thread, and Kazakhstan has been on the entire time." Below is Ehrlich's mega-thread from Twitter exploring the crisis and connecting the dots in terms of why this is a bigger deal than many believe...

Mass protests and anti-government violence have left dozens dead. Russia is deploying 3,000 paratroopers after Kazakh security forces were overrun. The largest city, Almaty, looks like a warzone. To appreciate why Russia is willing to deploy troops to Kazakhstan, it's critical to understand the depth of Russia's vital national interests inside the country. This isn't just any former Soviet republic. It's almost as important to Russia as Belarus or Ukraine.

< more at link >

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), DNA (11th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), Mashika (10th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), thepainterdoug (10th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Report for Monday 10

[Original source is in Russian]
    Current situation in Kazakhstan. Hourly reports:
    - Today is a day of national mourning in the country;

- There is no general figure for the dead. It is known about 18 dead security forces: two military and 16 policemen;

- The involvement of the CSTO contingent allowed the Kazakh authorities to protect the integrity of the country, Secretary of State Yerlan Karin said on local TV;

- Karin added that what happened was not a color revolution: "We are faced with a hybrid terrorist attack on Kazakhstan with the aim of destabilization and coup." At the same time, there was a conspiracy of internal and external forces, he noted;

- Kazakhstan's security forces are confronting terrorists, not "peaceful protesters," the country's Foreign Ministry said. Among them were people with combat experience on the side of Islamists in hot spots, the ministry added;

- 7939 people were detained throughout Kazakhstan. 5 stolen cars, stolen inventory items, 2 units of smoothbore and 4 bladed weapons were seized;

- During the riots, the protesters wanted to seize the swords and spears of the Huns from the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan in Alma-Ata, Khabar 24 TV channel reported. They were dissuaded by the deputy director of the institution;

- The first Aeroflot flight has arrived in Nur-Sultan since the beginning of the crisis.
    Tired

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), I am B (10th January 2022), Mare (10th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Peace in Oz (11th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Another report from Zero Hedge: (quite an interesting one, too)
    Kazakhstan Denies US-Funded 'Military Biological Lab' Seized By Rioters After Russia Claims Potential Pathogen Leak

Kazakh officials have denied that a US-funded 'military biological laboratory' was seized by rioters in the recent unrest, which has seen at least 160 dead since the violence broke out just one week ago.

It is unclear whether the deaths, reported by the health ministry to state news channel Khabar-24, are primarily civilians or law enforcement according to the Daily Mail - however officials said on Sunday that at least 16 police or national guard members had been killed. Pictures of Kazakh secret service operatives killed during the unrest have also been released.

According to Russian media, the biolab near Almaty - built in 2017 and used to study outbreaks of particularly dangerous infections - was 'compromised,' resulting in a potential leak of dangerous pathogens. Kazakh officials have denied the claim.

(The article continues)

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Arcturian108 (10th January 2022), avid (10th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), holcaul (10th January 2022), I am B (10th January 2022), lisalu (11th January 2022), Mare (10th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Peace in Oz (11th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022), Spiral (10th January 2022), Violet3 (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), Yoda (10th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

I just came to the realisation that if anyone has to get their hands dirty here, its gonna be PMCs like the Wagner company or their actual American counterpart, be it Blackwater, Academy, or however they call themselves now.

This would fit with what Mashika mentioned of trained insurgents doing the job, as it happened in the Donbass.

I guess we can just wait for some english accent soldier footage appearing as it did back then. And I'd say its fair to asume Russian PMCs are dealing with the situation already.

Anyone resourceful enough to find out if those kind people may have moved there? I found a big list of Russian planes moving to the area, but thats it.

I'll refind it and update edit this post.

Update:
    They are all presumed to be military.

Update 2: Small News to back my thoughts.
    Last edited by I am B; 10th January 2022 at 14:23.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), BMJ (10th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), kfm27917 (10th January 2022), Mare (10th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), palehorse (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Peace in Oz (11th January 2022), pueblo (10th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Protesters shooting at the police building

https://t.me/rt_russian/87965

This also is linked to what some people have been saying the past days, about some of the people involved on the protests

https://t.me/rt_russian/87980
    Quote "There were some cars without license plates, that is, it was clear that no one approached them, they were not robbed, they were not broken. I understood that it was some kind of spotters."

A resident of Alma-Ata told our correspondent Igor @zhdanovrt Zhdanov that the protesters who caused chaos on the streets of the city were led by:

"Militants, groups of people with bats, helmets, and police shields were running through these streets and courtyards."

In the crowd, he said, there were young people who beat the shields with batons, forcing others to run to the square:

"Some kind of panic was starting to go on, and I already realized that this was not a peaceful demonstration. There were a lot of people who were standing in the middle of the street, not hurrying anywhere in this chaos and constantly talking on the phone, were warmly dressed, in good things."
    Videos on cell phones, like the ones this witness has, will be the most important thing in the following days, to show the people from outside what truly was going on while the internet/media was down
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th January 2022 at 06:47.
    Tired

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), BMJ (15th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), Jambo (19th January 2022), lisalu (11th January 2022), palehorse (15th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

So,
    To encapsulate what I'm reading.
    Russia is pissed. Russia is broadcasting to their citizens that Kazakhstan and the over throwing of the government have been done as more or less a classic USA cia regime change.
    This is a big deal.
    Largest uninterrupted country boarder in the world.
    20% of the Kazakhstan population are Russian born citizens.
    From what I understand in Kazakhstan a majority of the population is Muslim and Russia fears for it's natural born citizens being genocided.
    We saw a calm from the Ukraine during Trump's administration but now back to meddling as Biden is another military industrial complex deep state pawn.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), BMJ (15th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), I am B (11th January 2022), Jambo (19th January 2022), lisalu (11th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), palehorse (15th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

*** Edit: Apologies to Bill, I missed your post above re: same!

Slightly worrying news...apparently they had been playing with Smallpox at this facility.

Quote Kazakhstan denies US-funded bio-lab was seized by protesters
    January 10, 2022

Officials in Kazakhstan have denied that a controversial ‘military biological laboratory’ was seized in the recent unrest, which has so far claimed 160 lives since starting on January 2.

It is not clear if the 164 deaths refer only to civilians or if law enforcement deaths are included, but the number – provided by the health ministry to state news channel Khabar-24 – are a significant rise from previous tallies.

Kazakh authorities said earlier on Sunday that 16 police or national guard members had been killed.

Russian media highlighted claims that the US-funded facility near Almaty was compromised, resulting in a possible leak of dangerous pathogens.

The airport, mayor’s office and secret services buildings fell briefly into the hands of rioters during a wave of protests backed by shadowy armed cells.

© Provided by Daily Mail
    Officials in Kazakhstan have denied claims that a US-funded bio-lab had fallen into the hands of protesters, who briefly took control of an airport, the mayor’s office and secret service buildings

The secret bio-laboratory funded by the US defence department – which has links to Russian and Chinese scientists – was also compromised in the disturbances, according to social media claims that it was seized.

‘This is not true. The facility is being guarded,’ said the health ministry which is responsible for the Central Reference Laboratory, in Almaty.

Official Russian news agency TASS had highlighted alleged social media reports that it was taken over by ‘unidentified people’ and ‘specialists in chemical protection suits were working near the lab so a leak of dangerous pathogens could have occurred’.

The laboratory’s existence has been controversial and in 2020 the country formally denied that it was being used to make biological weapons.

At the time, the Kazakh government stated: ‘No biological weapons development is underway in Kazakhstan – and no research is conducted against any other states.’

It was built in 2017 and is used for the study of outbreaks of particularly dangerous infections.

Dangerous pathogens are stored here, it is reported.
    https://www.aufinancenews.com/2022/0...by-protesters/

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), BMJ (15th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), I am B (11th January 2022), Jambo (19th January 2022), Mashika (11th January 2022), palehorse (15th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ution-era-over

What happened in Kazakhstan increasingly looks like a US-Turkish-British-Israeli-led coup d'etat attempt foiled dramatically by their Eurasian adversaries...

Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev framed it succinctly. Riots were “hidden behind unplanned protests.” The goal was “to seize power” – a coup attempt. Actions were “coordinated from a single center.” And “foreign militants were involved in the riots.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin went further: during the riots, “Maidan technologies were used,” a reference to the Ukranian square where 2013 protests unseated a NATO-unfriendly government.

Defending the prompt intervention of CSTO peacekeeping forces in Kazakhstan, Putin said, “it was necessary to react without delay.” The CSTO will be on the ground “as long as necessary,” but after the mission is accomplished, “of course, the entire contingent will be withdrawn from the country.” Forces are expected to exit later this week.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th January 2022), Bill Ryan (13th January 2022), BMJ (15th January 2022), Brigantia (13th January 2022), DNA (18th January 2022), Ewan (13th January 2022), palehorse (15th January 2022), Spiral (13th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Clif High has two Ukrainian Kazakhstan-connected contacts (one of them in Kazakhstan right now), and he reports on the very dramatic situation there from 5:48—11:00 in this new video.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/t6VN6ibFNTgX

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (19th January 2022), DNA (18th January 2022), edina (18th January 2022), I am B (18th January 2022), leavesoftrees (19th January 2022), LifeAngel (19th January 2022), Natasha (19th January 2022), rgray222 (18th January 2022), Satori (18th January 2022), Yoda (18th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast