Thread: Turmoil in Kazakhstan

1. Link to Post #41
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    Serbian
    Thanks

Default Re: Turmoil in Kazakhstan

I want to add few things that would help to understand big picture:
    - Operation Gladio and major point "who runs Central Asia runs the world..." please see James Corbett report and video about this if you already did not see it
    - Nothing new or original in puppet revolutions, sorry skepticism comes from my Balkans origin, and of course there was foreign influence and big help in Kazakhstan as well...
    - Banks are robbed and ATMs empty, this is not new but it is important on the symbolic level
    - Precious metals, uranium in the first place, maybe this is underlaying cause (one of many) so which corporates are interested to put their hands on these resources :-) Whitney Webb had great interview about countries that have precious metals as major resources and their future status in December 2021
    - PCST, I do not have enough knowledge about them, and it is not clear for me, why they already left Kazakhstan leaving few people and equipment that would protect the most important military and government facilities. If Kazakhstan is in so big crisis and member of PCST why it is not supported while it is not stable? This is where Russian interest is not clear to me.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Natasha For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (20th January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), Mashika (20th January 2022), Peace in Oz (20th January 2022), Spiral (20th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Natasha (here)
    I want to add few things that would help to understand big picture:
    - Operation Gladio and major point "who runs Central Asia runs the world..." please see James Corbett report and video about this if you already did not see it
    - Nothing new or original in puppet revolutions, sorry skepticism comes from my Balkans origin, and of course there was foreign influence and big help in Kazakhstan as well...
    - Banks are robbed and ATMs empty, this is not new but it is important on the symbolic level
    - Precious metals, uranium in the first place, maybe this is underlaying cause (one of many) so which corporates are interested to put their hands on these resources :-) Whitney Webb had great interview about countries that have precious metals as major resources and their future status in December 2021
    Quote - PCST, I do not have enough knowledge about them, and it is not clear for me, why they already left Kazakhstan leaving few people and equipment that would protect the most important military and government facilities. If Kazakhstan is in so big crisis and member of PCST why it is not supported while it is not stable? This is where Russian interest is not clear to me.
    A request/review to the Russian military as how fast turnaround they have for crisis reaction has been initiated days ago. This means the readiness test, so as to go back to Kazakhstan, arriving in full force and with full capacity of action and deployment, for example, in a day or two, in the case it would be needed

Western countries would benefit for having a west-friendly government on Kazakhstan, as it would open another front against Russia other than Ukraine, which is a failed western project so far. This is in relation as to why would they care, along with the mineral resources, but yes, there's a lot of resources on Kazakhstan, possibly more than anyone knows, since it's untapped and no research has been seriously made
    Tired

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), Natasha (20th January 2022), pabranno (24th February 2022), Peace in Oz (20th January 2022), Spiral (20th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Natasha (here)
    This is where Russian interest is not clear to me.
    My take is that Kazakhstan was intended to be a new world headquarters of the Dark Hats, and that Russia stopped that from happening.

You can see how I fit Kazakhstan into what's happening, in my new post Post #127, "The Architecture of the Debt Money System", on my Money Masters thread,
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th February 2022), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Ewan (24th February 2022), pabranno (24th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3