+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The World Controlled By Vanguard

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default The World Controlled By Vanguard

This is a delightful video, 1 hour, summarizing how the .01% of the population control just about everything. Its little wonder that the SSP fell under their control, and why we are quite possibly going to end up in Klaus Schwab's dystopic new world of 'owning nothing and being Happy'.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vklfaf
    Last edited by Franny; 7th January 2022 at 04:30. Reason: Embed video

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Agape (7th January 2022), bluestflame (7th January 2022), Ewan (7th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Icare (7th January 2022), Ioneo (7th January 2022), Maknocktomb (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Sunny (7th January 2022), Vivexa (9th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Default Re: The World Controlled By Vanguard

“Among the countless friends we have in this world, most feel poorly, underprivileged and victims of the “game” now, no matter their relative status. Save for Richard Branson and Elon Musk”

🛎💊💉🧬🚰🛁🎎🔑

Wish you the best of GoogleMass

from Microsoft

🌈 Kalachakra 2022🖖

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ewan (7th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2022), Justplain (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,282 times in 21,093 posts

Thumbs up Re: The World Controlled By Vanguard

• The best part of the video is: He is my fellow countryman (Dutch) living in Amsterdam (not far away from me) ... maybe I can do an interview with him soon as we both speak English
    I saw the Dutch version about 1 year ago ...

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th January 2022 at 14:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Justplain (8th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The World Controlled By Vanguard

• MONOPOLY - Who Owns the World?

A documentary by Tim Gielen 2021. This brilliant documentary by Tim Gielen reveals how a small group of super rich criminals have been buying virtually everything on earth, until they own it all. From media, health care, travel, food industry, governments... That allows them to control the whole world. Because of this they are trying to impose the New World Order. Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, ... This incredibly eye opening documentary reveals something astonishing: the majority of our world is owned by the very same people. Because of this they can control the entire world and impose their wicked agenda onto all of humanity. This is the time to expose them and to rise up as one to defend our freedom. The name of the two companies who virtually owns the world’ are Vanguard and BlackRock. They are at the heart of the Deep State or Cabal. Their plan is the Great Reset where they want to enslave every human on earth. Share this video wherever you can!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th January 2022 at 14:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2022), Justplain (8th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The World Controlled By Vanguard

• Tim Gielen Maker of The Video "Monopoly - Who Owns the World?" January 2022 (Translated from Dutch to English):
    Dear reader,

As I said, I would write a piece in which I share my view on our current situation, and in which I would at the same time tell you something about the video I am working on.

During the past 3 months it has been necessary for me for personal reasons (which I will talk about shortly) to have a radio silence, but I notice that many people (rightly) suffer greatly from fear and despair, and I would like to share with you some thoughts that keep me going in these difficult times.

Many people's worldviews have collapsed in a very short time, and many feel the immense pressure to find answers as quickly as possible; to gather as soon as possible all knowledge that was unknown to them, but which turns out to be so necessary in these bizarre times. I know the feeling.
    • "Why is this happening?", "What is the solution?", "What can I do?", many wonder.
    Initially I only wanted to explain my view on this in my next video because a very extensive substantiation is absolutely necessary to make the answers both understandable and plausible, but it will certainly take some time before this video is ready, and I realize that for many time is running out, or seems to be running out. I believe that we can only approach the disturbing events in the world with confidence and positivity if we really understand the big picture.

Burying our heads in the sand, ignoring reality, or only partially understanding what's going on doesn't make sense in my opinion.

That is why in this piece of text I will discuss a number of key points, which I think can be of very great importance in understanding what is really going on (in my opinion) and how we can overcome these dark times, where everything that is currently happening is only foreplay, not only able to cope, but much more than that.

In my opinion there are very great possibilities ahead for every person on earth, although unfortunately we have to face a number of painful facts in order to realize them.

It won't be a perfect story, and you'll have to wait for the next video for extensive substantiation and citations.

Many will think I'm crazy after reading this piece, and I'm aware that I'm giving critics an important weapon they can use against me, but that's okay.

It's more important to me that maybe there are a number of people that I might be able to offer some hope with, or give them new ideas.

Maybe you like my video "Monopoly" seen.

In short, I try to show in it that a very small group of extremely powerful families has the world economy and politics in their power, and that this group has been working for generations towards a "New World Order" to subject the ever-growing world population to a totalitarian, dictatorial world government that must take control of every aspect of our lives.

This alone is unbelievable to many, because, one wonders, if there is indeed such a group of extremely selfish figures, why should they care about rolling out plans that they themselves will never reap the benefits of? , but only those who will be born many generations after death? I will come back to this in a moment, and in a very extensive way in my next video.

Yet those who have somewhat studied current events and previous history know that this "world government" generations in the making, and that virtually every aspect of modern man's life is based entirely on manipulation and brilliantly orchestrated lies designed to smooth out the final rollout of this world government.

The elite, or families I speak of are part of bloodlines that have been in power since time immemorial.

Among them were pharaohs, monarchs, landlords, emperors, popes, tax collectors, oppressors and dictators, and many of them were the "counselors" of these kinds of figures.

We also saw and often see them in the form of philanthropists.

They are the founders and custodians of our mainstream way of life and everything modern man is familiar with; the education system, the financial system, the pharmaceutical industry, science, the media, and every industry on Earth.

There is no doubt about this, and these facts are easy to verify.

You might find it interesting to read a bit about the influence of the Rockefellers, a branch of these ancient bloodlines, who single-handedly started the oil industry, the modern education system, the drug industry, and along with some other of these families the cradle of the UN.

Or about the Morgans and their role in the copper mines, the rise of Wall Street, or the transportation industry. This family financed both Tesla and Edison in their legendary "war of the currents", and it's not for nothing that our electricity grid today surrounds the entire earth in the form of copper wiring.

An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that our lives are very similar to that of hamsters in a cage.

That we live in a completely unnatural way, aimlessly running around on a hamster wheel without ever discovering the true essence of our existence.

The subtle form of slavery to which we are subject is so ingeniously constructed that the only relative freedom modern man knows can only be bought with money.

Those who work hard, smart or sneakily have more resources, and perhaps more time to "enjoy" of the many forms of leisure that the elite make available to us.

Money is therefore a consciously created means of suppression, based on the "divide and rule strategy", one of the elite's most important weapons.

Sometimes you hear, money is neutral, but in my opinion it is not.
    There has never been a fair distribution.

Those who print the money themselves live outside the money system.
    Money has value only for those who have to fight among themselves for the small amount that the elite makes available to the people.

One consequence of this is that those who throughout history have disliked hard work, or perhaps weren't smart or sneaky enough, often didn't shy away from robbing and even killing others for just a little bit more… "liberties" to buy for themselves.

What happened to all the native tribes and ancient peoples who walked the earth and lived in harmony with it? Didn't they all have to give up because of the "civilized men" her "liberties" buy with worthless coins and paper notes that were received as a reward for the plundering of the ancient peoples, their habitats and the precious metals and raw materials they contained? Well, let me keep it as short as possible for now.

The world government I am talking about is being rolled out in front of us.

Any so-called "conspiracy theory" is becoming a reality, or has already become reality.

Indirect vaccination obligation, or rather "indirect experimental gene therapy obligation", is now a reality in many countries and will be followed by direct obligation, which is already planned or has already been introduced in a number of countries.

This obligation, which will eventually apply all over the world (if it is up to the elite) is of course not only about the "vaccine" itself, but especially because of the QR code that is linked to it.

The QR code is the Trojan Horse with which the elite want to subject Western society to a totalitarian, technocratic dictatorship such as was only known in China in recent history.

The QR code starts with a linked vaccination status, but will slowly increase, and each time under the guise of "threatening situations" take on an increasingly important role.

The purpose of this is a social credit system that, for instance like the Chinese “Skynet”, stores all data of a person in a database and links them together la minute.

Through facial recognition software, the system tracks and stores every step someone takes, along with that person's payment information, his or her medical information, but also that person's behavior on the Internet, traffic behavior and all other possible information that exists about him or her.
    Based on all this data, the A.I. system the behavior of the citizen in question.

In China, and now also here, "undesirable behaviour" penalized with the loss of points, and this means that you have certain "rights" or "liberties" lose access to certain hospitals, schools and hotels, that your internet speed is reduced, that you are no longer allowed to go outside a certain radius of your hometown, and much more.

As you may have noticed, our world leaders around the world are paving the way for digital, government-issued payment methods; government cryptos.

These are to become the only legal means of payment in the world and will of course be linked to the social credit system.

In the long term, the QR code is about enabling the government to control every aspect of someone's life and direct it down to the last detail.

Has anyone not had their 30th booster shot, or paid their taxes yet? Unfortunately, that person won't be able to go anywhere.

The person can of course try to flee, but the only digital means with which he/she can pay will simply not work outside a certain distance from his/her place of residence.

The system is therefore more effective than an ankle bracelet.

The means by which the government cryptos will have to push through will be the economic crash that has been carefully planned over decades.

The unlimited printing of money is a system that cannot be sustained, and I think the inventors have always known that.

It was basically a built-in escape route to make the system flip when the time came.

The corona crisis has pushed money printing to unprecedented heights, and inflation is currently skyrocketing worldwide.

The carefully planned crash will therefore not be long in coming.The government crypto, in combination with a basic income, will be thrown to the population as a lifeline.

All we see happening right now is just theater play and preparatory work to create the climate in which much of the world's population will come to see and agree to this not-so-disguised form of dictatorship.

Many of us are pinning our hopes on lawsuits against governments, politicians and institutions involved in the Covid Hoax.

Personally, I don't think anything major will come of this for the time being, and any "wins" will be just sops.
    We should not expect rescue from the thoroughly corrupt legal system.

Take the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell, the ally of child smuggler Jeffrey Epstein. One of the lead prosecutors in this case is Maurene Comey, the daughter of the heavily corrupt ex-FBI director James Comey, who was fired in 2017, among other things for covering up the Hillary email scandal. Clinton, with which he tried to keep a hand over many high-ranking elite members. The Clintons were close friends with Epstein and Maxwell. Maxwell is sacrificed and given a life sentence.

However, the big boys and the organizations that Maxwell and Epstein worked for will remain unaffected, as will their most important clients.

So one big puppet show. The current divisions in society serve the elite perfectly. They don't need the consent of the entire population. As long as there is a group that supports her plans, they can via brainwashed police officers and romeos use unlimited violence to suppress dissenters, and unfortunately we have witnessed this for almost 2 years.

The elite know that half of the population will no longer agree with the decisions of the government at some point, but they also know that only 10 to 20% of that 50% will resist.

This is also a tried and tested aspect of the eternal divide-and-conquer strategy, the eternal Ajax-Feyenoord.

Who would have thought that so many people would unwittingly accept that their unvaccinated fellow humans, their neighbors and their relatives would be denied access to places like the hospitality industry? To places that the government labels as "not essential"? Anyone who paid a little attention during the history lessons about the Second World War you would say, if one did not react like a wasp stung to comparisons with a period with which many parallels can be detected.

In my new video I try to show the main ways humanity has been tricked throughout history, but for now I just want to outline a few key points.

I'm not going to beat around the bush. In my opinion, the coming times will be very difficult emotionally for a large part of the population. We grew up in a society in which we outsourced almost everything.

We relied on doctors for our health, we buy food on every street corner, most people are covered by insurance, and the TV is filling our heads with bite-sized chunks of information and entertainment.

Yet this is not the "real" to live. All this was part of the "lazy-good-land", the golden cage forged by the elite, created to make humans as dependent as possible. Now has come the confrontational moment when those who no longer want to go along with the old system will be tested on their willingness to dive in at the deep end, face the difficulties and perhaps their greatest fears.

Do we follow our heart and do we accept that earthly life also consists of letting go? Or do we look the other way and give in to the demands of the oppressors in order to pretend that everything is just as it was when we were in sweet ignorance? I am now going to say something, and make a comparison that some will find very strange, but imagine that perhaps this elite knows something about man that we are not allowed to know ourselves, and that life is actually about something very different from be born, go to school, work, consume, reproduce and die?

Imagine if there was a goal, just like in any computer game or during a game of chess. In a computer game you have to go through different levels and overcome many obstacles. For you as a player, it might be a fun pastime because you're not the character you play with, and you don't have to physically fight the bad guys in the game.

If that had been the case, there was a good chance that you would endlessly avoid these bad guys and because of this you would never progress a level, let alone finish the game.

If you were to endlessly avoid confrontation with your opponent while playing chess and try to save every pawn, you would continue to walk endlessly around the board.

As I said, this is a strange comparison for many.

"Our life is definitely not a computer game, is it?" you may be thinking. In my next video I want to show you that life turns out to be completely different than we were told. I have come to the conclusion, after researching it fairly thoroughly, that there is an absolute goal.The elite knows this, and has always known this.

Its job is to distract us from that goal, and make it as difficult as possible for us to achieve it.

Throughout history there have been many peoples, nations and even entire civilizations who did know this purpose and meaning of life.

For example, some of the vanished peoples I talked about earlier, and these have not been wiped off the face of the earth just because of their raw materials.

True diversity, not only now, but constantly throughout history has had to give way to a diversity created by the elite with the aim of erasing the old knowledge from the collective memory. Ancient knowledge that, among other things, led to civilizations all over the earth being able to build structures and produce artifacts that cannot be replicated even with the most advanced techniques of today.

Our history books are full of lies laced together to make us forget who or what we really are, and why we are here.

Not only now dissenters and truth spreaders are censored, or silenced, but throughout history, and always under the watchful eye of the same elite.

Whether it was the witch burnings, the crusades of the Catholic Church that murdered all the so-called "heretics" who could endanger its power, or the book burnings by the Nazis; the principals and their intentions were the same.

The current step towards the new world order symbolizes for the elite the definitive break with the old world, if it still existed.

This is just one of the reasons that the elderly in particular were immediately isolated because of the outbreak of this fake pandemic, and that the very young have since then been hastily taught to behave as antisocial, fearful, but above all very to behave obedient creatures.

Learned young is done old. In the ideal world of the elite, there is no human contact as we are used to, and people cannot exchange knowledge with each other except the knowledge that is allowed, preferably at a distance of one and a half meters or via digital contact.

Why do the elite want this? As I said, these figures know that the world is completely, but completely different than that they have tried to convince us through various institutions such as education, controlled religions, the media and the scientific institutions financed by them.

Of course I don't mean that every teacher, priest, presenter or scientist has a double agenda. On the contrary; most have the best of intentions and only proclaim what they themselves have been taught.

There are also plenty of self-thinking, brave individuals among them who express opinions other than those of the established order, but usually this means the end of their careers, and these people can count on a lot of opposition and ridicule within their fields.

Anyway, anyone who studies all of the above will soon discover that the elite have a different understanding of life and death than the average person.

They know that what man considers "reality" is but an illusion of the five senses.
    Unlike those who think that what is perceived by the eye is reality, this elite knows very well that there is much more than that.

A number of brilliant, self-thinking quantum scientists have now shown us that the saying "what you see is what you get" rather outdated, to say the least.

The "physical" reality that you and I think you live in is an illusion created in the brain as the senses pick up electromagnetic radiation and other waves/vibrations that are converted into images, sounds, smells, tastes and sensations.

These are then perceived by something called consciousness, and this consciousness is a total mystery to almost every modern scientist because there was virtually nothing about it in their textbooks.

Consciousness is the real me.

The real you. It is that which views the images that the brain produces.
    It is not that which thinks, but that which observes the thoughts and determines whether or not they are morally permissible.

With the right practice, however, it can gain control over the thoughts and learn to direct them.
    Consciousness is that which never consents to discrimination, oppression, violence or hurting others. It's what keeps the body up at night when we've hurt someone, and what makes a placebo sometimes work better than a drug.

I will elaborate on this in my video, but just for the sake of clarity; consciousness is not physical and is not produced by the body, but vice versa, and some quantum scientists are only now beginning to understand this, even though ancient peoples knew this many thousands of years ago.

The fact is that all matter, including our bodies, consists of atoms packed together.
    These in turn consist of protons and neutrons (the nucleus) that are surrounded by rapidly vibrating electrons.

What's so special about this? These protons, neutrons and electrons are not matter at their core, but pure energy consisting of waves/vibrations, and they are without a doubt powered by an extremely intelligent consciousness.
    Matter does not exist.

When we seem to shake hands, the negatively charged electrons in both "hands" each other, causing our "bodies" do not flow into each other.

The brain receives some electrical signals, and then consciousness experiences the sensation of touching each other".

The absolute origin of everything is consciousness, and as I said, the ancient peoples knew this. Their buildings, but also the many writings they left us, bear witness to an immense knowledge of this principle.

In many "religious" and spiritual scriptures we find this ancient principle, but often well disguised in a kind of "code language", for reasons that I will try to explain in my next video.

"In the beginning there was the word" is a textbook example of this code language.

By the word is meant the essence of which every matter or thought consists: vibrations, waves, vibrations.

Sound vibration in this case. Paradoxically produced, but definitively produced.

While evolution is a real phenomenon, it can only take place when it is preceded by a consciousness that directs it, and that causes the "building blocks" of atoms arrange themselves in an orderly fashion for the benefit of an "evolving" existence.

However, we were not told this in Darwin's theory of evolution.

Yet this theory has been used as a guideline in the education system designed by the Rockefellers to lead man astray into believing that he is a coincidence in the equally "coincidental" universe is. An evolved monkey that once came crawling out of the water like a fish.

If humans only discovered how the fork really works, the dominant position of our oppressors would soon be jeopardized.

Yes, we have been tricked by this elite.

In small temples and backrooms, these figures perform dark rituals that are "Satanic" be called.

Everywhere they throw us to death with symbolism referring to these rituals, and one need only delve into horrific phenomena such as ritual abuse, the "Demmink cover-up", Epstein Island, the Bohemian Grove, the Satanic cult of Nazi SS leader Heinrich Himmler, the transfer of the Throne of Satan to Berlin or in the many world-famous followers (such as The Beatles) of Satanist Aleister Crowley to realize that Satanism is a real phenomenon that runs like a thread through the life of the modern man walks.

In fact, Satanism is being taught to modern man through movies, music, events and pop concerts, and yet most of us laugh about this because our brains have been conditioned to identify the term Satan with a red devil. with a trident, and the concept of God with an old man who has a white beard and lives above the clouds.
    These are deliberately created misconceptions.

Our universe is made up of countless kinds of waves and vibrations. We all know what radio waves, microwaves and X-rays are. These are examples of electromagnetic waves, just like light. Sound waves are called acoustic waves.
    The number of vibrations within a certain period of time is called the frequency, and it is expressed in Hertz.

The human eye perceives light vibrations between 400 and 790 terahertz, and it is known that several animal species can also see light vibrations from outside this radius, such as ultraviolet.

To understand what is meant by Satanism, we must realize that the waves that surround us, or that we send out ourselves, determine how we feel and how healthy our bodies are. Our bodies are electromagnetic fields.

When we experience emotions like fear and hate, we emit lower frequencies than when we are cheerful, feeling love or happiness.

Scientific experiments have shown that certain cancer cells vibrate when they are confronted with sound waves between 100,000 and 300,000 hz, while the surrounding healthy cells remain unharmed.

What I'm saying is that different life forms, or forms of consciousness, thrive at different frequencies within the infinite spectrum, and many of those life forms cannot be perceived by human senses.
    These are not fairy tales, but facts.

A certain frequency can have a stimulating effect on creature A, while the same frequency can have the opposite effect on creature B.

I'll keep it short for now, but I'll come back to this in detail. By Satan is meant a form of consciousness that thrives on certain frequency heights that resonate with frequencies that we emit when we are anxious, sad, sick and tense.

These emotions feed it, as it were. It is a force that is very real, extremely powerful, and it has nothing to do with the devil in horror movies. It is a form of consciousness that is present throughout our universe, and this force is constantly fighting human consciousness over the power in our bodies, which are just the electromagnetic vehicles through which we can experience this "reality", our world.

Does the comparison with a computer game still seem so far-fetched? Contrary to our consciousness, Satan is an invasive force, like a cancer cell that can only grow at the expense of healthy cells, and for this reason this force must be constantly balanced by forces of the opposite nature.

This principle is summarized in the ancient Yin Yang symbol.

Why am I telling this long story? Because I think it's extremely important that people come to realize that "The Great Reset" is not simply a power grab by a handful of psychopathic billionaires who have been bent on world control for generations.

There are forces at work here that are many times greater.

"The Great Reset" is the ultimate attack on human consciousness, on the soul.

To make things more understandable, if we don't start from the principle that matter doesn't exist, we could think of the body as a pre-programmed computer with a built-in operating system that keeps things going.

However, how and for what purpose the computer is used, depends on the consciousness that controls this computer, the body.

When we talk about Satanists, we are actually talking about persons who put themselves in the service of the Satanic consciousness.

In return, these individuals are allowed to experience fame, money, sex, and other things they desire in this sense-created illusion we call the world.

This is popularly called â€selling the soul to the devil".

In such a situation, the consciousness remains the perceiving, experiencing entity, but moves to the background and allows the body, and thus the actions, to be controlled by the Satanic consciousness.

This works many times more subtly than the demonic possession as depicted in movies.

Many of us will recognize to some degree the situation where we do things that we afterwards say, "what the hell was going on with me?" We lived through these moments consciously, and yet we were obviously not guided by consciousness, but by feelings such as desire, fear or jealousy.

When we talk about the elite, we are talking about the highest priests and errand boys of the Satanic cult, who pass on power from generation to generation, and who are controlled by consciousnesses called archons.
    This knowledge places everything, absolutely everything, in a completely different perspective; who, or what we really are, the meaning of our existence.

Not only does it make us understand why there is suffering, but it is also the way out of that suffering. For there is not only a dark force called Satan, Baal, Moloch or the devil, but also that force of which our own consciousness is a part; the force that gives life to everything, nourishes and protects everything that comes into contact with it.

The power that was given different names in many languages, including God.

Again, and with all due respect, this is not a vengeful, punishing entity as described in some religious scriptures.

Not a bearded man who sits on a throne above the clouds, who enjoys blood sacrifices and despises women.

All the world's religions sprang from the same ancient source of wisdom, and the sacred writings all contain the same profound truths, but also many subtle astrays have been made over the years, or important religious texts have been deliberately removed to divide humanity. and entangled in dogmas, and I will show this extensively in my next documentary.

I just wanted to share this introduction with you because you may be worried about the future, or that of your loved ones. You do not have to be scared.

We as humans are currently being given the opportunity to free ourselves from the matrix, the Samsara, the great deception of the 5 senses.

Forever. We do this by not giving in to fear, by allowing consciousness to lead, and most of all by harmonizing our thoughts, feelings and actions in frequency with the force of which our consciousness is a part. The power that is called God.

A bird never has to fear that it will starve to death.

The animal is one with the power that leads it, does not need supermarkets or insurance but lets itself be carried away by the air currents and will eat and find a place to stay everywhere.

Everything will be fine as long as you listen to that voice inside you, but it may not happen in the way you expect.

It is the voice of the power that wants us to find out who we really are, but in order to find out we must first discover what we are NOT, and this is a very painful process.

We are not our job, our home, our status or our appearance. We are not dependent on trips to restaurants and events. These things are all part of the outward appearance with which we are imprisoned by the elite in their artificial world, for yes, this artificial reality in which our consciousness is imprisoned has been created by the satanic force.

The elite's goal is to keep us trapped here, and their ultimate asset is our fear of death, which actually doesn't exist. This fear keeps the entire system, and every industry on Earth, running.

Man hastily runs from death, is vaccinated 30 times and goes along with government policy because he does not understand that he is immortal.

Consciousness, the real YOU is not physical and is beyond time and space. You are eternal.

I want to close with this for now. In my next video I'll be sharing a lot more interesting stuff with you, because even though this part may seem a bit long, it was really just a taste. I hope that I was able to inspire you with this, or perhaps take away some of the fears you may have felt. I wish you much love and health in 2022.

I hope you will experience many beautiful moments.

Be kind to others, and seek the light within when it is dark outside.

See you soon, lots of love
    Tim Gielen

• source (original Dutch text).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th January 2022 at 23:10.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2022), East Sun (7th January 2022), mizo (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), truthseek (7th January 2022), Vivexa (9th January 2022), yelik (8th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: The World Controlled By Vanguard

Well said! That basically covers it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th January 2022), Justplain (8th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread