Thread: Peace of mind, at long last.

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

Default Peace of mind, at long last.

My plan to leave america has ultimately resulted in peace of mind, finally after three years and 4 months.

My thoughts are my own, save the occasional song that gets stuck in my head.

I wish I could stay in Ireland. I managed to get in a bit of trouble and there is the possibility they will send me back to america. I'm not looking forward to the deportation order. There is one more immigration scheme at my disposal that is opening soon and I can still apply even if my appeal fails.

But I think it is important to indicate that I am finally at peace with my thoughts. The only anxiety I have results from the short-term future decisions of the appeal board. I think this is normal.

The targeted individual segment doesn't get a lot of activity but I would be interested in hearing from others that have had some success quieting their minds. I appreciated the opportunity to explain some of my stories in here.

cheers,
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), Ewan (27th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Gwin Ru (8th January 2022), Hym (9th January 2022), Inversion (26th December 2022), Ioneo (8th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th December 2022), Mare (8th January 2022), Matthew (8th January 2022), O Donna (8th January 2022), Rawhide68 (8th January 2022), ronny (9th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2022), Victoria (8th January 2022), Wind (8th January 2022), wondering (8th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

Default Re: Peace of mind, at long last.

Well nearly a year has passed since this initial thread was started. I am in good form; short of the occasional nightmare that I remember due to the fear associated and the occasional dream that is lucid to a point, but less memorable.

We are coming into the 1st quarter of 2o23 very shortly and in April the start of the second quarter I will have logged 2 years with Avalon. [which interestingly enough is a very short time considering the volumes of information here at the site and library. I feel I have only scratched the surface.]

I am surprised at my progress this past year. I consider the entities that were interested in me are no longer. I do not think it was a spiritual battle and I never documented any outside force other than wealthy individuals or government agencies. No aliens, not UFOlogy, not off world entities. No story telling. I was very naīve when I found PA. The alt-community is rife with truth and story-telling and the challenges at being able to tell the difference. What I documented here was the truth as I experienced it. The nightmares seem to have a theme but they are documented as I remember them. It is my opinion that the driver is fear but to what end, I do not know. Once awakened, the fear dissipated quickly.

Since I have been here nearly two years; I have noticed that the mind control and TI threads are very low on interest and new posts. The other day I was thinking about how calm this past year has been without all the distractions in my mind and I have rarely visited these posts in some time. [For a minute, I was thinking these threads and topics are becoming more rare, that very few experiencers are taking the time to write. Some of the few [the very few] that do seemed to be looking for a quick fix.] I was also thinking, was it even real? [partly because no one is discussing these topics] But I quickly recounted some of my actual experiences and memories and they are without doubt very real. I am not a very creative person and I consider that it is not in my heart or mindset to be dishonest.

So why are there so few people discussing these topics? I am very curious about the relative lack of interest. As I was recounting my contribution I realised that most of my experience was mind control and not necessarily [targeted individual] but in my naīve mindset when I first got here I was caught up in some of the known terminology. I had my own ideas before I realised there was actual terms for what was happening that were generally accepted. But the affected souls seems very low. There was a post about the active users of the forum and after checking I realised out of 13,ooo members there was only about 7oo members that are active. Not including the lurkers. That is just over 5% participation from the regular membership and the topic of mind control is a much lower percentage of that number. So I am thinking maybe there are fewer people being affected by this control in the larger scheme. That somehow the affected have diminished in the past couple of years. Because there were times in the past when these topics were flourishing on this very website [and some gifted individuals giving their perspectives].

Speaking of websites, there are more of them online that are discussing mind control and TIs than there seemed to be when I was looking online for some answers in 2o21. The quality of these sites is debateable. I became a little concerned about PA's survival when the CG depositions were dropped but after some checking I realised that the site and Bill are in good spirits. They saw through these claims earlier on. Way earlier than I could have imagined. People will have nefarious intentions no matter where you are in life and online. I actually considered having my posts deleted by the mods for the simple reason someone may copy my experiences. But anything online is subject to that and I thought well my perspective is good online if it helps the right person. Given the number of lurkers at any given time the opportunity to help the right person may be more common than I originally thought.

So thank you for your time reading this missive and here's to a little better new year coming.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 28th December 2022 at 17:31.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st January 2023), Ewan (27th December 2022), Frankie Pancakes (26th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th August 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2022), wondering (27th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread