+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Farrell has had a heart attack

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,486 times in 32,925 posts

Default Joseph Farrell has had a heart attack

Folks, some of you may already know this, but as Joseph has now shared the story publicly I thought everyone here should be aware.
    ~~~
    As most of you know, I'm recently back from a sudden trip to the hospital for a few days for a very bad heart attack. More of that in a moment.

But first, I want to thank each and every one of you - tearfully - for your prayers and well-wishes. That such an outpouring of good will should come from so many to someone so unworthy of them has truly been a comfort, and I know in some sense that I would not be here now to write this if so many had not lifted me up, and had not the most merciful and Holy Trinity not hearkened to those prayers and taken compassion on me.

I want especially to thank those who have been here for me and with me through this: John and Nancy Estes, my friend of many many years Dr. Scott DeHart, and his and Nancy Estes' sons, Wesley, Calvin, Alex and Bennett DeHart, their (and my) friend Abel Aguilar, and all those who were there. “Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.” (St. Matthew 25:36) Thank you, thank you to all of you, for your prayers, well-wishes, and visitations and I hope and pray for your every blessing.

What Happened:

On Tuesday January 4th, during the second week of my "Christmas vacation," I began to experience a dramatic shortness of breath, a tightness in the chest, and very heavy lung congestion. At the time I was having a private conversation on Facebook with my friend Scott DeHart, but increasingly I was panicking, unable to get my breath, and quickly losing strength.

Scott persuaded two of his sons to drive over, which they did, and once here, they helped me walk outside. Normally such a short walk wouldn't have exhausted me, but this time it did. They called an ambulance, and off I was whisked to the hospital. By this time I was bent over double, hyper-ventilating, and unable to get my breath. Scott's boys and a neighbor lady helped calm me down and get me breathing slower and more normally.

At the time, given the suddenness of the onslaught, the congestion, and shortness of breath, I thought perhaps it was covid. In the ambulance I calmed down more, and we eventually made it to the hospital emergency room.

I was booked into the emergency room with "respiratory distress", and promptly given a face-diaper so I could breath more carbon dioxide. They did give me an oxygen bottle (several in fact), which did help somewhat, though to be truthful, it was those gulps of air I snuck in when they weren't looking and when I took the mask down that helped more than anything. THat, plus I would sneak the oxygen into my mouth rather than my nostrils due to the sinus-cartilege problems I have.

The emergency triage tested me twice for Covid, the first coming back negative, the second time I never learned the results. About 10 hours later (one gentleman had been in the emergency room for over twelve hours when I arrived... that's how bad it was. Another two gentlemen almost that, and a couple of ladies over 8 hours).

At this juncture, things began to move and move quickly, for a cardio doctor informed me that their enzyme tests were showing that I not only had had a heart attack, but that it was still going on. I was more or less immediately wheeled into emergency at that point, placed in ICU, for more blood tests and so on.

t this point a cardiac surgeon showed up, told me they must do a catheterization, and probably an angioplasty and to put in a heart stint. I initially resisted this and after a couple of phone calls with Dr. DeHart and my sister, and a long conversation with a nurse practitionar, I decided to let them do it.

I didn't have exactly a clear picture initially what their concern was, but it was the nurse practitoner who told me it was most likely a massive blockage in one of the aerteries and veins that pumps blood to the heart itself. And all of this was further complicated by blood pressure so high that this caused further alarm among the medical staff.

After the catherization, angioplasty, and installation of a stint, I was informed that the blockage in that artery - the medical profession calls it the "widow-maker" - was about 80%, and the doctors apparently told my friend Dr DeHart and my sister Jackie Comstock that the blockage was total. I had been living on borrowed time, and the survival rate for heart attacks such as mine was only 12%. I was, and am, exceedingly lucky, and mercifully blessed, to be alive at all.

Effect on Me and the website:

After the installation of the stint, I was eventually told by the cardiac doctor that because of the blockage, and because of the possibility that the heart attack was due to the chronic condition or also because of a sudden acute condition piled on top of the chronic one, my heart muscle pumps at an efficiency about 15% less than the average heart. In cardio-vascular medicine, that's considered to be in the very bad category.

In short, I had a two-day heart attack, have permanent congestive heart failure which has already done permanent damage to my heart which we're trying to mitigate, and a complete lack of energy, and all of this will take some time to repair.

And I will never return nor be able to return to the pace and load of work with which you are familiar. Some of you may recall that for a few years I've been remarking on how tired I was, or am, and may recall that I wrote that all down to just growing older, while a work load increases. Now I know that it was much more serious than that.

What this means, folks, for the short term, is that I must slow down, tend to myself, and get back to health. Thus, my blogging may and probably will be spotty for a few days and probably a few weeks. I will do so, as I can, and as I am able and have the energy. The same goes for vidchats.

It is taking a great deal of energy to type even this short notice and thus I will have to post and schedule vidchats as I am able to do them, so please watch the schedule, and as always I will try to give you notice.

These are likely to be along the lines of our normal prechat sessions until I am back at a strength reasonable enough to do our old formats. Similarly, I won't be able to do interviews on other shows as regularly as before, at least initially, until some strength is recovered.

I certainly am not retiring, but I am having, over the course of the next weeks and months, to restructure much in my life.

Finally, there is someone else to thank, and that is my little dog Shiloh, whose excited barking and wagging tail brought tears to my eyes on my return home.

Thank you all again, for your prayers, good wishes, support, and patience with me in this time...

Many people are asking where they can donate. Lord knows I could certainly use the help, though I am loathe to ask... Catherine Fitts has already indicated that Solari is accepting donations, made to me, and that they will be forwarded.

Joseph P. Farrell
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th January 2022 at 09:03.

2. The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

161803398 (12th January 2022), 42 (9th January 2022), abyss (21st January 2022), aemay (9th January 2022), Alan (10th January 2022), Ami (10th January 2022), amor (11th January 2022), AndrejPeĉënkin (1st February 2022), aoibhghaire (9th January 2022), Axman (12th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Billy (13th January 2022), Blacklight43 (11th January 2022), Bluegreen (9th January 2022), bluestflame (11th January 2022), bobme (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Brodie75 (9th January 2022), Casey Claar (13th May 2022), celticwarrior (11th January 2022), Cognitive Dissident (10th January 2022), CurEus (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), DeDukshyn (12th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2022), Did You See Them (9th January 2022), DNA (10th January 2022), Dreamer148 (9th January 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), East Sun (10th January 2022), Ewan (10th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), gord (9th January 2022), Gwin Ru (9th January 2022), happyuk (9th January 2022), Harmony (10th January 2022), haroldsails (10th January 2022), Heart to heart (10th January 2022), Heart-2-Heart (13th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), Hermoor (9th January 2022), holcaul (9th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), I should cocoa (10th January 2022), Icare (13th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2022), Inversion (10th January 2022), Ioneo (9th January 2022), Ivanhoe (10th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), Kryztian (9th January 2022), leavesoftrees (10th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (10th January 2022), lisalu (10th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mark (9th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th January 2022), meat suit (9th January 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2022), Michi (10th January 2022), Mike (10th January 2022), Mike Gorman (10th January 2022), mokosh (9th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), Muzz (9th January 2022), nancyb (11th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Ol' Roy (9th January 2022), Olam (11th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), onevoice (10th January 2022), palehorse (9th January 2022), Pam (9th January 2022), Patient (13th January 2022), Peace in Oz (10th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), Reinhard (9th January 2022), Richard S. (10th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), Sadieblue (9th January 2022), Satori (10th January 2022), section9 (14th January 2022), selinam (9th January 2022), sijohn (9th January 2022), Spiral (9th January 2022), SpookyMulder (9th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2022), thepainterdoug (13th January 2022), Tintin (11th January 2022), TravelerJim (9th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), Victoria (9th January 2022), Vicus (10th January 2022), Violet3 (10th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), yelik (10th January 2022), Yoda (9th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Joseph Farrell has had a heart attack

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, some of you may already know this, but as Joseph has now shared the story publicly I thought everyone here should be aware.
    As most of you know, I'm recently back from a sudden trip to the hospital for a few days for a very bad heart attack. More of that in a moment.

But first, I want to thank each and every one of you - tearfully - for your prayers and well-wishes. That such an outpouring of good will should come from so many to someone so unworthy of them has truly been a comfort, and I know in some sense that I would not be here now to write this if so many had not lifted me up, and had not the most merciful and Holy Trinity not hearkened to those prayers and taken compassion on me.

I want especially to thank those who have been here for me and with me through this: John and Nancy Estes, my friend of many many years Dr. Scott DeHart, and his and Nancy Estes' sons, Wesley, Calvin, Alex and Bennett DeHart, their (and my) friend Abel Aguilar, and all those who were there. “Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.” (St. Matthew 25:36) Thank you, thank you to all of you, for your prayers, well-wishes, and visitations and I hope and pray for your every blessing.

What Happened:

On Tuesday January 4th, during the second week of my "Christmas vacation," I began to experience a dramatic shortness of breath, a tightness in the chest, and very heavy lung congestion. At the time I was having a private conversation on Facebook with my friend Scott DeHart, but increasingly I was panicking, unable to get my breath, and quickly losing strength.

Scott persuaded two of his sons to drive over, which they did, and once here, they helped me walk outside. Normally such a short walk wouldn't have exhausted me, but this time it did. They called an ambulance, and off I was whisked to the hospital. By this time I was bent over double, hyper-ventilating, and unable to get my breath. Scott's boys and a neighbor lady helped calm me down and get me breathing slower and more normally.

At the time, given the suddenness of the onslaught, the congestion, and shortness of breath, I thought perhaps it was covid. In the ambulance I calmed down more, and we eventually made it to the hospital emergency room.

I was booked into the emergency room with "respiratory distress", and promptly given a face-diaper so I could breath more carbon dioxide. They did give me an oxygen bottle (several in fact), which did help somewhat, though to be truthful, it was those gulps of air I snuck in when they weren't looking and when I took the mask down that helped more than anything. THat, plus I would sneak the oxygen into my mouth rather than my nostrils due to the sinus-cartilege problems I have.

The emergency triage tested me twice for Covid, the first coming back negative, the second time I never learned the results. About 10 hours later (one gentleman had been in the emergency room for over twelve hours when I arrived... that's how bad it was. Another two gentlemen almost that, and a couple of ladies over 8 hours).

At this juncture, things began to move and move quickly, for a cardio doctor informed me that their enzyme tests were showing that I not only had had a heart attack, but that it was still going on. I was more or less immediately wheeled into emergency at that point, placed in ICU, for more blood tests and so on.

t this point a cardiac surgeon showed up, told me they must do a catheterization, and probably an angioplasty and to put in a heart stint. I initially resisted this and after a couple of phone calls with Dr. DeHart and my sister, and a long conversation with a nurse practitionar, I decided to let them do it.

I didn't have exactly a clear picture initially what their concern was, but it was the nurse practitoner who told me it was most likely a massive blockage in one of the aerteries and veins that pumps blood to the heart itself. And all of this was further complicated by blood pressure so high that this caused further alarm among the medical staff.

After the catherization, angioplasty, and installation of a stint, I was informed that the blockage in that artery - the medical profession calls it the "widow-maker" - was about 80%, and the doctors apparently told my friend Dr DeHart and my sister Jackie Comstock that the blockage was total. I had been living on borrowed time, and the survival rate for heart attacks such as mine was only 12%. I was, and am, exceedingly lucky, and mercifully blessed, to be alive at all.

Effect on Me and the website:

After the installation of the stint, I was eventually told by the cardiac doctor that because of the blockage, and because of the possibility that the heart attack was due to the chronic condition or also because of a sudden acute condition piled on top of the chronic one, my heart muscle pumps at an efficiency about 15% less than the average heart. In cardio-vascular medicine, that's considered to be in the very bad category.

In short, I had a two-day heart attack, have permanent congestive heart failure which has already done permanent damage to my heart which we're trying to mitigate, and a complete lack of energy, and all of this will take some time to repair.

And I will never return nor be able to return to the pace and load of work with which you are familiar. Some of you may recall that for a few years I've been remarking on how tired I was, or am, and may recall that I wrote that all down to just growing older, while a work load increases. Now I know that it was much more serious than that.

What this means, folks, for the short term, is that I must slow down, tend to myself, and get back to health. Thus, my blogging may and probably will be spotty for a few days and probably a few weeks. I will do so, as I can, and as I am able and have the energy. The same goes for vidchats.

It is taking a great deal of energy to type even this short notice and thus I will have to post and schedule vidchats as I am able to do them, so please watch the schedule, and as always I will try to give you notice.

These are likely to be along the lines of our normal prechat sessions until I am back at a strength reasonable enough to do our old formats. Similarly, I won't be able to do interviews on other shows as regularly as before, at least initially, until some strength is recovered.

I certainly am not retiring, but I am having, over the course of the next weeks and months, to restructure much in my life.

Finally, there is someone else to thank, and that is my little dog Shiloh, whose excited barking and wagging tail brought tears to my eyes on my return home.

Thank you all again, for your prayers, good wishes, support, and patience with me in this time...

Many people are asking where they can donate. Lord knows I could certainly use the help, though I am loathe to ask... Catherine Fitts has already indicated that Solari is accepting donations, made to me, and that they will be forwarded.

Joseph P. Farrell
    I have to admit, after not seeing him for a couple of months, I was kind of alarmed at seeing him in a video before this happened. He had so much more fluid retention in his face.

He mentions that they tested him twice. It was like they were seeing dollars signs, if they could just get a positive test they could pop him on a ventilator pronto and start raking in the bucks. Hospitals are very scary places to be but at the point he was at, he was between a rock and a hard place.

I hope he can get back to feeling well enough to do his work. He is so driven and we need his insight now more than ever. Whatever way this works out he is deeply appreciated for all the hard work he has done for mankind.

4. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

42 (9th January 2022), amor (11th January 2022), aoibhghaire (9th January 2022), avid (9th January 2022), Axman (12th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), bobme (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), Brodie75 (9th January 2022), celticwarrior (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (11th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), East Sun (10th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), graciousb (10th January 2022), Gwin Ru (9th January 2022), happyuk (9th January 2022), haroldsails (10th January 2022), Heart to heart (10th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (9th January 2022), I should cocoa (10th January 2022), Icare (13th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), leavesoftrees (10th January 2022), lisalu (10th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mark (9th January 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), onevoice (10th January 2022), palehorse (9th January 2022), Peace in Oz (10th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), Reinhard (9th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), Sadieblue (9th January 2022), Spiral (9th January 2022), SpookyMulder (9th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2022), TomKat (12th January 2022), Victoria (9th January 2022), Vicus (10th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,305 times in 8,663 posts

Any chance he will try and give up chain-smoking now? Or is that not a good idea during recovery from this?

I still really miss Jim Marrs......
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th January 2022 at 16:30.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), aoibhghaire (9th January 2022), avid (9th January 2022), Axman (12th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), cursichella1 (11th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), happyuk (9th January 2022), Harmony (10th January 2022), haroldsails (10th January 2022), Heart to heart (10th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (9th January 2022), I should cocoa (10th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), meat suit (9th January 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), muxfolder (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Ol' Roy (9th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), palehorse (9th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Peace in Oz (10th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), Reinhard (9th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), Sadieblue (9th January 2022), Satori (10th January 2022), SpookyMulder (9th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), Victoria (9th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Any chance he will try and give up chain-smoking now? Or is that not a good idea during recovery from this?
    Maybe this incident will scare him enough to try, but as I recall, he was very "attached" to his cigarettes. He claimed they helped his sinus problems! Just watching his videos, I saw he was a major chain smoker. I wonder if the stress of trying to give it up would be as bad as continuing?!? He also was over weight. Not a great combination.

I do hope his has the courage to do the right thing. I find him a very valued voice in the alternative community. I'm sure all our prayers will help.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

8. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), aoibhghaire (9th January 2022), Axman (12th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), Brigantia (9th January 2022), cursichella1 (11th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), Harmony (10th January 2022), haroldsails (10th January 2022), Heart to heart (10th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (9th January 2022), I should cocoa (10th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), leavesoftrees (10th January 2022), lisalu (10th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Ol' Roy (9th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), onevoice (10th January 2022), palehorse (9th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Peace in Oz (10th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), Sadieblue (9th January 2022), Satori (10th January 2022), SpookyMulder (9th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), Victoria (9th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), yelik (10th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Send checks payable to:
    Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

Mail to:
    Solari
    PO Box 157
    Hickory Valley, TN 38042

(we will forward them to him)
    Source

Source

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th January 2022 at 17:20.

10. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th January 2022), Axman (12th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), bobme (9th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), Harmony (10th January 2022), Heart to heart (10th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (9th January 2022), I should cocoa (10th January 2022), lisalu (10th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Ol' Roy (9th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Peace in Oz (10th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), Sadieblue (9th January 2022), SpookyMulder (9th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), Victoria (10th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), yelik (10th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Finally, there is someone else to thank, and that is my little dog Shiloh, whose excited barking and wagging tail brought tears to my eyes on my return home.

Joseph P. Farrell
    I have to admit, after not seeing him for a couple of months, I was kind of alarmed at seeing him in a video before this happened. He had so much more fluid retention in his face.

He mentions that they tested him twice. It was like they were seeing dollars signs, if they could just get a positive test they could pop him on a ventilator pronto and start raking in the bucks. Hospitals are very scary places to be but at the point he was at, he was between a rock and a hard place.

I hope he can get back to feeling well enough to do his work. He is so driven and we need his insight now more than ever. Whatever way this works out he is deeply appreciated for all the hard work he has done for mankind.
    I hope he can get back to feeling well also. I am glad he has a dog and friends. It makes me very very angry that he had to wait so long for assessment. in the old days in the medical ER where I trained as an FNP, chest pain was immediately addressed with magnesium IV and an aspirin, possibly nitroglycerin and morphine. There was NO EXCUSE to ignore chest pain as a probable heart attack until proved otherwise. Magnesium levels are more often than not low in EVERYBODY.

12. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), aoibhghaire (9th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), bobme (9th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), Franny (9th January 2022), Harmony (10th January 2022), Heart to heart (10th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (9th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), I should cocoa (10th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), leavesoftrees (10th January 2022), lisalu (10th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Peace in Oz (10th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (9th January 2022), Sadieblue (9th January 2022), SpookyMulder (9th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022), Vangelo (10th January 2022), Victoria (10th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Magnesium levels are more often than not low in EVERYBODY.
    Do you know why this is?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th January 2022 at 08:04. Reason: fixed quote formatting

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Harmony (10th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (11th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (10th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Victoria (10th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Magnesium levels are more often than not low in EVERYBODY.
    Do you know why this is?
    Here is a good article (posted most of it). Absorption is a problem even with supplements. Transdermal magnesium is said to work really well. One can even make the "mageseium oil" at home. Magnesium chloride is mined in some ancient seabeds and look like coarse crystals. One can hydrate the crystals with distilled water either 2;1 (magesium to water) or 1:1 or even 1:2 concentartions. Then spray it on clean skin. The skin absorbs only as much as may be needed and the body needs a lot of magnesium so I spray 2:1 on my feet every day, use it as a deodorant, bug itch spray and 1:1 on my face with vitamin C.

Smokers need more magnesiumand here is an abstract about magnesium helping addiction to smoking.

Quote Review Article Open Access
    Magnesium and Zinc Involvement in Tobacco Addiction
    Mihai Nechifor*
    Department of Pharmacology, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi, Romania

This paper is a review regarding magnesium and zinc influence on smoking and tobacco addiction. Magnesium and zinc are two very important bivalent cations involved in different functions of central nervous system. There are different mechanisms by which magnesium can decrease the nicotine addiction. Magnesium decrease the dopamine release and the NMDA receptor stimulation by glutamate (two essential steps in the devolopment of nicotine addiction). This cation also inhibits the synthesis of substance P and nitric oxide, others important neurotransmiters involved in addiction. Magnesium may decrease the nicotine effect on GABA synthesis and could reduce also NPY involvement in nicotine addiction. Zinc also reduces the glutamatergic brain systems activity and modulates the nicotinic receptors activity from brain. The hypomagnesemia favorises the development of tobacco addiction .The magnesium treatment can be beneficial for reducing the smoking and nicotine addiction in heavy smokers. By increasing the magnesium concentration we can moderately improve the stimulation of the reward system and can reduce the needs of stimulation by nicotine or by others addictive substances. The treatment of intracellular and plasma magnesium deficit could be way to minimize the development of tobacco smoking and nicotine addiction.
    Quote Magnesium deficiency symptoms, causes, and treatments
    Hypomagnesemia
    Symptoms
    Causes
    Diagnosis
    Treatment
    Hypocalcemia and hypokalemia
    Outlook
    Magnesium is an important mineral and nutrient. Doctors usually diagnose a magnesium deficiency, or hypomagnesemia, if there are low levels of magnesium in the blood.

Doctors define hypomagnesemia as a blood serum magnesium level of less than 0.75 millimoles per liter (mmol/l)Trusted Source. They can measure this using a blood test.

Hypomagnesemia does not always cause symptoms, but some early ones can include muscle twitching, numbness, and tingling. Without treatment, hypomagnesemia can cause health problems and reduce the body’s levels of calcium and potassium.

In this article, we take a close look at what factors can cause low levels of magnesium. We also explore the effects of a magnesium deficiency on the body and methods of treatment.

What is hypomagnesemia?
    Grace Cary/Getty Images
    Hypomagnesemia is the medical name for a magnesium deficiency.

Magnesium is involved in more than 300Trusted Source of the body’s enzyme reactions. It contributes significantly to the:

health of muscles and nerves
    regulation of blood pressure
    production of energy in the body’s cells
    synthesis of DNA and RNA
    However, the body cannot produce magnesium, so a person has to get it from their diet. If they do not get enough, or an underlying health issue affects the absorption or use of this nutrient, the person may develop hypomagnesemia.

Around 48%Trusted Source of people in the United States do not get enough magnesium from their diets. However, it is relatively uncommon for a low magnesium intake to cause symptoms in healthy people.

When someone has levels that are low, but not low enough to constitute a deficiency, this is called “magnesium inadequacy.”

Hypomagnesemia symptoms
    People with mild hypomagnesemia may have no symptoms. If symptoms arise, they may includeTrusted Source:

twitches, particularly in the facial muscles
    weakness and exhaustion
    nausea and vomiting
    personality changes
    tremors
    very pronounced reflexes
    constipation
    A more severe magnesium deficiency can cause:

muscle contractions
    seizures
    changes in the heart’s rhythm
    In a 2019 review, researchers noted that low blood magnesium could increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and atrial fibrillation, a disorder that causes the upper heart chambers to become uncoordinated as they beat.

For more in-depth resources about vitamins, minerals, and supplements, visit our dedicated hub.

Causes of hypomagnesemia
    A true magnesium deficiency usuallyTrusted Source does not develop in people who are otherwise healthy. This is because the kidneys can control how much of this mineral they excrete through urine. If the body does not have enough magnesium, the kidneys can stop getting rid of the magnesium that the body does have, helping to balance the levels.

A person may develop hypomagnesemia if:

They consistently get too little magnesium from their diet.
    Their kidneys excrete too much magnesium.
    They have another medical condition that affects nutrient absorption.
    Certain groups have a risk of magnesium inadequacy, which is a milder condition. This includes people affected by:

Malnutrition: Starvation, anorexia, bulimia, or frequent vomiting for any reason can result in a magnesium deficiency.
    Digestive diseases: People with conditions such as Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, or regional enteritis can have difficulty absorbing magnesium via the gut. If a person has surgery to bypass the small intestine, this can also lead to magnesium loss.
    Diarrhea: Chronic diarrhea can lead to an imbalance of electrolytes. People with gastrointestinal conditions that cause diarrhea have a greater risk of hypomagnesemia.
    Alcohol abuse: Excessive alcohol consumption can lead to imbalances in electrolytes or nutrients, and it may cause the body to release more magnesium than usual.
    Breastfeeding or pregnancy: Both increase the need for magnesium. During pregnancy, an adult’s magnesium needs increase from 310–320 milligrams (mg) to 350–360 mgTrusted Source per day. For a pregnant teenager, this requirement is up to 400 mg daily.
    Age: It becomes more difficult to absorb magnesium with time, putting older adults at a higher risk of magnesium inadequacy.
    Diabetes: If a person has type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance, high levels of glucose in the kidneys can cause the body to excrete more magnesium. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a life-threatening complication of diabetes, and it can reduce magnesium levels, too.
    Organ failure: Organ failure, particularly of the kidneys, may cause the body to excrete too much magnesium.

16. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), ClearWater (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (10th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (11th January 2022), Hym (10th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), leavesoftrees (10th January 2022), lisalu (10th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onevoice (10th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (10th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Victoria (10th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I pray that he has a full and speedy recovery!
    He is among the most gifted and credible researchers we have and has helped me and others enormously over the years come to see the world for what it is. Truly gifted man.

18. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (11th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Satori (11th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Best wishes and prayers for JP Farrell for a quick recovery and good health.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (11th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Satori (11th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Dr. Joe would do himself a huge favour by cutting the butts. I know he'd have to wait until he's better enough to handle the stress, but I believe there are fairly effective quiting strategies available. I'm surprised he's in need of money since I thought he was a university prof.

And, of course, our prayers go out for Dr. Farrel's full recovery.
    Last edited by Justplain; 11th January 2022 at 06:02.

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), happyuk (23rd January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Juicing is a great way to assist in quitting cigarettes.
    I came from a family of chain smokers and consequently became one myself as a teen.
    It wasn't until I was in my 30s that I was able to quit, and I did it by juicing twice daily, fresh fruit juice in the am and vegie in the pm.
    So much healthy prana in my body made smoking all the more horrible so that I was so disgusted with it that I was finally able to stop.
    And after a couple of weeks the craving was finally gone and never returned.
    Now, like most ex-smokers, I think, being around cigarette smoke is so objectionable it makes me so nauseous that I belch repeatedly and involuntarily.
    I hope somehow that knowledge or something else like it will find it's way to Dr. Farrell so that he can finally bring himself to quit.
    His sinuses will thank him!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), avid (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), leavesoftrees (11th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), raregem (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Love and Gratitude for you Joseph Farrell. Your health and healing is the only thing for you to focus on at this time. The wealth of knowledge you have already shared is more than enough. That incredible mind you have is amazing. I, for one, am honored to watch your videos and interviews. Always!
    You spring back to health and perhaps in the spring time we can be honored with your presence again. Whatever time and rest you need please. You are in our hearts.

26. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

aemay (13th January 2022), amor (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

So very glad your on the road to recovery Joseph and thank you for all you do

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), raregem (13th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Finally, there is someone else to thank, and that is my little dog Shiloh, whose excited barking and wagging tail brought tears to my eyes on my return home.

Joseph P. Farrell

I hope he can get back to feeling well also. I am glad he has a dog and friends. It makes me very very angry that he had to wait so long for assessment. in the old days in the medical ER where I trained as an FNP, chest pain was immediately addressed with magnesium IV and an aspirin, possibly nitroglycerin and morphine. There was NO EXCUSE to ignore chest pain as a probable heart attack until proved otherwise. Magnesium levels are more often than not low in EVERYBODY.

There are reasons if the new goal is to either get a covid diagnosis and get him on a vent, or because he is older to just let him die. I wonder if they get bonuses for just letting older patients with multiple conditions die? Sounds like I am being sarcastic, but I am serious. Thank goodness, he had advocates looking out for him.

You are right, there was a time where he would have been triaged to immediately be treated and the initial treatments were pretty standard... it is just crazy how fast the medical cartel has fallen. New priorities, the first is to comply with the tyranny , the second is to make the most money.

30. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

amor (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), cursichella1 (16th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (13th January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), raregem (13th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Joseph has tested positive for COVID so is in need of major prayer intervention. I hope it's a false positive. He's still at home. Thanks for prayers for him!
    Last edited by cursichella1; 13th January 2022 at 02:21.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

32. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

avid (13th January 2022), Bill Ryan (13th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (13th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), graciousb (18th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), Heart to heart (14th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), lisalu (13th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (13th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Ol' Roy (13th January 2022), onevoice (13th January 2022), Pam (13th January 2022), raregem (14th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022), wondering (13th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Joseph has tested positive for COVID so is in need of major prayer intervention. I hope it's a false positive. He's still at home. Thanks for prayers for him!
    Do you know how he was tested? Was if it was the friggin PCR which if no longer recommended by the CDC cartel due to it's inaccuracy? I recently read it is still being widely used anyway.Just to profitable to stop. Plans for him may end up being more nefarious than simply his health. If he ends up having to be readmitted with an alleged positive PCR it will be vent time with remsdisiver without aggressive advocacy.

34. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2022), Brigantia (13th January 2022), ClearWater (14th January 2022), cursichella1 (13th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (13th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), Heart to heart (14th January 2022), heretogrow (13th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), lisalu (13th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (13th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), raregem (14th January 2022), Reinhard (13th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022), wondering (13th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Do you know how he was tested? Was if it was the friggin PCR which if no longer recommended by the CDC cartel due to it's inaccuracy? I recently read it is still being widely used anyway.Just to profitable to stop. Plans for him may end up being more nefarious than simply his health. If he ends up having to be readmitted with an alleged positive PCR it will be vent time with remsdisiver without aggressive advocacy.
    Nefarious plans wouldn't shock me in the least, which in his case is why I think extra prayers and positive intentions are as important as early intervention with treatment.

I don't know if it was an at-home test or at his doctor's office? I think it would take a lot to get him back into that hospital, even for a test. He questions everything about what he calls, "The Plandemic" and "Quackzine Scamdemic", so guessing he'd be cautious, skeptical and has probably instructed his family if, God forbid, it were ever to come to that—to not let him be readmitted without specific instructions to not be vented and Remsdisivired.

He's blowing my mind...after what he's been through—he's still blogging away. He is a treasure.

Here's his latest from yesterday afternoon:

Quote ONE SIZE FITS ALL…

You Tell Me / By Joseph P. Farrell

My recent, unplanned, and unscheduled trip to the hospital with a heart attack left me with a few observations I'd like to jot down. First, let me say, that all of the medical professionals with whom I came into contact were invariably kind, of inexhaustible good cheer, and under the circumstances, coping with a veritable flood of people. When I arrived in the emergency room last Tuesday for what would be a more-than-twelve-hour stay there, I was not alone. One gentleman whom I struck up a conversation with had been there twelve hours already, just waiting for a room to open up for him. Three other gentlemen and two ladies were in similar situations, and had waited similarly long times.

It is not with the individual nurses or doctors that I have a beef, but rather, with some of the "indicators" and messages the hospital itself was sending. And that message was "one size fits all."

When I was wheeled into the emergency room on the gurney, the first thing I saw was a sign that (paraphrasing a bit) said this:

It is the policy of St. XXXXX's Hospital that all patients and staff must be masked at all times."

Now here I was, more or less gasping for breath, and checked in with "respiratory distress" (meaning that for whatever reason I couldn't breathe) and the hospital was not practicing medicine with me, it was executing a policy upon me, and everyone else. One of those gentlemen with whom I shared the ER that day and night was an elderly gentleman who, again, had already been there several hours waiting for a room, suffering acute bronchitis, who, like me, was made to wear a mask. In both our cases, we finally received oxygen bottles, and while those gave some relief to both of us, we both finally gave up, and snuck as many breaths unmasked as we could. Fortunately, the ER administrators gave the nod and wink.

After all, the policy was absurd, and it wasn't medicine.

At least in my case, the one size fits all ended as soon as they figured out I was having a heart attack... some twelve to thirteen hours after I was admitted to the emergency room.

Then came "the look". We all know what hospitals are like: they're like Minos' labyrinth, and you're lucky to get some sort of Ariadne's thread to help you find your way around the place and its mazes of hallways, additions, new buildings, old doors, banks of elevators, and avoid the Minotaur/charge nurse. So while being wheeled around from one department to the other and answering the same questions over and over again, on more than one occasion I got "the look": are you "injected" (my word not theirs) against Covid? When I responded no, and I wasn't going to be either, I received "the look." On one occasion, the only really unpleasant one, a "medical professional" proceeded to lecture me on how I was endangering everyone else. Now, the beauteous irony of that was that the emergency room had done a covid test, which came back negative. So the upshot was, I was "getting the message" to receive an injection for something I didn't have, which injections have been known to cause adverse reactions like heart inflammation and heart attack, and there I was, suffering a heart attack and congestive heart failure and about to be catheterized, angioplastied, stinted and pumped full of more get-rid-of-the-excess-water drugs than the Three Gorges Dam!

In short, it was the sum total of these "little things" that make me wonder: has the planscamdemic made this country - and the practice of medicine policy - completely mad!?!?

Well that's it for today's little blog. As I mentioned, I may or may not be back this week with more blogs... right now it very much depends on my energy and rate of recovery.

Thank all of you again for your support and prayers, and

I'll see you on the flip side...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

36. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

avid (13th January 2022), Bill Ryan (13th January 2022), Brigantia (13th January 2022), ClearWater (14th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), gord (14th January 2022), Heart to heart (14th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), leavesoftrees (14th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), raregem (14th January 2022), Reinhard (13th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2022), wondering (13th January 2022), zebowho (13th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

i do wish him well. I did make a comment on a recent post about a month back how he seems to be smoking himself into oblivion.

i make no moralizing or judgement, its everyones game to choose and how to play.

38. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

avid (13th January 2022), Bill Ryan (13th January 2022), Brigantia (13th January 2022), cursichella1 (14th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Heart to heart (14th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (13th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), raregem (14th January 2022), Reinhard (13th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2022), wondering (13th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr. Farrell is one of the premier researchers of the alternative narrative of the U.S. Government’s cooperation with the postwar Nazis and how that created a system of hidden money and secret finance. I wish him Good Health, a speedy recovery and Godspeed.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2022), cursichella1 (14th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st February 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), Heart to heart (14th January 2022), holcaul (16th January 2022), janette (30th January 2022), Mad Hatter (19th May 2022), Mercedes (14th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), onevoice (14th January 2022), Stephanie (17th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast