Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default Re: The Computation Matrix: Polaris, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The banking system of the computation Matrix, ultimately, is a 'soul bank', and karma is both currency and debt, controlled by the Astrals. As above, so below.
    Last edited by terragunn; 19th January 2022 at 09:17.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Although I mentioned such briefly, a most salient aspect of the aetheric body overlay is that such contains the memory of one’s most recent soul life sentence incarnation after one ‘dies’. Without the physical body, the aetheric body no longer has a purpose in regards to such, and is one of the reasons why such begins to dissolve slowly after physical death. Upon dying, and like waking from a dream, one will soon forget one’s previous incarnation, and – unless one has done one’s ‘homework’ during one’s now past physical incarnation and has sent out continually and focused on the intention of what one will do when one ‘dies’ – will be in a ‘limbo state’ of consciousness, where one will be disoriented and vulnerable to the Astrals’ temptations and intervention to draw one into their False Heaven/’Paradise’ Matrix. These particular beings are Luciferic forces that have been consigned/trapped in the astral realm, which is, of course, connected to Old moon. These beings influence the astral body of the Human being; for it is within the Human being’s astral body the Luciferic forces operate. Lucifer operates in the soul and blood; Ahriman in the bone and mind.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

In The Game: The computation Matrix (the Polaris-Saturn Matrix Solar System), the Beings of Eternal Consciousness that have advanced the most (via descending), are the ones who are experiencing this current stage of earth and Human being experience/evolution, via this particular epoch of incarnation. In this regard, and in this current stage, the amount of NPCs/backdrop/background filler is enormous.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

7. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    @Journeyman:
    Thank you for the clarification, links, and comments. I’ve not heard of, nor come across, this website before; but some of the information presented makes me feel like I am back-peddling to a tract I’ve gone over already, observed, absorbed, considered, discerned, and passed. But I can see your reason for referencing Bryan and this website, as there is some relevant interconnection and cross-over between some of the things I have said and some of the things he has.
    Curious to note, friend: is there information regarding the Astrals in Bryan's 'work'?
    Not that I can recall or a quick check revealed (site isn't easiest to navigate). I think BK may be quite closely aligned with the Carlos Castaneda Shaman account of the parasites which give us an illusory mind which is not really us. When he talks of breaking through that it's to a 'wisdom' state outside of time and the physical, which is our natural mode of being. Where the astral body fits into that model of if BK accounts for it is unclear to me. However it's awhile since I dug through his site so I may not be accurate there.

I'm continuing to enjoy your work and holding back on asking questions or introducing further distractions

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

terragunn (20th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    @Journeyman:
    Thank you for the clarification, links, and comments. I’ve not heard of, nor come across, this website before; but some of the information presented makes me feel like I am back-peddling to a tract I’ve gone over already, observed, absorbed, considered, discerned, and passed. But I can see your reason for referencing Bryan and this website, as there is some relevant interconnection and cross-over between some of the things I have said and some of the things he has.
    Curious to note, friend: is there information regarding the Astrals in Bryan's 'work'?
    Not that I can recall or a quick check revealed (site isn't easiest to navigate). I think BK may be quite closely aligned with the Carlos Castaneda Shaman account of the parasites which give us an illusory mind which is not really us. When he talks of breaking through that it's to a 'wisdom' state outside of time and the physical, which is our natural mode of being. Where the astral body fits into that model of if BK accounts for it is unclear to me. However it's awhile since I dug through his site so I may not be accurate there.

I'm continuing to enjoy your work and holding back on asking questions or introducing further distractions
    Please ask questions and introduce distractions: I am all for such:O)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Journeyman (19th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

12. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    @Journeyman:

Please ask questions and introduce distractions: I am all for such:O)
    Now you've done it!

On the astral. I haven't done this, nor have I opened my third eye. It's on the 'to do list'. So I'm not speaking from experience. I have done a lot of digging however. At some point I stumbled across this explanation for the astral worlds. Again, not endorsing this worldview, but once you accept the idea of a matrix reality, does the next question become the purpose of that matrix and indeed what may lie beyond it? Certainly I've given thought to Wes Penre's look at NDE and the 'don't go into the light' argument.

As I said previously, my own world view is under construction. I do feel drawn to Steiner and I've seen you mention Ahrimanic forces, which seem to me to be ever stronger in this current world, a vindication for his worldview. I also think Astrology is key to understanding this system, what do you make of it? One person that I follow, Lavette Hawkins, says that Alchemy and Astrology are the same thing and the Zodiac is an Alchemical circle.

From what I can discern of TPTB they pay close attention to Astrology, Gematria, Alchemy and the worship or acknowledgement of entities represented by the ancient pantheons. I can see aspects of the control matrix they've constructed in the architecture and above all symbolism of the world. I think there's energy harvesting at work as well as the operation of a spell which binds all of us to one degree or another, instead of 'awake' I prefer to think of a spectrum which covers Deep sleep (nearly all of us) to light slumber

I could fill your thread with the different interesting voices I've found saying one thing or another. I am beginning to retreat from rabbit hole digging because it doesn't get me anywhere and that may be the purpose. I do however believe we're in a system, a matrix if you like and that As Above, So Below, is as true today as it ever was.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

terragunn (20th January 2022)

14. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

17. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st January 2022)

19. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

@Journeyman: ...'but once you accept the idea of a matrix reality, does the next question become the purpose of that matrix and indeed what may lie beyond it?'

I would say the purpose was, initially, to experience density, and, by becoming ‘densified’, to interact with form. Time or the illusion of Time was necessary in this regard so as to interact with form for longer durations. As Beings of Eternal Consciousness who have the capacity to create, experience of such had to be undertaken in order to gain greater experience of such. As Beings of Eternal Consciousness in our pre-density state, exploring different levels or planes of density consciousness existence would have been appealing. I say appealing, but compelled by a higher force may be more accurate, as we had not developed the ‘I’ (Ego) until the mid-Lemurian stage of Earth. In order to create worlds we would have to pour/sacrifice something of our divine spark/Source energy into those worlds, and hence become a part of those worlds. In this sense, when earth was in its Ancient Saturn stage of evolution, we were one with the earth, not separated from and walking on it, as we are now. This said we descended from the waters above into the waters below – meaning: descended further and further into density and density consciousness; further expansion via further externalisation from the entry point in which we emerged: the Polaris portal. Beyond the Polaris portal could be what Gnostics call the Pleroma. Such may also be what is referred to as the Void or the Quintessence. Personally, I see the Quintessence as the 1st and highest level/plane of density, and the Void, that which is beyond density.
    Last edited by terragunn; 21st January 2022 at 02:19.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Journeyman (21st January 2022)

21. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Despite all the gratuitous violence, gore, and sex – Seasons 1 and 2 of Westworld is, in my opinion, the 2nd greatest Gnostic TV series in this current stage of time; the first being the heavily-Gnostic 1960s TV series, The Prisoner.

Dolores combined is the Biblical Eve figure, the Gnostic Sophia figure, as well as the Luciferic figure. Robert Ford combined is the demiourgos Yahweh/Jehovah and Ahrimanic figure. Teddy Flood is the Biblical Adam figure. The Man in Black is the Luciferic figure. Maeve is the Mary Magdalene figure. Bernard is the Christ impulse. Arnold is the God above God (in this sense, the Creator above the demiourgos creator) figure. The Hosts are the earthly incarnates trapped in the incarnational ‘soul’ recycle. The Guests are Luciferic and Ahrimanic impulses and influences. And the Lords of Form (Elohim) and the Archons are worked into this, as well.
    Last edited by terragunn; 21st January 2022 at 03:38.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Journeyman (21st January 2022)

23. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Last edited by terragunn; 22nd January 2022 at 08:41. Reason: Ahriman and Lucifer and YOU

24. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

My experience with the Astrals last night during dream state was quite different. Nasty, nasty ****e and illusions they threw at me; and I called them up and out, for each of each, every one of them. Kicked them effing out each time.

The Astrals will use familiar characters/programmes in one's current incarnational reality. In my situation, and with my innerstanding, I wonder why they even bother.

25. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

My post was censored and limited
    Last edited by terragunn; 22nd January 2022 at 09:34. Reason: Bill Ryan

26. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

I am so sorry for saying that, Bill. But there is something seriously wrong. Not with your website.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast