Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The Computation Matrix: Polaris, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default Re: The Computation Matrix: Polaris, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth

A very salient question is asked in this interview/podcast: where is the memory of any incarnation stored? My answer: such is stored in the Oversoul, which is part and parcel to the 'Mind' of the 'father'. All incarnations are stored in the aetheric 'body' of a particular incarnation.

The aetheric body holds memory of one particular incarnation; for that particular incarnation is a soul life sentence.

Once the physical body dissolves, so does the aetheric body.
    Last edited by terragunn; 15th January 2022 at 05:40.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Harmony (18th January 2022), Pam (15th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Journeyman (16th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Journeyman (16th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

11. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Yes; but far more...
    I'm enjoying your presentation so far.

Your comments about electron and proton in the thread @lake referred to reminded me a little of the work of Bryan Kermilla. Not sure if you've come across him?
    In this reference, clarity of such would be examined; but that name: Bryan Kermilla, proceeded by 'work': such does not register.

Please illuminate me.
    Apologies, I should've provided a link with that last post. It's also worth stating that I do not want to divert your thread, which I'm enjoying, so if my introducing this persons work seems like a distraction, let me know and I'll delete my posts on it. He is discussed elsewhere on one of those thousands of threads that @Exomatrix referenced so it's not as if I'm telling anyone anything new.

His work is a little difficult to follow, being presented on a wordpress blog which over time has become a little confusing, this I think is the right page to direct you to: https://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/about/

Aside from the electron/proton aspect of creating the reality illusion another area of correspondence seemed to be in the table you posted above of the spiritual liar archy, see this image for BK's version.

Without subscribing to his worldview (mine is currently 'under construction') I do admire his observational skills. He, perhaps like yourself, makes a lot of links around language, maps, place names, shapes of man made and natural landmarks etc. I don't always follow them, but I think he's on the right track and I am noticing far more syncs myself in the world around me because where I have come to agree with Bryan is that we exist in an occulted world, far beyond what even the most 'awake' discern, where language (especially Angelish), history, aspects of science and other knowledge bases have been distorted, inverted and corrupted in order to bring about a particular mind state. Picking our way out of this is akin to traversing the labyrinth blindfolded, but that's the task before us.

Please let me know if any of this is a distraction as I said above, happy to delete at your request.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (18th January 2022), terragunn (20th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

A very salient question is asked in this interview/podcast: where is the memory of any incarnation stored? My answer: such is stored in the Oversoul, which is part and parcel to the 'Mind' of the 'father'. All incarnations are stored in the aetheric 'body' of a particular incarnation.

The aetheric body holds memory of one particular incarnation; for that particular incarnation is a soul life sentence.

Once the physical body dissolves, so does the aetheric body.
    I'm quite sure that is not correct. Fractals don't work that way. Where is not so relevant in a fractal. It is more like, everywhere! The ultimate redundancy. The death of the explicate order would not require the loss of the implicate order. So many layers to the fractal onion or web. I'd say it's stored in the earths memory. and when the earth dies, its all stored in the solar system fractally. And when sol dies, its backed up by the galaxy. The capabilities of life is pretty incredible, and since survival is such a big thing, I think it is extremely capable of that.

On the other hand, Certain nasty beings who become so opposite of source and refuse to reverse ways may possibly go thru being erased eventually. This is eluded to in the matrix. That those that face being erased usually choose exile. Basically, they delay the process. It may very well be the exiled beings who are cut off and envious that are indirectly causing havoc with humans and such.

So, the peculiar word in christianity of being "saved" might actually be very accurate when seen in a new light.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th January 2022), terragunn (20th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

@Journeyman:
    Thank you for the clarification, links, and comments. I’ve not heard of, nor come across, this website before; but some of the information presented makes me feel like I am back-peddling to a tract I’ve gone over already, observed, absorbed, considered, discerned, and passed. But I can see your reason for referencing Bryan and this website, as there is some relevant interconnection and cross-over between some of the things I have said and some of the things he has.
    Last edited by terragunn; 17th January 2022 at 01:06.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Journeyman (17th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

@Merkaba360
    In regards to the Polaris, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth computation Matrix – per Spiritual Science (and my own dabbling), the rudiments of the ‘physical’ Human being and earth ‘body’ began on Ancient Saturn as a ‘body’ of warmth (or ‘fire’): a body of convectional warmth or heat being the most apt description. In this regard, this was the rudiments of the blood system – the heart organ, breathing in and out the warmth within to the warmth without, which, in a sense, was the first polarity experienced in this ‘system’. The rudimentary Human being and earth in its Ancient Saturn stage was without illumination: such was in darkness, black. Blood is red; Ancient Saturn was dark (black). Esoterically it is here we get the proverbial colours of the Devil or Satan: Ahriman. Ahriman represents the physical world and the descent into the physical world/density and density consciousness; death of the spiritual world we – as eternal beings of consciousness – are, and come, from. However, such was not physical. Of density, yes; but not what we in our current incarnational density consciousness would call physical.
    The aetheric body – via further descent – comes later, via Old sun. The astral body, via further, further descent, from Old Moon. Each and every ‘body’ is a construct – an overlay.

Via Spiritual Science and countless cases of OBEs, NDEs, and PLRs – I will point out evidence that the aetheric body holds memory of one’s soul-life-sentence incarnation, and that such is transferred to another source, shortly after physical death, and erased from the ‘I’ (Ego) body.

In regards to this, friend – shall we tackle the astral body, as well?

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

@Journeyman:
    Thank you for the clarification, links, and comments. I’ve not heard of, nor come across, this website before; but some of the information presented makes me feel like I am back-peddling to a tract I’ve gone over already, observed, absorbed, considered, discerned, and passed. But I can see your reason for referencing Bryan and this website, as there is some relevant interconnection and cross-over between some of the things I have said and some of the things he has.
    Curious to note, friend: is there information regarding the Astrals in Bryan's 'work'?

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Astral body: well, let us look to Old Moon, yes? We have aetheric body from Old Sun, and 'physical body' rudiments from Ancient Saturn; what is to stop building upon such?

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Lucifer, Ahriman, and the demiourous (Yahweh/Jehovah) are the Holy Trinity of Evil. And yet they are not; your NPCs are.

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st January 2022)

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

25. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

26. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

@Merkaba360
    In regards to the Polaris, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth computation Matrix – per Spiritual Science (and my own dabbling), the rudiments of the ‘physical’ Human being and earth ‘body’ began on Ancient Saturn as a ‘body’ of warmth (or ‘fire’): a body of convectional warmth or heat being the most apt description. In this regard, this was the rudiments of the blood system – the heart organ, breathing in and out the warmth within to the warmth without, which, in a sense, was the first polarity experienced in this ‘system’. The rudimentary Human being and earth in its Ancient Saturn stage was without illumination: such was in darkness, black. Blood is red; Ancient Saturn was dark (black). Esoterically it is here we get the proverbial colours of the Devil or Satan: Ahriman. Ahriman represents the physical world and the descent into the physical world/density and density consciousness; death of the spiritual world we – as eternal beings of consciousness – are, and come, from. However, such was not physical. Of density, yes; but not what we in our current incarnational density consciousness would call physical.
    The aetheric body – via further descent – comes later, via Old sun. The astral body, via further, further descent, from Old Moon. Each and every ‘body’ is a construct – an overlay.

Via Spiritual Science and countless cases of OBEs, NDEs, and PLRs – I will point out evidence that the aetheric body holds memory of one’s soul-life-sentence incarnation, and that such is transferred to another source, shortly after physical death, and erased from the ‘I’ (Ego) body.

In regards to this, friend – shall we tackle the astral body, as well?

rereading and looking at the above response, I believe I have actually misinterpreted what you were saying though. So, sorry if I made that booboo.

I thought you meant that all memory of our life was erased after death, since the physical dies , thus the aetheric. But, I guess you are saying the memory in the aetheric get transferred. So, that I can agree with since it is aligned with the science

Anyway, the knowledge you have on the relation between our bodies and Sol's celestial bodies is quite interesting. Keep going with that. thanks.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

terragunn (20th January 2022)

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

The Aetheric Body
    In relation to the earth/Human evolution (which has to do with ‘falling’ into density and density consciousness), the aetheric body was the second body/overlay, created/engineered during the Old sun stage of earth and Human evolution. The aetheric body is known also as the ‘Life Body’; but more accurately, only in regards to the mid-stage Lumerian epoch of Earth, for this was the stage when Human beings (Beings of Eternal Consciousness) – via Lucifer – descended so far into density and density consciousness, that they were now in the sheaths of Ahriman/materialism. In other words, Spirit was trapped in physical matter via a low density sheath. This is, of course, pre-Antediluvian (Atlantis epoch of Earth).

Much to go into about that, but in the current stage of Earth and the Human being evolutionary progression, the aetheric body serves now more as a depository of memory (which will be transferred), as equally as such is a ‘life glue’, which holds the physical body together when the ‘I’ and the astral body departs when we sleep, daydream, meditate, astral project, ‘remote view’, etc.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast