+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sub species of maybe human that need to be hung by a tree!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Default Sub species of maybe human that need to be hung by a tree!

In this day and age of trail lawyers and excuses for everything someone does or a syndrome attached to it. There are the more common cases these days where cameras are everywhere. This was caught on camera and some politician somewhere should write a bill that when caught on camera committing a crime you waive your rights to a trial and in this case you waive all rights due to the horrendous crime you have committed because you have none at this point and are sent straight to a nice big tree with a rope, no attorney, no process at all and not even a last meal. Some angel was watching out for this little tike, thank god for that.

Horrifying moment 18-year-old New Mexico mother tosses her newborn baby into a dumpster: Infant is found ALIVE and crying in garbage bag six hours later

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-Video.html

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ivanhoe (11th January 2022), joe1964 (10th January 2022), Matthew (11th January 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), XelNaga (11th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Taiwan Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Sub species of maybe human that need to be hung by a tree!

As a Christian I will not pass judgement on her, but as a mother I am furious to see things like this happening. There are always options and people willing to help.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joe1964 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th January 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,239 times in 913 posts

If what she says is true, I can't imagine her state of mind after finding out she was pregnant and then delivering her baby, presumably alone, in the space of a day. This is not about making excuses for her behavior, that is not anyone's place. But then I think about her actions and what will be the resulting consequences and compare those with the PTB that are progressively, consciously destroying as many individuals as possible. Untold suffering and destruction because of their own greed and total lack of compassion. We should all be glad that we are not in a position to
    pass judgement on either. I am. I would not assume this young woman is a "subspecies".

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2022), lizhekb (13th January 2022), Mark (11th January 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), Mike Gorman (12th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), selinam (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,276 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: Sub species of maybe human that need to be hung by a tree!

• "Sub species" >>> similar rhetoric used by people who committed & justified genocide.
    • "human that need to be hung by a tree" >>> is also a metaphor for dark medieval times >>> but also people lynching via mob rule acting as: "judge, jury & executioner".
    • demanding for "the hanging" does not always mean the requester is doing the act ... as it wants to mobilize others to join the rage and hoping some one else will kill the accused ... this is very common in mass psychology.
    • inciting violence has many forms.
    • if this would be a new way of "dealing with things" it will always end up badly over and over and over again.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th January 2022 at 18:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (12th January 2022), Ankle Biter (12th January 2022), Blacklight43 (11th January 2022), BoR (11th January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), Jambo (14th January 2022), Mark (11th January 2022), Mercedes (11th January 2022), Mike Gorman (12th January 2022), Open Minded Dude (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Satori (12th January 2022), Snoweagle (12th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Life is precious and delicate so no excuses even though the women may be traumatised or deranged

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    In this day and age of trail lawyers and excuses for everything someone does or a syndrome attached to it. There are the more common cases these days where cameras are everywhere. This was caught on camera and some politician somewhere should write a bill that when caught on camera committing a crime you waive your rights to a trial and in this case you waive all rights due to the horrendous crime you have committed because you have none at this point and are sent straight to a nice big tree with a rope, no attorney, no process at all and not even a last meal. Some angel was watching out for this little tike, thank god for that.

Horrifying moment 18-year-old New Mexico mother tosses her newborn baby into a dumpster: Infant is found ALIVE and crying in garbage bag six hours later

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-Video.html
    Really? Hanging?
    If we want a better world then we have no choice but to act in other, more evolved ways than we see right now in front of us. This is not it and will lead to more and more of the same violence and deplorable actions that we then retaliate against with violence and deplorable actions.
    No Thanks.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th January 2022), Franny (13th January 2022), Mari (11th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), selinam (11th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

About 10 years ago I got into a business of taking care of repossessed homes. Cleaned out about 1000 homes over the years. The one thing I can take away from that was there is a very small portion of society that are just here consuming oxygen and nothing more. That this group are just flat out pigs who don't deserve to have an animal, kids, or a home. I've been in houses where we have had to use leaf rakes to collect all the dog and cat hair from the carpeting inside the home, Cleaned feces off the walls , witnessed bare carcasses of animals where they let animals starve to death in a pen. We rescued a cat years ago who was left in a house for over a month without food or water. She gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks when we got her. I put a heat lamp on her and got her back to health. Was here at my shop for over 10 years. We had one lady that got evicted that turned on both bathtubs before she left the house, then the heat got turned off and the house flooded in the 1st floor and basement and then froze 3" solid on both floors. You could have skated both floors. Had one guy that before he let his house go stole his entire pole barn off the property, all light fixtures, doors, wood stove ect ect. Another home we couldn't find the crawl space opening , it was in the dining room floor, when we opened the hatch there was garbage 4 ft deep 10ft in all directions under the home.

Maybe the hanging thing is a bit harsh, its certainly not my call to judge, that's someone else much greater than me. But when it comes to children, it really is up to all of us adults as a society to be the protector of them and to stop people who do it over and over again. And there is the line .

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

9ideon (12th January 2022), amor (12th January 2022), Ankle Biter (12th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (15th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Satori (12th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022), XelNaga (11th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    If what she says is true, I can't imagine her state of mind after finding out she was pregnant and then delivering her baby, presumably alone, in the space of a day. This is not about making excuses for her behavior, that is not anyone's place. But then I think about her actions and what will be the resulting consequences and compare those with the PTB that are progressively, consciously destroying as many individuals as possible. Untold suffering and destruction because of their own greed and total lack of compassion. We should all be glad that we are not in a position to
    pass judgement on either. I am. I would not assume this young woman is a "subspecies".
    The fact that in New York she could have aborted the baby full term is sort of ironic. That would have been fine..

I too, get the utter desperation and a she made a very sad, probably impulsive decision to make all this just go away. I don't know if the state she lived had a law that allowed her to just drop the baby off at a police station or elsewhere without having to identify herself, but obviously she didn't feel she had anyone she felt safe enough to confide in. Cognitive dissonance can play out in multiple ways. Yes, it was a very sad decision, but I also can see how this happened.
    Last edited by Pam; 11th January 2022 at 14:54.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

amor (12th January 2022), Ankle Biter (12th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), selinam (11th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Hobbs teen accused of dumping newborn baby in dumpster (1:12)
    An arrest warrant provided new information Monday on the arrest of Alexis Nicole Avila, 18, in Hobbs who was arrested Friday on a charge of attempted murder. More specifically, Avila was accused of throwing her newborn child into a dumpster while temperatures were in the mid-30’s Fahrenheit.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Ok. The percentage of mothers suffering from post partum depression is anywhere from 4-17% of births. Most of those mothers would not “kill the baby” but would probably abandon him or her or stop breastfeeding, without help that is clinical attention and support to the mother.

The 18 year old above was completely unprepared and in state of acute panic attack,
    there is every reason for the court of justice to reclassify such case as episode of mental illness and loss of senses following labour , more so in adolescent girl.

She could have also lost blood, consciousness and died. Who knows what goes down for a person without assistance in those moments.

That’s a terrible mistreatment on all sides of Justice.

🙏🌈

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

9ideon (12th January 2022), amor (12th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2022), Ivanhoe (11th January 2022), Mark (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

when I hear an American call for another human to be hanged it always brings to mind 'Strange Fruit' by Billie Holiday.
    sub species are those who are yet to evolve
    you still have much work to do pyrangello

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2022), Open Minded Dude (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hi pyrangello,

I have to admit that I agree with you. Not everyone in a human body is a human being.

We all make mistakes, we all do stupid things, but there are some actions, like the one from the video, that can't be justified and people like that don't deserve forgiveness. Maybe from God, but not from us.

I may sound evil, but truth is ugly sometimes and needs to be faced the way it is: some people should be removed from this society for the betterment of everyone and everything else involved.

If I had the means and the power to remove all evil people from this planet, right now, I would do it without hesitation. Would I feel bad, yes, would I feel like I have gone against the divine spark in me, absolutely, but I would be willing to sacrifice my humanity if it means that all the rest of humans, animals, and of course our mother Earth, would have much better lives after that.

Kind regards..

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

PS: there is a very simple solution to solve problems with "unwanted" children: people should simply stop acting like animals, control their impulses, and stop F-ing around with random people that they have no long term plans with. It is amazing how much time and energy some people are willing to spend on decisions like buying a home, a car, or even a damn phone, yet they don't invest nearly as much thought when selecting their partners.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), RunningDeer (12th January 2022), WhiteFeather (12th January 2022), wondering (14th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

I won't judge here, nor am I defending. But PPD is a very serious illness. I personally know a woman who gave birth that flipped out in a month. It was bad.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th January 2022 at 13:41.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), RunningDeer (12th January 2022), wondering (14th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

I’ve read some years ago they’ve installed “baby bins” in many countries, not sure the UK started it but they were experimentally installed in many capitals like Prague, London, Tokyo , to name few
    I was shocked to hear this but it was meant well, for these anonymous mothers to place the unwanted baby to the bin and give them a chance to be saved and adopted rather than disposing of it hunted by fear and guilt for the rest of their life.

Happy New Year to White Feather , happy to see you which reminds me of these new excellent Ayurvedic eye drops I have tested but can’t find them easily:
    Isotine.

They are one of the most balanced soothing herbal eye drops I tried so far and very efficient too.

👁

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

wondering (14th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi pyrangello,

I have to admit that I agree with you. Not everyone in a human body is a human being.

We all make mistakes, we all do stupid things, but there are some actions, like the one from the video, that can't be justified and people like that don't deserve forgiveness. Maybe from God, but not from us.

I may sound evil, but truth is ugly sometimes and needs to be faced the way it is: some people should be removed from this society for the betterment of everyone and everything else involved.

If I had the means and the power to remove all evil people from this planet, right now, I would do it without hesitation. Would I feel bad, yes, would I feel like I have gone against the divine spark in me, absolutely, but I would be willing to sacrifice my humanity if it means that all the rest of humans, animals, and of course our mother Earth, would have much better lives after that.

Kind regards..

yes it does sound evil and I wish you will find better solution some day.

First of all I feel sad reading the original post.

we are all innocent until proved guilty by the court of law. We should not punish anyone without a fair trail.
    we must acknowledge that, there were many convicted wrongly through our history. Not to mention that those in power and covered by the power would do anything to avoid legal procedure. it is a problematic system.

If we directly remove some one or some group, will it be a big step back or forward to our current system?

Who is afraid to build a better ( fair, efficient ) system? Who does everything to prevent such system to be developed? That’s the questions I would ask. Until we change, such news will come up all the time.
    Last edited by lizhekb; 13th January 2022 at 19:01.
    what I want or what I am.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th January 2022), wondering (14th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread