+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Could the pandemic be completely over within 60 days?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Could the pandemic be completely over within 60 days?

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-co...ay-january-caf

Since the beginning of the pandemic, I’ve written a handful of extremely important posts. I think today’s post might be one. We might be looking at the end of the WHOLE pandemic — the political one, I mean. And it might happen fast. In today’s post, I lay out my argument that the Biden Administration has no reasonable alternative but to wrap this whole thing up in the next 60 days or so.

And if the U.S. ends the pandemic, the rest of the world will, too.

Strap in and let me know what you think in the comments after the ride is over.

🗞 *THE C&C ARMY POST* 🗞

🪖 I spent the weekend working on an emergency appellate brief trying to save Dan Pisano’s life. He’s stuck in Mayo Clinic Hospital, on a ventilator, and Mayo refuses to let his outside doctor treat him for his Covid. We filed the emergency brief late last evening in the First District Court of Appeals. Please pray.

🪖 Tonight I’ll be speaking at the Hidden Crab in Fernandina Beach, Florida, from 6pm to 7pm. The event is organized by the “We the People” group of Nassau County and starts at 5pm for “meet and greet.” Stop by if you’re in the area.

🪖 Last week I told you about the Amicus Brief that I filed for the American Commitment Foundation. Turns out that our brief was referenced during oral arguments! I missed that in the audio stream but found it in the transcript. Also, on Saturday, the Washington Post published an article that included two paragraphs about our brief, and even linked to it. So!

🪖 The countdown begins for the Supreme Court to act on the OSHA and CMS mandates. They could do something as early as 10am. The options are: nothing, a short temporary “administrative” stay, a full stay declaring the mandates unconstitutional, an opinion supporting the mandates and finding they ARE constitutional, or a combination of the above. If something breaks early enough today then I’ll shoot out a quick extra post.

COVID NEWS AND COMMENTARY* 🗞

⏰ Let’s talk about mind worms. According to USA Today, the “State of the Union Address” is usually delivered by the president in late January or early February, with the last one given by President Trump on February 4, 2020.

Biden’s first state of the union address has now been scheduled for March 1, 2022 — a month later than usual. He’s just a little slow. Or is it something else?

(I say his “first” state of the union because last year it was delayed until late April “for safety,” and it wasn’t a SOTU anyway — the media explained that, since it was Biden’s first term, he didn’t have much to report.)

I have a mind worm for you. There’s an interesting political dynamic shaping up, a kind of political vice grip that might just be driving federal Covid policy toward authenticity and an end to the pandemic. As we’ll see in the roundup, a lot of reality has been breaking through lately. Sure, some stubborn pockets of ignorance remain, perhaps even at the highest court, parts of which don’t seem to have gotten the memo about the death of the Narrative.

Remember how last week a federal judge ordered the FDA to go ahead and release all the Pfizer data? The data that the federal government (the FDA) wanted to take 75 years to reveal? Well, the bulk of it is due ON MARCH 1 — oddly, the same day as Biden’s SOTU.

By March 1, the floodgates are going to open up and 55,000 documents per month will start washing through. Using my lawyer brain, if I were Pfizer, you know what I would have written all through those documents? A lot of WEASEL WORDS. A weasel word is a squishy qualifier, an out. Like, “we can’t absolutely guarantee there won’t be deaths from these drugs,” or, “evidence suggests the vaccines may not prevent all infections.” That way, later, you can’t hold us to account. Because we TOLD you.

Who knows? I’m just guessing. But we DO know that the FDA fought, kicking and screaming, to prevent the release of the Pfizer docs. So whatever is in them probably does NOT support the Narrative, or at least, is politically embarrassing. Otherwise they’d have been published before now. It seems like a fair guess. And it couldn’t have happened at a worse time for Joe Biden.

There are lots of solid reasons for Biden to want some positive Covid developments to talk about at the SOTU. Maybe the biggest one is that it’s his last chance to get the Nation’s attention prior to the 2022 Congressional election season. The Democrats learned the hard way last November that Covid mitigation policy is politically radioactive. It’s bad for business right down to the local races. Just look at Virginia.

The SOTU is Biden’s last chance to help move the needle back toward blue.

Think about it. If at the SOTU, Biden talks doom and gloom and three-layer N2000 masks and ninth boosters and college-by-Zoom, it will be like ripping the ejector cord on Dems all over the country who could lose their seats up AND down the ticket. Another HUGE problem is that teacher’s unions are drafting behind all the “doom and gloom” talk and using it as an excuse for lazy teachers to not work and phone it in from Cabo. And that, in turn, is fueling the soccer-mom revolution, aggravating working parents, and painting a lot of formerly lifelong Democrats bright red in permanent ink. Just look at Florida.

But Biden has another option. He doesn’t have to talk doom and gloom. Instead, he can say Mission Accomplished! Biden can claim success — he DID shut down the virus! He can be the liberator; the great emancipator who freed the country from all these horrible … but unfortunately necessary … imposed reluctantly but following the science … Covid policies. See? It’s done! Boosters worked! Masking worked! Lockdowns worked! It all worked, just like he promised it would. Promise: kept.

If they handle this right, they can give their voting base and sycophantic media agents all the necessary talking points to boost Dem prospects for the midterm elections.

But here’s the thing. To credibly pull this off, they have to start NOW. And they have to be quick: they only have a couple months to turn the Titanic around. It is going to cause a lot of whiplash and mental hyperextension injuries to pro-mandate fanatics.

Still, they have some excellent tools handily at the top of their tool bag, don’t they? One possibility could be ending the testing. That will get cases down. And guess what? They’re backing off universal testing. Another easy move would be changing the definition of a Covid death back to what it always would have been before March 2020. All you have to do is update the website. And you’ll never guess what Walensky said over the weekend.

Panicky CDC Director Rochelle Walensky went on Fox News this weekend — FOX! — and was interviewed by Bret Baier. He asked her “how many of the 836,000 deaths in the U.S. linked to Covid are FROM Covid or how many are WITH Covid?” Director Walensky said something about how it takes a few weeks to get it together but “those data will be forthcoming.”

Until about ten minutes ago, the CDC said it didn’t HAVE any way to track that kind of information. Why would it? But now, apparently, CDC plans to release information about deaths from and with. What do you want to bet they’ll be REDUCING total Covid deaths shortly? By a lot.

It’s not just here in the U.S. The UK Daily Mail published an article on Saturday headlined, “‘Gloomster’ scientists admit they were wrong about 75,000 Omicron deaths.” Whoops! The experts were wrong? Say it isn’t so. And I bet you can guess which DIRECTION the experts were wrong. That’s right, fewer deaths. It’s an Omicron miracle!

Yesterday, New York Governor Hochul announced that almost HALF of patients are hospitalized for “non-Covid reasons,” scattering the rotting corpse of the Narrative. You might recall that just last week she ordered hospitals to start breaking down the reported figures and showing how many folks ACTUALLY are sick with Covid versus just testing positive in the hospital.

We’ve been yelling about overcounting hospitalizations for two years now and they just noticed? Just now? Some some reason? Convenient timing.

Yesterday, the Guardian UK ran a story headlined, “End mass jabs and live with Covid, says ex-head of vaccine taskforce.” It says Dr. Clive Dix — former chairman of the UK’s vaccine taskforce — has called for a “major rethink” of the UK’s Covid strategy, in effect reversing the approach of the past two years and returning to a “new normality”.

Shocking the cores the oft-maligned authors of the Great Barrington Declaration, Dr. Dix — without getting cancelled — said this:

> “We need to analyse whether we use the current booster campaign to ensure the vulnerable are protected, if this is seen to be necessary,” he said. “Mass population-based vaccination in the UK should now end.”

Ending mass vaccinations? Suddenly that idea is okay to discuss in the corporate media? Wow.

Here in Florida, the deep blue Sun Sentinel ran an article over the weekend headlined, “Florida’s COVID cases and hospitalizations are surging, but the state has the second-lowest death rate in the nation. What’s going on?” The article BEGINS by noting that, despite high case numbers, Florida’s death rate is the LOWEST in the country — except for Alaska. Alaska!

What incredibly powerful force could make the Sun Sentinel downplay the pandemic like this? So. Weird.

For its part, Florida announced that its official policy will now be to only test high-risk folks and folks who are symptomatic. About a week ago, the University of Florida shuttered its Covid dashboard — the dashboard that reported a daily ticker of student Covid cases. And they pulled the plug smack dab in the middle of an Omicron surge. Until about five seconds ago, “cases” were the red meat needed to feed the University’s voracious Covid mandates.

But the best example I can give you is that they promptly came out and fact-checked liberal-darling Justice Sotomayor. I am not making this up. You’ll recall that Sotomayor confidently told the lawyers during oral argument Friday that “100,000” children were in critical care and on ventilators with Omicron. The lawyers didn’t challenge her even though there aren’t that many total ICU beds in the whole country. But on Saturday — the next day! — the Washington Post ran an article headlined, “Sotomayor’s false claim that ‘over 100,000’ children are in ‘serious condition’ with covid.”

FALSE CLAIM?? What?? Here’s how the fact-checking article ended:

> “It’s important for Supreme Court justices to make rulings based on correct data. … But Sotomayor during an oral argument offered a figure — 100,000 children in “serious condition … many on ventilators” — that is absurdly high. She earns Four Pinocchios.”

It might be unprecedented for a major liberal newspaper to call out a liberal Justice. What could be going on?

By the way, this is the same WaPo article that discussed the Amicus brief I filed last Thursday. Think about that. And they didn’t just MENTION our Omicron brief, they LINKED to it. I know, it’s unbelievable. Here’s the link to the WaPo article: https://tinyurl.com/2p8wnjzk. Here’s the link to our brief that it shared: https://tinyurl.com/562j32h5.

There is even good news breaking from Australia, if you can imagine that. Yesterday (today in Australia), an Ozzie federal judge promptly released forcibly-quarantined Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic. The judge overturned the government’s decision to cancel Djokovic’s visa, ordered his immediate release and instructed the government to return the tennis player’s passport and other belongings. He even ordered the government to pay Djokovic’s costs.

I probably don’t have to tell you that, before today, Australian courts weren’t really pushing back much against Covid policy in that unfortunate former prison colony. Well. Maybe not as “former” as it used to be.

And, all of that roundup even omits recent developments like Biden not taking advantage of his “emergency Omicron announcement” to impose more mandates, but instead talking about buying home tests and Pfizer therapeutics. Or the CDC miniaturizing the quarantine period and letting folks come out of quarantine without testing. Or federal agencies taking the position that schools should stay open. Or admitting cloth masks don’t work. These are all UNPRECEDENTED things that have happened over the last two weeks.

See what I mean? There seems to be a LOT of sudden momentum surging in the direction of ending the pandemic.

If I’m right, we’re going to see even more of this, and pretty quickly, since Biden has to wrap it up in time to declare victory on March 1. Which would explain why they pushed the SOTU back a month. They need the time to get the pandemic wrapped up.

I could be wrong. And even if I AM right, we’ll still be mopping up pockets of resistance for a long time, and dealing with odious vaccine requirements and stuff here and there. But either way, I’ll take all this good news and enjoy it. 2022 is starting out STRONG.

Have a magnificent Monday, and I’ll shoot out an extra post if we hear from the Supreme Court early. Otherwise see you tomorrow.

___
    https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-co...ay-january-caf

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

1212is24 (19th January 2022), Ankle Biter (11th January 2022), Arcturian108 (19th January 2022), avid (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), BoR (11th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Eva2 (11th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Frankie Pancakes (20th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), gini (11th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), Journeyman (11th January 2022), Kryztian (11th January 2022), leavesoftrees (11th January 2022), LifeAngel (12th January 2022), Magmahal (20th January 2022), Mark (19th January 2022), Metaphor (10th January 2022), nancyb (11th January 2022), Nasu (11th January 2022), onevoice (20th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022), yelik (11th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,989 times in 2,110 posts

Default Re: Could the pandemic be completely over within 60 days?

Was speaking with someone who works in a nursing care facility , told me 15 residents got the booster, 8 came down with omnicron virus ?????? Now Phizer is saying they will have a shot for omnicron by march. Your going to need a flow chart after all the shots that they will be injecting year after year. This isn't made to go away, they realized if they start naming these strains with names like hurricanes they can keep people in a state of panic forever. Look at all the crazy people in line to get a test, even I'm floored by that , and once they leave the test booth and walk into a store what did it all matter anyways ! Monoclonal antibodies treatment, Ivermectin treatment, look it up.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th January 2022), avid (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), gini (11th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), Kryztian (11th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2022), yelik (11th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Was speaking with someone who works in a nursing care facility , told me 15 residents got the booster, 8 came down with omnicron virus ?????? Now Phizer is saying they will have a shot for omnicron by march. Your going to need a flow chart after all the shots that they will be injecting year after year. This isn't made to go away, they realized if they start naming these strains with names like hurricanes they can keep people in a state of panic forever. Look at all the crazy people in line to get a test, even I'm floored by that , and once they leave the test booth and walk into a store what did it all matter anyways ! Monoclonal antibodies treatment, Ivermectin treatment, look it up.
    Yes I don’t disagree Pyra...I am also aghast by the people totally taken in with this whole thing, and to see them queuing to take this test jab is mind blowing to say the least. At what point so they say we’ve had enough. When will they get it if not at all, and where is humanity going with this. I sometimes think the galacticS need to step in, but yes I know free will and that, but at what cost. 😖

Viking
    Choose well.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,559 times in 2,215 posts

Could be over because they are going to roll out Bill Gate's 'Pandemic V2.0'....apparently they were playing with Smallpox at this facility..
    Quote Kazakhstan denies US-funded bio-lab was seized by protesters
    January 10, 2022

Officials in Kazakhstan have denied that a controversial ‘military biological laboratory’ was seized in the recent unrest, which has so far claimed 160 lives since starting on January 2.

It is not clear if the 164 deaths refer only to civilians or if law enforcement deaths are included, but the number – provided by the health ministry to state news channel Khabar-24 – are a significant rise from previous tallies.

Kazakh authorities said earlier on Sunday that 16 police or national guard members had been killed.

Russian media highlighted claims that the US-funded facility near Almaty was compromised, resulting in a possible leak of dangerous pathogens.

The airport, mayor’s office and secret services buildings fell briefly into the hands of rioters during a wave of protests backed by shadowy armed cells.
    https://www.aufinancenews.com/2022/0...by-protesters/

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), yelik (11th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

I don't think it will end until we have a global annual mandatory vaccine program written into law by the WHO - They can then optimise and control the world population at their pleasure - GOTCHA !

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Viking there was a similar thread written here about one year ago.
    I honestly wish you were right, but my gut and intuition tells me otherwise.

I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel yet.
    They still have so many tried and true tricks to use to prolong this.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Viking there was a similar thread written here about one year ago.
    I honestly wish you were right, but my gut and intuition tells me otherwise.

I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel yet.
    They still have so many tried and true tricks to use to prolong this.
    I don’t know...the narrative is starting to collapse here in UK...Czech republic cancelling mandates ... the dominoes will start to fall one by one...

Watch carefully how things start to unfold.

Viking
    Choose well.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

1212is24 (19th January 2022), avid (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

HUGE! Boris Johnson scraps masks, work from home and passports in latest Covid plan (Video)

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=104392

Czechs scrap mandatory COVID-19 jabs, daily cases hit record

PRAGUE, Jan 19 (Reuters) - The Czech government scrapped a decree on Wednesday making COVID-19 vaccinations mandatory for key professionals and over 60s to avoid "deepening fissures" in society, while the daily tally of new cases hit a record high.

Prime Minister Petr Fiala said his new centre-right government did not see reasons for compulsory inoculation as the previous administration had planned in some sectors.

"This does not change our stance on vaccination. It is still undoubtedly the best way to fight COVID-19 ... however, we do not want to deepen fissures in society," Fiala told a news conference.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ly-2022-01-19/

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 19th January 2022 at 20:00.
    Choose well.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Brigantia (20th January 2022), ClearWater (20th January 2022), DaveToo (19th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), gini (20th January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 times in 1,073 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Could be over because they are going to roll out Bill Gate's 'Pandemic V2.0'....apparently they were playing with Smallpox at this facility..
    January 10, 2022

Officials in Kazakhstan have denied that a controversial ‘military biological laboratory’ was seized in the recent unrest, which has so far claimed 160 lives since starting on January 2.

It is not clear if the 164 deaths refer only to civilians or if law enforcement deaths are included, but the number – provided by the health ministry to state news channel Khabar-24 – are a significant rise from previous tallies.

Kazakh authorities said earlier on Sunday that 16 police or national guard members had been killed.

Russian media highlighted claims that the US-funded facility near Almaty was compromised, resulting in a possible leak of dangerous pathogens.

The airport, mayor’s office and secret services buildings fell briefly into the hands of rioters during a wave of protests backed by shadowy armed cells.
    The above is perfectly scripted to set the scene for a new wave of terrorism and a new breed of terrorist.

Oh man, it's a d-a-r-k place to even consider it, yet the potential is all there. I'd rather not dwell on it, we all know they're crazy enough to do it.

So by some glorious miracle this covid monstrosity disappears 60 days hence.

What happens then?

Try as I might, I can't picture a retreat strategy of any convincing or acceptable nature. The scumbags are in too deep and hundreds of them have blown their cover forever throughout every nation on the planet.

A lull in the storm before an even bigger storm is the likeliest scenario. I don't much care to dwell on that either.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Brigantia (20th January 2022), DaveToo (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), gini (20th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This isn’t going to be pretty, folks. The downfall of a death cult rarely is. There is going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth, incoherent fanatical jabbering, mass deleting of embarrassing tweets.

There’s going to be a veritable tsunami of desperate rationalizing, strenuous denying, shameless blame-shifting, and other forms of ass-covering, as suddenly former Covidian Cult members make a last-minute break for the jungle before the fully-vaxxed-and-boosted “Safe and Effective Kool-Aid” servers get to them.

Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes.

The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”

Further reading

https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/18/...covidian-cult/

Viking
    Choose well.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Brigantia (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), lilac (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Pandemic Narrative Undergoes Radical U-Turn
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    January 19, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1383569952

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    In recent days, the pandemic narrative has undergone a remarkable number of U-turns
    January 9, 2022, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky sent out a tweet saying “We must protect people with comorbidities from severe COVID-19,” in other words, focused protection, which is what tens of thousands of doctors have been calling for since the creation of The Great Barrington Declaration in early October 2020
    January 10, 2022, Walensky admitted that the COVID shots cannot prevent transmission
    The CDC is now saying you should not retest once you’ve recovered from COVID, as the PCR can provide false positives for up to 12 weeks after the infection has been resolved. They’re also cutting the isolation requirement from 10 to just five days — probably because the failing economy is hurting Biden’s approval rating so they need people to work
    The narrative is also changing on what makes for a COVID case and how deaths are counted. Walensky recently admitted about 40% of “COVID patients” tested positive but do not have symptoms and are hospitalized for something else. She has also promised to deliver data on how many people have actually died “from” COVID and how many died “with” it
    As noted by Dr. Ron Paul in the January 10, 2022, Liberty Report above, U.S. authorities have suddenly started to change their tune with regard to COVID and the COVID shots.

“The opposition to our position are starting to wake up,” Paul says, as some shreds of truth are actually starting to be acknowledged. The good news, Paul says, is that “Maybe some of the things they’ve been saying are not quite accurate, and maybe what we’ve been saying is closer to the truth, and maybe they’re starting to recognize that.”

CDC Director Now Calls for Focused Protection
    Indeed, in recent days, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has made a remarkable number of U-turns, completely reversing course on several narrative points.

For example, in a January 10, 2022, CNN interview, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky actually admitted that “what [the COVID shots] can’t do anymore is prevent transmission,”1 whereas before, the narrative was that if you get the jab, you have nothing to worry about anymore. In July 2021, President Biden promised that if you get vaccinated, “you’re not going to get COVID.”2 Well, it wasn’t true. Many knew that, but were censored when pointing it out.

A day earlier, January 9, Walensky also sent out a tweet saying “We must protect people with comorbidities from severe COVID-19,” which is what tens of thousands of doctors have been calling for since the creation of The Great Barrington Declaration in early October 2020. It called for focused protection of high-risk individuals, such as the elderly, rather than blanket lockdowns.

It was recently revealed that Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and his former boss, now retired National Institutes of Health (NIH) director Francis Collins, colluded behind the scenes to quash the declaration.3 For whatever reason, Fauci and Collins were hell-bent on pushing economy-destroying lockdowns instead. In an October 8, 2020, email to Fauci, Collins wrote:4,5,6,7

“The proposal from the three fringe epidemiologists who met with the Secretary seems to be getting a lot of attention ... There needs to be a quick and devastating published take down of its premises ...”

“Don’t worry, I got this,” Fauci replied. Later, Fauci sent Collins links to newly published articles refuting the focused protection solution, including an op-ed in Wired magazine, and an article in The Nation, titled “Focused Protection, Herd Immunity and Other Deadly Delusions.”

CDC Follows Political Strategy, Not Science
    Now, all of a sudden, Walensky is onboard with the “deadly delusion” of focused protection. Her about-face would be confusing were it not for the fact that COVID countermeasures were never about protecting the public from a virus. From the start, the pandemic had political goals, and it still does.

The pressure is now on to prove the Biden administration has made some sort of progress with the pandemic. Biden made a lot of promises, none of which have come to fruition, so now the political establishment is scrounging to come up with some plan that can make them look as though they’re getting somewhere.

The problem is that cases are now exploding, when a successful vaccine campaign should have brought the situation under control. So, they now need a way to minimize the number of cases, whereas before, they used every trick in the book to overcount them,8 in order to scare people into complying with COVID restrictions and getting the jab.

New Testing Guidance Aims to Lower Case Rates
    One simple way to cut down cases is to limit testing, and that’s another U-turn we’re now seeing. The CDC is now saying you should not retest once you’ve recovered from COVID. If you test positive, just quarantine for five days and don’t retest to confirm that you’re negative, as the PCR can provide false positives for up to 12 weeks after the infection has been resolved.

Well, we’ve known this for nearly two years already. From the start, experts warned that the PCR cannot be used to diagnose an active infection, as it can pick up RNA from dead, noninfectious viral debris.

Health authorities are now spinning the tale that these revisions in guidance are because we have two years’ worth of data, and they’re just following the science. But that’s pure baloney, seeing how the data never supported their COVID restrictions in the first place.

The CDC’s decision to revise quarantine guidelines down from 10 days to just five days also appears politically motivated. Polls show the economy is a primary concern of voting Americans right now, so they need to strike a balance between the desired demolition of the economy and keeping people at work — at least until the 2022 elections are over.

There seems to be a LOT of sudden momentum surging in the direction of ending the pandemic. If I’m right, we’re going to see even more of this, and pretty quickly, since Biden has to wrap it up in time to declare victory on March 1. ~ Jeff Childers
    In short, I suspect most if not all of the recent changes in COVID guidance is to build a narrative that the Biden administration has successfully brought the pandemic under control and reestablished a working economy. The change in narrative is based on political strategy, not science.

CDC Highlights Role of Comorbidities in Vaxxed COVID Deaths
    As noted by Paul in the Liberty Report above, Walensky recently stated that 75% of COVID deaths had four or more comorbidities, “So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with.” The admission went viral and was cited as proof that COVID is a lethal risk for none but the sickest among us.
    Quote James Surowiecki
    @JamesSurowiecki
    Here is the unedited version of Rochelle Walensky's comments, where it's clear that her comments about comorbidities were referring solely to a CDC study of vaccinated people, and not to all "Covid deaths," as ppl like Clay Travis have claimed.

5:15 PM · Jan 10, 2022
    The CDC quickly stepped in, clarifying that she meant “75% of COVID deaths among those who have received the COVID jab,” not COVID deaths overall.9 You can see the unedited segment above, where that context is made clear. Still, we know that COVID poses very little risk for healthy unvaccinated people as well, and that comorbidities are a primary risk factor regardless of your COVID jab status.

COVID Death Risk Has Always Been Low — Vaxxed or Not
    For example, a 2020 study10 found 88% of hospitalized COVID patients in New York City had two or more comorbidities, 6.3% had one underlying health condition and 6.1% had none.

In late August 2020, the CDC published data showing only 6% of the total death count had COVID-19 listed as the sole cause of death. The remaining 94% had had an average of 2.6 comorbidities or preexisting health conditions that contributed to their deaths.11 So, yes, COVID is a lethal risk only for the sickest among us, just as Walensky said, but that’s true whether you’re “vaccinated” or not.

As for the study12 Walensky discussed in that “Good Morning America” segment, it found that of the 1.2 million COVID jabbed subjects, only 0.0033% died of COVID between December 2020 and October 2021. (And of those, 77.8% had four or more comorbidities.) This study, Walensky claims as evidence that the COVID shot works wonders to reduce the risk of death.

But does it really? Recall studies13 showing the noninstitutionalized infection fatality rate is on average just 0.26% to begin with, and people under the age of 40 have only a 0.01% risk of dying from COVID.14

When we’re talking about a fraction of a percentage point risk, we’re talking about a risk that is close to statistical zero. So, does lowering your risk of death from 0.01% to 0.003% really translate into something worthwhile? And, more importantly, is that reduction worth the risks involved with taking the jab?

Clearly, it’s not a risk-free decision. OneAmerica, a national mutual life insurance company, recently warned that all-cause deaths among working age Americans (18 to 64) are up 40% over prepandemic norms,15 and they cannot be attributed to COVID.

So, what’s causing these deaths? What potentially deadly thing did tens of millions of Americans do in 2021 that they’ve never done before? I’ll let you ponder whether Walensky’s claim that the COVID jab is saving lives is an accurate one.

CDC Admits Large Portion of ‘COVID Patients’ Aren’t
    In another recent media appearance, Walensky stated that:16

“In some hospitals that we've talked to, up to 40% of the patients who are coming in with COVID-19 are coming in not because they’re sick with COVID, but because they’re coming in with something else and have had ... COVID or the Omicron variant detected.”

This, again, is something that we’ve been highlighting since the start of the pandemic. Most so-called “COVID patients” simply weren’t, and still aren’t. They’re hospitalized for something else entirely, and just happen to get a positive test result upon admission — which very possibly is a false positive. Either way, voila, they’re a COVID patient, even though they’re hospitalized for a broken leg or a heart attack.

As noted by Delta News TV, “Comments like these have cast doubt on the severity of the current COVID surge even as the Supreme Court considers legal challenges to Biden’s sweeping private sector mandates on that very issue.”17

Is the Political Pandemic in Its Final Death Throes?
    In a January 10, 2022, blog post,18 Jeff Childers, an attorney, and the president and founder of Childers Law firm, presents a hypothesis for why we might be looking at the end of the pandemic, as the Biden administration has “no reasonable alternative but to wrap this whole thing up in the next 60 days or so.”

“There’s an interesting political dynamic shaping up, a kind of political vice grip that might just be driving federal COVID policy toward authenticity and an end to the pandemic ... a lot of reality has been breaking through lately,” Childers writes.19

He points out how a federal judge recently ordered the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to release all the Pfizer COVID jab data that the agency wanted 75 years to release. The bulk of that data is now due March 1, 2022, the day of Biden’s State of the Union address. Childers suspects the Pfizer documents will contain plenty of counternarrative fodder and politically embarrassing details.

Why We’re Seeing a U-Turn in the Narrative Now
    Biden needs some good news by his State of the Union address, as it’ll be his last chance to “help move the needle back toward blue,” and the way he can do that is by declaring the pandemic over. He can then claim to be the great liberator who ended the pandemic measures for good.

“If they handle this right, they can give their voting base and sycophantic media agents all the necessary talking points to boost Dem prospects for the midterm elections,” Childers writes.20

But to pull off that U-turn with any semblance of credibility, they have to start cutting the case rate now, and that’s precisely what we’re seeing. For example, the CDC recently changed its guidelines so you don’t need to retest after you’ve recovered from COVID, so no more false positives from recovered people.

Florida’s official policy is now to only test high-risk individuals and those who are symptomatic. Childers points out that the left-leaning Sun Sentinel even ran an article highlighting the fact that despite surging case rates, Florida has the lowest COVID death rate in the nation, second only to the sparsely populated Alaska. “What incredibly powerful force could make the Sun Sentinel downplay the pandemic like this?” he asks.

Will We Finally Get a More Accurate Death Count?
    The CDC also appears poised to change the definition of COVID death to what it should have been all along. Childers notes:

“Fox News ... Bret Baier ... asked [Walensky] ‘how many of the 836,000 deaths in the U.S. linked to COVID are FROM COVID or how many are WITH COVID?’

Director Walensky said ... ‘those data will be forthcoming.’ Until about 10 minutes ago, the CDC said it didn’t HAVE any way to track that kind of information ... But now, apparently, CDC plans to release information about deaths from and with. What do you want to bet they’ll be REDUCING total COVID deaths shortly? By a lot.”

They’re also starting to accurately count only those who are actually sick with COVID rather than including people hospitalized for other reasons who just happen to test positive.

“Yesterday, New York Governor Hochul announced that almost HALF of patients are hospitalized for ‘non-COVID reasons,’ scattering the rotting corpse of the Narrative.

You might recall that just last week she ordered hospitals to start breaking down the reported figures and showing how many folks ACTUALLY are sick with COVID versus just testing positive in the hospital. We’ve been yelling about overcounting hospitalizations for two years now and they just noticed?”21

Same Narrative Switch Seen in Europe
    The same sudden switch in narrative can be seen in Europe. Childers continues:22

“Yesterday, the Guardian UK ran a story headlined, ‘End mass jabs and live with COVID, says ex-head of vaccine taskforce.’ It says Dr. Clive Dix — former chairman of the UK’s vaccine taskforce — has called for a ‘major rethink’ of the UK’s COVID strategy, in effect reversing the approach of the past two years and returning to a ‘new normality.’

Shocking the cores the oft-maligned authors of the Great Barrington Declaration, Dr. Dix — without getting cancelled — said this:

‘We need to analyze whether we use the current booster campaign to ensure the vulnerable are protected, if this is seen to be necessary ... Mass population-based vaccination in the UK should now end.’ Ending mass vaccinations? Suddenly that idea is okay to discuss in the corporate media? Wow.”

In a January 3, 2022, interview with the Daily Telegraph, professor Andrew Pollard, head of the U.K.’s Committee on Vaccination and Immunization who helped create the Oxford-AstraZeneca shot, also made a previously verboten statement: “We can’t vaccinate the planet every four or six months,” he said. “It’s not sustainable or affordable.”23 And, like Dix, Pollard was not canceled, censored or deplatformed.

January 11, 2022, Bloomberg also reported that “European Union regulators warned that frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency.”24

Marco Cavaleri, the EMA’s head of vaccines strategy, said during a January 11, 2022, press briefing:25

“While use of additional boosters can be part of contingency plans, repeated vaccinations within short intervals would not represent a sustainable long-term strategy. [Boosters] can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly. We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.”

That same day, the World Health Organization’s Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC) also issued a statement26 saying that “a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.”

They also stated that COVID vaccines that actually prevent infection and transmission need to be developed. The timing of all these statements is nothing if not remarkable. It shows just how coordinated this plandemic narrative is, all around the world.

Justice Sotomayor Called Out
    Perhaps the best example that the narrative is undergoing a radical overhaul, Childers says, is Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor being fact checked and called out as a liar by The Washington Post:

“You’ll recall that Sotomayor confidently told the lawyers during oral argument Friday that ‘100,000’ children were in critical care and on ventilators with Omicron. The lawyers didn’t challenge her even though there aren’t that many total ICU beds in the whole country.

But on Saturday — the next day! — the Washington Post ran an article headlined, ‘Sotomayor’s false claim that ‘over 100,000’ children are in ‘serious condition’ with COVID.’ FALSE CLAIM?? What?? Here’s how the fact-checking article ended:

‘It’s important for Supreme Court justices to make rulings based on correct data … But Sotomayor during an oral argument offered a figure — 100,000 children in ‘serious condition … many on ventilators’ — that is absurdly high. She earns Four Pinocchios.’ It might be unprecedented for a major liberal newspaper to call out a liberal Justice. What could be going on? ...

There seems to be a LOT of sudden momentum surging in the direction of ending the pandemic. If I’m right, we’re going to see even more of this, and pretty quickly, since Biden has to wrap it up in time to declare victory on March 1. Which would explain why they pushed the SOTU back a month. They need the time to get the pandemic wrapped up.”27

Sources and References
    1 KMOX January 10, 2022
    2 Washington Examiner December 16, 2021
    3 Wall Street Journal December 21, 2021
    4 YouTube Liberty Report, 7:13 minutes
    5 The Blaze December 18, 2021
    6 Daily Mail December 18, 2021, Updated December 19, 2021
    7 ZeroHedge December 20, 2021
    8 Science, Public Health Policy and the Law October 12, 2020; 2: 4-22
    9, 16, 17 Delta News January 10, 2022
    10 JAMA April 22, 2020 DOI: 10.1001/jama.2020.6775 [Epub ahead of print]
    11 CDC.gov August 26, 2020, Comorbidities Table 3, updated October 14, 2020
    12 CDC MMWR January 7, 2022; 71(1): 19-25
    13, 14 Annals of Internal Medicine September 2, 2020 DOI: 10.7326/M20-5352
    15 Nature of the COVID-era public health disaster in the USA
    18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 27 Coffee and COVID January 10, 2022
    23 The Telegraph January 3, 2022
    24 Bloomberg January 11, 2022
    25 Reuters January 11, 2022
    26 WHO Interim Statement on COVID Vaccines January 11, 2022
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Brigantia (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022), Reinhard (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why is it that the CDC and WHO take every opportunity available to create/continue fear in the population instead of giving any statement of encouragement that we are nearing the end?
    It's almost as if (dare I say) they WANT the pandemic to continue.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Why is it that the CDC and WHO take every opportunity available to create/continue fear in the population instead of giving any statement of encouragement that we are nearing the end?
    It's almost as if (dare I say) they WANT the pandemic to continue.
    Well they’ve got to keep it in ‘emergency use mode’ to keep the vaccines in full flow...however more folk are realising they’ve been had and are ‘not going to take it anymore’....

Viking
    Choose well.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), DaveToo (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), Peace in Oz (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022), Reinhard (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Follow the Money ........................................... What did Bill gates say on that interview- Best investment he's ever made in the jab companies, something like 17 billion profit, Why are some hospitals denying treatment that works and do other things MONEY................................................ Kickbacks from Pharmaceutical's , you name it. Follow the money , Oh and if we get rid of a bunch in the nursing homes and have control of the people, Hey thats an extra added bonus. But at the end of the day , follow the MONEY.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), DaveToo (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), Peace in Oz (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022), Reinhard (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    January 10, 2022

The above is perfectly scripted to set the scene for a new wave of terrorism and a new breed of terrorist.

Oh man, it's a d-a-r-k place to even consider it, yet the potential is all there. I'd rather not dwell on it, we all know they're crazy enough to do it.

So by some glorious miracle this covid monstrosity disappears 60 days hence.

What happens then?

Try as I might, I can't picture a retreat strategy of any convincing or acceptable nature. The scumbags are in too deep and hundreds of them have blown their cover forever throughout every nation on the planet.

A lull in the storm before an even bigger storm is the likeliest scenario. I don't much care to dwell on that either.
    Yes, it's so unnerving to see people getting excited about the return of their 'freedoms', even going as far as praising the politicians on their good judgement and thanking them!!

What we are going through has been in the planning for a looooooong time. They are working, in lock step, to a script, this much is obvious to anyone willing to observe. To think that somehow we have reached the final act of that script is a sign of a serious hopium addiction.

Lot's of people saying the next act (after the interlude) will be the 'climate crisis' narrative. I don't know what is coming down the track but I do know it's coming.

The good news is that no matter what happens, Spirit wins! (eventually) The only relevant question now is has a significant enough portion of humanity awakened to the degree necessary to visualise and manifest a different reality to the one of chaos and enslavement the controllers have planned out for us?

Steel yourselves, no celebrating yet, stay strong and vigilant and most importantly stay in a place of connected awareness and love.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), DaveToo (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), Reinhard (20th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
    ― Sun tzu, The Art of War

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DaveToo (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2022), jaybee (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), Reinhard (20th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    HUGE! Boris Johnson scraps masks, work from home and passports in latest Covid plan (Video)

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=104392

Czechs scrap mandatory COVID-19 jabs, daily cases hit record

PRAGUE, Jan 19 (Reuters) - The Czech government scrapped a decree on Wednesday making COVID-19 vaccinations mandatory for key professionals and over 60s to avoid "deepening fissures" in society, while the daily tally of new cases hit a record high.

Prime Minister Petr Fiala said his new centre-right government did not see reasons for compulsory inoculation as the previous administration had planned in some sectors.

"This does not change our stance on vaccination. It is still undoubtedly the best way to fight COVID-19 ... however, we do not want to deepen fissures in society," Fiala told a news conference.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ly-2022-01-19/

Viking

Re the development in the UK.... phew.... it's hard to believe that this horrible 2 year episode of deceit and fear mongering and psychological abuse is over - (for now?)

I'm not sure how this will go down with the large % of people who seem to be enjoying the drama and the war-time type togetherness... the enemy being the 'virus' and (fake) pandemic ..... they might be disappointed at this dramatic turn of events.. and they were probably looking forward to all the Unvaxxed being dragged off to Detention Centres...

I had been thinking that it was going to be the traditional conservatives within the Conservative Party that were going to reel Johnson in and it looks like they've done that - as Johnson was struggling to hold on to his position as PM while he was under heavy and sustained attack from the MSM ....

Apparently some Tory backbenchers took their masks off and waved them above their head lol... which didn't go down well with those who wanted to keep the restrictions in place and even make them stricter... ie the labour party...

This is a great relief but the wider situation in the West remains... and we don't know what the 'Evil Elite' have in their bag of dirty tricks that they will pull out next.... :/

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Brigantia (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), lake (20th January 2022), Matthew (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022), Reinhard (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I'm not sure how this will go down with the large % of people who seem to be enjoying the drama and the war-time type togetherness... the enemy being the 'virus' and (fake) ...
    They will continue to idolise the fear enjoying their superstitions, masks, security blankets, tents. Without the threat of legal complications everyone else will carry on and the ones left fearing will now be the ones standing out.. my guess

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Brigantia (20th January 2022), DaveToo (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), lake (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

One November 2021 analysis estimated that “Pfizer, BioNTech and Moderna will make pre-tax profits of $34 billion this year between them, which works out as over a thousand dollars a second, $65,000 a minute or $93.5 million a day.”
    Is It Time To Short The Entire Vaccine Narrative?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sh...cine-narrative

FOLLOW THE MONEY BABY!

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Brigantia (20th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (20th January 2022), DaveToo (20th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), Matthew (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), onevoice (20th January 2022), pueblo (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, it's so unnerving to see people getting excited about the return of their 'freedoms', even going as far as praising the politicians on their good judgement and thanking them!!

What we are going through has been in the planning for a looooooong time. They are working, in lock step, to a script, this much is obvious to anyone willing to observe. To think that somehow we have reached the final act of that script is a sign of a serious hopium addiction.

Lot's of people saying the next act (after the interlude) will be the 'climate crisis' narrative. I don't know what is coming down the track but I do know it's coming.

The good news is that no matter what happens, Spirit wins! (eventually) The only relevant question now is has a significant enough portion of humanity awakened to the degree necessary to visualise and manifest a different reality to the one of chaos and enslavement the controllers have planned out for us?

Steel yourselves, no celebrating yet, stay strong and vigilant and most importantly stay in a place of connected awareness and love.
    Good sober observations.

I remember driving in my car last summer and tuning in to the radio a couple of times only to hear the host almost celebrating that the pandemic end was near, and listening to callers echoing the sentiment. This was during a lull in the delta wave.
    All I could do was roll my eyes.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Matthew (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), pueblo (21st January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast