+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Path of the Celestial poles, and possible connection with earth changes

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 times in 467 posts

Default Path of the Celestial poles, and possible connection with earth changes

Name:  Screenshot_2022-01-11 A Dragon and a former pole star Tonight EarthSky.png
Views: 97
Size:  106.4 KB
    ...The 26,000-year cycle is called precession. It’s a slow, smooth wobbling that causes a change in the orientation of Earth’s axis over time. Precession causes Earth’s axis to trace out a circle among the stars. Thus, over time, Earth’s axis points to various stars, and the identity of our North Star changes.
    ..to clarify the cycle of different pole stars... i am not so good at explaining what my mind can see in this format, so i have regurgitated this(above) from Earth Sky
    ...from my research there are 14 significant pole stars, 6 north pole, and 8 south pole stars in the long axial wobble cycle
    ..i could list dates and closest proximity, but it seems sufficient to bring general awareness of this phenomenon
    ....our current pole star yellow POLARIS will be closest to directly aligned with earths axis 89N33, 2100 AD
    ..i am toying with a theory that when a star reaches this position, that it can be connected with earth changes. for instance the mesopotamian flood coincided with DRACO star THUBAN as a very close pole star(closest 89N52, 2790 BC , but still very close in the century before and after)
    ..before that, the Younger Dryas asteroid impact/flood coincided with the beta star of COLUMBA THE DOVE(noahs dove?), WAZN, being south pole star(closest 86S30 10730 BC)
    ..this timing/era also coincided with the eye of the gorgon ALGOL passing over the equator, so rising in the east worldwide
    ..east rising stars, another important effect of the 26,000 years axis wobble cycle according to my research
    ...food for thought
    Last edited by ian33; 11th January 2022 at 16:45.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Catseye (11th January 2022), Journeyman (11th January 2022), Mare (11th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), ZenBaller (11th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread