+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jack Tru - Unbelievably Thought-Provoking Commentary on the Raw Power of Actively (Yet Casually) Using Your Imagination

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Jack Tru - Unbelievably Thought-Provoking Commentary on the Raw Power of Actively (Yet Casually) Using Your Imagination

Link: https://cista.net/tomes/Rappoport%20..._jack_true.pdf

I don't have a lot of background on this guy. The interview caught my eye because it was conducted by Jon Rappaport and I like his stuff. To my delight, this turned out to be a top 5 read of all time.

In the interview, Jack Tru about imagination but not in an aloof or corny or vague way. It's hard to succinctly describe the interview but if you're at all interested in visualization, imagination, creativity, media mind control, or any related topics... you will love this. I couldn't stop reading.

I've casually been doing some of the things he talks about - just for five minutes here and there when I remember - and doors are opening up very rapidly. This has honestly caused something of a paradigm shift for me, and I was already pretty darn aware as to the power of the mind. It's really good stuff.

If you like it, Jon Rappaport does another interview with a propaganda expert. This interview has more to do with the pharma industry, although the interviewee does get into some things related to the perception of time, media mind control, and other interesting topics: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Void-and-more...

There are additional interviews available in Jon Rappaport's "Exit the Matrix" collection: https://marketplace.mybigcommerce.co...trix-revealed/ - I'm actually planning on buying this just to read the additional Jack Tru interviews because of how mind-blowing this one I found online was. Seriously guys, the first link in this post... it's big.

Jon Rappaport also runs a damn good blog here: nomorefakenews.com

Please note I have zero affiliation with Jon Rappaport. His interviews have just been so good that I've decided to make posts about them on PA despite not posting here much.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), George (10th February 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), lake (16th January 2022), leavesoftrees (10th February 2022), LifeAngel (9th February 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onawah (26th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Peace in Oz (12th January 2022), Rebecca (15th January 2022), rgray222 (11th January 2022), selinam (16th January 2022), toppy (12th January 2022), Vangelo (16th January 2022), wegge (22nd September 2023), XelNaga (11th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jack Tru - Unbelievably Thought-Provoking Commentary on the Raw Power of Actively (Yet Casually) Using Your Imagination

Damn, his name is actually Jack True. I was completely convinced the "e" was missing.

I'm also suddenly taken aback at his last name and how on the nose it is. I've had the idea that names are synchronistic for a while now, ever since I started looking up the meaning of my name, the names of my friends/family, and, crucially, the names of people whom I barely knew but had formed basic impressions of. Their traits matched up perfectly with the rough meaning of their names. Would recommend everyone looks into the meaning of their full name and the people they know. Will blow your mind. Read the interview first though, probably. The name thing is fun but this interview is legendary.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th January 2022), toppy (12th January 2022), XelNaga (11th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Jack Tru - Unbelievably Thought-Provoking Commentary on the Raw Power of Actively (Yet Casually) Using Your Imagination

I've only begun to read this and I can tell it's going to really help reinforce the understanding of concepts I've run across many times that were said in many different ways and that I've somewhat got the hang of this lifetime with a sort of deliberate trust. That said, the more reinforcement of that trust the better, especially being able to visualize the mechanics of the nature of the thought energy which appears to be one of the places this interview is going.

I always say to friends when we talk about mind/creation skills, it's not something you'll do 'later' when you get it..... you're doing it anyway!! You can't stop creating your reality 100% of the time, you just get better at it keeping out what you don't want and allowing what you want and/or actuating your intention by keeping your house clean of fears and then getting out of the way. I'll be curious if this article goes somewhere in that concept.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this, it could not be more timely. We're in a mind war and fending off invasive thought intruders and staying in the driver's seat of your reality could not be a more crucial skill to gain more confidence in quick right now.
    Last edited by waves; 12th January 2022 at 07:30.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th January 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th January 2022), Mike Gorman (12th January 2022), toppy (12th January 2022), Vangelo (16th January 2022), waxamillionpehhgasus (26th January 2022), wegge (22nd September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Normal..!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

George (10th February 2022), selinam (16th January 2022), Vangelo (27th January 2022), waxamillionpehhgasus (26th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I've only begun to read this and I can tell it's going to really help reinforce the understanding of concepts I've run across many times that were said in many different ways and that I've somewhat got the hang of this lifetime with a sort of deliberate trust. That said, the more reinforcement of that trust the better, especially being able to visualize the mechanics of the nature of the thought energy which appears to be one of the places this interview is going.

I always say to friends when we talk about mind/creation skills, it's not something you'll do 'later' when you get it..... you're doing it anyway!! You can't stop creating your reality 100% of the time, you just get better at it keeping out what you don't want and allowing what you want and/or actuating your intention by keeping your house clean of fears and then getting out of the way. I'll be curious if this article goes somewhere in that concept.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this, it could not be more timely. We're in a mind war and fending off invasive thought intruders and staying in the driver's seat of your reality could not be a more crucial skill to gain more confidence in quick right now.
    Thanks for the positive feedback and I couldn't agree more.

THANKS! I couldn't find these.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Vangelo (27th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I like Rappoport's work too, and started a thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...the-Covid-Hoax
    (The posts there aren't limited to the Covid hoax alone.)
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Vangelo (27th January 2022), waxamillionpehhgasus (9th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

I am enjoying this material as well. Unfortunately I don't have much free time so it is slow going.

waxamillionpehhgasus overview in the OP is well done so take a read if you want to know what his interviews are about.

Given what I have read so far, I am beginning to believe that the thing Jack True calls mind control is more in line with what I think "Mass hypnosis" or "Mass formation" is. (I could be all wet with that conclusion and therefore welcome other folk's opinions)

Jack True is a hypnotist who helps his patients break out of Mind Control. The hypnotic sessions have the patient imagine a reality that the patient creates in explicit detail. I interpret that imagined reality as a dream that the patient participates in while under hypnosis. This seems like a 'Waking Dream" to me (waking, i.e. awake... meaning to see what is happening in real life as a dream).

Jack True also believes Freudian dream analysis is a waste of time at best. However, I found his hypnosis approach to be similar to symbolic dream analysis (this is a statement of opinion, not fact). The big difference between what Freud does and what True does is that True does not require the person to connect the dream symbology to a childhood trauma as Freud would do with his method. Instead, True has the person experience the dream and the symbology (repeatedly). After many of these hypnosis induced waking dreams, the patient is able to break out of the mind control because they have internalized the symbology and integrated it in the same way one would integrate their shadows (as in Jung shadow work). I do not know how the patient is able to do this, but it seems to be an ancillary benefit of being under hypnosis.

Anyway, I hope this makes sense and does not sound like mumbo jumbo.

I still have much to read.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

onawah (27th January 2022), waxamillionpehhgasus (9th February 2022), wegge (22nd September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

These three paragraphs from the interview helped me understand poetry. It just clicked. I went from hating poetry to kinda liking it literally instantly:

---

A: You can actually analyze "old meaning" and see something about how it operates. For instance, if words describe what exists in the physical world, those words mean something.

If you have a sentence that has a subject, verb, and object, the sentence probably means something. But if you have a sentence that obscures or erases the distinction between subject, object, and verb, then that is often called "meaningless." When you stop and think about it, though, why? Why can’t we understand and comprehend outside that linguistic structure?

The answer is simple. We’ve HEAVILY programmed ourselves NOT to understand anything outside that structure. We’re ABSOLUTELY sure it’s meaningless. That’s how good the programming is.

---

Here's another good passage:

---

Q: I would say that on this planet, imagination is just getting started.

A: I agree. My new experimental ideas about therapy are all in that direction. Getting people to invent realities.

Q: Whereas society is moving in the direction of turning out androids.

A: Societies always do that. It’s their bread and butter. They create Reality Soldiers. People dedicated to the picture of reality we’re living in. It’s the organizing principle.

Q: There are lots of names for that.

A: Doesn’t matter what you call it. It’s the same pattern. You’re trying to organize people. It works up to a certain point, and then it doesn’t work anymore. The already limited picture of reality shrinks. It becomes a pressure on the psyche, and the psyche wants to break out.

Q: But people always think that when they break out, they’re going to find a super-reality sitting behind ordinary reality.

A: Well, basically, when you break out, you don’t find ultimate reality. You find you’re the reality. Which makes absolutely no sense at all unless you’re creating. You’re the center, and you create.

Q: For many people, that’s an idea they don’t understand.

A: For them, it’s an invisible idea. It goes right by them, and they don’t notice it.

Q: There are lots of smart people who try to use the limited picture of reality to explain itself.

A: If I understand what you mean, that’s like asking an elephant to describe his digestive processes. But let me take that ball and run with it.

There are sociologists and psychologists and futurists and computer types, information analysts, who try to make predictions about the future based on the concept that events and people are in a meaningful flux. They document trends. They see what seem to be random occurrences as moving toward a meeting place, where they will combine to produce an important change.

They factor in all sorts of aspects, from earthquakes and weather to population shifts, to the innovation of new technology, to political developments, to what is happening in markets, and so on - all these factors - and then they make their predictions.

Q: They believe in Pattern.

A: Well, that’s the whole point. They believe the background context of the picture of reality contains moving parts that conspire to produce change, sometimes momentous change. They might not admit it, but they think the conspiracy of these moving parts is inherent in reality itself.

They, the researchers, are searching out these relevant moving parts, and they’re pretending to see how the flux is coming to a place where the parts collide and make something very important happen. What’s significant is that these people are smart, they’re in good jobs, they’re listened to, and they constitute a kind of elite.

They are opinion leaders, you might say. Everyone thinks they’re a "new intelligentsia." This is the supposed cutting edge of knowledge. It’s a cultural phenomenon that these futurists have risen to the top of the heap. Here’s what is basically happening: by assuming that there IS some inherent pattern in the ways things work in this picture of reality, by assuming that this pattern comes together at certain moments to produce THE FUTURE, we have a new class of people who are, actually, RE-ENFORCING THE PICTURE OF REALITY WE’RE ALL LIVING IN.

While other people are breaking apart the picture, these futurists are shoring it up. And I think you’re going to see a lot more from these so-called experts…because the Reality Soldiers are becoming more desperate. They feel the ground rumbling under their feet. They sense that the cluster of Old Meaning is breaking apart and new meanings are leaking in.

They don’t want that to happen, so they’re floating a spurious science of prediction, they’re claiming that the picture of reality can tell us "all about reality"…but that is a sham. It’s not true.

Q: Fake science is being invented all over the place to cement in the old picture of limited reality. The dam is breaking, and these people are trying to patch it up.

A: Yes. You can see that everywhere. For example, in the area you cover as a reporter, health and medicine, the old picture is disintegrating. People are realizing that disease can be best understood by taking into account the whole body, not just one piece here and one piece there.

And if you take into account the whole body and the whole person, the picture of reality gets bigger, and what passed for correct assessment in the past is outmoded. This is viewed as a threat. So researchers keep inventing fake diseases and mental disorders to try to keep the old picture in place. And they’re failing. I think that’s also true on a larger scale.

I hope we’re going to see extremes of new meaning leaking in all over. Then we’ll see some magic.

---

These individual passages don't really do the full interview justice, may keep posting them regardless.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Reinhard (9th February 2022), Vangelo (11th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread