+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amplifying The Echos Of Our Soul's Ancient Truth

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Amplifying The Echos Of Our Soul's Ancient Truth

Hi Everyone

Welcome to 2022...its going quick and game on as always. Just offering some info that may be very potent for you

🐉♾🙏 Here's To A Powerful Launch Into 2022 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 Andre Hodge - Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth 🙏♾🐉

Hello You Epic Amazing Being

Thank you for finding me. If you have been thorough, dedicated and committed to your expansion. With me having the privilege of being a part of your 2021. I am honoured of being worthy of being an aspect of this journey of yours. And, hope i have helped you ignite that unquenchable thirst of wanting to know all you can. As quickly as possible. Knowing it is an enormous ally to navigate our world to come.

To those of you who took that to the next level. And invested in me and explored a or many healing sessions. I thank you even more. You all made my ability to contribute this way possible. I hope you gained a great deal from it on top of all the teachings i have shared. And, it has enabled your expansion of possibilities be realised in ways you never through was possible.

I do greatly appreciate all angles involved in exploring healing. I know the enormous Rite of Passage it is. So, i hope the experience helped you see it is such an ally to have the courage to explore. Being proactive in an enormous ally in our world today. So you can be there as a reference when the rest of humanity realises this also. As what is to be unfolds.

What an amazing year and time to be pushing our awareness as hard as we can. It might seem crazy, epic, ridiculous and you are fatigued from enduring the rough seas of falsehood's resistance. I am sure though you are also starting to realise. Charting the tricky information waters is made far more simple. When based on the co-ordinates of truth.

As an Island of truth itself now. Perhaps it has felt very isolated and under resourced at times. Holding the truth line. But totally in our element at the same time. You know there is no other way to live. To live life based upon Truth and Authenticity. While the majority justify compromise. Because i am sure you also are starting to realise. It is mandatory for your psychic defense.

Are you feeling there is more to know? Despite incredible effort and dedication. For what feels like eons yet still not offering any sort of satisfaction? Some elusive comprehensions bubbling up with no frame of reference? Do you feel there is some murmur of incredible elegant understanding is within your grasp? Calling out to you to be known? Its drives your relentlessness also.

Perhaps your Ancient Soul Truth is starting to echo through time to this you now also. Of who you are. How amazing and powerful you are. And, what it truly means to be Human on Earth Mother in this universe. Once and for all.

Something that has long been lost. Never afforded to be heard and incredibly hindered for too many past lifetimes to count. Enormously destructive events have occurred you have endured. All designed to prevent what we each feel deep inside. Some ultimate conclusion that we have endured everything to contribute as variables in its inevitable realisation. We are the best of the best. The tip of the truth spear. Anchoring this possibility for all. Responding to our Soul Echo's plan all along

It is time to own it. You have permission to be the greatest possible version of yourself. When most of humanity does exactly the opposite. It is time to own your Infinite Potential. And, make from 2022 Humanity's once and for all.

I feel I, we, humanity are edging closer and closer to this in so many ways. What ever is going on in the world. Has a deliberate but futile attempt to distracting us from what is to be. In one last gasp. The craziness just confirms its exhausted from our relentlessness. Nothing will pull us away from this eventuality. For you wouldn't be here unless you deeply know this outcome.

So, stay strong. Committed and hold your truth line. Focused and always expanding. We are the best there have ever been. We are enough. Best of luck all. Have an awesome running start into 2022

🐉♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾🐉
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Craig (12th January 2022), Harmony (15th January 2022), Heart to heart (12th January 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th January 2022), Ioneo (12th January 2022), jimbobule (12th January 2022), meat suit (6th February 2022), Mercedes (12th January 2022), rgray222 (12th January 2022), RunningDeer (12th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2022), Wind (13th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Amplifying The Echos Of Our Soul's Ancient Truth

If all

If the world, events are still not adding up to you. With all you have done. I invite you to take that passion to know a little further. As, i know the majority here are veteran conscious explorer's etc. Then, perhaps this will offer some clarity. A potential codex for clarity because i have worked alot out. Or worked out isn't true etc. Thanks to a very hidden teacher out there i am staggered is so hidden. This is because the Hollow Earth Guardian and efforts to invade there are in full swing. They have been for a very long time. The surface we are on has been under control for over 12000yrs etc. So, everything playing out on the surface we are amongst. Is being energy harvested to continue that below. And, the resistance incarnating on the surface (many of us etc)...are the targets of things. The below is a follow-up to the first, above release. Of something that is open to more in the future. So, enjoy all i hope you have the courage to consider much from them

🐉♾🙏 A Codex To See Through All 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth 2 - Awaken The Earth Guardian Within 🙏♾🐉

Welcome

Lets have some fun and contemplate some possibilities deeply. As well as being brutally honest about the reality we are all apart of for just a while.

At is very point of your journey. Which, for what ever reason has lead you to finding me. I want to invite you to have the courage and reflect upon everything up until that moment. Like you have never done before. Give yourself permission to really discern yourself and your reaction in any way what you read from this moment on.

That, after what at times maybe have been a great deal of contortion. Shapeshifting of sorts to accommodation, fit in and relate. That no expression that has been offered out there so far. On any level. Whether it be from the main narrative. Which being thoroughly unsatisfied fueling the motivation to take your exploration further. Germinating the courage to challenge everything. Leading you to find the enormous number of spiritual or alternate communities on offer. Nothing so far has been able to supply you the answer to you of who you truly are.

Maybe at times some of these explorations have offered you some relief. But nothing truly substantial and enduring. Nothing fits your soul size. Your belly of hunger aches and thirst to know parched. Despite the buffet of information and bar of endless possibilities consumed. You push on further as well when most around you, us, have settled as well.

So, despite investing enormously into teachers, leaders, studies, travels, quests, modalities, readers or healers. Anything in anyway. Maybe other than everything feeling like Altered Carbon Holographic prison construct of disappointment. Its all starting to feel a bit like its designed to trap, grind down, exhaust and destroy your inner Envoy's will. To quench your flame of wanting to know. Aimed in some subtle way to misdirect and suffocate your will's drive. From that which truly feels like you it is who you are. And, your tribe.

Perhaps though you know. Somehow. That some codex to who you are and what you are here for. Does exist always lingering. In the background but constant. No matter what happens. Inspire of everything up until your now. Yielding nothing but a consistency of disappointment and more questions.

Yet, still in spite of all this. Your dedication and commitment remains. You are here. Ready for more. As pure as ever. Maybe finding these disappointments are actually the fuel driving you further and harder. It feels everything that has happened is actually encouraging you to push on more. For, today might be that day. Today you might find that answer.

Perhaps you are also very good at seeing patterns. Maybe you are starting to feel it, this absence is not an accident. It has aims. Maybe its also starting to feel its by design. Maybe the pattern you are sensing is most stuff out there has actually done its best in this to actually preventing this from occurring. Maybe the conclusion you have yet to consider. Or want to accept. All of this has been its preventing you recognition and self acceptance. Of who you truly are and what you are here for.

Because, if you were to activate what remains dormant. You will then start to understand. Why it has been the most feared. The most suppressed. The most opposed through all time. That even the tiniest of slithers of self awareness of who and what you truly. Will send ripples of dread and alarm bells throughout the multiverse. That any false construct there can ever be conceived. Will spark an ominous impending doom.

It is time my friend. Awaken slumbering Hollow Earth Guardian. It is time

Andre Hodge - Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaTp...&index=23&t=6s

Andre Hodge - Infinite Potential Healing Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Bu...Lv34LZbrRHD-au

Andre Hodge - Multidimensional Method to the 3D Madness Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyKn...I1aigOimRgHRWL

Andre Hodge - Foundational Concepts Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjZ...Oyzj7b&index=1

Galactic Special Forces Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeiD...KvUkKdIjJAOfcq

Conscious Explorer Series:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p09V...cGlT9rAnoppItL

All YouTube Videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ServantOfTruthorg/videos
    Last edited by Alpha141; 15th January 2022 at 02:46.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), Harmony (6th February 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi all, I have worked alot of the foundational stuff out....this one and the next will offer you the data to integrate for your pattern recognition. It might go against most of what you potentially have accepted because of the epic scales i talk about....But really measure everything..how it is etc and what is the risk to us all IF this is the case and how few truly comprehend this? I invite you to contemplate this now, process it and see who you are on the other side

Enjoy

🐉♾🙏 Andre Hodge - Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth 3 - How Epic Things Are We Are In 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 In Honour To All Those Who Suffered Before Us 🙏♾🐉

When you have the codex..EVERYTHING becomes obvious..
    ..You just have to be willing to see. Focus on the bigger scales is needed now.

Welcome

I have been letting the pattern recognition loose of late. And, i have been working alot out. Thanks for finding me where ever and when ever i may have popped up in your journey. This main recording i have broken up into 2 releases might be why if you are new to me. Why you are here.

I am not going to get into a lot here. I don't think many invest the effort into exploring my words. I will let you process the data i offer yourself and see what you get from it. Perhaps i am so way off, totally traumatised and polarised about how things have gone for me. I have a complete vendetta based upon my unresolved issues. I am doing my own metaphoric Mr Robot. I accept as my very first 'Principle of Existence - How Am I Wrong In This Moment?'.

The majority feel considering they are wrong weakness. Totally create these whole 'Facades of Falsehood' to misdirect their vulnerabilities. I know, how aware the people i generally deal with. Transparent that is to those who really matter. Who will not allow you into their reality with such agendas. So, proactive transparency is what will be required of each of us going forth. As, awareness expands. And, as i say here. Trust me how you govern yourself it adds enormous data to my pattern recognition.

So....If i am not wrong, then maybe i am one of the few who can decipher this all. To work out just how vulnerable are we all. Earth Mother, Humanity, our friends, family and loved ones. Even our enemies. With something much more epic at play benefiting from all our trivial issues our humble mortal existences may entail. While bigger plans are well underway we have no way to really comprehend.

If we are all in this together. For some reason churning through the epic distorted creation we have all found ourselves in. That still provides wondrously fantastic potentials to grow. If, that is the case....Then for me the only way forward is to share my ridiculously epic findings to allow those up to it. To embody their potentials and re-calibrate to this as a new foundation of potential truth. What may be the risk to this? You to see the codex of all going on? You think people do actually want to know this. It might surprise you mystery is actually preferred by the majority. If you are up to it well done.

This is the first of 2 releases based on a big overall stream i did earlier in the week. This one sets up for the epic future release. I invite you to contemplate all i have offered. And, invest your effort in to prior releases many times. Few i feel are really hearing what i am saying stuff. Self Education in yourself will always be your greatest investments you can make.

I also recommend priors releases mentioned:

Galactic Special Forces 5 - April 28 2017 - Nickie, Andre - Orion Star System Refugee War
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBCL...q&index=5&t=5s

Andre Hodge - Misconception of Death Therefore Existence Itself
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQbG...&index=20&t=1s

Thank you for the courage to even contemplate this type of information. See what you get from it. And, prepare yourself for the second part

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (6th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi all,

3470BC An Origin Of Much Of Humanity's present issues. From my research and in the field efforts over the years. What is going on in our world is just a tiny part of a bigger play going on. Quite incredible what was done to us and its effect ever since. It might be enormously shocking...but also reasuring. Of how much is needed to be done to us to hold us back. From out true nature and talents. I invite you to contemplate what i see as the bigger strategy at play. And, by hearing it give yourself the permission to reverse it within you. To engage your true Human On Earth Mother potential once and for all

♾🙏 Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth 4 - 3470BC Humanity's Set Up For Failure 🙏♾

The 2nd part to the previous release:
    ♾🙏 Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth 3 - How Epic Things Are We Are In 🙏♾

For those truly dedicated in wanting to know. And, prepared to give everything up in the pursuit of it. So our future generations have the best to flourish free from any sort of oppression. Today my friends i hope to offer you one of those you feel in every fiber of your being. That i have only just rediscovered myself.

If this is new to you then it is an enormous privilege to do so. In order for you to know not just how horrendous some aspect of the human family's past has been. But more so how resilient we truly are to have endured such a enormous violation long forgotten. By becoming aware we overcome its need for our amnesia to perpetuate its effect. For all of humanity.

This is dedicated to all those before us. Whom were able to discover their courage to seek and dedicate themselves to the truth. In all they did. During eras and times far more daunting that now. Who experienced levels of suffering seldom contemplated these days. People that society has long forgotten or been erased from our awareness. Those who would never have dared to even dream of comprehending the world full of potential humanity finds itself in now. But are responsible for forging the chance for us now to do so. Those Rogue One ancestors. This is in honour to all you truth leaders of our past. For laying the foundation to our now.

To those of you here in your now. Where ever and when ever your now is. Welcome

Are you here because you feel how i feel? You have searched long and far for what should be easy to find. A world based upon a foundation of truth to make navigating what is before us simple and quite effortless. But, like me have found it to be anything but that. Which, in actual fact its nature tends to be the polar opposite of the truth. Quite deliberately. The world and all aspects of it including a vast majority of sources of information supported. Even in the spiritual / alternate genres. Seem to offer us anything other that a murky ambiguity of what actually is. So we are left directionless, vulnerable and easily swayed from what should have been an obvious path.

If you are here though perhaps you found this because you starting to truly own your untapped power. Its the feeling that you have seemed to know all along. That has been there deep down inside all along but it is coming to the surface once and for all. Like a volume on an enormously powerful stereo is being cranked up waking all neighbors. Your energies are being fired up. The will to know is nye. To levels you never though you would handle like some wildfire has been lit. Your awareness is taking off like a rocket ready to rear into life.

Which, upon hearing this. My aim is to launch you further than you ever thought was possible. Confirming in yourself that you knew all along. Aspects here have a vested interest in limiting us all from our power.

Perhaps the aim was for humanity to never know this info. But by you being here now and overcoming these huge efforts. Today might be one of the most visceral and powerful activations you have ever experienced. From what may be dormant, encrypted and only needing you to hear about what happened 3470BC to decipher. To once and for all begin a Way Shower. Of reclaiming all it means to be Human on Earth Mother once more.

You only have accept yourself by your nature and dedication to this path. Are worthy of it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (14th February 2022), Patient (13th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

"Time is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth..."

It all depends on which eyes are looking at the same picture, and how they understand the meaning of the same images, based on what they saw before...

You can't ever leave without leaving behind something that grew on your own sould

You may even be reborn on this same reality later on and they say "Lol this is cool" or "Lol this is dumb" and it was you who wrote or sang or thought about that 'thing'. Echos across the entirety of the universe and all that is a very hard issue to deal with. It' can't be encapsulated into a human point of view 'package'
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th February 2022 at 10:58.
    Tired

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Alpha141 (8th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi all

Alot of big shifts, distractions, challenges, raising the bar on survival, conflicts are all overlaying at the same time. In what is called the Narrative aimed at keeping us focused on things. Not necessarily in our best interests. Is there a purpose for all this now? That many of us sense but have no GPS to navigate or wade through all the information flack constantly coming at us? With all this stuff seeming to escalate like never before. IMHO there is. I invite you to explore. To tune in to the echos you maybe starting to hear also

Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth 5 - Our Potential Beyond The Narrative

I hope to help you see patterns for this all using some of the events at present. To decode the purpose of much to take you away from what might be bubbling up into your potential.

Thank you for your courage to be here

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Covid's Prefrontal Cortex aims to limit us Multidimensionally.
    (all aspects of it )

If you are willing to take what you know further...I have some interesting perspectives if you

Hello You Epic Determined Soul

Thank you for find me and allowing me the honour of being a part of your journey. Here, now in what ever form it may be.

I once again intend to make that investment worth while. By offering you my perspectives on experiences, teachers, teachings, understandings and concepts. In an important addition to my 'Amplify The Echos of Our Souls Ancient Truth' series. All combined if accepted, affording a clarity why many things occurring don't add up or make sense. For, if you do not allow yourself to entertain certain concepts. Especially relative to the multidimensional, vaster aspects always at play. That indeed can be very brave and challenging to entertain. The lack of will to embrace these unknown aspects will make decoding what is going on extremely challenging. So, today i invite you to explore the unknown with me to thus see how obvious things are once more. Thus employing the release like all of mine. As a tool to train your perception relative to those regions.

I think its pretty safe to say that no matter where you are now. There is a great deal going on. With a seemingly endless escalation of challenges and deliberate craziness going on more and more. That i am sure by know you might be seeing as more than just an accident. There does seem to be some sort of deliberateness to it. I am sure you are sensing it but maybe its elusive up until now. Today i aim to help you enhance that decoding of sorts. It requires the courage and effort to appreciate many concepts all entwined together. That may take a bit of practice, contemplation and courage perhaps to heal. And, no doubt change. But, you by having the courage to be here with me out of everything out there. Does mean you have the will to know. I want to help you to truly see and be self actualising on that. Events at play that have impacted us all. Are anything but by chance.

Today i aim to also give you a big edge over many things. that have impacted each of our individual and collective realities. Be helping you decode things by showing you how many things here all relate. That each individually may not seem to. Both here now and over vast scales of times. I aim to help you decode much more going forth. There is from my perspective a definite relationship going on for sure. As i said in and earlier release about pattern recognition. 'The menu is unique (for the region and time), but the outcome is common. Í feel by having the courage to appreciate the multidimensional vaster scales. It will become much easier to decode the chaos occurring yourself. Once and for all.

I will be putting many things together including being transparent as always. With more focus on a very specific region of our body. Known as the Prefrontal Cortex of the brain. I am not here to even try to explain what it is. Just offer some perspectives of its role in our intuitive nature. Based upon experiences, research and what i have sensed being aware of what i am. On top of all the involvements i have been a part of. All with the aim of helping you see. Why much that has gone on has had one intent to suppress this mysterious region of our bodies. I share some actual mechanics aimed to suppress our intuitive potential. Confirming then it is blossoming in humanity. Then with the Discordianism focus later. To help you make sense of some of the nonsense that has been occurring. Which only seems to be escalating on a daily basis.

To those of your dedicated, thorough students here. Able to contemplate deeply what i say. I am sure this will greatly enhance your ability to decode the craziness and chaos. To be able to see it for what it is. The confirmation of our greatest, long lost potential is at hand. And, become immune to it once and for all. Is at hand.

Thank you for your courage to be here and to even find me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Franny (31st July 2022), Harmony (26th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi

Do you feel there is far more to your DNA, dormant within you? But just out of reach somehow..That you haven't been able to decode yet? Perhaps this will help you interpret what to do

🙏 Amplifying The Echos Of Our Souls Ancient Truth 7 🙏
    🙏 Our Dormant Potentials That Await Us 🙏

Do you feel things should be simple, but are actually incredibly complex?
    Do you sense you know more, but its like a mirage on your horizon always beyond reach?
    Have you been searching endlessly, but feel further away from what you seek?
    Have you volunteered your trust in your quest...And its been smashed into trillions of pieces?
    Do you still go forth, tireless, empowered, relentless thirstier than ever...knowing deep down there is more to you, us and all around us now?
    And, you are being inspired, driven, clearer than you have ever been.....Sensing a breakthrough is reverberating through to your infinite soul

Perhaps all that is needed is the correct interpretation of things. That is the key to unlocking everything.

Maybe its been within you all along....and upon hearing this. You honestly didn't allow yourself even the slightest possibility consider it. You have been thorough, motivated in some powerful self, soulful complete trust. That at some time you will know what to do and how to do it. And it, like all truths. Is simple and elegant because for the vast numbers in humanity to be able to do the same. It can't be rocket science.

Perhaps what you sought so inspired for so long has been felt countless times. Its just been the interpretation of what you have experienced countless times. How vital is the correct interpretation though? And, how easily you can be led away if you give your power away also? You may realise then, so many times you have experienced it in fact. You have more than likely become callas to it. That incorrectly interpreted opportunity singing to you. Where a subtle recalibration, inspired focus and trust in yourself was all you needed. To be the key to unlock what may have been dormant in you. A key though now will be the significance you appreciate the subtitles of the incredible technology you presently occupy. That has been eternally patient for you to truly arrive.

Thank you for find me and allowing me the honour of being a part of your journey. Here, now in what ever form it may be.

I hope today's release inspires you to not give up. To actually push harder than ever before. Ut will empower you to dig deeper, push harder and uncover what ever may lay before you. And, realise the incredible potential that may have been so close but yet so far. Only waiting for you have the courage to see things for what they truly are. Amplifying that building echo deep down. That you are the one we have been waiting for. And, your time is now.

Thank you for your courage to be here and to even find me

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Franny (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Mike Gorman (31st July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread