+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cell Towers on the Ocean Floor

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Cell Towers on the Ocean Floor

"In 2018, on land and in space, preparations to deploy millions of antennas were very publicly being made and advertised, for “5G,” “Smart Cities,” and the “Internet of Things.”

At the same time, and without any publicity, governments, research laboratories, and commercial and military interests were collaborating on plans to create “Smart Oceans” and the “Internet of Underwater Things” (IoUT). They did not consult the fishes, whales, dolphins, octopuses, and other inhabitants of those depths.

In the United States, the National Science Foundation funded what it called the SEANet Project. The goal was to enable broadband wireless communication from any point on or in the oceans to anywhere else on the planet or in space.

The Internet of Underwater Things is being designed to enable all the same communication capabilities that are being provided on land, including “real-time video streaming from underwater.”

In the last three years, a flood of papers have been published by scientists and engineers in the U.S., China, Pakistan, Qatar, South Korea, Spain, Australia, Greece, Italy, France, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere... "

Cell Towers on the Ocean Floor

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alecs (12th January 2022), Eva2 (17th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), Icare (13th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th January 2022), Ioneo (12th January 2022), jaybee (13th January 2022), loungelizard (13th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), onawah (12th January 2022), Pam (13th January 2022), pyrangello (13th January 2022), Spiral (13th January 2022), Trisher (13th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), wondering (12th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 830 posts

Default Re: Cell Towers on the Ocean Floor

That is truly shocking. I can't believe they actually want to go through with such a devastating project.

I somehow get why "they" want to get rid of a large percentage of the human population on the planet, even though I can't condone it, but why would they want to completely destroy all the living creatures in the oceans too?

Is the ultimate aim to destroy all life on this planet? How would that serve them?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

DaveToo (13th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th January 2022), jaybee (13th January 2022), Le Chat (13th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), Pam (13th January 2022), pyrangello (13th January 2022), Spiral (13th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    "In 2018, on land and in space, preparations to deploy millions of antennas were very publicly being made and advertised, for “5G,” “Smart Cities,” and the “Internet of Things.”

At the same time, and without any publicity, governments, research laboratories, and commercial and military interests were collaborating on plans to create “Smart Oceans” and the “Internet of Underwater Things” (IoUT). They did not consult the fishes, whales, dolphins, octopuses, and other inhabitants of those depths.

In the United States, the National Science Foundation funded what it called the SEANet Project. The goal was to enable broadband wireless communication from any point on or in the oceans to anywhere else on the planet or in space.

The Internet of Underwater Things is being designed to enable all the same communication capabilities that are being provided on land, including “real-time video streaming from underwater.”

In the last three years, a flood of papers have been published by scientists and engineers in the U.S., China, Pakistan, Qatar, South Korea, Spain, Australia, Greece, Italy, France, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere... "

Cell Towers on the Ocean Floor
    Eeeeehhhh
    Quote Acoustic waves, radio waves, lasers, LED light, and magnetic induction are all being used to flood the oceans with data
    I don't think any of those can transmit a binary stream of data, with data loss correction and anything even remotely close to what an udp/tcp stream produces, no matter what

That's not how complex data transmission works, at all

Ehhhhhhhh...
    Quote “Our Wireless Sense™ technology enables reliable wireless communication and innovative subsea sensor solutions,” says their website.

I don't know, but this sure looks like someone trying to sell something.. But.. "just saying!"
    Tired

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Harmony (17th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th January 2022), jaybee (13th January 2022), Pam (13th January 2022), pyrangello (13th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

This is very upsetting and disturbing - and shows how bloody minded and disconnected from the life force the maniacs planning all this are - those financing all this and getting it done... the same maniacs I presume who bang on and on about pollution and climate change all the time when THEY are the biggest polluters of all time - in another league with their invisible pollution that literally poisons the environment at the most fundamental level - literally everywhere - killing and / or making life impossible for all levels of existence - on land and sea...

Who can stop them destroying life on earth with their so called advanced technology which in actuality is primitive in the extreme... because it is so disconnected from the natural order and deeply integrated forces that compose life on this planet - who can stop them and their stupidity - stupidity disguised as 'smart'.... who do they think they are kidding - there's nothing smart about 'smart'.... we are sleepwalking into letting them destroy everything - and when their whole pathetic plan fails and they more or less go....'whoops my bad'.... it could be too late and the damage they have done could have destroyed so much that it will take many thousands of years to recover from.... their invisible pollution is the greatest threat facing the earth and all life on it - it makes me hopping mad that they are so stupid - and WE are the stupid ones in their eyes - the ones who must be killed off to save the planet - but it's THEM... they are the biggest threat of all.... for all life forms on land and sea..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... mini rant over

from the OP link...

Quote To this mix is now being added the Internet of Underwater Things, which is beginning to flood the oceans with sound in order to connect them to the Internet. And this sound will be pulse-modulated with the same harmful frequencies as radio waves in order to carry the same data. And to communicate over large distances, some of the underwater acoustic modems that are being marketed are capable of producing sound as loud as 202 decibels. That is equivalent to 139 decibels in air. It is as loud as a jet engine at a distance of 100 feet, and is above the threshold for pain in humans. These modems blast modulated sound at frequencies ranging from 7 kHz to 170 kHz, encompassing almost the entire hearing range of dolphins, which use sound for hunting and navigating. The effects of sonar on whales and dolphins have been widely publicized. But the effects of noise pollution on fish and other denizens of the deep are just as devastating, as Lindy Weilgart details in her 36-page report for OceanCare. She reviews 115 research studies on the effects of noise on 66 species of fish and 36 species of invertebrates.

“Most fish and invertebrates use sound for vital life functions,” she writes. “Noise impacts on development include body malformations, higher egg or immature mortality, developmental delays, delays in metamorphosing and settling, and slower growth rates… Anatomical impacts from noise involve massive internal injuries, cellular damage to statocysts and neurons, causing disorientation and even death, and hearing loss… Behaviorally, animals showed alarm responses, increased aggression, hiding, and flight reactions; and decreased anti-predator defense, nest digging, nest care, courtship calls, spawning, egg clutches, and feeding… Some commercial catches dropped by up to 80% due to noise, with larger fish leaving the area.”
    If the new assault continues, it will provide the last nails in the coffins of our oceans, and — since the oceans are the source of all life — of our planet. Already in 1970, just 17 years after he published The Silent World, Jacques Cousteau, returning from 3½ years of exploration in which he traveled 155,000 miles, told the world: “The oceans are dying. The pollution is general.”
    bolding mine...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

DaveToo (13th January 2022), Harmony (17th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th January 2022), Pam (13th January 2022), pyrangello (13th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So I live in Oaxaca, Mexico on the beach. The last week and a half we have had FIVE large turtles die on the sand. It's been shocking and upsetting and my first thought was 5G. So I came to the forum and I find this thread. Who knows if it's connected but I feel devastated reading this.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guenonsbitch For This Post:

DaveToo (15th January 2022), Harmony (17th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th January 2022), jaybee (17th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,791 times in 2,559 posts

Saw this recently and was wondering about the effects of this technology - I wonder how this differs from the 5G .

'China recently launched what it called the "world's first 6G satellite." The deployment has prompted concerns about both the true nature of "6G" and the potential threats it poses.

It is currently unknown what 6G – short for sixth-generation – wireless communications would entail.

After all, the telecom sector has yet to come up with specs for it. By most estimates, the technology was not supposed to be available until 2030.

The 6G test satellite's creators claim that if it performs as expected, it will significantly increase data speeds.

According to the BBC, 6G operates by harnessing terahertz pulses, a radio frequency spectrum with a significantly wider range than anything we've utilized for communications so far.

The higher frequencies that it employs have generated concerns about its safety.

Already, the higher radiation induced by the increasing number of cellular towers and phone masts that 5G delivers has caused concern.

The FCC claims that 5G is safe, but their safety guidelines were established in the 1990s… long before wireless internet, Wi-Fi, or 5G existed.

These out-of-date regulations ignore the rising body of information showing 5G is dangerous in a variety of ways. Long-term exposure 5G, can cause melanoma, ocular melanoma, and even sterility.

Because of their higher frequencies, the terahertz waves expected to be employed by 6G could pose an even larger health danger.

In addition to all of this, both 5G and the proposed new 6G use waves that require the construction of many more towers… exposing us to an even higher level of radiation.'

'Chinese lab says it made a breakthrough in 6G mobile technology as global standards-setting race heats up
    Government-backed institute Purple Mountain Laboratories says it has made 6G speed breakthrough
    Project’s breakthrough was achieved in collaboration with telecoms giant China Mobile and Fudan University
    Che Pan
    Che Pan in Beijing
    + FOLLOW
    Published: 11:30pm, 6 Jan, 2022

A Chinese lab said it has made a breakthrough in next generation mobile communications technology, as the global power struggle over standards-setting in the telecoms industry continues to heat up.
    A government-backed institute called Purple Mountain Laboratories said on Wednesday that a research team led by its chief scientist professor You Xiaohu had achieved a sixth generation (6G)-level wireless transmission up to a speed of 206.25 gigabits per second for the first time in a lab environment, according to a statement on its website.
    The project was supported by a special government project on 6G and achieved in collaboration with telecoms giant China Mobile and Fudan University.'

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DaveToo (17th January 2022), Harmony (17th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th January 2022), jaybee (17th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by guenonsbitch (here)
    So I live in Oaxaca, Mexico on the beach. The last week and a half we have had FIVE large turtles die on the sand. It's been shocking and upsetting and my first thought was 5G. So I came to the forum and I find this thread. Who knows if it's connected but I feel devastated reading this.

I'm shocked and upset just reading what you said about the turtles dying on the sand - and heaven knows how many other smaller creatures have been killed or injured by the radiation from experiments - and cell towers -

Most smaller animals / creatures probably just die and get eaten or rot away out of view - but the bigger ones like the big turtles make things more obvious - - - there are stories of whales beaching themselves and getting stranded and dying or dead dolphins turning up on beaches - and I wouldn't mind betting that radiation from man made experiments etc is to blame - but they know it's hard for people to point the finger when it's all invisible pollution and the cause of it is beyond our reach - like cell towers on the ocean floor -

Insects are not generally mourned in the way animals are, but they are life forms and part of the natural order - and they seems to be disappearing at an alarming rate and this is almost certainly down to the invisible radiation from mobile phone cell towers that are polluting their (and our) environment - (+ general pollution from pesticides as well but I think the environmental pollution from mobile phone cell towers is the main thing..)

For example - years ago before the madness of modern technology.... if you left a door open at night with the light on - before long there would be countless moths flying in and banging on the light source (and burning themselves )....

And driving.... the windscreen would be splattered with dead insects - sometimes blobs of blood from the bigger flies etc... but now this doesn't happen because the insects are no longer there...

Butterflies gone --- caterpillars gone --- remember finding different kinds of caterpillars as a kid and the great find was a really hairy one..... ....... gone..... ..... I live in the Midlands in England so my experience will be different from other people's but I think the general decline will be everywhere there is modern technology / mobile phones...

RIP those turtles that died....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

DaveToo (17th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2022), Eva2 (17th January 2022), Harmony (17th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread