Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many dimensions are there?

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: How many dimensions are there?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    My Ahrimanic double disagrees with you; but 'I' do.
    That's why you are still wondering and pondering non stop

What truth do you have to share, that you did not find through a video or someone else's words?

Speak up
    It's a silly discussion. I wonder if (in Russian culture!) you're familiar with How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

It was a serious (but silly!) discussion back in the 17th century. Now, it's used as an English-language idiom to describe a pointless and trivial debate.
    I did know (about the angels dancing on the hear of a pin), and most people do, but i did not get that post at all
    Tired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,794 times in 3,258 posts

13 Dimensions.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

scotslad (14th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

I've always been intrigued by 3 images - Metatron's cube, the tree of life and the flower of life and what they actually reveal/represent about the the dimensions, densities of the universe and energy points of the human body. Is there more to this than meets the eye and a lot more to opening (or connecting) one's mind and heart (and other chakras) revealing how to access different and realms?

Do Mandelas serve a similar purpose? In helping people to "go inwards" and hold their focus to open up and access new realms?

Curious.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

yelik (24th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    The idea of feeling of hope that we are on the "third dimension" and needs to "ascend to the next one" is a reworking and rewording and repurposing of the usual "heaven is above earth, and hell is below" completely broken ideology

You don't need to raise any vibration, that does nothing in the long term, it just confuses you much more once you return to your regular "vibration" and don't have answers to whatever you saw and then try to make it fit with your previous understandings of this 'reality'. It just takes you way much more away from the path that you can realize

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Think of it this way, if you could move sideways, instead of the "high/low" concept, where would you go?

The most important thing here is, that once you realize it, dimensions won't matter at all, we're all on them all at all times, at the same time. It's just we don't care about the other ones because we are so self entitled and egoistic that "this is who i am"

"I AM"
    I am not sure exactly what you mean, but I don't really think of it in this way. Even though im partially responding to your response, this is my own answer to the OP question as well. So, sorry if it seems i'm rambling a lot, as answering you leads me into my long answer lol. In other words, this question is like the question, "What is the purpose of life." There is not one clear answer. there are many ways to look at it to get a deeper understanding.

Direction is conventional to orientation. So, we have called the sky up. If I tried to live my life upside down, not sure if that would ever make as much sense or not. lol

So, the self contained, self-referential universe is a sphere. Think of that like 0. Then think of life as 0 dividing itself into 1 + -1. The sphere is 0 and it divides into a torus (+1) and hyperbaloid (-1) the negative image of a torus. that is the holy trinity and the ALL there is or ever can be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	merkaba torus.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	48295Name:  Hyperbola Spiral.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  20.5 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	Torus Life.png
Views:	5
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	48297

What you perceive inside your reality, inside the torus/apple/merkaba is a holographic projection based on the assemblage point. That is where perception is assembled and it is on the 2D surface of the torus (or the hyperbaloid) behind us.

Shifting that assemblage point to a lower position is how dark sorcerers explore underworld realities (Hell). So, in one sense there are no dimensions. you can go to any realm, but its all projected in the same Torus. There is nowhere to go lol.

Shifting the assemblage point up will bring you to 'higher' lighter worlds or heavans. It will be experienced more like dreams of higher frequencies. So, the way it is all organized and structured, is not just arbitrary from my conclusions. It is not random that the heavans are seen as being in the sky. The geometry, the creation myths, the mechanics of life , its all 'perfect'.

One must be a miser with energy in order to build up enough and raise their kundalini in order to move the assemblage point and view different coherent realities within their torus. You would then be free to go to heavan or hell. lol the kundalini is the spiraling DNA-like energy of the hyperbaloid in the center of the torus.

the hyperbaloid is Counterspace (the negative image of the torus that we outwardly perceive. nikoa tesla called it the Ether. And it is pure potency/power. By storing our energy, we are building up that power within. Wasting our energy is dissipating the energy we stored within in counterspace and spending on our space/time outward game within the torus. the earthly physical reality or taurus/torus. The torus is cyclical like a battery circuit. We store enough energy, we build up counterspace potential, and then we can perceive any reality of various frequencies. denser, more 'hellish' frequencies are 'lower' given the orientation we have.

So, we can talk about geometric dimensions of the torus which is 0 - 3 dimensions. Maybe one could argue a 4th dimension, but i wont get into that.

But what we each perceive in our own little torus bubbles is not off in other dimensions. Its just different kinds of experiential 'worlds' that differ based on their frequencies. Just like those weird dreams that you can do things that are impossible at this frequency. That is why they refer to this as densities as some have mentioned in this thread. Oh and also, the torus is self-contained, it wraps back on itself, there is no getting outside of it lol.

It IS required to store energy, charge up counterspace within us in order to break the perception barrier and perceive worlds that are operating at higher frequencies/densities. This is a bit like traveling, where not everything works exactly like it does at our frequency. So, we learn and gain more perspective of how the big picture operates and the nuances of each frequency level. It just depends on how evolved someone is. Most humans on this planet are on the path that only needs to be concerned about the frequency realm we are operating in currently. But for spiritually motivated people, this is not the case anymore or soon not need to be the case.

So, the OP is really asking about how many frequency densities there are. this is like asking how many colors there are. From 1 view, there is just one, white. or 3, the 3 primary colors to create all infinite colors. Or 7 or infinity.

I think the answer to this is that it is 1 continuum all the way up and down the frequency spectrum of the universe. however, in sound and light we have 7 harmonic frequencies, like the musical scale. Those would be more beautiful sounds. So, It would make sense for life to gravitate toward certain harmonic frequency realms of experience. So, this 7 density thing would make sense. the kabbalistic tree of life has 10 sephiroth and 7 levels, so this might have something to do with the differing views of 7 dimensions/densities vs 10. Maybe its possible to cut up the continuous spectrum (which is 1 or infinite densities) differently into 3, 7, 10, 12 densities and the models would vary , yet still make sense explaining the spectrum of life existing throughout it.

Mathematically, you might be able to see now that, 0, 1, 8 and infinity are all essentially the same thing. 7/8 are that cyclical harmonic cycle that make up inifinty. 8 and infinity use the same symbol essentially. And 0 is also a cyclical symbol.

The Fibonacci sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21.

Adding up the numbers , we get 1, 2, 4, 7, 12, 20, 33, 54.

I would bet that we can make good models for 7 densities (Ra Material, harmonic spectrum), or 12 (astrology cycle of life), or 33 (33 levels of freemasonry, or the 33 bones to rise up the vertebrae/kundalini. Jacobs ladder) because of the fibonacci sequence.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 14th January 2022 at 16:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

scotslad (14th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

As Arthur Young says: People speak about escaping to the 5th dimension, or something like this and the point is, we don't want more dimensions because dimensions are degrees of constraint, dimensions are the reason I am stuck in this chair!
    When people speak about there being multiple, and additional dimensions I think this is really a failure to understand what dimensions truly are, what they are speaking about are additional realms, new territories of reality, in truth 'Light' is the ultimate freedom; Arthur Young reveals the true nature of Light as being the creative origin of all things, from 'pair creation' a photon can create either positive, or negative particle, we are all children of the light, in fact the entire universe is the created from light.
    We do not need complexities of stacked dimensions to account for the unfolding of reality.

This 1st video presents the building blocks for Arthur Young's theory of process, a truly remarkable theory which blows Darwin's propositions completely away; if you have the patience, and humility to listen to someone else, Arthur Young mentions this folly of proposing additional dimensions to try to account for different realms towards the end of the video - prior to this he details the building blocks of creation, and reality itself, and introduces the idea of 'Light' being the primary creator.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Merkaba360 (15th January 2022), scotslad (15th January 2022), ulli (15th January 2022), yelik (24th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2