+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unique herbal recipes for Covid Variants, Vax Shedding, and the Vaccinated - plus a WEE story/rant included.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Unique herbal recipes for Covid Variants, Vax Shedding, and the Vaccinated - plus a WEE story/rant included.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Do you have any suggestions for gingivitis??
    Hi Mike I brush my teeth and gums with a few drops of oregano oil for gingivitis, then a good session with floss and interdental brush. Usually fully recovered after doing this a couple of times

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (19th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (19th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Mike (19th January 2022), mojo (15th May 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Stephanie (20th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Default Re: Unique herbal recipes for Covid Variants, Vax Shedding, and the Vaccinated - plus a WEE story/rant included.

Lilyofthestars, I really am enjoying your posts and all that others have contributed as well. It stirs something inside of a remembrance of our connection to goodness and feels very expansive.

What I most loved about the movie Avatar was the way native inhabitants were connected to the animals and plants and earth energies. It reminded me of the research done on the fungi that acts as a huge communication system between plants running under forests and areas covered in plant life.

When I am in my garden I am sure I feel a deep connection with my plants and also with the animals. I was having a dream quite a while back where a shaman type man was teaching me how to connect to plants through love while walking amongst an old rambling garden. The plants would curl around my arm in love, like a hug. For about 3 days after the dream I was able to put my arm near plants and they would move towards me which was quite amazing.

Thank you for sharing and I hope you will be able to share more when the time is right.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2022), Eva2 (20th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), mizo (19th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (20th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I'm on my 3rd week with 'Omicron' issues-my racing heart, congested lungs and diaphragm muscle spasm from excessive coughing is one the debilitating ailments I suffering from atm.
    I have sent this list to my wife as she also practices with 'natural medicines'.
    I think we have most of those ingredients, also in tea form - maybe she can make a super -brew of tea?

Thank you for sharing your recipes!
    I've heard recently from very credible source that milk thistle particularly (along with some other easily available supplements) binds to the spike protein and disables it. It has other benefits on detox/ liver. The person recommending works in medical setting, was vaxxed (forced to), everyone around him got ill but he never has, takes the milk thistle along with NAC, quercetin, rhodiola (similar to ginseng) and plant sterol called beta sisterol. Worth a try, all plant based, will not hurt you.
    Thank you for the advice we do have milk thistle at home, though I haven't taken it yet. NAC, quercetin, I have been taking -rhodiola we do not have. beta sisterol I'm sure my wife has this too.

I'm unvaxxed. I didn't even ponder that this virus would hit me so hard -I think (hope) I'm towards end of this malady 'touch wood', off to try the milk thistle now.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (19th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (20th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

I can relate to a lot of the posters on this excellent and positive thread that express a form of communication with mother natures bounty. If people haven't already read it I highly recommend Jeremy Narby's book The Cosmic serpent.

"While living among Peruvian Indians, anthropologist Jeremy Narby became intrigued by their claim that their phenomenal knowledge of plants and biochemistry was communicated to them directly while under the influence of hallucinogens.

Despite his initial scepticism, Narby found himself engaged in an increasingly obsessive personal quest. The evidence he collected – on subjects as diverse as molecular biology, shamanism, neurology and ancient mythology – led inexorably to the conclusion that the Indians’ claims were literally true: to a consciousness prepared with drugs, specific biochemical knowledge could indeed be directly transmitted through DNA itself."
    DNA is very similar visually to the intertwined serpents. He wonders if this, in some way, is what is being represented in these mystical visions. He then goes on to explore through cutting edge science if DNA is involved in this communication which we share with other life forms.

Jeremy Narby is a PHD and the book is extensively referenced and has been enjoyed by scientific friends I have recommended it to.

It is particularly interesting for me as my ex wife is Peruvian from the amazon and my son is half Peruvian.

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), mizo (19th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (20th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Sounds like an amazing read - the only thing I have a huge issue with is the use of drugs (of any type, be it natural or chemically created) to attain the ability. Call me gullible or naïve, and many would (its just water off a duck's back so to speak..)- but I believe in the purification path of the soul as a means to higher spiritual vision and "seeing" as the best possible route to acquiring such delicate sensitivities. I never needed any form of psychedelics to have a lifetime of interdimensional experiences. It seems to be an innate thing for me since birth. I am sure that has a lot to do with soul origins and my past lifetimes, however. The abilities undoubtedly followed me and carried over. This isn't the case for everyone.

Perhaps some people need to have such psychedelics to induce certain experiences so that they can prove something to themselves. Part of me feels like the use of such psychedelics is "cheating". Much like giving a toy to a child he or she isn't quite ready for or prepared for. I have gone on lengthy rants about this in the past with people I've known who have used such substances to acquire spiritual insight. From their stories, it became obvious to me that they were having halluncations and not genuine visions or out of body travels. One friend who took a whole lot of shrooms saw nothing but "wolves" all around him glaring at him and growling. My opinion is that his subconscious was spitting out the imagery, and no, he was not going on a spirit quest or having a genuine interdimensional experience. I don't think its healthy for most people to take these things in an attempt to "toggle" on the spiritual eye. This is never wise and it will usually lead to a whole series of hallucinations that aren't necessarily accurate. It's never a fun debate. And I'll only briefly touch down on that belief now so as to avoid offending anyone.

I have been told by many people in my life that most things I describe could only be experienced on LSD, DMT, plant psychedelic, or shrooms. I've never in my life even experimented with any of them - not once. I understand this helps some people who have dim spiritual sight prove to themselves there's a larger reality out there. Hence why American college kids fly down to South American countries in the troves on their spring break to beg Shamans to take them on "trips" so that they can "see". In the end, they will need to learn how to do these things without psychedelics. The party life will not help them find this path. And its a total slap in the face and insult to the shamans to have to put up with these kids. I remember a story that came out a few years ago of a Shaman who was murdered by a bunch of college spring breakers because he didn't appreciate their partying lifestyle and neurosis which was imposed all over the tribe. The kids killed him in a drug infused rage. I feel deeply that genuine damage is done to the soul in question on many levels including the etheric/astral. No amount of books on the topic will convince me otherwise. I deeply value Shaman medicine and plant knowledge, but I will never agree with the use of psychedelics as a means of increasing spiritual sensitivity.

One example is from the RA material, and while I know not everyone believes in it as authentic channeled material which can be trusted, there are many who know and feel it is. Carla was once scolded for using LSD by RA. It was explained that her channeling centers were deeply damaged by it and it could take six months up to a year just to restore the delicate balance within her various etheric/spiritual bodies. This rang true to me. Even if she had taken a more natural form from plants, I still believe RA would have said the same thing to her. One can take certain Psychedelics to induce such an experience, but there may be consequences years down the line to the mind/soul/body complex. Even with more natural forms of it that come from the plant world. I have heard all of the devil's advocate side of the debate.. That we were "meant" to take them, that they (shrooms and other plant psychedelics) were supposedly responsible for the evolution of the human brain; that they wouldn't grow on Earth if we weren't meant to eat them, and so on.. I simply don't see it this way. For me, its yet another Ph.D story I won't buy into.

My apologies to anyone who might find offense to this point of view. This is just something I know in my heart to be true. I also say this as a Non-religious person - Can you imagine if Jesus had thrown a bunch of psychedelics at the apostles to try to "force" the spiritual eye to come forward and be activated? I know I don't believe he would have.. He would have considered it insanity. He believed in one path - that of the single eye of purification of the heart/soul. He provided the pattern to the world. Others throughout history have as well, though they may not have a fancy Ph.D title attached or were ever known on the public stage.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 19th January 2022 at 17:30.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Catseye (19th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), mokosh (19th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Sounds like an amazing read - the only thing I have a huge issue with is the use of drugs (of any type, be it natural or chemically created) to attain the ability. Call me gullible or naïve, and many would (its just water off a duck's back so to speak..)- but I believe in the purification path of the soul as a means to higher spiritual vision and "seeing" as the best possible route to acquiring such delicate sensitivities. I never needed any form of psychedelics to have a lifetime of interdimensional experiences. It seems to be an innate thing for me since birth. I am sure that has a lot to do with soul origins and my past lifetimes, however. The abilities undoubtedly followed me and carried over. This isn't the case for everyone.

Perhaps some people need to have such psychedelics to induce certain experiences so that they can prove something to themselves. Part of me feels like the use of such psychedelics is "cheating". Much like giving a toy to a child he or she isn't quite ready for or prepared for. I have gone on lengthy rants about this in the past with people I've known who have used such substances to acquire spiritual insight. From their stories, it became obvious to me that they were having halluncations and not genuine visions or out of body travels. One friend who took a whole lot of shrooms saw nothing but "wolves" all around him glaring at him and growling. My opinion is that his subconscious was spitting out the imagery, and no, he was not going on a spirit quest or having a genuine interdimensional experience. I don't think its healthy for most people to take these things in an attempt to "toggle" on the spiritual eye. This is never wise and it will usually lead to a whole series of hallucinations that aren't necessarily accurate. It's never a fun debate. And I'll only briefly touch down on that belief now so as to avoid offending anyone.

I have been told by many people in my life that most things I describe could only be experienced on LSD, DMT, plant psychedelic, or shrooms. I've never in my life even experimented with any of them - not once. I understand this helps some people who have dim spiritual sight prove to themselves there's a larger reality out there. Hence why American college kids fly down to South American countries in the troves on their spring break to beg Shamans to take them on "trips" so that they can "see". In the end, they will need to learn how to do these things without psychedelics. The party life will not help them find this path. And its a total slap in the face and insult to the shamans to have to put up with these kids. I remember a story that came out a few years ago of a Shaman who was murdered by a bunch of college spring breakers because he didn't appreciate their partying lifestyle and neurosis which was imposed all over the tribe. The kids killed him in a drug infused rage. I feel deeply that genuine damage is done to the soul in question on many levels including the etheric/astral. No amount of books on the topic will convince me otherwise. I deeply value Shaman medicine and plant knowledge, but I will never agree with the use of psychedelics as a means of increasing spiritual sensitivity.

One example is from the RA material, and while I know not everyone believes in it as authentic channeled material which can be trusted, there are many who know and feel it is. Carla was once scolded for using LSD by RA. It was explained that her channeling centers were highly damaged by it and it could take six months up to a year just to restore the delicate balance within her various etheric/spiritual bodies. This rang true to me. One can take certain Psychedelics to induce such an experience, but there may be consequences years down the line to the mind/soul/body complex. Even with more natural forms of it that come from the plant world. I have heard all of the devil's advocate side of the debate.. That we were "meant" to take them, that they (shrooms and other plant psychedelics) were supposedly responsible for the evolution of the human brain; that they wouldn't grow on Earth if we weren't meant to eat them, and so on.. I simply don't see it this way. For me, its yet another Ph.D story I won't buy into.

My apologies to anyone who might find offense to this point of view. This is just something I know in my heart to be true.
    I think there is a lot of truth in what you are saying there.

People who think mystical experiences are like being on shrooms or acid have most likely never had mystical experiences or used entheogens, because they are nothing like the same.

I totally agree about kids thinking substances are some kind of party or instant access to other realms, they aren't, not for someone straight of the street, it's completely different for a shaman who lives an ascetic lifestyle & the taking of a substance is regarded as sacred & is done in a time honoured ritual.

But ultimately it's better without, it's "cleaner" without an aspect of intoxication IMHO.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spiral, I edited the previous post with a little bit about Jesus - let's just say the higher realms urged me to add that in.
    Thanks for your reply. When a person's soul isn't prepared for such a thing, they are not going to experience an authentic out of body travel or mystical experience. They are going to hallucinate. There is a fine line between one's own fantasies and genuine interdimensional vision.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote For me, its yet another Ph.D story I won't buy into.
    Quote My apologies to anyone who might find offense to this point of view. This is just something I know in my heart to be true.
    No offense taken Lilly of the stars. I am quite secure in my beliefs and practices. What may be true for your heart, may not be true for another. Everyone should have sovereinty over their own heart.

Although this is a story by the PHD. It is really the story of how the Amazonion Ashaninca tribe make use of the plants that surround them. This is not some new age channeling, it is a rich, ancient and deep tradition. Im sure if you ever came into touch with a genuine shaman from this tradition you would not think there psychic centres were damaged. quite the contrary they would likely blow you away with their insights.

When I have spoken to various shamans they are also often unfavourable against the energy of LSD. which of course is a synthetic drug as apposed to more natural substances and thus has its associated energetic attachments.

Of course you can connect with other realms without using power plants and many indegineous cultures around the world do not use any form of entheogen. Through other shamanic means like meditation, ecstatic dance, divination and repetitive beats.

Of course The use of entheogens has its risks and although one can connect with positive spirits and entities, the reverse is also possible. This is the art of the shaman. Of course negative entities can also become attached when not taking enthoegens as well.

I have actually been in conversation with various shamans around the world regarding the Covid19 and it has been interesting to hear their perceptions of the 'virus' which has been pretty consistent.

As I said earlier I do think this has been a positive thread with some good advice but I do think it needs to be mentioned is that healing does not just happen on a materialistic level there is a spiritual aspect as well. That is why herbs tend to be more effective on some than others. The concept of building up a relationship with a plant is so alien to modern western thinking. That just want their quick fixes and pharmaceutical magic pills.

Healing can happen through entheogens but a lot of the healing does not come from the chemical composition of the substance it comes through connecting you to a 'light;, an energy that cleanses that which needs to be cleansed. They can be a bridge that heals but also can be one that destroys.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 19th January 2022 at 23:52.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Eva2 (20th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Can you imagine if Jesus had thrown a bunch of psychedelics at the apostles to try to "force" the spiritual eye to come forward and be activated? I know I don't believe he would have.. He would have considered it insanity. He believed in one path - that of the single eye of purification of the heart/soul.
    Well there are many people that believe that indeed is what happened, well without the 'forcing' aspect. I have an open mind on the subject. I think it could have been done with or without.

There are biblical references to entheogens, like this one:
    And Reuben went in the days of wheat harvest, and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them unto his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah: Give me, I pray
    thee, of thy son’s mandrakes. And she said unto her: Is it a small matter that thou hast taken my husband? and wouldest thou take away my son’s mandrakes also? And Rachel said, Therefore he shall lie with thee tonight for thy son’s mandrakes.
    Genesis 30: 14–15

And of course many people believe the burning bush was acacia which has high levels of DMT.

https://darianwest.medium.com/did-mo...e-a12909475ed5
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 19th January 2022 at 18:57.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Eva2 (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote This is not some new age channeling, it is a rich, ancient and deep tradition. Im sure if you ever came into touch with a genuine shaman from this tradition you would not think there psychic centres were damaged.
    I have. Many times actually. Its within my past life banks. But I won't go there for now... Maybe another post for another day. Please don't assume that anything I have said was acquired from some sort of baseless wish washy channeled perspective. The word "channeling" is universal and a matter of semantics. Receiving such cosmic memory and truth is not a patent put forth by South American shamans. It is universal. I assure you nothing I have said would fall into the category of casually channeled mumbo jumbo..

The rich, deep cultural heritage of Shamanic practices/wisdom which you speak of is accessible in more ways than one. What is even more rich than this is the reality that we all have rich incarnational histories spanning across countless cultures across the globe. Some truths/memories follow us eternally. You never know who you're talking to inside the illusory meat body.

I once saw a Native American woman berate a Caucasian man who wrote a book about his past life as a Native American. He felt he still possessed much of that deep knowledge. She refused to believe him, called him names, and accused him of being a fraud. I worked very hard to talk her around to the idea that it is indeed possible he remembered the information he was trying to share. She was blinded by hate and ignorance instead, insisting there was no way he could have known the things he claimed to know.

Quote As I said earlier I do think this has been a positive thread with some good advice but I do think it needs to be mentioned is that healing does not just happen on a materialistic level there is a spiritual aspect as well.
    I couldn't agree more. Throughout the entire thread there's been much discussion of the spiritual aspect of plants that lend their consciousness over to humans for healing. I've devoted my life to vibrational medicine studies in combination with homeopathic remedies, which I did not talk about on this thread. Vibrational medicine has nothing to do with taking "outside" plant matter to the inside to heal, as you noted. That is why in my original post, I made many suggestions about other things that may be done in conjunction with using the recipes. Sometimes I feel its better to meet people on the homeopathic herbal front because its far more self-adjusting and a comfortable place to start.

Quote Of course The use of ethnoegens has its risks and although one can connect with positive spirits and entities, the reverse is also possible. There can be a bridge that heals but also can be one that destroys.
    Agreed, again. What I was explaining however, in the previous post, is that many people seeking an "opening" through this means may confuse "connecting" with entities on the other side with straight up hallucinations, fantasy, and delusions. I have seen it first hand on one too many occasions with friends. This is common amongst the uninitiated in soul readiness. Initiations that have happened in past lifetimes, for example, will often follow a soul in their following lifetimes. My own past initiations from past lifetimes never had to do with the intaking of psychedelics. Some souls do not have to repeat the process over and over and over again simply because they have reincarnated. It becomes crystalized within the soul makeup. Because I don't think these type of spiritual resources are indicative to every soul on earth, I feel it would be unwise to use psychedelics to push the opening forward. This is not a perspective I am forcing on you or anyone, but rather I would be doing an injustice to all by not stating a different point of view. Albeit an unpopular one naturally, given the trendiness of psychedelics culturally amongst the new "wokism" culture.

Quote Healing can happen through enthoegens but a lot of the healing does not come from the chemical composition of the substance it comes through connecting you to a 'light;, an energy that cleanses that which needs to be cleansed.
    Absolutely agree with this. This is far more achieved when the plant is alive, such as with carefully prepared flower essences. I mentioned vibrational healing multiple times throughout the thread, but didn't want to get too deep into it for a reason. There is so much to understand and study regarding vibrational medicine and I didn't want to make it that complicated on this thread for the sake of "keeping it simple". Edward Bach, one of the leading historical doctors of homeopathic research, literally abandoned his previous stance on healing and eventually decided that vibrational medicine was the most effective of all. Flower essences literally carry the precise same unique vibrational signature of the plant, are not direct plant infusions, and the consciousness of the plant may transfer into the person who takes it. The first time I made my own Lilac flower essence, it was a perfect batch. I began seeing genuine rainbow entities flying all around me, and yet, not one bit of the plant matter had transferred into the water. I was also able to look at my own aura all around my hands, which totally shocked me. It turns out I have a rainbow aura which is considered quite rare.

As I noted to Spiral, if a soul is not ready for such a thing, psychedelics will only cause hallucinations that are not real. This is why I believe working with gentle herbs is far more useful guidance to those suffering from the recent pandemic. I have never in my life needed such a thing to have countless vision quests, direct conversations with higher dimensional beings, and information acquired from the other side. I think there are purer ways to acquire such sensitivities, personally.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 21st January 2022 at 17:10.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Eva2 (20th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Well there are many people that believe that indeed is what happened, well without the 'forcing' aspect. I have an open mind on the subject. I think it could have been done with or without.

There are biblical references to entheogens, like this one:
    And Reuben went in the days of wheat harvest, and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them unto his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah: Give me, I pray
    thee, of thy son’s mandrakes. And she said unto her: Is it a small matter that thou hast taken my husband? and wouldest thou take away my son’s mandrakes also? And Rachel said, Therefore he shall lie with thee tonight for thy son’s mandrakes.
    Genesis 30: 14–15

And of course many people believe the burning bush was acacia which has high levels of DMT.
    People believe a lot of things to justify a particular habit or lifestyle. I'll simply say I have my reasons for knowing there is no truth in this (regarding Jesus - though I wouldn't deny that people of the times experimented with psychedelics). Since I don't want to clog up the thread with endless debate, I'll keep those reasons to myself as it would end up being a research paper. I truly appreciate your input, however!
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 19th January 2022 at 20:04.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), gini (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I personally believe that for some people entheogens could be part of an effective counterbalance to covid19 and the vaccines. In regards to early Christianity and psychedelics Brian C. Muraresku. the author of The Immortality Key has some interesting research. He has never tried psychedelics ( well unless he has recently) so has no 'lifestyle' or 'habit' to support.

There is a thread on avalon for those interested in this topic.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...rian+Muraresku

The joe Rogan video on that thread has been removed so I Have included the jordan peterson interview, here

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 19th January 2022 at 23:42.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Eva2 (20th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (20th January 2022), Spiral (20th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fascinating stuff, Dorjezigzag. Thanks for sharing. Psychedelics most certainly have been used throughout all of human history. There's no doubt to that. I appreciate your comments.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 20th January 2022 at 00:53.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (20th January 2022), Franny (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (20th January 2022), Spiral (20th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Some people drink a cup of coffee and can't sleep the whole night. others can have 1 2 or 3 cups and still sleep soundly through the night. Such is the wonder of diversity. There is beauty or otherwise in almost anything. depending on the observer. Chedelics are wonderful to some and a nuisance to some that's perfectly fine.

Welcome to the forum Angela, Speak up your through no matter what. Attacks will teach you defense and counter attacks. From someone who's a recicepint of attacks and bullying since young age.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (20th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Lilyofthestars, I really am enjoying your posts and all that others have contributed as well. It stirs something inside of a remembrance of our connection to goodness and feels very expansive.

What I most loved about the movie Avatar was the way native inhabitants were connected to the animals and plants and earth energies. It reminded me of the research done on the fungi that acts as a huge communication system between plants running under forests and areas covered in plant life.

When I am in my garden I am sure I feel a deep connection with my plants and also with the animals. I was having a dream quite a while back where a shaman type man was teaching me how to connect to plants through love while walking amongst an old rambling garden. The plants would curl around my arm in love, like a hug. For about 3 days after the dream I was able to put my arm near plants and they would move towards me which was quite amazing.

Thank you for sharing and I hope you will be able to share more when the time is right.
    Oh Harmony, my heart sings with your post. And the dream, what a beautiful dream.

I hope you won't mind me going a bit off topic, but Harmony, you reminded me of a little event this summer. I had a fly in the house, flying against the window to get out. My usual thing is to get a jar and a piece of paper, capture them and a put them outside. For some reason I jokingly said to the little guy, "wouldn't it be easier if you hopped on my finger and just let me put you outside". Sure enough, he flew on my finger, stayed there as I walked to the door and opened it. I put my finger up and off he flew!!

Ok, I promise not to drift off any more! Back to topic!!!!!
    Last edited by Pam; 20th January 2022 at 12:42.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (20th January 2022), Spiral (20th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Harmony (here)

Oh Harmony, my heart sings with your post. And the dream, what a beautiful dream.

I hope you won't mind me going a bit off topic, but Harmony, you reminded me of a little event this summer. I had a fly in the house, flying against the window to get out. My usual thing is to get a jar and a piece of paper, capture them and a put them outside. For some reason I jokingly said to the little guy, "wouldn't it be easier if you hopped on my finger and just let me put you outside". Sure enough, he flew on my finger, stayed there as a walked to the door and opened it. I put my finger up and off he flew!!

Ok, I promise not to drift off any more!
    Thanks so much for sharing dear Pam. It's wonderful to hear people's experiences of how we really are so connected to everything when finding ways to "tune in"

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (20th January 2022), Pam (20th January 2022), RunningDeer (20th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I love this Pam! I've gotten pretty good at doing the exact same thing in recent months. Flies are intensely sensitive to energy fields. If you approach them with loving emanations, they rarely fly away and will happily perch on your hand happily making it very easy to just walk them outside. I figured I was the only weirdo who did this.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 25th January 2022 at 19:47.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th October 2023), RunningDeer (20th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

MIKE: Gingivitis is easily solved by flossing your teeth at least once a day, especially if you have eaten meat or garlic or onions in your heavy meal. Another ingredient is NEVER GO TO BED WITHOUT FLOSSING THEN BRUSHING YOUR TEETH. When I forget and do this, I am unable to sleep and must get it done even in the middle of the night. Another tip is that I have found a FLAT DENTAL FLOSS which is easier on your teeth and gums than the ROUND FLOSS. Consistency of flossing very quickly stops Gingivitis.

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

MIKE: For Gingivitis, use Dental Floss Flat Tape, better than Round Tape and use it every night before brushing your teeth. EVERY NIGHT, especially after eating pungent things like onion and garlic and the fibers of any meat. In a very short time those bloody spots will disappear from your gums. IF NOT YOU WILL BEGIN TO LOSE YOUR TEETH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2