+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Was the 15 Jan 2022 Hunga Tonga Volcano Eruption Artificially Engineered?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,756 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Was the 15 Jan 2022 Hunga Tonga Volcano Eruption Artificially Engineered?

Your reply Keith above is very much appreciated. It would be great to find ways to reveal what is happening and who is behind these "hidden deeds" . Of course it could be very dangerous to reveal that knowledge unless everyone was notified at the same time what is being done in the type of silent war we almost certainly are experiencing.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

DaveToo (25th January 2022), DNA (21st January 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2022), Gwin Ru (21st January 2022), jaybee (22nd January 2022), palehorse (25th January 2022), Sunny (21st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Was the 15 Jan 2022 Hunga Tonga Volcano Eruption Artificially Engineered?

Tonga volcano eruption created puzzling ripples in Earth's atmosphere

David Adam
    Nature
    Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:36 UTC
    SOTT Comment: We're through the looking glass here people!
    Powerful waves ringing through the atmosphere after the eruption of Hunga Tonga-Hunga Haʻapai are unlike anything seen before.

The US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s GOES-West satellite captured the explosive eruption of Hunga Tonga–Hunga Haʻapai. © NOAA

Scientists are racing to understand a puzzling series of massive ripples in Earth's atmosphere triggered by the eruption of the Tongan volcano at the weekend. Satellite data shows that the event — which some fear might have devastated the Pacific-island nation — provoked an unusual pattern of atmospheric gravity waves. Previous volcanic eruptions have not produced such a signal, leaving experts stumped.
    "It's really unique. We have never seen anything like this in the data before," says Lars Hoffmann, an atmospheric scientist at the Jülich Supercomputing Centre in Germany.
    The discovery was made in images collected by the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS), mounted on Nasa's Aqua satellite, in the hours after the eruption of the Hunga Tonga-Hunga Haʻapai volcano on 14 January.

They show dozens of concentric circles, each representing a fast-moving wave in the gases of the atmosphere, stretching for more than 16,000 kilometres. The waves reached from the ocean surface to the ionosphere, and researchers think that they probably passed around the globe several times.

'Nice concentric wave patterns'
    "This instrument has been operating for something like 20 years now and we have never seen such nice concentric wave patterns," Hoffmann adds.
    Atmospheric gravity waves occur when air molecules in the atmosphere are vertically, rather than horizontally, disturbed in the air column. This can happen as wind picks up speed as it rises over a mountaintop, or as a result of convection in local weather systems.

The up-and-down waves transfer energy and momentum through the atmosphere, and often show their effects in the way in which they cause high clouds to form in a series of ripples.

Images from the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder on NASA’s Aqua satellite show dozens of concentric circles, which are fast-moving atmospheric waves.© Lars Hoffmann, Jülich Supercomputing Centre. AIRS Level-1 data by NASA DES DISC

In theory, the rapid updraft of hot air and ash from an erupting volcano into the upper atmosphere could trigger gravity waves on a much larger scale. But nothing like this has been observed with previous eruptions analysed since the AIRS instrument was launched in May 2002.
    "That's what's really puzzling us," says Corwin Wright, an atmospheric physicist at the University of Bath, UK.

"It must have something to do with the physics of what's going on, but we don't know what yet."

He and his co-workers suspect that a "great big, messy pile of hot gases" in the upper atmosphere might be what kicks the waves off. The hot gas is "going up high into the stratosphere and knocking the air around", he says.
    SOTT Comment: Or, the atmosphere's composition has fundamentally altered - electro-chemically - in recent decades, producing 'novel effects'. See 'chemtrails', for example, which are mostly jet contrails lingering longer in the atmosphere than they used to.
    Eruption heard across the planet
    The eruption of the Hunga Tonga-Hunga Haʻapai volcano was heard across the South Pacific, and even in parts of the United States. Ash has covered many regions of Tonga, but a loss of power, phone lines and Internet connectivity has made it difficult for aid agencies to assess the extent of injuries, fatalities and damage.

Wright, who was the first to spot the wave patterns in data supplied by Hoffmann, says that the images show what looks like a mixture of wave sizes and types.

The convection in the atmosphere seems to be "very complicated and bumpy, and it's generating a whole family of things at the same time", he says. "That is what we currently think is going on, but we've only been looking at it for a few hours."

The discovery was prompted by a tweet sent to Wright on 15 January from Scott Osprey, a climate scientist at the University of Oxford, UK, who asked: "Wow, I wonder how big the atmospheric gravity waves are from this eruption?!"

Explosive speed

Osprey says that the eruption might have been unique in causing these waves because it happened very quickly relative to other eruptions.
    "This event seems to have been over in minutes, but it was explosive and it's that impulse that is likely to kick off some strong gravity waves," he says.
    The eruption might have lasted moments, but the impacts could be long-lasting. Gravity waves can interfere with a cyclical reversal of wind direction in the tropics, Osprey says, and this could affect weather patterns as far away as Europe.
    "We'll be looking very carefully at how that evolves," he says.
    The imagery and data collected from the eruption has been "spectacular" and has presented scientists with an exciting opportunity, says Vicki Ferrini, a marine geophysicist at Columbia University in New York City. But she adds that she and others remain deeply concerned for the people of Tonga, particularly given the absence so far of detailed information on the scale of the disaster.

Researchers in New Zealand say that they are closely monitoring the volcano for further eruptions. "We are just keeping our ears to the ground," says Shane Cronin, a volcanologist at the University of Auckland. The volcano could be resupplied with large amounts of magma from deep underground and produce more explosive eruptions, he says. But if it has exhausted its main supply, it might produce only smaller eruptions, largely hidden beneath the surface of the ocean.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (21st January 2022), DaveToo (25th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), jaybee (22nd January 2022), meat suit (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (21st January 2022), palehorse (25th January 2022), ronny (22nd January 2022), Sunny (21st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Reminds me of weather manipulation ripples, something isn’t ‘natural’ here? However, whatever the reason, why Tonga? Why now? Nothing seems to make sense any more
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

DaveToo (25th January 2022), Gwin Ru (21st January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), jaybee (22nd January 2022), palehorse (25th January 2022), Sunny (21st January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Jaybee

I disagree with Cathie on this point. In fact, there are many things that Cathie did get wrong. I discuss some of these at length in my book. In the Cathie video you cite, you give the quote: "'volcanic activity is manifested by the same forces that they use for an atomic bomb..." I disagree if by this Cathie is saying that Volcanoes are all triggered by precise harmonics, as I demonstrate with respect to the Tonga volcano. I do not believe they are at all. This 'signature' as I identify it is entirely artificial, and in line with nuclear technology. In my opinion you do not get precise relations like this from natural volcanic eruptions.
    Last edited by lightpotential; 27th March 2022 at 03:49.
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

DaveToo (25th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), jaybee (22nd January 2022), onevoice (22nd January 2022), Sunny (21st January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    Jaybee

I disagree with Cathie on this point. In fact, there are many things that Cathie did get wrong. I discuss some of these at length in my book. In the Cathie video you cite, you give the quote: "'volcanic activity is manifested by the same forces that they use for an atomic bomb..." I disagree if by this Cathie is saying that Volcanoes are all triggered by precise harmonics, as I demonstrate with respect to the Tonga volcano. I do not believe they are at all. This 'signature' as I identify it is entirely artificial, and in line with nuclear technology. In my opinion you do not get precise relations like this from natural volcanic eruptions.

Thanks for your reply --

If he were still alive I'm sure Bruce Cathie would be more than willing to discuss your points of disagreement and if found to be incorrect adjust his findings accordingly...

from his book ... 'The Energy Grid - Harmonic 695 - The Pulse of the Universe..'

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/al...onic%20695.pdf

(page 22/23)
    Quote I am neither a naive fantasy fan, nor a proselytizer of any particular brand of faith. I am in complete accord with the French authors, Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergior1, in that I declare: it is (The Dawn of Magic, 1963) not necessary to believe everything; it is only necessary to look at everything, to study and to examine everything; to explore with an unbiased mind, free of bigotry; to sift evidence and known facts, and upon these to reach certain tentative conclusions which are not the product of preconcieved notions. I hope that at least a large number of readers will feel the same way.

for the record this is what he says about volcanoes and earthquakes in the above book...

(page 23)
    Quote The thinking up to this point followed rationally from the theories of Einstein which state, in part, that the geometric relationships of space and time control all physical processes.

My findings led me to conclude, further, that volcanic activity, atomic disruption (nuclear bomb detonations) and earthquakes could all be related to the grid structure, an atomic bomb being a space time geometric device, and volcanos and earthquakes occurring on geometric points of the grid system, due to disturbances at these points.

A correlation of all these different phenomena led me to conclude that all major changes of physical state, anywhere in the world, are brought about by the harmonic interactions of those manifestations which we refer to as: light; gravity; mass; and electrical and magnetic forces.
    cheers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

palehorse (25th January 2022), Sunny (22nd January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

I was just having a look at this on the Wiki site (I know you have to be cautious about wikipedia but this appears to be straight forward information...) ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunga_...a_Ha%CA%BBapai

Quote December 2021–January 2022 eruption
    Main article: 2022 Hunga Tonga eruption and tsunami

On 20 December 2021 the volcano erupted again, causing a large plume that was visible from Nukuʻalofa.[50] The Volcanic Ash Advisory Centre Wellington issued an advisory to airlines.[51] Explosions could be heard up to 170 kilometres (110 mi) away.[52] The initial eruption continued until 2 am on 21 December.[50] Activity continued, and on 25 December, satellite imagery showed that the island had increased in size.[53]

Volcanic activity died down on 5 January[54] before restarting on 13 January after the volcano sent an ash cloud 17 km (55,000 ft) into the atmosphere.[55] The government subsequently issued a tsunami warning.[56][57] On 15 January, the volcano violently erupted again, about seven times more powerfully than the eruption on 20 December 2021. There were numerous reports of loud booms across Tonga and other countries, such as Fiji and as far away as New Zealand and Australia. A boom was heard in Alaska seven hours after eruption. The eruption set off a massive atmospheric shockwave travelling at about 300 m (1,000 ft) per second.[58] Near the eruption, the explosion damaged property, including shattered windows.[59] A tsunami warning was issued just after 5:30 p.m. by the Tonga Meteorological Services and the tsunami flooded coastal areas in Tonga. A 3.9 ft (1.2 m) tsunami was observed in Nukuʻalofa, Tonga and a 2.0 ft (0.61 m) one in American Samoa.[60]

so it all started on the Winter Solstice.... and continued over the Christmas period, dying down on the 5th Jan before blasting out again even stronger on Jan 14/15... I say 14/15 because some articles say 14th and some say 15th...

Speculation... I think emotional energies were quite difficult over the Christmas Period and I wouldn't be surprised if this was a world wide state of (emotional) affairs - I also wouldn't be surprised if the whole earth was subjected to an energetic attack to damp down positivity and happiness... because at the moment there seems to be concerted efforts by 'the enemy' ie Multi Millionaires and Billionaires waging war on the Masses - to do everything they can to confuse and dumb down and demoralize us all....

Something happened around this time and I can't remember the exact date and time - possibly just before the bigger eruption (not sure as I didn't make a note and something similar happens occasionally although this was probably the strongest one I've had...) - don't know if anyone else has this happen and had it happen around the same time ----- but it's like you suddenly have a deep buzz - like all encompassing - like a sucking deep buzz - in your ear (and head) - this was in my left ear, just the left - and you think oh oh what's going on then after a few seconds it dies down and disappears - I was aware that this was maybe the strongest one I've had like this and as I wear a piece of tourmaline crystal on a necklace I stuck it in my ear thinking it could help protect from what-ever-it-was - I never get earache but about 3/4 days ago I had a funny kind of ear ache briefly in my left ear - again just the left - so I put the tourmaline back in for a few minutes

why I am relating this weird ear pressure/ buzzing is because of what is said about the disturbance from the eruption going around the earth - so technically it would have hit everyone...
    Last edited by jaybee; 22nd January 2022 at 09:51.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Harmony (22nd January 2022), Sunny (22nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2