Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,539 times in 813 posts

Default Re: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

Quote Posted by PlasmaVortex (here)
    Not sure what's taking place here, but at the same time I'm strangely compelled
    Interesting .... is it not?

Information being removed from view .... and no one cares?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If it was a few thousand posts, like facetwat social media does .... everyone would go nuts!

near 6 million posts removed by a well known alternative celeb .... silence!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I guess that my problem is that I was there .... so I have a greater comprehension of what happened even though I could never get an actual reason!

But 5.8 million posts (all that time people spent creating those posts) .... is a lot.
    Normal..!

2. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

--o-O-o--
    Investigators now believe the late Top of the Pops host preyed on around 500 vulnerable victims as young as two years old.
    quote: "In January 2013, a joint report by the NSPCC and Metropolitan Police, "Giving Victims a Voice", stated that 450 people had made complaints against Savile, with the period of alleged abuse stretching from 1955 to 2009 and the ages of the complainants at the time of the assaults ranging from 8 to 47. The suspected victims included 28 children aged under 10, including 10 boys aged as young as 8. A further 63 were girls aged between 13 and 16 and nearly three-quarters of his victims were under 18. Some 214 criminal offenses were recorded, with 34 rapes having been reported across 28 police forces. Savile was never charged during his lifetime". unquote
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 19:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

PlasmaVortex (8th July 2023)

4. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

snip ....
    Quote Posted by PlasmaVortex (here)
    to bear witness to this struggle of wills between two heavyweights of the forum
    As you changed you post, I feel complied to respond .... lol

I am no "heavy weight" .... more like a twat!

What should I do when I know for a fact that near 6 million post have been removed from view for "no reason given"?

Really .... what should I do?

Ignore it .... as most do.
    That is a choice.

Not keen on that choice.

What do I do with what I know about the deletion of 5.8 million posts by a well known alternative media celebrity?

It is interesting to me that near no one cares.
    In fact .... that is maybe the most sadding aspect of it.

Book burning .... by those shouting for the books to be saved.

And I know it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    --o-O-o--
    Investigators now believe the late Top of the Pops host preyed on around 500 vulnerable victims as young as two years old.
    quote: "In January 2013, a joint report by the NSPCC and Metropolitan Police, "Giving Victims a Voice", stated that 450 people had made complaints against Savile, with the period of alleged abuse stretching from 1955 to 2009 and the ages of the complainants at the time of the assaults ranging from 8 to 47. The suspected victims included 28 children aged under 10, including 10 boys aged as young as 8. A further 63 were girls aged between 13 and 16 and nearly three-quarters of his victims were under 18. Some 214 criminal offenses were recorded, with 34 rapes having been reported across 28 police forces. Savile was never charged during his lifetime". unquote
    Where is the "Timeline" John?
    Normal..!

5. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Where is the "Timeline" John?
    You can not see it? Wow! I even made it red for you! ... see again here!
    Most information (vast majority of it) of the old David Icke Forum is NOT UNIQUE nor "exclusive" and most who participated did not stop sharing their knowledge and moved on elsewhere as grown ups do! Not dwelling in the past. Educating the masses will still continue, especially if you know there are 100s (if not 1000s) of other (conspiracy research) platforms to go to!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 20:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

John .... Please continue what you are doing .... just makes me laugh.

Go get the removed thread.

If you can't do that then you lose.

This thread:
    https://forum.davidicke.com/index.ph...of-savile-etc/
    but from the internet as you say

Then go and get the other 5.8 MILLION posts removed by a well known alternative media celeb .... Post them ALL here and I will still ask you "Why where they removed by said celeb?"

I was there John .... I have greater information about it than you do.

But keep trying to be right and build up your "tag cloud" on this forum .... lol

whatever .... sad really!
    Normal..!

7. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Thanks

British entertainer Jimmy Savile sexually abused children and adults over six decades, using his celebrity status to attack his victims and avoid prosecution.

Here is a timeline showing how Savile carried out his campaign of abuse, according to a report by police and the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children released on Thursday:
    — 1926 —
    Jimmy Savile born in Leeds, northern England. Works as a coal miner in World War II until suffering spinal injuries in an accident, then becomes a disc jockey at local dance halls.
    — 1955 —
    First reported incident of sexual abuse, in Manchester, northwest England.
    — 1958 —
    Savile begins career as entertainer, working for Radio Luxembourg.
    — 1964 —
    Savile starts career at the BBC, presenting first edition of chart show “Top of the Pops”.
    — 1965 —
    First reported offence of abuse at the BBC. The last will be in 2006.
    First reported abuse at Leeds General Hospital, where Savile volunteered as a night porter (abuse continues until 1995), and at Stoke Mandeville Hospital for spinal injuries (abuse continues until 1988).
    — 1966 to 1976 —
    Peak period of reported abuse, when Savile was between 40 and 50 years old and at peak of fame.
    — 1970 —
    First reported offence at Duncroft School for girls (until 1978).
    — 1971 —
    Savile awarded OBE (Order of the British Empire)
    — 1975 to 1994 —
    Savile presents “Jim’ll Fix It”, a BBC programme in which he made children’s wishes come true.
    — 1980s —
    Woman reportedly tells police she was assaulted in Saviles camper van in a BBC car park when she was in her 20s, but no trace of police file is found.
    — 1990 —
    Savile receives knighthood and Papal knighthood.
    — 2000 —
    In documentary by presenter Louis Theroux, Savile denies rumours that he is a paedophile.
    — 2003 —
    Woman tells London police Savile inappropriately touched her on “Top of the Pops” in 1973. She refuses to proceed without other victims.
    — 2006 —
    Savile abuses teenage girl during final recording of “Top of the Pops” — his last reported offence at the BBC.
    — 2007 to 2008 —
    Surrey Police in southern England receive claims that Savile abused two women at Duncroft School and a third at Stoke Mandeville hospital, all in the 1970s. Another woman tells police in Sussex, also in southern England, she was abused in a caravan in the 1970s.
    Savile considered during investigation into abuse at Haut de La Garenne children’s home in Jersey.
    — 2009–
    Final attack by Savile: puts hand up skirt of 43-year-old woman on a train between Leeds and London.
    Savile interviewed by police but Crown Prosecution Service says there is insufficient evidence to take any further action as complainants won’t testify.
    — 2011 —
    Savile dies on October 29.
    After his death, BBC’s flagship current affairs programme “Newsnight” shelves programme featuring allegations against Savile.
    — 2012 —
    October 3: ITV, BBC’s commercial rival, broadcasts show featuring five women who claim Savile abused them.
    October 7: Prime Minister David Cameron urges full investigation.
    October 9: Scotland Yard opens “Operation Yewtree” to probe Savile allegations. Police later arrest comedian Freddie Starr, pop star Gary Glitter, former radio DJ Dave Lee Travis, PR guru Max Clifford and TV comedian Jim Davidson. All strongly deny any offences.
    October 12: BBC announces two inquiries — one into the abandoning of the Newsnight show, and a second into the “culture and practices” of the BBC when Savile worked there.
    November 11: BBC director general George Entwistle resigns after a separate Newsnight investigation into child abuse wrongly implicates a former senior Conservative politician.
    — 2013 —
    January 11: Scotland Yard and NSPCC release report into Savile abuse.
    11 years after his death, a new Netflix documentary looking into the crimes of Jimmy Savile is being released - including terrifying footage of the monster - but how did the case against him unfold?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 20:19.

8. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

British entertainer Jimmy Savile sexually abused children and adults over six decades, using his celebrity status to attack his victims and avoid prosecution.

Here is a timeline showing how Savile carried out his campaign of abuse, according to a report by police and the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children released on Thursday:
    — 1926 —
    Jimmy Savile born in Leeds, northern England. Works as a coal miner in World War II until suffering spinal injuries in an accident, then becomes a disc jockey at local dance halls.
    — 1955 —
    First reported incident of sexual abuse, in Manchester, northwest England.
    — 1958 —
    Savile begins career as entertainer, working for Radio Luxembourg.
    — 1964 —
    Savile starts career at the BBC, presenting first edition of chart show “Top of the Pops”.
    — 1965 —
    First reported offence of abuse at the BBC. The last will be in 2006.
    First reported abuse at Leeds General Hospital, where Savile volunteered as a night porter (abuse continues until 1995), and at Stoke Mandeville Hospital for spinal injuries (abuse continues until 1988).
    — 1966 to 1976 —
    Peak period of reported abuse, when Savile was between 40 and 50 years old and at peak of fame.
    — 1970 —
    First reported offence at Duncroft School for girls (until 1978).
    — 1971 —
    Savile awarded OBE (Order of the British Empire)
    — 1975 to 1994 —
    Savile presents “Jim’ll Fix It”, a BBC programme in which he made children’s wishes come true.
    — 1980s —
    Woman reportedly tells police she was assaulted in Saviles camper van in a BBC car park when she was in her 20s, but no trace of police file is found.
    — 1990 —
    Savile receives knighthood and Papal knighthood.
    — 2000 —
    In documentary by presenter Louis Theroux, Savile denies rumours that he is a paedophile.
    — 2003 —
    Woman tells London police Savile inappropriately touched her on “Top of the Pops” in 1973. She refuses to proceed without other victims.
    — 2006 —
    Savile abuses teenage girl during final recording of “Top of the Pops” — his last reported offence at the BBC.
    — 2007 to 2008 —
    Surrey Police in southern England receive claims that Savile abused two women at Duncroft School and a third at Stoke Mandeville hospital, all in the 1970s. Another woman tells police in Sussex, also in southern England, she was abused in a caravan in the 1970s.
    Savile considered during investigation into abuse at Haut de La Garenne children’s home in Jersey.
    — 2009–
    Final attack by Savile: puts hand up skirt of 43-year-old woman on a train between Leeds and London.
    Savile interviewed by police but Crown Prosecution Service says there is insufficient evidence to take any further action as complainants won’t testify.
    — 2011 —
    Savile dies on October 29.
    After his death, BBC’s flagship current affairs programme “Newsnight” shelves programme featuring allegations against Savile.
    — 2012 —
    October 3: ITV, BBC’s commercial rival, broadcasts show featuring five women who claim Savile abused them.
    October 7: Prime Minister David Cameron urges full investigation.
    October 9: Scotland Yard opens “Operation Yewtree” to probe Savile allegations. Police later arrest comedian Freddie Starr, pop star Gary Glitter, former radio DJ Dave Lee Travis, PR guru Max Clifford and TV comedian Jim Davidson. All strongly deny any offences.
    October 12: BBC announces two inquiries — one into the abandoning of the Newsnight show, and a second into the “culture and practices” of the BBC when Savile worked there.
    November 11: BBC director general George Entwistle resigns after a separate Newsnight investigation into child abuse wrongly implicates a former senior Conservative politician.
    — 2013 —
    January 11: Scotland Yard and NSPCC release report into Savile abuse.
    11 years after his death, a new Netflix documentary looking into the crimes of Jimmy Savile is being released - including terrifying footage of the monster - but how did the case against him unfold?
    a n d t h a t s i t ?

lol
    Normal..!

9. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Thanks

a n d t h a t s i t ?

lol

--o-O-o--

10. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

a n d t h a t s i t ?

lol

--o-O-o--
    Where is the thread John?

You said that it was all over the internet John .... WHERE IS IT JOHN?
    Normal..!

11. Link to Post #50
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

What should I do when I know for a fact that near 6 million post have been removed from view for "no reason given"?

If that is the question, historically, there is NO known actionable course that I am aware of that will ultimately always restore ALL the removed information.

It is frustrating, disappointing, infuriating for sure. But even if masses of people protested, chances are a reason may be given that people will distrust and argue over anyway. And then they will continue speculating.

And speculating is about all we can do, besides getting it from the horses mouth. (But do we always trust the horse?)

hmmmm - I Wonder exactly who and why they destroyed the Library of Alexandria, and what all was in it....
    grrrrr

(edit to add - maybe eventually we will find it ALL there in the Akashic Record! yay)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

lake (8th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Thanks

Where is the thread John?

You said that it was all over the internet John .... WHERE IS IT JOHN?
    I did not claim "everything" is archived but most is ... I checked myself ... and my points are still valid: most if not all intel can be found on multiple places because all who participated on the old David Icke forum are not stopping to educate the masses ... and it was not "exclusive" content to begin with!

Be smarter!

Most information (vast majority of it) of the old David Icke Forum is NOT UNIQUE nor "exclusive" and most who participated did not stop sharing their knowledge and moved on elsewhere as grown ups do! Not dwelling in the past. Educating the masses will still continue, especially if you know there are 100s (if not 1000s) of other (conspiracy research) platforms to go to!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 21:29.

14. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So where is the information John?

Or is it actually NOT all over the internet and you are wrong!
    Normal..!

15. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

If that is the question, historically, there is NO known actionable course that I am aware of that will ultimately always restore ALL the removed information.

It is frustrating, disappointing, infuriating for sure. But even if masses of people protested, chances are a reason may be given that people will distrust and argue over anyway. And then they will continue speculating.

And speculating is about all we can do, besides getting it from the horses mouth. (But do we always trust the horse?)

hmmmm - I Wonder exactly who and why they destroyed the Library of Alexandria, and what all was in it....
    grrrrr

(edit to add - maybe eventually we will find it ALL there in the Akashic Record! yay)
    Dear Sue .... I do not know what to do!

I hate (strong word and feeling) that all the 'time' so many people put into information was just removed.
    It is not about this realm .... information for people to have available .... there is so much I do not know.

But .... I know it was done with purpose.
    I have 2 considerations as to "why".
    I know that "lies" are involved.

There is actually rather "much" I know .... All I want is for the information to be returned (not going to happen) or for a "reason" (truthful would be good, hiding nothing).

It just annoys me that so much time devoted by so many can just be removed in a 'blink of an eye'!
    Normal..!

16. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

So where is the information John?

Or is it actually NOT all over the internet and you are wrong!
    I know you want all of it and maybe 0,01% is "super unique" and "super-duper exclusive" and "live changing" (think not) ... but hey so is Project Avalon Forum we too have some exclusive insights & content ... We maybe have even much more to offer concerning the truth about Jimmy Savile, but you do not really care about that, correct? ... You are projecting a drama that is based upon dwelling way too much on self-importance ... if you are so smart why did you not make backups in the first place? ... or do you just love to play the "victim card" forever?
    • In my view, victim mentality only breeds more victim reality.
    • Move on, learn from mistakes (David Icke dependency issues) as you are much better if you are not stuck in old dramas! ... Exceed your own (drama based) conditioning!
    • You can do it ... I can feel it. We all love you to excel, not dwell.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 21:28.

17. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder if you can answer a straight forward question John?

I don't think that you can as I have never seen you do so!

I will try

Question:

Do you think that the removal from view of a forum which held 5.8 million posts of information gathered over more than a decade .... helps or hinders people as a mass?

Simple question John .... I ask for a reply to the actual question.
    Normal..!

18. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Thanks

I will try

Question:

Do you think that the removal from view of a forum which held 5.8 million posts of information gathered over more than a decade .... helps or hinders people as a mass?

I did not claim "everything" is archived but most is ... I checked myself ... and my points are still valid: most if not all intel can be found on multiple places because all who participated on the old David Icke forum are not stopping to educate the masses ... and it was not "exclusive" content to begin with!

19. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will try

Question:

John it is a simple question ....Do you think that the removal from view of a forum which held 5.8 million posts of information gathered over more than a decade .... helps or hinders people as a mass?
    Normal..!

20. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,203 times in 32,903 posts

Mod note from Bill:

Enough. I'm closing the thread. This continuing exchange (between just two people) is no fun to read, is trivial, and is not what the forum is for. Look at the absence of thanks on the posts. That may tell us how interesting or valuable this is to others.

A reminder to all: if you're getting irritated by another member who won't stop replying to you or will not let an issue go, just ignore them. The software will happily do that for you.

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th July 2023), avid (8th July 2023), DNA (9th July 2023), Ewan (9th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2023), gini (8th July 2023), Ivanhoe (9th July 2023), jc71 (10th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th July 2023), Miller (8th July 2023), PlasmaVortex (9th July 2023), Pris (8th July 2023), shaberon (10th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2023), Tintin (8th July 2023), Yoda (9th July 2023)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3