1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,609 times in 1,598 posts

Default Re: Poisoning the Food Supply

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    To answer your questions I will tell something that happen to me but it actually will happen to anyone doing the same thing..
    I used to have a food delivery/take away small business many moons ago, at some point I wanted to have frozen food and for that I need a special license, the idea was to sell the frozen with convenience shops in gas stations, mon&pop shops, etc.. My food was of great quality, we use only organic veggies, and the meat was very selective like only fresh and from known source (not from supermarket), we never used artificial colors, artificial seasoning, preservatives, additives or anything actually.. our curries we made ourselves with fresh spices/onions/garlic/turmeric/etc.. Ok.. when it came to pack & freeze for business I was told that I have to add preservatives, additives, INS (many codes), increase sodium and a few other things in order to get certified to be in this market of frozen food... I told them I was working with health food and everything he asked me was a defeat and in that case I would better close my business instead of lying to people that my food was health when in fact it is not! Indeed I closed my business a few months later, the end of story.

How do we avoid all of this?

growing your own food and boycotting the industrialized fake food.

Organic labeled food?

What a joke, there is no such a thing in the industry. period.

As such can we trust the FDA organic label?

they are even worse, my issue with frozen food happened at a provincial level in Portugal, I can't even imagine at a Federal level. There was some big shark in the food industry, someone asked him if he eats regularly the food he sells, he said no, had never eaten anything, wondering why? The wealth knows very well it is poison.

There is no such a thing issued by authorities as safe label, 100% organic, blablabla.. these are ALL marketing words to captivate the attention and deceive the consumer into buying it, that is all it is. Legal information about the ingredients should be all specified in the package, but many are not there and if they are how many people know that a specific INS is to control food acidity, INS 133 for example is a synthetic food color and it is very controversial to use now, E122 causes allergies (it worse asthma condition), it is also a synthetic food additive used in so many things like flavoured yogurts, sauces, jams, jellies, soups (the ones in packages or canned), and so on.

Also be careful with the so fancy and nice KETO, you may be getting heavy metals through the many powders they have. One famous almond power used in Keto food didn't pass the heavy metal tests.

If one want to be 100% safe about food, there is only 1 way, and it is planting your own, doing that way you don't have to trust anyone, also keep your own seed bank
    I know now you speak the truth.
    I will add if you can't grow everything yourself go to farmers markets.
    Talk to these people.
    You will find many people of like mind who genuinely don't vaccinate their animals or use pesticides.
    Develop relationships.
    I have folks I visit independently at their farm.
    Indeed nothing mass produced can be trusted.
    Hi DNA, it is a great addition indeed. Not everyone can actually grow food, anyway I think it is very important to have this networking with like minded people, that's is the way for sure.. we can't rely on big corpo anymore, hope most people can see that in time.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2023), DNA (11th August 2023), Ewan (11th August 2023), Harmony (11th August 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Pam (28th February 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (11th August 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Hidden autoimmune chemicals found in food
    Jonathan Otto <jonathan@healthsecret.com>
    Sep 8, 2023

"A Research Gate study uncovered a mysterious toxin behind autoimmune disease:

A 50-year-old woman had been suffering from pain and fatigue for more than 10 years.

Her debilitating symptoms lead to a fibromyalgia diagnosis.

Strangely enough, during a vacation in a foreign country, her pain and exhaustion suddenly vanished...

However, her symptoms reappeared in the days following her return home…

Which made her believe something she was eating or drinking might have caused her the symptoms.

And she was absolutely right.

As it turns out, when she was home, she used aspartame as a sugar replacement.

After she excluded aspartame from her diet, her autoimmune disease vanished completely.

Aspartame is just one of the many toxins associated with autoimmune disease.

My research team and I have found 23 toxins in our food that are even more dangerous…

Download my eBook, 23 Toxic Threats in Our Food that Trigger Autoimmune Disease & How to Reverse Their Effects now and see if these toxins could be the trigger for your autoimmune symptoms:

⇒ Click here to download your copy at no cost.

In this eBook, you will also find time-tested tools to reverse autoimmune symptoms, even if you think your case is too severe…

But you must hurry, this eBook is only available for a very limited time.

When you download this eBook you'll also get free access to my 10-episode docuseries, Autoimmune Answers that reveals the most effective natural protocols for actually reversing autoimmune disease!

⇒ Click here to download your copy at no cost:
    https://theautoimmuneanswers.com/23-...aa74%3D.RVRkwc

To your health,
    Jonathan Otto "
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2023), East Sun (28th February 2024), Ewan (9th September 2023), Harmony (9th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), LifeAngel (9th September 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (9th September 2023), Stephanie (18th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Great thread! Super important.

A few random tidbits:

The blood-brain barrier is nature's design to protect the brain. The blood-brain barrier cannot stop nanoparticles. The individuals that lobbied for and the individuals who codified into law that nanoparticles in food are "GRAS" (generally recognized as safe) should be tried, convicted, and imprisoned for life. Reckless endangerment, attempted murder.

The blood-brain barrier also cannot stop fluoride compounds (which is why fluoride compounds are used in psychotropic compounds -so called "medicines.") Fluoride compounds are neurotoxic, and fluorine isn't a "nutrient", as the body has no need for fluorine/fluoride. https://truthaboutfluoride.com/drugs...tain-fluoride/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26669/

George "Dubya" Bush's administration took over (hijacked and commandeered) organic labeling. Before that, there were two very strong standards in the US, "Oregon Tilth" and California CCOF. Since the USDA took over, the standards were relaxed to allow higher traces of inorganic toxins, and allowed more Big Agrobiz chemicals to be used. I look at a "USDA Organic" label on produce or packaged goods and conclude that it might have less toxins than the "conventionally grown" counterpart, but probably not truly organic. It is probably less accumulation of inorganic and toxic chemicals to buy and eat USDA Organic labeled goods, but certainly not a guarantee.

When home gardeners think about growing food organically, they often understand not to use inorganic pesticides or herbicides or fungicides, but think it's probably OK to use inorganic fertilizers, like Miracle Grow. This is a lack of understanding of soil health and the micronutrients in soil being transported into the plants. A good macro-sized example for visualization is seeing a granite boulder's surface crumbling when covered by lichens - the lichens are breaking down the rock. In healthy, living soil, soil microbes and fungus break down the tiny pieces of rock in the soil, creating mineral compounds that are bioavailable to the plants. Organically grown food from healthy soil is more nutrient dense and contains exponentially more micronutrients than factory farmed agro-chemical grown food.

Just because something is organic doesn't mean it's healthy for the human body to eat. I've been writing an article (in my head), with the working title, "Organic Poison Ivy Salad with Thorn Dressing." This issue is about 10,000 years old - civilization and grain. As we now know scientifically, plants evolved defense mechanisms to keep from being eaten by animals big and small (insects.) The sap in poison ivy is one, thorns is another obvious deterrent to being eaten. There is a class of proteins called "lectins", many of which are not just undigestable but also harmful. The most famous lectin protein is gluten. Most people have no idea that gluten is just one of the plant lectins that plants developed over millions of years of evolution. The grains sorghum and millet don't have lectins, but all the other grains do. Quitting wheat and substituting rice and oats, for example, is simply switching to different lectins. The lectin proteins cause inflammation throughout our bodies, just like the spike proteins in the covid-19 injectables cause inflammation throughout our bodies. The vast majority of the people on Earth are eating lectin proteins and our bodies are in a constant state of inflammation. Chronic inflammation is the gateway to the obvious inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, but is at least contributory to most other degenerative "diseases"/conditions.

The US government thugs with briefcases (Congress and the US "health"/food/drug agencies) not only codified that glyphosate (Roundup) and genetically modified organisms were G.R.A.S. safe to ingest, but even passed a law that opponents called the "Monsanto Protection Act" to protect Monsanto from prosecution regarding genetically modified organism "frankenfood" and glyphosate damage. Your skepticism about the USDA and FDA are well justified.

Beware the farmer's market foods that are not even attempting to be be organic. Some of it is drenched in agrobiz toxins. Ask the farmers what they use - if nothing else, it plants a seed in their mind. If they don't really care about the toxins themselves, they may care if they believe they can make more money and sell to more people.

Most (all?) of the municipal water in the US is contaminated. You can quit eating gluten, but you can't quit drinking water. Reverse osmosis systems are available starting around $150 US, which can remove a lot of toxins, including the fluoride that has been added to the water supply. Research your bottled water company and its source, and better yet, find a spring: http://www.FindaSpring.org

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Arcturian108 (9th September 2023), Bill Ryan (9th September 2023), chrifri (11th September 2023), Ewan (10th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Jambo (28th September 2023), lisalu (5th April 2024), onawah (11th September 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (27th February 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is some controversy about lectins.
    There have been reports from many American individuals who thought they were gluten intolerant, but when the were traveling in Europe and eating the food there, they were having no problems with gluten intolerance.
    After returning home and upon further investigation, they discovered that commercial wheat in the US is soaked in Glysophate after harvesting, which of course, is making it highly toxic.
    I have not heard similar reports about oats or other grains, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Bill Ryan (11th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2023), Ewan (11th September 2023), Harmony (11th September 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (27th February 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There have been reports from many American individuals who thought they were gluten intolerant, but when the were traveling in Europe and eating the food there, they were having no problems with gluten intolerance.
    After returning home and upon further investigation, they discovered that commercial wheat in the US is soaked in Glysophate after harvesting, which of course, is making it highly toxic.
    I have not heard similar reports about oats or other grains, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.
    I think there are several different issues here: the whole class of lectins, inflammation, glyphosate toxicity, and different varieties of wheat. You're right that most US wheat is now sprayed with glyphosate just before harvest, to kill the plants and turn it all golden (no more green color.) People that eat organically grown wheat that has not been sprayed with glyphosate still experience inflammation from the undigestable lectin protein, gluten.

Yes, the more ancient varieties of wheat (note that the USA, Inc. destroyed it in Syria, and replaced it with US hybrids) cause less gastric distress. But, any wheat, or rice or oats, etc. from anywhere in the world causes inflammation to everyone that eats it, proven with inflammatory markers in blood tests. Most people have no idea that the modern human diet is full of plants that cause inflammation, and only notice if they have a large reaction.

My own favorite cuisines were Mexican and Italian, and my organic gardens were mostly filled with plants that are inflammatory when eaten. I went through decades of "IBS" and saw several gastroenterologists, but when my "celiac sprue" tests came back, I was told I do not have celiac disease, and they had no idea at all what the issue was. Decades later, with the revelatory work of Dr. Gundry and others (researchers I can't name offhand, primarily from Australia), I discovered a list of foods that cause considerably less to no inflammation at all, and once I switched to these foods, I had no more IBS symptoms. But, even for those that never really experience symptoms, inflammatory foods are causing inflammation, and chronic inflammation is pretty much the opposite of homeostasis and the inception of many diseases and conditions.

I'll interject here that sugar and all the carbohydrates that break down into sugar are probably responsible for the greatest bodily damage, as excess (unburned) sugar in our blood is about as healthy as battery acid. Adding insult to injury, glucose molecules have an affinity for lectin proteins, and thus carry the lectins to our capillaries, where they do cellular damage. There are some lectins that some scientists say are not harmful, so demonizing the entire class of "lectin proteins" may be too wide a paintbrush, but working backwards from the research on inflammatory markers in blood from specific foods, we can certainly find out which lectin-rich foods should be avoided.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Bill Ryan (11th September 2023), Ewan (28th February 2024), Harmony (12th September 2023), lisalu (5th April 2024), Miller (28th February 2024), onawah (28th September 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (27th February 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I haven't investigated deeply enough into this subject to add much more, but I just wanted to point out that wheat in the US is not just being sprayed with Glysophate, but the commercial wheat kernels are also being soaked in it after harvesting.
    That would make it much more toxic than if it was only being sprayed.
    Also, there is so much drift of Glysophate as it is being sprayed (and sprayed prodigiously), that it is also contaminating organically grown wheat, as well as just about everything else.
    I doubt that it is even possible to get valid results in experiments with different foods and how they affect the human body anymore, because the whole environment is being inundated with so many toxic substances, including EMFs.
    Furthermore, the effects of how all those substances interact with each other is still mostly unknown, but it can't be good...

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I think there are several different issues here: the whole class of lectins, inflammation, glyphosate toxicity, and different varieties of wheat. You're right that most US wheat is now sprayed with glyphosate just before harvest, to kill the plants and turn it all golden (no more green color.) People that eat organically grown wheat that has not been sprayed with glyphosate still experience inflammation from the undigestable lectin protein, gluten.

Yes, the more ancient varieties of wheat (note that the USA, Inc. destroyed it in Syria, and replaced it with US hybrids) cause less gastric distress. But, any wheat, or rice or oats, etc. from anywhere in the world causes inflammation to everyone that eats it, proven with inflammatory markers in blood tests. Most people have no idea that the modern human diet is full of plants that cause inflammation, and only notice if they have a large reaction.

My own favorite cuisines were Mexican and Italian, and my organic gardens were mostly filled with plants that are inflammatory when eaten. I went through decades of "IBS" and saw several gastroenterologists, but when my "celiac sprue" tests came back, I was told I do not have celiac disease, and they had no idea at all what the issue was. Decades later, with the revelatory work of Dr. Gundry and others (researchers I can't name offhand, primarily from Australia), I discovered a list of foods that cause considerably less to no inflammation at all, and once I switched to these foods, I had no more IBS symptoms. But, even for those that never really experience symptoms, inflammatory foods are causing inflammation, and chronic inflammation is pretty much the opposite of homeostasis and the inception of many diseases and conditions.

I'll interject here that sugar and all the carbohydrates that break down into sugar are probably responsible for the greatest bodily damage, as excess (unburned) sugar in our blood is about as healthy as battery acid. Adding insult to injury, glucose molecules have an affinity for lectin proteins, and thus carry the lectins to our capillaries, where they do cellular damage. There are some lectins that some scientists say are not harmful, so demonizing the entire class of "lectin proteins" may be too wide a paintbrush, but working backwards from the research on inflammatory markers in blood from specific foods, we can certainly find out which lectin-rich foods should be avoided.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2023), DNA (12th September 2023), Harmony (12th September 2023), Icare (11th September 2023), Inversion (11th September 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (27th February 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://amosmillerorganicfarm.com/ab...v=1d20b5fflee9

Such a depressing issue/thread, yet of utmost importance to many. Just before the 'pandemic',
    I became a member of this *Amish* organic farm in Bird-in-Hand, Pa. It is sadly almost the only source of food that I trust these days ( as I am not in a position to grow my own).

It is so infuriating to read what Dennis has written recently about the "organic" (USDA approved) food movement and practices! Especially regarding wheat and glyphosate ! And yet I STILL continue to buy organic products for the most part.

If anyone in the US is interested, Amos Miller Organic Farm ships across the country (to members only) and has an extensive website to peruse.

Deep thanks to all who have contributed to this vital thread
    Last edited by Alekahn2; 12th September 2023 at 01:52.
    ~ "...burn for no reason, like a lamp in the daylight" ~

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Alecs (9th October 2023), Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2023), Dorjezigzag (8th October 2023), Ewan (12th September 2023), Harmony (12th September 2023), Icare (11th September 2023), Inversion (11th September 2023), lisalu (5th April 2024), onawah (11th September 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (27th February 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No Farmers No Food: Will You Eat The Bugs? | Documentary
    The Epoch Times Documentaries
    September-25-2023
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/epocht...m_content=nfnf

(Video at the link)

“No Farmers No Food: Will You Eat The Bugs?” is an Epoch Original documentary exposing the hidden agenda behind global “Green Policies,” the untold stories of farmers forced out of business, the disruption this will have on our food supply, and why edible bugs are suddenly being pushed to the fore as a "Global Green Solution."

EpochTV program “Facts Matter” host Roman Balmakov investigates the rapidly changing landscape of our global food source—the farming industry—through interviews with farmers in The Netherlands, Sri Lanka, and the United States. This is the next global crisis that is being ignored by the world’s media.
    Official Website: NoFarmersNoFood.com"

( I think the video is behind a paywall, but the EpochTimes is asking for a very modest subscription fee.)
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (14th October 2023), Harmony (28th September 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (17th March 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No Farmers No Food: Will You Eat The Bugs? | Documentary Free Online
    It's on Rumble now, and Forbidden Knowledge gives a brief introduction:

"The documentary exposes the hidden agenda behind global “Green Policies,” the untold stories of farmers forced out of business, the disruption this will have on our food supply, and why edible bugs are suddenly being pushed to the fore as a “Global Green Solution.” "
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/eat...rmers-no-food/

No Farmers No Food: Will You Eat The Bugs? | Documentary
    The Epoch Times Documentaries
    September-25-2023
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/epocht...m_content=nfnf

(Video at the link)

“No Farmers No Food: Will You Eat The Bugs?” is an Epoch Original documentary exposing the hidden agenda behind global “Green Policies,” the untold stories of farmers forced out of business, the disruption this will have on our food supply, and why edible bugs are suddenly being pushed to the fore as a "Global Green Solution."

EpochTV program “Facts Matter” host Roman Balmakov investigates the rapidly changing landscape of our global food source—the farming industry—through interviews with farmers in The Netherlands, Sri Lanka, and the United States. This is the next global crisis that is being ignored by the world’s media.
    Official Website: NoFarmersNoFood.com"

( I think the video is behind a paywall, but the EpochTimes is asking for a very modest subscription fee.)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3ijnns/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (14th October 2023), Ewan (27th February 2024), Harmony (14th October 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (17th March 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Contraceptive Drug Traces Found in Fast Food Lab Results
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    1.38M subscribers
    10/13/23

Episode Resources:

🔵 SEKUR:

https://ept.ms/3yW0Wul

🔵 mRNA Livestock:

https://ept.ms/3FhpvXK

🔵 Fast Food Lab Results:

https://ept.ms/46siAqp

🔵 Nicarbazin Study:

https://ept.ms/3rWsilV

🔵 Monensin Study:

https://ept.ms/46wLFBe

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (14th October 2023), Ewan (27th February 2024), Harmony (14th October 2023), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (17th March 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AMISH FARMER RAIDED (again) 2024 | Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture v Amos Miller Organic Farm
    the Shepherdess
    111K subscribers
    Feb 22, 2024

(Lots going on with this important and tragic landmark case, with too many links on the youtube page to embed them all, but it's vital in understanding what is happening and what it portends regarding the ongoing safety of food in the US.)

@thelancasterpatriot1662 @vivafreiclips @maxkane
    PREVIOUS VIDEOS ON AMOS MILLER FEDERAL CASE:

• AMISH FARMER GOES TO COURT. ((UPDATE!...

• ((2023 UPDATE)) AMISH FARMER COURT VE...

CONTACT THE SHEPHERDESS: shepherdess(at)shepherdess.com

Videos Cited:

• Pennsylvania's OUTRAGEOUS Persecution...

• Inside Amos Miller's Cooler - TENS OF...

• EXCLUSIVE: State agents leaving Amos ...

• Footage of search warrant being execu...

Articles Cited:
    https://www.thelancasterpatriot.com/p...
    https://www.thelancasterpatriot.com/s...
    https://www.thelancasterpatriot.com/s...

Assist with Amos Miller's Legal Fees:
    https://www.givesendgo.com/supportamo...

**Twice I cited freezer unit, but as the Max Kane Video shows, it was a cooler unit that was detained and not a deep-freeze.

Timestamps:
    0:00: Recap of Miller Organic Farm Federal Lawsuit
    2:55: 2024 State Raids and Sues Miller Organic Farm in 2024

In this Video:FarmingAmish
    Amos Miller Organic Farm

Quote Posted by Alekahn2 (here)
    https://amosmillerorganicfarm.com/ab...v=1d20b5fflee9

Such a depressing issue/thread, yet of utmost importance to many. Just before the 'pandemic',
    I became a member of this *Amish* organic farm in Bird-in-Hand, Pa. It is sadly almost the only source of food that I trust these days ( as I am not in a position to grow my own).

It is so infuriating to read what Dennis has written recently about the "organic" (USDA approved) food movement and practices! Especially regarding wheat and glyphosate ! And yet I STILL continue to buy organic products for the most part.

If anyone in the US is interested, Amos Miller Organic Farm ships across the country (to members only) and has an extensive website to peruse.

Deep thanks to all who have contributed to this vital thread
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th February 2024), Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), Ewan (27th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Inversion (27th February 2024), Jambo (28th February 2024), palehorse (28th February 2024), Pam (28th February 2024), pueblo (27th February 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,609 times in 1,598 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ...I discovered a list of foods that cause considerably less to no inflammation at all, and once I switched to these foods, I had no more IBS symptoms...

Hi Dennis, could you please share your list with us?
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th February 2024), Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), Ewan (28th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), lisalu (5th April 2024), Miller (28th February 2024), Pam (28th February 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks onawah for the above post about Amos Miller's legal woes .
    There is a court hearing tomorrow (Feb 29) around his civil lawsuit, so more
    should be released by his lawyer Robert Barnes in the coming weeks.
    Here are a couple more sources about what is happening with this Amish 'hero'
    in the making:

https://www.newsweek.com/amish-farme...re-war-1872374

https://www.givesendgo.com/supportamosmiller
    (almost $250,000 has been raised thus far...)

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), Ewan (29th February 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), Jambo (28th February 2024), onawah (1st March 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), Pam (17th March 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this recent video put out by Chris Hume (the Lancaster Patriot), a brief, full statement by Amos Miller is read regarding the civil injunction against his farm (and the entire Amish community...).
    Also in this podcast, Hume plays an interesting segment of Robert Barnes (Amos Miller's lawyer) breaking down what is at play ('outrageous persecution') in this most important case. There are just so many implications within what is taking place between the Pa. Dept. of Agriculture and Miller's Organic Farm in Lancaster, Pa.

There is a link below to watch the full clip (24 min) of Robert Barnes for anyone interested.

At first I thought this was primarily around RAW dairy products, but this is going much further in scope and potential consequences go well beyond Amos Miller and the Amish communities.

An interesting article:

"The legal battle surrounding Amos Miller and the state of Pennsylvania"
    https://www.tftc.io/amos-miller-pennsylvania/

The court hearing is this afternoon. MANY concerned people are watching, from many disparate corners of the state (Pa) and broader country (US). Activists are gathering in Lancaster, to be sure. There will be thousands of people in prayer, sending love throughout the day undoubtedly.
    Blessings to Amos Miller (and his family).

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Alecs (17th March 2024), Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), Ewan (29th February 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), Miller (29th February 2024), onawah (1st March 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), Pam (17th March 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Civil rights attorney Robert Barnes makes his first appearance on the Dr. Jane Ruby show to
    warn Americans about the government's over reach, raiding Amish farmer Amos Miller's farm
    in Pa, to stop him from selling raw dairy products without getting a permit from the state to do so...

Government Now Destroying Healthy Food (43:33):
    https://rumble.com/v4hjhgn-govt-now-...lthy-food.html
    (apologies, I cannot embed Rumble video)

https://twitter.com/MelKShow/status/

(discussion of Amos Miller case begins at 21:05min into video)
    Last edited by Alekahn2; 17th March 2024 at 12:25. Reason: included timestamp

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Alecs (17th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (17th March 2024), Bill Ryan (17th March 2024), Ewan (18th March 2024), Harmony (17th March 2024), Miller (17th March 2024), Pam (17th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (17th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is the Rumble video from above post...(got it!)
    I highly recommend those with any interest in this topic to give this a listen.
    Robert Barnes presents a good overview of the (historical) situation that is
    unfolding with Amos Miller Organic Farm and Dr. Jane Ruby does a good job
    letting Mr. Barnes speak.

In short, the Federal gov has backed off their persecution (somewhat) and into the
    picture comes the Pa Dept of Agriculture in a big, heavy-handed, controlling way.
    The injunction apparently stands that he (Amos Miller) may not SELL any raw
    dairy products, even to those of us who belong to the PMA. This affects many
    other surrounding Amish farmers who depended on AMOF to distribute their
    raw milk products (milk, butter, cheese...). It is despicable.

The implications are still not clear, but it feels like they are serious and worthy of
    watchful observation.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4ey8ce

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2024), Ewan (18th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), Miller (17th March 2024), Pam (5th April 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Worse Than Microwave/Don't Be Fooled by New Food Tech
    4/4/24
    Dr. Mercola
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=2087043155

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServe...essing-pdf.pdf

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    High Pressure Processing (HPP) is a non-thermal food preservation method that uses hydrostatic pressure, equivalent to the pressure found in marine trenches, to process foods like juices, meats, and ready-to-eat meals without heating
    HPP technology, while extending shelf life and claiming to maintain the "freshness" of foods, does not eliminate all microbial pathogens, with spores showing particular resistance to this process
    There is a lack of long-term studies on the health effects of consuming HPP-treated foods, leaving consumers and experts uncertain about the potential impacts on human and animal health
    The dairy industry is exploring HPP as a method to produce "safe raw milk" with a longer shelf life, although this process alters the milk's texture and color, potentially affecting its nutritional qualities
    Personal accounts and limited research suggest that HPP-treated foods and beverages may not offer the same health benefits as their truly raw counterparts, with some individuals experiencing adverse reactions
    Modern technocrats have found lots of ways to ruin our food — like rapid heating of milk up to 240 degrees, zapping with microwaves, irradiating with radioactive materials, spray drying at high temperatures, extruding at high temperatures and pressures and embalming with sugar. Now a new technology has come on the scene: ultra-high pressure applied to a variety of foods for humans, pets and babies.

HPP — High Pressure Processing
    High Pressure Processing (HPP) is defined as "a non-thermal food and beverage processing technique based on the application of high levels of hydrostatic pressure transmitted by water, with multiple advantages for food and beverage companies." That pressure is one thousand times the pressure of air at sea level — the equivalent of water pressure in a marine trench.

You can read all about it at hiperbaric.com and see how it works for juice, for shelf stable meals ready to eat, and for "raw" pet food. HPP will open oysters without difficult shucking — after the processing, just open with your hand and the oysters — somewhat discolored — slither out! The process makes crab and lobster easier to remove from their shells.

Examples of high-pressure processed products commercially available in the U.S. today include fruit smoothies, guacamole, ready-to-eat meals with meat and vegetables, oysters, salad dressing, hummus, ham, chicken strips, fruit juice, salsa and fruit purees for babies. You won’t find any particular symbol displayed (as for irradiation) to indicate whether a product has undergone HP processing, but you might see the words "cold pasteurized."

The food industry claims that "HPP has the potential to produce high-quality foods that display characteristics of fresh products, are microbiologically safe and have an extended shelf life." The claim that HPP foods are "microbiologically safe" is not exactly correct.

What Are the Long-Term Health Effects of Eating HPP Food?
    A 2008 review1 entitled "High-pressure processing — effects on microbial food safety and food quality," looked at the effects of high pressure processing on various pathogenic organisms and found that it did not eliminate all of them; the researchers found that spores were especially resistant to high pressure — just as they are resistant to heat.

But what we really want to know about are the health effects — long-term health effects — of eating HPP foods. As the industry plunges headlong into high pressure processing, no one really knows.

No studies on long-term the feeding of HPP foods to mice or rats — or even dogs getting HPP "raw" pet food — appear in the literature. I did find one study, published in the Journal of Dairy Science, 20192 which explored the feeding of HPP colostrum to calves. Said the researchers:

"The results of this study suggest that high pressure processing of bovine colostrum maintains an acceptable IgG level while decreasing bacterial and viral counts," but also observed:

"Calves fed pressure-processed colostrum had similar serum IgG but lower efficiency of absorption than calves fed heat-treated colostrum [emphasis added]. Changes in viscosity sometimes made calf feeding more difficult, but still feasible. Additional research to optimize this technology for on-farm use is necessary."

The food industry is salivating over the idea of applying HPP to milk. The first to do this was the Mexican company Villa de Patos, which claimed that it was "fresh" (that is "raw") and had an increased shelf life when refrigerated.

HPP Dairy Experience
    A few years later, the New South Wales Food Authority approved the commercialization of HPP milk in the Australian state. The company, Made By Cow, developed a process for the "safe production of never heated and non-homogenized milk," which they could sell as "safe raw milk." Indeed, the processing made the milk slightly thicker and yellowish, which could mimic the viscosity and color of Jersey milk even if it came from Holstein cows!

With raw milk sales booming, and pasteurized milk sales declining, we can expect to see the dairy industry launch "cold-processed" pressure-treated milk in the U.S. Will this milk have the same benefits as real raw milk? A letter published in the Summer 2021 issue of Wise Traditions3 indicates that the answer is no!

"For many years I have been con­suming raw milk from a pastured dairy in France called Gaborit," wrote our correspondent. "However, because of COVID and closed borders, I was unable to obtain this milk for eleven months and was forced to drink a substitute milk from Switzerland.

When I began to have trouble with my teeth, I began to suspect the possibility that the local 'raw' milk (Rohmilch in German) might be thermized (heated) although not to the temperature of pas­teurization (or perhaps microfiltered or whatever).

What most aroused my suspicions was the experience of a friend, supposedly milk intolerant (and who hasn’t drunk animal milk for a good twenty years), who sneezed (red eyes as a bonus) a few minutes after having taken a sip of this 'local' Rohmilch.

She made it clear to me how irritated she was by this experience, and she fervently blamed herself for giving in to my suggestion. However, I must admit that I was the first to be surprised by the reaction she developed so quickly after drinking just one sip. I had concluded that she was perhaps one of the very few people who were truly intolerant to animal milk, even if it were raw.

Nevertheless, a few weeks later, she agreed to test the Gaborit milk (from Jersey cows), which I again had access to. She not only had no reaction to it, but she even felt so good that she drank a whole glass half an hour later.

During the eleven months without the Gaborit milk, I developed five small cavities, as verified by my dentist. I had an appointment to have them filled, and while waiting, was able to get the French milk again. I went to the dentist today and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

In the space of less than a month during which I was once again able to obtain the real certified raw milk from France, all the previously damaged teeth had calcified and hardened as a kind of self-healing, to the point that she told me that there was nothing more that needed to be done.

The milk produced by the Swiss dairy is biodynamic and has the Demeter label. The cows are brown Swiss. I therefore assume that the cows are fed according to anthroposophical guidelines. However, this dairy also produces pasteurized milk, so I wondered whether their Rohmilch is really 100% raw and, above all, non-thermized.

When I contacted them, they assured me that the milk was not heat-treated in any way, only that they passed it through a cellulose membrane aimed to remove any impurities or dirt from the milk — but I think this is done with all milk and is not a damaging process unless done under high pressure."

We do not know whether this milk was passed under pressure through a membrane or subjected to the same high pressure processing techniques now used for juice, smoothies and so many other "cold processed" foods, but it is clear that pressure reduces the healing properties of Nature’s perfect food.

Since we have no idea what HPP does to the nutritional qualities of the food we eat, it’s best to exercise caution: make your own salad dressing, salsa and guacamole, cook from scratch, only buy oysters that have been shucked before you, and above all, stick to real, raw milk purchased directly from a farmer you know.

About the Author
    Sally Fallon Morell is author of the best-selling cookbook Nourishing Traditions and many other books on diet and health. She is the founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation (westonaprice.org) and a founder of A Campaign for Real Milk (realmilk.com). Visit her blog at nourishingtraditions.com."

Sources and References
    1 FEMS Microbiology Letters, Volume 281, Issue 1, April 2008, Pages 1-9
    2 Journal of Dairy Science. Volume 102, Issue 12, P11016-11025, December 2019
    3 Weston A Price, Letters Summer 2021
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (5th April 2024), Bill Ryan (5th April 2024), Ewan (5th April 2024), Harmony (5th April 2024), Pam (5th April 2024), Vicus (5th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2