Thread: Desperate plea for help by a targeted individual

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Desperate plea for help by a targeted individual

Hi everyone.

This is actually a desperate plea to find a solution to what am going through.

About remote neural monitoring. A brief on what they do. I am a targeted individual and this is what happened. Around a year ago today I moved home and made eye contact with someone and I knew there and then my life was going to be ruined by this individual. I became incredibly concerned at that point but it was too late and unfortunately what I suspected did happen.

It is very unlucky this happened to me during covid. It was done under a romance scam which I was tricked into believing. I really believe covid brought out the worst in some people, some turning even more crueller than they had been previously. Since it hasn't happened before and happened during covid that tells me a lot.

The stalker monitored me for a few months and I was fully aware this was taking place. Then after that I got followed for several months thereafter which has never happened to me before. Luckily I am someone who thinks before they act and kept my composure. Please note I had come from a horrible situation before this began so I was very weak to start off with. I was very very fortunate they left. They left just as this were getting very tough. Unfortunately I am dealing with someone quite dangerous so it didn't end at the stalking which naively I thought it has ended there.

It get's interesting in that I was set up in a way to give me a severe trauma bond with the person and a psychic cord attachment. I became a very different person after it happened. I don't even recognize the person I am anymore

The way they managed to get away with it in front of others was it was set up as a romance scam. I knew this person was a scorpio because scorpios are people who are very obvious. They tend to become obbessed with those they love and follow them around so you can see how confusing this made it. Expert at what this guy was doing he was a lot older than me and clearly knew the psyche of a woman inside out. You can see the scam was designed to make me act out against them. I was tricked in a way I have never been tricked before in my life.

It gets a little more interesting. I had just started my search for a relationship in my life. This was done to cause me a great deal of harm. I do feel I handled it well considering I was really looking forward to being in a relationship with someone after a very long time. Thankfully I have a lot of will power. I thought this was the cruelest thing anyone could do as it was just when I had foudn the courage to be with a man again after a very long period of time. You could argue those who are responsible for me did not want me to be in a relationship with anyone and it was designed to put me off. More interestingly I ended up becoming even more determined to be in a relationship.

The next stage once they left was the remote neural monitoring. When they left I thought it had ended. Further being tricked by these people. I don't even know what remote neural monitoring is. When I read about it I have never been more relieved in my life. Can you imagine if I didn't know they had a listenign device. You would think you were going mad!

It had not ended but only got worse which is good I suppose as it didn't work out for them. I guess it gave me strenght from inside. I knew they left as it hadn't worked out. The signs were very clear. Perhaps that's why they got crueler. I once read people who have failed in life turn out very cruel, bitter and evil. Successful people on the other hand are very kind, gentle and have more abundance in life.

They notched it up a gear to invade my thoughts and thankfully I am a spirtual person as I know had to come to terms with having someone hack fully into every part of my private life. I am relieved I found the ability to see past it as normally I simply wouldn't be able to. Before this happened I was a lot weaker. I wouldn't have been able to put up with it.

But due to two years of sleep deprivation I am telling you, something about it makes you stronger. As I write this I have no idea how I even put up with it. Honestly am shocked as the old me simply wouldn't have been able to handle it. I have researched very carefully torture victims. Some are tortured for over thirty years and people are simply shocked at their strength. The more they are given hell the stronger they emerge. Some people they even intentionally try to break and can't seem to do it but of course those peopel suffer. Who wouldn't suffer while being tortured? I followed these stories and began to implement what these people did to get through it.

What's worrying is these people tend to be absolutely powerless but my gut feeling is he asked to be put on this himself due to the stalking not working. I have a gift of being able to feel things on a level even I did not know I had. My hunch is this person is quite experienced at what he does. The good news is I met someone very similiar to him and literally was able to fully understand what was going on and the expert tactics they use which has helped me keep my sanity!

I did a lot of research and found a lot of information about neural remote monitoring. This stalker has a listening device where they can hear everyone of your thoughts. Now I am stuck with this person listening to every one of my thoughts all day long. It is a breach of privacy and illegal criminal activity to do this to a human being. What's worse is I am an incredibly private person. Not only that they literally also have facial expressions and body langauge they do which you feel. Trust me you are made to be well aware they exist and usually narcissists are desperate for attention so it's very popular for narcissists who need the attention. Due to the trauma bond, a year of no sleep with these people, i literally wouldn't sleep all night I am in a horrific situation now.

I spent six months beating myself up that I did not talk to them. However very recently I actually was quite lucky to do some research and even managed to make peace with that too. It would have been a very bad idea to have spoken to them. They were from a country I had never dealt with before and showed signs of very abusive behaviour. That was enough for me. I was so careful in deciding whether to talk to them or not. I don't regret it and think it wouldn't have ended well. Howver it's unlucky as it would have helped me a lot to have spoken to them. Therefore it's unlucky for me they were from the country they were from. Normally even dangerous people are ok to talk to if your a nice enough person! I have spoken to some very cruel people in my life and it ended well but i had a gut feeling not to do it. Saying that there will always be a part of me that wishes I did talk to them even though it would have been detrimental. I have always been a very assertive woman and confronted people kindly of course. This does mean it really ate away at me.

I just want to either stop it or live my life as best I can moving forward without letting it get to me. Throughout my time with this person he was sending me death threats through voice to skull and mind control. They have the ability to literally mind map you and even see what your seeing, dreaming or hoping for. I would get mind control whereby they would show me images of this guy with a gun to my head or stabbing me with a knife all night long while sleep depriving me. I even got DEW which is direct energy weapons where you feel like you are being burned all night long. I did nearly die but am a very lucky survivor. I use to feel like I was being burnt all night long and I prayed so hard like I never prayed before. I became so spirtual it was the best feeling ever while of course the hardship of suffering was still there. I have desperately tried to find a solution and keep researching how to get some relief.

This went on for a whole year. I was also sleep deprived for two years since covid began. I researched sleep deprivation is one of the worst torture techniques you can do to a human and even in prisons they allow people to sleep.

I ended up losing my home, my health deteriorated and I myself have no idea how I am still ok or alive. Even me writing this and typing away I am shocked I even went through it all while alone, when everything was shut during covid and being tortured by people who have never been so extreme in there torture. I think covid made these gangstalkers even worse. A woman is incredibly vulnerable when alone and this was definately used in there favor. I watched a video where this guy said some gangstalkers are very cowardly men who prey on very strong woman and get a high on trying to break them. Like it's very sadistic. He warned on how some are very lethal but honestly i laughed at the video thinking this didn't happen. That guy in the video was right. An isolated target is a very very weak target. I would sit and cry all night long in the toilet while these people were really enjoying the torture I was going through.

70% of targets are woman. Woman simply don't have it in them to do that.

I have never in my life recieved messages from someone wanting me dead. Now since I didn't die they have changed course and gone down the road of wanting me to lose my mind and am constantly getting these messages sent to me every day. it does help when you know what they want.

Can you see how they operate? Once they can't achieve one goal they move onto the next goal and get frustrated because your not snapping. I have never been tortured this way so was shocked, confused and unsure what to do.

I spent the last year angry out of my mind for being exploitated so badly. The pain is indescribable. I have cursed this man every waking minute of every day and I know they can even hear me through the remote neural monitoring. I know they don't care and just go through victim by victim really but I am a human.

Of course I would like to put this behind me and move forward. I appreciate life is unfair and sometimes we have to go through these things. Life happens however unlucky it may seem. I do feel very hard done by. Wouldn't be able to go on without god.

For those of you going through this any tips on living your life as best as you can. Does anyone know how to stop them. Any thing I can buy or do to stop both this and the voice to skull. Thank you. I really need this to end and would like to move on and erase this experience permanenty out of my mind. Ideally I don't want to think about these people again.

I once told by someone every problem has a solution. Please share with me the solution.

Sending much love,light and joy to anyone reading this. I hope all goes well for you xx
    Last edited by Gettingthere1; 19th January 2022 at 18:30.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

amor (20th January 2022), DNA (20th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2022), Franny (19th January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), Ioneo (19th January 2022), JackMcThorn (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), Kryztian (21st January 2022), Nasu (19th January 2022), palehorse (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Desperate plea for help by a targeted individual

There are two relevant sections to peruse; it's a lot of reading. Personally, I had to leave america to gain the peace of mind I required. Every situation is a bit different, but these sections will be helpful to you I am positive.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/for...ed-Individuals
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/for...8-Mind-Control
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

DNA (20th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2022), Franny (19th January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), Kryztian (21st January 2022), palehorse (19th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you ever wonder if these experiences you describe are the result of sleep deprivation, rather than the cause? The old chicken and the egg thing, right? It sounds like you are dealing with some kind of psychosis, to be honest. Have you sought professional help?

Hope you can work it all out quickly now. God bless.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

Blastolabs (28th January 2022), Franny (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

I think there will be avalons coming forward to help you more than I. My first thoughts are the use of crystals and maybe someone else more versed in that can help. From a physical standpoint keep a couple of cans of BEAR Spray in areas of your home, that will put anyone down. And smudging your house daily, again maybe there are some avalons that can help with this. Hope that helps some....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Inversion (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), palehorse (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Hello and welcome to the Avalon forum!

I am quite sure that you will find a lot of information here that may be helpful.

Because you mentioned the "romantic" aspect of the torture, have you read Eve Lorgen's books?
    There are some good articles on her website as well.
    Now, it is possible that it is not about the same thing.
    You write "romance scam", while what Eve Lorgen talks about is quite different.
    But maybe it will "ring a bell", if you think about it.

In any case, PA is in general a safe place and I hope that you will find helpful people here.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Franny (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), palehorse (19th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Really sorry to hear you are being targeted.

I know a few people who have been and still are targeted. Some with beams and electronic freq and others who are stalked and followed and a mixture of this and other things. I would definitely try running the spooky2 Rife machine on a spectrum frequency. It does the job of bouncing frequencies off you. It works with wifi and other EMFs to keep people clear and would hinder anyone aiming to do voice to skull. This would be my go to device in your circumstances as it can be run from a distance and I find it works well for all kinds of EMFs.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Franny (19th January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), palehorse (19th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

I've had problems with gang stalking and refer to it as AI controlled Sim gearing. Michael Fitzhugh Bell wrote The Invisible Crime part 1 & 2 which is about his problems with gang stalking. He's described punishment chips that are placed under the sink and transmit low level microwaves that burn the tissue from the inside out. Chips that transmit other frequencies will turn hair white. He said when he would start urinating in a hotel bathroom the person on the other side of the wall would turn on the faucet and when his stream stopped, they would turn it off. This implies at least one party has a brain implant or control chip. They will commonly insert a person into your life then push the button on them. This could be turning them into someone with a substance, mental, physical, criminal & behavioral problems.

C2C
    invisiblecrime.com
    Last edited by Inversion; 19th January 2022 at 18:11.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did move out of the home I was targeted in. That's how I became homeless. I honestly left my home and lost a lot of money purely for this to end. I truly believed if I left my home it would end. It was a disaster losing my home which was very precious to me at the time. I simply did it for this to come to a close. I have so much dignity in how I behave. I thought if walked away but these people are from a country that doesn't behave that way. We are talking about very dangerous criminals who are incredibly ruthless. In fact a quick google search shows there country which i suspected they were from has some of the most lethal dangerous criminals in the world. Honestly amjust shocked people are this way but am at a point I need a solution.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you for your understanding. For those who have never been targeted I can respect this does sound absolutely abnormal and would never take place to the average person as it is a covert program done in secret so that people don't know it's happening. Therefore targets never get taken seriously. Thank you for taking me seriously. Can you recommend where I can buy this from?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

Icare (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Turn the table, learn their game and go after after them and show your real intentions, I really mean that, do not be afraid, it will make thinks get worse. I am wild and raw in many aspects of life, and most of my solutions comes that way, I do not tolerate certain things and I don't go easy either with certain types, but that's me speaking. You should do what you feel comfortable doing of course, but remember, if it is too easy you are not doing it right, most gains come with pain. Said that if you can't deal with the person or group (if the problem is only physical) then move away, get another identity, move country, I don't know, but just do something that will bring peace into your soul. I have a friend who became a monk in Myanmar, he could not take anymore.
    As you said, there is always a solution, but sometimes it won't be the easy way, I just pointed 2 solutions that could bring peace for you, I am sure others here on Avalon will bring more to the table, you came to right place.

A very peculiar situation happened to me when I was on my 20 something (not sure if i was really targeted at least not physically targeted), I know a witch, I mean personally know her (was my teacher for many years), one day she told me that some nasty entity which I came to know later was another witch, was trying to kill/harm me, the reason was unknown at the time, but for what my witch friend explained to me, I was entering in uncharted territory without an invitation/permission, I always had a great interest in not only religions, but in the magic world, the super natural, witchcraft, xamanism, and related stuffs, though I am not a religious person, but I do have my own protocols and doctrines to follow. The thing is, I was thirsty for this sort of knowledge that time and since I had my friend witch and she was also teaching me things, specially regarding protection against evil entities and some exercises to help keep me out of trouble (because I have an open body), I end up having quite a few extraordinary experiences (and still have nowadays) with these beings/creatures from the other side, I had visions when awake, I can hear them around and some even speak to me, and these things alone was enough to make most people insane and probably end up locked in a cage in some hospice, that's why I had to learn their game and I will tell you, sometimes I get into places and these things follow me, but soon they realize they can't "feed" from me, they go away and target another individual.

As I said, turn the table, learn their game, perhaps what is happening to you is more spiritual than anything else (a so called Doktor won't solve your problems in this case), you can manipulate it to stay away from you, but you have to learn and get rid of your fears first.

I don't even know why I wrote about that, I am not even in position to talk about these subjects, it feels very personal to me, but I guess I want to tell you, we are not alone in this planet there is much more than materialism, capitalism, technologies and all the evil crap humans create (i know there is both sides).. , but most people turned a blind eye and they go along with the system and completely ignores the natural world, look around and see the horror of the situation and it is all due to ignorance.

Meditation and specific prayers are very powerful tools and it will help you to get through. Have faith.
    I used to burn tobacco and always have a piece of lead in my pocket, I also had baths with pungent herbs, it created a shield and helped a lot in my process to become immune to these things. If you have interest I can get you the name of the herbs used to prepare the baths.

I hope you well.
    Last edited by palehorse; 19th January 2022 at 19:04.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Icare (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), JackMcThorn (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I am not well-versed on targeted individuals, but have seen several threads on the Avalon site before about this subject. Have you tried using some kind of Faraday cage? The reason that comes to mind is that blocks all electro-magnetic energies. To understand what a Faraday cage is just think about a microwave oven (which is a Faraday cage), and the mesh that it has in the window of the oven. That is the kind of metal fiber mesh you want either enclosing your whole body, or just your head, when you are trying to sleep.

I will private message you about another idea I have.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Icare (19th January 2022), Inversion (19th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

This is a short-term solution that doesn't just work at night when you are asleep:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1425791

This thread also is particularly helpful:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-and-solutions
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Inversion (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th January 2022), Victoria (22nd January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I believe that these transmissions you hear in your head and the ones they hear from your head which are being transmitted cannot pass through LEAD. Find out where you can get thin, mouldable lead, press it into the shape of your head, cover the ears, back of neck, etc. After a good fitting, get some felt, cut it into pieces for completely covering the inside of the lead cap so that the lead does not touch your skin. You can wear a scarf or wig over this. Transmissions should go unheard both ways. Also, making a lead tent the size of your pillow, letting in air, should permit you to sleep and turn. Find out whether a Faraday Cage made of other materials and built over your bed will help. There are those in the electrical world with such knowledge and advice. Also, some time ago, I read that there is frequency dampening equipment in existence. How it works is that the frequencies coming at you are electronically detected and immediately a counter frequency is generated where the valleys of the frequency are filled with the mountains of the counter frequency, thus causing SILENCE. Someone in electrical engineering/electronics is needed to help you.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

One important thing keep in mind. God has ultimate power over all thing. They want to make you believe that you are in their control, but it's just a deception. Turn your attention with prayer to the Creator of the worlds, the Almighty God and you will surely find a way. When it gets to spiritual attacks, they just create a fake reality in your mind, but be aware that even when you are under attack, the greater reality remains the same, that will help you to undo their trick.
    God always solve things out, but in a strange way and time, to keep testing people of their faith. The believers will be grateful, but those who don't believe they will think they did it themselves.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Victoria (22nd January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Really sorry to hear you are being targeted.

I know a few people who have been and still are targeted. Some with beams and electronic freq and others who are stalked and followed and a mixture of this and other things. I would definitely try running the spooky2 Rife machine on a spectrum frequency. It does the job of bouncing frequencies off you. It works with wifi and other EMFs to keep people clear and would hinder anyone aiming to do voice to skull. This would be my go to device in your circumstances as it can be run from a distance and I find it works well for all kinds of EMFs.
    Can you please give some reasons why an individual could be targeted by a group which is similar to MIBs.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2022), Trisher (20th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I really don't know Bubu. Targeted people are so diverse as are the methods used against them. It has been said that targeting can be random and its only done for experimentation. Some say its to block high vibed heart based people. Some say its done by blood type. Whatever the reason the individual has to find remedies that work for them. Attacking the attacker is not the way as this can make attacks worse. Its all about keeping personal space clear and personal body energy vitalised in whatever way works for the individual.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bubu (20th January 2022), hm337 (25th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

If what you say its true, get inside a faraday cage for a while. If it stops, youre right, if it doesn't, its inside your head.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2022), Kryztian (21st January 2022), palehorse (20th January 2022), sijohn (20th January 2022), Trisher (20th January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    If what you say its true, get inside a faraday cage for a while. If it stops, youre right, if it doesn't, its inside your head.
    A lead box is known to stop all EMFs etc. However attacks using radionics and pictures and quantohm entanglement would not be physically stopped.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2022), palehorse (20th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

The simplest solution is high quality rubber ear plugs. When I was having the worst experiences, this was the simple and cheap solution.

Covering your head in lead, or isolating in a faraday cage are not sustainable solutions, but the temporary relief of a faraday cage should be noted. Thing is, everything I experienced was passed through the ears; hence the above solution. Anyone low on resources can find the right ear plugs. Foamies don't really work unless they are modified as I wrote about in one of the links I submitted earlier.

According to DSM, one only has to have certain symptoms of a mental illness, i.e. an elevated mood or mania for 1 week in order to be diagnosed Bipolar; for example, or 1 week of depression for another example. While psychosis could last more than 1 week, chances are the individual is going to be in deep trouble [i.e. get arrested or hospitalized] at some point before the symptoms could last weeks or months; given the serious nature of psychosis or mania. Being slightly elevated for months would not necessarily be a manic episode. It would simply be an 'elevated mood', one in which would not be dangerous as an actual manic episode.

Mind control lasts longer than one week and in my opinion is not psychosis. Being hyper-aware of your surroundings, even to the point of paranoia, is not psychosis either. What I experienced with mind control lasted for years. It was just recently I've been noticing the quiet calm I'd be searching for in my life. This happened while I was still in the city centre of Dublin, which is immersed in signals. I am now in a more rural setting, which is just a bonus even though there is wifi etc, around it is much quieter.

I do not subscribe to channelling. I am leery and still learning about chipping, gang-stalking, psychedelics, NDE, and OBE.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

hm337 (25th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2022), Kryztian (21st January 2022), Trisher (20th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Desperate plea for help by a targeted individual

Here are some of the physical tried and tested things that have been known to help targeted people and are worth a try when you have been got at.
    Blackseed oil...1-2 tsps.
    Cayenne pepper/cayenne tincture...really jolts the body back to balance.
    Coffee..helps with grounding
    Whiskey/rum etc..helps relax the body
    Herkimer diamond crystal.
    Selenite crystal.
    Nascent Iodine. A few drops raises energy and kundalini.
    Chaga Mushroom for all round healing and repair.
    Dragons Blood resin. Appears to protect the body as it raises vibes.
    High vibed essential oils like Frankinsence and Rose (place on back of the neck)
    Monitor the back of the neck. This is a point commonly used for targeting with devices as it stops Kundalini rising. If shielding with anything this point is well worth covering.
    When out and about and you spot someone or something you feel is related to being targeted then do not focus on them. Think of something else. These people want you to look. Once you focus on them then they are in. Same goes for thinking about who is doing the targeting. We are connected with thought. What we focus on we bring to us.

Infra red lamps on the spine (base up) and all chakras.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Icare (20th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you very much or your wonderful suggestions. Where would you recommend I buy the smudging from? Hope you are well

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (26th January 2022), Kryztian (21st January 2022), palehorse (24th January 2022), Victoria (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast