Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Desperate plea for help by a targeted individual

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Desperate plea for help by a targeted individual

I really appreciate your response Johan. To be honest I turned quite spirtual recently out of sheer desperation for my situation which seems to be getting worse. My health has taken a toll. I was tricked to believe it was a scam but as I am targeted they are using an individual to torture me. I will look into the book. Today I prayed really hard and I have a gut feeling they use the back of your neck and upper spine to target you. If I can find something to block that area I am on the write lines. It can seriously affect your health especially the sleep deprivation which I think they can induce. Bascially they use technologies to attack you. I am still learning about it all. There are so many books and research on it and thank god there is as I had no idea at first but even the books mainly explain the problem. Currently looking for a solutiont that is effective. Thank you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (26th January 2022), Victoria (22nd January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have been targeted for a long time and am incredibly concerned about my brain and head as I have a feeling they want me brain dead and that's there goal. I have been searching for answers my whole life as have always had weak health anyway. I am shocked and angry I have never taken any measures to protect my brain. I am very very very upset because am guessing they want you to go insane with all there blasting at you? and the sleep deprivation? I have turned to god but do need to find the shield as well. Ok my concern is in buying products that work as financially am limited and want to make sure what I get is effective.
    1.The back of the neck and upper spine and ears yes. Great idea. Where can I buy this lead from? any ideas on places or hats you reccomend?
    2.Can you kindly suggest where I can buy the stuff from?
    3.The fardage cage- What is the best place to go to, to buy this.

I know people I googled who kept trying stuff, it makes sense I guess to perhaps purchase items tried and tested to ensure they work.

Really appreciate it. Thank you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Depending upon your daily work and/or sleep setup, perhaps a good motorcycle helmet in which is placed the lead on top of which is placed some felt or other padding is one way to protect your head and forehead. Checkout electronic engineers, also do some reading on the computer about sound and frequency cancelling technology as I described above. Those sites may lead you to the appropriate engineers as well. You can find leads on the computer by looking under LEAD Sheeting and SHIELDING and may even find someone there who can make your lead hat or line it for you. Also read more about FARADAY CAGES. Your electronics engineers can tell you more about whether these types of devices work against the type of technology your enemies are using so that you do not waste your time and money. You can find anything on the computer. Read and follow its lead. Good luck.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you so so much. This means a lot for me to talk to you. We are both going through this torture together and sincerly I am sorry you are experiencing it. No one deserves this. I hate this exploitation and the "lab rat guinea pig experiement" that they later use on the average person in public. Anyway moving on...Where did you buy the high quality rubber ear plugs? I am looking for an effective hat that will protect my brain moving forward. Due to limited financial capacity I really desperately need one that will work, my attacks are very severe so am guessing a helmet or lead hat,I am desperately looking for shielding material for my whole body, feeling the DEW all over to be honest. I didn't really help myself. I had no idea it was that bad. I isolated myself to make it worse by staying on my own and that's very bad to do when your being attacked so severely. It really was a bad move on my part. I really didn't realize it was that severe. I do appreciate nature, quiet surroundings but believe me the relief seems to come from prayer, like seriously praying hard, especially at night has seriously helped me, in fact prayer saved me from dying, or being wiped out, spirtuality will save you, nature really helps and excercise but i did try that and it was very limited in what it did. I do think though staying indoors ina very bad idea. I deteriorated from doing that. Yes calm is everything. I experienced very severe noise harrassment for several years and believe me you appreciate silence after that. Like it's a taste of heaven after that. I thought I had tried everything but I am very wrong. There is so much you can do. I tried my diet, detox and thought oh that's it. Look forward to hear from you re
    1.The ear plugs- if you could kindly mention where you brought it from and the link that would be very helpful- thank you
    2.Which hat is best, i know someone sells them but how do you know it works, i would prefer a reccomendation
    3.How do I break the trauma bond i experienced, i got post trauma stress disorder, the whole year i went through keeps coming back to me, the memories, the anger, the people who exploited me, I held my anger in so strongly (not something i do but i was incredibly vulnerable during covid with no one but myself and attacked the strongest i have ever been attacked in my life) am ok but ptsd is normal after such a severe trauma,
    4.The psychic cord- do you know much about this, the gangstalker has the ability to drain my life force energy- it's a bit odd but i think he wanted me dead but at the same time seemed to be either attracted to just any woman or slightly lost as I felt the psychic attack and sexual attacks ( i know this is very odd and confusing as you would think they wouldn't be doing sexual attacks but to be fair i read a lot about it and they do it for money, pleasure and control) i really hate the sexual side. Anyway to stop this all. I am resorting to prayer for now as this has brought me peace to be honest. The shielding idea brings me peace. Nature and calm is wise. The sun and spending time is wise. being stubborn is a very naive move. I stayed isolated with this until i actually was prepared to die. I didn't even know what DEW was but felt like i was being burnt alive. All i can say is this has been a very eye opening experience.

After god knows how many years you have no idea how grateful i am for talking to you, i am incredibly grateful.
    Last edited by Gettingthere1; 21st January 2022 at 00:11.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

Silicone Ear Plugs - Basically, you want ones that look like this with the three tiers. I am in Ireland, so make sure they would ship to america. I would wear them during the day and at night. When you need to speak to someone, just take one of them out. I noticed my left ear required them more than my right ear.

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Sili...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you. I too am sorry for people who go through it. More people need to become aware of it. Regarding the spooky2 rife where do I buy this from? Any websites you suggest? Have you bought one or know anyone who has bought one and how did they find it? Would they reccomend?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes I agree with you. Gangstalkers are under drone hive mind control. It is still difficult not to be angry though. What did you do and do you have any suggestions for any solutions. I have a gangstalker who is stuck to me like glue at the moment. How did you get rid? The neural remote monitoring they really cling to you. Trying prayer at the moment. I have been trying to locate how they do it. I am also under voice to 2 skull and what they say to me is frankly disgusting and designed to induce stress in me. I am going to try the ear plugs for the voice to skull. RE the neural remote monitoring it's like being a toy and they have a remote control they play around with on you. I feel it coming from the back of my head so hoping to find a way to block. What can I do. I tried qu wave to see if they sell anything but am unsure whether they work? Also tried looking for shielding material but am at a loss as to what to buy. I have come a very long way in this. It's taken so long to get to this point. Just knowing it's coming from the back of my head and neck is a relief in and of itself. It's just finding a way to block the damage to my head know. How are things going with you? sorry you are going through it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Gettingthere1 (here)
    Thank you. I too am sorry for people who go through it. More people need to become aware of it. Regarding the spooky2 rife where do I buy this from? Any websites you suggest? Have you bought one or know anyone who has bought one and how did they find it? Would they reccomend?
    Have a look at the spooky thread. It will give you links and a basic understanding. Yes it definitely works for most targeted individuals and also EMF sensitive people as well as having the ability to help heal different diseases and other conditions.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

JackMcThorn (21st January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th January 2022), Victoria (22nd January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Hi Gettingthere1, I just bought smudge this past week - I don't know where you live, but many stores which sell crystals will also sell smudge. It's a good place to start, or you can look on line for smudge. Diane

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I very much respect your reply. You have been very open minded in your response and I am very grateful to you. Thank you very much.

Yes I have resorted to praying all day long every time i get angry i pray. I literally have devoted myself to my spirtuality like never before. In fact it's fair to say this has been my hardest test and I am the closest to my spirtuality so one good thing did come from it.

Re turning the table- anywhere I got in the world this exists. I can't even take a holiday without it. What I need is to pray and be spirtual and I hope god answers my prayers. It is neural remote monitoring which is where they target your body. So far I know they do it from the back of your neck, where your upper spine is. I hope to find answers. It has been one year of research and yes I keep trying!!!!!

I really am sorry for what you went through, I happen to know a lot about that world. I know people who have shown interest. You are not wrong. I wouldn't reccomend anything related to the devil as withcraft requires it. It is a very dangerous world and yes there are severe consquences.

Yes am no longer afraid. I have just left it to god. God is more powerful than humans however evil they become. Yes evil people exist but really good people do to.

Yes please if you could share the herbs.

Could I ask re the lead what it does? I really am very interested.

My faith was quite weak before this. I really am so thankful for this horrific experience. I really do have faith now.

I wish you all the very best.

I am very grateful and hope all goes well for you

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am sorry you are going through it. What did you do? I agree there is something more to it than we think. I don't think it's nomral people do it. I think you are right its drone hive mind control. What solutions did you find? hope you are well.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions. Any ideas for the shielding ideas for the back of the neck. I do agree. I have been praying all day and all night and I started feeling it from the back of my neck and upper back for the first time which freaked me out. I have been trying to find where it was coming from. Do you reccomend a hat or where do you buy the shileding from? could you suugest a link or a website? Perhaps one tried and tested that is reccomended. I very much appreciate it. Thank you for the list. Much appreciated.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I send peace and blessings your way for such an amazinf response. I have given my life to my spirtuality after this. I have been praying all day and all night. You are right and this test pushed me to my limit and pushed my faith to it's limit as I have turned to god in a way I never turned to him in my life. I very much agree. This is the best ever advice. I of course would like to do two other things. Find shielding material and then turn my life to a higher purpose of helping the world. I literally aspire to do what people do who just help others and devote their lives to it like there life depends on it. Regardless of it and when it goes away I will never be the same again. I foudn the meaning of life If you find anything else do let me know. I am searching. Hope you are well

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You have helped me to resolve one of my challenges and you have no idea how grateful I am. Thank you doesn't come close. It will have to be a gazillion thank you for sending me this link. Honestly I have no idea what to say other than sending good wishes your way. I look forward to getting them and am so pleased they work for you.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

29. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Can you please check your private mail Gettingthere. I have sent you a message. Thanks.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (27th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi. I ordered them. Did it stop the voice to skulll entirely or did it just reduce the volume of what you can hear. I can still hear them but it sounds a little bit further away. When you say your left ear required more, how do you put more than one in your ear? I really appreciate you trying to help me. Look anything that can reduce this I am willing to do and throw money at provided it works. If it doesn't work better to die trying than to not try!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gettingthere1 For This Post:

JackMcThorn (27th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (27th January 2022), Trisher (27th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

It doesn't stop it completely; but it does provide relief. During the day if I needed to talk to someone, I only took the right ear plug out and left the left ear plug in. This is the best solution for day and for at night-time, it will help you sleep. I also think their feedback from the inner ear is reduced. I noticed less nightmares at night and better sleep.

Some of the other ideas are just not sustainable or cost effective during the day and the night-time. Try not to leave your computer or cell phone in the bedroom; leave them in an entirely different room in the house at night. I think the ear plugs are the best and cheapest solution.

I'm glad you are writing again. I joined your TI group in the meantime. My best to you.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (27th January 2022), Trisher (27th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2