+ Reply to Thread

Thread: White House - what's the apparent construction work?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

Default White House - what's the apparent construction work?

I've seen a few of these clips today on social media -anyone hazard a guess as to what these flashing lights are? If they are anything?

Someone commented it's vehicular and traffic reflection on the window and another is that there's renovation and decoration work being done.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Alecs (21st January 2022), Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Bluegreen (19th January 2022), cursichella1 (24th January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), haroldsails (19th January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), lisalu (20th January 2022), Snoweagle (20th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,655 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: White House - what's the apparent construction work?

Working on a fountain out front- reason for the wall also I suspect
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), haroldsails (19th January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), Kryztian (20th January 2022), mizo (19th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Mod note from Bill:

I changed the thread title. The White House isn't being demolished!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), haroldsails (19th January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), kfm27917 (22nd January 2022), Kryztian (20th January 2022), mizo (19th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022), Yoda (19th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mod note from Bill:

I changed the thread title. The White House isn't being demolished!
    Bloody shame though...

Joking aside, apologies for the erroneous title -please put it down to not being able to think straight for the last few days...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), haroldsails (19th January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), Kryztian (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I've seen a few of these clips today on social media -anyone hazard a guess as to what these flashing lights are? If they are anything?

Someone commented it's vehicular and traffic reflection on the window and another is that there's renovation and decoration work being done.

Lights on nobody home.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Ivanhoe (22nd January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), Le Chat (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

That was wet work.

That was likely the assassination of the guards from the DUMB beneath the White House.

The guards were the wardens/keepers for the children ensconced there for Pedophillac purposes.

The children were abused by so much unimaginable horror around them as they waited there turn . . . not knowing at any one time who would be next.

The children were then butchered in the presence of others to maximise the terror for the adrenoclone from the walnut Pineal gland

The corpse was butchered for saleable organs and rest discarded at the childrens location.

The guards served the Deep State, the elite, Politicians, Hollywood, Famous Media personalities, . . .

The Special Services removed the children to safe keeping and trauma care no doubt

The Special Services collected the discarded and dismembered remains and bagged them. Cockroaches and rats were bountiful.

The Special Services were traumatised by the ordeal . . . it was just children

So now what would you do with those guards of the children, impossible to jail them anywhere, they didn't deserve a judicial review anyway IMO. The USA is at war.

Those flashes I believe possibly 4 shots per room or two double tapped targets in each room. Highly likely hogtied face down. Back of the head.

One room at a time, each of the other rooms would have heard the shots and knew their time was here. Not nearly enough - to quick

This is my opinion based on having just watched the video in the following webpage. It is traumatising.

The information will be made public March/April time

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LKYcaowsO693

Yes Bill, its a nice wall.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Harmony (21st January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Just Think. The mentality of those sub-humans who could perpetrate the crimes on children, anyone under the public buildings in Washington. It is these kinds of people who are now pushing murder injections, calling them vaccines, on the whole planet's population. When I see those people on film, being pompous, spouting lies about what they intend to do under the NWO, I see they are INSANE. No amount of reason can reach these Nazi murderers. They deserve to share the same fate they plan for all of us and our families. We are taught to be subservient and let the law handle this. The LAW is practicing the same evils or being blackmailed by those who practiced that evil. What then?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Harmony (21st January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), Le Chat (20th January 2022), Snoweagle (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    That was wet work.

That was likely the assassination of the guards from the DUMB beneath the White House.

The guards were the wardens/keepers for the children ensconced there for Pedophillac purposes.

The children were abused by so much unimaginable horror around them as they waited there turn . . . not knowing at any one time who would be next.

The children were then butchered in the presence of others to maximise the terror for the adrenoclone from the walnut Pineal gland

The corpse was butchered for saleable organs and rest discarded at the childrens location.

The guards served the Deep State, the elite, Politicians, Hollywood, Famous Media personalities, . . .

The Special Services removed the children to safe keeping and trauma care no doubt

The Special Services collected the discarded and dismembered remains and bagged them. Cockroaches and rats were bountiful.

The Special Services were traumatised by the ordeal . . . it was just children

So now what would you do with those guards of the children, impossible to jail them anywhere, they didn't deserve a judicial review anyway IMO. The USA is at war.

Those flashes I believe possibly 4 shots per room or two double tapped targets in each room. Highly likely hogtied face down. Back of the head.

One room at a time, each of the other rooms would have heard the shots and knew their time was here. Not nearly enough - to quick

This is my opinion based on having just watched the video in the following webpage. It is traumatising.

The information will be made public March/April time

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LKYcaowsO693

Yes Bill, its a nice wall.
    It's beliefs like (in my opinion) this that support the arguments of some on the forum that the Q psyop is/was dangerous.

Not that any Q-drops ever went out there like this - but apparently some view them as leading folks to narratives like this one. Is that the case here? I don't see how.

Exposing pedophiles and blackmail as a backdrop to corrupt state actors is one thing, but until any real evidence is presented narratives like this are just fantasy, and unhelpful.

In my opinion.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th January 2022 at 14:51.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chester (22nd January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), Spiral (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you Jim.

The Q psyop is/was dangerous! Let them pound sand!

I Believe this to be very real. I say that because I know stuff I shouldn't know. I do counselling "off piste" for those that lost their way.

I had no idea the depths of depravity until those articles hit the media recently. Ignore this news at your peril.

However, I stated the comment as my opinion without deference to any members here. It is as valuable insight to these events today as any other article posted here at Avalon. The news left me emotionally wrought. I shared.

We'll have to see what comes out in the future. There's something to look forward to . . .

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

angelfire (22nd January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), janette (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

By the way, should there be any doubt on the seriousness of what is clearly in front of our eyes now:

The Canadian Parliament has also a huge concrete wall surrounding it . . .

In Britain, Parliament Square is being boxed/walled up, unsure of the Government buildings . . .

Perhaps some of our Avalon posters can provide an update on those?

So walls are the topic of the thread so why are so many people not even questioning why they are being built in the first place?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

angelfire (22nd January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (21st January 2022), Blacklight43 (21st January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), lisalu (21st January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There are now two sources suggesting those flashes were demolition charges.

Simon Parkes inside the episode of 21st Jan 2020
    https://rumble.com/vt1act-situation-update-12122.html

LT at And We Know on the 21st Jan 2020
    https://rumble.com/vt1t7k-1.21.22-th...-go-time-.html

Who knows? Will we ever know?

Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps many things. Either way my inner rage hasn't diminished.

No apologies from me on this one folks.

Lets see this play out . . . and God help us all

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Blacklight43 (23rd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), wondering (23rd January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

As I posted elsewhere, this shows the limited extent of that wall in front of White House, supporting the view that it relates to fountain construction/maintenance as that has been typical of construction projects in the past there I understand.

(The image where only the wall is shown with a soldier in front is totally disingenuous in what it suggests.)

https://twitter.com/America1Scotty/s...076702215?s=20

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,281 times in 1,656 posts

What are they scared of? Hmm...

They are scared of US THE PEOPLE !

They smell the rage in the air...

They never EVER forgot the French revolution... the hang on the streets for Mussolini...

When the vaxed full realize the full damage... they have nothing to lose...

When Mummy's and Daddy's buried their children ...they have nothing to lose...

When little people lost their little business ...they have nothing to lose...

When our blood cant resist any more the pressure... what do we have to lose ?

We are conciseness having an experience...

Lets count it for something!

Its just a ride...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Maybee (23rd January 2022), Snoweagle (23rd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread