Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The end is nigh... for the Cabal

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Metalaane's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The end is nigh... for the Cabal

I don't know. This whole fiasco has been so botched that I can't help but feel like it's been intentional. “the pandemic represent[ed] a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.”? The cynic in me is that they've done this to kill off the "useless eaters"/hylics/somatics. Maybe they wanted to get their poison in more people and the lid's coming off sooner than they anticipated, but it's still a ton of people who have fallen for it. If Google is to be believed...

Well, I don't think they can be, but let's say they've overestimating/lying by a factor of 2x, roughly 25%? That's still millions upon millions of people who are going to be having a difficult future ahead of themselves.

My wonder is this: how many people who join a hypothetical future revolution against governments and giant corporations are going to drop dead from a heart attack when things get rough? That'd be horrible for morale when comrades would be keeling over from cardiac arrest if things get physical.

Also, how many of them will take their sunk-cost fallacy all the way to the end and maintain lockstep with the powers that be? Some people refuse to ever be wrong.
    You know, you'd be weird too if the ineffable kept effing with you. Like an old friend, the universe teases me; myriad mundanities manifested by a cosmic comedian along my path as I crawl to infinity.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Metalaane For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st January 2022), BMJ (22nd January 2022), Franny (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), haroldsails (21st January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), onawah (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    [B]

It isn’t over, but that window is closing, and our world has not been “reimagined” and “reset,” not irrevocably, not just yet. Clearly, GloboCap underestimated the potential resistance to the Great Reset, and the time it would take to crush that resistance.

And now the clock is running down, and the resistance isn’t crushed … on the contrary, it is growing. And there is nothing GloboCap can do to stop it, other than go openly totalitarian, which it can’t, as that would be suicidal.

https://humansarefree.com/2022/01/la...dian-cult.html
    Window is closing yes. But the reset is going to happen when vaxxed people starts turning to zombie2. These zombie2 will carry out the reset. So the big question is, "How many been inoculated". Will the resistance be able to resist the zombie2.
    The narrow window is the time to inoculate as much people until they realize that they are being dupe.

The end of the cabal has started not as near as you might think though.
    Enjoy the ride
    This document might seem like a bit of fun, but it also a reflection of the fact the white hats in seriousness know of this potential threat, and have the means to deal with that threat.

Link: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/im...lypse.plan.pdf
    Last edited by BMJ; 21st January 2022 at 21:57.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Franny (22nd January 2022), mojo (21st January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

I have said from then beginning of this Covid thingy, Their is no Covid virus. It is only a common flu . A virus , yes. A deadly one? No more or less than any other virus ever in the history of viruses. It is totally a means of an attempt

of total control of the population world wide. The new world wide new world order.

They,(the ones in control), Are only making you paranoid of something that is contrived, as being more deadly, than the common flu. Fauci ( spelled wrong) has even admitted it.

and has admitted that that face mask do not work. Yet the majority of people do not believe what is being reviled to them, from the very ones that started the lies, that are now admitting they lied. WTF?

I care about all of you, but I only want the facts of what is going on to be understood. Not the governmental bull**** being distributed.

If you believe anything the government says, I have sympathy for you. I understand why you do. And I wish you the best love.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), Franny (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    How credible to the averagely intelligent citizen is this 'Nocebo' effect? It is so obviously a desperate attempt to conceal grave injury and death - what are people willing themselves to drop stone dead from cardiac shock and inflammation? Utterly ridiculous this will not convince any but the most severely hypnotized person. There are desperate acts being executed on in European countries, but these are not typical, Austria seems to be in the grip of morons, Germany has a massive resistance among its people - The tide is turning but these are early days, the momentum will grow, hold the line!
    Indeed.

It is reported that both the U.K. and Ireland have rescinded all vax, mask, etc... mandates. Some countries are trying to double down on mandates for now, but they will fail. The USA is making headway in the fight against forcing poison on people.

If you have not done so, I urge you to watch the very powerful and sadly beautiful very short musical video titled “Silence”.

It says it all!

I’ll try to link it but I’m on an iPad and I am technically challenged. http://www.brighteon.com/channel/hrreport.

I bid you all, be well.
    Last edited by Satori; 22nd January 2022 at 01:02.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), bobme (22nd January 2022), Franny (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Hym (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), mojo (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), onawah (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

Sorry, but I am left with the distinct impression that the end of PHASE 1 is nigh.
    Mission Accomplished.

Now what are they getting up to?
    Social Credit Scoring
    Biometric, Online and digital ID (pretty much done in Ontario)
    Eco/Climate-lockdowns
    Power outages, criminalization of fossil fuels
    Bank implosions
    Hyperinflation
    National Digital Currencies...tied to digital ID
    Food shortages and continued supply/transport disruptions....
    Minimum Basic incomes ((( tied to vaccine compliance and social credit scores)

Frankenfood and lab meat
    Agenda 21, 30 ( end of air travel and vehicle ownership...for the masses
    FULL Codex Alimentarius implementation

They've only just begun
    Then we all have to deal with the Grand Solar Minimum, pole reversals, climate shocks, vaccine fallout...and quite possibly serious armed conflict with Russia and China...

Humans are resilient and we will probably get through all of this one way or another but everything will be irrevocably changed....THAT is also our "hope" as "they" have rolled the dice but there is NO guarantee "they" will prevail.

They have to move faster than people wake up....
    Last edited by CurEus; 22nd January 2022 at 02:46.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), onawah (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,067 times in 3,146 posts

true or not, lie to me. I need it. 2 years of this has taken its toll on many in ways we will never know.

true or not, we all need it. im tired of all the posts, over and over again. the vaccine injuries, covid deaths, the lying, the evil no arrests, fixed trials, truth cancelled, fake phony news .

it has to turn one way or the other. this year is it

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), CurEus (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2022), Vicus (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,374 times in 1,569 posts

it seems they put every single human in a position that one either chose to live as a slave or die fighting, well then be it!
    I am willing to die fighting if they come to mess with me and I will take as many people in official uniforms as I can, period.

evil bastards will have what they deserve, they already started to feel the public pressure in their heads haha
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), Metalaane (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), thepainterdoug (22nd January 2022), Vicus (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Sorry, but I am left with the distinct impression that the end of PHASE 1 is nigh.
    Mission Accomplished.

Now what are they getting up to?
    Social Credit Scoring
    Biometric, Online and digital ID (pretty much done in Ontario)
    Eco/Climate-lockdowns
    Power outages, criminalization of fossil fuels
    Bank implosions
    Hyperinflation
    National Digital Currencies...tied to digital ID
    Food shortages and continued supply/transport disruptions....
    Minimum Basic incomes ((( tied to vaccine compliance and social credit scores)

Frankenfood and lab meat
    Agenda 21, 30 ( end of air travel and vehicle ownership...for the masses
    FULL Codex Alimentarius implementation

They've only just begun
    Then we all have to deal with the Grand Solar Minimum, pole reversals, climate shocks, vaccine fallout...and quite possibly serious armed conflict with Russia and China...

Humans are resilient and we will probably get through all of this one way or another but everything will be irrevocably changed....THAT is also our "hope" as "they" have rolled the dice but there is NO guarantee "they" will prevail.

They have to move faster than people wake up....
    Agree mostly. Phase1 of the reset is the creation of minions that will carry out phase2, that which you have mentioned and more. That's always been the case. The cabal use people to advance their agenda. This time however their agenda is totally/ completely entirely unreasonable to anyone who has a liitle brains left. Thus they have to put the majority under severe hypnosis. vaxxed will do that. The rushing tide of these minions will sweep the small number of thinking people. Then everyone not usefull ( useless eater) will be dispose off. In my own estimation though, they have narrowly missed the target
    @ everyone,
    hold the line its still a close fight ahead. Aim correctly and at the right target. Never ever believe that if vaccination is totally stopped. that we have won. No it means phase2 have just started. Again our best weapon is to find antidote for the vaxxed and help the unfortunate. everything is in the movies, remember?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), CurEus (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Merkaba360 (23rd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Metalaane (here)
    I don't know. This whole fiasco has been so botched that I can't help but feel like it's been intentional.
    Exactly. Since when did the controllers get so inept?

This long planned event was then for some reason signalled in advance with a Bill Gates led coronavirus planning session in 2019. There are patents for the research and the vaxes across the web. Breadcrumb trails of Peter Dascak and other researchers into GOF. Charles Lieber's been highlighted for the nano research etc etc.

We are simultaneously being presented with a scary future, The Great Reset, with cartoon character villains such as Klaus 'Dr No' Schwaub, Shapeshifting Bill and Melinda Gates (check previous photos and compare), CGI Mask Biden and a host of other nefarious types that may as well have cloaks that they pull over their faces as dramatic music plays. They are straight out of an old serial drama circa 1950. We are told outright that in 8 years time we'll own nothing and be happy, or at least the young man in the image will, did his parents even survive? It's all comic book dystopian, guaranteed to scare and repel people and drive up a reaction against it.

There are two explanations. The first is that this is yet one more example of rule via Hegelian Dialectic, create the problem, get the predicted reaction and present your desired outcome as the solution. Want to manage the process of moving to a new global financial and political structure with minimal resistance? Scare the people to death with the prospect of global technocratic serfdom, then dangle an alternative shangri-la which you desired all the time and watch them dash to it.

The second is that there's a genuine shift in power at the top and that this process is the best way they found to wake people up from their slumber. Which then begs the question as to how damaging the vaxxes really are, because if the people at the top think the best way is to harm millions of their fellow citizens, then they're the wrong people to be there.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), Merkaba360 (23rd January 2022), Metalaane (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    it seems they put every single human in a position that one either chose to live as a slave or die fighting, well then be it!
    I am willing to die fighting if they come to mess with me and I will take as many people in official uniforms as I can, period.

evil bastards will have what they deserve, they already started to feel the public pressure in their heads haha
    I agree that we need to choose but the choice (IMO) is not between being a slave and dying fighting, the choice is between being a slave or turning our backs on their plans and walking towards a new reality of our choosing.

What we fight we become, what we resist persists. Hate cannot defeat hate, violence can not be ended with violence. The revolution needs to be one of love. We only need to turn our backs on the evil bastards and walk away leaving them to experience (on their own) the chaos they have planned for us.

We do this by withdrawing our consent and refusing to comply. We do this by grouping together to envisage where we want to go to, visualising what it looks like and how it will be.

This is the way to destroy the cabal and manifest a totally new paradigm for the planet and humanity.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ben (23rd January 2022), BMJ (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), Journeyman (22nd January 2022), Mare (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), Maybee (24th January 2022), Metalaane (22nd January 2022), Metaphor (22nd January 2022), modini (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I agree that we need to choose but the choice (IMO) is not between being a slave and dying fighting, the choice is between being a slave or turning our backs on their plans and walking towards a new reality of our choosing.

What we fight we become, what we resist persists. Hate cannot defeat hate, violence can not be ended with violence. The revolution needs to be one of love. We only need to turn our backs on the evil bastards and walk away leaving them to experience (on their own) the chaos they have planned for us.

We do this by withdrawing our consent and refusing to comply. We do this by grouping together to envisage where we want to go to, visualising what it looks like and how it will be.

This is the way to destroy the cabal and manifest a totally new paradigm for the planet and humanity.
    I agree that this strategy is the best and should be exploited first. But if it fails, dont ever think that they are gonna let you walk away, alive and useless to them. So let us also ask ourselves "what are we gonna do in this situation.
    Aside from turning away and withdrawing our consent , We must start arming ourselves and as many people. Its a good way to make the abusers think twice be it our own kind or otherwise. Balance of power is a good deterrent of abuse. Speaking of abuse its everywhere in the society particularly carried out by armed men in uniform under he command of the gangsters called government. They are doing everything to disarm the people. there is a good reason for that.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), East Sun (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Merkaba360 (23rd January 2022), modini (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,374 times in 1,569 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I do agree with you, and appreciated what you wrote but "we" are the tiny minority, and at some point we can only hide or fight, we can see now they clearly got the numbers with all these vaccinated legion of zombies, the stage is becoming day by day very weird, I am speaking for my own experience and the close ones to me, I lost friends and family to this BS situation, a few remaining friends are saying the same thing, perhaps every 100 person, 1 knows what is going on?

I could hope the tide change soon, but that would be blind hope, for what I am seeing things are not getting better, also a friend told me days ago, the vaxx card will be pushed down the throat does not matter what, they will kill for that, there is no going back from that because the cabal are fully invested on it, everything that come next depends on this peculiar thing of sanitary passport, without it they can't proceed with their plans.

My very personal opinion: It will be implemented probably in all countries, people complying or not, accepting or not.. they are almost there, here in the small town I live, they asked for my vaxx card when I was buying some food in a very small restaurant, the woman showed a QR code and asked me to scan my phone in there.. haha I don't carry a phone with me! See the level of absurdity we got in..
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    There are two explanations.
    Sorry, that was a dumb thing to post Obviously there's lot's of potential explanations. Another which occurs is that whilst we're being led down a multiplicity of breadcrumb trails the 5g and Starlink hardware and the bio passport / id card system is being put into place, the means of food production quietly acquired and a fait accompli achieved, all whilst we're distractedly looking elsewhere.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

I'm delighted the rules are being phased out in the UK but the real redpill is how our "betters" now know the price people will pay for "freedom".
    They now know that many if not most will give in to the most absurd restraints and infringements of bodily autonomy in return for a foreign holiday, a trip to the shops, sports/music events etc.
    I can't fully relax while wondering what other pointless and inane decisions and being planned on our behalf that will affect our lives indefinitely.

Everyone I know who took an injection, wore a mask or didn't see their loved ones either because the government told them not to or because of peer pressure, I can never look at the same time again.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

What disturbs me is as follows.

The "plan" that has been implemented must have had an incredibly long genesis.
    It takes a VERY long time to select, train, and mentor generations of politicians, bureaucrats. To corrupt and co-opt nearly the entirety of administrators, scientists and medical professionals and their organizing bodies.

The clearest most obvious example is how Universities, Journalists, scientists, Doctors and Governments, Lawyers and Courts have been become twisted politically correct Soros-esque sock puppets in a few short generations. They have been in "lock step" for decades now. The very institutions that are to serve to protect us from excess are they themselves the progenitors of mass decline in intellect and reason.

This did not happen overnight. To have this occur globally requires an enormous amount of planning, resources, time, energy...and this must be sustained either by inducement, incentive, or fear. We have heard of Presidents dropping dead when they speak or act out. I am of the opinion when my Premiere "disappears" on end he's probably beaten senseless by his controllers to ensure compliance....so many "leaders" are just "resigning". I think no less than 5 heads of Medical and health directorates have left their posts in the last 18 months in Canada at every level.

We're aware how US hospitals are financially incentivized to diagnose everything as "Covid" and Doctors that resists the narrative lose their licenses while Nobel laureates are vilified and de platformed...or "suicided".

That type of planning and executive overview takes more than any "natural" human lifetime, although "secret societies" would be perfect vassals to do so...asa would religions, a hyper advanced AI or near immortal intellect....so what do we have now?

"They" have create an architecture and network to accomplish their goals...we now have an opportunity to take that said same accomplishment and make it a force for good. The hard work is already done.

Do we want an Star Wars existence or a Star Trek existence?

Oddly I can see their point...in a way.
    Humans are naturally and inherently greedy egotistical and extremely wasteful and left without guidance are very destructive to ourselves, others and the world. If the notion here was "one people one world" in a positive, benevolent manner as the UN and EU among others envisioned then we would on our way to manifesting a world of abundance, growth and prosperity in harmony with our planet....and most importantly a unified, coordinated response to the dramatic Earth changes we are slamming into.

We need a coordinated world to plan, share and send resources, coordinate responses end the wholescale destruction of ecosystems and the like....we do not need overlords to do that.

That, als, is not their goal. It is one of control, fear, utter domination...

If we just "resist" and achieve a wholesale rejection of their notions of a "netter world" we are still left with the total obliteration of every institution and discipline we have ever developed. There will no longer be any trust in ANY authority and that will be chaos and bluntly it is maybe what we deserve for sleepwalking for so long. They are rotten to the core....and I wonder if that is at all recoverable....?

If people do fully wake up and realize what has occurred their anger will likely become harshly vengeful....and I am certain that is planned for and a "solution" will be presented. Remember that the "Great Reset" is also the "Great Replacement". Western nations are the ones most targeted with mass migration and vaccine overloads, we, the progenitors of democracy and free will are too inconvenient and unruly...

We, in a somewhat arrogant fashion, believe our values are universally shared and are the "best". 90% of the world disagrees. The few that do agree move to live in our countries. For the time that we are "free-ish" we need to assert that which makes us "free" our ability to resist, challenge and take bck our institutions and governments. The opportunity to do so is dwindling rapidly.

I look at the stars and I hope but do not believe that our universe is much different than our planet...endless conflicts, some at a stalemate but I don;t think it is a Nirvana just another system that requires constant vigilance.

We fell asleep at the wheel, became fat, lazy and complacent.
    Evil never sleeps...
    Last edited by CurEus; 22nd January 2022 at 13:36.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), meat suit (22nd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), Satori (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Humans are naturally and inherently greedy egotistical and extremely wasteful and left without guidance are very destructive to ourselves, others and the world.
    I was happily reading and agreeing to your post until I come to this whh mae me cringe.
    don't you think that "incredibly long genesis." was spent corrupting humanity's values so that they can use the corrupted to carry out their plan. You seem to have a very good intellect base on your writing and its kinda unbelievable that you miss this. But it can happen.

For the record humans are not naturally and inherently corrupt. We have been purposely manipulated and corrupted. Give me control of TV and all the media outlet and I will bring back the nature and beauty in most human being. I will replace those violent video games with games of love I will remove all the covid lies and all kinds of lies wars and all from the media and make all television worldwide declare that love and sharing should be the game of the day. If lies repeated equals truth I am pretty sure truth repeated equals truth.
    Just hoping you're not doing a bait and switch.

Why did I say that love, caring d sharing is human nature. how do I know for sure?
    because it feels good to love to care and share. Its our nature after all so no wonder because we are at home in these
    Last edited by Bubu; 22nd January 2022 at 12:34.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), happyuk (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), Metalaane (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), s7e6e (15th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2022), Vicus (23rd January 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

Humans are naturally and inherently greedy egotistical and extremely wasteful and left without guidance are very destructive to ourselves, others and the world.
    I was happily reading and agreeing to your post until I come to this whh mae me cringe.
    don't you think that "incredibly long genesis." was spent corrupting humanity's values so that they can use the corrupted to carry out their plan. You seem to have a very good intellect base on your writing and its kinda unbelievable that you miss this. But it can happen.

For the record humans are not naturally and inherently corrupt. We have been purposely manipulated and corrupted. Give me control of TV and all the media outlet and I will bring back the nature and beauty in most human being. I will replace those violent video games with games of love I will remove all the covid lies and all kinds of lies wars and all from the media and make all television worldwide declare that love and sharing should be the game of the day. If lies repeated equals truth I am pretty sure truth repeated equals truth.

Why did I say that love, caring d sharing is human nature. how do I know for sure?
    because it feels good to love to care and share. Its our nature after all so no wonder because we are at home in these
    I agree with you, Bubu, you can see it when you work with children.
    A child that was brought up by loving parents rather than TV, video games which normalize aggression and cruelty and social media that send it into the same direction which always be happy to help another child in trouble, will always be happy to share food and games with other children rather than try and compete with others and beat others.

Even teenagers who have been through the wringer will enjoy supporting each other in their emotional needs when they get to meet in a positive environment.

Studies have shown that a feeling of happiness lasts longer when it comes from an altruistic act which is met with approval, in contrast to simply doing something for oneself, like, for example, buying new gadgets, new clothes, a new car etc..

I have seen kids that were emotionally neglected by their parents, but were always the first to get every new gadget that came on the market, and they always happily shared it with others because it made them happy to do other kids, whose parents couldn't afford it, a favour and see them enjoy themselves.

It really is in our nature to love to care and share.

TPTB have been working against human nature for a very long times, centuries even. They know human nature very well and are doing their damnedest to change who we are. We are living in dark times now, but they still haven't been able to destroy the human spirit completely, because our souls come from Source.

The reprieve that this thread is about is one of their tools to throw us even more deeply into a state of desperation, I believe. Once we realize that and know what's coming, they won't be able to succeed.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), Merkaba360 (23rd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Spiral (22nd January 2022), ulli (22nd January 2022), Vicus (23rd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I believe this is so as we have continually been under threat as a species and have developed a narcissistic short sightedness as a mechanism of immediate short term survival in times of threat and/or duress. It manifests through fear, worry, dread resulting in our most primal survival instincts to manifest. Certainly in times of relative peace we can and do extend beyond ourselves and create stable benevolent societies...which ultimately are corrupted over and over again...THAT is external and opposite to what we state we "desire". BUT we keep doing it!

It is necessary for a reality check. As "good people" we want harmony with our world and others. A balance with the natural world, abundance and health for all...but when we measure our "progress" and advancements they are often only accomplished through brutal and horrific conflicts.

Your position intimates that a loving, peaceful, harmonious, pacifistic legacy is our birthright, okay then, how will that be achieved?

Evil is upon us, it is a cancer that is rotting everything from within, by design. The body when operating correctly will obliterate and annihilate any cancers it finds and it does this all day every day...yet we do nothing much of value until we are completely overwhelmed and subsumed. BUT if we are to enact efforts similar to how the body deals with cancers we would be forced to become MUCH worse than what we oppose.

That would mean identifying, isolating, capturing and effectively annihilating ALL TRACES of this evil but in so doing any progenitor of that type of action itself becomes the said same evil it seeks to remove. That Karmic debt could never be paid...and who in their right mind would do that and lose their soul in the process? A sacrifice I am unwilling to make as I firmly believe that negativity serves only to feed Archons or wtfever parasites enjoy that.

That is also our failing. Those we oppose have ZERO concern perpetuating a mass genocide and slavery on a global scale to achieve their goals and they can do so comfortably because we will do little to stop them or prevent them from doing it all over again. They have nothing to fear and nothing to lose, there are NO CONSEQUENCES that they can or do perceive. It makes sense that "some" of them may be aware that creation itself may judge and damn them whenever they die....and a very plausible reason why they are so desperate for immortality, I wouldn't want to meet their master....

If love and benevolence, forgiveness and understanding can manifest a positive shift out of this trap. Great, but it seems that what is far more likely to happen is either a total loss or a raging open conflict that will spiral brutally and horrifically out of control...because THAT is what humans do. This struggle is ETERNAL but through this struggle we CAN move beyond what is inherently base and distasteful and HARDWIRED into us as a means and mechanism of survival...but as conscious being we CHOOSE how to approach this.....and I do not have a lot of confidence people will act from a position of love and caring.

This is the "test" we face but the decisions today have enormous consequences for our future.

Tell me, if we identify say 400,000 architects and perpetrators of this evil.....WHAT do we do with them?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2022), Mari (22nd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Spiral (22nd January 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Quote Posted by cureus (here)
    tell me, if we identify say 400,000 architects and perpetrators of this evil.....what do we do with them?
    HANG THEM. (I mean it and make no apologise for saying so).
    Last edited by BMJ; 22nd January 2022 at 16:51.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

happyuk (22nd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), palehorse (23rd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Spiral (22nd January 2022), thepainterdoug (22nd January 2022), Vicus (23rd January 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

IMHO, the really amazing part of their pandemic program was how well it was coordinated on a global scale; curEus above mentions a figure of 400,000 architects and perpetrators.

The rewards offered and/or threats issued must have been substantial to orchestrate that amount of cooperation and dedication to the cause.

They could have easily succeeded in this if they had a functioning vaccine that would prevent covid infection of the vaccinated (even if it wasn't safe); but alas, the safe and effective mantra was just a hypnotic suggestion.

So apparently the plan was to use blitzkrieg, shock and awe and promote fear to overcome a defective "vaccine".

From the beginning we knew that no coronavirus vaccine had ever been successful; 100% mortality rates upon re-infection.

And we knew pretty early on that you can't vaccinate out of a panademic.

So really, the millions of man-hours and billions of dollars couldn't compensate for a defective product.

Apparently AI didn't work properly either for creation of the mrna posion nor the mass hysteria.

I think there is hope for mankind; at least the ones who can "see" through all the B.S.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

BMJ (23rd January 2022), gini (22nd January 2022), happyuk (23rd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), palehorse (23rd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Spiral (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast