1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: The end is nigh... for the Cabal

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Quote Posted by cureus (here)
    tell me, if we identify say 400,000 architects and perpetrators of this evil.....what do we do with them?
    HANG THEM. (I mean it and make no apologise for saying so).
    In Dantes Inferno they clearly will end up in the lowest level, there are NO crimes worse than what they are committing.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (23rd January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), mojo (23rd January 2022), O Donna (22nd January 2022), palehorse (23rd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (23rd January 2022), Vicus (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote The Last Days Of The Covidian Cult
    The collapse?

Spectacular in the history of spectacular!

Quote “Never let a good crisis go to waste” - Winston Churchill
    Seeing reports that are now predicting the end of the plandemic transitioning to endemic. Apparently a ‘crisis’ has a shelf life.

Are these emerging reports code for transitioning to the next fear campaign?

Ukraine? South China Sea? …..?
    Last edited by O Donna; 22nd January 2022 at 19:00.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

BMJ (23rd January 2022), gini (23rd January 2022), happyuk (22nd January 2022), mojo (23rd January 2022), palehorse (23rd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022), Spiral (31st January 2022), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2022), Vicus (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Oddly I can see their point...in a way.
    Humans are naturally and inherently greedy egotistical and extremely wasteful and left without guidance are very destructive to ourselves, others and the world.
    I was happily reading and agreeing to your post until I come to this whh mae me cringe.
    don't you think that "incredibly long genesis." was spent corrupting humanity's values so that they can use the corrupted to carry out their plan. You seem to have a very good intellect base on your writing and its kinda unbelievable that you miss this. But it can happen.

For the record humans are not naturally and inherently corrupt. We have been purposely manipulated and corrupted. Give me control of TV and all the media outlet and I will bring back the nature and beauty in most human being. I will replace those violent video games with games of love I will remove all the covid lies and all kinds of lies wars and all from the media and make all television worldwide declare that love and sharing should be the game of the day. If lies repeated equals truth I am pretty sure truth repeated equals truth.
    Just hoping you're not doing a bait and switch.

Why did I say that love, caring d sharing is human nature. how do I know for sure?
    because it feels good to love to care and share. Its our nature after all so no wonder because we are at home in these

I believe this is so as we have continually been under threat as a species and have developed a narcissistic short sightedness
    as a mechanism of immediate short term survival in times of threat and/or duress. It manifests through fear, worry, dread resulting in our most primal survival instincts to manifest. Certainly in times of relative peace we can and do extend beyond ourselves and create stable benevolent societies...which ultimately are corrupted over and over again...THAT is external and opposite to what we state we "desire". BUT we keep doing it!

It is necessary for a reality check. As "good people" we want harmony with our world and others. A balance with the natural world, abundance and health for all...but when we measure our "progress" and advancements they are often only accomplished through brutal and horrific conflicts.

Your position intimates that a loving, peaceful, harmonious, pacifistic legacy is our birthright, okay then, how will that be achieved?

Evil is upon us, it is a cancer that is rotting everything from within, by design. The body when operating correctly will obliterate and annihilate any cancers it finds and it does this all day every day...yet we do nothing much of value until we are completely overwhelmed and subsumed. BUT if we are to enact efforts similar to how the body deals with cancers we would be forced to become MUCH worse than what we oppose.

That would mean identifying, isolating, capturing and effectively annihilating ALL TRACES of this evil but in so doing any progenitor of that type of action itself becomes the said same evil it seeks to remove. That Karmic debt could never be paid...and who in their right mind would do that and lose their soul in the process? A sacrifice I am unwilling to make as I firmly believe that negativity serves only to feed Archons or wtfever parasites enjoy that.

That is also our failing. Those we oppose have ZERO concern perpetuating a mass genocide and slavery on a global scale to achieve their goals and they can do so comfortably because we will do little to stop them or prevent them from doing it all over again. They have nothing to fear and nothing to lose, there are NO CONSEQUENCES that they can or do perceive. It makes sense that "some" of them may be aware that creation itself may judge and damn them whenever they die....and a very plausible reason why they are so desperate for immortality, I wouldn't want to meet their master....

If love and benevolence, forgiveness and understanding can manifest a positive shift out of this trap. Great, but it seems that what is far more likely to happen is either a total loss or a raging open conflict that will spiral brutally and horrifically out of control...because THAT is what humans do. This struggle is ETERNAL but through this struggle we CAN move beyond what is inherently base and distasteful and HARDWIRED into us as a means and mechanism of survival...but as conscious being we CHOOSE how to approach this.....and I do not have a lot of confidence people will act from a position of love and caring.

This is the "test" we face but the decisions today have enormous consequences for our future.

Tell me, if we identify say 400,000 architects and perpetrators of this evil.....WHAT do we do with them?
    If we have develop it then its not our nature from the start
    a cancer is never natural or inherent to anyone it develops as a result of longtime corruption of the body.
    Do you realize that you are telling every human being that read your post the he /she is inherently and naturally "greedy egotistical and extremely wasteful"? Do you realize how damaging is this subliminal to their perception? I have encountered identical post here at least 3 or 4 times and I'm getting fed up with this kind of post. You seem to be enjoying hammering down to peoples perception their allege naturally corrupt nature. That's what TV movies and other social media do. They convince people that war greed and hatred is human nature.

Tell me if you identify 400,000 cancer cells in your body, what do you do with them?
    Last edited by Bubu; 22nd January 2022 at 19:54.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (23rd January 2022), gini (23rd January 2022), Heart to heart (23rd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Vicus (23rd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

Dr. Reiner Füellmich practices law in Germany and in California, and he has been exposing the crimes against humanity by the Globalists who,

have inflicted the false COVID-19 narrative on the public and mandated their dangerous bioweapons called "vaccines" through his Corona Investigative Committee for the past two years.

We have published some of this work here on Health Impact News.

It has been called "Nuremberg 2.0" by many, as expectations have been that there would be some kind of trial in an international court of law where these criminals would be prosecuted.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...eatreset73.htm

Dr. Füellmich recently revealed much of what his Corona Investigative Committee has found in a meeting in Poland, and he made clear the same thing I have been saying for many months now, that the judicial system is owned and controlled by the Globalists, and justice will not be found in today's courts, whether it is Germany or the U.S., or any other country.

He stated:

The only way to end this is by the people rising up and telling the authorities that this is the end of the line.

It is not the courts of law. The courts of law, maybe we can use them to clean things up. But I am afraid that they are not even good for that.

Because they are so infiltrated by the other side that we're going to have to setup a whole new judicial system.

That doesn't mean that they are not going to proceed with a trial that will be similar to the original Nuremberg trials.

He states that there will be a real judge, real lawyers, and real witnesses, but the jury will be "the people" who will watch it via live stream. And he expects this to happen soon, before the end of the year.

I was very pleased to watch his presentation, and how he fielded questions, in this presentation in Poland.

I had been concerned for some time now that his work was giving people a false sense of hope that there was some kind of International Court out there somewhere that would try this case and arrest all the criminals responsible.

But he made it very clear that justice would NOT happen through the current court system, especially in Germany.

His years of experience in litigating in these corrupt courts have also taught him that the politicians are merely puppets, and that the real criminals are a small group of very wealthy people who are actually calling the shots, and these are the people that need to be tried.

And the original Nuremberg trials after WWII did NOT bring justice against the Globalists who funded both sides of the war, as the rich leaders of corporations like IBM and Ford were never tried, let alone convicted for their crimes against humanity that allowed Hitler and Nazism to rise to power.

Some of the Nazi doctors who were just "following orders" were tried, convicted, and executed, but the ones giving the orders were not.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...eatreset73.htm
    Last edited by Vicus; 24th January 2022 at 22:53.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2022), BMJ (23rd January 2022), cascadian (23rd January 2022), gini (23rd January 2022), Mari (23rd January 2022), pueblo (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (23rd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2022), thepainterdoug (23rd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,001 times in 2,144 posts

Humans are naturally and inherently greedy egotistical and extremely wasteful and left without guidance are very destructive to ourselves, others and the world.
    I was happily reading and agreeing to your post until I come to this whh mae me cringe.
    don't you think that "incredibly long genesis." was spent corrupting humanity's values so that they can use the corrupted to carry out their plan. You seem to have a very good intellect base on your writing and its kinda unbelievable that you miss this. But it can happen.

For the record humans are not naturally and inherently corrupt. We have been purposely manipulated and corrupted. Give me control of TV and all the media outlet and I will bring back the nature and beauty in most human being. I will replace those violent video games with games of love I will remove all the covid lies and all kinds of lies wars and all from the media and make all television worldwide declare that love and sharing should be the game of the day. If lies repeated equals truth I am pretty sure truth repeated equals truth.

Why did I say that love, caring d sharing is human nature. how do I know for sure?
    because it feels good to love to care and share. Its our nature after all so no wonder because we are at home in these

I believe this is so as we have continually been under threat as a species and have developed a narcissistic short sightedness as a mechanism of immediate short term survival in times of threat and/or duress. It manifests through fear, worry, dread resulting in our most primal survival instincts to manifest. Certainly in times of relative peace we can and do extend beyond ourselves and create stable benevolent societies...which ultimately are corrupted over and over again...THAT is external and opposite to what we state we "desire". BUT we keep doing it!

It is necessary for a reality check. As "good people" we want harmony with our world and others. A balance with the natural world, abundance and health for all...but when we measure our "progress" and advancements they are often only accomplished through brutal and horrific conflicts.

Your position intimates that a loving, peaceful, harmonious, pacifistic legacy is our birthright, okay then, how will that be achieved?

Evil is upon us, it is a cancer that is rotting everything from within, by design. The body when operating correctly will obliterate and annihilate any cancers it finds and it does this all day every day...yet we do nothing much of value until we are completely overwhelmed and subsumed. BUT if we are to enact efforts similar to how the body deals with cancers we would be forced to become MUCH worse than what we oppose.

That would mean identifying, isolating, capturing and effectively annihilating ALL TRACES of this evil but in so doing any progenitor of that type of action itself becomes the said same evil it seeks to remove. That Karmic debt could never be paid...and who in their right mind would do that and lose their soul in the process? A sacrifice I am unwilling to make as I firmly believe that negativity serves only to feed Archons or wtfever parasites enjoy that.

That is also our failing. Those we oppose have ZERO concern perpetuating a mass genocide and slavery on a global scale to achieve their goals and they can do so comfortably because we will do little to stop them or prevent them from doing it all over again. They have nothing to fear and nothing to lose, there are NO CONSEQUENCES that they can or do perceive. It makes sense that "some" of them may be aware that creation itself may judge and damn them whenever they die....and a very plausible reason why they are so desperate for immortality, I wouldn't want to meet their master....

If love and benevolence, forgiveness and understanding can manifest a positive shift out of this trap. Great, but it seems that what is far more likely to happen is either a total loss or a raging open conflict that will spiral brutally and horrifically out of control...because THAT is what humans do. This struggle is ETERNAL but through this struggle we CAN move beyond what is inherently base and distasteful and HARDWIRED into us as a means and mechanism of survival...but as conscious being we CHOOSE how to approach this.....and I do not have a lot of confidence people will act from a position of love and caring.

This is the "test" we face but the decisions today have enormous consequences for our future.

Tell me, if we identify say 400,000 architects and perpetrators of this evil.....WHAT do we do with them?
    I get what you are saying, but let me give you a slightly different perspective.

You are framing this (as many do) as a conflict between good and evil but in my opinion it is not about that. The whole Universal natural order is dualistic ( good/evil, dark/light) the difference is that in this dense 3D reality everything vibrates so slowly that the polarities (good/evil, dark/light), instead of being in balance are so out of sync that we oscillate between the poles giving the impression that good needs to overcome evil, or that light should dispel the darkness.

What is needed in order for the planet and humanity to return to their rightful place in this Universe is balance. Good cannot exist without evil, the dark needs the light, but when these polarities are out of balance we have a swing towards a state of chaos, which is exactly what the controllers would like to create for us so that out of that chaos they can create a system to further enslave us and the planet.

To return to this balance we only have to desire it, to ask for help achieving it, to visualise as best we can what a return to that balance will look like. Help is available (though no saviours!) once we make it the focus of our intent and stop perpetuating the 'victim consciousness'.

I believe that help is already here and working in ways which are hidden to us at this moment in time.

As to your question of what we do with the architects and perpetrators of this evil the answer is the same, we return to balance, 'they' will not be able to come with us in this move and 'they' will be left behind to experience whatever lessons they need in order to become. We don't need to worry about them at all, they will be taken care of.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ben (23rd January 2022), BMJ (23rd January 2022), Chester (27th February 2022), gini (23rd January 2022), Heart to heart (23rd January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd January 2022), Journeyman (23rd January 2022), Mari (23rd January 2022), mojo (23rd January 2022), palehorse (23rd January 2022), Reinhard (23rd January 2022), wondering (23rd January 2022), Yoda (23rd January 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I agree with you Pueblo.

The universe knows nothing else but balance. No need to resist, fight or whatever. There is an invisible force that will support the human in these times.

Therefore when you take out of the equation the negative and positive influences of thinking of these external thoughts. You are
    left with a foundation. This foundation is setting up a true PARTNERSHIP WITH NATURE INTELLIGENCE to address the the unbalance

This partnership can be set up with a definition, direction and purpose of the intention.

This true balance then adjusts whatever the project you are going to action. It works everytime!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ben (23rd January 2022), BMJ (25th January 2022), Chester (27th February 2022), gini (23rd January 2022), Heart to heart (23rd January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd January 2022), Mari (23rd January 2022), melissanederland (23rd January 2022), wondering (23rd January 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

It's my belief that history is a wheel.

"Inconstancy is my very essence", says the wheel.

"By all means, rise up on my spokes if you like, but do not complain when you are cast back down into the depths".

"Good times pass away, but then so do the bad".

"Mutability is our tragedy, but it is also our greatest hope".

"The worst of times, like the best, are always passing away"........ So said Boetheus, and he knew a thing or two.

Or, in lay-man's terms....... There'll be another bus along in a minute. 'Tis the Nature of the Universe, of the Macro & the Micro, of the order of things, of balance.

Or is it?
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

BMJ (25th January 2022), gini (23rd January 2022), mojo (23rd January 2022), palehorse (23rd January 2022), Spiral (31st January 2022), wondering (23rd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,431 times in 1,706 posts

pueblo and aoibhghaire

That would be great if it turned out that way because of the severity of this world-
    wide present-day condition, maybe Divine intervention of some kind.

Considering our history, it does not seem to be the way things have
    happened most of the time.

There is balance in the universe but there is also total injustice that goes
    unresolved and unpunished. We often need to intervene in whatever way
    we can.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Blastolabs (15th February 2022), BMJ (25th January 2022), mojo (23rd January 2022), wondering (23rd January 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

I believe this is so as we have continually been under threat as a species and have developed a narcissistic short sightedness
    as a mechanism of immediate short term survival in times of threat and/or duress. It manifests through fear, worry, dread resulting in our most primal survival instincts to manifest. Certainly in times of relative peace we can and do extend beyond ourselves and create stable benevolent societies...which ultimately are corrupted over and over again...THAT is external and opposite to what we state we "desire". BUT we keep doing it!

If we have develop it then its not our nature from the start
    a cancer is never natural or inherent to anyone it develops as a result of longtime corruption of the body.
    Do you realize that you are telling every human being that read your post the he /she is inherently and naturally "greedy egotistical and extremely wasteful"? Do you realize how damaging is this subliminal to their perception? I have encountered identical post here at least 3 or 4 times and I'm getting fed up with this kind of post. You seem to be enjoying hammering down to peoples perception their allege naturally corrupt nature. That's what TV movies and other social media do. They convince people that war greed and hatred is human nature.

Tell me if you identify 400,000 cancer cells in your body, what do you do with them?
    Agreed. People like to confuse natural and normal. I guess it is because they have been in "hell" physical bondage for too long and not experienced beyond. Our 10,000 year somewhat known history is nothing. I get annoyed when "realists" bla bla to me that people will always be corrupt, fighting, violent, etc. Like really? ALWAYS? For the next billion years? What they mean is that they don't really care about the grand scheme of evolution, only selfishly developed enough to look about as far as their life is here.

And then they use the past to pretend that is an indication of the forever future lol. these people have never experienced incredibly sensitive and loving states of existence where it is pretty much impossible to do atrocious things to others, because you feel that intense pain within immediately. I have experienced it, so I know how different future perception will be whether on earth or another reality.

Yes, evolution throughout history has been quite slow and it seems humans will be terrible for another 1000 or 10,000 years. Maybe, but I see a different acceleration going on. The upgrade in intelligence, perception, etc. that AI could help us unleash is mind blowing. If you don't really understand the possibilities of AGI this century, then you are already seeming like an outdated old person (no offense to old people, but you know the type im referring to ) stuck in the traditional mindset who can't see how much could really change in a relatively short time period. Of course young people also are too often not looking much past their own nose as well. I guess its the habitual ingrained thought patterns that i associate more as a downside tendency as we age.

As for the Cabal, The Earth game is balance. So, it is always going to be a close call on the outcome. Being super optimistic or pessimistic just can not be the reality from my view. The game is most fun when the battle is close. So, no need to pretend, oh it surely is looking like a win or loss for the cabal bla bla. It is better to make sure that you are putting your energy to the good guys winning, cuz there could be some karma if your energy helped the cabal win. We all have a vote, and I vote that we win. That is my role, the final collective outcome is out of my hands. Well, the more I work on myself, I actually think that powerful humans can have much more than 1 vote. We are not equally using our power/potential.

Whoever said that it is only 1 in 100 who are not sleepwalking......Not a chance, maybe in some third world countries, but it is way higher than that. Its hard to put a % since there are people like us who are keenly following the corruption and shenanigans. And there are lots of semi aware people or whatever. Supposedly, 60% of USA believed the 2020 election was corrupt. If true, then no way 99% unconscious people would reflect that.

I think 20-30% of westerners are definitely a big problem for the cabal. however, the cabal needs to pull off some pretty absurd maneuvers. When you add in the stubborness of hypnotized people who resist change we start to see a majority resisting some of the absurdity. No way a majority of the population are pro forcing EVERYONE to get many many vaccines for some mediocre protection at best. It sucks that they can be on our side to resist some extreme propositions and yet not wake up from the obvious corruption.

If 99% of the people were so hypnotized, the cabal wouldn't even need to break a sweat rolling out vaccine mandates and all kinds of insanity. lol We would get steam rolled right into a nightmare.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 23rd January 2022 at 19:51.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Blastolabs (15th February 2022), BMJ (25th January 2022), gini (24th January 2022), mojo (23rd January 2022), palehorse (25th January 2022), Spiral (9th February 2022), wondering (23rd January 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,642 posts

A couple of comments after reading a few of posts come to mind.
    1. We are doomed to repeat history if we forget it.
    2. People only act/rise up when they are at the precipice. Not everyone will realize how controlled the cabal has kept us. But, WE do not need to rely on everyone rising up only that we reach the inflection point which we have already passed and can see manifest in the cabals poll ratings.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blastolabs (15th February 2022), BMJ (25th January 2022), gini (22nd February 2022), Heart to heart (23rd January 2022), palehorse (25th January 2022), Peace in Oz (24th January 2022), Spiral (9th February 2022), Vicus (24th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

The growing Resistance...

Anti-lockdown protesters smash EU diplomatic service HQ (VIDEOS)
    Fierce clashes between protesters and police in Brussels saw damage dealt to the European External Action Service building

https://www.rt.com/news/546887-bruss...clashes-video/

Frankreich: Gelbwesten demonstrieren in Paris gegen Corona-Maßnahmen

https://de.rt.com/kurzclips/video/13...eren-in-paris/
    Last edited by Vicus; 24th January 2022 at 12:47.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th February 2022), BMJ (25th January 2022), mojo (24th January 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022), wondering (31st January 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

This Thread is a work in process...

It is about documenter the résistance and liberation until definitely win for us , the people ...

By now everybody knows the news from Canada...I don't need post about it...

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ jIiFFXL0ubFY/

well Big Brother is busy...

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/dr-r...g-2-0-crimina/

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

BMJ (5th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), melissanederland (30th January 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022), Spiral (30th January 2022), wondering (31st January 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

The Covid Narrative Falls Apart in South Africa

After a peak of 37,875 reported cases on December 12, 2021, South Africa – ‘home’ of the Omicron variant that now dominates the globe – has seen its case numbers decline steadily since. How can this be? Nkengasong, to his credit, tells a partial truth by partially crediting natural immunity. He should have stopped there. Why didn’t he? I submit that it’s because of the magical thinking around Covid vaccines. Even a paltry 27.3 vaccination rate, he reasons, must have contributed to the decline. Would that ‘health officials’ here in the States were so generous. Instead, the third of the country that remains unvaccinated is blamed for everything from virus spread to the Black Death.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/30/na...-south-africa/

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

BMJ (5th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), Spiral (31st January 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

12 Countries Roll Back COVID Restrictions, Israel Scraps ‘Green Pass’

Europe is accelerating steps to roll back COVID restrictions as efforts to control the spread of the virus have failed and countries downgrade the threat posed by SARS-CoV-2.

Sweden and Switzerland joined Denmark, Norway, Finland, Ireland, The Netherlands, Italy, Lithuania, France and the UK in announcing they will lift COVID restrictions and open up their countries.

Top Israeli officials also announced this week they are abolishing the country’s “Green Pass” COVID vaccine passport for restaurants, hotels, gyms and theaters.

The policy update will take effect Feb. 6, Prime Minister Naftali Bennet’s government said, pending approval by a parliamentary committee. Israel’s proof-of-vaccination policy will remain in effect for events such as parties or weddings.

“To continue the green pass in the same way can create false assurances,” said Nadav Davidovitch, an epidemiologist and public health physician advising Prime Minister Naftali Bennet’s government. “It’s not reducing infections in closed spaces like theatres. It needs to be used mainly for high-risk places like hospitals, elderly care homes, or events when you are eating and singing and dancing.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...el-green-pass/

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

BMJ (5th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), earthdreamer (4th February 2022), wondering (4th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Watch: French Protesters Surround Pfizer HQ Chanting "Assassins"

Video shot this past weekend in Paris France shows thousands of protesters surrounding the headquarters of Pfizer in the nation’s capitol and chanting “assassins!” in protest of vaccine mandates.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ting-assassins

Today is Sun Day...let it shine! for all this warriors in the front line, for all truckers from Canada, USA, Netherland,

and what is coming next...

Let us sing and dance laut and clear this powerful warriors dance...

[IMG][/IMG]

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ben (13th February 2022), Bluegreen (6th February 2022), gini (22nd February 2022), onawah (6th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

'Grand Jury, The Court of Public Opinion

Attorney Reiner Fuellmich Opening Statements (Part 1), and (Part 2)

https://twitter.com/thevigilantfox/s...23893846962176
    Last edited by Eva2; 6th February 2022 at 03:41.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

onawah (6th February 2022), Peace in Oz (6th February 2022), Ravenlocke (12th February 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022), thepainterdoug (6th February 2022), Vicus (6th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

European country declares ‘beginning of the end’ of Covid pandemic

Poland’s health minister hopes the nation will soon be able to enter “normal operating mode”

The end of the global pandemic is now in sight, Poland’s Health Minister Adam Niedzielski said on Wednesday, expressing hope that the country will soon begin to return to normal life.

Speaking at a press conference, the minister said that in February he expects a significant decrease in infections, which, in turn, will lower the risk of the healthcare system becoming overwhelmed. If this is the case, in March the government would be in a position to ease restrictions so the country can enter “normal operating mode” in the spring.

“From my point of view, and as often as I have been a pessimist, I am now optimist: we have the beginning of the end of the pandemic,” Niedzielski said.

Admitting that “this is a very serious declaration,” he explained that his opinion was based on “the characteristics of the pandemic in other countries,” where the fifth wave of Covid had peaked earlier, than in Poland. As those countries are already lifting restrictions, it is likely that the same scenario awaits Poland, the health minister claimed.

In January, the country’s prime minister, Mateusz Morawiecki, expressed hope that the Covid wave caused by the Omicron variant would be the last one, as some experts suggest. He also pledged to transform his Covid-19 advisory board into a Covid council, tasked not only with combatting the virus but also with developing a strategy of recovery from the pandemic.

The number of active cases in Poland has been decreasing for several days in a row, but slightly increased on February 9. More than 757,000 people are currently infected with Covid in the country.

https://www.rt.com/news/548795-covid...-end-pandemic/

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ClearWater (9th February 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,068 times in 3,146 posts

the adherence to test results and number of cases is so misguided and tiring. Its whos sick with symptoms that matters.

its like reporting on the number of mosquito bites people are getting in regards to whos actually getting dengue fever.

this " positive cases" thing is one of the biggest cons i have seen in my lifetime.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (9th February 2022), gini (22nd February 2022), s7e6e (15th February 2022), Spiral (9th February 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022), Vicus (9th February 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,334 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    the adherence to test results and number of cases is so misguided and tiring. Its whos sick with symptoms that matters.

its like reporting on the number of mosquito bites people are getting in regards to whos actually getting dengue fever.

this " positive cases" thing is one of the biggest cons i have seen in my lifetime.
    and then I get raised eyebrows when I explain to the Covidians that high case numbers of such a (harmless) disease are actually a good thing as it promotes real herd immunity faster, they will never understand that

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

gini (22nd February 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022), thepainterdoug (10th February 2022), Vicus (10th February 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Top German court rules on challenge of vaccine mandate

The country’s highest legal authority rejected a petition against a Covid-19 jab requirement for healthcare workers

Germany’s Constitutional Court on Friday rejected a request to postpone a highly-debated mandate requiring healthcare workers to get vaccinated against Covid-19 or provide proof of natural immunity. However, the mandate has already been suspended by one German state.

The court in Karlsruhe ruled against opponents of the mandate, who were seeking a temporary injunction while a legal challenge to the order proceeds through the courts. While the court will rule on the constitutionality of the mandate at a later date, Friday’s ruling clears the way for it to come into effect as planned on March 15.

The mandate will require all employees in hospitals, care homes, doctors’ offices and other healthcare settings like physiotherapy and massage clinics to get fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or provide proof of recovery from the illness. The health authorities will be given the power to either ban those who refuse from the workplace or allow them to work regardless.

Germany has been slower than some of its European neighbors in lifting its coronavirus restrictions. While individual states can set many of their own policies, most have chosen to maintain strict ‘2G’ rules, meaning entry to bars, shops, and restaurants is permitted only to those who can show proof of vaccination or recovery. Some states, like Bremen, Rhineland-Palatinate, and Lower Saxony, require a negative test on top of the standard 2G requirements.

Chancellor Olaf Scholz said on Friday that the federal government will discuss “the first steps at reopening” during a meeting next week.

The wealthy southern state of Bavaria has led the way in rolling back restrictions. While 2G rules remain in place for Bavarian restaurants and bars, they have been scrapped for other businesses and venues, and state premier Markus Soeder announced on Monday that he would not enforce the mandate for healthcare workers. Soeder said the vaccine requirement is “no longer an effective means” to stop transmission of the coronavirus.

The mandate has also been criticized from within the healthcare industry. Daniel Schloer, owner of the SunaCare GmbH agency, warned last month that German households could “have a problem getting the care they need,” as only around 40% of the carers his company works with have been vaccinated.

https://www.rt.com/news/549079-court...ine-challenge/

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ClearWater (14th February 2022), gini (22nd February 2022), Ravenlocke (12th February 2022), The KMan (13th February 2022), wondering (12th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast