+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Larry Battson gives lecture on Bigfoot, Patterson–Gimlin film analysis

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Larry Battson gives lecture on Bigfoot, Patterson–Gimlin film analysis

Hello folks,

I just stumbled across this interview earlier today and felt it should be posted. Larry Battson is a wildlife enthusiast and here he gives a good discussion on Squatch touching in the Patterson-Gimlin film and also provides various audio recording as well as going into various stories that have been shared with him (some of which took place in Indiana of all places).

I just finished watching and was quite impressed.

Hope you enjoy.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), CurEus (21st January 2022), DeDukshyn (24th January 2022), Nasu (21st January 2022), Ol' Roy (21st January 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2022), yelik (21st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Larry Battson gives lecture on Bigfoot, Patterson–Gimlin film analysis

Interesting, with all the modern tech around I would have expected some better footage.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Spellbound (22nd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Default Re: Larry Battson gives lecture on Bigfoot, Patterson–Gimlin film analysis

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), Spellbound (22nd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Interesting, with all the modern tech around I would have expected some better footage.
    Same could be said for ET / UFO's, I imagine There's also something to be said for the paranormal side of Squatch (if there is one, which I think there very well could be).

That said...I enjoyed the above clip and will be playing it for a couple of friends who are coming to my condo tonight for the UFC Main Event.

I found intriguing the stories of people who have woken up and looked out their bedroom windows to see Squatch peering in from the outside. Imagine standing inside your bedroom knowing Squatch is a mere 12 inches away from you on the outside. I also liked the stories of hunters who have followed deer down hills only to find Squatch then killing the deer, throwing the deer up over their shoulders, looking straight at the hunters....and then walking off into the forest with their prey. I mean, as a hunter in that situation....who do you think or even say to yourself....lol.

Dave - Toronto

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), scotslad (23rd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2022), sunwings (23rd January 2022), yelik (23rd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Spellbound, Yes I agree but it is strange how this being / creature has managed to avoid detection or capture unless it can somehow move in stealth mode when needed. Perhaps it just pops in now and again for a friendly visit. I'm sure the military would have tried to capture it if they could.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), Spellbound (24th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Same could be said for ET / UFO's, I imagine There's also something to be said for the paranormal side of Squatch (if there is one, which I think there very well could be).

That said...I enjoyed the above clip and will be playing it for a couple of friends who are coming to my condo tonight for the UFC Main Event.

I found intriguing the stories of people who have woken up and looked out their bedroom windows to see Squatch peering in from the outside. Imagine standing inside your bedroom knowing Squatch is a mere 12 inches away from you on the outside. I also liked the stories of hunters who have followed deer down hills only to find Squatch then killing the deer, throwing the deer up over their shoulders, looking straight at the hunters....and then walking off into the forest with their prey. I mean, as a hunter in that situation....who do you think or even say to yourself....lol.

Dave - Toronto
    Hi Dave. I watched most of your vid, and ended up being unimpressed. Not saying Larry doesn’t believe everything he’s saying, but he seems to be a storyteller. I don’t mean a fib-teller, I mean the ageless vocation of preserving important cultural knowledge. I think he does well at that, and the result is culturally rich.

For the decades I’ve heard if them, I’ve weighed believe-scale 10 or so, scale goes to 100. Way lower than ETs and FTL craft and such, but still. Now, with more practice looking critically at cultural things, not so sure.

The thing is, we like what we like. Even mixing and conversing, even like on a great forum such as this, rarely changes that.

If a person doesn’t prove something to themself, tho they may not get that chance, our best bet is to believe a person we believe IN. Still a shaky foundation. I have been fooled many times in my life, and likely will be again.

One big thing I CAN prove to myself is how ‘spirit’ works (from nefarious influences to the gifts and promise of God). My gut is telling me that this saskfoot thing, even if very true and real, is something I don’t need to know. So that takes the pressure off searching and deciding; I will face that when it faces me. Always looking for people I can trust tho. 🧐

Edit - John from Edmonton, born Ontarian ~8)
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 24th January 2022 at 02:55.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Spellbound (24th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread