+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Machupo Virus in new paracetamol tablets?

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Machupo Virus in new paracetamol tablets?

An aunt Send us a warning that gone viral. Stating that a new paracetamol p/500 is tainted with the said virus. I made a quick google search and the first 2 pages said its a hoax or fact check. I did not go to number 3 page.

Just putting it out there as a heads up. Big companies particularly big pharma and anything that comes from them should be a big no. Well we already knew that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=para...hrome&ie=UTF-8

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (22nd January 2022), Franny (23rd January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), palehorse (22nd January 2022), pyrangello (22nd January 2022), Sadieblue (22nd January 2022), Spiral (22nd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), Violet3 (22nd January 2022), yelik (22nd January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Default Re: Machupo Virus in new paracetamol tablets?

I wouldn't have gone to page three, either. I fear this is just one of many BS 'alerts' put out there to scare the bejesus out of the population - given that Paracetamol is an extremely popular painkiller, used by billions. Wouldn't put it past big pharma, though, to have actually done this. But really, they have no real need now since a huge slice of the population have already bared their arms for the killer/maimer vax.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Bubu (22nd January 2022), Spiral (22nd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

I for one will not take paracetamol or any kind of pill. Well I rarely get sick. the only time I was injured was by a freak accident which requires antibiotics. Now that I have leaned how to make natural anti biotics there is no reason for me to take any pill. Does not mater if this is fake news or not. But for others this could be something to consider

Just want to remind you that we are being attack from every direction with all kinds of ammo. Why is that so if the killer maimer alone can do the job

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Governments are on the defensive to distract attention from their disatrous policies and failed gene therapy saviour. The internet is now overloaded with many false stories in an attempt to discredit genuine conspiracy information. The UK government has actually set up a misinformation department which pushes out misinformation itself - we are in a pschological and information mind war.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), bobme (23rd January 2022), palehorse (23rd January 2022), Spiral (22nd January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Probably the rumors started on 4chan->8kun? 7chan? reddit? anychan? blockchan? whatever chan..
    these networks (not limited to them only) are definitely overloaded with crap, with wannabe of all sorts, specially those for the "lulz", quite a lot of memes start in these places as a mere joke. But also quite a few nasty events like shootout, bitcoin heist, bomb attacks, were posted as a warning before it happened in many of these places before mentioned, they are a light version of those real nasty websites in the deep nets.
    [Unknown] Usenet servers, IRC, forums, alternative networks are also places where people start crazy things like this, it take a little while until it matures and become visible in mainstream networks like fakebook/twitter/instagram/etc.. amazing internet packed with everything, love it or hate it haha

I still access many of these places to see what is the next big bull**** coming up, but of course can't take it so seriously, but it is also a great resourceful place packed with data of all sorts.

For what I know there is so many pharma companies that make acetaminophen, it ranges from small to large corporations across the world, here in Thailand there is labs manipulating it, Chinaand India are huge on it. The metabolism of this drug is straight to the liver, and elimination/excretion is fast (few hours) via urine, whatever IF they messed with it, must bind to the liver cells I guess.
    It was the first time I ever heard about "Machupo" (Bolivian hemorrhagic fever), did a little reading about it, and it seems to spread more from rodents to human, but also from human to human, in some cases nurses got infected when taking care of patients, the virus is found in rodents (like mice) tough. I heard about the Argentinian hemorrhagic fever and Lassa hemorrhagic fever, I guess all countries have their own hemorrhagic fever named after the location it occurred, apparently they are all part of the same family "Arenaviridae".

Hopefully is just another bitter joke!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread