On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default How remote healing devices might work

Mod note from Bill:

I've separated out a bunch of posts from onawah's
    Spooky 2, Affordable Rife Technology Device thread to start this new one. There was a danger that the original thread (about personal experiences, how to use the machine, etc) was being derailed a little.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    The Spooky2 seems to be a legitimate device from my research.

It is EXPENSIVE, it should NOT be expensive

We here at Avalon could combine our skills and easily manufacture an affordable device.

I know electronics well, I've posted about PEMF machines that I have been making (actually just realized a silly beginners mistake I had been making and now can make PEMF machines that are hundreds of times more powerful and half the cost.

I've also recently had my first circuit boards manufactured recently and the device worked, its a synthesizer device, which is about a similar complexity as the spooky.

If anyone would like to help with the project get in touch.

I figure we first need to break down specifically what the spooky device does, and go from there.

They make multiple devices with different functions, the way I see it the spooky can be a PEMF device, or a rife device.

The difference between the two is likely much less drastic than we realize.

I am 95% sure that the mechanism of action of a PEMF device is also scalar waves.

Why?

PEMF is pulsed electro magnetic frequency, basically you pump energy into a copper coil a frequency. This creates a pulsed magnetic field.

Multiple experiments have shown that a spinning magnet, which would also create a pulsed magnetic field, DOES NOT WORK. Therefore when pumping a coil with electricity there must be some other form of energy at play, scalar waves? Maybe....
    I don't know of anywhere you could buy a much trusted basic Rife machine and free downloadable software, which is constantly upgraded and added to, as well as a backup team with years of research, experience and how to videos for under 300 dollars.

There seems little point in reinventing this wheel to try to save a few pennies when it really is value for money and has nothing comparable for its price on the market. A lot of damage can be done with frequencies and inexperience.
    I can see both sides. There's a lot of old gear our there which would otherwise be destined for a landfill. If it could be turned into something which helped people it would be an environmentally friendly way of going about it. Especially for those where the 300 dollars effectively puts it out of reach?
    Only if the western world is the only one that matters.

300 dollars? There are countries where people survive with 10 dollars per month, i guess they are not important. Money moves things around, right?

*If it doesn't happen in the US, it doesn't matter* Just like in the movies

Regardless of price, the idea of what frequencies do is totally corrupted by now, so that even if the price and materials went down, people would have no idea what they are doing in the first place

It's just a very confused generation of adults that never managed to understand what they were learning, and they just faked it hoping that "fake it till you make it" somehow would turn true

There is no way that a physical electronic device of any kind can do anything to a person, in the way that is being proposed. The reason is basic, if a simple cheap device can do you good or harm, then you are nothing but a puppet, unable to do anything about it. That also goes completely against the "I Am" powerful thing most of the people into this area believe. So either you are or you are not

You can't be above while also be below, unless you are everything, then you would not need to do anything at all, if that were the case. See? This is a conundrum that a lot of people can't realise...

I could say a lot more about this, but i won't. Because i rather want to hear if someone here has any understanding and wants to tell me i'm wrong. If so, please do explain in detail, i do want to know how you consider this entire thing
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd January 2022 at 17:28.
    Tired

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022), Strat (21st January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), Vicus (23rd January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: How remote healing devices might work

Malisa, it's pointless to attack something that you don't know anything about.
    If you are sincerely interested in finding out what this technology can do, you would have to study up at least a little on Royal Rife.
    See: http://www.royal-rife.com/
    His fate was similar to Tesla's in that extremely rich and powerful people didn't want his work to destroy their profits.
    You wrote: "The reason is basic, if a simple cheap device can do you good or harm, then you are nothing but a puppet, unable to do anything about it."
    Unfortunately, simple cheap devices are doing us harm all the time.
    Just take a look at this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...top+5G+before+
    But if frequencies can do us harm, then why couldn't other frequencies also benefit us?
    I only paid $166 plus shipping for my device and considering how much better I feel when it's running, I really don't consider that to be expensive (and I am living on a small fixed income.)
    Since I was able to start it up again recently, I've been feeling much better and it's still only going through the initial detox protocol which I went through already when I first got it started.
    And that's taking into consideration the fact that it's been very cold and humid here, which is not comfortable weather for me at all.

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    The Spooky2 seems to be a legitimate device from my research.

It is EXPENSIVE, it should NOT be expensive

We here at Avalon could combine our skills and easily manufacture an affordable device.

I know electronics well, I've posted about PEMF machines that I have been making (actually just realized a silly beginners mistake I had been making and now can make PEMF machines that are hundreds of times more powerful and half the cost.

I've also recently had my first circuit boards manufactured recently and the device worked, its a synthesizer device, which is about a similar complexity as the spooky.

If anyone would like to help with the project get in touch.

I figure we first need to break down specifically what the spooky device does, and go from there.

They make multiple devices with different functions, the way I see it the spooky can be a PEMF device, or a rife device.

The difference between the two is likely much less drastic than we realize.

I am 95% sure that the mechanism of action of a PEMF device is also scalar waves.

Why?

PEMF is pulsed electro magnetic frequency, basically you pump energy into a copper coil a frequency. This creates a pulsed magnetic field.

Multiple experiments have shown that a spinning magnet, which would also create a pulsed magnetic field, DOES NOT WORK. Therefore when pumping a coil with electricity there must be some other form of energy at play, scalar waves? Maybe....
    I don't know of anywhere you could buy a much trusted basic Rife machine and free downloadable software, which is constantly upgraded and added to, as well as a backup team with years of research, experience and how to videos for under 300 dollars.

There seems little point in reinventing this wheel to try to save a few pennies when it really is value for money and has nothing comparable for its price on the market. A lot of damage can be done with frequencies and inexperience.
    I can see both sides. There's a lot of old gear our there which would otherwise be destined for a landfill. If it could be turned into something which helped people it would be an environmentally friendly way of going about it. Especially for those where the 300 dollars effectively puts it out of reach?
    Only if the western world is the only one that matters.

300 dollars? There are countries where people survive with 10 dollars per month, i guess they are not important. Money moves things around, right?

*If it doesn't happen in the US, it doesn't matter* Just like in the movies

Regardless of price, the idea of what frequencies do is totally corrupted by now, so that even if the price and materials went down, people would have no idea what they are doing in the first place

It's just a very confused generation of adults that never managed to understand what they were learning, and they just faked it hoping that "fake it till you make it" somehow would turn true

There is no way that a physical electronic device of any kind can do anything to a person, in the way that is being proposed. The reason is basic, if a simple cheap device can do you good or harm, then you are nothing but a puppet, unable to do anything about it. That also goes completely against the "I Am" powerful thing most of the people into this area believe. So either you are or you are not

You can't be above while also be below, unless you are everything, then you would not need to do anything at all, if that were the case. See? This is a conundrum that a lot of people can't realise...

I could say a lot more about this, but i won't. Because i rather want to hear if someone here has any understanding and wants to tell me i'm wrong. If so, please do explain in detail, i do want to know how you consider this entire thing
    Last edited by onawah; 19th January 2022 at 17:08.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Arcturian108 (20th January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Mashika (20th January 2022), mountain_jim (20th January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), Trisher (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

The Spooky can do distant healing. For those who want to help others its an option regardless of where they are in the world. Its really a western world device treating western world illnesses.
    Thanks Trisher, i believe you are very correct with this, i may not be on the correct mindset or POV around this
    Tired

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I do have some knowledge about how electronics affect people around, and even other machines. I do work on that area and related areas

I was going to post something here but it's way too technical and obscure, so i did not find a way to make it clean at all. I took a step back as it will not add anything useful as to where i am coming from, for the things i posted

The relationship between a frequency and what it does to a body, and what is transmitted through that channel in that specific frequency is an important matter

In short, is not just the frequency, it's what's transmitted also, through the channel working on that frequency, which is what some machines are doing. The radio frequencies of course can harm people, but that's just not the end or beginning of it, there's a lot more to it

We are talking about electronic devices, there are protocols of communication sent through radio signals, and then devices need to understand them to be able to either accept them or lock them out. A device designed to reject or block some kind of signal, needs to be aware exactly what that signal is, and then it means the people who designed it understand perfectly what the signal is doing and how it's coming in. It is not just the radio signal at a specific frequency, there is something being sent along as information or data, that reaches the person or receptor, and then causes an effect
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th January 2022 at 01:42.
    Tired

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022), Strat (21st January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,401 times in 32,916 posts

The Spooky can do distant healing. For those who want to help others its an option regardless of where they are in the world.
    Yes. Masha, do read my post #21 here. You might find that interesting.

Whatever it transmits doesn't obey the inverse square law, diminishing in intensity rapidly with distance like a radio wave or a light beam. It maintains its strength right round the world if needed.

So it's nothing in the electromagnetic spectrum. It's more related to homeopathic frequencies, and may not actually operate in the physical domain at all.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Anna70 (22nd January 2022), Arcturian108 (20th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Mashika (20th January 2022), onawah (20th January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022), Sunny (20th January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (20th January 2022), Yoda (20th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The Spooky can do distant healing. For those who want to help others its an option regardless of where they are in the world.
    Yes. Masha, do read my post #21 here. You might find that interesting.

Whatever it transmits doesn't obey the inverse square law, diminishing in intensity rapidly with distance like a radio wave or a light beam. It maintains its strength right round the world if needed.

So it's nothing in the electromagnetic spectrum. It's more related to homeopathic frequencies, and may not actually operate in the physical domain at all.

Thank you

I guess what i wanted to say, in short format is this:

I do believe there is something going on, but an electronic device can protect you from it?

What was happening before electronics? There sure were ways to protect yourself from harm, and if this tech has been around for thousands/millions of years, then how people did survive it at all?

Trust the machine to defend against the machine. For sure the tech could be hacked and make it work against itself, but i don't think that's what is happening here

If there is an electronic device that can do this, then it may actually be "the person" who is doing it, since it's been going on from way before we had access to this kind of tech. The device may work as an activator of some sort, but don't place all the energy and hope into it. It could be very likely just be an initiator, then the person activates something internal that actually does the real job

I just don't see how a simple device would do all of this, without an external source of both power and reconstructive (self healing) intelligence. I think it's the same person who is actually doing it, in the end

For me, remote healing and the way this device seems to work, are the same thing, if we think of it this way, we are not here on this body, we are remote already. So healing of the body is done through a connection from our real/remote location, right? Everything has always been remote, and if something like the tree of knowledge exists, then we are all in the same 'network', that's why it's possible to connect and heal remotely. This device may actually be the trigger that activates this mode of existence, but is not what does the hard work, that's what i was trying to (badly) explain before, but as usual i failed on my first attempt
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th January 2022 at 02:25.
    Tired

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Charles Harris (9th February 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022), Strat (21st January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I don't think it was fair so say that i'm "attacking" and that i "i don't know anything about"

I may have a different view of some things, but i do know something or otherwise i would not comment at all

I'm sorry if what i said sounded wrong, but there are truths (and issues) in placing too much fate on an electronic device, almost to the point of some people depending on it instead of on themselves. Hopefully my previous post may add a bit more context into what i was saying

I'm sorry it came out like that, it wasn't my intention at all
    Tired

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022), Strat (21st January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), Vicus (23rd January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

It's my understanding, rightly or wrongly that these devices kill parasites, they don't really do "anything" to the human.

Like The Hulda Clarke machine https://drclark.net/en-us/products-d...basics/zapping

As for healing at a distance ? Surely that would require a quantum connection between the person using the device & the receiver ?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Think morphic fields, Malisa.

Consider what non-local space actually means.

Then see what is happening in our world today, with the unnatural way we manipulate energy, to bend it to our will for communication. Those waves, communication/information, are extremely chaotic. They are using every trick in the book to pack information into that energy field, and none of it is natural or normal. All of those fields interfere with the body's intelligence. It is part of the reason there are so many long-term health effects in our society. It could even be the most deleterious, and unhealthy component of all the insults our bodies must endure in this modern world. Our bodies can't heal properly because these fields confuse the natural intelligence of the morphic field.

This rife technology is much like Reiki energy, or prana, or life force energy. So ya, it is the same energy and much of it is working on the idea of intentional coupling. That is, you intend to heal and allow healing to take place. Conscious awareness of the mode of delivery is not required and can alter the effectiveness of such treatment.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (20th January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Lilyofthestars (25th January 2022), lisalu (20th January 2022), onawah (20th January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022), Sunny (20th January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), Trisher (20th January 2022), wondering (20th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    It's my understanding, rightly or wrongly that these devices kill parasites, they don't really do "anything" to the human.

Like The Hulda Clarke machine https://drclark.net/en-us/products-d...basics/zapping
    No, the Hulda Clark 'zapper' (like the Bob Beck one) works with 'normal' EMF frequencies. It has to work via skin contact and won't work at any distance at all.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Anna70 (22nd January 2022), avid (20th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), onawah (20th January 2022), Snoweagle (22nd January 2022), Spiral (20th January 2022), Sunny (20th January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (20th January 2022), Yoda (20th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

No, the Hulda Clark 'zapper' (like the Bob Beck one) works with 'normal' EMF frequencies. It has to work via skin contact and won't work at any distance at all.

That's me confused then because the spooky one comes with Tens pads, Stainless Hand Cylinders, and hand & ear clips ? Both systems also use scalar waves.

I'm seriously considering buying one though, the Spooky2 XM Generator Portable Starter’s Kit, I just would like to hear a bit more feed back about it's effectiveness.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Journeyman (20th January 2022), onawah (21st January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Then see what is happening in our world today, with the unnatural way we manipulate energy, to bend it to our will for communication. Those waves, communication/information, are extremely chaotic. They are using every trick in the book to pack information into that energy field, and none of it is natural or normal. All of those fields interfere with the body's intelligence. It is part of the reason there are so many long-term health effects in our society. It could even be the most deleterious, and unhealthy component of all the insults our bodies must endure in this modern world. Our bodies can't heal properly because these fields confuse the natural intelligence of the morphic field.

This rife technology is much like Reiki energy, or prana, or life force energy. So ya, it is the same energy and much of it is working on the idea of intentional coupling. That is, you intend to heal and allow healing to take place. Conscious awareness of the mode of delivery is not required and can alter the effectiveness of such treatment.
    Hi!

Since this is reviewing, testing and documenting experiments with a human made electronic device, rather than a spiritual/energy only practice, i think it's not out of scope to say that the device has to be understood

I just realize now that i rather will take this offline on my own. I need to know how it works. If someone using it is happy with the results and doesn't need to know what's going on internally then that's nice and alright. But there is a second group of people who "need to know". And there hopefully will always be one, otherwise, who will build the devices in the future, if no one knows or can understand how they work today?

How do you improve them? or use more modern components once the old ones are obsolete and not found anymore? There must be someone who understand the inner workings

So for me is not acceptable to just use it and not know what's going on, how it interacts and why it does work

But that's just me so i'm sorry for intruding with this. I'll take it on my own now, thanks

ETA:

While i was reading about it, i found this page
    https://manualzz.com/doc/11302824/jo...y-work-on-rife
    It has some interesting bits of info, such as this:

Quote When I would ask Crane about the frequencies and if this is what hewanted to see on the scope, he would always say yes. Then Crane made the significant comment, "You need to understandthat you must mimic the microscope in what it does to light up the virus so you can see them. The machine must work onthe same principal as the microscope." Immediately, I stopped what I was doing and had to go sit down and think aboutwhat he had just said. This is not written this way anywhere until now for the first time.(James Bare said that this is inthe Rife, Thompson, Marsh patent application.) The next two days I kept going over this with Crane and he would add alittle more each time, "Dr. Rife understood what made up the bacteria and virus that he wanted to kill with his frequencyinstrument." I quickly realized why nothing was working; the frequency instrument was not built right. There had to be a hidden side to this Rife machine with unseen, embedded frequencies.
    Without someone working on it and figuring things out, what would be left? The original design used Tubes, there was no tech similar to the one we have now, if someone had not done the reverse engineering required to build a modern version, there would be nothing to test. So i'm confused about how we could proceed from here if, like you said "That is, you intend to heal and allow healing to take place. Conscious awareness of the mode of delivery is not required and can alter the effectiveness of such treatment."

From what i read on that document linked above, several different frequencies were used at the same time, causing an effect on the bacteria/virus/cells to die, this is something that it's also being researched in modern medicine, basically how to tell a cell to self destroy, by making it think it has to as a self healing process of the body. This is known now very well, that cells autodestroy when they are defective, due to the self healing process
    https://www.isaaa.org/kc/cropbiotech...lt.asp?ID=2795
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0110110913.htm
    Quote This new system is unusual in that it works by abortive infection -- the infected bacterial cell self-destructs to keep the infection from spreading to other cells.
    My curiosity was, what if the Rife machine managed to trigger this process someway that we still don't fully understand, so the bacteria/virus/cell self destructs thinking it must die to help the others survive? There is a mechanism that is activated that has this effect. I want to know if the Rife machine is triggering it just in the same ways those new experiments do

Quote On the other hand, if we can find a way to activate this system with a drug, we might be able to get CBASS-containing bacteria to kill themselves," he said. "Doing something like that really requires that we have a clear understanding of the detailed mechanisms at play."
    Since the Rife machine uses a set of frequencies to attack the bacteria or virus, then it's possible that the multiple frequencies are causing something to trigger, but only if the frequencies are packing or embedding the correct information at the right time, in a sort of "information pill" that causes a process to start (remove one frequency or one set of harmonics and nothing will work anymore. Why?)

I'm not a user, i'm an engineer figuring things out, so i supposed none of my posts belong here then, and i apologize and take this outside the thread and on my own from now on. I'm trying to be clear about what i mean but i know this explanation will probably not work at all. Since every time in the past i tried to speak about stuff like this i just got told to zip it and let the world go on. Which is sad but acceptable lol

So yeah, i take this with myself and offline now

Thanks for your respectful reply
    Last edited by Mashika; 21st January 2022 at 01:05.
    Tired

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (21st January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (23rd January 2022), Strat (21st January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hi!

Since this is reviewing, testing and documenting experiments with a human made electronic device, rather than a spiritual/energy only practice, i think it's not out of scope to say that the device has to be understood

I just realize now that i rather will take this offline on my own. I need to know how it works. If someone using it is happy with the results and doesn't need to know what's going on internally then that's nice and alright. But there is a second group of people who "need to know". And there hopefully will always be one, otherwise, who will build the devices in the future, if no one knows or can understand how they work today?

How do you improve them? or use more modern components once the old ones are obsolete and not found anymore? There must be someone who understand the inner workings

So for me is not acceptable to just use it and not know what's going on, how it interacts and why it does work

But that's just me so i'm sorry for intruding with this. I'll take it on my own now, thanks

ETA:

Quote When I would ask Crane about the frequencies and if this is what hewanted to see on the scope, he would always say yes. Then Crane made the significant comment, "You need to understandthat you must mimic the microscope in what it does to light up the virus so you can see them. The machine must work onthe same principal as the microscope." Immediately, I stopped what I was doing and had to go sit down and think aboutwhat he had just said. This is not written this way anywhere until now for the first time.(James Bare said that this is inthe Rife, Thompson, Marsh patent application.) The next two days I kept going over this with Crane and he would add alittle more each time, "Dr. Rife understood what made up the bacteria and virus that he wanted to kill with his frequencyinstrument." I quickly realized why nothing was working; the frequency instrument was not built right. There had to be a hidden side to this Rife machine with unseen, embedded frequencies.
    Without someone working on it and figuring things out, what would be left? The original design used Tubes, there was no tech similar to the one we have now, if someone had not done the reverse engineering required to build a modern version, there would be nothing to test. So i'm confused about how we could proceed from here if, like you said "That is, you intend to heal and allow healing to take place. Conscious awareness of the mode of delivery is not required and can alter the effectiveness of such treatment."

From what i read on that document linked above, several different frequencies were used at the same time, causing an effect on the bacteria/virus/cells to die, this is something that it's also being researched in modern medicine, basically how to tell a cell to self destroy, by making it think it has to as a self healing process of the body. This is known now very well, that cells autodestroy when they are defective, due to the self healing process
    Quote This new system is unusual in that it works by abortive infection -- the infected bacterial cell self-destructs to keep the infection from spreading to other cells.
    My curiosity was, what if the Rife machine managed to trigger this process someway that we still don't fully understand, so the bacteria/virus/cell self destructs thinking it must die to help the others survive? There is a mechanism that is activated that has this effect. I want to know if the Rife machine is triggering it just in the same ways those new experiments do

Quote On the other hand, if we can find a way to activate this system with a drug, we might be able to get CBASS-containing bacteria to kill themselves," he said. "Doing something like that really requires that we have a clear understanding of the detailed mechanisms at play."
    Since the Rife machine uses a set of frequencies to attack the bacteria or virus, then it's possible that the multiple frequencies are causing something to trigger, but only if the frequencies are packing or embedding the correct information at the right time, in a sort of "information pill" that causes a process to start (remove one frequency or one set of harmonics and nothing will work anymore. Why?)

I'm not a user, i'm an engineer figuring things out, so i supposed none of my posts belong here then, and i apologize and take this outside the thread and on my own from now on. I'm trying to be clear about what i mean but i know this explanation will probably not work at all. Since every time in the past i tried to speak about stuff like this i just got told to zip it and let the world go on. Which is sad but acceptable lol

The highlighted quote is misleading, sorry. It is not that we don't want to know how it works, it is that we don't know how it works and that's still not going to affect its effectiveness.

I want to know how it works too, so no reason to leave.

Rife tech uses scalar technology, which is so far a word that describes a theoretical aspect of wave propagation. It defines the component of a wave that travel longitudinally along the path of motion. That is, scalar waves have no amplitude - they do not rise above the line of travel in a transverse fashion like normal waves. The way to picture this is to compare it to a tsunami. The force of the wave travels along the direction of the wave but is not the wave itself. The wave is the response to the force travelling by underneath - it cannot be seen. The waves above are the normal waves we are familiar with. The force that pushes the wave along can be considered the scalar component. This is for illustration purposes only - it is not actually the same thing but it does give a good picture in the mind of what is happening.

Scalar energy is speculation as far as the official stance of science is concerned. It does not exist.

Scalar energy proponents believe that scalar technology is used in HAARP to modify weather and create earthquakes anywhere on the planet. Scalar waves are said to travel faster than transverse waves by a significant margin - making them superluminal - faster than the speed of light. Scalar waves are thought to be used in the secret space force for communication and might have something to do with propulsion as well. Scalar waves are considered to be the way forward to force fields and formidable space gun weapons.

So, scalar technology has many theoretical applications. If it is as they say it is, it will transform our world entirely. But we have yet to prove any of it as real effects.

As energy workers will attest, there is a force of life, an energy that animates, informs, and protects. It has an intelligence that can be tuned into and used. It must be used because it is what bestows life to the pile of inanimate atoms that compose the physical body. So say the intuitives.

So far we have no adequate proof, no repeatable experiment.

As an engineer, maybe you can add to the discussion of how it works.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (24th January 2022), Mashika (24th January 2022), onevoice (23rd January 2022), Tigger (22nd June 2022), Trisher (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Hi!

ETA:

The highlighted quote is misleading, sorry. It is not that we don't want to know how it works, it is that we don't know how it works and that's still not going to affect its effectiveness.

I want to know how it works too, so no reason to leave.

Rife tech uses scalar technology, which is so far a word that describes a theoretical aspect of wave propagation. It defines the component of a wave that travel longitudinally along the path of motion. That is, scalar waves have no amplitude - they do not rise above the line of travel in a transverse fashion like normal waves. The way to picture this is to compare it to a tsunami. The force of the wave travels along the direction of the wave but is not the wave itself. The wave is the response to the force travelling by underneath - it cannot be seen. The waves above are the normal waves we are familiar with. The force that pushes the wave along can be considered the scalar component. This is for illustration purposes only - it is not actually the same thing but it does give a good picture in the mind of what is happening.

Scalar energy is speculation as far as the official stance of science is concerned. It does not exist.

Scalar energy proponents believe that scalar technology is used in HAARP to modify weather and create earthquakes anywhere on the planet. Scalar waves are said to travel faster than transverse waves by a significant margin - making them superluminal - faster than the speed of light. Scalar waves are thought to be used in the secret space force for communication and might have something to do with propulsion as well. Scalar waves are considered to be the way forward to force fields and formidable space gun weapons.

So, scalar technology has many theoretical applications. If it is as they say it is, it will transform our world entirely. But we have yet to prove any of it as real effects.

As energy workers will attest, there is a force of life, an energy that animates, informs, and protects. It has an intelligence that can be tuned into and used. It must be used because it is what bestows life to the pile of inanimate atoms that compose the physical body. So say the intuitives.

So far we have no adequate proof, no repeatable experiment.

As an engineer, maybe you can add to the discussion of how it works.
    But that's basically what i'm saying, it has to be figured out. We're kind of going in circles here

No one will ever know unless the reverse engineering process happens, and for that, someone has to start working on it at some point

I found that link and i don't think the quote is misleading. It is 'work in progress', you have to take notes and validate your research somehow, it may turn out to be wrong, or it may turn out to be right, but only if you do the work to validate it you will know

I just want to know so i want to look more into it. But like i said, i don't think that belongs on this thread.

So i will take it offline for now, and will stop derailing the thread more

thanks
    Last edited by Mashika; 21st January 2022 at 17:09.
    Tired

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (21st January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (24th January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For the sake of clarity: the message following in this post was originally posted toward the end of the thread I started here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1477519
    ... because I wanted that first thread to be focused on the use of the Spooky 2 device, not about how it or other, similar devices work, which is what this new thread is about.
    I wrote:
    "It would be helpful if Ernie and Malisa start another thread on the engineering angle of devices such as the Spooky 2, and move their posts from this thread there.
    This site: https://www.electricsense.com/about/ would probably be a good source of more information along those lines.

I wanted this thread basically to be for people who are already using the Spooky, or thinking about using one, with Trisher answering questions about HOW to use it, as we go along.
    I think the MODS would be happy to help with creating such a new thread, moving posts, etc..
    Keeping this thread ON TOPIC would be much appreciated."

Also see Bill's post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1477519
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd January 2022 at 07:33.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2022), avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (22nd January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (24th January 2022), Mashika (24th January 2022), onevoice (22nd January 2022), Trisher (22nd January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

If You want info on the Spooky then why not go here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...hnology-Device

and collaborate with the community.

After all, you did say:

I wanted this thread basically to be for people who are already using the Spooky, or thinking about using one, with Trisher answering questions about HOW to use it, as we go along.
    Many more of your queries may be solved in this way. Hope this helps :-)

Mod note from Bill:

Actually, I separated out a bunch of posts from there to start this new thread. There was a danger that the original Spooky2 thread (about personal experiences, how to use the machine, etc) was being derailed a little.

Thanks Bill, I was unaware of that fact.

Just one question, regarding your anecdotal story about your remote back resolution.

Had you had a sit down session in the presence of the healer and his/her kit that you had contacted?
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 22nd January 2022 at 18:33.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

avid (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (24th January 2022), Mashika (24th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I was trying to explain to the wife why I want to spend $400 on an EM frequency generator. And how I thought that could help her condition.

I racked my little brain over that one.

Tried to explain using the notion of crystals and the crystalline nature of the human body, especially the DNA in the nucleus of each cell. How the spine and the DNA are tied together in an intricate weave of resonant frequencies.

But that was going nowhere.

I tried to use the analogy of tuning a radio onto a certain frequency band to tune into a specific station and how to lock onto that station and counter frequency drift by using a small quartz crystal.

That didn't work.

I tried to explain again how the crystals align in a formation that acts as an antennae, both the spine and DNA among many other crystalline structures in the body. This is used by the body to transmit information we know nothing about and can be used to target specific structures in the body.

Nothing.

So I retreated and regrouped.

Then I tried another approach entirely.

You know how an opera singer can shatter a wine goblet by singing just the right note? The glass shatters because it is in sympathetic resonance with the note: that pitch and frequency is that glass's kryptonite. The harmonics will build, the resonance will increase, and the vibration winds upward until the atoms of the glass are knocked out of place and the structure collapses.
    Nothing else within range explodes, just the glass. That is because other things have other resonant frequencies.

So that's how the machine works, simplified. It takes a range of predesignated frequency oscillations, combines them, and transmits that assembled frequency broadcast to the body. That set of frequencies has been designed to target specific locations/organs/materials within the body.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), avid (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), cursichella1 (24th January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (24th January 2022), Mashika (24th January 2022), onawah (23rd January 2022), onevoice (23rd January 2022), Spiral (23rd January 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well done, Ernie....
    I was trying to explain to the wife why I want to spend $400 on an EM frequency generator. And how I thought that could help her condition.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), avid (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), Hym (23rd January 2022), Jambo (24th January 2022), Mashika (24th January 2022), Spiral (23rd January 2022), Trisher (23rd January 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)

Just one question, regarding your anecdotal story about your remote back resolution.

Had you had a sit down session in the presence of the healer and his/her kit that you had contacted?
    No, I never met her. (One doesn't have to!)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Mashika (24th January 2022), onawah (24th January 2022), onevoice (23rd January 2022), Snoweagle (24th January 2022), Yoda (23rd January 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another possible info source: https://pemf.substack.com/
    Following is their email update today (1/23/22)
    PEMF-devices.com <pemf@substack.com> PEMF-devices.com

( I cannot attest to the veracity of their information or the worth of their products, but it may well be worth exploring.)

"Hoping you find the articles useful and the technology worth trying. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, or would like to learn about distribution and practitioner programs.

Kind regards,
    Siddharth Agrawal
    Founder, Author of the PEMF Book & Product Developer
    PEMF-devices.com
    Q Blankets review; PEMF research for skin, back pain, pets and more!

PEMF Devices

PEMF therapy has a regenerative effect on the entire body, and has been shown in numerous clinical studies to improve the healing process. This page gives an overview of the science and benefits. https://pemf-devices.com/pemf-therapy/

There’s a sizable body of clinical research supporting PEMF therapy for age, stress and injury related conditions. PEMF therapy has also posted great results for enhancing muscle recovery after workouts, and there is growing research on the benefits of PEMF for brain and spine health. PEMF also works well for animals, no placebo possible there!

Apart from PEMF our current stack of wellness technologies that are non-invasive, safe and effective on a cellular level include cold laser (low-level laser) therapy, molecular hydrogen, bi-polar air ionization and salt therapy, polarized light therapy and Q Magnets.

Q Magnets in particular work fastest for pain relief and are one of the most significant new technologies today. The Q Blankets are a great pain solution that have been providing great results for everyone that we know that has them.

Recently, the Q Blankets received this testimonial:

"My Dad is getting great relief from his blanket which we recently purchased. He has spinal stenosis as well as two lower back fractures which compression caused Parkinson's-like symptoms.

He can now sleep straight through the night without any pain and can also rise in the mornings without the sharp pains he used to experience.

He only has minor discomfort infrequently during the day now which is a huge blessing for us as all the specialists could offer was spinal fusion and 'medical concrete' sealing of the fractures and no real guarantees of actual pain relief.

We are very grateful for this product offering and the life changing impact it has had on his quality of life."

We recommend the whole-body Q blanket which can also be used as a mattress-topper (so you can lay on it as well). A whole-body system works MUCH better as the pain has nowhere to escape.

Hoping you find the articles useful and the technology worth trying. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, or would like to learn about distribution and practitioner programs.

Learn how PEMF therapy relieves back pain based on clinical trials and how to apply PEMF for acute and chronic back pain: https://pemf-devices.com/pemf-therapy-back-pain/

https://pemf-devices.com/static-magnetic-field-therapy/

Learn about the benefits of PEMF therapy for animals including pets such as dogs, cats and horses based on published research. Both small and large animal veterinary practices as well as holistic veterinary practices should find PEMF as a great regenerative technology in the evolving animal care landscape. Pet owners and animal caretakers would also prefer non-invasive, non-toxic, at-home treatments such as PEMF that is effective and well-tolerated as well. https://pemf-devices.com/pemf-equines-dogs-animals/

For anyone wanting age defying skin health, PEMF is the answer to your prayers and will help you save a lot of money spent on lotions or skin creams. Learn why PEMF therapy is a useful tool to combat skin problems like Eczema or Psoriasis. https://pemf-devices.com/pemf-therap...asis-immunity/

https://pemf-devices.com/polarized-light-therapy/

This article aims to provide readers with a deeper insight into polarized light therapy (PLT). Learn about the effects and benefits of PLT.
    https://pemf-devices.com/polarized-light-therapy/

Also see: https://pemf.substack.com/p/4-best-l...chnologies-for
    https://pemf.substack.com/p/healing-...incredible-use
    https://pemf.substack.com/p/pemf-and...drogen-to-gain
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), cursichella1 (24th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (24th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (25th January 2022), Mashika (24th January 2022), onevoice (23rd January 2022), Parsi-X (4th June 2023), Sunny (24th January 2022), Trisher (24th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread