+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Critically Thinking with Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Palevski and the 5 Doctors

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Critically Thinking with Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Palevski and the 5 Doctors

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 96 5 DOCS - May 26 2022 1:03:08

CriticallyThinking
    Published May 27, 2022

They all knew, AI, Nanotech, PEG, Abnormal bleeding, Ray Liotta, Runners and more...
    I appreciate you keeping these posted as they are available.

I absolutely love Zev Zelenko. He has inspired me so much and he inspires so many. The Docs give him tribute.

I love these folk too. I feel so connected to people I have not met in person when we share a sense of common seeking with an open mind to TRUTH. IMO we are creating a grid as we affirm that we are WORTHY HUMAN BEINGS OF REKNOWN. We face our individual confrontations with the INVERSION. I sincerely FEEL we are being enveloped by a spiritual Benefactor. All we need to do is allow ourselves to Trust that God IS and WE ARE. Our visions literally matter. IMO when we can observe anything WHILE connecting To DIVINE, WE send LIGHT into the field.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2022), Franny (6th June 2022), Gwin Ru (28th May 2022), Harmony (28th May 2022), Mike Gorman (6th June 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), RunningDeer (28th May 2022), Satori (6th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Default Re: Critically Thinking with Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Palevski and the 5 Doctors

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 97 - June 2 2022 1:08:31

CriticallyThinking
    Published June 5, 2022

{2 new businesses - Pray, Advanced Medicine Conference, Cleveland Indians, Normal conversation, Urine therapy, pun intended, VAIDS (Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome), Looking over your shoulder for years and Mattias Desmet}
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 6th June 2022 at 13:52.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Delight (6th June 2022), Franny (6th June 2022), Mike Gorman (6th June 2022), RunningDeer (6th June 2022), Satori (6th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 98 - June 9 2022 1:04:48

CriticallyThinking
    Published June 10, 2022 2,412 Views

Please keep talking sports, KaeperWHO?, Urine therapy, Nano Particles, PEG, P80, Wakefield, SADS, New York Sarcasm, O' Say can you pee & Dr. T for President!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2022), Delight (19th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), RunningDeer (12th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 99 - June 16 2022 1:03:30

CriticallyThinking
    Published June 18, 2022

You can't talk about sports, lol, George Carlin, To the Life Boats, Normalizing dead babies, V for Vendetta, Dr. T makes sfgate, Dr. Simone Gold, Monkeypox Vaccine and Dr. T's new Substack - Eye-on-the-Evidence!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), Delight (19th June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), RunningDeer (18th June 2022), Satori (19th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 100 5 DOCS - June 23 2022 1:14:43

CriticallyThinking
    Published June 25, 2022

Happy 100th Episode!
    Colorado got their butts kicked, "A Real Pisser!", Keep the comments coming!, #back2urine (With instructions), LED lights, Reverse Osmosis Water, SIDS, SADS, & NUREMBURG

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), RunningDeer (26th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... from Jim Stone:
    Doctor Carrie Madej plane crash

I went over this story quite carefully to see if it was actually important and determine whether or not the plane she was in was CIA crashed. That's going to be hard to determine because it was a Piper PA-24 which has a good safety record, but it is old. It is also the type of plane an ordinary recreational pilot would fly (If it was a Burt Rutan design I would have called BS because nitpicky esoteric freaks fly those and they won't have engine outages). That said, this is sounding an awful lot like the John Denver crash, where Denver, who did not drink (at least not much) was said to have been too drunk to fly so he took off without fuel. In reality, Denver had recently come out against the entire environmentalist mantra, stating that as he flew over the countryside things never looked better and that the entire mantra had to be a lie. He was dead a week later.

John Denver was flying a Burt Rutan designed Long EZ which has a phenomenal safety record, and is a plane a geek would fly. There's simply no way he ran out of gas. I guess that lie (running out of fuel) was the only lie that could have been fronted to explain how a crash happened in one of those.

So what happened to Carrie? My hunch: The Piper PA-24 is such a well known plane that every possible sabotage method that could possibly be known is in the CIA handbook, and she was probably made a target. Yes, the PA-24 is old, but not THAT old so the crash is very suspicious considering who she was.,, in Denver's case, every plane would be a little bit unique because all of the Burt Rutan planes are made individually, so the CIA opted for a fuel outage. I'd say Denver was crashed intentionally 100 percent, and Doctor Carrie was probably sabotaged at about a 90 percent probability.
    Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 29th June 2022 at 12:33.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2022), Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), Harmony (30th June 2022), JackMcThorn (29th June 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), RunningDeer (29th June 2022), Victoria (15th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

... from Jim Stone: Doctor Carrie Madej plane crash
    I didn't know about this, and my heart sank. But she's okay. More on the story here:

https://naturalnews.com/2022-06-28-dr-carrie-madej-and-boyfriend-recovering-in-icu-after-life-threatening-small-plane-crash-that-resulted-in-severe-injuries-a-miracle-we-are-alive.html

Dr. Carrie Madej and boyfriend recovering in ICU after life-threatening small plane crash that resulted in severe injuries… “A miracle we are alive”

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2022), Gwin Ru (29th June 2022), happyuk (29th June 2022), Harmony (30th June 2022), kudzy (29th June 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), RunningDeer (29th June 2022), Yoda (29th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

I'd say Denver was crashed intentionally 100 percent, and Doctor Carrie was probably sabotaged at about a 90 percent probability.
    The spooks can rush you with mind control. Usually, haste makes waste. If you are a little excited and in a hurry this is when mistakes happen. So one can figure they simply overlooked the fuel cell level. There is a third story I've read many years ago that a man who had a meticulous flying record with many logged hours flying helicopters made a fatal error not checking his fuel levels and crashed without surviving. They said there is no way he would forget something so simple. His family was adamant that he would never overlook a step in his pre-flight checks. They suspected the spooks were responsible, but like usual, it is so difficult to prove.

It happened to me once in my car in about 2oo9. I was driving in the country side and neglected to notice the fuel light came on and ran completely out of fuel in the middle of nowhere. This happened about the time I read what happened to the guy in the helicopter. How could I overlook something so simple? Easy, I was in a hurry and was not being conscientious.

I think they are both 1oo%.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2022), Gwin Ru (29th June 2022), Harmony (30th June 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), RunningDeer (29th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 101 5 DOCS Madej Update - June 30 2022 1:11:39

CriticallyThinking
    Published July 1, 2022

Dr. Madej gives us an update on the accident - Planes - Babies - Mass Animal Sacrifice - NEW WORD: Vaxxident!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd July 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2022), Delight (3rd July 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Peace in Oz (4th July 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), RunningDeer (3rd July 2022), Satori (3rd July 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 101 5 DOCS Madej Update - June 30 2022 1:11:39

CriticallyThinking
    Published July 1, 2022

Dr. Madej gives us an update on the accident - Planes - Babies - Mass Animal Sacrifice - NEW WORD: Vaxxident!
    Carrie’s account of the plane crash and what followed thereafter is quite gripping.

Helpful mod note from Bill:

For those specifically interested in that segment, Carrie Madej comes on at 47:00.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd July 2022 at 18:37.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd July 2022), Harmony (4th July 2022), Peace in Oz (4th July 2022), RunningDeer (3rd July 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 102 - July 07 2022 1:03:51

CriticallyThinking
    Published July 8, 2022
    A sweet story, Georgia Guide Stones, UK Resignations, Distractions, A great email, Dutch Farmers, CERN, Harari, NYC & jabs for school and of course, SCOTUS/ R v W

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), RunningDeer (9th July 2022), Satori (9th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

@31 minutes - "The number of caskets being ordered for children is going up exponentially and nobody is making the connection."
    Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 103
    • July 14 2022
    • source
    • We need more athletes saying NO!, Ivana not Ivanka, Military and vaccines, David Martin, Comirnaty, Pfizer grants, Virus or not? What is a Woman. . .Woooosaaaah
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th July 2022 at 00:11.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2022), Gwin Ru (16th July 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022), RunningDeer (22nd July 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Dr Carrie Madej Post-Plane Crash Update with the Health Ranger 48:48

5 hours ago

Dr Carrie Madej is radiant on the Health Ranger Report with Mike Adams, as she describes her plane crash in a Piper single engine aircraft, one month ago on June 26th.

The Piper experienced engine trouble and as they crashed into a pine forest, she prayed to Jesus with every fiber of her being and she describes feeling his hands cradling the aircraft as it dropped out of the sky.

In the heat of the moment, she remembered what she describes as a “message from God” that she had received 25 years ago, that she “would not die in a plane crash”.

The pilot was able to somewhat follow a loggers’ trail within the woods and luckily enough, the plane came to a stop before impact with a stand of big trees.

Luckily, the plane did not explode into flames but her foot was turned 120º in the wrong direction, attached only by skin. She says if her skin had been broken, she may have bled to death.

She was able to extricate herself from the plane and call 911 when she realized that help wasn’t coming. Their emergency beacon hadn’t activated and despite having been diverted to a different airport by air traffic control and never having arrived, they were not reported missing by the second airport.

Almost comically, the emergency dispatcher was initially more focused on obtaining her health insurance number and COVID status than in rescuing her and the pilot from their life-threatening injuries. When another 35 minutes elapsed and there was no help, she called them back and they admitted they had no idea where they were.

There were many other problems with the phone not being able to ping their location and finally, she was told to scream as loud as she could, so rescuers could hear her.

They had to cut some trees down and she laughs that the paramedics had never seen trauma like that before and began dry heaving.

She believes she and the pilot survived due to her faith in God and to the prayers of others. She describes feeling a “Supernatural healing on my leg…a sensation I can’t describe. It’s a pleasing, amazing, fiery, icy blue sensation…That started my healing.

She had set up a prayer group Zoom call of 8,000 people to pray for the world a few days before the flight but the prayer meeting ended up being for her and the pilot. She says that if it took a plane crash to experience the benefit of these prayers, then it was worth it.
    “Mental fortitude, prayers work. God is real. Miracles happen. That started the healing…People cannot forget the power of that, because we need that, so desperately in our world right now.”
    She says,
    “If we don’t have a revival, here, if we don’t understand this is a spiritual battle, if we can’t understand that we can’t humanly fight what we’re seeing…we need a supernatural intervention. We need God.”
    She crushed and lost some bone and was put back together with titanium. She also describes some interesting new healing technologies that she believes helped her a great deal, including something called a Juvent plate, which is a vibratory (technically, a “micro-impact” plate), that matches with your own harmonic resonance and impedance and which she describes in more detail. She also describes EE scalar wave therapy, which she tried at the residence of Centner Academy founder and anti-mask/vaxx activist, Leila Centner, where she describes spending several hours a day for 6 days surrounded by over 30 of these machines, which she describes in greater detail. She also spent 5 days in a hyperbaric chamber.

She says, she only took Alka-Seltzer and Advil in the beginning and she’s not taking any pain medication now but she can stand and she has no pain.

Dr Madej has her insights, as a physician and Mike Adams, of course is the Health Ranger, so he talks about all kinds of nutritional health products that he’s aware of, like orthosilicic acid and they then are then joined Pete Simonson and the podcast ends up being this incredibly inspiring, excellent, high-level conversation about emerging holistic healing technologies.

We see glimmers of the beautiful world after the Globalist collapse.

Dr Madej finishes by saying:
    “Enough is enough. This world is beautiful. We are not overpopulated, we have enough resources, we’ve been lied to about everything. We don’t need that much money to live on. These parasites have been drawing things away from us.
    “And I’m fearless now. I’m not afraid of death. Not at all! And when you lose that fear…and you finally start living again and you just say, ‘No!’…
    “I know those shriveled little people behind the screen will shrivel and run. They are no match for those that are connected with God. They are no match for those that do things out of pure love and truth and justice. And so, every day that I am here, I am more resolute to do that.”

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    Contact

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (26th July 2022), Casey Claar (31st July 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022), RunningDeer (26th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Dr Madej finishes by saying:
    “Enough is enough. This world is beautiful. We are not overpopulated, we have enough resources, we’ve been lied to about everything. We don’t need that much money to live on. These parasites have been drawing things away from us.
    “And I’m fearless now. I’m not afraid of death. Not at all! And when you lose that fear…and you finally start living again and you just say, ‘No!’…
    “I know those shriveled little people behind the screen will shrivel and run. They are no match for those that are connected with God. They are no match for those that do things out of pure love and truth and justice. And so, every day that I am here, I am more resolute to do that.”
    I look forward to hearing the conversations with the "docs" and YES, Carrie is looking radiant and this is so CLEARLY the time we choose LIFE and embracing connection with God. If you DO connect, IMO we access a powerful source of HELP while walking through this "valley of the shadow". IMO direct contact is a KNOWING we need Not fear. Seriously, this walking fearlessly is challenging and IMO more and more the point is that we dig deep into our being to access THE PRESENCE OF A POWER That is greater than we know ourselves to be. I appreciate her (and the other docs) because they share themselves so we can feel their examples of how they have connected.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (26th July 2022), Harmony (27th July 2022), RunningDeer (26th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 105 5 DOCS - July 28 2022 1:11:08

CriticallyThinking
    Published July 29, 2022

Dr. Madej discusses healing & Dr. Merritt gives us a history lesson!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), RunningDeer (30th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 106 - Aug 04, 2022 1:07:17

CriticallyThinking

Published August 5, 2022

RIP Vince Scully, Deshaun vs Hunter, ****ty technology, 7 Drs in Canada, How does a baby become a toddler?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (6th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

@ 10 minutes

My Dinner With Andre Scene - 1981 (3:18 min)
    Wally: Well, why...why do you think that is? I mean, why is that, I mean, is it just because people are...are lazy today, or they're bored? I mean, are we just like bored, spoiled children who've just been lying in the bathtub all day just playing with their plastic duck, and now they're just thinking, "Well, what can I do?"

Andre: Okay. Yes. We're bored. We're all bored now. But has it every occurred to you, Wally, that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self-perpetuating, unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian government based on money? And that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks. And it's not just a question of individual survival, Wally, but that somebody who's bored is asleep? And somebody who's asleep will not say "no"?

See, I keep meeting these people, I mean, uh, just a few days ago I met this man whom I greatly admire, he's a Swedish physicist, Gustav Björnstrand, and he told me that he no longer watches television, he doesn't read newspapers, and he doesn't read magazines. He's completely cut them out of his life because he really does feel that we're living in some kind of Orwellian nightmare now, and that everything that you hear now contributes to turning you into a robot.

And when I was at Findhorn, I met this extraordinary English tree expert who had devoted his life to saving trees. Just got back from Washington, lobbying to save the redwoods, he's 84 years old, and he always travels with a backpack cause he never knows where he's gonna be tomorrow. And when I met him at Findhorn, he said to me, "Where are you from?" and I said, "New York." He said, "Ah, New York. Yes, that's a very interesting place. Do you know a lot of New Yorkers who keep talking about the fact that they want to leave, but never do?" And I said, "Oh, yes." And he said, "Why do you think they don't leave?" I gave him different banal theories. He said, "Oh, I don't think it's that way at all."

He said, "I think that New York is the new model for the new concentration camp, where the camp has been built by the inmates themselves, and the inmates are the guards, and they have this pride in this thing they've built. They've built their own prison. And so they exist in a state of schizophrenia where they are both guards and prisoners, and as a result, they no longer have, having been lobotomized, the capacity to leave the prison they've made or to even see it as a prison." And then he went into his pocket, and he took out a seed for a tree and he said, "This is a pine tree." He put it in my hand and he said, "Escape before it's too late."

See, actually, for two or three years now, Chiquita and I have had this very unpleasant feeling that we really should get out. That we really should feel like Jews in Germany in the late thirties. Get out of here. Of course, the problem is where to go, cause it seems quite obvious that the whole world is going in the same direction. See, I think it's quite possible that the 1960s represented the last burst of the human being before he was extinguished and that this is the beginning of the rest of the future now, and that, from now on there'll simply be all these robots walking around, feeling nothing, thinking nothing. And there'll be nobody left almost to remind them that there once was a species called a human being, with feelings and thoughts, and that history and memory are right now being erased, and soon nobody will really remember that life existed on the planet.

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 106 - Aug 04, 2022 1:07:17

CriticallyThinking

Published August 5, 2022

RIP Vince Scully, Deshaun vs Hunter, ****ty technology, 7 Drs in Canada, How does a baby become a toddler?
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd January 2023 at 22:38.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2022), Gwin Ru (6th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (20th August 2022), Bill Ryan (14th August 2022), Delight (14th August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), RunningDeer (14th August 2022), Satori (14th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 108 - Aug 18 2022 1:03:14

CriticallyThinking
    Published August 19, 2022

Dr. P holds it down with special guests Dr. Merritt and Dr. Northrup!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), JackMcThorn (20th August 2022), RunningDeer (20th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast