Thread: *ast* David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Thumbs up *ast* David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce

I'm bouncing back to the "David Wilcock - Evidence of a Con Man Extraordinary" thread.

I put it there, myself published in 2012 an article on David Wilcock and sharing a synastry between David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce. We could find there the two Moons in conjunction, the two Kirons in the same sign in Aries, two venus in conjunction in Pisces, two suns in Pisces, and in conjunction, two Mercurys in conjunction, that of David Wilcock in retrograde phase as if he retraced these steps to find the Mercury Edard Cayce and the two Mars in Capricorn in conjunction, what more do you need?

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Wilcock

David Wilcock born on March 8 (life path 4)
    Edgar Cayce born on March 18 (life path 8)

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Edgar_Cayce

The number 8 in common, despite a different life path for David Wilcock Edgar Cayce, is it still quite disturbing all these astrological factors in common between David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce?

It is enough for a person to become famous, we try by all means to smear his reputation and believe me, I know something about Pisces like Fillon in France born under the sign of Pisces with the affair in 2017 which will have been ejected from the second round of the presidential elections, even if the latter will have been wronged… Neptune the ruler of Pisces, returns to this sign every 164 years and in 2022 Jupiter, which arrives to enter the nuptial dance with Neptune in April… may -be by then the discourse will change?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (25th January 2022), Mare (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), wondering (28th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: *ast* David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce

For those of us not well versed in astrology, would you please explain what your conclusions are?
    (In spite of the great service that Cayce performed for the world, I could not help but notice the similarities between his photo and Wilcock's, who, though he made a good start, became a con man in time.
    I've wondered if they are the same soul, and if this can be attributed to the dangers that we have been warned about which can come of using occult powers, even if for the good.)
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Blacklight43 (25th January 2022), cursichella1 (25th January 2022), DNA (27th December 2022), Dorjezigzag (25th January 2022), Kryztian (25th January 2022), Mare (25th January 2022), Nasu (26th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), pyrangello (25th January 2022), Wind (25th January 2022), wondering (28th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Edgar Cayce, in one of his previous incarnations, was said to be a
    con man of a kind.

Shows that someone can be really great in one
    lifetime and not so great in another.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), cursichella1 (25th January 2022), DNA (27th December 2022), Kryztian (25th January 2022), Mare (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), Wind (25th January 2022), wondering (28th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

and how do we know when/where Wilcox was born? He stated he was Cayce reincarnated and the Cayce family summarily rejected his claim.
    A con man will go to great lengths to fabricate a persona and history to convince their targets/marks. It is more than plausible that Wilcox did the same...and then on to Channeling Ra...and communing with Purple birds...

Why is that these "ascended" "divinely guided" and/or "special alien ambassadors" never seem to be able to sort out their own BS lives? They are always broke, sick and broken failures that must extract time, energy, resources from naive followers?

Seems to me that whatever "greater intelligences" out there need MUCH better understanding of human society and to pick better "prophets" They are JUST as annoying as "experiencers" that end up on lecture circuits for years desperately reaching to construct new "revelations"...seriously, say your piece and be done with it you do NOT need to be on 300 podcasts and write 15 books which almost no one is going to buy.

There are of course exceptions, but they a FEW and far between.
    For a time I really liked Wilcox and his fresh perspective on things, now my stomach turns when I see him or hear mention of him. He was great when he was deconstructing novel science and alternative histories then EGO overtook his work. He no longer has a message because HE is his message and it is now just as boring and trite as he is.

And for the record I do NOT think Cayce was a con artist or a fake. He never profited from his work and lived a very modest and humble life and much of his revelations have withstood the tests of time....

My .02 cents

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), bluestflame (28th January 2022), DNA (27th December 2022), Lunesoleil (26th January 2022), Mare (25th January 2022), Nasu (26th January 2022), onawah (25th January 2022), onevoice (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), Wind (25th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,228 times in 761 posts

Hmmm This sort of jumped off of the Wilcock page:

Quote With Pluto as a dominant planet in your chart, you are a magnetic and mighty predator, like the Scorpio sign ruled by this planet, who needs to exert pressure on others in order to "test" them. You are always ready to evolve, to risk destruction for reconstruction - including your own - to live more intensely whilst imposing your secret authority on things and on people you encounter.
    Wilcock Chart
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), bluestflame (28th January 2022), DNA (27th December 2022), Mare (25th January 2022), Nasu (26th January 2022), onawah (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), Wind (25th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    and how do we know when/where Wilcox was born? He stated he was Cayce reincarnated and the Cayce family summarily rejected his claim.
    A con man will go to great lengths to fabricate a persona and history to convince their targets/marks. It is more than plausible that Wilcox did the same...and then on to Channeling Ra...and communing with Purple birds...

Why is that these "ascended" "divinely guided" and/or "special alien ambassadors" never seem to be able to sort out their own BS lives? They are always broke, sick and broken failures that must extract time, energy, resources from naive followers?

Seems to me that whatever "greater intelligences" out there need MUCH better understanding of human society and to pick better "prophets" They are JUST as annoying as "experiencers" that end up on lecture circuits for years desperately reaching to construct new "revelations"...seriously, say your piece and be done with it you do NOT need to be on 300 podcasts and write 15 books which almost no one is going to buy.

There are of course exceptions, but they a FEW and far between.
    For a time I really liked Wilcox and his fresh perspective on things, now my stomach turns when I see him or hear mention of him. He was great when he was deconstructing novel science and alternative histories then EGO overtook his work. He no longer has a message because HE is his message and it is now just as boring and trite as he is.

And for the record I do NOT think Cayce was a con artist or a fake. He never profited from his work and lived a very modest and humble life and much of his revelations have withstood the tests of time....

My .02 cents
    I really appreciate your understanding of human nature CurEus,I love the part about no longer having a message and making the personality of self the message and usually, as you so well stated, a pretty tedious one at that!

Cayce was a humble and flawed human. I appreciate that he and others were able to be honest about that in recording his life history. I actually met his grandson when he was very old at an ARE talk. Cayce, personally, was not able or willing to accept his own health reading and reaped the consequences of it. He is a heroic figure for me. He was a very gifted, loving man that committed himself to service to others,perhaps to an unbalanced degree as it was to his own detriment, yet he had his shortcomings, it really gives me hope.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), cursichella1 (26th January 2022), DNA (27th December 2022), Lunesoleil (26th January 2022), Nasu (26th January 2022), onawah (25th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), Wind (25th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    con man of a kind.

Shows that someone can be really great in one
    lifetime and not so great in another.
    I guess if we were great in every life there wouldn't be much worth in the whole reincarnation experience.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), cursichella1 (26th January 2022), DNA (27th December 2022), Lunesoleil (26th January 2022), Nasu (26th January 2022), onawah (25th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), Wind (25th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've wondered if they are the same soul, and if this can be attributed to the dangers that we have been warned about which can come of using occult powers, even if for the good.)
    I don't know your level in astrology, like knowing if you can interpret a chart of the sky?

Otherwise, you should know that the soul in astrology is the Moon, Chez Wilcock and Cayce in the sign of Taurus. At Wilcock master of the South Node relating to the anterior past or karma and well disposed to the axis of the lunar nodes which contains the North node and the South node), in Vedic astrology this axis is very important.

We know that Cayce was selfless despite his Moon in Taurus, but does that say if his wife was interested in money? The Moon is in the framing of Neptune and Pluto a cycle of 500 years, the Cayce subject is known to have generated a lot of financial profit by the sale of books on cayces readings.

Cayce has his Sun in 8 (other people's money) but also by inheritance even after his death. So we can think that the Cayce association generates profits? Cayce's sky continues to evolve, even after his death.

The Moon of Wilcok, does not work in the same way and certainly his marriage in 2016 upset all these plans, because the Moon in Taurus is the pattern today of his wife who found it in her interest to exploit her husband? It's just an astrological reflection...

At Cayce the Sun is in 7 the others in Pisces, he was at the service of others. At Wilcock, the Sun is in 4 the business with a Mars in 2 conjunction the North Node in Capricorn are goal profitable ways to grow and earn money, he wrote books was one of the ways.. .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2022), Nasu (26th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

con man of a kind.
    I read "The World of Edgar Cayce, his first book which recounts many of Cayce's readings under hypnosis. I am interested in these readings on Atlantis and especially the asteroid Atlantis to relate. I had never heard that Cayce was a crook in a past life, where did you see that? I think the Wilcock / Cayce phenomenon comes from the fact of the reactivation of the two Venuses, Mercury then of the two Suns in Pisces by the transit Neptune the modern master of Pisces since his discovery in 1846, Cayce was born after in 1877. Then there was the year 2012 with the end of the world of the Mayans and what that evoked in the collective imagination and it was also in 2012 the definitive entry of Neptune into Pisces the Solar master of Cayce and Wilcook . It's a phenomenon that has intensified and you can find in the composite chart the relationship chart between Cayce and Wilcoock, it's beyond fiction and astrologers know that Pisces are psychic connections. This phenomenon will have lost its energy when Neptune in 2026 will have changed sign to pass into the sign of Aries. It's just in my opinion a connection for a fixed time, a kind of bridge between two souls that of Cayce in the world of the dead and that of Wilcock in the world of the living...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2022), onawah (26th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I didn't read Wilcock's books, just listened to French video translations by the Avalon Project, I loved it and that's how I got interested. I think that's how I landed on this forum and also the videos in Inelia Benz translations.

In 2012 Neptune was still quite far from Venus, Mercury and the Sun of Cayce and Wilcock and why in this period Wilcock was not yet submerged in the psychic one. Because let's not forget Cayce by these faculties of clairvoyance can connect with people approaching his sensitivities and Wilcock has this faculty by his identical astrological disposition in Pisces as Cayce. Go so far as to say that Wilcock would be the incarnation of Cayce, I wouldn't go that far. Cayce has powerful psychic material in his chart by the position of his Moon in the framing by double conjunction with Neptune and Pluto, as I have outlined a 500 year cycle and there is still a long way to go before Neptune regains Pluto in conjunction.

In Parallel, there is the Uranus transit on the two Moons, does this highlight something new or even the possibility of a vibratory relay between these two men?

What I notice with the entry of Neptune into Pisces 2011/2012 there was the first click between the two men with Neptune in conjunction with Mars of the composite progressed, a meeting which was done in a subtle way at this era. I'm not adding the map, anyway you won't understand anything and it might confuse you...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2022), onawah (26th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)

Quote With Pluto as a dominant planet in your chart, you are a magnetic and mighty predator, like the Scorpio sign ruled by this planet, who needs to exert pressure on others in order to "test" them. You are always ready to evolve, to risk destruction for reconstruction - including your own - to live more intensely whilst imposing your secret authority on things and on people you encounter.
    I don't see Pluto as a dominant in Wilcock, I use the Arielle Aumont Person Seal method to calculate the dominant and with the Sun in Pisces and its ruler Neptune close to the ascendant without a doubt, Neptune is its dominant

In Cayce Neptune is also his dominant the Moon conjunction Neptune and the Sun Pisces with a subdominant of Pluto and Uranus by its conjunction in the ascendant and square Moon, but Neptune is more powerful in Cayce than in Wilcock who will have Jupiter in subdominant by the Moon squared with Jupiter, however large.
    We can also with this method calculate the energy consciousness of Cayce and Wilcock, it would be interesting to see...

Edgar Cayce
    David Wilcock
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 26th January 2022 at 00:41. Reason: j'ai rajouté deux liens

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

cursichella1 (26th January 2022), onawah (26th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Re: Edgar Cayce's past lives as a less than wonderful person.

I've been an ARE member for quite some time. My mother got me interested in him about 50 years ago. Cayce did a series of readings on his own past lives, some of which weren't so nice.

Here's an okay but not great 8:11 video about 2 of those lives, starting at 2:52, as grandfather and grandson, both named John Bainbridge.

I have no idea if the video author is connected to ARE.

ARE rejects the idea that there is any connection between Cayce and Wilcock, and so do I.

The Shocking Past Life of Edgar Cayce - A Karmic Tale

Two excerpts from the video description:
    Quote In this video we're going to explore the surprising past life of Edgar Cayce. It's a true karmic tale with a lesson to be learned. Have you ever wondered if your karma from your past lives is affecting your current one? In this video we’re going to learn how that’s possible and explore a story involving one of the most interesting people of the 20th century, Edgar Cayce. For those who don’t know, Cayce was arguably one of the greatest psychics of all time. Enjoy.

[...]

The Cayce readings all talk about something called suspended karma. This occurs when a person seriously infringes on the free will of another person. A great deal of negative karma is created in this situation and it can take centuries for the right situation to come along to balance that karma. So if you are experiencing a seriously negative situation in your current life, you could be working off the bad karma from a previous life lived centuries ago. Though this concept may seem quite disturbing on a conscious level, there is nothing we can do about it but bravely and honorably work through it.

No matter how much we rage at the seeming injustice of our situation, on a spiritual level we are inevitably carrying through with our karma and paying off our debts. It should be noted that every effort is taken to ensure our karmic debts are not paid off any faster than we can handle them.

The Lives of Edgar Cayce written by W.H. Church, 13 different past lives of Cayce are presented. Some of his lives were of staggeringly famous people in history like Ra-Ta, the revered Egyptian priest and king, and also Pythagoras, the famous scholar and father of geometry. And there were other famous lives too, but we’re not going to get into them all. Cayce himself was a good man, but not all of Cayce’s past lives were of good people.
    Surprisingly two of Cayce’s lives were of self-serving men who provided little value to society.

These two incarnations had the same name, John Bainbridge, and both were Englishman. In one life, Cayce was the grandfather and in the other, he was the grandson of the same man, carrying the same name within the same family. If you’re confused, let me clarify.

Two of 13 Cayce’s past lives were played as John Bainbridge, and the two John Bainbridges were related to each other as grandfather and grandson. But it goes to show that even souls who’ve amassed good karma and spiritual powers can be corrupted by the greed and cheap thrills of the physical.
    Last edited by gord; 26th January 2022 at 17:36.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st February 2022), Lunesoleil (28th January 2022), onawah (26th January 2022), onevoice (26th January 2022), pyrangello (28th December 2022), Wind (26th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Re: Edgar Cayce's past lives as a less than wonderful person.

I've been an ARE member for quite some time. My mother got me interested in him about 50 years ago. Cayce did a series of readings on his own past lives, some of which weren't so nice.
    Thank you for the video that I listened to with the French translation, I don't know if in his time hypnosis was recognized as a technique to discover these past lives. 30 years ago I read a book by Patrick Drouot “Previous lives to future lives, Reincarnation and immortality and also We are all immortals” by the same author. From Cayce, I was interested in these readings of the souls who stayed on the planets, I really liked the book the universe of Cayce.

Cayce's past lives can be traced back to his birth chart with the impressive position of the Moon encircled by Neptune and Pluto on a 500 year cycle, which may give an indication of Cayce's earlier reincarnation period? The Moon in astrology is the vehicle of the soul and a symbolic asset in defining the past lives of Cayce and additionally in conjunction the MC public life and its significance. Yes for the public figure before and after, because Cayce is still a public figure that still attracts curiosity today.

In the video, I didn't really understand the translation, cash money sent by post and after his death he had debts, could you explain?
    I return to his chart of the sky, the master of the South Node the past the weight of karma, Mercury is in conjunction the North Node in Pisces in conjunction Saturn and Venus, it could describe the type of client who came to consult him. I don't really know Cayce's private life other than those psychic readings. I think Cayce had two lives, the one before being named the sleeping prophet and the life after when Cayce became popular, because this man received many people who suffered, poor people but also rich people?
    Psychic readings perceived by the conjunction of the Moon and Neptune in Taurus could bring consolation to people who came to see Cayce. As I said above the Moon is held hostage between Neptune and Pluto, cycle started in 1891 and it will end in 2383, I published an article on the cycle of Neptune and Pluto and why I thought that the Cayce's spirit will be with us for a long time to come…

Apart from what ARE thinks, what do you think of your conscience? , thank you

Article written in November 2020 in this forum on Edgar Cayce, I had completely forgotten HERE
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 30th January 2022 at 16:31. Reason: added the link of an article written on the forum in 2020

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st February 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I noticed that David Wilcock in the Avalon forum is not liked much
    Uranus symbol of friends and social group square Mars conjunction North Node the warrior who must fight to defend his opinions. It is his Karma in a certain way to question himself until he denies these theories of the past to adopt new ones, is that what he is accused of?

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I don't think Edgar's past lives have have a negative impression on
    his last? incarnation... the one we know most about.

He was almost too good, to the detriment of his health.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Mercury rules the South Node in conjunction the North Node in Pisces with Saturn and Venus showed the importance of the messages revealed in addition to the Moon conjunction Neptune. I think Cayce knew how to distinguish the nuances between the messages he received. Perhaps these messages came from a true guide on the invisible plane. The Moon was receiving a beautiful aspect from Mars, Cayce's intention was truly spiritual, in the 9th house that of astral travel...thanks for the feedback

30. Link to Post #17
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,423 times in 554 posts

In my humble opinion Wilcox is the con man.

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    In my humble opinion Wilcox is the con man.
    Let's say that David Wilcock could have the profile like all those born under the sign of Pisces?
    the ruler of the South Node is the Moon which in its movement the first aspect is a sextile with the Sun, then with Mercury retrograde. So initially the intentions were honest. Venus master of the 7, the others in the double square aspect of tension with Neptune and Saturn which denotes many problems following her marriage which would have generated difficulties, if the others or the other is her partner?

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

But Cayce didn't take good care of his health, in any case, so that was not just due to overwork.
    I don't think Edgar's past lives have have a negative impression on
    his last? incarnation... the one we know most about.

Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread