Thread: Astrology and astronomy

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Astrology and astronomy

I am speaking to the moderators of the astrology forum, I would like to know, do you know how to distinguish astrology from astronomy?
    I ask you this question because the member ian33 has published many discussions relating to constellations, stars and astronomy with a deviation for tropical astrology which is the majority of discussions in this forum
    A detractor of astrology, is a person who defends himself to hold the truth on his own, not accepting the different opinion of others or categorically refusing a type of astrology

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    a difficult question for me as i moved on from popular western astrology some 30 years ago, having practised that for 20 years
    i moved on to vedic, then western sidereal, and now experimenting with a more astronomical approach..so i am out of touch with whats out there for normal astrology..
    the rebel explorer
    Many subjects were more in the order of the astronomy forum than the astrology forum, especially iam33 uses the sidereal zodiac therefore after changing on the basis of the precession these equinoxes and does not correspond to the position of the signs practiced by the majority of astrologers .
    Because if these subjects have their place in this forum, it was necessary to title the forum tropical astrology and sidereal astrology?

Especially since this character after having practiced tropical astrology for 30 years, has now become one of its detractors refusing an interpretation other than his own and in addition in a forum dedicated to astrology, it is the upside-down world

Forum: Astronomy and Cosmology
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 31st January 2022 at 17:51. Reason: link problem

+ Reply to Thread