1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Boris Johnson: 'Party Gate'

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    'The inevitable demise of Boris Johnson in 2022'.
    I follow on Boris Johnson of Grégory Paul Martin's prediction

What I notice when Boris Johnson tested positive for covid in 2020 the progressed Moon was conjunct Neptune, in natal Neptune was the first planet to conjunct the Moon

After a spin in the news, what would be Boris Johnson's first threat is Partygate. In these progressions we notice a conjunction of Mars and Venus in Cancer and its opposition in Capricorn is preparing the conjunction of February 16 in the axis of opposition to the progressed conjunction, hot news under the duvet

After reflection, I think these are political tricks against Boris Johnson? Remember Brexit and England's exit from the European Union? There was the transit of Neptune in the square of its Mercury in Gemini, it was February 1, 2020 just before the entry into force of the covid pandemic.

The magnigances will continue with Neptune's transit this time squared to the inferior Venus/Sun conjunction, the exact aspect is for 2024 but will be felt in 2023 and well supported by its retrograde natal Saturn and combined by Pluto's transit at square of the Moon, an opaque blur

I will come back later for additional information

Boris Johnson
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 26th January 2022 at 17:29. Reason: Topic left quicker than I intended

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Carlitos (26th January 2022), mizo (26th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,073 times in 569 posts

Default Re: Boris Johnson: 'Party Gate'

Grégory Paul Martin seems to have gone quiet since his 'predictions' last year he also removed most of his more 'controversial' video tweets from Twitter He was also on Facebook -he seems to have vanished from that too.

I thought that was a shame as that appears to me he's not standing by his convictions.

I posted this tweet in another thread:
    (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...is-everyone-at)

Interesting if it's true:

Gregory did say 'predict' everything will go completely pear-shaped for Johnson by Spring.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Lunesoleil (26th January 2022), Spiral (26th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Carlitos's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Boris Johnson: 'Party Gate'

I am, perhaps totally wrong footed, quite fond of Boris and his latest manoeuvre - possibly a futile attempt to save his own position as pm - but a very popular move non the less, ending covid rules for the UK, with substantial support by many on his back bench. (Just listen to the volume and tone of the reactions in the house after he speaks, compared to that of his opponent). The opposition will no doubt hang him out to dry when the (concocted) infection and fatality numbers rise again. It will be very interesting to see what happens next, and I hope I'm right in saying that, it will be very difficult to push the electorate back into it's cage after that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlitos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Lunesoleil (28th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Boris Johnson: 'Party Gate'

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I thought that was a shame as that appears to me he's not standing by his convictions.
    It is the characteristic of the opposition of Mars and Neptune in addition on the axis of the relations between his person and the others. Wouldn't this man hold up? , which does not prevent him from having dazzling intuitions, but must these intuitions then come true, certainly not all of them?

Re: Gregory Paul Martin

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), mizo (28th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread