Thread: NEPTUNE in parallel with RED star YED PRIOR 13 feb-26 apr

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default NEPTUNE in parallel with RED star YED PRIOR 13 feb-26 apr

....I now see that NEPTUNE will be coming into parallel alignment with the RED star YED PRIOR , in the body of SERPENS the snake
    it will be within half a degree of declination from 13 feb-26apr, and exact 19 march, in time for the northern spring equinox
    ..red stars are quite rare, and i relate them to mars and pluto..think ANTARES the red alpha star of the scorpion constellation
    ..from past research over the years i have verified Cyril Fagan's observation of mars neptune hard aspects, ie they generates extremes of emotion..more often than not coinciding with suicide bombings and the like
    ..considering the strong feelings that are building up worldwide, this is right on cue to swell the tide
    JUPITER will also be parallel this red star from 1-13 april, coinciding with the jupiter neptune conjunction. so the tide could well become a tsunami of sorts, with religious fervor..
    ..important for me to watch, for my research, which is in its relative infancy, concerning the effects of different coloured stars, which also relates to electrical frequency, from lowest(red) to highest(blue)
    Last edited by ian33; 28th January 2022 at 22:11.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Ami (29th January 2022), Catseye (1st February 2022), Journeyman (28th January 2022), yelik (28th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: NEPTUNE in parallel with RED star YED PRIOR 13 feb-26 apr

Perhaps the Ukranian situation is the planned tsunami to divert attention from the disaterous policies that are ruining economies and societies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ian33 (28th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Perhaps the Ukranian situation is the planned tsunami to divert attention from the disaterous policies that are ruining economies and societies
    i was thinking first the fake revolution, then fake war but the 2 would interlock/interchange..theres a wave of emotion to manipulate which wont go unnoticed
    whatever happens its at least looking emotional for a while...with all the volatile emotional water, we will need our surfing skills....surfs up

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Catseye (1st February 2022), Mare (28th January 2022), yelik (29th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    i was thinking first the fake revolution, then fake war but the 2 would interlock/interchange..theres a wave of emotion to manipulate which wont go unnoticed
    whatever happens its at least looking emotional for a while...with all the volatile emotional water, we will need our surfing skills....surfs up
    I agree, we have extreme emotional energies swirling around leading to fear and uncertainty. Many perhaps sense this but do not understand the game and never will.

I have no doubt the spiritually wicked few in high places harness these energies and astrological alignments to add power to their agendas.

On 16 March 2020 Matt Hancock (Prince of Darkness) UK Health secretary announced the first lockdown. Whilst on March 20, 2020 there was a planetary conjunction of Jupiter and Mars – coincidence??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ian33 (30th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,300 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: NEPTUNE in parallel with RED star YED PRIOR 13 feb-26 apr

....I now see that NEPTUNE will be coming into parallel alignment with the RED star YED PRIOR , in the body of SERPENS the snake
    I do not understand why to speak of a parallel of Neptune 21° Pisces with the RED star YED PRIOR which is located at 3° Sagittarius and why not speak of the conjunction of a fixed star with Neptune as MARKAB at 23° Pisces , obviously in tropical in the constellation of Pegasus. If I pass to the sidereal zodiac this time Neptune is in conjunction with the star GIENAH in the constellation of the swan. About the 4°South reference parallel, it is not only a parallel with a single star, there must be others???

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    I do not understand why to speak of a parallel of Neptune 21° Pisces with the RED star YED PRIOR which is located at 3° Sagittarius and why not speak of the conjunction of a fixed star with Neptune as MARKAB at 23° Pisces , obviously in tropical in the constellation of Pegasus. If I pass to the sidereal zodiac this time Neptune is in conjunction with the star GIENAH in the constellation of the swan. About the 4°South reference parallel, it is not only a parallel with a single star, there must be others???
    yes you have made it clear to me you dont have the capacity to understand my methods, especially as you dont understand that i am using different tools in my research...clearly you think you understand sidereal astrology but do not, in common with many tropicalists, it is not so easy with the tools at your disposal, so no judgement there to be fair..your only interest in my work is to try and find fault, and you have to resort to projecting it...i have better things to do than engage in futile dispute with you.. waffle away at length, i will not reply, i am busy elsewhere..i dont really like to reach this point with anyone, but you leave me no choice....this is a distraction and i have work to do with whats left of my years, and capacity for more learning...you are correct about one thing, siderealists and tropicalists do not mix, it is a contradiction, with the potential of creating confusion/division amongst onlookers..easily solved, i dont need to post anything, and we both get what we want...

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

an attempt to clear up confusion about my research, to whoever is interested
    i am using alignment by RIGHT ASCENSION
    right ascension is alignments(in this case alignments between planets and stars) at right angles to the celestial equator, which is a projection of the earths equator..these lines pass through the celestial poles, so in effect follow the earths lines of longitude...it seems that john dee who predicted the great fire of london, used this method..i believe as do others, that this method is more effective for actual earth based events, ie mundane events..
    ..popular HOROSCOPY (tropical and sidereal)uses alignments based on the APPARENT path of the sun(at right angles to that undulating line)... the further from the ecliptic the star is, the bigger the discrepancy between the 2 systems...this is the method i am researching, using the brighter stars up to magnitude 2.9 in virtually all my work..i also find parallel aspects equally valid.
    ..i use the astronomical software STELLARIUM for my work,which i have set up specifically for astrology work as described..
    since i arrived here i have been accused of being unscientific, by a professional of the invisible zodiac..then badgered, and threatened..my patience has finally eroded..
    ..i am not looking for a reply..any further questions please p.m. me, as i seem to aggravate some people by offering an approach that is not already covered
    ..i have no wish to compete or squabble, just do my research and share the results, somewhere that does not attract competition for attention, or the dubious role of wise person...thank you and goodbye...
    ,,over and out...
    Last edited by ian33; 6th February 2022 at 23:04.

+ Reply to Thread