1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,218 times in 21,086 posts

Thumbs up Synchronicity and the Afterlife with Sharon Rawlette

• Synchronicity and the Afterlife with Sharon Rawlette

Sharon Rawlette, PhD, taught ethics at Brandeis University. She is author of The Feeling of Value: Moral Realism Grounded in Phenomenal Consciousness, The Source and Significance of Coincidences, The Supreme Victory of the Heart, and Beyond Death: The Best Evidence for the Survival of Consciousness. Here she explains that synchronistic phenomena indicate that we are embedded in a universe of consciousness. This is part of the larger picture that allows postmortem survival. She addresses the question of whether the universe itself can be considered friendly, noting that tragic events can be the trigger for important human breakthroughs. She discusses other evidence for survival, including reciprocal apparitions. New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. Between 1986 and 2002 he hosted and co-produced the original Thinking Allowed public television series. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in "parapsychology" ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980). He is also the Grand Prize winner of the 2021 Bigelow Institute essay competition regarding the best evidence for survival of human consciousness after permanent bodily death. (Recorded on December 5, 2021).

source

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th January 2022), Delight (29th January 2022), Harmony (29th January 2022), haroldsails (29th January 2022), Heart to heart (29th January 2022), Ioneo (30th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2022), Peace in Oz (29th January 2022), Spiral (29th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Vangelo (30th January 2022), yelik (29th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 times in 231 posts

Default Re: Synchronicity and the Afterlife with Sharon Rawlette

For myself I have come to understand synchronicity as a phone call from the universe when it is trying to get my attention . I have learnt to answer that call and it has led to many exciting experiences!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th January 2022), Ioneo (30th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022), Vangelo (30th January 2022), wondering (29th January 2022), yelik (30th January 2022), Yoda (27th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Default Re: Synchronicity and the Afterlife with Sharon Rawlette

I keep seeing the number 777 through my work and personal life. What could it mean?
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

+ Reply to Thread