+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More stories of the Squatch retrieval after Mount St. Helens

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default More stories of the Squatch retrieval after Mount St. Helens

Hello folks,

Previously I had posted a story of the Army bringing around a Squatch with them to locate other Squatch after the eruption of Mount St. Helens. I was going to tag this one alone that that previous post....but I can't locate it the search feature. Not a big deal as it was only one person's take on it from one perspective. I recently stumbled upon this clip that has several different takes on this same event from several sources (including the initial clip that I posted previously). \

Be it more corroboration or whatever, I found it interesting.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2022), Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), ClearWater (2nd February 2022), DNA (30th January 2022), eagle0027 (30th January 2022), Ewan (29th January 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Harmony (29th January 2022), Hym (5th February 2022), I should cocoa (2nd February 2022), Inversion (29th April 2022), Ivanhoe (29th January 2022), Jad (30th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2022), justntime2learn (29th January 2022), Maknocktomb (11th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th February 2022), Mike (30th January 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), Nasu (30th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), samsdice (29th January 2022), selinam (30th January 2022), sijohn (29th January 2022), skogvokter (29th January 2022), Spiral (29th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th January 2022), Suzi E (2nd February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: More stories of the Squatch retrieval after Mount St. Helens

The Larry Battson post?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-film-analysis

I bookmark threads I’ve commented on, starting up here but that goes years back on other sites. Still have to delete my many huge folders from LiveLeak. Actually I’m bookmarking most PA threads I find in the newest and recent posts parts of the forum page, because currency and also because PA stack labyrinth difficulty.

About this vid, thanks for the story because I love good stories, but badly burnt on only one leg seems weird for a due-to-VOLCANO injury. 😗 Edit, I mean that < emoji as a whistling face, not a kissing face, just in case I got it wrong. 😐

Cheers. - Johnnny

Edit 2.0, Sorry Dave, I didn’t read right. Hope you find and bump that other thread.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 29th January 2022 at 08:17.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2022), Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), DNA (30th January 2022), eagle0027 (30th January 2022), Harmony (29th January 2022), Hym (5th February 2022), I should cocoa (2nd February 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), Spellbound (29th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Dave, I know you know about this, but for other readers here's a fascinating story that's related and which deserves much more prominence:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1241528

~~~~
    Bigfoot Recovered : injured in Forest Fire

On August 6, 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada, exploded into several simultaneous range fires in what would be known as the Battle Mountain Complex Fire. A Bigfoot was hurt in the fire according to an anonymous government employee, who alerted the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO). The story was later dismissed but acclaimed author and science teacher Thom Powell believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up.

In a letter to BFRO dated "7 August 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada" the anonymous government employee, states:

"I observed an animal wounded by fire moving on all fours not like a bear. More like ape. Fire fighters captured animal, contacted local vet and medical doctor. U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife, Department of Interior, and Bureau of Land Management on the scene.

Animal tranquilized and moved to unknown location. Those at scene told not to talk about what they saw.

Animal approximately 7.5 feet long/tall, human like arms and legs, face not like man or ape but mixed between. Genitalia: male, uncircumcised and human-like. Hair covering most of body except chest, chest has hair but sparse, hands with sparse hair, palms bare, with five digits with human opposition of thumb and 5th digit.

Multiple burns

Speech - attempted to communicate with care-givers once it realized they were attempting to care for it. Multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns, using "rule of nines" approximately 45 per cent of body with burns.

Doctor and Vet working together providing care and moved it to unknown location locally. This notice given in violation of orders given by BLM, DOI and DF&W. Witnesses numbered in the area of 30-25. Word is out in the government agencies, and among the firefighters, since an M.D. was called out. Many thought a firefighter was injured.

Please note that I am a government employee of one of the listed agencies fighting brush fire in wilderness area of Nevada (large scale fire approximately 70,000 acres burned) and under orders not to disclose information.

Protected area

I believe a cover up is in the making, people need ro know, the animal needs to be kept alive and studied and released in protected area".

The BFRO didn't know what to believe and on top of that they had been unable to verify that there had been a fire in the Battle Mountain area. Thom Powell: "Late Monday (August 9) I was finally able to determine from Forest Service sources that there was most certainly a large range fire in this area of Nevada".

The Battle Mountain Complex Fire had extended to 180,000 acres by Monday and had 610 personnel fighting it at that time.

Nothing else was heard from their witness despite e-mail attempts to reach him. Then, some ten days after the initial report, the witness contacted their BFRO investigator by phone. Here is parts of the report that the investigator prepared after speaking with the witness:

Strict anonymity

"Much to my surprise, tonight at about 9 PM the reporting party of the Battle Mountain incident called me. I talked with the gentleman for about 70 minutes. Although he is maintaining strict anonymity, I was able to put together a bit of a profile of the individual.

This fellow, whom I will give the pseudonym 'Marty', is a male, full-time worker for a federal agency. Currently he is involved in the joint fire fighting efforts in Nevada. He has extensive EMT training and experience.

He says that until this incident he had "seen it all" in fire fighting, and these days he stays mostly in the truck manning the radio. He is friendly, but not effusive. He is intelligent, likable, and fairly observant, but he isn't outstandingly articulate. He is a matter-of-fact, low-key, seen-it-all kind of character.

Very tired

His regular duties may be in personnel, as he mentioned that tomorrow he would be seeing the M.D. involved in this incident about other matters regarding firefighting crews. It was abvious during our conversation that he was very tired. Our talk ended with 'Marty' saying he had to get to bed to get some rest.

Approximately 20 people were in the immediate vicinity of the incident. All were debriefed and informed in no uncertain terms that this incident was not to be discussed. There has not been a word about the incident at the BLM fire HQ.

He is very concerned about keeping his job, and says he would not look forward to taking a lie detector test. He created an e-mail address exclusively for reporting this incident.

Absolute privacy

Although I had originally encouraged him to call me collect this lengthy call was on him so he could maintain absolute privacy. He is reporting the incident because he belives the information should get out. We agreed in any future communication to use the term "patient" to describe the Sasquatch. I'll use it here.

The incident happened in the early afternoon. About 20 fire fighters were directly involved. The injured patient apparently wandered within sight of the fire crew, and was then surrounded.

The patient "seemed to know that he was captured", because he soon gave up. Marty mentioned this several times - "he just gave up". The patient sat down on his buttocks, giving no evidence of a will to resist. "Like a dog gives up, and then you can do anything with it".

Singed hair

The patient was laid out on the ground at first. His injuries were rather serious, including burns to the hands, feet, legs, and trunk, as well as much singed hair.

It didn't take long for medical services to get to the scene. The attending medical team included the regular M.D. for the fire crews, a vet that Marty didn't recognize, and one or more paramedics.

The vet was taken aback at working on a creature so human-like, and he is reported to have allowed the physician to do most of the work. At some point Demerol and morphine were administered.

The patient was placed on a spine board, which was too small. He was then placed on a regular ambulance stretcher. The sides were left down because part of the body hung over too far. The feet hung off the end.

Bowel sounds

A cut-down was performed to obtain an intravenous line, and fluids were administered. During the treatment of his wounds and the efforts at life support, the patient communicated with moans, groans and grumbling. Bowel sounds were heard by Marty, who was as close as three feet from the patient.

No language-like vocalizations were heard. The patient responded to touch: specifically patting and stroking to calm him ("You're not going to find an ape or a monkey responding the same way").

Two or three times Marty mentioned that the patient was especially responsive to a young Native American woman who started ministering to him right from the very beginning.

The patient was removed from the scene in the back of a utility truck, not in an ambulance. Marty said an ambulance would have alerted townsfolk and possibly news reporters, thinking that a fire fighter had been injured. No one would follow a nondescript van. The total time from initial sighting to extraction was estimated at three hours.

Blood

There was no urination, defecation, or vomit at the scene. The patient did not eat anything during that time. Serum and blood were leaking from the burned areas of the body.

The area of the arm on which the cut-down was performed was shaved. The hair probably fell to the ground. There was significant blood from the cut-down site and from the subsequent insertion of a venous line, and some of that blood dripped to the ground.

No one knows where the patient was taken. No video cameras were on the scene to film any aspect of the incident. The fire commander was present. He had a camera, and he did record what he saw.

The patient is described as being about seven feet tall - "Give or take a few inches". Marty does not give a weight estimate.

Equine odor

Most of the body is covered by brownish hair about two inches in length; no gray hairs are evident. There are no mats noted on the coat. There is an odor about the patient. It is not an especially obnoxious odor. Marty calls it a "natural" odor, but he had a hard time describing it. He said it is similar to a strong equine odor.

The head is not "sloped", the forehead is "heavy boned", the lips large, but human-like, the ears human-like and tight to the head, with the ear lobe attached, not dangling.

The patient is "strong jawed". He could not remember the color of the eyes, but thought they might be brown. The head is about two times the size of a human head. There is hair on the face, but not on the palms or soles of the feet.

Great bulk

There is great bulk to the patient, but there is no fat. He said hos observations of the form of the body did not match with "that film with the one running into the woods", and he called that film a probable hoax.

The hands are about 1.5 times a human hand; five fingers with opposable thumb. The fingernails are thicker and heavier, and one was chipped. The feet are large; five ties on each foot; no evidence of fractures, injuries, arthritis, or deformation.

The sexual features are those of an uncircumcised male, matching the human anatomy. Marty made the comment several times that these are not monkey or ape features. He felt he was in the presence of a very human creature.

Access to the area

I have asked him to return to the scene and search for the hair from the shaved arm, or even the blood that dripped on the ground. He said he has access to the area, but probably won't be able to return until after the fires are controlled".

In response to Doug's plea that someone return to the site and search for blood and hair evidence, Marty reported back to him on 26 September: "Dozer has torn up the area. Nothing left. Word is there is still life. Location unknown. Believe within couple hundred miles. Later, Marty".

Thom Powell: "Doug concluded that the dozer work seemed a bit too convenient and was likely a cover story concocted by Marty to explain away his inability to recover any physical evidence. Doug strongly suspected that the whole matter was a hoax on this basis and that is where the situation pretty much ended".

Precise detail

But Thom Powell couldn't leave the case that easily and further on continues: "It is my feeling that this person (Marty) was not lying, and this set of described events really happened. There is simply too much precise detail and a complete absence of error or contradiction".

The report was dismissed as a probable hoax and never posted for public inspection at the BFRO website, where it might have been seen by someone else who was present at the time and who might have contacted BFRO to confirm or deny the account.

Three years after the event, Thom Powell dug up the old files on the Battle Mountain matter and decided to try and send Marty an e-mail message and see what happened. Less than twenty four hours later, he was surprised to receive this reply:

Not disclosed

"Thom, I had almost forgotten about the event until now. Have not spoken due to the classification that was put on it. The patient was taken to a university or some hospital that was not disclosed. As for verification, well other than my contact with you, I know of no one other than those there on the scene. An affidavit was signed under Department of Interior, and US Forest Service as:

1. Confidential under penalty of felony arrest and jail time.

2. Immediate loss of Government Service rank, loss of retirement, and benefits.

Several meetings were held in reference to "him". I do respect his rights of life and will always be a believer of their existence beyond any shadow of a doubt as seen with my own eyes, smelled with my own nose and heard with my own ears.

Native man

His image is still visible as it was then. No monster, no animal but a linage of native man. His trust in us to take care of him and recognize him that harm was not meant when contact was made, knowing that care would be given to him... I am sure that Department of Interior knows where he may have been released.

What more can I say? Specifics, features, anatomy? Well, stand in front of the mirror and think of man's evolution".

Thom Powell: "I am left with two inescapable conclusions: First, Bigfoots do exist and second, the government does mot want us to know it. The big question that remains in my mind is: Why? I can think of six possible reasons why secrecy might be imposed".

WHY THE BIG SECRETS? Is it that the American Government believes that the people of North America are so unstable that they could not deal with knowledge that the Sasquatch really exists ?

1) GOVERNMENT PATERNALISM

It is felt by decision makers in government agencies that the public is somehow not ready to accept the stunning fact that Bigfoot-style creatures exist and at least one species of primates is comfortably ensconced in the forests of North America.

Perhaps the justification for this arrogant position is derived from the Christian paradigm that humans are the sole heirs to the planet. The acknowledgement of another species so close to our own, even superior in terms of some sensory capabilities would destabilize the Christian paradigm that currently dominates western religious thought.

2) KEEP MYSTERIES CLASSIFIED

Perhaps the government entities that we trust as protectors are really just as baffled by this matter as anyone. As with the UFO phenomenon the knee-jerk reaction to government, when confronted with a genuine and profund mystery, is to classify the entire matter as a secret.

This avoids the uncomfortable alternative of having to stand up and acknowledge that the people we pay to understand threats and protect us from them have no real idea what is going on in this particular realm.

There is an axiom that may exist within government that boils down to: If we don't understand something, keep it a secret. That way no one will ever ask us to explain it.

3) LOVE OF SECRETS

People feel mire important when they have secrets that must be kept. Government agency personnel need to feel their job is important and having important secrets that must be kept serves to validate their work.

Every branch of government seems to have some kind of secret that must be protected and it is no surprise to me that the land management agencies want a secret also.

Maybe some day they will even be called to Washington to brief the President or members of Congress on the big, important secret that the public is not prepared to know. What fun.

4) THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ARGUMENT

If Bigfoots were officially acknowledged, it wouldn't be long before an injunction was issued and most timber removal from federal land was halted. It is held that environmentalists will immediately seize upon the idea, spotted owl-style.

They will then find a sympathetic federal judge who would issue an injunction that stops all logging and mining on national forests and rangelands which qualify as Sasquatch habitat.

While it is probably true that preservationists would try to get the Sasquatch declared as the ultimate endangered species, there is one big, but not so obvious problem with this whole line of thinking: Sasquatches are in no way endangered.

They may be rare, but they are not endangered. On their own, they keep their numbers down, though I also suspect that most estimates of their numbers are too low.

It is possible that recent increase in deer populations have also precipitated an increase in Bigfoot populations. They do eat deer and that is a good thing because there are not enough other natural predators to keep deer herds in check. Deer populations have exploded lately and we should hope that there are Sasquatches in this world or we are soon to be absolutely overrun with deer.

Bigfoots do not seem to require virgin, old growth forests. All they seem to require is a food source and a place where they can be left alone.

Short of clearing all of the forests away at once, I for one would strenuously argue that Bigfoots are in no way endangered by forest policy and there is virtually nothing we could do to reduce their numbers, even if we set about to do so.

The Wilderness Act of 1964 and subsequent amendments to it have insured the fact that Sasquatches will always have safe haven.

5) NATIONAL DEFENSE

As previously stated, we will only be able to understand why the public is being denied available information about Sasquatches when we know more about the creatures and their capabilities. Since that information will not come from government sources, we are going to have to find out ourselves.

We already have a good deal of information to suggest that all of the senses of these creatures are more acute than our own. Not only is their sight, hearing, and smell more acute than our own, but they quite likely possess other sensory capabilities that we absolutely lack. They can project a rancid smell much like a skunk and the smell is so overpowering as to nearly incapacitate a person.

This capability alone suggests a tactical military value in better understanding the Sasquatch. I'm told that the military is already researching tactical use of overpowering but non-toxic smells.

Other possibilities relating to national defense and tactical military value may not be as far-fetched as they first seem. Infrasound has already been discussed as a concept with tactical military value.

The fact that Sasquatches possess infrasound capabilities seems likely. When it comes to mental capabilities that we humans do not have, it probably does not end there.

Every researcher I know of who has been successful in putting themselves near a Sasquatch has mentioned a sixth sense that the creature seem to possess. I have tried to quantify this matter to the best of my ability, but, to attempt to quantify such a speculative matter is futile at present.

6) GENETIC RESEARCH

The final possibility centers on the fact that Sasquatches may be human ancestors of such a close lineage that their genetic makeup offers the most intriguing possibilities for genetic research and cross breeding that have ever been considered.

Sasquatches may be the enduring descendants of the Homo erectus lineage that is generally considered to be extinct. Neanderthal man, Homo Neandertalensis by way of Homo Heidelbergensis, is another distinct possibility.

If either or both of these human ancestors endures today in the manifestation we call Bigfoot, then the possibilities for interbreeding and other genetic experiments with humans become either intriguing or alarming, depending on which side of the ethical question one stands.

Thom Powell's final words are this bleak conclusion: "How tragic, yet how predictable it is that the government denies the public access to knowledge of a living human relative, an anthropological bombshell, and one of the planet's most remarkable beings".

FOOTNOTE: Do YOU know anything about The Mountain Complex Fire of August 6, 1999, in Nevada, USA and the capture of the Bigfoot creature mentioned in this feature? Please email Jan Sundberg at GUST and we will forward your information to Thom Powell.

Source: "The Locals: A Contemporary Investigation of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch Phenomenon" by Thom Powell, Hancock House Publishers USA 2003, ISBN 0-88839-552-3; Chapter 11 "Big Brother", pages 217 to 228, and pages 235 to 239. Bigfoot illustration: RobRoy Menzies. Feature: Jan Sundberg, GUST © 2004.

6. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (29th January 2022), Axman (15th February 2022), Chip (29th April 2022), ClearWater (2nd February 2022), DNA (30th January 2022), eagle0027 (30th January 2022), Ewan (29th January 2022), Harmony (29th January 2022), Hym (5th February 2022), I should cocoa (2nd February 2022), Ivanhoe (30th January 2022), Jambo (30th January 2022), justntime2learn (29th January 2022), Maknocktomb (11th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th January 2022), Merkaba360 (26th March 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th February 2022), mokosh (29th January 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), Nasu (2nd February 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), sijohn (30th January 2022), skogvokter (1st February 2022), Spellbound (29th January 2022), Spiral (2nd February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th January 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022), Violet3 (30th January 2022), yelik (29th January 2022), Yoda (29th January 2022), Zampano (29th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

According to some Sasquatch experiencer, BFRO is not to be trusted
    They are not for the well being of the Sasquatch people

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), DNA (30th January 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2022), The Moss Trooper (2nd February 2022), Violet3 (30th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

The Miller Document, mentioned at around 16.20, can be found here.

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/the-miller-document/

Part of the Miller Document refers to the Mount St. Helens eruption.

"I have spent a great deal of my career as an expert for the federal government concerning Cebidatelidae and throughout the world, including the bodies recovered in the 80s due to Mount Saint Helen eruption. We made many recommendations to protect the species, but the DOI has constant concern regarding the impact of such a decision due to the vast number of areas this species inhabits. Such a decision would have potential negative impacts on the natural resource industry."

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), eagle0027 (30th January 2022), Ewan (2nd February 2022), I should cocoa (2nd February 2022), Ivanhoe (30th January 2022), kfm27917 (14th February 2022), Nasu (2nd February 2022), skogvokter (1st February 2022), Spellbound (1st February 2022), Spiral (2nd February 2022), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2022), Violet3 (30th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    Hi Michael,

Can you please elaborate on this? This goes against what I was always led to believe.

Thx...

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), Merkaba360 (26th March 2022), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Hi Michael,

Can you please elaborate on this? This goes against what I was always led to believe.
    Please read this:

https://sasquatchontario.com/2020/03...-and-the-ugly/

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), Merkaba360 (26th March 2022), Ravenlocke (10th February 2022), Spellbound (3rd February 2022), Spiral (2nd February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (10th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (2nd February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Very interesting!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Ivanhoe (10th February 2022), Nasu (3rd February 2022), Spellbound (3rd February 2022), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Michael,

Please read this:

Michael, you wrote that article yourself, yes?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Spellbound (3rd February 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2022), Yoda (2nd February 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

of course not, it was written by Mike Paterson

if people who have interest in Sasquatch phenomenon know BFRO more than Mike Paterson, or Christopher Munch or the late Kathleen Jones Odom (whom I prefer to call the Sasquatch Whisperer) then the cabal has succeeded in misguiding them
    Last edited by Michael Hawk; 2nd February 2022 at 22:20.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Spellbound (3rd February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (2nd February 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Absolutely 100%.

They are gatekeepers of the highest order.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (10th February 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Michael Hawk (2nd February 2022), Ravenlocke (10th February 2022), Spellbound (12th February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (10th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Michael,

Please read this:

Ahhhh...Sasquatch Ontario. I've seen quite a few of his videos a few years back. He had some good stuff!! Not only did he make contact (so to speak)...but he also befriended Squatch. If I'm not mistaken, things went sideways between him and the owner of the property. I'll admit, I had no idea there was a decent sized Sasquatch population here in Ontario until I started viewing his videos. Much respect for him and the effort he put in.

As for what he wrote....I have some appreciation for the idea of Squatch being inter-dimensional (or paranormal). I've heard many stories of Squatch literally disappearing before people's eyes. Linda Howe did a decent interview with a man who said he was face to face with one on his porch...and it disappeared into thin air. Here is a good Avalon thread that goes down this road.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...terdimensional

Thx for the Sasquatch Ontario link...much appreciated.

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (10th February 2022), Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (10th February 2022), Ewan (10th February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Hym (11th February 2022), Ivanhoe (10th February 2022), Merkaba360 (26th March 2022), Michael Hawk (10th February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (14th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,618 times in 9,592 posts

Hi Michael,

Please read this:

Thank you for this article, well said and confirms my sentiments about Sasquatch. Only thing I can share is for me it’s more of they pick you and it’s more like when you’re not looking you find them if they deem you to be good hearted. Hard to explain I miss them, and cherish having had them around for a while it was comforting. As the article says,

“We’ve been able to show them as the people they are. YES, they can speak English and YES, they ARE an invisible race with an ability to materialize and disappear at will, ANYWHERE.”

May they always be safe and protected from the nogooders.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bald (10th February 2022), Bill Ryan (10th February 2022), Ewan (10th February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Hym (11th February 2022), Michael Hawk (10th February 2022), Sadieblue (15th February 2022), Spellbound (11th February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (14th February 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Has anyone here ever had any encounters personally with these beings? I say beings rather than creatures as I have had a crash course introduction to what most call "Mind Speak" awhile back.. I was looking into the topic of et, the possibility that they live here, as well as the reptilian species, and the blue people of Kentucky... and I had the most crazy experiences, which included one of these beings sending my mind an image of them holding a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers, all yellow, and of many varieties directly to my mind... Including their upper torso... Their face... It was what most call Sasquatch...

I had many exchanges with this man... I call it male because it appeared male in the image it sent, and he was very kind, and very curious... He told me many things that I have since forgotten... But I will always remember the way he made me feel when speaking to me, sharing a mutual curious joy with our interactions... It feels safer to mind speak than to come face to face with them... And as such you can interact far better...

There was something specific at the time I was researching when this started, and long after it happened, my granddaughter was scheduled to go on a field trip... The location was an old mining town, with some old equipment and small buildings where most go to see a preserved mining village of sorts. Muck like my town was, this one is just across another river, and I was a bit concerned, knowing these beings exist, that she was going... And I received another mind speak image of a LOT of these beings in that area, and a sense of ease that she would be alright. Although the image indicated they were looking for something and they were not happy that human were placing gravel and pavement everywhere in their home area.

I was given one clear message for those "Seeking them out"... I was having the thought at the time that I was thrilled to be having these communications, when it was made very clear to me, "We are not all so nice, some of us would just as soon eat you than to look at you" Of course my friend telling me this not being one of those that do such things, but the warning was very stern and I believed it, and exercise caution as a result when in wilderness areas.

I have since of course looked into the subject with interest... Once something like this happens, it opens doorways for other things to happen, and happen they did. Seemingly all beings that are spoken about in the et/sasquatch field seem to be somewhat telepathic, and many will reach out to you, if they know that you have an interest. And I was no exception. So much so, that I began to believe that someone was using voice to skull tech to speak to me, to play with my mind about such things... . But I had to realize, sometimes what you believe it may be in the beginning, is what it actually is. Contacts with species unknown to most of the human population.

Much like Ravenlocke, I wish them well, and wish we had some truth so we could all share the planet without one tribe killing the other out of fear... ... I miss my contact experiences a great deal... It taught me life is a whole lot more than making a dollar and paying taxes.. There is understanding, learning, and mutual respect to be learned among species. Humans especially in my opinion. You do not need to look for them... They will find you if you peek their curiosity.

Just be careful what you ask for, it can change the way you see the world, and especially fellow man.. And that can really be difficult to handle, because you then have to live with your own species for the rest of your life...

I wish more would openly speak of their experiences. I know people share the bad ones, or those that frightened them online... But there are good stories too..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 14th February 2022 at 16:53.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bald (14th February 2022), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), Ewan (14th February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th March 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th February 2022), Ravenlocke (14th February 2022), Sadieblue (15th February 2022), Spellbound (29th April 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (14th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Has anyone here ever had any encounters personally with these beings?
    Former Avalon moderator Kristin (now retired and much missed ) had a face-to-face encounter with a Sasquatch at very close range, just a few feet away. She reported that neither of them were at all frightened.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Chip (14th February 2022), Ewan (15th February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th March 2022), kudzy (15th February 2022), mountain_jim (25th March 2022), Sadieblue (15th February 2022), Spellbound (29th April 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (14th February 2022), The KMan (15th February 2022), Violet3 (15th February 2022), wondering (25th March 2022), Yoda (14th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Former Avalon moderator Kristin (now retired and much missed ) had a face-to-face encounter with a Sasquatch at very close range, just a few feet away. She reported that neither of them were at all frightened.
    Thank You for sharing that Bill... sometimes I feel very badly for the wonderfully kind ones when the bad ones seem to get all of the attention. Granted the bad ones can be real bad but the good ones can be a great bridge to bringing species together, and help the human race feel more as one.. I can only say that when their shared their emotions with me, it was unlike any kindness or understanding I have ever had.. I could never call that a bad thing... Thanks Bill!

Sadly I didn't get to interact with him as long as I had wanted, and I was so stunned and happy for the interactions I did have, that I thought I had more time to ask questions.. I was wrong... In hindsight I have no regrets, while I may have gotten some answers, what I got instead was an understanding that they can express love... And that was really all I needed to know...

I wonder how many people find Avalon because of having experiences such as these? Just thinking aloud...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th February 2022 at 06:02.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Axman (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (15th February 2022), Ewan (15th February 2022), Franny (15th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th March 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th February 2022), Orph (16th February 2022), Patient (29th April 2022), Sadieblue (15th February 2022), Spellbound (29th April 2022), The KMan (15th February 2022), Violet3 (15th February 2022), wondering (25th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ahhhh...Sasquatch Ontario. I've seen quite a few of his videos a few years back. He had some good stuff!! Not only did he make contact (so to speak)...but he also befriended Squatch.
    Thx for the Sasquatch Ontario link...much appreciated.

Dave - Toronto
    You're welcome Dave.
    But i have to warn that there is another group who called themselves Ontario Sasquatch (not Sasquatch Ontarioo) which is just another form of BFRO. They are armed with weapons and have no good intentions toward the hairy people.
    Mike Paterson had some unpleasant experience with them as well.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Ewan (25th March 2022), Patient (29th April 2022), Spellbound (29th April 2022), wondering (25th March 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

That's awesome!! I have heard stories of Squatch being able to control human senses when in the vicinity (fear / friendliness / curiosity). One thing is for certain, there is a LOT about them that we simply have no idea. Hopefully, with time, we will become better acquainted.

Dave - Toronto

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Ewan (29th April 2022), Inversion (29th April 2022), Michael Hawk (30th April 2022), Patient (29th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

When I lived in B.C. right at the edge of the mountains, I heard a loud roar of an animal that I have never heard before or since. By the sound, you could tell that it came from a large throat and I was happy that it was far enough away!

If that wasn't a roar from a Bigfoot, I really don't know what it could have been.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ewan (29th April 2022), Inversion (29th April 2022), Orph (29th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,389 times in 1,629 posts

This is more of a mysterious creature story in the Sierras in California that we suspected may have been a bigfoot. Between 1995 & 1997 I and a friend hiked about 7-10 miles on the high Sierra trail from the famous Sherman tree. We kept hearing this sound that would travel for miles. When we got back to Giant Forest Village in the Sequoia National Park we stopped at the gift shop/visitor's center. We asked a ranger behind the counter what that sound was and she immediately changed her body language into a defensive posture, crossing her arms and leaning over the counter. She told us it was a Blue Grouse bird. I played that sound on YT and sure enough that's what it sounded like. The thing sounded like it was eight feet tall and coming from miles away.

He told me of past trips he went on there and he claimed his group was being stalked by a cloaked being that would shadow them. From the breaking twigs it sounded like it was about 300 pounds. It's similar to David Paulides' stories. After piecing together anomalous things in my life I came to the conclusion my friend was used to get me there by a group or agency to see if a particular race they were interested in would take or disappear me. Another strange thing that happened was the whole day before we started our hike I Heard It Through The Grapevine by CCR was playing over and over again commercial free on a particular radio station. When we returned some 3.5 to 4 days later it was still playing.

Last edited by Inversion; 29th April 2022 at 03:36.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ewan (29th April 2022), Orph (29th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread