+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video of German WW2 UFO Technology flying...

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default Video of German WW2 UFO Technology flying...

Vimeo URL here -
    Source: Watch on Vimeo

Sorry if I embedded incorrectly :S

(no problem, corrected)
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 29th January 2022 at 17:12.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Alecs (30th January 2022), aoibhghaire (29th January 2022), CurEus (1st February 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2022), haroldsails (29th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2022), justntime2learn (29th January 2022), meat suit (29th January 2022), Nasu (29th January 2022), Spiral (29th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Video of German WW2 UFO Technology flying...

Someone has spent a LOT of time trawling through images, not seen that many in one place since the greyfalcon site.

I think that the Orsic thing was made up, but the secret nazi base or bases clearly aren't fantasy to anyone who's spent time looking, (shame sharkhunters never updated their site, there was loads of amazing stuff on there).

I was hoping for the polaroid pics taken in Brazil, not seen those in ages.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th January 2022), justntime2learn (29th January 2022), meat suit (29th January 2022), Nasu (29th January 2022), scotslad (29th January 2022), The KMan (29th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 times in 208 posts

Dutch papers have written about it too, nice pictures on this page.

https://www.hln.be/buitenland/hitler...w.google.nl%2F

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th January 2022), justntime2learn (29th January 2022), Nasu (29th January 2022), scotslad (29th January 2022), Spiral (29th January 2022), The KMan (29th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,119 times in 21,069 posts

Lightbulb Re: Video of German WW2 UFO Technology flying...

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Have seen that (partial CGI) video before on a different Youtube Channel admitting they made professional "illustrational (CGI) videos" couple years ago ... The first thing I noticed is that the shadow of the alleged "Nazi Anti-Gravity Saucer" in your shared video is way too black ... meaning: if it really was filmed in the 1940s you do not get that type of blackness ... it is more (super) dark grey ... that, and so much more I can say I will explain soon all here.

When I organized in 1996 (26 years ago!) a 12 hours "Real X Files" Conspiracy Marathon Presentation/Lecture Day" in Amsterdam with 2 parallel rooms presentation, people could chose from it was sold out and part of my presentation was a rare 58 min video documentary we obtained from Austria called: "UFO Secrets of The Third Reich" original title: "UFO - Geheimnisse des Dritten Reichs" also discussing Secret Nazi Bases in Antarctica "Queen Maud Land" also known as "Neuschwabenland" and the 37 missing German U Boats shortly after World War II ... Studying Operation Highjump 1946 of Admiral Richard E. Byrd US Navy Fleet going to Antarctica to (allegedly) wage a war against the fled Nazis! ... Not much later similar mainstream documentaries in multiple languages appeared and were called: "The Occult History of The Third Reich" discussing almost everything the same topics except the UFO part ...

We never claimed any of it "must" be truthful as people have to research this further for themselves how much is real or not ... What we did claim is: that part of the UFO's worldwide could be man-made Anti-Gravity Technology partly because of Operation Paperclip and that the Russians had part of this "German Anti Gravity" research puzzle too ...
    • illustration:

We showed it in Amsterdam and at the Leeds UK UFO Conference 1996 as a warning, not as a "promotion" or "boost" for (neo-) nazi ideologies ... and after reading the book "Behold The Pale Horse" and countless lectures by ONI Officer William (Bil) Cooper repeated over and over and over and over that (man-made) UFOs will be used to usher in "The New World Order" ... That was the main reason we (C.N.I. Exposure Magazine) organized the very first big international UFO Conference in Amsterdam The Netherlands November 20th, 1992 with the title: "UFOs and The New World Order" where all our flyers & posters had the catchy Saucer hovering in front of the Pyramid with the "All Seeing Eye" at the Top.

So we used 2 strong recognizable symbols representing 2 important highly controversial topics: Secret Societies with their "New World Order Agenda" & UFOs ... This was a very new concept for the vast majority in the Netherlands ... of course (some) people want to know more about it ... back then we also had our own Radio & TV shows in Amsterdam and were interviewed multiple times by the local (mainstream) press. This is why our UFO lectures & UFO conferences were guaranteed sold out and our Exposure Magazine grew within 2 years to over 4000 payed subscribers that later became in the Ducth Language called: Frontier Magazine (I co-founded) ... The Dutch version was distributed in almost all bookshops & kiosks thanks to BetaPress!

Now you understand why I was attacked (smeared) by multiple extreme leftists claiming. among others. that I suppose to spread "antisemitic propaganda" ... which I debunked easily, but still some love to copy paste the slander & lies anyway.
    • "UFO Secrets of The Third Reich"
    • original title: "UFO - Geheimnisse des Dritten Reichs"

~ quote ~ "One of the great mysteries of our century is the occult background of the Third Reich and its secret societies, such as the New Templar Order, the Thule and Vril Society and the "Lords of the Black Sun" (SS). They were the best ancient orientalists of their time. Did you know of the ancient existence of extraterrestrial technology brought to earth in Sumeria by "the gods who came down from heaven"? The allied victorious powers have always denied knowledge of mysterious, anti-gravity powered, German round-planes with the code names "Vril" and "Haunebu", which were presumably developed with the help of occult knowledge. Here, however, scientists and a former CIA member are speaking in no uncertain terms! This is extraordinary research with unbelievable historical testimonies, sensational original documents and very rare color(!) films from the time of the Third Reich". ~ unquote ~

Ernst Harmannstein
    Wolfgang Pampel Eugen Lardyillustration:

Walter Schauberger Wendelle Stevens Virgil Armstrong
    J.J. Hurtak Swen Hedin
    • as Self
    • (archive footage)
    • (as Prof. Sven Hedin)
    Andreas Epp Sabrina White Michael Hirtl Simone Bernhard Roman Kettner Christof Hohlfeld

Richard Rowlands
    Richard E. Byrd
    • as Self
    • (archive footage)
    • (as Admiral Byrd)
    --o-O-o--

Then around 2005 a Russian UFO Documentary came out that I dubbed: "UFO Secrets of The Third Reich Part II" which (believe it or not) I discovered first as a "westerner" using the Russian letters: "НЛО" (UFO) in a videogoogle search engine ... then I re-uploaded that to my (old) VideoGoogle account and within that Russian Documentary I added promotion for my: "untoldmysteries.com" site I owned for 9 years! ... That is how I knew the video was re-uploaded multiple times and taken down multiple times ... viewed by millions of times all (re-)uploads combined ... it had no English subtitles but they showed much more peaces of the puzzle than the original first Austrian "UFOs Secrets of The Third Reich" documentary.

--o-O-o--
    • I just found new German version of the same topic:

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 30th, 2022
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th January 2022 at 16:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gs_powered (31st January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th January 2022), scotslad (30th January 2022), Spiral (30th January 2022), Tyy1907 (31st January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Have seen that (CGI) video before
    Yes. Some of the photos are genuine, but many are not.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (30th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2022), scotslad (30th January 2022), Spiral (30th January 2022), Yoda (30th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread