Thread: How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

This content has been removed by the writer.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th September 2023 at 05:05. Reason: clearity of content

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

1212is24 (10th February 2022), Alecs (10th February 2022), amor (15th September 2023), Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Docim369 (25th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), Harmony (1st February 2022), holcaul (26th February 2022), Inversion (17th February 2022), Journeyman (10th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Mark (25th February 2022), Merkaba360 (10th February 2022), Mikeyboy (11th March 2022), mizo (1st February 2022), O Donna (12th March 2022), Spiral (31st January 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

Mods, is it possible to change the title to the following? (How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario) I tried, don't think we can for some reason. Thx in advance.

:-)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), Harmony (1st February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), Tintin (1st February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Is this a sign that an Invasion is imminent (within 6 weeks from this post) or is Putin Trolling Biden and puppets?

Putin Pulls Yacht from German Shipyard.

Vladimir Putin's superyacht has been spotted sailing towards Russia after 'fleeing' from a shipyard in Germany, sparking speculation that it was trying to avoid being impounded by tough sanctions that would be imposed if Moscow invaded Ukraine.

The Russian President's yacht set sail from the Blohm+Voss shipyard in Hamburg on Monday and had arrived in the Russian enclave Kaliningrad by midday on Wednesday, according to the ship tracking website Marine Traffic.

The £73.2 million yacht, called 'Graceful', was seen sailing through the Kiel Canal a few hours after leaving the Port of Hamburg before heading out to the Baltic Sea.

German media suggested Putin's 270ft vessel was 'fleeing' Germany amid the Ukraine crisis, with Bild newspaper saying the move 'was obviously an escape for fear of being arrested'.

They referenced UK Foreign Secretary Liz Truss, who has threatened to introduce tough sanctions and told Putin and his allies they will 'have nowhere to hide' if Russia invades Kiev.

Source:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shipyard.html

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (15th September 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), haroldsails (11th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Merkaba360 (10th February 2022), O Donna (12th March 2022), Spiral (10th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

People don't like to talk about war, and that's fair enough, but it's rather futile to think that we can live without war in our lives. I think it is the nature of reality. Conflict enables us to evolve. Through competition, we become better. Otherwise, we become complacent. I've become so incensed by the nonsense over this whole Covid thing. It's changed my worldview so much. People I used to respect and trust the opinions of now look down upon me, as though I am some kind of leper in society. Why? Because I am not vaccinated. I try to explain the reasons why but it doesn't matter. Now that I am basically not allowed to go out and mix with society (which I would obviously never do with a fake certificate ), I am left with a very bad taste in my mouth. The PRINCIPLE is what bothers me the most. I am told that I will go to prison for 3 years if I use a fake vaccination certificate. There are so many logical, toxic flaws in this whole situation right now, I am fed up to the point where I think, "come on, everyone, wake up and back me up here" ... And many do, God bless them. And many don't. And they're so idiotic, it makes me think, you know what? You are a coward. You are an absolutely weak human being. I see how they think. I see how they process information. Their decisions are ALWAYS aligned with taking the easy route -- the one that seems beneficial for THEMSELVES, and ONLY THEMSELVES.

It made me realise, oh my God... This is why dating is such a horrific venture these days. Most people meet online (wtf?)... They use photoshopped photos to lure someone in, and communicate in a very deceitful way to try and attract someone... And I always thought men were shallow (because I am one, and we are), but women seem even more so. I know this because I am in good physical shape and I used one of these apps, with some carefully chosen photos, and it was too easy to have so many girls who wanted to go on a date. I went on a few. Some ghosted me afterwards (probably after I started speaking facts they weren't used to LOL), and I found this whole ghosting concept weird. I would never do that, I thought. Then I did it a few times. Then it was normal. Now, it is normal. We are a generation of ghosters. We don't commit. We value superficial qualities over substance. We don't care about being good at anything, we care about looking good.

It's become such a cultural cesspit. I had no idea until the last few years. I always had an inkling but I could never describe it. I deleted Fakebook years ago. I never liked it. Social media is ridiculous. Now, it's even worse. And beyond that, look at how they censor people these days. You can't even oppose the narrative in any way these days. It's become so transparent and pathetic, it has all hit me like a tonne of bricks lately. I am glad that many others have seen this happening too, and they aren't happy about it, but we seem to be few and far between.

Things move fast nowadays. We need to be able to create structure very quickly when we try to analyse things. Some very bright minds have been working on developing algorithms to decipher all of these abstract variables -- many of which would fly so far under the radar of most of our minds that we wouldn't even THINK about them consciously. They are simply there. Our habits. Our tendencies. Our thoughts. It seems like we are all tracked in such a way that our data profiles are constantly being refined to categorise us all. I often think, "I hope they put me in the category of 'dangerous/disobedient' types"... But I don't even think such a category exists. They have so much power with these algorithms. They can simply remove anyone from the pool who shows any remote signs of not following the narrative. And this is becoming obvious, everywhere.

I could go on about this all night. The point I am getting to is this: f-ck the west. I am living here. I love the people I know. But this is BULLSH!T. I think, you know what? Let China take over. Let Russia take over. GOOD! And if I was ever expected to fight in a war against them I would LAUGH in their faces. If they forced me to go and "fight" the first thing I would do with a gun is point it at myself. F-ck this. I HATE LIARS. I hate this fake society we are living in. I hate it how people think it's normal and okay to think there are 27 genders, that all white people are racist, that all women are mistreated by all men, all of these polar concepts designed to DIVIDE us. All the propaganda.

It makes me sick. And the more I learn about history, I'm not going to lie. There are so many obvious historical flaws about certain things. But we can't talk about that. Right? That's how it is. I won't even go there, and I promise you, I never thought I'd even consider saying (or thinking) what I am currently alluding to. That may be an indication of how well-indoctrinated I am by the world I have been brought up in. In any case, that's an area I will NEVER dive into because it is stupid and doesn't align with my philosophy anyhow, but it's also annoying how we can't even talk about it openly without being immediately criticised for certain things. For the record, I never have "gone there" in conversation with anyone and I never will. It makes me wonder though. History is definitely written by the winners and I am "proud" to be on the winning side, I guess?...

Whenever someone tells me why Putin is a bad guy, I ask why. No matter who they are, they ALWAYS tell me two things, and if I dig further they can't tell me anything. The same thing happened when I asked people about Trump. I never even liked Trump, but the moment I started asking why he was bad, I became bad. It's like, "Hate him or I will hate you"... Then I started realising, holy hell, this is how most people think. It's not only scary, it's absurd. Anyway, why is Putin a bad guy?
    1. He's KGB (whatever that is, I am not even old enough to know to be honest)
    2. He once brought a dog to a meeting with Angela Merkel -- knowing that she has a fear of dogs

I immediately think... What kind of self-respecting person has a fear of dogs? I'm biased though. I love dogs. But I also think fear is a catalyst for change, in many respects, and I don't see how anyone of sound, rational intellect could possibly maintain a fear of such a lovely animal, especially one that is undoubtedly well-trained and domesticated. How can I respect one's ability to make proper decisions if they maintain a fear of dogs? A man like Putin would have his dog well and truly under control. It's ridiculous. We are constantly told by the modern atheistic, "I f-cking love science" idiots to be rational and not let our emotions get in the way of our judgements, and yet we still have to accept that someone in a powerful leadership position has a fear of dogs. I'm not trying to obsess over the issue here now because of my huge love for dogs, but I am trying to make a point... How can everyone criticise Putin so much for that reason? Why can't we criticise that b!tch for not liking dogs? That's how I see it. Not politically correct. But, dogs? F-cking hell !!!!

Look, I know Putin tends to wipe out his opponents in quite a swift, remorseless manner but lately I have been also think: Good. The society I live in is built upon lies. People using every tricky method possible to try and manipulate me, to try and control me, and it's very insulting to my intelligence when they dismiss me for calling them out. Maybe we need more Putins in the world. If someone wants to call me out for speaking facts, safe in the knowledge that they are protected by this politically correct system that is full of lies, maybe it's better if we just set the tone here and now: no. You die. Seriously. That's how I feel right now.

I may change my stance. I don't even understand what is going on with Ukraine. I don't really buy the idea that Russians and Ukrainians don't get along. I think something sinister is at play here, just like it was in Yugoslavia. They turned people against each other in those countries -- many of whom never had any issues with each other, and right now they don't either. You've got to ask yourself, how did that happen? Why did that happen? I once visited Croatia and I saw some graffiti on a wall in a Croatian town, as I sat on my boat with a big hangover, I read: "PISS OFF NATO" and I thought "Aren't NATO the good guys? Didn't you guys (Croatia) decide to start a fight?" ... I never forgot that moment. It was a little trigger in my consciousness to think more deeply about things and not believe everything I'd been told. I always knew things didn't add up because in Australia we have immigrants from every Balkan country and they all get along well. It may sometimes be awkward between them in terms of ethnic tensions, but that was designed by someone else, surely. I can't explain this either. Anyway, I think I've vented enough now. I hope others are willing to discuss this topic. It's relevant and important. And you've made some very thought-provoking points. Thank you.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

9ideon (10th February 2022), amor (15th September 2023), Antagenet (26th March 2023), Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), Docim369 (25th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), O Donna (12th March 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1212is24 (here)
    People don't like to talk about war, and that's fair enough, but it's rather futile to think that we can live without war in our lives. I think it is the nature of reality. Conflict enables us to evolve.mouth. (Rest in Post above) It's relevant and important. And you've made some very thought-provoking points. Thank you.
    Can't say I do not agree with you, can't really add to those thoughts, except the Croatian comment, the mainstream thought is that the Serbs started all of it, they'd be correct (technically Yugoslavia did though). However, the latter stages of the War all the parties were doing their Warcrime thing, that was not just the Serbs.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 25th February 2022 at 15:34.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

1212is24 (14th February 2022), amor (10th October 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), The KMan (24th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Well, if the world war was not the cabal's theatre to some extent, then I doubt this block alliance could beat North America, most of South America, Europe, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, parts of africa and whoever else joined forces. (Assuming a non-nuclear war.) The real threat of loss is the cabal sabotaging the Nato forces from within.

Nato and company is just too much money, power, resources, people, development, war experience, etc.

In reality, I dont know that any of it is realistic, since technically whichever of the big countries is losing could just start a nuke fest in retaliation. then its just so crazy at that point, I probably don't care the outcome cuz its just too horrific to want to be a part of such a horror world.

Also, there has never been a war between nations/alliances that are both nuclear enabled. It just seems like that scenario is so new and serious that we must bring in other possible factors. It kinda seems possible that ET's would get involved in such dire circumstances. Whether from the shadows or finally coming on stage. The latter would be interesting how that kind of shock could really affect our psyche's and possibly even stop the war.

I dont know. Who knows. But, a future world war should bring all kinds of secret tech and other hidden things to the surface.

I wonder if some countries leadership would align with the Block Alliance, but the people revolt and refuse. For example, Im friends with some Iranians and vietnamese. The vast majority of the people are opposed to their system. The Iranian people are quite smart and more sophisticated than I previously knew. A lot don't give a damn about islam and such. It seems that there is a chance that they would not want to fight alongside communism.

Of course I never want to see these terrible scenarios played out. Only if we could see the results in some different timeline. It would be really interesting and so much to learn from it.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 10th February 2022 at 14:24.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

1212is24 (14th February 2022), 9ideon (10th February 2022), amor (15th September 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Spiral (10th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Well, if the world war was not the cabal's theatre to some extent, then I doubt this block alliance could beat North America, most of South America, Europe, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, parts of africa and whoever else joined forces. (Assuming a non-nuclear war.) The real threat of loss is the cabal sabotaging the Nato forces from within.

Nato and company is just too much money, power, resources, people, development, war experience, etc.

In reality, I dont know that any of it is realistic, since technically whichever of the big countries is losing could just start a nuke fest in retaliation. then its just so crazy at that point, I probably don't care the outcome cuz its just too horrific to want to be a part of such a horror world.

Also, there has never been a war between nations/alliances that are both nuclear enabled. It just seems like that scenario is so new and serious that we must bring in other possible factors. It kinda seems possible that ET's would get involved in such dire circumstances. Whether from the shadows or finally coming on stage. The latter would be interesting how that kind of shock could really affect our psyche's and possibly even stop the war.

I dont know. Who knows. But, a future world war should bring all kinds of secret tech and other hidden things to the surface.

I wonder if some countries leadership would align with the Block Alliance, but the people revolt and refuse. For example, Im friends with some Iranians and vietnamese. The vast majority of the people are opposed to their system. The Iranian people are quite smart and more sophisticated than I previously knew. A lot don't give a damn about islam and such. It seems that there is a chance that they would not want to fight alongside communism.

Of course I never want to see these terrible scenarios played out. Only if we could see the results in some different timeline. It would be really interesting and so much to learn from it.
    I kind of think, when I die, I will enter a big room full of people I love and they will all be laughing at me, and they will be asking me how I managed to stick around here this long.... Like this whole experience was one big video game and I made it past too many levels. They will tell me they had "game over" way sooner and can't believe I reached the point of a war. And I will explain it all to them like it was a big dream, and as we all know, nobody ever cares when you try to tell them about your dream (or maybe everyone I have ever tried to tell about my dreams has always been a c.u.n.t which is also likely).... But I will explain it all to them like, "no, but, you don't understand, this big war was starting and people were waking up after this and that and... oh and then it was over, and I'm here now, and you're laughing at me, so.... What's for lunch, mother f-ckers? It's good to be back." And that's it. That's life. (Spoiler alert?)

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

9ideon (14th February 2022), amor (15th September 2023), Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), John'sKatya (14th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Putin is Clowning JB and Nato Civvies. In other words, it's coming. Russia has offered Political solutions last Tuesday, I figure that was the last offer, there's no other way, if Mexico were Ukraine, well, JB would already have invaded, feck talks, you know, I mean the US has been at war 92% of its existence, coincidence? I guess not, US People are great, their so called leaders? Well...

Russia-Ukraine live updates: Russia adds as many as 7,000 troops, US official says

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live...e/?id=82467772

A while back someone posted about the 7 steps or something similar, I guess pulling back troops couple days ago was step 6, adding again, well could be step 7, buttuhh, this is looking down barrel level.

:-)
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th February 2022 at 07:04.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (15th September 2023), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Hym (17th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote (OP) Israel in the meantime has been bombing targets and mobilizing their People to expect the worst. No invasion of Israel is happening, Putin will not allow Israel to be destroyed for obvious reasons. The Block Alliance makes a deal with Israel instead, Israel ceases to be a participant in this war.

What is going on behind closed doors?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Hym (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote (OP) the main tactic of attacking this many targets around the World is to ensure that dominance of the Nato pact is broken.

Ukraine I – Putin’s real goal is to destroy Nato

Putin is exactly where he wants to be: at the centre of world attention. His aims and objectives are well known: to restore Russia to Great Power, or even Superpower, status; to frustrate the policies of the US and its allies, and to regain influence or control over the ‘near abroad’ – that is, the former Soviet republics of Europe and Central Asia. He has shown his commitment to the first objective by rebuilding the Russian armed forces in size and capability over the past ten years, using oil and gas revenues and effectively mobilising a much smaller GDP than that of most Nato countries. He has shown, also, his commitment to the third objective most recently in his intervention in Kazakhstan, hitherto considered an ally by the US. His involvement in Ukraine has been considerable since the disastrous EU intervention there and all the broken promises that followed the signing of the Minsk Agreement – no wonder he is mistrustful.

Source (Full Article):

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...-destroy-nato/
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th February 2022 at 17:48.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (11th October 2023), Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Hym (17th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

For me one of the arguments that they would have the upper hand in such a conflict is the weaponry, the Russians make thing that work, that do the most they can possibly do with what they are, where as in the west & the US in particular it's more about the money made by anyone & everyone that can get on the gravy train, the F35 being a case in point, there are more, it's a long tradition going back to the outdated B17s in WW2 & the APCs the troops sat on the roofs of in Vietnam, (because it was safer that being inside them).

In the UK we have ships so sophisticated that they are always being mended...

On the other side;

The latest Russian tanks are phenomenal, and we know they have the means to disable US electronics from aircraft.

The Chinese have anti ship ballistic missiles that nothing can stop.

Don't want to derail the thread with this, but it wouldn't be too hard to draw up lists.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), amor (11th October 2023), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Hym (17th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    For me one of the arguments that they would have the upper hand in such a conflict is the weaponry, the Russians make thing that work, that do the most they can possibly do with what they are, where as in the west & the US in particular it's more about the money made by anyone & everyone that can get on the gravy train, the F35 being a case in point, there are more, it's a long tradition going back to the outdated B17s in WW2 & the APCs the troops sat on the roofs of in Vietnam, (because it was safer that being inside them).

In the UK we have ships so sophisticated that they are always being mended...

On the other side;

The latest Russian tanks are phenomenal, and we know they have the means to disable US electronics from aircraft.

The Chinese have anti ship ballistic missiles that nothing can stop.

Don't want to derail the thread with this, but it wouldn't be too hard to draw up lists.
    It's all about the elements of surprise, the main issue is not only that but Manpower too. Russia, China and NK have weapons (especially the sonic tech of the Chinese) which are further developed than our own ones. Iran for instance, has had Nukes since at least 1988, they cannot make 'm, but they've got a couple. The only way the Block Alliance will stand a chance is if they smear out the war over the entire Planet, Nato cannot ever keep up with it and I do not expect many Latin countries to get involved, Africa will be divided but most likely a lot of them will choose to back Russia and China. The ones siding with Nato will probably be unable to get involved anyway, not sure about Safr, depends on the mood of things I guess, maybe some Safr members can elaborate on this.

I guess if this is it we'll see if the other things pan out as well, I am really excited about right now, things besides the other ones are coming together, thus all sides of coin coming together, I hope it is for real because it means light at end of tunnel. I don't think I can take another delay.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Hym (17th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I'm surprised that I've not seen this posted yet.

At this point there is no absolute confirmation that this is Syria.............. But I'll post what is available over at Jim Stone:

Look at the clouds. This is a huge event, off in the distance, twice as tall as the clouds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nuclearbomb.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	48463

That is not the sun providing full daylight, that is a nuclear blast. The second nuclear blast. It is lighting up the mushroom cloud from the first nuclear blast, this event happened in the dead of night as seen in the below video.

Quote The voice in the video is saying something that means something different in several languages. Also, when I went over the weather in various places there are several candidates that match that amount of snow on the ground, and that much melt on the road. There are really only two possibilities here, Syria (because it could be kept a secret) and Siberia (but the snow melt is not quite right for that) but it could be kept secret and send a message to the west at the same time. I don't know where this was, if the media was honest we'd know. This would be on every TV everywhere if the media was honest. Who owns the media? Well, that's who's not being honest. That puts Israel nuking Syria right on top of the list of possibilities.
    There is video of this over at Jim's site at this link

http://82.221.129.208/1/.tp6.html

If this is an event that has happened in the last couple of days, and if this shows the event as portrayed......... Then there is some serious sh!t going-down elsewhere, and as we all should know by now, the age old tactic of "look over here, not over there" is in full effect.

Israel taking advantage of the World being distracted by the Russian/NATO shenanigans?
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

9ideon (18th February 2022), Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Hym (17th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (18th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)

At this point there is no absolute confirmation that this is Syria.............. But I'll post what is available over at Jim Stone:

Look at the clouds. This is a huge event, off in the distance, twice as tall as the clouds.

Attachment 48463

That is not the sun providing full daylight, that is a nuclear blast. The second nuclear blast. It is lighting up the mushroom cloud from the first nuclear blast, this event happened in the dead of night as seen in the below video.

Quote The voice in the video is saying something that means something different in several languages. Also, when I went over the weather in various places there are several candidates that match that amount of snow on the ground, and that much melt on the road. There are really only two possibilities here, Syria (because it could be kept a secret) and Siberia (but the snow melt is not quite right for that) but it could be kept secret and send a message to the west at the same time. I don't know where this was, if the media was honest we'd know. This would be on every TV everywhere if the media was honest. Who owns the media? Well, that's who's not being honest. That puts Israel nuking Syria right on top of the list of possibilities.

If this is an event that has happened in the last couple of days, and if this shows the event as portrayed......... Then there is some serious sh!t going-down elsewhere, and as we all should know by now, the age old tactic of "look over here, not over there" is in full effect.

Israel taking advantage of the World being distracted by the Russian/NATO shenanigans?
    Neither of those are nuclear blasts, the "mushroom cloud" is on top of a hill (and not that far away), & the other thing is merely bright, like phosphorous or something, a nuke would white out everything & the emp would take out the digital camera.

The so called snow looks like sand to me.

My money is on this being an old pic from desert storm & no nukes have been used, nukes are last resort not opening move IMHO.

That said it could well be the Israelis taking advantage & bombing their latest worry to oblivion.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (18th February 2022), Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (18th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Attachment 48463

Neither of those are nuclear blasts, the "mushroom cloud" is on top of a hill (and not that far away), & the other thing is merely bright, like phosphorous or something, a nuke would white out everything & the emp would take out the digital camera.

My money is on this being an old pic from desert storm & no nukes have been used, nukes are last resort not opening move IMHO.

That said it could well be the Israelis taking advantage & bombing their latest worry to oblivion.

Hence my bolding of the word if.......... I know Jim like's to get in with the worst case scenario first, and is certainly no fan of certain factions of the jewish faith.

At this point though, and in these crazy times, nothing would surprise me.

As you were.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

9ideon (18th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Attachment 48463

To quote carmody from 2018 (and while the first video is still on youtube, the second I had to upload from when I saved it from carmodys post .... (btw Yemen 2015 for the video explosion)
    ~~~~

This goes back further than most think, or, more properly, it is more widespread and universal in US politics than is presented here.

Somone gave the House of Saud tactical nukes. And one of those tactical nukes was used in Yemen. The signature of a tactical nuke is one of 'scintillation', where the CCD's in digital cameras (the imaging device) will respond to various forms of radiation. This is so well known, that there are apps for turning your cell phone into a rudimentary Geiger counter (radiation counter)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xGTTrXb6jcc1

This is apparently a neutron bomb, some say. To clarify, you don't see this in older footage as older footage was all recorded with actual film, which does not respond the same way to radiation exposure. The CCD in your cell phone camera is unique in how it responds, with the white flashing bits of the given pixels, being the 'trademark' show and tell of radiation exposure of the CCD..

The point of mentioning this, again is not just a Trumpain attack vector as issues go.... but one of wide ranging long standing involvement and complicity across the board, for many many decades. For this tactical (apparently neutron) nuke happened on Obama's watch.

Which means, in my opinion... that Trump and Obama are not really in charge of much of anything, and it is the people who faces and names you don't know and have probably not ever seen...who are really in charge.

Also, it is known these types of devices have short lifespans and require quite regular maintenance, and often. They must be periodically refreshed. They can't just sit dormant for a decade and be used. Even a year or so, is a problem, from some reports. They basically break themselves down from their own radiation bombardment, in some designs. Basically, they required and do require a continual level of expert monitoring and maintenance. So whomever had the bomb or bombs, also has and has continual and highly advanced/ongoing support, during any given possession of said hardware. No one is going to show someone how to build them, is my guess, so the support personnel had to have boots on the ground before and during such use of said device - and come from a very high and deep level.

There are other potential scenarios, like having possession of said device and knowing it is going to go bad over time, so use it, someone might have said. Regardless, using tactical nuclear devices in the middle east was very unwise. Unbelievably unwise. Cellphones are ubiquitous, so explosions will be rerecorded... and the scintillation will be witnessed and shared. Just as we have seen here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1255545
    Last edited by lake; 17th February 2022 at 21:22.
    Normal..!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

9ideon (18th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Spiral (18th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)

Attachment 48463

To quote carmody from 2018 (and while the first video is still on youtube, the second I had to upload from when I saved it from carmodys post .... (btw Yemen 2015 for the video explosion)
    ~~~~

This goes back further than most think, or, more properly, it is more widespread and universal in US politics than is presented here.

Somone gave the House of Saud tactical nukes. And one of those tactical nukes was used in Yemen. The signature of a tactical nuke is one of 'scintillation', where the CCD's in digital cameras (the imaging device) will respond to various forms of radiation. This is so well known, that there are apps for turning your cell phone into a rudimentary Geiger counter (radiation counter)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xGTTrXb6jcc1

This is apparently a neutron bomb, some say. To clarify, you don't see this in older footage as older footage was all recorded with actual film, which does not respond the same way to radiation exposure. The CCD in your cell phone camera is unique in how it responds, with the white flashing bits of the given pixels, being the 'trademark' show and tell of radiation exposure of the CCD..

The point of mentioning this, again is not just a Trumpain attack vector as issues go.... but one of wide ranging long standing involvement and complicity across the board, for many many decades. For this tactical (apparently neutron) nuke happened on Obama's watch.

Which means, in my opinion... that Trump and Obama are not really in charge of much of anything, and it is the people who faces and names you don't know and have probably not ever seen...who are really in charge.

Also, it is known these types of devices have short lifespans and require quite regular maintenance, and often. They must be periodically refreshed. They can't just sit dormant for a decade and be used. Even a year or so, is a problem, from some reports. They basically break themselves down from their own radiation bombardment, in some designs. Basically, they required and do require a continual level of expert monitoring and maintenance. So whomever had the bomb or bombs, also has and has continual and highly advanced/ongoing support, during any given possession of said hardware. No one is going to show someone how to build them, is my guess, so the support personnel had to have boots on the ground before and during such use of said device - and come from a very high and deep level.

There are other potential scenarios, like having possession of said device and knowing it is going to go bad over time, so use it, someone might have said. Regardless, using tactical nuclear devices in the middle east was very unwise. Unbelievably unwise. Cellphones are ubiquitous, so explosions will be rerecorded... and the scintillation will be witnessed and shared. Just as we have seen here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1255545

Scintillation, on a mobile phone........ At 35 miles?

Those Apple products sure are good.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

9ideon (18th February 2022), Spiral (18th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Attachment 48463
    To me that nuke explosion looks like taken from a game (pic), in any case, not real imho, Spiral is right and tbh, we'd know by now.

Source: Francesco, Aug 5, 2009

The Neutron Bomb thingy, nah, fake crap, well explosion might be real, but these are not neutron bombs exploding, reminds me a bit of that Lebanon harbor explosion, in any case, thx for the posts though, there's bound to be some real stuff coming about soon if we're to believe the mainstream propaganda.

Nuke compared to the one dropped on Imperial Japan (Blast radius).

This is the blast radius of Ivy Mike — the first (but not the most powerful) hydrogen bomb ever tested:

If that vid would have been of a Neutron Bomb, well, they'd all be dead before you can hear BOOOM BABY, lol. ;-)

Source:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...-hydrogen-bomb

36. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

9ideon (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), Spiral (25th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast