Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)

disclosetv/9035
    Yeah, I noticed this one, iEarlGrey mentioned it was probably one of BJ's friends that got the contract to build it, hehehehhe.

Ooh, and I dug up your facepalm Picard Smiley from back in the day.

My smilies went when photobucket went commercial (queue Irons fav emoji)

Now this twist...

disclosetv/9051
    They're at 20% but need 90% for weapons grade Uranium, 5% is just for the reactors, Dtv is sensationalizing the truth again for a change.

Quote Generally speaking, lower levels of enriched uranium, such as uranium with 5% U-235, are commonly used for nuclear reactor fuel.

Source
    Source 20%

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), pounamuknight (25th January 2023), Spiral (29th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote ***OP***

Russia now starts an offensive from the Arctic into Canada & Alaska. Canadians cannot hold Russian troops advancing.
    If conflict were to erupt soon, a little too late of a response, that being said, where are all these troops coming from? Spread thin they are already (read OP for more on that).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Here we go, as you predicted, those cables....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (30th September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Mike Gorman (26th January 2023), pounamuknight (25th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Here we go, as you predicted, those cables....

They've done a trial run couple weeks ago, how these things go eh.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2023), Harmony (8th November 2022), Pam (8th November 2022), pounamuknight (25th January 2023), Spiral (8th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

The UK powers have been all in with their support for Ukraine even though their propaganda isn't catching the UK's imagination. Any strong pro-Ukraine sentiment fizzled out quickly because it was a fashion not a passion. It makes no difference though. I can't shake the feeling the UK powers involved were feeling like they actually achieved something when we blew up the pipeline (if the rumours are true, I find them easy to believe). I feel like our ruling powers are hell bent on dooming us, investing in the moral low-ground to harvest opportunities for future retaliation against us. I don't believe they're stupid, they're lap-dog career politicians ...especially the PM. So I can't see how this won't escalate. I don't feel great about this is an understatement.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

9ideon (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Harmony (8th November 2022), Pam (8th November 2022), pounamuknight (25th January 2023), Spiral (8th November 2022), Tintin (8th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote OP:
    Erdogan will now betray Nato as per design and agreement made with Block leadership ages ago, Erdogan knows that it will only be a matter of time before they'll loose interest in him and have him removed as well (like many Dictators the US needs for some plan), because of the Turkish swap, they become the stabilizing factor in that region towards Iraq and Syria.
    Turkey to withdraw from NATO in 5-6 months

Turkish politician Ethem Sanjak did not rule out Turkey’s withdrawal from NATO.

Turkey allows withdrawal from NATO within six months. This decision was actually provoked by the alliance itself, said Ethem Sandzak, deputy chairman of the Turkish Motherland Party.

“Turkey will leave NATO in five or six months. They are trying to drag us into the whirlpool in the Middle East. Finally, you see actions against the Koran in Sweden and the Netherlands,” Sandzak said. He is quoted by the newspaper Aydinlik. The material notes that NATO is forcing Turkey to make such a decision.

Recently, there have been several acts of public burning of the Koran in European countries. One such case took place in the Netherlands. On this occasion, the Ambassador of the Netherlands in Ankara was summoned to the Turkish Foreign Ministry, RT reports.

More than a hundred thousand Russians read our news in Telegram! Join and you – subscribe to the channel URA.RU.

Turkey allows withdrawal from NATO within six months. This decision was actually provoked by the alliance itself, said Ethem Sandzak, deputy chairman of the Turkish Motherland Party. “Turkey will leave NATO in five or six months. They are trying to drag us into the whirlpool in the Middle East. Finally, you see actions against the Koran in Sweden and the Netherlands,” Sandzak said. He is quoted by Aydinlik newspaper. The material notes that NATO is forcing Turkey to make such a decision. Recently, there have been several acts of public burning of the Koran in European countries. One such case took place in the Netherlands. On this occasion, the Ambassador of the Netherlands in Ankara was summoned to the Turkish Foreign Ministry, RT reports.

Source

Last edited by 9ideon; 25th January 2023 at 17:50.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Hym (28th January 2023), pounamuknight (25th January 2023), Spiral (25th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The image below is what I've sent to someone in September, this is in mho getting very close now (Image and part of mail added to post).

I have added Hungary as a wild card, might not happen and I have also left Poland out of taking a Western Part of Ukraine, might still happen. Have not included the already liberated regions and the tacimap there in the East neither, we all know what it holds and it's too much work to update that, lol. In my opinion, securing the Western Border is of large strategic importance if Russia expects war with Nato.

A couple weeks ago there was mention of Russia bringing in a lot of attack and supply/pers carrier Helicopters, there is speculation that there will be a front around Odessa opened up linking Moldova with Russian troops while taking the coastal region at the same time. Sounds like a valid option to me.

Furthermore, Russia needs to take the Western border at Poland as well, this due to the possibility, if there will be a conflict with Nato, to stop Nato troops advancing through Northern Ukraine into Russia while the Baltics and Finland will try and grind their own respective theaters. Remember that a multi front will hinder Ukraine from sending reinforcements anywhere, they'll be annihilated while trying to think about an escape, too late.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 28th January 2023 at 11:21.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hym (28th January 2023), pounamuknight (1st February 2023), ronny (28th January 2023), Spiral (28th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The image below is what I've sent to someone in September, this is in mho getting very close now (Image and part of mail added to post).

I have added Hungary as a wild card, might not happen and I have also left Poland out of taking a Western Part of Ukraine, might still happen. Have not included the already liberated regions and the tacimap there in the East neither, we all know what it holds and it's too much work to update that, lol. In my opinion, securing the Western Border is of large strategic importance if Russia expects war with Nato.

A couple weeks ago there was mention of Russia bringing in a lot of attack and supply/pers carrier Helicopters, there is speculation that there will be a front around Odessa opened up linking Moldova with Russian troops while taking the coastal region at the same time. Sounds like a valid option to me.

Furthermore, Russia needs to take the Western border at Poland as well, this due to the possibility, if there will be a conflict with Nato, to stop Nato troops advancing through Northern Ukraine into Russia while the Baltics and Finland will try and grind their own respective theaters. Remember that a multi front will hinder Ukraine from sending reinforcements anywhere, they'll be annihilated while trying to think about an escape, too late.
    Are these the forebodes for that full blown attack I am expecting?

Russian and Belarusian soldiers practice paratrooper landing on Wednesday

As part of joint exercises, the Russian and Belarusian military forces will practice paratrooper landing in Belarus on 25 January. Currently, Ukrainian border guards do not record any activities near the border with Ukraine.

Source: Belaruski Hajun military monitoring project; spokesman of the State Border Service Andrii Demchenko in a comment to Ukrainska Pravda

Details: The analysts of Hajun emphasise that this is a regular situation, there is no indication of military aggression against Ukraine from the territory of Belarus.

Source

Russian military launch attacks on Chernihiv Oblast (Northern Ukraine) with artillery and mortars

Eight hits were recorded in the vicinity of the village of Khrinivka, a village about 3.6 kilometers from the Ukrainian-Russian border, in the north of Chernihiv Oblast, close to the point where the borders of Ukraine, Russia and Belarus meet.

The shells that hit in the vicinity of Khrinivka were probably fired from a 120mm mortar, the Ukrainian military said.

With Russian 120mm mortars having effective firing ranges of from 5.7 kilometers to 7.1 kilometers, the shells were most probably fired across the border from Russia, as Russian forces were expelled from Chernihiv oblast by Ukrainian forces in early April last year.

Source

Last edited by 9ideon; 30th January 2023 at 11:40.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), pounamuknight (1st February 2023), Spiral (31st January 2023), Tintin (30th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote OP:
    So called representatives of the Peoples of all (Western) countries involved are stirring up their People (about nowish) (Civilians exposed to Propaganda through Mainstream media) into accepting a War with Russia.

By this time the Ukraine has been completely overrun by Russian troops (coming).
    Nato has to respond (war is declared) and starts bombing Russian targets. More landforces are flown in.
    Point of no return has been reached.
    Nato leadership is happy to report that Russian troops have been halted by Nato forces along the old WOII Eastern front line.
    Then the "Plan" comes to life. Various Countries will now attack targets across the globe, making it very hard for Nato to make soup out of where to do troop deployments on such short term.
    NATO ready for direct confrontation with Russia

The military official stressed that NATO should be better prepared because currently Russia has the military initiative

Chair of the NATO Military Committee Rob Bauer said that the US-led bloc is ready for a direct confrontation with Russia in an interview with Portugal’s RTP TV channel.

Replying to a question on the matter, he asserted: "We are ready." That said, he added that NATO is going to respond only if Russia crosses the red line by invading one of NATO member states.

The military official stressed that NATO should be better prepared because currently Russia has the military initiative. "The fact that your enemy has better weapons is not the problem of the enemy. That is your problem," he said.

The interview also raised the issue of introducing "a war-time economy but in peace time," however, Bauer admitted that this process would be difficult.

Source

You can see the upward lift towards having the public (West) accept boots on ground eventually, Nato knows Russia has the upperhand and if they attack on multiple fronts, Russia will punch the lights out of Ukraine's defenses.

If studying the trend, besides the huge amounts of money, it stands out to the observant people that it went from bullets and rockets to AA (including those Himars, steered by satellites manned by the US applying shots on Civilian targets) to Tanks and now Jets.

Snorting Boris claiming that Putin was going to take 'm out with a missile etc, they've gone into overdrive into pushing for war/boots on ground. Statements and actions regarding the Peoples Republic (war in 2025) and the sanctioned drone attacks on Iran, it will not stop here and I am almost certain something else will take place in the coming days, it makes sense.

Public is now being made ready to accept War in realtime.

We're very close to WOIII now.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 31st January 2023 at 14:36.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), gini (2nd February 2023), I am B (2nd February 2023), pounamuknight (1st February 2023), Spiral (31st January 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Vid isn't all that about my scenario, on the other hand, it is a really good sum-up of what is going on here.

Enjoy.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), pounamuknight (3rd February 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote OP:
    So called representatives of the Peoples of all (Western) countries involved are stirring up their People (about nowish) (Civilians exposed to Propaganda through Mainstream media) into accepting a War with Russia.

By this time the Ukraine has been completely overrun by Russian troops (coming).
    Nato has to respond (war is declared) and starts bombing Russian targets. More landforces are flown in.
    Point of no return has been reached.
    Nato leadership is happy to report that Russian troops have been halted by Nato forces along the old WOII Eastern front line.
    Then the "Plan" comes to life. Various Countries will now attack targets across the globe, making it very hard for Nato to make soup out of where to do troop deployments on such short term.
    NATO ready for direct confrontation with Russia

The military official stressed that NATO should be better prepared because currently Russia has the military initiative

Chair of the NATO Military Committee Rob Bauer said that the US-led bloc is ready for a direct confrontation with Russia in an interview with Portugal’s RTP TV channel.

Replying to a question on the matter, he asserted: "We are ready." That said, he added that NATO is going to respond only if Russia crosses the red line by invading one of NATO member states.

The military official stressed that NATO should be better prepared because currently Russia has the military initiative. "The fact that your enemy has better weapons is not the problem of the enemy. That is your problem," he said.

The interview also raised the issue of introducing "a war-time economy but in peace time," however, Bauer admitted that this process would be difficult.

Source

You can see the upward lift towards having the public (West) accept boots on ground eventually, Nato knows Russia has the upperhand and if they attack on multiple fronts, Russia will punch the lights out of Ukraine's defenses.

If studying the trend, besides the huge amounts of money, it stands out to the observant people that it went from bullets and rockets to AA (including those Himars, steered by satellites manned by the US applying shots on Civilian targets) to Tanks and now Jets.

Snorting Boris claiming that Putin was going to take 'm out with a missile etc, they've gone into overdrive into pushing for war/boots on ground. Statements and actions regarding the Peoples Republic (war in 2025) and the sanctioned drone attacks on Iran, it will not stop here and I am almost certain something else will take place in the coming days, it makes sense.

Public is now being made ready to accept War in realtime.

We're very close to WOIII now.
    Another indication/example of the preparations of influencing the psyche of the People, creating a threat in where the West warns for the influence and apparent nasty plans made by Russia/China etc, whilst People paying attention see that the Western Kleptocrats are mirroring yet again their plans involving destruction of non-Kleptocracy Nations.

Japan, NATO concerned over military cooperation of Russia, China — joint statement

Japan and NATO are concerned over the growing military cooperation between Russia and China, says the joint statement, adopted after the meeting of Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Tuesday.
    "We highlight with concern Russia's growing military cooperation with China, including through joint operations and drills in the vicinity of Japan," the statement reads.

The joint statement also reiterates criticism against Russia over the situation in Ukraine, as well as against China for its military activity in Asia, and opposed a "unilateral change of the status quo by force or coercion."

The concern about Russia and China becoming closer is contained in the updated versions of NATO and Japan’s basic documents - the NATO Strategic Concept, adopted in June last year, and the National Security Strategy of Japan, passed on December last year.

In their joint statement, Kishida and Stoltenberg mutually welcomed the adoption of these documents, while the alliance expressed its support to the "fundamental reinforcement of [Japan’s] defense capabilities."

Source

I feel sorry for the Japanese Youths being dragged into this Warmongering by Nato and Vassals, again, like the (most likely) Fins they will be subject, yet again, to be used by a group of People whom are only interested in getting control over others by lying cheating and stealing their way into your lives, then take away rights, fundamental income and stealing resources by having Puppets creating laws and illegal contracts.

Then, as a cherry on the cake, insisting you should be grateful for it and you will be because all the People trying to stand up to this Kleptocratic principle will have been made gone or branded idiots by that same corrupt Media these Leeches have bought in the past 40 years or so.

When are People going to see these Parasites for what they truly are? Probably when it is too late (again).
    Last edited by 9ideon; 2nd February 2023 at 10:10.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2023), pounamuknight (3rd February 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Grayzone vid with at start already former British Defense Minister and Snorting Boris Fan calling for Boots on the ground?

If Nato goes Boots on the ground they will try and cut off Crimea asap, as we know, as mentioned by Grayzone in the vid above, the West thinks taking Crimea will de-throne Putin.

My gut tells me they are going to use 101 Airborne complemented with other Nato troops to attack Crimea at key positions and bring in Landing troops (Marines etc) from Romania, I believe there are still around 24, perhaps more now, Nato warships in the Black Sea.

Despite the Russian resilience and winning mood, I do not see any indication this attack has been kept in mind, as far as I could figure out, there are at this time, 15.000 Russian Troops stationed at Crimea Peninsula. Not going to be enough, if there is also a push from Northern Romania and from Poland together with attacks on the Baltic side and towards the Kaliningrad pocket, I feel that Russia is going to be pushed back in Ukraine and kept busy on the Baltic front.

Airborne will try and take at least 4x1 painpoints (Armiansk, Kerch and either Bay of Arabat or Henichesk, the latter would make more sense) in Crimea. There will also be at least 1x1 attempt to take an airfield/port by a Paradrop, I would think near Sevastopol (I believe one to be near there).

At the same time an Invasion will come from the Sea (most likely Kalamita Bay), as well as the bombardment and destruction of the Crimean Bridge if needed (Nato will also instigate bombardments on land targets all over Crimea, they'll try and get supremacy in the air as well as the sea), it can also be kept intact to try and invade mainland Russia, it makes more sense to destroy it though, time is of essence and keeping that bridge "alive" will most likely prove more of a burden to Nato.

1st objective for the troops coming from the Sea is to take the Western Crimean Coast (Chornomorske and Sevastopol), then they will move inland towards Simferopol, as more troops are brought in they will try and take the rest of the Peninsula as fast as they can to try and bring Russia to its knees and end the current conflict.

I can see Nato be willing to take a gamble here because like what I mentioned earlier and what Western Kleptocrats are blabbering out about, if Crimea falls so will the "Putin Regime", their thoughts not mine. This might also be the reason why "they" keep talking about taking Crimea, everybody expects that attack to come over land from the North and no-one seems to realize that we're basically talking about a D-day style scenario here, from Nato perspective (Airborne and Coastal Landing Attack) and not from Hitlenskie's perspective (Northern Attack).

The undoubted objective to sink the Russian Black Sea fleet will be of great importance and I bet that certain elements have been brought near to the theater already to accomplish that goal.

That is the exact reason why the flip (or not) of Turkey might be of great strategic importance to either side.

The reason why I kept Serbia Neutral at the OP for the beginning of this (coming?) war has to do with movement of landforces into the Balkan area from more Western positions, Serbia as a "neutral" nation will be a mayor annoyance to Nato troop Movements (Land & Air).

101 in Romania makes perfect sense now.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 8th February 2023 at 07:43.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), pounamuknight (7th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Grayzone vid with at start already former British Defense Minister and Snorting Boris Fan calling for Boots on the ground?

***YT Vid removed, vid one post up***

If Nato goes Boots on the ground they will try and cut off Crimea asap, as we know, as mentioned by Grayzone in the vid above, the West thinks taking Crimea will de-throne Putin.

My gut tells me they are going to use 101 Airborne complemented with other Nato troops to attack Crimea at key positions and bring in Landing troops (Marines etc) from Romania, I believe there are still around 24, perhaps more now, Nato warships in the Black Sea.

Despite the Russian resilience and winning mood, I do not see any indication this attack has been kept in mind, as far as I could figure out, there are at this time, 15.000 Russian Troops stationed at Crimea Peninsula. Not going to be enough, if there is also a push from Northern Romania and from Poland together with attacks on the Baltic side and towards the Kaliningrad pocket, I feel that Russia is going to be pushed back in Ukraine and kept busy on the Baltic front.

Airborne will try and take at least 4x1 painpoints (Armiansk, Kerch and either Bay of Arabat or Henichesk, the latter makes more sense) in Crimea. There will also be at least 1x1 attempt to take an airfield/port by a Paradrop, I would think near Sevastopol (I believe one to be near there).

At the same time an Invasion will come from the Sea (most likely Kalamita Bay), as well as the bombardment and destruction of the Crimean Bridge if needed (Nato will also instigate bombardments on land targets all over Crimea, they'll try and get supremacy in the air as well as the sea), it can also be kept intact to try and invade mainland Russia, it makes more sense to destroy it though, time is of essence and keeping that bridge "alive" will most likely prove more of a burden to Nato.

1st objective for the troops coming from the Sea is to take the Western Crimean Coast (Chornomorske and Sevastopol), then they will move inland towards Simferopol, as more troops are brought in they will try and take the rest of the Peninsula as fast as they can to try and bring Russia to its knees and end the current conflict.

I can see Nato be willing to take a gamble here because like what I mentioned earlier and what Western Kleptocrats are blabbering out about, if Crimea falls so will the "Putin Regime", their thoughts not mine. This might also be the reason why "they" keep talking about taking Crimea, everybody expects that attack to come over land from the North and no-one seems to realize that we're basically talking about a D-day style scenario here, from Nato perspective (Airborne and Coastal Landing Attack) and not from Hitlenskie's perspective (Northern Attack).

The undoubted objective to sink the Russian Black Sea fleet will be of great importance and I bet that certain elements have been brought near to the theater already to accomplish that goal.

That is the exact reason why the flip (or not) of Turkey might be of great strategic importance to either side.

The reason why I kept Serbia Neutral at the OP for the beginning of this (coming?) war has to do with movement of landforces into the Balkan area from more Western positions, Serbia as a "neutral" nation will be a mayor annoyance to Nato troop Movements (Land & Air).

101 in Romania makes perfect sense now.
    I need to ad the following, Nato could in theory be replaced with Coalition Forces, namely if the EU the US and the Brits would independently declare war on Russia certain elements and countries could be bypassed (Turkiye out Finland in), this way the entire Nato thing could be sidelined, in that case Ukraine will become an EU member straight away. It might not be a large chance, but I would not rule it out either.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 8th February 2023 at 07:43.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), pounamuknight (7th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Now, there have been shifts happening in the Hague, I will place the article below and translate it into English and Russian (latter I cannot spell check).

In Den Haag komt onderzoekscentrum voor berechting invasie Oekraïne

In Den Haag komt een speciaal onderzoekscentrum om Russische leiders te kunnen berechten voor de inval van Oekraïne. Het centrum richt zich op het verzamelen van bewijs, heeft Europese Commissievoorzitter Von der Leyen bekendgemaakt. Nadere details over het plan ontbreken.

Het Internationaal Strafhof (ICC) in Den Haag buigt zich al over in Oekraïne gepleegde oorlogsmisdaden. Maar het strafhof heeft geen bevoegdheid om een oordeel te vellen over een besluit tot een militaire invasie. Speciaal daarvoor komt, eveneens in Den Haag dus, nu het Internationaal Centrum voor de Vervolging van de Misdaad van Agressie in Oekraïne te staan.

Het centrum is bedoeld als opmaat voor de eventuele komst van een Oekraïnetribunaal. Zo kan alvast bewijsmateriaal worden veiliggesteld voor het geval dat er daadwerkelijk zo'n tribunaal komt. Nederland heeft al gezegd het Oekraïnetribunaal te willen huisvesten. Daar zouden Russische leiders, zoals president Poetin, kunnen worden vervolgd voor de invasie.

'Gruwelijke misdaden'

"Rusland moet zich voor de rechtbank verantwoorden voor zijn gruwelijke misdaden", zei Von der Leyen. Ze maakte de komst van het centrum bekend vanuit Kiev. In de Oekraïense hoofdstad had ze een ontmoeting met president Zelensky.

Het onderzoekscentrum gaat samenwerken met het bestaande agentschap Eurojust, ook in Den Haag gevestigd. Maar het is nog onduidelijk hoe de taakverdeling wordt.

Rusland frustreert vervolging

Verder zijn er grote vraagtekens over de haalbaarheid van rechtsvervolging. De kans is nihil dat Rusland de legitimiteit van een Oekraïnetribunaal zal erkennen. Bovendien is het nog maar de vraag of er internationaal voldoende steun is om zo'n tribunaal op te richten.

Ook via het Internationaal Strafhof in Den Haag lijkt de kans op vervolging miniem. Moskou weigert mee te werken aan het ICC, evenmin als Kiev of Washington overigens. En zolang een verdachte van een oorlogsmisdaad niet wordt uitgeleverd aan Nederland, kan er ook geen rechtszaak tegen die persoon plaatsvinden in het ICC.

Mocht er een Oekraïnetribunaal komen, dan zal er ook een discussie gevoerd moeten worden over berechting bij verstek. Op die manier kan een verdachte ook worden veroordeeld, of vrijgesproken, als die niet aanwezig is. Maar er is geen consensus of dit wenselijk is.

De kop van dit artikel sprak eerder van een 'onderzoekscentrum voor oorlogsmisdaden', dat is later aangepast naar 'onderzoekscentrum voor berechting invasie'.

Source

Translations:

***English***

A research center for the invasion of Ukraine will be set up in The Hague

A special investigation center will be set up in The Hague to try Russian leaders for the invasion of Ukraine. The center focuses on collecting evidence, European Commission President von der Leyen has announced. There are no further details about the plan. The International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague is already investigating war crimes committed in Ukraine. But the criminal court has no authority to pass judgment on a decision to launch a military invasion.

The International Center for the Prosecution of the Crime of Aggression in Ukraine will now be set up especially for this purpose, also in The Hague. The center is intended as a prelude to the possible arrival of a Ukraine tribunal. In this way, evidence can already be secured in the event that such a tribunal actually comes. The Netherlands has already said it wants to house the Ukraine Tribunal. There, Russian leaders, such as President Putin, could be prosecuted for the invasion.

'Heinous crimes'

"Russia must answer in court for its heinous crimes," von der Leyen said. She announced the arrival of the center from Kiev. In the Ukrainian capital, she met with President Zelensky. The research center will collaborate with the existing agency Eurojust, also located in The Hague. But it is still unclear how the division of labor will be.

Russia frustrates prosecution

There are also major question marks about the feasibility of prosecution. There is zero chance that Russia will recognize the legitimacy of a Ukraine tribunal. Moreover, it remains to be seen whether there is sufficient international support to set up such a tribunal. The chance of prosecution also seems minimal via the International Criminal Court in The Hague. Moscow refuses to cooperate with the ICC, nor does Kiev or Washington, for that matter.

And as long as a suspect of a war crime is not extradited to the Netherlands, no trial can take place against that person in the ICC. Should there be a Ukraine tribunal, then there will also have to be a discussion about trial in absentia. In this way, a suspect can also be convicted, or acquitted, if he is not present. But there is no consensus whether this is desirable.

The headline of this article previously spoke of a 'War Crimes Investigation Center', which was later changed to 'Invasion Trial Investigation Center'.

***Русский***

Исследовательский центр вторжения в Украину создадут в Гааге

В Гааге будет создан специальный следственный центр, который будет судить российских лидеров за вторжение в Украину. Центр занимается сбором доказательств, заявила президент Европейской комиссии фон дер Ляйен. Других подробностей о плане нет.

Международный уголовный суд (МУС) в Гааге уже расследует военные преступления, совершенные на Украине. Но уголовный суд не имеет полномочий выносить решение о начале военного вторжения. Специально для этого, также в Гааге, теперь будет создан Международный центр по уголовному преследованию преступлений агрессии в Украине.

Центр задуман как прелюдия к возможному приезду украинского трибунала. Таким образом, доказательства могут быть обеспечены уже в том случае, если такой трибунал действительно явится. Нидерланды уже заявили, что хотят разместить у себя Трибунал по Украине. Там российские лидеры, такие как президент Путин, могут быть привлечены к ответственности за вторжение.

«тяжкие преступления»

«Россия должна ответить в суде за свои гнусные преступления», — сказала фон дер Ляйен. Она сообщила о приезде центра из Киева. В украинской столице она встретилась с президентом Зеленским.

Исследовательский центр будет сотрудничать с существующим агентством Eurojust, также расположенным в Гааге. Но пока неясно, как будет происходить разделение труда.

Россия срывает судебное преследование

Есть также серьезные знаки вопроса о целесообразности судебного преследования. Вероятность того, что Россия признает легитимность украинского трибунала, нулевая. Кроме того, еще предстоит выяснить, имеется ли достаточная международная поддержка для создания такого трибунала.

Вероятность судебного преследования через Международный уголовный суд в Гааге также кажется минимальной. Москва отказывается сотрудничать с МУС, равно как и Киев или Вашингтон, если уж на то пошло. И пока подозреваемый в военном преступлении не экстрадирован в Нидерланды, в МУС не может быть возбуждено судебное разбирательство в отношении этого лица.

Если будет украинский трибунал, то и о заочном суде тоже придется говорить. Таким образом, подозреваемый также может быть осужден или оправдан, если он не присутствует. Но нет единого мнения, желательно ли это.

Заголовок этой статьи ранее говорил о «Центре расследования военных преступлений», который позже был изменен на «Центр расследования вторжения».

Issledovatel'skiy tsentr vtorzheniya v Ukrainu sozdadut v Gaage
    The above might have been instigated so the West can start a legitimate war against Russia, the entire story becomes way clearer now. There have been rumors of a false flag attack by Western brains in order to get this done quickly.

Read the very last (disclaimer) line of the article, it automatically sidelines Russia and basically exempts Ukraine from prosecution. I bet you that this is the reason they have changed this, some legislators probably noticed some legal issues with the previous name for that "center of research".

Most likely coughed up to legitimize a reason for War by the West against Russia.

This will open up both scenarios, the Nato declaration or the Alternative one with the Coalition forces, the latter bypasses so many obstacles for the Kleptocrats (as mentioned in the two previous posts).

The False Flag attack is mentioned in the first item at the redacted news show, it starts around 33.41 mins and gets addressed 10-15mins in (can't recall), enjoy the show.

Last edited by 9ideon; 7th February 2023 at 12:38.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Bo Atkinson (4th March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (8th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Satori (8th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

***For full post go up the page a couple***
    Like mentioned in the Posts up, if there is such a plan, which makes sense to me from a strategic point of view, there needs to be a serious Naval Presence in the Black Sea from Western Perspective. I watched a video (Emile Cosman, vid at end of post) this morning claiming that 2x1 US Warships were at the Black Sea, I followed up on that video and found something very interesting concerning US Fleet movements, especially the 6th Fleet.

Quote George H.W. Bush Carrier Strike Group arrives in Piraeus, Greece

The Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77) – along with the embarked staff of Carrier Strike Group (CSG) 10, George H.W. Bush CSG arrived in Piraeus, Greece, for a scheduled port visit, Feb. 3, 2023.

The port visit enhances the NATO Alliance and allows the Sailors of George H.W. Bush CSG a chance to experience Greek culture.

“Our mission on deployment has been to work closely with our partners and NATO Allies in order to deter, and if necessary, defend the Alliance,” said Rear Adm. Dennis Velez, commander, CSG-10, George H.W. Bush CSG. “Port visits like this one provide an opportunity for us to engage with our Allies and develop meaningful relationships that make a substantive difference across our force.”

CSG-10, George H.W. Bush CSG, is on a scheduled deployment in the U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa area of operations, employed by U.S. Sixth Fleet to defend U.S., allied and partner interests.

George H.W. Bush is the flagship of CSG-10, George H.W. Bush CSG. George H.W. Bush CSG is comprised of George H.W. Bush, Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 7, Destroyer Squadron (DESRON) 26, the Information Warfare Commander, and the Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser USS Leyte Gulf (CG 55).

The ships of DESRON-26 within CSG-10 are the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyers USS Nitze (DDG 94), USS Farragut (DDG 99), USS Truxtun (DDG 103), and USS Delbert D. Black (DDG 119).

The squadrons of CVW-7 embarked aboard George H.W. Bush are the “Jolly Rogers” of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 103, the “Pukin Dogs” of VFA-143, the “Bluetails” of Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron (VAW) 121, the “Nightdippers” of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 5, the “Sidewinders” of VFA-86, the “Nighthawks” of VFA-136, the “Patriots” of Electronic Attack Squadron (VAQ) 140, and the “Grandmasters” of Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron (HSM) 46.

Source

Credit

One of the two Ships visiting Turkey is named USS Nitze (6th Fleet) and most definitively a symbolic push on the shoulder by the US towards Russia (brought up in one of the comments at Emile's Video).

Who was Paul H. Nitze?

Quote Paul Henry Nitze (January 16, 1907 – October 19, 2004) was an American politician who served as United States Deputy Secretary of Defense, U.S. Secretary of the Navy, and Director of Policy Planning for the U.S. State Department.

He is best known for being the principal author of NSC 68 and the co-founder of Team B. He helped shape Cold War defense policy over the course of numerous presidential administrations

This is clearly a show of force by Nato and especially the US Navy, I would not be surprised if there would be some diplomatic talks going on with Turkiye about entering the Black sea, since Turkiye and the US have issues over F-16's at the moment (Turkey already paid the US around 1.5 Billion $ for that 20B$ order) with Turkiye not getting any because they block entry of Sweden into Nato, (although this is being denied now, yeah right!) Turkiye could very well say Nope to the US Navy.

Turkiye has the right to deny entry into the Black Sea by anyone, according to the Montreux Convention Treaty.

However, the US and treaties are not the best of friends and I doubt that if the US Navy decides to go into the Black Sea at all costs, Turkiye can do anything but object diplomatically.

Time (could be short) will tell.

Last edited by 9ideon; 10th February 2023 at 17:56.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2023), Bruce G Charlton (8th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (22nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2023), Harmony (8th February 2023), mizo (8th February 2023), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Satori (8th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Just a personal note of thanks to 9ideon for faithfully updating this important thread.

Of course, it's a companion to WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia, but — sort of!! — this is more of a strategic overview thread, while the WW3 thread rather more consists of daily updates on the ground, including comments from politicians and other analysts, usually specifically about Ukraine.

I read both threads every day, and (in my view) this whole topic is the most important thing currently happening on the planet by far. I'm now increasingly concerned that this could all too easily escalate way out of control, propelling us into a genuinely enormous global crisis.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (8th February 2023), Antagenet (26th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (22nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2023), Harmony (8th February 2023), lisalu (8th February 2023), Mike Gorman (10th February 2023), Peace in Oz (9th February 2023), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Satori (8th February 2023), Yoda (9th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Just a personal note of thanks to 9ideon for faithfully updating this important thread.

Of course, it's a companion to WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia, but — sort of!! — this is more of a strategic overview thread, while the WW3 thread rather more consists of daily updates on the ground, including comments from politicians and other analysts, usually specifically about Ukraine.

I read both threads every day, and (in my view) this whole topic is the most important thing currently happening on the planet by far. I'm now increasingly concerned that this could all too easily escalate way out of control, propelling us into a genuinely enormous global crisis.

Bill, thank you for your kind words, it means a lot coming from you.

I totally agree with your remarks concerning the importance of this current World-wide topic, the ongoing situation can only but escalate, I do not see any other way (example Cold-War scenario). After George Bush Sr heralded the NWO in, in his now (in)famous speech, well, I guess the gloves came off that day.

It basically began with the assassination of the two Kennedies and the direct takeover of the Democratic party by actors now well known, there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to this installment of the NWO, there never was.

The Kennedies were assassinated due to the reluctance of bringing the Dollar into the Petro Dollar as it is now. These were the preparations on how to further influence on the World into an Iron Grip that could not be broken as long as the US would stay Military Powerful and unchallenged. Pres. John F. Kennedy did not want to go towards the Petro Dollar and neither would Bobby who was very much ahead of his time when it came to environmental issues and again would never go along with moving towards the Petro Dollar during his terms (yes I could have seen 2 terms for him as well).

Because of the pressure on the timeline Bobby was assassinated as well and for the same reason as his Brother, preparations were underway and both Kennedies were standing in front of it, although no one knows for sure if Bobby would have been elected, however they could not take the chance that he would, most likely, serve his two terms.

Nixon then implemented the migration into the Petro Dollar in 1973 after abandoning the Gold Standard in 1971, between those two dates the Dollar went into a freefall, not a coincidence, it would basically get everybody on-board, including the People and nobody would/could link this event to the Deaths of both Kennedy Brothers in the '60's.

Quote The term “gold standard” didn’t come out of thin air. The global economy used to run on a system in which each country’s currency was linked to the value of gold. There was a fixed price for gold at which each country bought and sold that commodity. The gold standard was abandoned in 1971 when the Nixon administration ended the practice – and the value of the US dollar went into freefall as inflation soared.

In 1973, the petrodollar system was created through a deal between the US and Saudi Arabia. The countries agreed to price and trade oil in US dollars. With oil standardized in terms of dollars, any country that purchased oil from Saudi Arabia would have to use dollars. This led many other oil-producing countries to also standardize oil prices in US dollars – and the petrodollar system was born.

The answer to “What is the petrodollar?” may continue to change as the global economic landscape shifts. Venezuela began selling its oil in other currencies, and the Saudi government has threatened to abandon petrodollars. As the energy market evolves, the agreement that created the petrodollar system may come to an end.

Source

The Iron grip through the Petro Dollar in relation to Economic control by the US, backed with a Large and Modern Military Apparatus gave the States an unrivaled position in the World.

Read the last part of the Quoted text, Venezuela, destroyed economically, just one example of what is behind the controlling mechanism called the US.

Carter then pushed through 2x1 bill concerning energy preservation called the National Energy Act, after the second installment was implemented by congress, well, his term went downwards after this.

However, this free fall of Carter might have been a coincidence, it was "upgraded in 1992 into the Energy Policy Act 1992.

One can look at this two ways, the act of Carter was a threat to the hegemony of Oil, or it was to spread out the Oil intake by decades more ensuring the US's control over the Planet. I could argue that the act of 1992 was to ensure just that and that the Carter act(s) were too early for them and he was punished accordingly, (after all he was attacked by a Rabbit, lol) we can not know for sure though, in any case, Carter paved the way for Reagan and later on Bush Sr.

Now we have circled back to his Speech on the NWO announcement and singnalling the final stage of the plan to take full control over the Planet under a system of economical tyranny run by the (self proclaimed) Elite in where the have-nots (read rest of us) are powerless to challenge those same Elites running the Planet into the ground (this plan is now in full gear in the West).

During that time they got rid of the USSR, Iraq various other leaders like Gaddafi and his plan to install the Gold Dinar in a newly to be formed African Union and so on and on and on.

In the meantime puppets were placed in countries first opposing the US, now the West and News agencies and News Papers were infiltrated and taken over to create a fully functional Indoctrination and Propaganda machine the World has never seen before, backed up by various intelligence agencies and other government apparati, with the sole purpose of making sure People would not be able to see truths anymore.

This was further strengthened by the introduction of the "Conspiracy Theorist", not because alien probes were a problem for the West, but to eliminate people like Woodward and Bernstein and their successful bringing down Nixon with Watergate, which was a problem for the plans of those NWO preppers.

Obviously that generation needed to be retired (age wise) for this to become fully possible, stooges were put in place to run news papers and network tv etc to ensure this would now become a full scheme, it is not hard to find People willing to do what it takes to ensure their own ticket and the rest be damned (like that so). If you (reader) think this to be nonsense, well, I invite you to look around.

Since the takeover of Media all which is opposing the general Narrative is either a conspiracy loon or a right wing extremist and must be dealt with. To ensure public opinion swinging their way real nutcases would be given (short) airtime or hilarious examples were/are shown to the public, all to move People away from the truths now perceived as nonsense by the general public.

Together with this Information control and to ensure fragmentation of the Western Population, People are constantly put up against each other mostly with the weapon of Fear, might it be Terror, Corona, Putin etc, this will not only secure partly control but most important prevent for Civilians to come together and stand up against them.

If People do however, a system of denial and media control will come into place immediately, examples are the European Protests, the Dutch Farmer protest and the Canadian Trucker revolt. People are vilified and portrait as right wing nutters and conspiracy idiots (here we go). To ensure full control over that same situation your bank account will be frozen to make you yield, simple as that. In Canada leaders of that same Trucker Revolt are being held in Jails, basically as Political Prisoners, yes the free West, (a year now) without a trial or even a charge to them.

Most here can relate to the events happening right now, the reason the West wants to goto war is simple, the economic grip the West has had over the rest of the World is coming down, coming down fast. Bricks is successfully expanding and more and more countries are moving away from the PetroDollar, that main weapon the West has in its arsenal, reason why the US can be Trillions in debt.

Obviously they want the Russian resources and the break up of Russia has always been a leading factor for the West, it's all about them (so called Elite) having it all and you having none. Russia knows this, it has know for a while but for sure when Snowden showed up.

China gaining ground in the Strait of Hormuz can't be allowed either since the US wants to be the boss over those resources and a foothold by China does not go down well with the Greedy.

Source: Center for Strategic & International Studies

That same greed is what Russia wants to destroy, they foresee a World in where everybody wins on a personal level, not working multiple jobs to barely get around, not begging for this that such and so while the self proclaimed Elite are sitting in their mansions or private Islands doing whatever They want while They tell You what (not) to do, do not forget People, they can do that to us because we allow them, after all... They are leeches, nothing more!

We are heading for a World War because the Western Elite is drowning and instead of conceding defeat, once more they have decided to sent Millions to their Deaths so they can leech a little longer and believe me when I write this, you think it is bad now? Wait until they have control over the entire Planet (WeF is a perfect example of that future to come), this right now will be a pleasant walk in the Park. Wake the Feck up!
    Last edited by 9ideon; 9th February 2023 at 14:09.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (9th February 2023), Bo Atkinson (4th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (22nd February 2023), pounamuknight (11th February 2023), Rizotto (10th February 2023), Yoda (9th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Not too long ago, couple weeks now, a High Ranking Officer of the US Airforce, General Minihan, predicted a War with China in 2025.

Why is this you think? Is it because China has been invading countries left right and center (and no, I am not defending the Chinese regime here), or is there a more sinister reason behind this date?

I say yes, it is not a secret anymore that the US is looking for a conflict with China, the reasons for that same conflict have been given in the post above, the West and in particular Puppet Master US have no other choice.

In a country so divided by design one needs to create a common enemy so that domestic differences are no longer an issue and the masses are hyped up for war with China, they'll push emotional boundaries to a limit in where the Northern American psyche is triggered to think his and here precious Country is at stake, that false Nationalism the US is well known for, false because it serves the self proclaimed elite and not the People, the People are just to serve as a shield for these leeches. People fall for that same trick over and over and over again, as history has proven in relation to the many false flags those same US have used in the past to justify war, frankly I feel sorry for our North American Cousins (yes Canadians too) and my fellow Europeans, lambs to slaughter, myself reluctantly included.

So why 2025 and not now, inciting fear into the People to accept war is not just based on air, by 2025 a war against China will be useless simply because of the following.

Quote Pentagon: Chinese Navy to Expand to 400 Ships by 2025, Growth Focused on Surface Combatants (29 November 2022)
    Anyone think that it is a coincidence that General Minihan makes these 2025 remarks almost exactly 2 Months later? Don't count on it. At 2025 a War with China is futile, the West is already lacking and only brilliant strategy will save arses now, now is as good a time as any, just not 2025 (lol).

Why is this Chinese build up happening? And no, it is not just Taiwan, Taiwan is just the fuse used by the US to try and light the fire of war with China, just imagine the map below to be the Caribbean, do you think the US would let that happen on its own doorstep? No... and neither does China.

Also keep in mind that not all of these bases are out of thin air, some are on US held territories and other are by the invitation of set Governments, on the other hand one can ask self, why the need for so many? Four more are being constructed in the Philippines as we speak.

"Fear leads to the darkside", someone once said and the darkside is exactly where we're at right now.

The West cannot afford to wait too long any more, the US does not really exist as an economical Superpower anymore (Trillions in Debt), it has been robbed blind by their own self proclaimed elites, Psychopaths after all do what they do, obviously blame anyone else but themselves for their mismanagement of the West. So, before the Petrodollar falls, the West has no other option than to act with violence.

Biden made sure that Europe is fully dependent on the US, energy wise now, making them pay four times the price US citizens do, although prices in Europe have gone down, it is still 3-4 times higher than before.

Blowing up NordStream has brought the US more than just a moral victory, it has brought in much needed money for the financing of the Ukraine war, basically Biden lets Europe pay for much of the "Humanitarian Aid" to Ukraine, kinda hilariously brilliant.

The coming economical downfall of the Western Kleptocracy, like I mentioned earlier, can only be avoided by war and that same war has to be won if such a financial disaster for the Kleptocrats can be avoided. After that it will be game over, once they've got domination over the entire Planet (also mentioned previous post) well, we're Fubar.

We need a change in thinking and this change needs to be Global!
    Last edited by 9ideon; 10th February 2023 at 17:35.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (10th February 2023), Bo Atkinson (4th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (22nd February 2023), Mike Gorman (10th February 2023), Orph (10th February 2023), pounamuknight (11th February 2023), Rizotto (10th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Ukraine is at it again.

Quote Ukraine claims Russian Kalibr Missiles Flew over Romania

This was claimed by Commander Valeriy Zaluzhny (Armed Forces of Ukraine – AFU Commander) in a message on several social media (including VK and Twitter)

The missiles were reportedly launched by assets of the Russian Navy’s Black Sea Fleet.
    The commander stated that the missiles were detected at the Ukrainian border on February 10, 2023, at 10.18 am (local time), and entered Romanian airspace at 10.33 am. He also claimed that the missiles were coming from the Black Sea.

Source
    Romania countered these allegations from Ukraine though.

Quote Romania counters Ukraine’s claim over straying Russian missiles

Bucharest has denied that Russian missiles flew over Romania, countering Kyiv’s claims that two of Moscow’s rockets crossed the NATO member’s airspace on their way to Ukraine.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said several Russian missiles had flown over Moldova and Romania on Friday, and that they were a challenge to the military alliance and collective security.

Source

Quote Moldova — Russian missiles crossed airspace

Moldova says two Russian missiles crossed its airspace. Missile strikes have hit several cities across Ukraine as Russia renews its assault on civilian infrastructure. DW has the latest.

Moldova said a Russian missile had violated its airspace on Friday morning and summoned the Russian ambassador to make a formal protest.

The country's foreign ministry said Moscow's ambassador would be summoned "to indicate to the Russian side the unacceptable violation of our airspace by a Russian missile that today flew over the sovereign territory of the Republic of Moldova."

Source
    Fun fact, Moldova is not in Nato while Romania is, wonder what game is being played here.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 10th February 2023 at 18:11.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (22nd February 2023), pounamuknight (11th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote ***Post above***
    Moldova said a Russian missile had violated its airspace on Friday morning and summoned the Russian ambassador to make a formal protest.
    Fun fact, Moldova is not in Nato while Romania is, wonder what game is being played here.
    I did not think the answer to my last remark would come this soon, it seems all emotional play here, almost amateurish in nature, simple sum up really. They (Moldovan Govt Puppets) have passed a law making Transnistria an illegal occupation by Russia (more less, read further down below).

Image credit: BBC

Since Moldova is reaching for EU membership, again a country where Criminals run the show (like Ukraine and Kosovo) and where in the case of Moldova the population has barely anything to scratch arses with (the way Western Kleptocrats like to see things), they obviously must act accordingly.

Below here a small cut and paste of the joint press statement of Moldova and the EU made on February 7th 2023.

Quote The EU encouraged Moldova’s efforts against organized and serious international crime, and acknowledged the good cooperation on combating trafficking in human beings, especially in the context of increased risks stemming from Russia’s unprovoked and unjustified aggression against Ukraine. The Association Council welcomed the work undertaken in the EU Support Hub for Internal Security and Border Management in Moldova.

Concerning the fight against money laundering the EU welcomed the adoption of a new national criminal asset recovery strategy but also stressed the need to strengthen efforts in this field.

The EU welcomed Moldova’s vocal position against Russia’s aggression against Ukraine and commended its solidarity with Ukrainian refugees. The EU appreciated Moldova’s recent decision to grant temporary protection for people fleeing war in Ukraine in line with the EU relevant legislation. The EU also expressed appreciation for Moldova’s contribution to the EU-Ukraine Solidarity Lanes facilitating grain and fuel transit from Ukraine, as well as the transport of other goods between Moldova and Ukraine, and the EU.
    If you have read the above well, you will notice the unrelated issues thrown in there with the current situation relating to Russia (Phrases containing Human Trafficking and Money laundering, seed plant tactics for influencing the simple psyche).

Now, this press release was issued February 7th, this followed up a passing law event on February 2nd.

Quote Moldova ‘Separatism Law’ Sparks Tensions With Breakaway Transnistria

Authorities in Moldova’s breakaway Transnistria region on Wednesday condemned a recent law passed by the Moldovan parliament prohibiting separatist actions.

“Together with the president and the government, we are obliged to defend the rights and freedoms of our citizens, the right to live on free land,” said the deputy chairman of the Tiraspol Supreme Soviet [parliament], Galina Antiufeeva.

The regime in Tiraspol claims the new provisions of the Criminal Code of Moldova endanger the rights and freedoms of all residents of the region.

The regime is, however, accused of systematically violating human rights in the small pro-Russian enclave and of suppressing any form of free expression.

On February 2, Moldova’s parliament adopted a law introducing criminal penalties for separatism in its final reading. Sixty deputies out of 101 backed the law.

Under the new regulations, those guilty of separatism can face prison terms.

The new law provides penalties for financing and inciting separatism, plotting against Moldova and collecting and stealing information that could harm the country’s sovereignty, independence and integrity.

From a technical point of view, Moldovan authorities may now detain any separatist leader in Transnistria based on the new law.
    The Kalibr missile "incident" yesterday can now be seen from a completely different angle, the angle of finding an excuse to get rid of the Russians in Transnistria and I wonder how this chess move ties into the grander scale of things, simply because Moldova is neither in Nato or the EU (yet), so what's to gain? If Russia takes over Odessa (as part of one of my previous posts concerning a grand attack on Ukraine), it could link that part of Transnistria to Russian troops and newly gained territory, but we're not there at all (yet).

I have the feeling we will see this undisclosed pretty soon, perhaps even sooner if you keep in mind that since Moldova is now an Aspirant Member State of the EU as well as part of the Individual partnership of Nato one needs to ask the question...

Is Russia diplomatically being setup to unknowingly attack an EU Member in order to get Nato involved? Yes, Nato...

Quote On 10 January 2023, the EU and NATO signed a joint declaration in Brussels.

The declaration also sets out a shared vision of how the EU and NATO will act together against common security threats. The EU and NATO will expand and deepen their cooperation on areas such as:

- the growing geostrategic competition
    - resilience and the protection of critical infrastructure
    - emerging and disruptive technologies
    - space
    - the security implications of climate change
    - foreign information manipulation and interference
    To be brief, I do not believe for a second that the events happening in Moldova in the past "Month" are a coincidence and do not have a larger purpose.

One could argue that despite the fact that Russia is physically not near any part of Moldova (yet), it does violate the last "bullet" point namely, foreign information manipulation and interference, interference by having pro-Russian troops occupying Transnistria, now under the new Moldovan Law... illegal.

By fast tracking Moldova into the EU (they can just do that right away now) the EU could activate the EU-Nato Cooperation act and bypass the entire plan they had for Ukraine (becoming a Nato member etc) and go at Russia "legally". Like these types always do, provoking, sneaking around and when someone reacts to it, well... play the victim, in this case to get Civilians on-board without too much effort.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 11th February 2023 at 06:28.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (22nd February 2023), Hym (11th February 2023), Yoda (11th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast