Thread: How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

I already mentioned it at the other topic, but it seems that there is something interesting going on and I do not think I am the only one noticing it.

Russia is not advancing as fast as they should, even with all the mainstream propaganda going on, they are not breaking the line as fast as they can. Like I said before, it is almost like they do not want Nato to see a modern Russian Army, the attack seems conventional and I do not think this has mainly to do with keeping as many civilians out of harms way. It is almost sinister in nature. Our propaganda machine is really working overtime on it too, they are basically saying Russia is not strong enough to win, Generals are not committed, soldiers are crossing back into Russia by the many etc.

It seems like it is becoming a thing, the lie might be on the way to become truth, which is very dangerous. Maduro said something (in the vid above this post) in his speech covered by Richard Medhurst, the plan was to attack when in a stronger position (*Nato), some Nazi was mentioning the carving up of Russia into 6 different states (at least). I have been saying this for a good few years now, yes I was not the only one, that this was the plan from the start and that Putin learned from it from the documents delivered by Snowden.

So, what if Russia is bating Nato into attacking by making them believe in the coming weeks that they are weak?
    Last edited by 9ideon; 10th June 2022 at 05:56.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Mike Gorman (12th March 2022), Mikeyboy (11th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (10th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    I already mentioned it at the other topic, but it seems that there is something interesting going on and I do not think I am the only one noticing it.

Russia is not advancing as fast as they should, even with all the mainstream propaganda going on, they are not breaking the line as fast as they can. Like I said before, it is almost like they do not want Nato to see a modern Russian Army, the attack seems conventional and I do not thing this has mainly to do with keeping as many civilians out of harms way. It is almost sinister in nature. Our propaganda machine is really working overtime on it too, they are basically saying Russia is not strong enough to win, Generals are not committed, soldiers are crossing back into Russia by the many etc.

It seems like it is becoming a thing, the lie might be on the way to become truth, which is very dangerous. Maduro said something (in the vid above this post) in his speech covered by Richard Medhurst, the plan was to attack when in a stronger position (*Nato), some Nazi was mentioning the carving up of Russia into 6 different states (at least). I have been saying this for a good few years now, yes I was not the only one, that this was the plan from the start and that Putin learned from it from the documents delivered by Snowden.

So, what if Russia is bating Nato into attacking by making them believe in the coming weeks that they are weak?
    One of the main features of a "classic Russian military move" is that they use their oldest hardware first, the opposite of the west where we go in with our newest & best & keep the old stuff in reserve "just in case", this seems to be following that tradition, a lot of very mundane hardware doing the heavy lifting

This is because of two other things possibly, one being that NATO gets zero info on the real performance of their best & newest hardware, esp the black project new energy weapon stuff we had a glimpse of in the Black sea a few years ago when they warned off the US navy with a single fly-by.

Putin has only committed 10% of his forces to the Ukraine, he's keeping his "powder dry" in case something happens on another front, such as the current NATO Baltic exercise going "live" https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/news-an...ltic-protector IMHO.

I do think they are going slow to protect civilians, Putin seems vary aware of History & how he is going to look if he plays into the hands of the nazis who are using hospital, school & kindergarten buildings as bases & setting up their artillery close to housing blocs & in school yards.

The Ukrainians are coming up with endless BS to stop or shut down the humanitarian corridors the Russians have been trying to set up, basically because they are using the civilians as human shields, they don't want them to leave because they are the only thing between them & a bullet.

That said it looks like most of the nazis are now cut off & surrounded, the ball is in the Russian court.

I don't think the real military guys at the top of the various armed forces that make up NATO are in any way under any form of delusion about Russia's might, which is why the Polish mig game has gone nowhere. For me the worry is whether they can be pushed to do something stupid by our senile & corrupt so called leaders in a way that pulls us all in.
    Last edited by Spiral; 10th March 2022 at 20:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (11th March 2022), Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Jambo (3rd July 2022), Mikeyboy (11th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote I don't think the real military guys at the top of the various armed forces that make up NATO are in any way under any form of delusion about Russia's might, which is why the Polish mig game has gone nowhere. For me the worry is whether they can be pushed to do something stupid by our senile & corrupt so called leaders in a way that pulls us all in.
    Well, there is something which has been bothering me a little, (yes, yes... again), that foreign legion Ukraine formed right.

https://visitukraine.today/blog/161/...ht-for-ukraine

And now this. British Serviceman traveled to Ukraine. Yeah right.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60684749

This reminds me of People fighting for the Brits at the beginning of WOII, like in the movie Pearl Harbor with Jennifer Garner etc, whom were in foreign armed forces but volunteered. The setup now seems a modified version of this. It could very well be that something was going to leak and the Brits decided to get in front of it with a bs story now showing in that BBC piece. Not buying it.

This could very well be seen as some false plot by Nato to insert themselves (undermine Russian assets) somehow in this operation to prolong the invasion. Russia might decide that enough is enough,
    Last edited by 9ideon; 11th March 2022 at 04:11.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), Spiral (11th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote I don't think the real military guys at the top of the various armed forces that make up NATO are in any way under any form of delusion about Russia's might, which is why the Polish mig game has gone nowhere. For me the worry is whether they can be pushed to do something stupid by our senile & corrupt so called leaders in a way that pulls us all in.
    Well, there is something which has been bothering me a little, (yes, yes... again), that foreign legion Ukraine formed right.

https://visitukraine.today/blog/161/...ht-for-ukraine

And now this. British Serviceman traveled to Ukraine. Yeah right.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60684749

This reminds me of People fighting for the Brits at the beginning of WOII, like in the movie Pearl Harbor with Jennifer Garner etc, whom were in foreign armed forces but volunteered. The setup now seems a modified version of this. It could very well be that something was going to leak and the Brits decided to get in front of it with a bs story now showing in that BBC piece. Not buying it.

This could very well be seen as some false plot by Nato to insert themselves (undermine Russian assets) somehow in this operation to prolong the invasion. Russia might decide that enough is enough,
    It's already known that some members of these neo nazi battalions are foreign, it has been said that some are mercenaries from a well known US company that deals in such things...

While the British army does actually have track record of certain groups of soldiers leaving the army only to engage in activities somewhere they shouldn't be, only to be back in the army shortly after said activities, I can't see that happening here. The Ukrainians need far too many men.

These types of guys aren't going to make any difference to anything https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60594223 it's just tragic they are so easily lead by the MSM lies & half truths.

From what I'm seeing on telegram, the Ukrainians are losing tanks, trucks, helicopters & every thing else at quite a rate, it's clear they are not only losing a lot of men but that men are running away & abandoning their kit, ammunition, tanks, missiles etc in the stuff sent by the US & the UK.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (11th March 2022), Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Mikeyboy (11th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote From what I'm seeing on telegram, the Ukrainians are losing tanks, trucks, helicopters & every thing else at quite a rate, it's clear they are not only losing a lot of men but that men are running away & abandoning their kit, ammunition, tanks, missiles etc in the stuff sent by the US & the UK.
    That's exactly the Western narrative as well, funny how that goes.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th March 2022), Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Mike Gorman (12th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (11th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote From what I'm seeing on telegram, the Ukrainians are losing tanks, trucks, helicopters & every thing else at quite a rate, it's clear they are not only losing a lot of men but that men are running away & abandoning their kit, ammunition, tanks, missiles etc in the stuff sent by the US & the UK.
    The thing is they post lists which could be made up, but then there are plenty of vids, columns of destroyed tanks, columns of burnt out trucks, abandoned bases, captured western arms etc etc

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (12th March 2022), Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    The thing is they post lists which could be made up, but then there are plenty of vids, columns of destroyed tanks, columns of burnt out trucks, abandoned bases, captured western arms etc etc
    Like with that convoy, wouldn't be surprised if it is full of food, probably also the reason no one is trying to destroy it, we'll have to wait and see.

Perhaps the West is trying to make the People believe Ukraine is winning, when it turns out that was a lie, they can make up all kinds of peanutbutter (the one with bits in it) after, you know the horror lying type so they have an excuse to attack.

In any case, People I spoke, not like 100's, they all expect war. Even out here we see the Chinooks and Apache's (or type like) fly over, they never fly over.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (12th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Am typing this post from my backup pc.

My pc got fried yesterday. It could however be a physical issue, or it was told to fry, I can't tell.

In any case, something made it so that my processors overheated without me noticing it. That pc is only 9.5 months old so.

Thought about going about my life not informing any of Ye on a whim, thing is, since I am not sure about the reason, I feel Ye all need to be informed about the possibility.

I'll keep ye updated if I find out more.

***Upd***

I have the pc back up for now, had to go into the thing. Hardly any dust, so that should not have been the problem. I am now testing how long the pc will stay up before it thinks it is overheating again, if nothing happens I guess it has been a misfortune thing. If there was some outside interference I am sure it was someone taking offense to what is going on here. I do not see myself as important enough for certain elements with 3 ltrs to have any interest in me.

In any case, if someone did target me and it will end up with my gaming pc being trashed eventually, I guess Mother Russia owns me a pc, lol.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 13th March 2022 at 08:47.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (13th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Intersting dev on Taiwan.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (12th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They say the USA will supply arms, but I saw a report on telegram that said Taiwan had bought 8.1 billion dollars worth of arms, however the US has so far failed to deliver them....

Not 100% sure this is true, they are also saying the US has depleted its stockpiles of certain armaments supplying Ukraine

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (12th May 2022), Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

They say the USA will supply arms, but I saw a report on telegram that said Taiwan had bought 8.1 billion dollars worth of arms, however the US has so far failed to deliver them....

Not 100% sure this is true, they are also saying the US has depleted its stockpiles of certain armaments supplying Ukraine
    Might be a diversion, if not it might already show the warning done since the '80's, to far spread, which includes providing arms to allies, after all, greed demands a plastic surface to appease the masses into thinking all is well, in reality all is on bare bones.

Russia and China are winning the long con.

They have also released a new and apparently dangerous strain of Covid in Northern Korea.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...since-pandemic

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), Spiral (12th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

10th March 2022

Russia is not advancing as fast as they should, even with all the mainstream propaganda going on, they are not breaking the line as fast as they can. Like I said before, it is almost like they do not want Nato to see a modern Russian Army, the attack seems conventional and I do not think this has mainly to do with keeping as many civilians out of harms way. It is almost sinister in nature. Our propaganda machine is really working overtime on it too, they are basically saying Russia is not strong enough to win, Generals are not committed, soldiers are crossing back into Russia by the many etc.

Story on Mainstream, just heard it at the hourly news on the radio.

This is loosely what they have said,

Quote "Russia is now using old material because Ukrainian military forces have destroyed all Russia's modern Weapons and Gear".

After they (Brits) released a rumor in which Putin had died (trying to lure 'm out in the open so they can assassinate him, in Ukraine), luring him out so that Russian troops will not loose confidence, (typical Western thought process). They come up with the lie of the Modern Russian gear losses, People gobble it up like idiots too, ffs.

Like I mentioned earlier, Russia and China are winning the long-con.

While the US is running the Muppet Show on Trumps involvement in overthrowing his own govt, yes, idiots believing it blindly ffs. Russia and China are unfolding their long con, the West is running into a trap eyes wide open.

Source: https://nos.nl/liveblog/2432130-vero...sk-duurt-voort

Source (English): https://www.understandingwar.org/bac...essment-june-9
    Last edited by 9ideon; 10th June 2022 at 07:00.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), Spiral (9th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Is this a prelude to a false flag?

Very unlikely since it be really dumb. But if China is ready to invade Taiwan, well, Guam needs to be neutralized first, the attack will happen very fast and by the time the Yanks can say hello, troops will fall on Taiwan.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Mike Gorman (25th June 2022), pounamuknight (27th June 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (9th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

My initial 2-4 week was a bit on the light side of things, it has taken longer than I expected, in my defense however, I did not expect Russia to show up with their old equipment either. Though it does fit perfectly (yes, hindsight) inside their (possible) plan, draw out Nato (the Neo Liberals and their NWo).

Obviously Ukraine has not been overrun (yet), Nato however is doing the Eastern Europe border fortification (as foreseen on a shorter time frame (again, lol)) thing. It seems like it is going into the final stage, all the way up to it being strategized by the Block Alliance, doubts are fading, the long con is almost won.

In the meantime Britain has gone full mental (yes... even more than usual), this is sooooooooooo telling, watch the vid made by Neill below.

The announcement Nato is going to put 300.000 troops on the Eastern Border.

As a bonus, another vid Neill made concerning Nato taking care of China next, really... the arrogance ffs. At the same time greed will make sure the innocents will not be spared.... again.

Last edited by 9ideon; 4th July 2022 at 16:42.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

There seems to be another interesting development going on. Russia is Clowning the US by staking its claim on Alaska, Alaskan invasion was part of my original Scenario, so we're going to add that one back in, Canada was in there already.

I dunno if Mashika reads this Topic, if you do, could you either confirm the bill board saying what they claim, and please confirm if this is not one of those Russian attempts to be funny and they're trying to upset those poor Americans.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (9th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This just came into service, bit of a game changer to say the least. The new torpedo creates massive tsunamis that could wipe coastal cities & low lying countries (literally) off the map !

Quote An official press statement posted by the Sevmash submarine yard on Friday says the “Belgorod” (K-239) is a “research submarine”. In fact, the vessel is built to carry one of the craziest weapons of mass destruction mankind ever has seen: The Poseidon, an autonomous, nuclear-powered underwater drone that can deliver its nuclear payloads from deep under, at distances like crossing the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans.

Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy, Admiral Nikolai Evmenov, said:”.. this is a significant day for us” as ”… advanced achievements of science and the latest construction technologies were applied.”

“The submarine “Belgorod” opens up new opportunities for Russia in conducting various studies, allows conducting diverse scientific expeditions and rescue operations in the most remote areas of the World Ocean,” the Admiral stated.

Highlighting the research- and scientific work that now can be conducted by the Russian Navy in the world oceans, the statement also adds that the submarine can be used for search- and rescue operations in deep waters as it carries autonomous unmanned underwater vehicles.

Nothing in the statement mentions the Poseidon drone weapon purpose.

With the U.S. developing an anti-ballistic missile defense system, Russia started to develop a deep-diving response capability. The Poseidon is a 24-meter-long torpedo-shaped vehicle with an estimated range of 10,000 km and can travel at speeds of 100 knots down to a maximum depth of 1,000 meters. It is powered by a small nuclear reactor and could be armed with a megaton nuclear warhead.
    Article https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/se...r-russian-navy

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (9th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some points on things I've picked up recently.

The US, and presumably the rest of NATO needs an element called antimony to make explosives, atm the sole source is China.....

The French army has admitted it has enough munitions to wage a full on conflict for all of, FOUR days.

The British Army is the smallest it's been in living memory....

While the western MSM talks about the "Russian army" in the Ukraine, the actual Russian army still hasn't been mobilised,...... Most of the troops are militias, from Donbass itself, and also from Chechnya (the Ukros are terrified of those guys) and others. "Wagner" is in there, the Russian version of Blackwater, (renamed Xe Services in 2009 and known as Academi since 2011) plus some marines, & some airborne troops.

The Russians are getting to practice & fine tune a lot of kit & techniques on NATO equipment which is invaluable, they are also capturing vast amounts of kit like the famous NLAWs & Stingers not to mention they bought, yes bought, 2 Caesar self propelled guns off corrupts Ukros.

They have also on just deployed their Smerch weapons, which is like grad, only way bigger https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/BM-30_Smerch

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (9th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

This just came into service, bit of a game changer to say the least. The new torpedo creates massive tsunamis that could wipe coastal cities & low lying countries (literally) off the map !

Quote An official press statement posted by the Sevmash submarine yard on Friday says the “Belgorod” (K-239) is a “research submarine”. In fact, the vessel is built to carry one of the craziest weapons of mass destruction mankind ever has seen: The Poseidon, an autonomous, nuclear-powered underwater drone that can deliver its nuclear payloads from deep under, at distances like crossing the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans.

Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy, Admiral Nikolai Evmenov, said:”.. this is a significant day for us” as ”… advanced achievements of science and the latest construction technologies were applied.”

“The submarine “Belgorod” opens up new opportunities for Russia in conducting various studies, allows conducting diverse scientific expeditions and rescue operations in the most remote areas of the World Ocean,” the Admiral stated.

Highlighting the research- and scientific work that now can be conducted by the Russian Navy in the world oceans, the statement also adds that the submarine can be used for search- and rescue operations in deep waters as it carries autonomous unmanned underwater vehicles.

Nothing in the statement mentions the Poseidon drone weapon purpose.

With the U.S. developing an anti-ballistic missile defense system, Russia started to develop a deep-diving response capability. The Poseidon is a 24-meter-long torpedo-shaped vehicle with an estimated range of 10,000 km and can travel at speeds of 100 knots down to a maximum depth of 1,000 meters. It is powered by a small nuclear reactor and could be armed with a megaton nuclear warhead.
    Article https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/se...r-russian-navy
    Yes, subs are going to make a difference, especially the ones with drones and seismic equipment, these crawler drones however, well... It is almost like they read my plan 6 years ago and went with it and added a little spice on top, lol.

Quote Some points on things I've picked up recently.

The US, and presumably the rest of NATO needs an element called antimony to make explosives, atm the sole source is China.....

The French army has admitted it has enough munitions to wage a full on conflict for all of, FOUR days.

The British Army is the smallest it's been in living memory....

While the western MSM talks about the "Russian army" in the Ukraine, the actual Russian army still hasn't been mobilised,...... Most of the troops are militias, from Donbass itself, and also from Chechnya (the Ukros are terrified of those guys) and others. "Wagner" is in there, the Russian version of Blackwater, (renamed Xe Services in 2009 and known as Academi since 2011) plus some marines, & some airborne troops.

The Russians are getting to practice & fine tune a lot of kit & techniques on NATO equipment which is invaluable, they are also capturing vast amounts of kit like the famous NLAWs & Stingers not to mention they bought, yes bought, 2 Caesar self propelled guns off corrupts Ukros.

They have also on just deployed their Smerch weapons, which is like grad, only way bigger https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/BM-30_Smerch
    Also a logical observation in relation to the NATO and other equipment which they are finding, I wonder if they have managed to capture that Rocket system yet, the ones Ukraine have been boasting about blowing up that bridge with (for days now).

The Dutch didn't even have bullets a while back, not strange since Billions upon Billions are missing (like gone) every year over here.

That info on Russian troops is also very interesting, I wonder if those psycho's in "charge" even notice anymore, it seems they're all going Pelosi. Norway is mobilizing troops on the Border with Russia as we speak, so called preparing for Russia to attack, Norwegians going Pelosi too, well that's new I guess.

Last edited by 9ideon; 9th July 2022 at 20:25.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Gwin Ru (9th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Spiral (10th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Spiral
    Excellent video, actually the best I've seen in relation to Summaries on this war, period.
    Pay more attention around 2:10mins.

Last edited by 9ideon; 10th July 2022 at 09:02.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

On another note:

Turkey. See how Erdogan has been throwing himself up as negotiator? He held back (as long as possible) the entry of Finland & Helvette to Nato right? It gave Erdogan the possibility to meet with Putin without raising any eyebrows.

Now that Turkey has more or less agreed on letting Sweden & Perkele into the Neo Liberal War machine, what does Erdogan get out of it? Or even more important, Putin?

It almost looks like Erdogan, in return for his accepting of Sweden and Finland into Nato has been given green light by the US to start campaigning in Northern Syria again.

Source

I drew a line at the City of Raqqa upwards, why?

Well, just think about it, if Erdogan is playing the long con, he now has a legit reason to secure everything West of Raqqa, it would immediately eliminate any possible US troop deployment West of Raqqa and at the same time secure both a coastal supply line as well as a unchallenged one on land. He could take that Western part too, but, since Iraq borders to the West anyway, it might not be such a priority, he would just let Is (if they're still about that region) stay on that Western border with Iraq, let them deal with Is.

LiveConflict2Map
    Last edited by 9ideon; 10th July 2022 at 09:10.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast