1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Some points on things I've picked up recently.

The US, and presumably the rest of NATO needs an element called antimony to make explosives, atm the sole source is China.....

The French army has admitted it has enough munitions to wage a full on conflict for all of, FOUR days.

The British Army is the smallest it's been in living memory....

While the western MSM talks about the "Russian army" in the Ukraine, the actual Russian army still hasn't been mobilised,...... Most of the troops are militias, from Donbass itself, and also from Chechnya (the Ukros are terrified of those guys) and others. "Wagner" is in there, the Russian version of Blackwater, (renamed Xe Services in 2009 and known as Academi since 2011) plus some marines, & some airborne troops.

The Russians are getting to practice & fine tune a lot of kit & techniques on NATO equipment which is invaluable, they are also capturing vast amounts of kit like the famous NLAWs & Stingers not to mention they bought, yes bought, 2 Caesar self propelled guns off corrupts Ukros.

They have also on just deployed their Smerch weapons, which is like grad, only way bigger https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/BM-30_Smerch
    Look at it, Itching Moses, that's some huge fecker.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), O Donna (30th July 2022), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022), Spiral (13th July 2022), The KMan (12th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Things have been heating up between sides, now that Ukraine is getting/having long range rocket systems we're on the doorstep of new tensions inside the already existing ones. With 80% of their gear destroyed by Russia, Ukraine has but one option left, to strike terror on Russian cities, more importantly, Nuclear installations. If this happens Nato will have its excuse, kinda in between a false flag and declaration of War, why, because if Ukraine attacks nuclear installations in Russia, DC will be bye, bye, Russia will attack the instigator, the planner, the architect of that strike on Nuclear installations inside their borders.

So, is the providing of long range rocket systems a calculated menacing of Nato>? I say yes, they know very well how the stem fits the fork here (they have think-tanks coming up with scenarios, this is just one of them), it's a provocation (backstabbing kind, what else is new) so Nato can turn around and play victim (again, playbook Neo Liberal behavior), just before they get their ass kicked.

See some interesting take on this by the redacted crew, interesting vid, watch it!

Last edited by 9ideon; 15th July 2022 at 06:26.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Mike Gorman (21st August 2022), O Donna (30th July 2022), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022), Spiral (15th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote --OP-- Wild Card Hungary (Big Cheese of Hungary HATES psycho fam Soros), Hungary might join the Block with the promise of regaining lost land (Occupied by Ukraine).

Well, well...

Not exactly joining, but who knows.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), O Donna (30th July 2022), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), Spiral (30th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

It truly gets nuttier with the day.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), O Donna (30th July 2022), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), Spiral (30th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Some points on things I've picked up recently.

The US, and presumably the rest of NATO needs an element called antimony to make explosives, atm the sole source is China.....

The French army has admitted it has enough munitions to wage a full on conflict for all of, FOUR days.

The British Army is the smallest it's been in living memory....

While the western MSM talks about the "Russian army" in the Ukraine, the actual Russian army still hasn't been mobilised,...... Most of the troops are militias, from Donbass itself, and also from Chechnya (the Ukros are terrified of those guys) and others. "Wagner" is in there, the Russian version of Blackwater, (renamed Xe Services in 2009 and known as Academi since 2011) plus some marines, & some airborne troops.

The Russians are getting to practice & fine tune a lot of kit & techniques on NATO equipment which is invaluable, they are also capturing vast amounts of kit like the famous NLAWs & Stingers not to mention they bought, yes bought, 2 Caesar self propelled guns off corrupts Ukros.

They have also on just deployed their Smerch weapons, which is like grad, only way bigger https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/BM-30_Smerch
    Look at it, Itching Moses, that's some huge fecker.

That's going to be hard not to miss with something like magnetic anomaly detectors (MAD) for example. May as well be a surface ship. Scratch that, subs can transition under ice shelves.

Should have called it the K-329 Kraken

Release the kraken...errrr.....кракен
    Knock Knock

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

9ideon (30th July 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), Spiral (30th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Current events are taking a really interesting turn, as we speak China taking positions all around this rebellious Province of Taiwan for the purposes of a "Military drill" lasting until coming Sunday.

The US wouldn't even bother if not for "certain" made in Taiwan products, In the interest of trade, China let it stand the way it was, I guess that this is now over with. What is puzzling is why that Witch is trying to use these People as a means to an end, make China loose face so it has no other option but to invade. Is the need for those products not important anymore, is this Bluff for more sinister means? Detached from reality I would call this move.

Is China going to invade at any day? I would say yes, but... I have a feeling that they are waiting on something in relation to Russia and certain positions which will be taken in Ukraine, Alexander Mercouris mentioned it in his vid last night that Russia is planning a very large move further into Ukraine, cutting off any possible supply lines coming from Ukraine actual (I believe it was Dnipro). One could argue this will be a lighting war with the Mother of all Panzer vehicle attacks coming down on Ukraine forces.

It has to be the case because when China goes into Taiwan to root out the Liberal corruption which plagues our own lands, not to speak of the naive position these People take on placing Nukes in Taiwan in the near future. Do not forget that the US has (I believe) 3x1 Aircraft Carrier right in front of China, all carriers have mandatory Nukes on-board, they'll tell you that this is not the case, yet, People who have worked on these tell a different story.

Quote The presence of nuclear weapons on board U.S. aircraft carriers since the end of the Cold War has neither been confirmed nor denied by the U.S. government.
    Something China needs to address fast in case of War, if the US declares war, firing those 3x1 Nuke will surely be the next step. We're simply not dealing with rational People when it comes to Neo Liberals and Neo Conservatives, they're 2 peas in the same pot after all.

China is putting it's pieces into position, even if there is no attack in between now and coming Sunday, who's to say that their fleet positions will be given up? They can stay there until Kingdom come if they feel like it.

In the meantime there has been fighting talk from NK, yes they do this all the time, nothing new, however in recent light of events, well...
    Last edited by 9ideon; 5th August 2022 at 13:14.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), Spiral (7th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote --OP-- Wild Card Hungary (Big Cheese of Hungary HATES psycho fam Soros), Hungary might join the Block with the promise of regaining lost land (Occupied by Ukraine).

Well, well...

Not exactly joining, but who knows.
    Orban Yesterday at Cpac.

Quote "We must take back the institutions in Washington and in Brussels. We must coordinate the movement of our troops, because we face the same challenge," he said. "You have two years to get ready."
    Why 2 Years? End of Clown of Clowns term? Or something else?

Source

Opinion of Cult Figure Emil Cosman.

Last edited by 9ideon; 5th August 2022 at 10:29.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), Spiral (7th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

On another note:

Turkey. See how Erdogan has been throwing himself up as negotiator? He held back (as long as possible) the entry of Finland & Helvette to Nato right? It gave Erdogan the possibility to meet with Putin without raising any eyebrows.

Now that Turkey has more or less agreed on letting Sweden & Perkele into the Neo Liberal War machine, what does Erdogan get out of it? Or even more important, Putin?

It almost looks like Erdogan, in return for his accepting of Sweden and Finland into Nato has been given green light by the US to start campaigning in Northern Syria again.

Source

I drew a line at the City of Raqqa upwards, why?

Well, just think about it, if Erdogan is playing the long con, he now has a legit reason to secure everything West of Raqqa, it would immediately eliminate any possible US troop deployment West of Raqqa and at the same time secure both a coastal supply line as well as a unchallenged one on land. He could take that Western part too, but, since Iraq borders to the West anyway, it might not be such a priority, he would just let Is (if they're still about that region) stay on that Western border with Iraq, let them deal with Is.

LiveConflict2Map

Erdogan to meet Putin in Russia to discuss possible attack on Syria.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), pounamuknight (6th August 2022), Spiral (7th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote ***OP***

Erdogan will now betray Nato as per design and agreement made with Block leadership ages ago, Erdogan knows that it will only be a matter of time before they'll loose interest in him and have him removed as well (like many Dictators the US needs for some plan), because of the Turkish swap, they become the stabilizing factor in that region towards Iraq and Syria.

Turkey moves into Greece securing the strait of Bosporus (from counter attacks by land and sea) and taking on Greece and the Balkans in order to join up with Russia at Bulgaria, securing the entirety of the Black Sea. Turkey is joined by troops from Iran and other Block Alliance Troops (Land-Naval-Air).
    This day seems to get closer, I would add, yes, Turkey has that straight, but still needs to deal with Nato in that same region, they'd be trying to secure that straight for themselves.

Lately, as the previous post also points out, Turkey seems to not care to much about appearances anymore, does this mean something's up soon?

In any case, there's a new deal between Turkey and Russia made, I believe for around 100 Billion.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Russia and Turkey close to trade deal after meeting between Putin and Erdoğan.

Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said they wanted to deepen their countries’ economic ties, potentially strengthening one of the major lifelines for Moscow’s sanctions-hit economy after it invaded Ukraine.

At the start of their summit in Sochi on Friday, the two presidents said they were close to finalizing key agreements on their economies and trade relations.

Economic ties between Russia and Turkey have taken on added importance for both countries as Ankara desperately searches for foreign investment and Moscow looks for ways around the western sanctions, which have largely cut it out of the global financial system.

Putin said government delegations had already discussed “all the most important areas of our co-operation,” while Erdoğan hoped the possible deals could open “a very different page in our relations.”

Source

Things might get very interesting faster then we think.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (7th August 2022), haroldsails (7th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), Spiral (7th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

We're getting close now.

мы поддерживаем
    我们站在一起

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I could see the following happen over the next 4-6 weeks, depending. Obviously it could happen later, yet, the current tensions might move this up.

There's an inescapable feeling Hungary might just leave Nato and create a land bridge for Russia to enter the Balkans. Hungary has been fed up with the EU and Nato for some time now and it just doesn't seem unrealistic to assume there's already a plan like this in place. Belarus would need to enter the war as well, as China is getting ready to invade Taiwan, it might happen in about two weeks to 6 weeks, starting for real when the next delegation comes over to Taipe. They'd need to create a stable corridor against Poland and Romania as well (Cut off Nato troops to Ukraine from Western borders), I might be wrong, but it seems logical.

Last edited by 9ideon; 18th August 2022 at 12:52.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), Spiral (18th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Orban Yesterday at Cpac.

Quote "We must take back the institutions in Washington and in Brussels. We must coordinate the movement of our troops, because we face the same challenge," he said. "You have two years to get ready."
    US elections, Trump gets back in ..... or all hell gets let loose

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (18th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Orban Yesterday at Cpac.

US elections, Trump gets back in ..... or all hell gets let loose
    2 years seem way to long, Russia and China have the upper hand in gear and Men, take in NK, Iran and at least Venezuela as well. Still, 2 years is a long time in Military speak, they're not going to sit by idle. When given the chance they will try to fatten their chances, Orban might be thinking about Trump, but again, no sense, Hungary still has to deal with the EU in the coming two years and they're trying to out Orban.

I think the comment has become invalid, he' s probably now too informed about that Corona thing and whatnot.

But you have a point, could be all hell, I just expect it earlier.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th August 2022), Spiral (18th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The West considers applying NATO’s Article 5 in response to possible accident at Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant

Article

Last edited by 9ideon; 20th August 2022 at 17:35.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), jaybee (20th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (20th August 2022), Mike Gorman (21st August 2022), Spiral (20th August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

weird isn't it... we are all more or less carrying on as normal (outside Ukraine) as the dark clouds of World War are gathering and impending disaster draws closer... trouble is that NATO countries (infiltrated deeply by Globalists and their minions) are so used to playing the part of Top Dog they are not going to stop opposing Russia and if open war is declared god only knows where all that will lead because Russia will not let them destroy her without massive retaliation..

but therein lies a fundamental problem for the Globalists.... even though they want billions of people to be erased from the face of the earth (depopulation)... they don't want their carefully crafted nefarious plans wrecked by a war that destroys the technological networks that they need to keep the 'peasants' controlled + enslaved...

so although times are very dangerous and anything could happen very quickly, out of the blue... perhaps Globalist controlled NATO will hold back from taking the final fatal steps towards World War... dunno... they could be too far gone to pull back... ???

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

9ideon (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th August 2022), Mike Gorman (21st August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022), The KMan (20th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

weird isn't it... we are all more or less carrying on as normal (outside Ukraine) as the dark clouds of World War are gathering and impending disaster draws closer... trouble is that NATO countries (infiltrated deeply by Globalists and their minions) are so used to playing the part of Top Dog they are not going to stop opposing Russia and if open war is declared god only knows where all that will lead because Russia will not let them destroy her without massive retaliation..

but therein lies a fundamental problem for the Globalists.... even though they want billions of people to be erased from the face of the earth (depopulation)... they don't want their carefully crafted nefarious plans wrecked by a war that destroys the technological networks that they need to keep the 'peasants' controlled + enslaved...

so although times are very dangerous and anything could happen very quickly, out of the blue... perhaps Globalist controlled NATO will hold back from taking the final fatal steps towards World War... dunno... they could be too far gone to pull back... ???
    I don't think their Psyche allows them to see their own downfall, you can see it in the overdrive of things which are happening, it becomes very clear something manipulative is done with the weather for instance. People seem to forget that this Planet has been here a while and that hot weather is not new.

They want a war, Glibbery Clinton has called it out during her race with Trump, it never left their minds. Putin has called Man and Horse in speeches since the start of that special Op, there's no way back there either, they know he knows and now all Russians know.

The only way for this to be avoided is internal intervention by the People, the same People whom have been standing in line like good little Sheep to take all those shots, pushed by the same types who have been lying to them not only their entire lives, but millennia at end. Again those very same sheeple are now chosen to die for them in the next war. It is truly sickening, People seem to want to fall for it over and over again, I wonder sometimes.

Their plan was always the destruction of China and Russia, be it through internal schemes or open war, they want their Elitist Global System in place and will stop at nothing, insanity.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), JackMcThorn (21st August 2022), jaybee (24th August 2022), Mike Gorman (21st August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Putting this one here, clown world in overdrive. How to get Turkey to leave Nato.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), JackMcThorn (24th August 2022), Spiral (29th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (29th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Yeah, I noticed this one, iEarlGrey mentioned it was probably one of BJ's friends that got the contract to build it, hehehehhe.

Ooh, and I dug up your facepalm Picard Smiley from back in the day.

Last edited by 9ideon; 29th August 2022 at 17:16.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Spiral (29th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeah, I noticed this one, iEarlGrey mentioned it was probably one of BJ's friends that got the contract to build it, hehehehhe.

Ooh, and I dug up your facepalm Picard Smiley from back in the day.

My smilies went when photobucket went commercial (queue Irons fav emoji)

Now this twist...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (29th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast