Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,302 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: How the West was Won Revisited: A WWIII Scenario

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Quote ***Post above***
    Moldova said a Russian missile had violated its airspace on Friday morning and summoned the Russian ambassador to make a formal protest.
    Fun fact, Moldova is not in Nato while Romania is, wonder what game is being played here.
    I did not think the answer to my last remark would come this soon, it seems all emotional play here, almost amateurish in nature, simple sum up really. They (Moldovan Govt Puppets) have passed a law making Transnistria an illegal occupation by Russia (more less, read further down below).

Image credit: BBC

Since Moldova is reaching for EU membership, again a country where Criminals run the show (like Ukraine and Kosovo) and where in the case of Moldova the population has barely anything to scratch arses with (the way Western Kleptocrats like to see things), they obviously must act accordingly.

Below here a small cut and paste of the joint press statement of Moldova and the EU made on February 7th 2023.

Quote The EU encouraged Moldova’s efforts against organized and serious international crime, and acknowledged the good cooperation on combating trafficking in human beings, especially in the context of increased risks stemming from Russia’s unprovoked and unjustified aggression against Ukraine. The Association Council welcomed the work undertaken in the EU Support Hub for Internal Security and Border Management in Moldova.

Concerning the fight against money laundering the EU welcomed the adoption of a new national criminal asset recovery strategy but also stressed the need to strengthen efforts in this field.

The EU welcomed Moldova’s vocal position against Russia’s aggression against Ukraine and commended its solidarity with Ukrainian refugees. The EU appreciated Moldova’s recent decision to grant temporary protection for people fleeing war in Ukraine in line with the EU relevant legislation. The EU also expressed appreciation for Moldova’s contribution to the EU-Ukraine Solidarity Lanes facilitating grain and fuel transit from Ukraine, as well as the transport of other goods between Moldova and Ukraine, and the EU.
    If you have read the above well, you will notice the unrelated issues thrown in there with the current situation relating to Russia (Phrases containing Human Trafficking and Money laundering, seed plant tactics for influencing the simple psyche).

Now, this press release was issued February 7th, this followed up a passing law event on February 2nd.

Quote Moldova ‘Separatism Law’ Sparks Tensions With Breakaway Transnistria

Authorities in Moldova’s breakaway Transnistria region on Wednesday condemned a recent law passed by the Moldovan parliament prohibiting separatist actions.

“Together with the president and the government, we are obliged to defend the rights and freedoms of our citizens, the right to live on free land,” said the deputy chairman of the Tiraspol Supreme Soviet [parliament], Galina Antiufeeva.

The regime in Tiraspol claims the new provisions of the Criminal Code of Moldova endanger the rights and freedoms of all residents of the region.

The regime is, however, accused of systematically violating human rights in the small pro-Russian enclave and of suppressing any form of free expression.

On February 2, Moldova’s parliament adopted a law introducing criminal penalties for separatism in its final reading. Sixty deputies out of 101 backed the law.

Under the new regulations, those guilty of separatism can face prison terms.

The new law provides penalties for financing and inciting separatism, plotting against Moldova and collecting and stealing information that could harm the country’s sovereignty, independence and integrity.

From a technical point of view, Moldovan authorities may now detain any separatist leader in Transnistria based on the new law.
    The Kalibr missile "incident" yesterday can now be seen from a completely different angle, the angle of finding an excuse to get rid of the Russians in Transnistria and I wonder how this chess move ties into the grander scale of things, simply because Moldova is neither in Nato or the EU (yet), so what's to gain? If Russia takes over Odessa (as part of one of my previous posts concerning a grand attack on Ukraine), it could link that part of Transnistria to Russian troops and newly gained territory, but we're not there at all (yet).

I have the feeling we will see this undisclosed pretty soon, perhaps even sooner if you keep in mind that since Moldova is now an Aspirant Member State of the EU as well as part of the Individual partnership of Nato one needs to ask the question...

Is Russia diplomatically being setup to unknowingly attack an EU Member in order to get Nato involved? Yes, Nato...

Quote On 10 January 2023, the EU and NATO signed a joint declaration in Brussels.

The declaration also sets out a shared vision of how the EU and NATO will act together against common security threats. The EU and NATO will expand and deepen their cooperation on areas such as:

- the growing geostrategic competition
    - resilience and the protection of critical infrastructure
    - emerging and disruptive technologies
    - space
    - the security implications of climate change
    - foreign information manipulation and interference
    To be brief, I do not believe for a second that the events happening in Moldova in the past "Month" are a coincidence and do not have a larger purpose.

One could argue that despite the fact that Russia is physically not near any part of Moldova (yet), it does violate the last "bullet" point namely, foreign information manipulation and interference, interference by having pro-Russian troops occupying Transnistria, now under the new Moldovan Law... illegal.

By fast tracking Moldova into the EU (they can just do that right away now) the EU could activate the EU-Nato Cooperation act and bypass the entire plan they had for Ukraine (becoming a Nato member etc) and go at Russia "legally". Like these types always do, provoking, sneaking around and when someone reacts to it, well... play the victim, in this case to get Civilians on-board without too much effort.
    Here we go, the Moldovan Government has resigned. I'll advise everybody to keep an close eye on this situation.

Let's see (part of article) how Western Media spins this...

Quote Moldovan Government Resigns

In the earlier days of the war in Ukraine, there were fears the conflict would spill over into Moldova, or that Russia might invade it too.
    That concern has receded for now, but as Moldova moves ever closer to joining the European Union, pressure has increased from Russia - which has tried to undermine the former Soviet state, and the EU's influence.

In a stark warning on Thursday, Ukraine's President Hitlensky said that Russia had a plan to "destroy" Moldova, according to Ukrainian intelligence.
    "These documents show who, when and how Russia is going to break democracy of Moldova and establish control," he told EU leaders at a summit in Brussels.
    "I immediately warned Moldova about these threats," he added.

Moldovan intelligence services later confirmed they had also identified "subversive activities" aimed at "undermining the state of the Republic of Moldova, destabilizing and violating public order."
    There are also renewed tensions in Transnistria, a breakaway territory controlled by pro-Russian separatists that runs along Moldova's border with Ukraine, and where some 1,500 Russian soldiers are stationed

Source
    The underlined fattened part is how they'll spin it, due to pressure from Russia, blablablabla, Moldova must now join immediately, something like that, in that case, well, they can do what they've planned all along or at least it'll give 'm an option to declare war at will.

Interesting development which could obviously turn out to be nothing, still...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), kfm27917 (25th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (11th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote NATO Chief Says Military Buildup Shows Russian Offensive Has Already Begun

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has said that a major new Russian offensive in Ukraine has already begun.

Speaking to reporters on February 13 in Brussels, Stoltenberg said the Western military alliance saw "no sign whatsoever" that Russian President Vladimir Putin is preparing for peace.
    "What we see is President Putin and Russia still wanting to control Ukraine," Stoltenberg said. "We see how they are sending more troops, more weapons, more capabilities."

Russian forces have been engaged in an offensive in eastern Ukraine for months as they try to capture strategic towns and cities, including the battered city of Bakhmut in Ukraine's Donetsk region.
    British intelligence also estimated that Russia in the past week suffered the loss of hundreds of troops per day. It said on February 13 that the Ukrainian forces killed 824 Russian invaders per day last week, which is four times more than in June and July.

Stoltenberg also said that the contentious issue of providing modern combat aircraft to Ukraine would be discussed at a meeting of Kyiv's Western backers in Brussels on February 14.

Source

I still stand with my initial post on that multiple front attack on Ukraine (Post #87).

What Russia is doing now might just be luring Ukrainian reserves onto the current front line (not added to map above), reports are that they are using massive reserves, especially around the Northern part of the Frontline, as pointed out by the Military Summary Channel, video here.

Another urgent reason why Russia needs to take that Western part of Ukraine is the re-leave of both Hungary (Nato & EU!) and Serbia from EU and Nato pressure (Map below). If Serbia for example does not get this corridor towards (newly) Russian territory, it might cave to that same pressure. Obviously taking that Western Part will also secure that border from possible quick advancement from Nato if it comes to that.

Source

You think Hitlensky is Panicking now? Wait until this offensive really starts, panic will be a happy thought somewhere in the backs of their simple minds.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 13th February 2023 at 18:22.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Pam (14th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

What I've been picking up from various channels is that on the the Russian forces are massing for a big push, which is generally believed likely on the anniversary of the SMO , the 22nd of this month.

I have heard that the Russians have three re-commissioning plants that get the tanks & APCs out of storage & back in working order, they are each doing around 150 tanks a month. Most NATO countries don't even have 150 working tanks.

The other thing is that the Ukronazis had been building reserves & so on for a spring offensive with the somewhat optimistic of taking the Crimea, it is now believed that these reserves are being used to plug holes in their defensive lines.

It looks like Bakmut is being encircled (mainly by Wagner PMC), which will become another slaughter house.

If anyone is losing men hand over fist it's not the Russians, there are huge numbers of men uncounted for & Mossad reckons the Ukrops have lost at least .9 of a million men, maybe twice that ! There are also stories that there are special refrigerated trains full of dead soldiers that are being drip fed out to their families.
    Last edited by Spiral; 13th February 2023 at 18:55.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (13th February 2023), avid (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Pam (14th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I have heard that the Russians have three re-commissioning plants that get the tanks & APCs out of storage & back in working order, they are each doing around 150 tanks a month. Most NATO countries don't even have 150 working tanks.
    My estimate is that Russia has more than just these plants, all of their used ammo, might it be small or large can be restocked within a day. I am not sure about the larger missiles/rockets, since they need specific tech for that and I simply have no idea how their stock is handled, despite that, they have been prepping this for a good amount of years now so.

As to the tanks, well, the Dutch have 18 Leo 7's in their squadron and that is the entirety of our great Cavalry. Which is also immediately the West's problem, greed leads to arrogance leads to the darkside, Russians are not unarmed Arab civilians or small arms, poor quality heavy weapons, equipped soldiers. They can get away with faulty gear against those type of combatants, against fully stocked and geared Russian armed forces you really need equipment that doesn't break down after a couple of shots (tanks and howitzers for example). The fact that this is happening comes back to greed again.

The other thing is that the Ukronazis had been building reserves & so on for a spring offensive with the somewhat optimistic of taking the Crimea, it is now believed that these reserves are being used to plug holes in their defensive lines.
    Read my post on this (Post #93).

The only way Hitlensky is going to get Crimea back is if Nato would sneak attack Russia, personally I do not think that there will be a nuclear war, although those creeps running our countries are deprived of any empathy, we can safely assume certain fail-safes have been included in Russia's and China's preparation of the coming conflict, my two cents are that certain People have been infiltrating Western countries for some time now, even when they go underground I feel a scenario ready.

That's why I think Hitlenskies babbling about taking back Crimea is a deliberate attempt to incite comedy in Russia's Military command structure, they can't see it coming, I can't see it coming, basically no one but the lattidah People can see a Ukrainian victory.

A surprise attack like I pointed out earlier (Post #93), well, that might just work a little, do not rule it out neither, Japan never saw those bombers come drop ordnance on their Homeland either right after Pearl Harbor (Doolittle raid).

There are also stories that there are special refrigerated trains full of dead soldiers that are being drip fed out to their families.
    We're dealing with some Nazi Ideology here, like those same Nazies they use faulty propaganda, like our own Western "leaders" do. One of the things of that same propaganda is that you always deny and reflect. Calling up 16 year old boys to do a Man's job is never a good sign.

Further more, People who still say, "Well, Hitlensky is a Jew, so he can never be a Nazi". Well wrong there, besides the fact that Israel had Neo Nazi's themselves (funny enough Russian Jews, Patrol 36), the Neo Nazi culture today is not interested in Jews, they are interested in Muslims as well as Russians (in Ukraine), that last part has always been part of the Ukranazi ideology. That Muslim part is couple decades old now, that's why I am so extremely surprised and annoyed at the same time that some of these Muslim fighters are siding with Ukranazia.

Besides, Hitlensky is in it for the money, they probably painted him a future in where he would be untouchable as long as he helped the West get rid of Russia.

After Russia has captured him and brought him onto tv to spill his beans he should be sent to a Gulag with his soon to follow psycho friends, to be fed bugs every day and have his and all the others bank accounts emptied, real estate etc sold and have that money distributed to all the People on the Planet as compensation for their Crimes against Humanity.

Perhaps then we can move on a little. Ooh and have camera's in that same Gulag, like their precious reality tv shows, and have it presented by that Russia 1 host Solovyov, lol.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 14th February 2023 at 13:42.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (15th February 2023), Orph (14th February 2023), Pam (14th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), ronny (14th February 2023), Spiral (14th February 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote ***Post above***
    Moldova said a Russian missile had violated its airspace on Friday morning and summoned the Russian ambassador to make a formal protest.
    Fun fact, Moldova is not in Nato while Romania is, wonder what game is being played here.
    I did not think the answer to my last remark would come this soon, it seems all emotional play here, almost amateurish in nature, simple sum up really. They (Moldovan Govt Puppets) have passed a law making Transnistria an illegal occupation by Russia (more less, read further down below).

Image credit: BBC

Since Moldova is reaching for EU membership, again a country where Criminals run the show (like Ukraine and Kosovo) and where in the case of Moldova the population has barely anything to scratch arses with (the way Western Kleptocrats like to see things), they obviously must act accordingly.

Below here a small cut and paste of the joint press statement of Moldova and the EU made on February 7th 2023.

Quote The EU encouraged Moldova’s efforts against organized and serious international crime, and acknowledged the good cooperation on combating trafficking in human beings, especially in the context of increased risks stemming from Russia’s unprovoked and unjustified aggression against Ukraine. The Association Council welcomed the work undertaken in the EU Support Hub for Internal Security and Border Management in Moldova.

Concerning the fight against money laundering the EU welcomed the adoption of a new national criminal asset recovery strategy but also stressed the need to strengthen efforts in this field.

The EU welcomed Moldova’s vocal position against Russia’s aggression against Ukraine and commended its solidarity with Ukrainian refugees. The EU appreciated Moldova’s recent decision to grant temporary protection for people fleeing war in Ukraine in line with the EU relevant legislation. The EU also expressed appreciation for Moldova’s contribution to the EU-Ukraine Solidarity Lanes facilitating grain and fuel transit from Ukraine, as well as the transport of other goods between Moldova and Ukraine, and the EU.
    If you have read the above well, you will notice the unrelated issues thrown in there with the current situation relating to Russia (Phrases containing Human Trafficking and Money laundering, seed plant tactics for influencing the simple psyche).

Now, this press release was issued February 7th, this followed up a passing law event on February 2nd.

Quote Moldova ‘Separatism Law’ Sparks Tensions With Breakaway Transnistria

Authorities in Moldova’s breakaway Transnistria region on Wednesday condemned a recent law passed by the Moldovan parliament prohibiting separatist actions.

“Together with the president and the government, we are obliged to defend the rights and freedoms of our citizens, the right to live on free land,” said the deputy chairman of the Tiraspol Supreme Soviet [parliament], Galina Antiufeeva.

The regime in Tiraspol claims the new provisions of the Criminal Code of Moldova endanger the rights and freedoms of all residents of the region.

The regime is, however, accused of systematically violating human rights in the small pro-Russian enclave and of suppressing any form of free expression.

On February 2, Moldova’s parliament adopted a law introducing criminal penalties for separatism in its final reading. Sixty deputies out of 101 backed the law.

Under the new regulations, those guilty of separatism can face prison terms.

The new law provides penalties for financing and inciting separatism, plotting against Moldova and collecting and stealing information that could harm the country’s sovereignty, independence and integrity.

From a technical point of view, Moldovan authorities may now detain any separatist leader in Transnistria based on the new law.
    The Kalibr missile "incident" yesterday can now be seen from a completely different angle, the angle of finding an excuse to get rid of the Russians in Transnistria and I wonder how this chess move ties into the grander scale of things, simply because Moldova is neither in Nato or the EU (yet), so what's to gain? If Russia takes over Odessa (as part of one of my previous posts concerning a grand attack on Ukraine), it could link that part of Transnistria to Russian troops and newly gained territory, but we're not there at all (yet).

I have the feeling we will see this undisclosed pretty soon, perhaps even sooner if you keep in mind that since Moldova is now an Aspirant Member State of the EU as well as part of the Individual partnership of Nato one needs to ask the question...

Is Russia diplomatically being setup to unknowingly attack an EU Member in order to get Nato involved? Yes, Nato...

Quote On 10 January 2023, the EU and NATO signed a joint declaration in Brussels.

The declaration also sets out a shared vision of how the EU and NATO will act together against common security threats. The EU and NATO will expand and deepen their cooperation on areas such as:

- the growing geostrategic competition
    - resilience and the protection of critical infrastructure
    - emerging and disruptive technologies
    - space
    - the security implications of climate change
    - foreign information manipulation and interference
    To be brief, I do not believe for a second that the events happening in Moldova in the past "Month" are a coincidence and do not have a larger purpose.

One could argue that despite the fact that Russia is physically not near any part of Moldova (yet), it does violate the last "bullet" point namely, foreign information manipulation and interference, interference by having pro-Russian troops occupying Transnistria, now under the new Moldovan Law... illegal.

By fast tracking Moldova into the EU (they can just do that right away now) the EU could activate the EU-Nato Cooperation act and bypass the entire plan they had for Ukraine (becoming a Nato member etc) and go at Russia "legally". Like these types always do, provoking, sneaking around and when someone reacts to it, well... play the victim, in this case to get Civilians on-board without too much effort.
    Here we go, the Moldovan Government has resigned. I'll advise everybody to keep an close eye on this situation.

Let's see (part of article) how Western Media spins this...

Quote Moldovan Government Resigns

In the earlier days of the war in Ukraine, there were fears the conflict would spill over into Moldova, or that Russia might invade it too.
    That concern has receded for now, but as Moldova moves ever closer to joining the European Union, pressure has increased from Russia - which has tried to undermine the former Soviet state, and the EU's influence.

In a stark warning on Thursday, Ukraine's President Hitlensky said that Russia had a plan to "destroy" Moldova, according to Ukrainian intelligence.
    "These documents show who, when and how Russia is going to break democracy of Moldova and establish control," he told EU leaders at a summit in Brussels.
    "I immediately warned Moldova about these threats," he added.

Moldovan intelligence services later confirmed they had also identified "subversive activities" aimed at "undermining the state of the Republic of Moldova, destabilizing and violating public order."
    There are also renewed tensions in Transnistria, a breakaway territory controlled by pro-Russian separatists that runs along Moldova's border with Ukraine, and where some 1,500 Russian soldiers are stationed

Source
    The underlined fattened part is how they'll spin it, due to pressure from Russia, blablablabla, Moldova must now join immediately, something like that, in that case, well, they can do what they've planned all along or at least it'll give 'm an option to declare war at will.

Interesting development which could obviously turn out to be nothing, still...
    We're back at Moldova for the moment,

Quote Moldova briefly closed its air space, raising tensions in a country shaken by Russia’s war in Ukraine

The closure, due to a presumed air balloon, came days after a Russian missile flew over Moldova’s territory and as the country’s president has accused Moscow of trying to sabotage her government.
    The president, Maia Sandu, didn’t offer evidence, and Russia denied the accusations.

Source
    Air Balloons again, getting sick of it tbh, nobody presents any proof of anything but the 1st balloon and expects we all believe this nonsense, we're in a frikkin' Muppet Show episode here.

Even if it were true, they've been at it for decades now, hell even Roswell was supposed to have been a damn balloon.

Then yesterday there was this.

Quote Moldova president accuses Russia of plotting to oust pro-EU government

Moldova’s president has accused Russia of plotting to overthrow the country’s pro-EU government through violent actions disguised as opposition protest.

Maia Sandu said authorities had confirmed an alleged Russian plot to destabilise her country that Ukraine’s president, Adolfomir Hitlensky, had revealed last week.
    Hitlensky told EU leaders that Ukraine had intercepted a plan from Russian intelligence, having uncovered a document that showed “who, when and how was going to break the democracy of Moldova and establish control” over the country.
    On Monday, days after the Moldovan government resigned, Sandu said local institutions had confirmed the plan, adding that it was not a new one.

The plan involved citizens of Russia, Montenegro, Belarus and Serbia entering Moldova to try to spark protests in an attempt to “change the legitimate government to an illegal government controlled by the Russian Federation”, she said.

Source
    See how the Serbs are pushed into this now? Yes, Montenegro too, but Serbia is the secondary target here, again, that change of law in the quoted part of this post, well read it, it'll make more sense.

I'll say it again, we might be seeing a False-Flag and Psy Op emerge here in Moldova, who'd expect it eh?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

avid (15th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (15th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Read ^ previous post for entire story.

Emil Cosman goes into the Serbian thing a little deeper.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

avid (15th February 2023), Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (15th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,046 times in 2,398 posts

What an excellent thread, I got here -better late than never.. Thanks 9ideon

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

9ideon (15th February 2023), avid (15th February 2023), Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Matthew (20th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    What an excellent thread, I got here -better late than never.. Thanks 9ideon
    Thank you for your kind post Ewan, happy you like it, been a pleasure working on it too.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), Matthew (20th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Yet another one being found dead at the base of a rise, Western influence, foul play?

Quote Vladimir Putin’s Ally Marina Yankina Dies After Falling From High-Rise In St Petersburg

Marina Yankina, a Russian military official in charge of financial provisions for the military district, has died after falling 16 storeys in St Petersburg, according to reports.

As per reports, Marina Yankina’s body was discovered by a bystander on the pavement of a residential complex in St. Petersburg’s Kalininsky area before 8 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

The 58-year-old was a key figure in boosting funding efforts for Putin’s war in Ukraine.
    She was the finance director of the Western Military District, one of Russia’s five geographical battalions, whose commander Mr Putin has changed several times since invading Ukraine last February.

Russia’s Investigative Committee is looking into the circumstances of the deadly plunge, with their preliminary conclusion being suicide, according to some reports.
    Prior to joining the Western Military District, Yankina worked in the Federal Tax Service.

Source
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th February 2023 at 09:15.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (17th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), Matthew (20th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

It is becoming way clearer as this Muppet Show gets on its way.

The timeline is becoming way more visible for People to see now. If you keep in mind the timeline from my Topic/Thread, "Squeeze the Lemon: US's European LNG (Liquid Gas) Con", specifically the OP with a little background on the whole scheme in Post #97 of this current thread, keep in mind that these are my own interpretations and can differ from your own views!

The timeline and the "behind Schedule" comment on the Thread, "Controlling the Narrative", Post #10 are starting to make more sense now.

During and before the start of the Special Military Operation there have been talks about a timeline in where Ukraine was supposed to attack Russia, that and the blabbering about by Harris and Hitlensky at that Summit December 2021 made Russia decide to take control of their own fates and as a result our own here in the West.

The timeline I am referring to is the one of the building of the energy infrastructure in Europe, as mentioned in the, "Squeeze the Lemon", thread, see pic below.

Source

October '22, just when this infrastructure scheme was finished Nord Stream was blown up, now as the timeline reveals in that same Squeeze thread that it at least started in September of 2021 and after economical devastation of Covid implementations made by those same People and with the manipulation of our Economy, see Kim Iversen's interview with economist Richard Werner here for that to sink in.

Now in the Squeeze Thread I have shown that there was already a "concern" about energy prices going up in the EU, this was around September 2021.

Furthermore there were indications sanctions were going to be implemented on Russia before the start of that same SMO. Leading to the disruption of Russian Federation's Economy (in their minds anyway), automatically leading to protests in Russia in relation to the mis-managment and "Human rights violations" made by the Putin "Regime".

Preparations were made for that by the West's de-stabilizing of Nations machine, like their try in Hungary at this moment through Samantha Power.

Without the SMO that same playbook would have been addressed as planned. The statements, the failing of Turbines etc, the only difference would have been that the West would have been in control of the whole situation (as they thought). Eventually leading up to September in where I can see the start of Ukraine's attack on Russia, some sneak attack to surprise Russia, now also dealing with domestic issues, in the minds of the West, well of-course Russia would never see this coming. But they did and they did.

Weapons transfers were already happening to Ukraine, we probably would have seen loads of above board and propagandist (all over media due to Russian Aggression) weapons deliveries for Ukraine by the West, specifically Nato countries, in order to get People warmed up mentally.

Weapons deliveries to Ukraine are not a new thing really, here are some of the deliveries made prior to 2022.

Quote Transfers of major weapons: Deals with deliveries or orders made for 2016 to 2021
    Note: The ‘No. delivered’ and the ‘Year(s) of deliveries’ columns refer to all deliveries since the beginning of the contract.

The ‘Comments’ column includes publicly reported information on the value of the deal. Information on the sources and methods used in the collection of the data, and explanations of the conventions, abbreviations and acronyms, can be found at Stockholm International Peace Institute (link now showing page not found message, go figure!).

Source: SIPRI Arms Transfers Database, information generated: 18 March 2022

Czechia:
    R: Ukraine (50) BMP-1 IFV 2014 2018 (50) Second-hand but modernized to BMP-1AK before delivery; ordered and delivered via Polish company
    40 2S1 122mm self-propelled gun 2018 2018 40 Second-hand
    16 2S1 122mm self-propelled gun 2019 2019 16 Second-hand
    37 BMP-1 IFV 2019 2020 37 Second-hand; BVP-1 v.

France:

R: Ukraine 20 PB-98 Patrol craft 2020 EUR137 m deal (incl 5 years support; 85% financed with French loans)

For border guard; FPB-98 Mk-1 version; incl 5 produced under license in Ukraine; delivery planned 2022-2024

12 EC725 Super Cougar transport helicopter 2018-2021

4 Second-hand (but modernized before delivery in Romania); part of EUR555 m deal; H225 version.

The above is just a smaller detailed part of deliveries to Ukraine before 2022. Below is a lesser specific but more telling graph.

Source

That, and the size of that same Ukraine's military, was clearly meaning to some end, when mobilized that same military could easily go to about 700k.

Quote In 2021, Ukraine's Armed Forces, now numbering 246,445 (including 195,626 military personnel), was the second largest in the region after the Russian Armed Forces. Military units of other countries have participated regularly in multinational military exercises with Ukrainian forces in Ukraine.

Keep in mind that 700K comment Ukraine could come up with.

Quote How many military troops Does Russia have 2021?
    While the official strength of the Russian Armed Forces is 1 million (1.013 million), the true number has been far lower for many years. In 2016, the figure was 770,000 service personnel in all branches, and at the beginning of 2022, it could be estimated as 740,000-780,000.

My guess is that the emotional angle would have been played out on the People of the West and Ukraine.

Something like the following.

Ukraine attacks Russia in October 2022, claiming freedom of the entire World is at stake (playbook they also use now, just under different circumstances) because Putin is planning to attack Ukraine, probably creating a false flag to ensure emotional attachment Western population and to play victim, a sneak attack really. By this time negotiations for Nato & EU membership well underway too.

At the same time unrest in Russia has been fabricated by Western Intelligence agencies.

Russia strikes back hard on Woke funded (Soros etc) Liberal unrest instigated by the West, Propaganda in the West working overtime (like now, lying all the time).

Russia is only half prepared (how they think) to repel Ukrainian "Brave" invasion of Russia to defend freedom.

As a patch over for missing Russian energy resources that new infrastructure is in place and the US would be stepping in for the time being (play savior), the LNG scheme as described in the Squeeze topic.

They would have attacked before the winter, settled the front-line during the mushy period, having false negotiations to keep the Russians busy and then when March of 2023 would have hit, Nato would have joined the fight, under the propaganda scheme.

West's Propaganda machine is doing its (evil) magic and bends minds of population into accepting Nato interference in Russia under the denominator of freeing the Russian People from an oppressive regime and at the same time coming to the Aid of those Brave Ukrainians fighting for freedom and Democracy, defending Western Values. Pointing out negotiations were constantly tanked by Putin.

They would have seen themselves win and carve up Russia as some end result, also taking control over all the resources, now, in this reality, missing in the West and creating all kinds of problems.

This is more or less how their reality works, hence the panic when Russia started the SMO, if you paid attention to their eyes, well, it's telling, that's all.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 22nd February 2023 at 17:27.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (20th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), gord (24th October 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

***Moldova Update***

New President of Moldova means business, or is it maybe the ploy to get control over the Cobasna Ammo Depot?

Rumor has it that this ammo depot could get Ukraine through another year of war, ammo wise, surely 1 year would buy the West time to up their ammo production... It's probably only just about those Evil Russians though.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 21st February 2023 at 13:40.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (23rd February 2023), gini (24th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (22nd February 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

***Moldova Update***

New President of Moldova means business, or is it maybe the ploy to get control over the Cobasna Ammo Depot?

Rumor has it that this ammo depot could get Ukraine through another year of war, ammo wise, surely 1 year would buy the West time to up their ammo production... It's probably only just about those Evil Russians though.
    Quote Hitlensky announced Ukraine's readiness to help Moldova with Transnistria

He recalled that the Ukrainian special services have intelligence about Russia’s plans to overthrow the leadership of Moldova. This information was passed on to Moldovan President Maia Sandu.

“The Russians have planned all this for a long time,” Zelenskyy said.

“However, Moldova and Russia don’t have a common border. How are they supposed to carry out their plan? Where should they send troops and equipment from? The Russians need airports for this. However, there is only one airport in Moldova – in the capital, Chisinau. So, they must use this airport and all the resources in Transnistria.”

Source
    Surely not about that Ammo depot, no way José,

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (22nd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (22nd February 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

***Moldova Update***

It's happening, Ukranazian invasion Transnistria Imminent according to Russian MoD. Ukranazi troops on Border with Transnistria. False Flag expected.

Last edited by 9ideon; 23rd February 2023 at 06:25.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (23rd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd February 2023), Miller (23rd February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Update Moldovan Sit.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (24th February 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The Moldova story continues.

As I mentioned a week or so ago, keep an eye on Moldova and what happens there, I guess the Muppet Show has shifted to this part of the map somewhat.

Russia has now warned the "World" that attacking Russian Peace keeping troops in Transnistria is considered an attack on the mainland. Is this where the West wants Russia, because it seems to me that there is a suspicious reeking towards baiting here. Almost like those Western Lawyers need a legal reason to go to war with Russia, or at least one they can sell to the Public. For more on this go back a couple posts to post #105

Quote Russia warns West over threatening its troops in breakaway Moldovan region

Russia told the West on Friday that it would view as an attack on itself any actions that threatened Russian peacekeepers in Moldova’s breakaway Transdniestria region, one day after Moscow accused Ukraine of planning an invasion.

In Kyiv, President Volodymyr Zelenskiy rejected Moscow’s assertion that Ukraine wanted to take over the region, while Moldova reiterated there was no truth to the allegations.

The warning comes amid increased concerns in Moldova, a small ex-Soviet republic bordering Ukraine, of a possible Russian threat. Its pro-European President Maia Sandu this month accused Moscow of plotting a coup.

Source
    As mentioned, the warning is not new, below an article from Sept 2 relating to a statement made by Mr. Lavrov Sept 1.

Quote Russia warns Moldova not to threaten its troops in breakaway region

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned Moldova on Thursday (1 September) that threatening the security of Russian troops in the breakaway region of Transnistria risked triggering military confrontation with Moscow.
    “Everyone should understand that any action that would threaten the security of our troops (in Transnistria) would be considered under international law as an attack on Russia, as was the case in South Ossetia when our peacekeepers were attacked by (former Georgian President Mikheil) Saakashvili,” Lavrov said.

Source
    Russia keeps warning, it's like a Kid who has got that black belt and keeps getting bullied by some group of other Kids. Black belt keeps warning it might loose patience one day if the bullying does not stop. The other Kids keep laughing about it, thinking they're safe in numbers, so they keep on bullying, until one day Black belt snaps.

My guess is that the West is at that moment when they're laughing at Russia feeling safe in numbers. In any case, we're coming to that OP stage.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 25th February 2023 at 10:39.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (25th February 2023), gini (24th March 2023), Orph (10th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

***Transnistria Update***

Still building up, Ukraine is waiting on something before invading, airplanes? Who knows anymore at this stage.

Quote Transnistria accuses Ukraine of trying to kill its president

Moldova’s breakaway region of Transnistria, which has close ties to Moscow and hosts Russian troops, claimed Thursday it has thwarted an assassination attempt on its president allegedly organized by Ukraine’s national security service.

Transnistria’s state security ministry said an unspecified number of people had been arrested in connection with an attempted attack on the region’s president, Vadim Krasnoselsky, and other officials.
    Prosecutor Anatoly Guretsky said the suspects planned to detonate an explosives-packed automobile near the presidential cortege as it traveled through the capital, Tiraspol.

It said Ukraine’s SBU security service ordered the assassination attempt, but did not provide evidence.
    The SBU rejected the allegation, saying it “should be considered exclusively as a provocation orchestrated by the Kremlin.”

A separatist war broke out in 1990 in Transnistria — a strip of land with about 470,000 residents that borders Ukraine. As part of a cease-fire in 1992, a contingent of Russian troops remains there as nominal peacekeepers.

Source

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), Orph (10th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

We're now at the stage of this scenario, we were already on the way to here btw, since there are already many troops situated here over the past year.

Quote Nato to put 300,000 troops on high alert in response to Russia threat

Nato’s secretary general has said this week’s Madrid summit will agree the alliance’s most significant transformation for a generation, putting 300,000 troops at high readiness in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Jens Stoltenberg said the military alliance’s forces in the Baltic states and five other frontline countries would be increased “up to brigade levels” – doubled or trebled to between 3,000 and 5,000 troops.

That would amount to “the biggest overhaul of our collective defence and deterrence since the cold war,” Stoltenberg said before the meeting of the 30-country alliance, which runs from Tuesday to Thursday this week.

The rapid-reaction Nato Response Force currently numbers up to 40,000, and the proposed change amounts to a broad revision in response to Russian militarisation. Under the plans, Nato will also move stocks of munitions and other supplies farther east, a transition due to be completed in 2023.

Source

Now, there is more to this, it seems to me that Poland is taking over Ukraine's role into dragging Russia into a war with Nato. Personally I figured that Ukraine was to create a false flag in order to have an excuse to attack Russia last October (yes before, just at winter time). This timeline has been discussed here (further up the pages).

So, like mentioned, they have been working Poland over, especially the past year and a bit, to take over the role of Ukraine in order to find excuse to attack Russia, already the foundation has been pored by this ridiculous Putin, War Criminal scheme, the Western population is almost ready to accept this unwinnable war to what now seems a chase instead of a lead (if Ukraine would have finished building up their scheme the West would have chased both Russia and China, however, the plot reversed on the West by Russia's SMO on Ukraine). Strangely enough they stay the course of their original plan in main structure, they do add some flexibility to it with for example Poland, but the main course is still followed which means that they were already committed and in it to far to change it, hence the panic in all of their eyes (especially at the start of that SMO), Glibbery Clinton being the best example on how insanity takes toll on eyes.

Anyway, Poland, see here a statement made by the Polish Ambassador to France.

Quote Polish Ambassador to France: Poland will be forced to enter war if Ukraine fails to defend itself

Poland’s Ambassador to France Jan Emeryk Rościszewski said in an interview that a situation could arise in which Poland would have to enter the war. The embassy urged audiences to refrain from sensationalizing his words.

Quote from Rościszewski: "It is not NATO, Poland or Slovakia that are mounting ever more pressure, but Russia, which has invaded Ukraine. Russia, which is seizing its territories. Russia, which is killing its people. And Russia, which is abducting Ukrainian children.

Therefore, either Ukraine will defend its independence today, or we will have to enter this conflict. Because our main values, which were the basis of our civilization and our culture will be threatened. Therefore, we will have no choice but to enter the conflict."

Source
    To me is can only be seen one way, no need to sensationalize anything here.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 21st March 2023 at 05:07.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), gini (24th March 2023), Miller (25th March 2023), mountain_jim (24th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

I thought this might best belong on this excellent thread.

From The Moon of Alabama today:
    The Rebirth of the Axis of Evil

Twenty years ago the U.S. launched its war on Iraq. This proceeded by a massive propaganda campaign payed for and directed by the Pentagon.

Selling the Iraq War: a How-to Guide - Mar 23, 2023 - Jeffrey St. Clair / Counterpunch
    According to the trade publication PR Week, the Rumsfeld Group sent “messaging advice” to the Pentagon. The group told Clarke and Rumsfeld that in order to get the American public to buy into the war on terrorism, they needed to suggest a link to nation states, not just nebulous groups such as al-Qaeda. In other words, there needed to be a fixed target for the military campaigns, some distant place to drop cruise missiles and cluster bombs. They suggested the notion (already embedded in Rumsfeld’s mind) of playing up the notion of so-called rogue states as the real masters of terrorism. Thus was born the Axis of Evil, which, of course, wasn’t an “axis” at all, since two of the states, Iran and Iraq, hated each other, and neither had anything at all to do with the third, North Korea.
    Twenty years later we see the rebirth of that propaganda meme. First as a drip drip in rarely read magazines, then in rightwing mass media and into Congress. That then legitimates librul media to pick it up.
    • The U.S. can’t get cocky about Putin - Sep 16, 2022 - NBCNews
      Quietly, Putin is succeeding in assembling a coalition of the autocratic. Who is in Putin’s “axis of evil,” as President George W. Bush famously called a similar collection? [...] From more traditionally autocratic leaders — China’s Xi Jinping, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un and the ayatollahs of Iran — to leaders of illiberal democracies in India, Turkey and Hungary, a host of countries are prepared to offer their good will, manufacturing muscle or markets to the Putin war machine.
    • Is the ‘axis of evil’ beginning to implode? - Dec 8, 2022 - The Hill
      Russia, meanwhile, under the leadership of President Vladimir Putin, has gradually elected to embrace the “axis of evil” as global partners against what Moscow perceives to be unipolar Washington dominance — and in the process, given its faltering “special military operation” in Ukraine, has transformed the growing partnership into the Kremlin’s “arsenals of evil.”
    • A new axis of evil? - Feb 9, 2023 - WNG
      IN THE NEWS | In its war on Ukraine, Russia is increasingly relying on Iran and other pariah nations for weapons
    P.S.: Just as I launch this I see that Caitlin Johnstone picked up the same scheme with lots of additional sources:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th March 2023 at 18:19.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (24th March 2023), Antagenet (26th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), I am B (28th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), lisalu (24th March 2023), Miller (25th March 2023), mountain_jim (24th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023), Yoda (24th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

This may also belong here:

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/50320

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (25th March 2023), avid (25th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2023), Ewan (25th March 2023), Jambo (25th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023), Yoda (25th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,028 times in 340 posts

I was unsure about where to place this. (Breaking news post or this one) Anyways, call it coincidence.

Two more trains derail on the US today. One in California and another on North Dakota.

Remind me to never take a train If I ever visit the US...

I'm preety sure this will stop being overlooked soon, If it isn't already.
    Last edited by I am B; 28th March 2023 at 13:06.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

9ideon (28th March 2023), Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), Ewan (28th March 2023), Jambo (28th March 2023), Tintin (30th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast