+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The weather and your emotions...

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default The weather and your emotions...

Apparently, how we feel affects our thoughts which in turn affects our reality.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the weather is influenced by our emotions?

A true, scientific fact? not quite sure, but when you begin to think about it....

A lot of economic, legal, political, and health turmoil would and does affect the emotional state of the people on earth, and if we are holographically projecting how we feel out into our individual and collective consciousness does that energy manifest itself in various states of contrast and flux dependent on the vibratory rate of our thoughts and emotions?

We are often told by mystics, mystic schools, gurus etc that we are what we think and that we need to focus our thoughts, feelings and emotions on what we want - not what we dont want.

What is the impact of all that emotional energy? Does it effect our "environment" in more ways than one by making us unwillingly and unknowingly to keep sustaining the status quo?

I remember going to the seychelles just before covid broke - and really noticed and became fully aware of the big blue skies, warm clear waters, luscious green foliage, friendliness of the people and get this - lost my wallet 3 times on vacation there and 3 times it was handed back to me by helpful, friendly, relaxed smiling nice, relaxed and lovely people.

- TRUE.

Whilst there it felt like a spiritual awakening as I really started noticing everything around me, under me and above me. Unlike back home in the UK where the skies were grey, the national mood was low, grim, negative and the country in turmoil

Is this perhaps a reason what some governments want to manipulate the weather to also control and manipulate our human emotions over above all the other ways that the weather can impact our lives?

Can and is specific areas being affected by manipulated weather to control the emotions of people to achieve specific goals or agendas? Hmmmmm.

I'm sure we can all remember leaving a miserable town or city and going on holiday or vacation to a wonderful sunny, warm, still, calm, beautiful destination and returning changed, positive, restored and rejuvenated.

Then again, waking up on a cold January morning hearing the turbulent gale force wind, the snow, looking at the grey clouds as we survey the damage done to our property by the latest in a long line of recurring alphabetically named "storms".

Are our thoughts being manipulated by Govts and media affecting our emotions which we unknowingly and negatively project out to manifest the turbulent environment we live on that is constantly manipulated by Govts to keep us from thinking we are co-creators and can create worlds with the power we don't even know we really have.

For me, wherever you go whatever the weather always bring your own sunshine, and when the weather is hot, keep a cool mind and when the weather is cold, keep a warm heart.

Curious to your thoughts...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2022), Brigantia (28th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2022), happyuk (1st February 2022), lizhekb (2nd February 2022), Mari (1st February 2022), Spiral (28th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Default Re: The weather and your emotions...

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Apparently, how we feel affects our thoughts which in turn affects our reality.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the weather is influenced by our emotions?

A true, scientific fact? not quite sure, but when you begin to think about it....

A lot of economic, legal, political, and health turmoil would and does affect the emotional state of the people on earth, and if we are holographically projecting how we feel out into our individual and collective consciousness does that energy manifest itself in various states of contrast and flux dependent on the vibratory rate of our thoughts and emotions?

We are often told by mystics, mystic schools, gurus etc that we are what we think and that we need to focus our thoughts, feelings and emotions on what we want - not what we dont want.

What is the impact of all that emotional energy? Does it effect our "environment" in more ways than one by making us unwillingly and unknowingly to keep sustaining the status quo?

I remember going to the seychelles just before covid broke - and really noticed and became fully aware of the big blue skies, warm clear waters, luscious green foliage, friendliness of the people and get this - lost my wallet 3 times on vacation there and 3 times it was handed back to me by helpful, friendly, relaxed smiling nice, relaxed and lovely people.

- TRUE.

Whilst there it felt like a spiritual awakening as I really started noticing everything around me, under me and above me. Unlike back home in the UK where the skies were grey, the national mood was low, grim, negative and the country in turmoil

Is this perhaps a reason what some governments want to manipulate the weather to also control and manipulate our human emotions over above all the other ways that the weather can impact our lives?

Can and is specific areas being affected by manipulated weather to control the emotions of people to achieve specific goals or agendas? Hmmmmm.

I'm sure we can all remember leaving a miserable town or city and going on holiday or vacation to a wonderful sunny, warm, still, calm, beautiful destination and returning changed, positive, restored and rejuvenated.

Then again, waking up on a cold January morning hearing the turbulent gale force wind, the snow, looking at the grey clouds as we survey the damage done to our property by the latest in a long line of recurring alphabetically named "storms".

Are our thoughts being manipulated by Govts and media affecting our emotions which we unknowingly and negatively project out to manifest the turbulent environment we live on that is constantly manipulated by Govts to keep us from thinking we are co-creators and can create worlds with the power we don't even know we really have.

For me, wherever you go whatever the weather always bring your own sunshine, and when the weather is hot, keep a cool mind and when the weather is cold, keep a warm heart.

Curious to your thoughts...
    A big possible 'YES' to most, if not all your questions, Scotslad. I've suspected this for a long time. They certainly have the technology and the psychopaths in place to implement this. China has long boasted that it can manipulate the weather and - as the covid rubbish has proved beyond all doubt that governments all over the world have acted in lockstep, its a small step from there to believe that they've messed with the weather, too.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2022), lizhekb (2nd February 2022), scotslad (2nd February 2022), Spiral (28th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Very good point.

Yes most of people will be affected by how they feel about certain things.

After so many years manipulated by my own emotion, I decide to try not being affected by the outside world. With that I am able to build something real and true from inside. And now I have a small point ( area ) to stand and the balance is in my hands.
    what I want or what I am.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2022), Mari (3rd February 2022), Orph (28th March 2022), scotslad (4th February 2022), Spiral (28th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)
    Very good point.

After so many years manipulated by my own emotion, I decide to try not being affected by the outside world. With that I am able to build something real and true from inside. And now I have a small point ( area ) to stand and the balance is in my hands.
    Almost everything that is presented to us in our societies has been designed to take us away from our power - our centre. Its all distraction and the media plays a massive part. Solution is to switch off all types of msm and spend as much time in nature as we can. Sadly there will be those who won't or can't and will be drawn into increasing spirals of personal nightmare as the world situation drops into chaos as a result of more truths emerging and so you will need a very grounded personal centre to deal with that and thrive.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2022), lizhekb (12th March 2022), Orph (28th March 2022), scotslad (4th February 2022), Spiral (28th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)
    Very good point.

Almost everything that is presented to us in our societies has been designed to take us away from our power - our centre. Its all distraction and the media plays a massive part. Solution is to switch off all types of msm and spend as much time in nature as we can. Sadly there will be those who won't or can't and will be drawn into increasing spirals of personal nightmare as the world situation drops into chaos as a result of more truths emerging and so you will need a very grounded personal centre to deal with that and thrive.
    Yes, it is simple but not easy.
    what I want or what I am.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2022), Orph (28th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread