+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: USA Truckers Mobilizing Freedom Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Re: USA Truckers Mobilizing Freedom Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), DaveToo (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2022), fifi (3rd March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (6th March 2022), justntime2learn (3rd March 2022), Mike Gorman (7th March 2022), mountain_jim (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), RunningDeer (3rd March 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,653 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: USA Truckers Mobilizing Freedom Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-washington-dc

Quote Watch Live: Convoy Of Truckers Arrive At Final Staging Area Before Push To D.C. Region

BY TYLER DURDEN
    SATURDAY, MAR 05, 2022 - 04:10 PM
    At least 1,000 'freedom convoy' vehicles converged at a speedway in Hagerstown, Maryland, on Friday night and through Saturday morning into the afternoon as some made the 2,500-mile journey from Southern California, according to WaPo. The convoy is at a staging area where their next move could be Washington, D.C., to protest the COVID-19 vaccine and other public health mandates.

NBC4 Washington reports the convoy is planning to drive onto the Capital Beltway on Saturday, but a convoy spokesperson said they'll stay in Hagerstown for another night.

The convoy left a rural parking lot in Adelanto, California, on Feb. 22 and is now at its last staging area, about 73 miles outside of D.C.

Here's the convoy's route across America as it appears Hagerstown is the last staging area before D.C.
    • Adelanto, California
    • Kingman, Arizona
    • Lupton, Arizona
    • Glenrio, Texas
    • Elk City, Oklahoma
    • Vinita, Oklahoma
    • Sullivan, Missouri
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Cambridge, Ohio
    • Hagerstown, Maryland
    • The D.C. Beltway area

As the Epoch Times notes:

Organizers of the convoy told The Epoch Times that the group has adjusted its plans and are no longer aiming to arrive in Washington on Saturday as previously reported. Rather, they will be staying in Hagerstown, Maryland—about 70 miles northwest of Washington—for Saturday, and will be headed to an unspecified location two miles from the D.C. Beltway area either on Sunday or Monday.

Numbers in the convoy have fluctuated as vehicles and trucks join and drop off along the way. It’s unclear how many vehicles will be headed to the nation’s capital.

One of the organizers, Mike Landis, said he will be driving to Washington. He pointed to a symbolic U.S. flag that had been gifted to him by the grandson of a fallen soldier killed during WWII.

“In Oklahoma, his grandson drove from Texas to give it to me because his mother said that this is the first thing that reminds her of freedom since WWII and they wanted it to fly behind the lead truck,” he told a rally in Hagerstown on Friday.

“I can tell you one thing right now. The government can claim that they have all this opposition for us waiting in D.C. but that flag on the back of my truck will go down Constitution Avenue between the White House and the Washington Monument before this is over.”

Aerial footage from the area shows a massive line of trucks.

< more images and tweets at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (6th March 2022), Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), ClearWater (6th March 2022), DaveToo (6th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2022), fifi (6th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (6th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), Ivanhoe (7th March 2022), justntime2learn (6th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), Mike Gorman (7th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), Reinhard (6th March 2022), Richard S. (6th March 2022), RunningDeer (5th March 2022), Sadieblue (6th March 2022), wondering (6th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Did the truckers learn anything from Ottawa. Will they be changing strategy now? I still think they shouldve just all stayed home and boycotted.

For one, the convoy costs a lot of money. Drains their financial power somewhat. I have to check and see if theyve arrived in D.C. yet. But once there, then what? Do they just get blamed again for breaking laws for hindering businesses and blocking public roads?
    Truckers are people on the move, active and pragmatic. Asking them to stay home and boycott goes against the desire to get out of the mud , get clean and live again.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), fifi (6th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), justntime2learn (6th March 2022), Merkaba360 (7th March 2022), Mike Gorman (7th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), Reinhard (6th March 2022), RunningDeer (6th March 2022), wondering (6th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Thumbs up Re: USA Truckers Mobilizing Freedom Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’

• Thousands of Truck-Led Convoy Gather in Maryland, Last Stop Before DC Region

A truck convoy bound for the Washington, DC, region, moving through Hagerstown, Md., on March 4, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times)

HAGERSTOWN, Maryland—Thousands of vehicles in a truck-led convoy gathered in western Maryland on March 4, marking their last stop before heading to the Washington, D.C., region.

The People’s Convoy is calling for an end to the federal government’s COVID-19 emergency powers, which have enabled various COVID-19 restrictions and mandates to be imposed over the past two years.

Organizers of the convoy told The Epoch Times that the group has adjusted its plans and are no longer aiming to arrive in Washington on Saturday as previously reported. Rather, they will be staying in Hagerstown, Maryland—about 70 miles northwest of Washington—for Saturday, and will be headed to an unspecified location two miles from the D.C. Beltway area either on Sunday or Monday.

Numbers in the convoy have fluctuated as vehicles and trucks join and drop off along the way. It’s unclear how many vehicles will be headed to the nation’s capital.

• Trucks of The People’s Convoy traveling from Indiana to Lore City, Ohio, on March 3, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times)

• Supporters wave U.S. flags from an overpass in support of The People’s Convoy traveling from Indiana to Lore City, Ohio, on March 3, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times)

Supporters wave U.S. flags from an overpass in support of The People’s Convoy traveling from Indiana to Lore City, Ohio, on March 3, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times) The cross-country journey began on Feb. 23 when the group set off from California. They’ve since traversed Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Indiana, and Ohio, and arrived in Maryland on Friday.

The convoy numbered around 110 trucks and hundreds more vehicles upon arriving in Lore City, Ohio, on March 3:

By the time the group reached Hagerstown Speedway the next day, Friday, vehicles numbered in the thousands.

Vehicles of The People’s Convoy in traffic in Hagerstown, Md. on March 4, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times) One of the organizers, Mike Landis, said he will be driving to Washington. He pointed to a symbolic U.S. flag that had been gifted to him by the grandson of a fallen soldier killed during WWII.

“In Oklahoma, his grandson drove from Texas to give it to me because his mother said that this is the first thing that reminds her of freedom since WWII and they wanted it to fly behind the lead truck,” he told a rally in Hagerstown on Friday.

“I can tell you one thing right now. The government can claim that they have all this opposition for us waiting in D.C. but that flag on the back of my truck will go down Constitution Avenue between the White House and the Washington Monument before this is over.”

Fences and barriers have been reinstalled around the U.S. Capitol in Washington, on Feb. 27, 2022. (Pete Marovich/Getty Images) Authorities recently reinstalled fencing around the U.S. Capitol and have called for “extra security” among law enforcement agencies in Washington, ahead of the president’s State of the Union address and in anticipation of potential vehicle convoys arriving in the area. The barriers, which had been in place since shortly after the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol, were removed in July 2021.

Another separate, major convoy, called the American Truckers Freedom Convoy, supported by The Great American Patriot Project, is seeking to gather in at Dominion Raceway in Thornburg, Virginia, on March 6–7 for a rally against COVID-19 mandates. Leaders of this convoy “will meet a Congressional Welcoming Committee in Washington D.C. on March 7 to peacefully discuss policy change and American freedoms,” according to a release.

The Virginia State Police and Maryland State Police issued traffic notices saying they will be increasing patrol in the region to mitigate potential traffic disruptions.
    • COVID-19 Emergency Powers
    Participants in The People’s Convoy seek to end the federal government’s COVID-19 emergency powers, first enabled when the Trump administration declared the COVID-19 national emergency in March 2020.

Crowds gather at a rally held by The People’s Convoy in Hagerstown, Md., on March 4, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times) President Joe Biden on Feb. 18 announced the extension of the emergency declaration beyond March 1, when it was set to expire.
    “We want the emergency act removed so that our Constitution can be put back in place,” said Joyce Rice, a retired army and national guard soldier who joined the convoy from Indiana. “I did not serve to have my rights taken away,” she told The Epoch Times.
    The U.S. Senate on March 3 approved a measure to end the national emergency over the pandemic, but the White House earlier that day indicated that if Congress approves the measure, Biden would veto it.

“Apparently Mr. Brandon—he doesn’t understand who he works for. Because he works for us,” Brian Brase, a co-organizer of the convoy, told a rally on Friday in Hagerstown while commenting on news of the White House’s intention to veto, using a nickname Americans coined to refer to Biden.

Dr. Paul Alexander, an expert in evidence-based medicine and clinical epidemiology who is affiliated with The Unity Project, which seeks to eliminate mandates for healthy school students K–12, told the rally that the COVID-19 pandemic “is over.”
    “Omicron tells us that [the pandemic] is done, and now I saw President Biden say that after—if the House passes the bill, he’s going to veto it. We need to send a message—never!” he said, to cheers and applause.

“We want the emergency declaration lifted, there is no science anywhere in the world to support any vaccine mandate, any mandate, and any emergency declaration. It must be lifted now,” he said, adding, “We cannot stop until the government understands that there’s no science for these mandates. The trucker, the American citizen, everyone must be allowed to earn a living. This is about freedom!”

Dr. Pierre Kory, president of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, a group of physicians who advocate for prevention and early treatment protocols for COVID-19 that include the use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, told the crowd that COVID-19 “is a treatable disease.”

Pierre Kory, president of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, speak at a rally in Hagerstown, Md., on March 4, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times) “Let us be clear, they have not only violated and taken our freedoms, they’ve done so based on ‘science’—but that science has also been violated and corrupted,” he said. “These are illegitimate policies, the mandates are not based on science and this emergency order that they have, have essentially given a free pass to the pharmaceutical and vaccination industry.”
    • Solidarity With Canada
    The People’s Convoy was inspired by trucker convoys in Canada that protested against COVID-19 restrictions and vaccine mandates since late January for about three weeks. News of the Canadian truckers’ protest rippled across the world.

“It’s amazing that Canada did this first,” Brase said. “I struggled with that a little bit, like it should have been the United States, right? We’re the freest country in the world, but we didn’t stand up until after Canada did. God bless Canada.”

Brian Brase, co-organizer of The People’s Convoy, holds a flag gifted to him by a WWII veteran, while speaking to a rally in Hagerstown, Md., on March 4, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times)

Joshua Yoder, co-founder of the U.S. Freedom Flyers, speaks to a rally in Hagerstown, Md., on March 4, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times) Joshua Yoder, co-founder of the U.S. Freedom Flyers, a grassroots organization comprised of airline workers opposed to vaccine mandates, called on Americans to support Pastor Artur Pawlowski, a prisoner of conscience in Canada whose message and actions went against the government’s narrative and mandates amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Yoder said protests are being held at multiple Canadian consulates across the United States on March 9 and urged people to get involved.

“[Pastor Artur] is a street preacher, he’s been down here in the United States on tour, he’s spoken all over this country, he’s inspired people all over the world,” Yoder said. “We need the American public to get engaged. This is a guy who fought for us, and it’s time we fight for him.”
    • Freedom and Patriotism
    Maureen Steele, a co-organizer of the convoy who has been with the group since it departed from California, said on Friday, “Patriotism is alive and well in the United States of America.

“More inspiring still is the generosity of the American heart—the generosity that we have all enjoyed has just been overwhelming,” she told the rally, noting the “tremendous amounts of food rolled out for free” at the various stops along the way.
    Dave Wakefield was providing free hotdogs, as well as free bibles, in Ohio.

Dave Wakefield was handing out free hotdogs and free bibles in Lore City, Ohio, on March 3, 2022. (Enrico Trigoso/The Epoch Times) “I can’t go to Washington but we can do some things to help out along the way. It’s what we do as patriots … We love everybody that’s here and we’re here just for the freedoms of our rights,” he told The Epoch Times on March 3. “If you want to take a vaccine and wear a mask, I have no problem with that. But I don’t want someone to tell me I have to. And that’s exactly why I’m here today.”

Kristina Lear, who attended the rally in Hagerstown on Friday, told The Epoch Times she is “thankful to be an American.” Her great-great-grandfather was a civil war soldier.
    “I’m born in the 70s. My grandfather took me to the Gettysburg battlefield every year. He was a historian there because of his history there,” she said. “When I was a young girl, he said to me, ‘freedom’s never free and they will come back to take it.'”

She hopes the convoy will draw a “peaceful line” that “will bring some sovereignty back to this nation and awaken people of what’s truly happening and how important it is to stand.”

Joshua Yoder told rallygoers Friday night, “What they’re doing to us is unconscionable, and if we don’t all stand together right now and stand up we’re going to lose this country.

“This is our 1776, and this time there will be no bloodshed, we are peaceful, we are law-abiding, but we are strong. We are going to stand up, we’re going to stand together, and we’re going to put this government in their place, and we’re going to remind them that it’s the people of this country that are the government.”

At least 1,000 'freedom convoy' vehicles converged at a speedway in Hagerstown, Maryland, on Friday night and through Saturday morning into the afternoon as some made the 2,500-mile journey from Southern California, according to WaPo. The convoy is at a staging area where their next move could be Washington, D.C., to protest the COVID-19 vaccine and other public health mandates.

NBC4 Washington reports the convoy is planning to drive onto the Capital Beltway on Saturday, but a convoy spokesperson said they'll stay in Hagerstown for another night.

• The convoy left a rural parking lot in Adelanto, California, on Feb. 22 and is now at its last staging area, about 73 miles outside of D.C.

Here's the convoy's route across America as it appears Hagerstown is the last staging area before D.C.
    • Adelanto, California
    • Kingman, Arizona
    • Lupton, Arizona
    • Glenrio, Texas
    • Elk City, Oklahoma
    • Vinita, Oklahoma
    • Sullivan, Missouri
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Cambridge, Ohio
    • Hagerstown, Maryland
    • The D.C. Beltway area
    As the Epoch Times notes:

One of the organizers, Mike Landis, said he will be driving to Washington. He pointed to a symbolic U.S. flag that had been gifted to him by the grandson of a fallen soldier killed during WWII.

Aerial footage from the area shows a massive line of trucks.
    Hundreds of trucks are seen parked at a speedway in Hagerstown.
    Here are scenes on the ground.
    Hagerstown, Maryland and The People’s Convoy 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/Cra0cCbkCs
    — 𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚅𝙰𝙲𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙴 (@72powpow) March 5, 2022

And there are multiple live feeds to monitor when the convoy begins the final leg to D.C. (that's if they do).

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th March 2022 at 13:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (6th March 2022), avid (6th March 2022), Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), Blacklight43 (6th March 2022), BushPilot (6th March 2022), ClearWater (6th March 2022), DaveToo (6th March 2022), fifi (6th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), Jambo (6th March 2022), justntime2learn (6th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2022), mountain_jim (6th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), palehorse (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (6th March 2022), Sadieblue (7th March 2022), Satori (6th March 2022), wondering (6th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Thanks

• Peoples Convoy 3/6/22. Plans for DC:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (6th March 2022), Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), BushPilot (6th March 2022), ClearWater (6th March 2022), fifi (6th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), mountain_jim (6th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (6th March 2022), Sadieblue (7th March 2022), Satori (6th March 2022), wondering (6th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

A comprehensive update from Zero Hedge, posted today:
    Watch Live: People's Convoy Truck Protest To Imminently Encircle Washington DC Beltway

The "People's Convoy" of semi-trucks (some with trailers), motorhomes, trucks, SUVs, and cars embarked from the speedway in Hagerstown, Maryland, Sunday morning towards the outskirts of Washington. They're expected to arrive on the Capital Beltway later today and circle the stretch of highway that encompasses DC "until the group's demands are met," Brian Brase, a convoy organizer, told WaPo.

Data from geolocation technology company TomTom shows the convoy has left Hagerstown and is already clogging up miles of highway. Hagerstown is about a 70-mile drive from DC. The Daily Mail says the convoy could be up to 30 miles long.

Brase said the convoy's plan Sunday is to drive slow (without stopping) around the Beltway twice before returning to the staging area in Hagerstown. The move will be repeated each day of the week until the convoy's demands are met.
    Sunday "is a show of just how big we are and just how serious we are," the convoy organizer said. He said the group wants an immediate end to the national emergency declaration in response to the virus pandemic more than two years ago.
    "We're going to be a huge pain," Brase said. He noted that other convoys are en route and will join them.
    "We're trying to work with our local law enforcement communities because we want them to understand that we are law-abiding citizens that are just exercising our rights to this protest," he said. But "every day is going to elevate what we do."
    "We want to show the American people how large we are." Brase said. "And we want to show our congressional leaders that we're serious and we are here to negotiate. We are here to talk. We are law-abiding. We are peaceful. We don't want to shut anything down, and we're not coming downtown."
    On social media, users are reporting the convoy is en route to the Capital Beltway.

https://twitter.com/jake_karalexis/s...09861699805185

https://twitter.com/teacher_choice/s...08934041477123

Maryland State Police have issued a warning to motorists as they must plan for "higher volumes of traffic" today.

https://twitter.com/MDSP/status/1500508332490166273

Watch live feeds of the convoy:

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th March 2022), BushPilot (6th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th March 2022), fifi (6th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), Jambo (6th March 2022), justntime2learn (6th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), Mike Gorman (7th March 2022), mountain_jim (6th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), palehorse (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (6th March 2022), Sadieblue (7th March 2022), Satori (7th March 2022), Violet3 (7th March 2022), wondering (6th March 2022), Yoda (6th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Sunday "is a show of just how big we are and just how serious we are," the convoy organizer said. He said the group wants an immediate end to the national emergency declaration in response to the virus pandemic more than two years ago.
    That is an excellent focus for their/our demand(s) in my view - that is where all extra-legal/lawless government acts against the citizens derive their claimed legitimacy

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), BushPilot (6th March 2022), ClearWater (7th March 2022), DaveToo (7th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), Jambo (6th March 2022), justntime2learn (6th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (7th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), palehorse (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (6th March 2022), Sadieblue (7th March 2022), wondering (6th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Thanks

source

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (7th March 2022), Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), BushPilot (6th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), justntime2learn (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), mountain_jim (7th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), wondering (6th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Thanks

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (7th March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (7th March 2022), Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), BushPilot (7th March 2022), ClearWater (7th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), justntime2learn (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), mountain_jim (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), wondering (7th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

just curios. what happened to the canadian truckers convoy. what positive/negative effects does it have so far if any?

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), BushPilot (7th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), justntime2learn (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (7th March 2022), palehorse (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), wondering (7th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

God I wish them every powerful success, this is what I am talking about, however the Jan6 brigade will be on full deception status, they will try to implicate these brave souls as being insurrectionist and liable to prosecution like the protestors from Trump's D.C rally, many of those people have been spirited away in dank dungeons without charge! Americans need to get behind these people, who knows what terrible treatment they are suffering? Be careful brothers and sisters, don't walk into their quagmire, their false sense of outrage and fearful reaction, these lunatics are in power, even if they are invalid, they can turn the DOJ on these people, I pray for the convoy, but take care!

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), BushPilot (7th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Heart to heart (7th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), justntime2learn (7th March 2022), Mari (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), mountain_jim (7th March 2022), palehorse (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), Satori (7th March 2022), wondering (7th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    just curios. what happened to the canadian truckers convoy. what positive/negative effects does it have so far if any?
    Just my opinion Bubu, but the Canadian truckers changed the whole game, their spirit of protest was infectious and it gave millions hope and courage to stand up to the local tyranny, it forced Trudeau's hand and he revealed his timid cowardice by overplaying his hand-the international community condemned this! We should not underestimate the power of protest and the significance of standing together.

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (7th March 2022), Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), Bubu (9th March 2022), BushPilot (7th March 2022), ClearWater (7th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Heart to heart (7th March 2022), Hermoor (7th March 2022), justntime2learn (7th March 2022), Mari (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), mojo (7th March 2022), mountain_jim (7th March 2022), palehorse (7th March 2022), Reinhard (7th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), Satori (7th March 2022), wondering (7th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

One effect is that Turdeau is now known worldwide for the WEF-spawned dictator he is

Quote Protesters in London are protesting the arrival of Justin Trudeau.

Trudeau had to use the back entrance of 10 Downing St due to the protesters.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th March 2022), Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), Bubu (9th March 2022), BushPilot (7th March 2022), ClearWater (7th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (9th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), Mari (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), mojo (7th March 2022), Reinhard (8th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), wondering (8th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ucker-protest/

Quote BREAKING: Capitol Police Issue Emergency Declaration Over ‘People’s Convoy’ Trucker Protest
    By Cassandra Fairbanks
    Published March 6, 2022 at 7:56pm
    2166 Comments

“The Capitol Police Board has issued an emergency declaration to ensure that the US Capitol police are able to operate and respond as necessary,” Walker said in a letter to all members of Congress and staff, CNN reports.

Walker suggested people try to work remotely or take public transit while the convoy is protesting.

Walker also said the Committee on House Administration had “determined that extraordinary circumstances exist to permit use of official funds to reimburse short-term lodging expenses in the Washington, D.C., area for certain Members and staff,” per the report.

Washington County, Maryland, Sheriff Doug Mullendore has said that they have not had any issues with the convoy while they were in Hagerstown to rally earlier in the day.

“There are at least four convoys that have converged in Hagerstown and are staying at the Hagerstown Speedway,” he said. “There have been no problems and we are just monitoring things. We are working closely with the Maryland State Police.”

Mullendore added, “They have been very respectful and have caused no problems here.”

Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller told CNN that the agency had “been in contact with various groups’ organizers to ensure their understanding of Virginia traffic laws.” Law enforcement’s goal, she said, was to “mitigate the impact of additional traffic volume on already congested roadways and Northern Virginia communities.”

In a press release about the convoy’s goals, organizers wrote that “the message of The People’s Convoy is simple. The last 23 months of the COVID-19 pandemic have been a rough road for all Americans to travel: spiritually, emotionally, physically, and – not least – financially. With the advent of the vaccine and workable therapeutic agents, along with the hard work of so many sectors that contributed to declining COVID-19 cases and severity of illness, it is now time to re-open the country. The average American worker needs to be able to end-run the economic hardships of the last two years, and get back to the business of making bread – so they can pay their rents and mortgages and help jumpstart this economy. To that end, it’s time for elected officials to work with the blue collar and white-collar workers of America and restore accountability and liberty – by lifting all mandates and ending the state of emergency – as COVID is well-in-hand now, and Americans need to get back to work in a free and unrestricted manner.”

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), BushPilot (7th March 2022), ClearWater (7th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (9th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), Mari (7th March 2022), mojo (7th March 2022), Reinhard (8th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), wondering (8th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,635 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/RebelNewsOnline/...58785224605696
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), BushPilot (8th March 2022), ClearWater (8th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (9th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), Mari (7th March 2022), Merkaba360 (9th March 2022), mountain_jim (7th March 2022), Reinhard (8th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), wondering (8th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

The Canadian trucker convoy was a fascinating case study.

In a nutshell, here are the positives and negatives:

*Negatives*

1. Bad press from MSM (as expected)
    2. Trudeau invoked Emergencies Act (first time ever, intended for extraordinary events like war/terrorism etc.)
    3. Trudeau arrested people simply for protesting!
    4. Trudeau froze bank accounts simply for protesting!
    5. Government froze crowd funding accounts!

*Positives*

1. Inspired people around the entire globe to fight for their freedoms!
    2. Inspired trucker convoys around the world (U.S. currently)
    3. Put Canada on the map.
    4. Put a target on Trudeau's back

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), Bubu (9th March 2022), BushPilot (8th March 2022), ClearWater (8th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (8th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (9th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), Mari (8th March 2022), Merkaba360 (8th March 2022), mountain_jim (7th March 2022), Reinhard (8th March 2022), RunningDeer (7th March 2022), wondering (8th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Im a bit confused if this is fizzling out, since the mandates were reversed?

Either way, rest assured there will soon be more protests. I think for the next one, we should try to contact the leader and make a powerful suggestion. Have them plan a time during the protest to do a livestream. Make sure to advertise well in advance.

As long as they are 1000s of people together plus the millions watching, they should do a mass prayer/meditation. Calling on our own power from within and powers from spiritual levels above to make our will manifest, to forgive the ignorant control freaks and to heal.

From what i've heard, even 1000 people doing this can make quite an impact. So, if millions did this in synch, isnt that pretty much game over. If we could show the world the power of this kind of unity prayer, then it would used as a new love weapon at anytime going forward.

Our inability to truly organize is really the problem. All the truly powerful organized groups are corrupt. We dont even have one megacorporation run by aware people. How annoying is that? This would be a good question for Elon. lol Perhaps Elon is the first one doing this, but how to know we trust him. Wonder what he would say to that. the system is so corrupt that Elon or any good intending person would have to be a bit shady gray in order to survive and thrive in the corrupt system.

Couldn't all these truckers crowd fund and just start a new company called "Truckers United LLC." They could slowly grow as almost any trucker would want to be a part of that. Then, such a massive megacorporation for trucking would certainly have some lobbying pull. But then again, i wonder how many corporations would do business with them. The cabal would just order all the big corporations to not do business with them. lol

I guess there is 2 possible solutions. We either have to organize our own corporations to compete with the sick ones or we need to starve them by haulting big business.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2022), ClearWater (8th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (9th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Heart to heart (11th March 2022), Hermoor (9th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), RunningDeer (8th March 2022), Satori (8th March 2022), wondering (9th March 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Senators Johnson and Cruz meet with truckers
    MSM reports

https://news.yahoo.com/dc-freedom-co...l?guccounter=1

DC ‘freedom convoy’ gets defeated by regular traffic for second day in a row

An American truckers’ rally inspired by the self-styled “Freedom Convoy” in Canada that disrupted Ottawa and several border crossings last month, failed to materialise for the second day in a row.

Plans by the “People’s Convoy” were marred by broken-down trucks as vehicles got separated on a Washington DC highway.

Hundreds of trucks, cars and SUVs had gathered on the highway to protest against the government’s response to coronavirus and the subsequent vaccination mandates.

But the convoy’s promise to be a “huge pain” for the DC metro area fell flat after it took a single lap around I-495 – commonly called the Beltway – which encircles Washington DC on Monday afternoon, and did not cause slowdown.

The truckers and a group of vehicles with upside-down American flags ended up lost amid the highway’s substantial traffic. Besides, some semi-trucks and pickup vehicles also broke down, adding to the organisers’ misery.

A white pickup truck’s hood flipped open on the Greenbelt area in the afternoon and some of the vehicles broke down near the Temple Hills and Landover exits, according to DailyBeast.

The group’s goals are unclear. Organisers have said they want an end to the national emergency enacted shortly after the coronavirus hit the US, as well as the lifting of mask and vaccine mandates.

However, as almost every state has rolled back or plans to lift their masking requirements and the federal government has lifted its own, the group’s aims appear to have shifted to a general protest of the Joe Biden administration.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2022), BushPilot (9th March 2022), ClearWater (8th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2022), fifi (9th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (9th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), Mari (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (8th March 2022), wondering (8th March 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: USA Truckers Mobilizing Freedom Convoy To Washington DC, White House ‘In Full Panic’

source

source

source

source

source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th March 2022 at 17:17.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2022), BushPilot (9th March 2022), ClearWater (8th March 2022), fifi (9th March 2022), Franny (8th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Hermoor (9th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), mountain_jim (8th March 2022), RunningDeer (8th March 2022), wondering (9th March 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

"The government has gotten out of control. They forgot that we work for the people. They are supposed to represent us, not rule over us."

Well said, good luck and heartfelt thanks for standing up for all of us.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th March 2022), Bill Ryan (9th March 2022), BushPilot (9th March 2022), ClearWater (9th March 2022), fifi (9th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), justntime2learn (9th March 2022), mountain_jim (9th March 2022), RunningDeer (9th March 2022), wondering (9th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast