+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Genesis 6:6 ... God doesn't like the creation, especially not man

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Genesis 6:6 ... God doesn't like the creation, especially not man

[6] And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. [7] And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Llloyd Pye worked on the human genome and pinpoints what the bible god states
    A MISTAKE WAS MADE

Noah was found perfect/pure in all his generations [gene pool]

in the Talmud Noah spoke at birth, had white hair and skin but not albino
    his stepfather accused the mother of having eugenic relations with an angel
    and ran to Enoch for council

people claim that god loves man, but this and other excerpts state the opposite
    man a dissident hateful of creator, resentful of his place in creation
    rebellious, treasonous mutineers

is it of interest that the bible encourages music but images [film] are forbidden
    or that many cultures to this day reject film Mennonites won't allow photos even for ID

iF ppl were created as miners on a prison planet with shortened lives like the movie ''blade runner'' could there be rebellion sufficient to warrant genesis 6 6 ?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), Matthew (3rd February 2022), pueblo (3rd February 2022), The KMan (13th February 2022), yelik (3rd February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Genesis 6:6 ... God doesn't like the creation, especially not man

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    [6] And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. [7] And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

A MISTAKE WAS MADE

is it of interest that the bible encourages music but images [film] are forbidden
    or that many cultures to this day reject film Mennonites won't allow photos even for ID

iF ppl were created as miners on a prison planet with shortened lives like the movie ''blade runner'' could there be rebellion sufficient to warrant genesis 6 6 ?
    There was... read Jason Reza Jorjani's Closer Encounters - Chapter Six (of seven chapters) - 120 pages connects all the dots.

The US government UAP Report of the summer of 2021 marks a turning point in the modern history of Close Encounters — but not for the reasons that most people think. The UAP Report is not the first step toward some future full “Disclosure” regarding UFOs and related phenomena. Rather, it is a milestone in a long-term plan to subjugate everyone on this planet to a tyrannically totalitarian regime. Taking as its point of departure this monstrous Pentagon lie, and the broader question of the relationship between UFOs and State Sovereignty, this book examines every aspect of the complex Close Encounter phenomenon through all of human history.

There are seven extant interpretive frameworks for Close Encounters: the Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis (ETH), the Breakaway Civilization Hypothesis, the Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis, the Time Traveler Hypothesis, the Parapsychological (or Ultra-Terrestrial) Hypothesis, the Atlantean Survivors (or Crypto-Terrestrial) Hypothesis, and the Simulation Avatars Hypothesis. This study shows how these hypotheses are not mutually exclusive alternatives. All of them are facets of a single much more complex reality that has fundamentally defined the human condition on a fifth-dimensional level.

This reality is terrifying. It will never be revealed by any government on the planet, or acknowledged by the scientific establishment, and its disclosure would destroy every existing religious and social institution. In fact, humanity cannot survive the disclosure of what is detailed in this book. Rather, this profound philosophical analysis of Close Encounters demonstrates that the true nature of the phenomenon has to do with the cosmic force of evolution challenging us to overcome the limits of what has defined “humanity” for at least 250 million years — since our civilization on Mars was destroyed.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd February 2022), gini (3rd February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), pueblo (3rd February 2022), Spiral (3rd February 2022), The KMan (13th February 2022), yelik (3rd February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Quran [17 : 70] And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with preference.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

amor (7th February 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd February 2022), gini (3rd February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), pueblo (3rd February 2022), rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022), yelik (3rd February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)

A MISTAKE WAS MADE

There was... read Jason Reza Jorjani's Closer Encounters - Chapter Six (of seven chapters) - 120 pages connects all the dots.

The US government UAP Report of the summer of 2021 marks a turning point in the modern history of Close Encounters — but not for the reasons that most people think. The UAP Report is not the first step toward some future full “Disclosure” regarding UFOs and related phenomena. Rather, it is a milestone in a long-term plan to subjugate everyone on this planet to a tyrannically totalitarian regime. Taking as its point of departure this monstrous Pentagon lie, and the broader question of the relationship between UFOs and State Sovereignty, this book examines every aspect of the complex Close Encounter phenomenon through all of human history.

There are seven extant interpretive frameworks for Close Encounters: the Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis (ETH), the Breakaway Civilization Hypothesis, the Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis, the Time Traveler Hypothesis, the Parapsychological (or Ultra-Terrestrial) Hypothesis, the Atlantean Survivors (or Crypto-Terrestrial) Hypothesis, and the Simulation Avatars Hypothesis. This study shows how these hypotheses are not mutually exclusive alternatives. All of them are facets of a single much more complex reality that has fundamentally defined the human condition on a fifth-dimensional level.

This reality is terrifying. It will never be revealed by any government on the planet, or acknowledged by the scientific establishment, and its disclosure would destroy every existing religious and social institution. In fact, humanity cannot survive the disclosure of what is detailed in this book. Rather, this profound philosophical analysis of Close Encounters demonstrates that the true nature of the phenomenon has to do with the cosmic force of evolution challenging us to overcome the limits of what has defined “humanity” for at least 250 million years — since our civilization on Mars was destroyed.
    and Subterranean Hypothesis, D.U.M.B's where the survivors emerge from below with saucers and tech the surface cave dwellers haven't seen

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

haroldsails (4th February 2022), pueblo (3rd February 2022), Sunray (7th February 2022), The KMan (13th February 2022), yelik (3rd February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Quran [17 : 70] And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with preference.
    ive studied over 400 religions lores legends and cultural history
    i read an un-canonized book titled ''the book of Adam and eve''

in this book god isn't in a good mood and chases and destroys all dwellings Adam makes from a ship in the sky shooting fire
    it doesn't stop till the 2 submit and worship the spaceman

= comply or die
    there is no love and god steals what foods are produced taking the best
    Adam and eve live in perpetual fear

do not presume i havent read what you have
    bible
    talmud
    quran
    zend avesta
    vedas
    etc times 480

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

amor (7th February 2022), Chester (3rd February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), pueblo (3rd February 2022), The KMan (13th February 2022), yelik (3rd February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

in this book god isn't in a good mood and chases and destroys all dwellings Adam makes from a ship in the sky shooting fire

= comply or die

bible
    talmud
    quran
    zend avesta
    vedas
    etc times 480
    Then you must know that is the same God mentioned by Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

amor (7th February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), pueblo (3rd February 2022), rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022), The KMan (13th February 2022), yelik (3rd February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

...Talmud Noah spoke at birth, had white hair and skin but not albino
    Well, that's the Talmud for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Snoweagle (5th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)

A MISTAKE WAS MADE

and Subterranean Hypothesis, D.U.M.B's where the survivors emerge from below with saucers and tech the surface cave dwellers haven't seen
    The elements you present are in his hypothesis, so the operative word might better start with "including," not "and" perhaps?

Is their room in your views for "rebel forces"?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

= comply or die

bible
    talmud
    quran
    zend avesta
    vedas
    etc times 480
    In my view, all the "revealed religions" are precisely as you suggest them to be.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

haroldsails (4th February 2022), yelik (3rd February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Wonder why the Vatican and Elites appear to worship Lucifer the light, the morning star, behind the scenes

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

amor (7th February 2022), East Sun (3rd February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

= comply or die

bible
    talmud
    quran
    zend avesta
    vedas
    etc times 480
    What if from all your research you've done, have a very good understanding of not God's character but the character of a domineering Extraterrestrial race that sought to make slaves of this "inferior" dark skinned people they stumbled upon.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

amor (7th February 2022), Chip (4th August 2022), Frankie Pancakes (13th February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

= comply or die

bible
    talmud
    quran
    zend avesta
    vedas
    etc times 480
    What if from all your research you've done, have a very good understanding of not God's character but the character of a domineering Extraterrestrial race that sought to make slaves of this "inferior" dark skinned people they stumbled upon.
    Some would consider the following - To believe there's some omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent "third party" (some might call 'God') is to play right into the hands of the "pretenders/controllers."

What if we are participating in a programmable quantum computational information processing system where competing world views are the fundamental interplay? No need for any "third party 'God'" thing.

Opinion - Individuals just need to wake up to what they are and then act with personal responsibility that comes with the knowledge.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Frankie Pancakes (13th February 2022), gini (3rd February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Wonder why the Vatican and Elites appear to worship Lucifer the light, the morning star, behind the scenes
    Humans can be corrupted and the first thing for Lucifer/Satan to mislead them, is to get them out of the protection of God, by making them worship humans, animals, statues, sun, moon, stars, aliens, or misleading them to disbelief. Free will is a great test for us in this life, so be careful what you choose. Be humble in the search for the truth and do not be decieved.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 3rd February 2022 at 17:06.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

haroldsails (4th February 2022), rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd February 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Humans can be corrupted and the first thing for Lucifer/Satan to mislead them, is to get them out of the protection of God, by making them worship humans, animals, statues, sun, moon, stars, aliens, or misleading them to disbelief. Free will is a great test for us in this life, so be careful what you choose. Be humble in the search for the truth and do not be decieved.
    I agree much confusion arises in search of truth and God. One story tells us that the fallen angels Enki / Enlil, amonst others, genetically modified and upgraded humanity and would have appeared as God at that time. The bible tells us in the book of Enoch that fallen angels interbred with earth women to create the notorious cannabalistic Nephilim giants who were known as noble lords, kings and queens of old who's bloodlines still exist today. Much later we get the Jesus story.

So is God real or just a thought that is deeply ingrained into our very being? Eitherway I still believe the 10 commandments are probably the best guide and set of rules that help keep humanity on the straight and narrow. The concept of God being more of a spirit form rather than physical is generally fine by me as is having a God like of Jesus like mind is also fine by me. In other words anything that creates rather than destroys is an important concept for me.

Just to make things more interesting - Remember, 'the lord is my shepherd...' and like all good shepherds, eventually he leads you to your slaughter - because that's what shepherds do.
    Last edited by yelik; 3rd February 2022 at 17:52.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

amor (7th February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), Mike Gorman (4th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Also one of misunderstanding is of Jesus, if people claim him as god, that means that goes against Revelations and one of the Commandments. We shall not make any image of God, that means that He will stay invisible for us until the Day of Judgement. That is the test, to believe in Him while unseen. Jesus was human and clearly visible, that means he isn't God and nothing that we see in this life, represent God. We only can try to understand God, mainly through Revelations. That is why he chose human messengers, through time, to guide us to the straight path and warn us of our greatest enemy.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 3rd February 2022 at 18:04.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

amor (7th February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Some might like reading from the original texts. You'll notice similarities and what was changed in later versions like the ones in the Bible.

Library of Ashurbanipal
    Epic of Atra-Hasis (Noah)
    The Enuma-Ellish - The Seven Tablets of Creation - (old testament)
    Legend of Etana
    The Myth Of Adapa
    The King's List

I also find the Epic of Gilgamesh and The Book of Enoch interesting.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

gini (4th February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote God doesn't like the creation....
    I get it but on the flip-side,

That is like saying God doesn't like him/ it self.
    A kind of Self-contempt.
    (We know that's not true)

Maybe going through a phase for the narrative.
    Like when teenagers go through a phase.
    We knew it is not 'them' talking, really, it's a phase.
    Teenagers! Am I right? (works better in person saying then text)

A narrative is helpful for instructions but not strictly reality.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Frankie Pancakes (13th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,315 times in 917 posts

Bob's view on the matter, seen through the eyes of the rastaman. 3 minutes.
    The jamaican patois gives his words a unique ,delicious flavour.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Just saying...

Click image for larger version

Name:	DDD.png
Views:	25
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	48378

36. Link to Post #19
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 568 posts

A MISTAKE WAS MADE

In reconstruction the Bible in Genesis, I noticed a few things. Noah was with piercing, glowing eyes (blue) and white hair (yellowish actually). That's because he was of the Hurrian race, that lived in the Caucasus and later moved down into Anatolia and Iraq-Iran. The rest of the stock were Hittites. God found that his first choice, the Hittites, would not do. He also realized that he needed a blend of humans in order to create the race he wanted to worship him. He liked the Hurrian looks, but needed the warrior spirit of the Assyrians and Amorites, and so he waited until Abraham, whose mother was Hurrian and father Amorite. This is in the Bible where it says "O Jerusalem, your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite (actually Hurrian by this time).
    And so he got his chosen ones.

We, in the majority, have less to do with this than ducks do to frogs. We are the goyim, who were the first born (in the first chapter of Genesis, the ones called human but not given a name) and the Hebrews are the Adam and Eve types. Since they were not born first, and thus could not inherit the kingdom so to speak, the bible spends the next several examples in explaining that often the second son, for one reason or another is chosen. (Isaac, Jacob, Esau, etc.)

That was put in there for the time when humanity realized that the two creations in Genesis represents two groups of humanity - the Cro-Magnons and a later combination. That time is obviously now.

As to the accuracy of the text itself - yes parts of it are screwed up, because the various groups insisted on including their own version of events, and so we often see a giving in one paragraph and a taking away in another, or a change in another.

But consider this. Reread the order of creation in Gen 1 again. How did they know that the first creatures crept onto land from out of the sea, as science has only recently affirmed? And how did they know that there were goyim, represented by early man and also the more modern cro-magnon types that they call Adam and Eve?
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 4th February 2022 at 15:26.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Frankie Pancakes (13th February 2022), gini (7th February 2022), haroldsails (4th February 2022), Tyy1907 (6th February 2022)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)

A MISTAKE WAS MADE

In reconstruction the Bible in Genesis, I noticed a few things. Noah was with piercing, glowing eyes (blue) and white hair (yellowish actually). That's because he was of the Hurrian race, that lived in the Caucasus and later moved down into Anatolia and Iraq-Iran. The rest of the stock were Hittites. God found that his first choice, the Hittites, would not do. He also realized that he needed a blend of humans in order to create the race he wanted to worship him. He liked the Hurrian looks, but needed the warrior spirit of the Assyrians and Amorites, and so he waited until Abraham, whose mother was Hurrian and father Amorite. This is in the Bible where it says "O Jerusalem, your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite (actually Hurrian by this time).
    And so he got his chosen ones.

We, in the majority, have less to do with this than ducks do to frogs. We are the goyim, who were the first born (in the first chapter of Genesis, the ones called human but not given a name) and the Hebrews are the Adam and Eve types. Since they were not born first, and thus could not inherit the kingdom so to speak, the bible spends the next several examples in explaining that often the second son, for one reason or another is chosen. (Isaac, Jacob, Esau, etc.)

That was put in there for the time when humanity realized that the two creations in Genesis represents two groups of humanity - the Cro-Magnons and a later combination. That time is obviously now.

As to the accuracy of the text itself - yes parts of it are screwed up, because the various groups insisted on including their own version of events, and so we often see a giving in one paragraph and a taking away in another, or a change in another.

But consider this. Reread the order of creation in Gen 1 again. How did they know that the first creatures crept onto land from out of the sea, as science has only recently affirmed? And how did they know that there were goyim, represented by early man and also the more modern cro-magnon types that they call Adam and Eve?
    Forgive me if you've mentioned this before, but what have you found in your studies about Cain and possibly what the mark of Cain represemts?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast