Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Genesis 6:6 ... God doesn't like the creation, especially not man

1. Link to Post #21
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,358 times in 545 posts

Default Re: Genesis 6:6 ... God doesn't like the creation, especially not man

Thanks for asking. The mark that was placed above the doors in Egypt, to protect the Hebrews when the first-born were being taken, was the Tau. In its original form it resemble a plus + mark, and later it was changed to be an X mark (but this was many hundreds of years later).

This plus mark originated in the mark of Cain. He received this almost as a birth mark, it was so neatly done. He made lemonade out of lemons by having his followers tattoo this on their foreheads- but in a shape that more resembled a bird, rather than a clear + mark.

We see, in the very early Sumerian and especially Elamite people of Iran, this mark, or tattoo, representing what they held to be the "bird" clan. This is why there are so many words in Sumerian translated as "bird".

They aren't birds, but people, tribes of Cain descendants. Now, it gets interesting in two factors. An X was the mark that Enlil chose - his symbol was the Goat, and it appeared on his craft, his temples, etc, although he never showed his face personally - for reasons that I go into in my upcoming book.

The Goat symbol in Sumerian is a + sign. You write the word goat using a sign that is identical to that.

Enki and his group, more friendly to humanity, were known as the Sheep group. Their mark was the X, which means family, relatives, kin in Sumerian.

Recall that historically the Goat was linked to Satan and the Sheep to Jesus? Yes, and it was that way since the beginning days.

Oddly, now we see that Christians proudly carry the + sign, with only a tiny few of them at the top being aware of the fact that this is a symbol for the Goats, Enlil, and Satan. But the Hebrews knew, and this may be the reason that they modified their original sign for Tau (T) to resemble an X, from its original design of a rightward-leading plus mark.
    In the Greek Alphabet the Alpha and Omega were the first and last. In the proto-Hebrew it was the
    Aleph and Taw. Read the first sentence in the bible. But use the qbible.com page and use the form that
    shows ancient Hebrew on the left and King James English on the right hand side of the page.
    In that first sentence we find the Aleph-Taw, the first and the last, twice. It is, according to Strong's
    Concordance, a word of no importance - and thus in English translations, they explain, it is ignored.
    Ignored. As if inspired words can be simply left out of our knowledge.

But it is very very important and should never be ignored - especially since Jesus tells us that he is the first and the last. He's telling us that he knows the truth, and was attempting to correct it for us.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Docim369 (13th February 2022), gini (7th February 2022), Journeyman (3rd August 2022), The KMan (7th February 2022), Tyy1907 (6th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

The Catholic faith believes that the age of prophets ended long ago, with the birth of Jesus, The Christ. After that time there have been no prophets because we only need wait for the second coming of The Christed One - no more fanfare required, no more messengers from God.

I am not Catholic. I do not uphold the Nicene Creed, nor stand under it. I merely point out that the era of prophets, by some, have been decreed over, which does not bode well for modern day prophets and messengers nor for their god, who by that definition are heretics.

When the worship of the One True God is institutionalized it becomes entrenched and rigid, leading to an over-emphasis on dogma and a leniency in ethical modifications the truly pious would consider immoral. Institutionalized religion causes fractures and disagreements between the orthodox and the secular leading to division and the development of more and other religious institutions for the dissenters.

How can one choose the right religion with all the division on the slightest of matters regarding articles of faith? Or is religion something you are born into?

Jesus came to earth not to start a religion but to end one. He was a rebel. He never intended for a religion to form around his teachings but knew that would happen regardless. He was no god, but he was also not a mere mortal. Who he was we may never know. An avatar maybe? A sainted one from the ancestral stock of sainted ones called back to service by a collective human need?

God is not for the slight of heart. That role is for our God's servants, and the angels. God plays on a turf we have never seen, on a gridiron we cannot imagine, by rules we do not understand. We need intercession because we are not capable of operating on the level of the gods in this incarnation.

We cannot understand God because we do not understand Love. And love is the predecessor of communion with the Creator. That is our duty: to give love; to receive love; to acknowledge love; and to see love all around us.

For that is all there is for us. There is no god for us in this form.
    It is our function to unravel love, to revel in love, and to know love is all there is.

Only then can we meet our Maker, not before.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gini (7th February 2022), Journeyman (3rd August 2022), Snoweagle (7th February 2022), Strat (13th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Wonder why the Vatican and Elites appear to worship Lucifer the light, the morning star, behind the scenes
    Because Lucifer is a later re-branding of Enlil.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

edina (6th February 2022), Ernie Nemeth (13th February 2022), halcyon026 (7th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

The bible has a hard time differentiating between god, with a small "g" and God with a capital "G". They are not the same thing. But relative to the earth-bound, all gods big and small come from the heavens. But as modern humans we now make a distinction between God's Heaven and the gods' heaven, which we now call space.

Much of the old testament has to do with gods, with a small "g" - 'who from heaven to earth, came'

It is the New Testament that speaks of a new god, perhaps its exogenic origin was the One True God. A god of love. A god not from 'heaven' but from Heaven, the celestial realm of angels and the righteous.

I believe level confusion began with this slight of hand: as Jesus rose to godhood, God receded into the background.

Yet the triune of God, the father, god, the son, and God's Holy Spirit offered a synthesis of coherent thought to paint a picture of an accessible god, a loving god. Jesus became the intercessor, the one path, the blood of the lamb. Due to this dynamic God became inaccessible directly.

And the message of Jesus was dissected, moderated, censored, and repackaged for public consumption.

Religion is 'spirituality lite'. A pablum easy to consume with little value beyond rote dogma.

It is not God that doesn't like Creation. That would make God insane and capable of error. It is man that has left Creation entirely, inventing a delusion preferable to reality.

This is not God's Creation. This is a mass delusion of the willfully arrogant, who in their ignorance believe they can order reality to their specifications.

They can't.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Docim369 (13th February 2022), gini (14th February 2022), The KMan (13th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wonder why the Vatican and Elites appear to worship Lucifer the light, the morning star, behind the scenes
    I wish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They in fact do not.
    Lucifer represnts beauty and intelligence [the creative force]

IMV they dont honor this, just blasphemy.
    The Church of Romulus [war] Rome, began as a place to celebrate Saturnalia [Saturn Satan War]
    and has been a MILITARY intelligence base of operations from its inception.
    Rape in mind control is paramount importance , and hence so prominent in the the Church of Rome

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Who can Agree with the Zechariah Sitchen stuff, have we yet graduated from this cultural whitewash ?
    The pyramid a Kiev [erroneously called Aratta by poor archaeologists] is dated at 30,000 yrs old [5000 older than a precession cycle] and the Megalith in Siberia at 60,000, both are donned with swastikas and known to be of ancient Nordic Aryan construction.

Baldur is the oldest representation of a GOD who isn't a Warlord as the others but an academic scientific wizard and very loving being.
    ""Prose Edda, composed in the 13th century"" ... this what those outside recent archaeological revelations speak of and teach
    just the OUT OF AFRICA model taught in school when I grew up, is obsolete so are these archaic ideas of dating the first civilizations.
    Jesus Christ "I AM THE MORNING STAR" and Lucifer are both [middle-eastern] plagiarization of Baldur a 30,000-60,000 yr old GOD Sitchen didn't examine.

I wasnt able to get to these 2 sites but have been to over a hundred others spanning 22 countries
    I WOULD have made it to the Kiev site but for COVID and the [alleged] war.
    The most important site I personally converse with archaeologists and photographers who've been there but ppl who go must have written permission from PUTIN
    and only military flights go in.

11. Link to Post #27
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Who can Agree with the Zechariah Sitchen stuff, have we yet graduated from this cultural whitewash ?
    The pyramid a Kiev [erroneously called Aratta by poor archaeologists] is dated at 30,000 yrs old [5000 older than a precession cycle] and the Megalith in Siberia at 60,000, both are donned with swastikas and known to be of ancient Nordic Aryan construction.

Baldur is the oldest representation of a GOD who isn't a Warlord as the others but an academic scientific wizard and very loving being.
    ""Prose Edda, composed in the 13th century"" ... this what those outside recent archaeological revelations speak of and teach
    just the OUT OF AFRICA model taught in school when I grew up, is obsolete so are these archaic ideas of dating the first civilizations.
    Jesus Christ "I AM THE MORNING STAR" and Lucifer are both [middle-eastern] plagiarization of Baldur a 30,000-60,000 yr old GOD Sitchen didn't examine.

I wasnt able to get to these 2 sites but have been to over a hundred others spanning 22 countries
    I WOULD have made it to the Kiev site but for COVID and the [alleged] war.
    The most important site I personally converse with archaeologists and photographers who've been there but ppl who go must have written permission from PUTIN
    and only military flights go in.
    With regard to my comment that you quoted, I feel that a few clarifications are in order. First, I don't read Sitchin, never had, never will. He only translated Akkadian, never Sumerian, and so his is like a pilgrims translation of an early Native American scroll - nearly useless as far as content is concerned. Plus he was very probably a NSA shill.
    I gave my comment based on my own translations of Sumerian from two thousand years before the Akkadians were even born. I just wish you to know that I did not and do not follow nor copy Sitchin (nor believe in him).

The Prose Edda was written by Snori, a Catholic Church representative.

The Out of Africa idea is a joke, as well as the Bering straight idea, which was first written by a Jesuit some 350 years ago, and is being grasped as the only answer our Archaeologists can come up with. It too is very wrong.

And to contribute to the OP, Genesis 6:6 only says that Yahweh (not the Creator) was sorry that he made man ON THE EARTH. It says nothing about the other planets. But according to the Sumerians, man was not made on the Earth. So perhaps he means that he was sorry that he agreed to the moving of mankind from their planet of origin to their new one on Earth? And made in this instance also translates as to produce or supply, so it fits with the theme of supplying man to inhabit his new home.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Journeyman (4th August 2022), Peace in Oz (5th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2