+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why we are Seeing Record Deaths in the Most Highly Vaccinated Countries.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Default Why we are Seeing Record Deaths in the Most Highly Vaccinated Countries.

Below are a few excerpts from a very interesting article which proposes a number of reasons behind the increased deaths in countries which have the highest vacs rates ie. Israel.

Obviously I am not qualified to confirm/deny the science that the article is based on but to the layman it makes logical sense and ties in with what many others have been saying.

If the assertions in the article are correct we are facing into a tsunami of vaxx related deaths sooner rather than later.

Quote Suppression of the innate immune system: The main cause of the pandemic of the fully vaccinated

February 3, 2022 Radagast

Full article..
    https://www.rintrah.nl/suppression-o...ly-vaccinated/
    Quote I have been reading more lately, to understand what is happening in the current phase of the pandemic. The main piece of information I have overlooked is the suppression of the innate immune response. This appears to be the biggest problem we’re dealing with right now, it seems to be a bigger issue than the virus evolving away from our antibody response.
    Quote Note how they also tacitly explain how these vaccines actually reduce deaths: They don’t prevent you from getting infected, rather, these vaccines prevent the immune over-reaction that leads to acute respiratory distress syndrome in a handful of people who are infected. Your immune system learns to become more tolerant of the virus. That’s how these vaccines have mainly prevented deaths.

They can’t end the pandemic and they prevent the development of herd immunity, by decreasing the innate immune response against this virus. Rather, the vaccines reduce deaths by raising the white flag. The halfwits taught your immune system to tolerate the spike protein, tolerating the spike protein reduced deaths and so the halfwits accidentally booked a success and began injecting the whole population with this junk.

Rather than developing a vaccine, the halfwits at Moderna and Pfizer had accidentally developed an immunotolerance inducing therapy that appeared to help reduce deaths (as long as you make sure to label people as unvaccinated for the first 21 days after the first injection). The halfwits also made sure to exclude high risk elderly from their initial trials, so the vaccines looked far more effective than they actually were. They had achieved the most dangerous kind of success: Accidental success.

It wasn’t immediately obvious that the vaccines increase infection risk by disabling innate immunity, because initially your body is flooded with effective neutralizing antibodies against this virus. It’s only once the antibodies begin to wane, that it becomes clear that the main methods your body normally uses to prevent or abort infection have been disabled.
    Quote After all, here’s what they’re doing:

-They want to fool your own cells into producing coronavirus mRNA.

-Your cells have all sorts of innate immune mechanisms that ensure they don’t just get fooled into producing proteins based off alien mRNA that made its way into your cells.

-This problem made it very difficult for companies like Moderna to actually use mRNA technology for anything and it also made it practically impossible to produce vaccines with mRNA.

-They solved their problem by replacing certain codons with very strange rare codons like N1-Methylpseudouridine, that your body normally very rarely encounters.

-Your innate immune mechanisms are now fooled, your cells don’t realize they’re being “hacked” and so they produce the Spike protein, without the cells that got infected with this mRNA really complaining that something hostile entered the cell.

-Your adaptive immune response discovers that these epithelial cells lining your blood vessels that got infected with this synthetic mRNA are now expressing a dangerous new protein, the Spike protein. However, because they see no inflammatory signaling from these cells, the adaptive immune response is weak and sort of tolerant towards this new protein structure.

-It seems that because they’re using this weird codon normally found in yeast and other microbes, your body’s innate immune response assumes it was fooled by some sort of fungus, instead of being fooled by dumb scientists. In response to this diagnosis, the innate immune response begins to focus more on fungal material and less on viral material.

-With your innate immune response now more focused on fungal material at the cost of viral material, your body has become more vulnerable to infection with SARS-COV-2. The innate immune response is supposed to help stop you from getting infected in the first place, the adaptive immune response is there to help clean things up when an infection gets out of control. This is how we ended up in the current situation, where people constantly get infected, but the traditional COVID-19 deaths are relatively low in the first few months after vaccination/boosting.

-This adaptive immune response consisting of large amounts of antibodies is gradually tuned down through immune tolerance. The reason this happens is because these antibodies also bind to your own proteins and thus although they help you deal with the virus, they cause all sorts of other problems that only stop once the production of these antibodies declines.

-Once this adaptive immune response has been dialed down a few months after your last injection, you’re now stuck with the following situation: Your innate immune response to this virus has been broken because these dumb scientists injected you with weird synthetic mRNA that doesn’t look like normal viral genetic material to your body but looks like something more fungal, because they had to dodge the innate immune response to get your cells to produce the spike protein without causing you to drop dead from an allergic reaction. Your adaptive immune response was supposed to solve the problem for you, but the adaptive immune response consists mainly of large amounts of antibodies that are very destructive and targets a version of this virus that no longer exists, so it is knocked out too after a few months.

Your innate immune system was fooled, your B cells are not allowed to do their job because their way of dealing with the problem has all sorts of harmful side-effects because almost all their antibodies also bind to your own proteins. This means that you’re now left with basically one way to deal with this nasty virus: Your T-cells!

For young people this generally works reasonably well, but as we grow older, our T-cells become bad at performing their job. However, T-cells are also known to become exhausted. If your body is continually getting infected with this virus because your innate immune response no longer properly works against it and your B cells are not capable of helping you because the virus changed too much and the B cells cause too much collateral damage, that means your T-cells are left to deal with a very nasty job on their own. That raises the following question: As people now continually get infected, are we going to witness T-cell exhaustion?

If you look at it from this perspective, then it begins to make sense that we’re seeing record numbers of deaths in Israel right now.
    Quote Conclusion

This path we are descending on now is how you end up with mass death. The innate immune response was the first layer of immunity that developed in our ancestors. It’s the most primitive and fundamental form, even plants have an innate immune system. Many organisms rely entirely on their innate immune system to survive in this world. The innate immune system works pretty well against pathogens that change rapidly. The innate immune system focuses on certain rough patterns of characteristics that these pathogens always have to follow.

With these vaccines, we damage the innate immune response against this virus, possibly against many other pathogens as well. I can’t explain the whole process, there’s a recent paper by McCullough who delves even deeper into how the innate immune response is harmed by these “vaccines”, which should really just be considered a blasphemy against nature, just as the mandates are blasphemy against civilization.

With the innate immune response disabled, you’re left with the adaptive immune response. However, even if we constantly keep injecting people with mRNA and adenovirus vector vaccines to trigger a constant antibody response against this virus, we’re faced with a situation where this virus mutates. The Dengue virus knows how to perfectly use your antibody response to its own advantage. Different strains use the antibody response induced by other strains of Dengue, to enhance their own replication.

With the corona viruses we’ll see something similar emerge. As you can see with Omicron, they have now evolved to deal very effectively with your adaptive immune response. If our bodies then develop a novel antibody response specifically towards Omicron, you’ll see variants of the coronavirus that figure out how to use that niche to their advantage, BA.2 seems to be an example of that, it only seems to have an advantage over BA.1 in places that have had a big BA.1 wave. These future variants don’t have to be related to Omicron, Omicron came from seemingly nowhere and we still have many other variants that lay in wait for their time to strike.

It’s fine when a handful of elderly people have grown dependent on antibodies to help them deal with a coronavirus. When a whole population depends on antibodies to protect them against coronaviruses, the coronaviruses become subject to huge selective pressure to change their spike proteins, so that they start using our antibodies to their own advantage. We can’t defeat a virus like this by giving everyone antibodies against it, people need a strong innate immune response to this virus.

Again, look at Israel, a few days ago I reported that they had the highest case rate per capita on the planet. Why did they have the highest case rate per capita on the planet? Because they were first to give everyone the third shot, which means they are furthest along on the path towards suppression of the innate immune response against this virus and thus they were now depending on an antibody response that can’t deal with this virus. The innate immune response that is supposed to prevent infection has been damaged the most in Israel, so that’s where we saw the highest case rates per capita.

The T cells then have to solve the problem when the B cells can’t do it, but the T cells take a hit everytime they’re forced to deal with this virus, the virus thus begins to damage what’s left of your immune system. This damage to your T cells causes something similar to premature aging and acquired immunodeficiency.

This virus would have behaved similar to other coronaviruses if we had treated it similar to other coronaviruses. We gave it a bizarre preferential treatment, wiped out all viruses that induce cross-reactive immunity with our lockdowns and exposed everyone to vaccines that confused our immune systems, so now we’re dealing with a coronavirus that has received tremendous help in decimating our population.

If they wanted to give people a vaccine against this virus, they should have kept it simple and low-tech. An intranasal live attenuated virus composed of a regular strain with one or two deleted genes would have caused an immune response very similar to that caused by a natural infection. Give it to high risk elderly and you have solved the problem insofar as it needs solving.

You don’t have to believe me anymore, at this point you can just look at the numbers coming out daily. If these vaccines could solve the problem for us, you wouldn’t be seeing:

-Record deaths in Israel

-Record ICU admissions in Israel

-Record cases in Israel

-The only place suffering no COVID issues is unvaccinated sub-Saharan Africa

-Higher case rates in vaccinated than unvaccinated people

-Higher RNA in sewage than during last winter

-Record cases throughout highly vaccinated regions of the world

-Unexplainable excess mortality that seems to come and go together with different variants of this virus

-People who continually get reinfected

All of these are irreconcilable with a vaccine that works. We’ve seen ninety percent of Israeli elderly above 60 receive three doses of this vaccine. The pandemic is supposed to be over in Israel but it’s not, they’re doing worse than ever before.

Reinfections with this virus are supposed to be a non-issue. At first they were very rare and when they did occur, hospitalization rates would be reduced by 90%. When we began giving people these vaccines, we began damaging the innate immune response and so reinfections become more common and more severe. We’re now seeing people reinfected, not just with different variants, but with the exact same Omicron variant, within sixty days. T cells generally don’t get better at fighting this virus, they get worse at it over time. When our immune response is mainly dependent on T cells, as it now is, the reinfections get worse over time.

If you want you can blame shape-shifting reptiles for this, you can blame Klaus Schwab, you can blame anyone you want, but the only thing I see is human arrogance, the Tower of Babel tale repeated on a global scale. It’s a technocratic attempt by halfwits to control nature and it’s blowing up in their faces. Instead of asking why things work the way they work, they just change things and look at whether they see the result they were hoping for.

Ask yourself: Do you think the people at Pfizer or Moderna ever asked themselves why the body deals differently with N1-Methylpseudouridine? They found their holy grail, in the form of an altered codon that makes their mRNA technology work. But do you think they ever questioned their holy grail? Do you think they ever asked themselves why cells that previously refused to tolerate their attempts at hacking them now suddenly tolerated them? Of course not, they’re half-wits who found the result they were hoping for and they ran with it.

Elderly people in nursing homes have been dying from coronaviruses for generations, we have known this for decades. Why did we never develop vaccines against these viruses? For the same reason we never developed effective vaccines against respiratory syncytial virus for children. Some respiratory viruses are difficult to develop effective vaccines against. The fact that there’s a sudden outbreak of a novel coronavirus doesn’t suddenly make the process easier, it mainly makes us less critical about potential flaws and risks involved.

And now you can see the consequences of that.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

9ideon (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), DNA (4th February 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Harmony (4th February 2022), Ioneo (4th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2022), Matthew (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), Philippe (5th February 2022), rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022), Reinhard (4th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th February 2022), yelik (4th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Why we are Seeing Record Deaths in the Most Highly Vaccinated Countries.

The reports of increased cases of cancer coincidental to the jabs is very alarming.

Quote DR. RYAN COLE: ALARMING CANCER TREND SUGGESTS COVID-19 VACCINES ALTER NATURAL IMMUNE RESPONSE
    Posted by Matthew Burke | Feb 3, 2022

It’s a papapoxyvirus, but it causes this little white warty bump. So the interesting thing was, okay, kids get that, when the shots rolled out, you remember how we rolled it out to the older age groups first? So I get a lot of skin cancer biopsies from the dermatologists and family doctors around the country and my region.

And I started noticing an uptick in this bump that I usually see in children in the elderly. And I thought, “Oh no, this is unusual. I never see this. This is an infection of childhood, not of the elderly.” And then I started seeing more and then more, and I thought, “Wait a minute, this is immune dysregulation of some sort.” And I had already had my concerns about using an experimental therapy, not knowing what certain ingredients were, not knowing what they would do.

And I, again, I had read thousands upon thousands of COVID paper, COVID was my obsession. Whether it was online lectures or reading lectures, looking at the immune responses, trying to find is anybody writing about this, et cetera. So I saw that bump. I saw that immune dysregulation, I thought, “Uh-Oh, Houston, we have a problem.” Because that line of cells, that line of T-cells that keeps viruses in check, that family of cells also keeps cancers in check. Well, at the same time, about a month or two later, all of a sudden there are certain types of cancers that I commonly see in the laboratory after 500,000 patients. You have an idea year to year over year what you’re seeing.

I started seeing endometrial cancers go up and there’s certain type… Melanomas, I started seeing thicker and earlier as well. And of course I thought, “Okay, is this because we’ve been locked down or is this because people aren’t going to their doctor, or are they missing their visits? Or is it correlating with a timeframe in which people are getting the shots?”

It was both, but I know which clinics never shut down during the pandemic, and I know which ones did. So I did a statistical analysis and regression, I thought, “Okay, I’m seeing an increase in these certain things.” Now my colleagues will criticize and say, “Well, that’s just anecdotal.” And I can say, “Yeah, you’re right. I only see 25,000 patients, 40,000 biopsies a year. You can’t do a complete statistic set on that.” But at least I saw the patterns and all science really starts with an observation.

And so I pointed this out. And then interestingly as I’ve been invited and talked at lectures around the country, other oncologists have come up to me or called me. Or even just yesterday, a radiation oncologist came up to me and said, “You’re right. Something is wrong. I am seeing cancers that we normally keep in check, and we know we can manage this cancer.

And the patient will get 2, 3, 5, 6 good years of life, but they got their shot or they got their booster, and then two months later, their cancer is a wildfire. And these are things that we’ve managed easily in the past.” So again, as a pathologist, I go to what’s the pathophysiologic mechanism, what’s causing this what’s going awry. And there was a really good paper by Dr. Föhse et al out of the Netherlands, looking at the Pfizer vaccines.

And they did a pretty good analysis of the immune system after the shots. And their conclusion was alarming and concerning in the sense that it said, we’re seeing an alteration of the innate immune response. All you hear about in the news is antibodies, antibodies, antibodies, what are your antibodies? That’s really not the most important part of our immune system. The most important part is our T-cell response.

Those are the marines of our immune system, the first ones in. And they’re the ones when an invader comes in, they have these little hand grenades, they poke a hole with an enzyme called a perforin, and then they throw in a grand enzyme and they blow up the infected cell. Same thing with cancer. They do the same thing all day long, your immune system, these soldiers, your T-cells, your macrophage or your dendritic cells.

They’re your front line saying, “It’s something, friend or foe.” So they’ll shake hands with your cells and say, “Oh, this cell has some mutations. This is an early cancer cell. They’ll blow it up. Well, that study out of the Netherlands was saying this innate immune system, this innate immune response seems to be altered in not acting right. And we have receptors, these little puzzle pattern receptors, this locks with that, and they’re called Toll-like receptors, spelled just like a Toll road.

So Toll receptor 7 and 8 are very important for signaling to say to your body, “Hey, you need to be awake and on to fight off this virus, that virus, that virus, that virus.” So we have virus in our bodies all the time, but our immune system says, “No, I’ll keep you in check. You’re not going to wake up. You can’t infect me right now. We’re revved. We know how to fight you off.”

There are also some Toll-like receptors that are very important for talking to your innate immune system. And your T-cell saying, “Hey, if you’re in normal numbers, then we’ll be revved up and we’ll fight off those cancer cells.” Well, in that Pfizer study by Dr. Föhse, they realize these receptors are dropped down and tuned out or tuned all the way off in some.

And so the problem now becomes that signal you have to your soldiers, now the soldiers are snoozing or drunk in the barracks and they can’t even wake up. And now if you look at the data you realize after the shots, there were tons of shingles outbreaks, tons of them. That was another pattern I saw in the lab as well. Well that’s because those Toll-like receptors were down regulated.

Same thing, I started seeing the uptick in cancers. Well, why is that? Because mechanistically things that were always supposed to be on were unintentionally shut off. And in addition to that, we have other gene receptors to which the spike protein binds the P53 tumor suppressor gene, the guardian of our genome dysregulation in that gene can also lead to cancer pathways, well we know part of this spike protein binds to that. The BRCA gene you hear about in breast cancers, same thing. It binds to that.

So we know from a laboratory nerdy, geeky point of view, the mechanisms. And so in the laboratory, I’m saying I’m seeing an uptick in cancers that I shouldn’t be seeing, at rates I shouldn’t be seeing, in age groups I shouldn’t be seeing. And then I’ve talked to colleagues around the world and they’re starting to verify what we really need is when a scientist… they just basically marginalize you and say, “Oh, that’s out of the narrative, don’t look at that.”

My point of view is if we have something novel and new, which they say the virus was, even though it was 80% not novel, because it was so similar to SARS-CoV-1, when something is novel and new, i.e. these gene injections to stimulate an immune response, that’s novel and new.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (4th February 2022), avid (4th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), gord (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Ioneo (4th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), pueblo (4th February 2022), rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022), Reinhard (4th February 2022), selinam (4th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th February 2022), yelik (4th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Why we are Seeing Record Deaths in the Most Highly Vaccinated Countries.

No surprise to see high death rates and sickness in high vaccinate rate countries. It appears to me the vaccines may not be standard and might consist of a range of different experimental treatments, which is a crime, but unlikely to be proven because of censorship. Recently a UK judge refused to order the Office of National Statitistics to release deaths and adverse risk events in children; the judge refused on the grounds it would surve no purpose because this lady would not be able to understand or interpret the data. The judge has clearly been told how to respond because there is already a raft of damming data available showing governments have covered up, lied and deceived themselves and the nation on a monumental scale. Hence the removal of vaccine passports and mandatory vaccine requirement in the hope people are so grateful they simply forget about it, which most will.

High vaccination rate countries will naturally have more deadly venom vaccines and therefore more deaths. There is some evidence to suggest race specific targeting.

My wife works for the UK National Health Service and refused the vaccine point blank. I got so pissed off with the constant coercion she received week in week out that I had to fire a truth bomb at the CEO. I have copid the main body of the letter below sent about three weeks ago. Its a bit long but may be useful because it explains the full story of what has gone on and why. The CEO said he would reply but hasn't so far.

Dear Mr xxxxx and Colleagues

Time for Truth That Non-Dare Speak Of

Coerced into Compliance

Non-Compliance with The World’s Biggest Human Rights Violation & Forcing of an Experimental Gene Therapy Treatment That is Failing & Risky

Further to your recent letter dated 12 January 2022 relating to mandatory vaccines, I would reply as follows.

To make an informed decision before consenting to any treatment a person must trust the government, big pharma, the media, NHS and others responsible for administering such treatments. A person must be fully informed of all adverse risks and related information, data and statistics of any health-related product or treatment and be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that it is safe and beneficial.

Trust can only be given once and the fact that we trust governments, big pharma, big media and big tech at our peril because they are all corrupt to the core including their agents. Locking down the healthy and promoting this treatment in healthy adults and especially children and babies is an evil act since they are largely resistant and poor transmitters. In fact, this engineered virus is neither highly transmissible or dangerous to over 99% of the population.

We have moved from wars to terrorism and now this new global hidden enemy of the mind. It is still about tyranny, destruction, control, and loss of basic rights and freedoms. Ask yourself when have governments ever cared about the elderly dying during a seasonal flu where the NHS is apparently overwhelmed nearly every year, where establishment officials and technocrats have destroyed themselves, the economy, societies and livelihood of small businesses whilst allowing most of the big corporations to boom and strip wealth.

I am a living breathing women that is neither a corporate entity or threat.

The variation of any terms of employment that are based upon lies, coercion and the forcing of an unapproved, experimental treatment which is failing, ineffective and causing more harm than good cannot or should not be upheld by any lawful court, especially a Common Law Court.

Furthermore, there is no evidence that an unvaccinated person is anymore a risk than a vaccinated one, in fact it is quite the opposite because natural immunity provides wide ranging lifetime protection rather than one spiked protein requiring forever jabs against variants likely being harboured by the vaccinated themselves.

I am from the Philippines and have never had a vaccine, never contracted the flu and cannot remember the last time I had a cold or sniffle despite working on the Covid wards for six weeks where the mask provides no medical benefit or protection from this hidden enemy. A healthy mind and body is the best virology lab money can buy providing our mind, environment, food and water is clean and free from both physical and media toxins. Why would I or anyone compromise this

I am entitled to earn a living of my choice and any variation in my contract based on the grounds of inverted science and public health risk cannot be justified under these circumstances that violate all basic human rights charters and the Nuremberg code itself

It would be foolish and irresponsible to my family, myself, my principled values and religious conscience to accept a forced unlawful treatment and variation to my contract of employment. Governments and their agents are lying and hiding adverse risk events and clutching at straws trying to justify their position through incessant promotion of the doctrines that this treatment is safe and effective when it is not, and, as long as you agree to be being jabbed forever
    I alone am responsible for my own health and wellbeing and will never back down in the face of lies, propaganda and coercion being committed by global institutions, governments, there agents and health professionals claiming to act in the interest of the public health.

Main Findings and Issues in Relation to Vaccine Uptake
    1. Covid is an engineered virus and has not been isolated
    2. The covid virus vaccine agenda and subsequent events were planned decades ago
    3. The WHO and World Economic Forum control key areas of governments in relation to the global health, climate and soon monetary policy through central bank digital currencies (CBDC)
    4. All governments were given a scripted response to manage and turn this hidden, seasonal flu like enemy into a pandemic of the mind
    5. The definition of a pandemic was changed from number of deaths to the number of cases to inflate fear and trigger WHO pandemic threat level 6 - big pharma agreements and emergency use authorisation
    6. The definition of a vaccine was changed to accommodate mRNA treatments which is gene therapy despite the rhetoric
    7. The vaccine is not a vaccine because it does not treat or prevent the intended condition. Vaccinating during an outbreak is not normal and breed variants
    8. The treatment is a failed experimental engineered spiked protein that has the potential to cause harm to our immune system and increased risk of disease, and circulating micro coagulants that is causing more harm than good. This has been admitted by Pfizer
    9. Governments have been warned the world is facing a catastrophic biological health crisis because this treatment is unfit for human use.
    10. Micro- blood clots are created and circulating in many of the vaccinated – a slow killer
    11. Extreme censorship of information, data and all adverse effects are being withheld and will remain hidden for decades because of emergency use agreements and collusion between the UN, Governments, their agents, Big Pharma, Big Tech and Media
    12. Illegal arbitrary mandates disregard basic human rights, the right to consent, underlying health risks and religious beliefs which is outlawed under the Nuremberg code.
    13. Doctors are now agents of governments which has broken the doctor patient relationship through blind acquiescence and disregard for the Hippocratic oath because of the I, Robot syndrome of a shared responsibility leading to no responsibility

More detailed research findings below present a ‘different reality’ which many will find challenging and difficult to accept because of sophisticated psychological manipulation based on fear and age-old divide and conquer tactics.
    Breaking down a person’s mind through fear, confusion, lockdowns, a prison term, and prolonged periods of isolation cause the mind to shut down thus preventing rational thought. Once ‘the message of fear’ is deeply embedded into a person subconscious mind it is difficult to override. Presenting new truths and facts that go against this message will be rejected by the mind because it is too painful to accept. Hence, we see the vaccinated turning on the unvaccinated or reacting angrily to anything that questions the message of fear. The reader may be experiencing these effects.

This information is typically unavailable to the general public for good reason, you and me could not be so easily controlled or tricked. It is my gift to those wishing to understand what is going on and why.

This different understanding or perception of reality escapes most people’s attention because it involves too much sustained concentration to see it and most simply do not have the time.

The reality we experience is whatever those in high places, with limitless money and influence desire it to be. Remember humans are their resource which they milk like farm animals (taxes). The matrix movie is a good example to better understand the game.

Only when an informed people awaken and say no more compliance with lies, deception and destruction being perpetrated by the spiritually wicked few in high places will this end. If not, then this will never stop because the agenda was never anything to do with public health, but everything to do with the centralisation of power and introduction of a Mandatory Annual Global Vaccine Program being written into law – the final solution for control and optimisation of the population. The climate fear agenda is next allowing further authoritarian controls, taxes and loss of rights and freedoms.

This information will be dismissed by those in an authoritative position because it threatens their job, status and ego and will be dismissed as conspiracy and factually incorrect, but will fail to examine or discuss the evidence because they have gone too far along the line and are trapped by the I, Robot syndrome of shared responsibility which prevents rational thought and personal responsibility necessary for seeing the bigger picture and consequences of their actions, even when causing harm.
    I am sure many government officials, NHS CEOs, and medical professionals known something is amiss yet they carryon blindly following along with this shared responsibility and agenda because they are simply doing their job and what is expected of them regardless, this is the spell

Covid, the vaccine, UN Agenda 21 / 2030 and The World Economic Forum – the Great Reset is all interrelated and about the centralisation of power and control

We will all come to realise that what we are experiencing does not stand up to basic scrutiny and common sense and has nothing to do with public health or the PSARS Covid pathogen jumping from a bat to humans in the Wuhan market place, but everything to do with control and freedoms being removed from both governments and its citizens by the likes of the UN, World Economic Forum and Big Tech Corporations.

Whilst I am open to listening to so called best science arguments that money can buy it cannot be trusted because it does not reflect reality or truth from the viewpoint gained from independent thought and research. Why is it that all governments and media have rejected calls by leading Nobel scientists, doctors and researchers to hold an open moderated public debate – because the establishment narrative will not stand up to the most basic scrutiny. The UN now control Governments and health service officials who dare not question the official narrative and have sold their soul to this dark agenda. They alone are responsible for most deaths when people were denied early, low-cost generic treatments by sending them home to get too sick for treatment which sadly conflict with the hippocratic oath

Below is a list of key evidence and findings of my research which present a dismal picture of the real reality and why it has happened. I hope you read it with an open mind and heart

1. History tells us Governments, Big Pharma and Media cannot be trusted.

2. The Polio vaccine on a sugar lump administered in the 1950’s contained the hereditary cancer virus SV40 found in many childhood cancers today. These cells, derived from the kidneys of monkeys are found in some of today’s vaccines. Many of these facts are now censored by big tech

3. Evidence of the idea of a global plague is not new – It matters not whether people are dying or not because It’s all about making the public believe in a particular causation which can arrive at any moment without preface and kill anyone at random. The perfect terrorist PSARS, CV19, AIDS, Ebola and soon the Marburg virus – take your pick?

4. Evidence of Robot Orders, The Spell - a shared chain with everyone in it together, but rarely seen by anyone so everyone followers along. The folly of their actions escapes everyone's attention because it involves too much sustained concentration to see it. Realisation of the folly invokes a shared shadow of blankness and stupidity- Covid is real and the jab is safe and masks help.

5. Evidence, in 1999, Anthony Fauci funded research to build an infectious, replication defective coronavirus targeted for human lung epithelium U.S. patent 7,279,327, B1/B2

6. Evidence in 2003 CDC filed the patent on SARS coronavirus in 2003 (US 7,220,852 B1) with bioterror / weapon potential

7. Evidence of a manufactured pandemic planned decades ago was triggered through widespread fear and collusion between Global Institutions, WHO, CDC, WEF, Governments, Big Pharma, Media and even religious institutions

8. Evidence that event 201 in October 2019 was a worldwide mock pandemic rehearsal to see how the world would and should respond to an outbreak of corona virus. In November 2019 The Bill Gates Foundation was awarded a patent on an engineered corona virus. Natural viruses cannot be patented

9. Evidence that the WHO changed the definition of a pandemic from number of deaths to number of cases for effect. The vaccine definition was also changed to allow for gene therapy treatment

10. Evidence the WHO now claim a pandemic can only be controlled by vaccination and not natural herd immunity thus paving the way for global mandatory annual vaccines.

11. Evidence of mass trauma-based mind manipulation through a deliberate
    campaign of confusion, fear and isolation to enforce blind compliance and acceptance of a big lie and vaccine saviour

12. Evidence – The Government Doctrine – “To crush all possible doubt, whether or not well founded, about the safety of the vaccine cannot be allowed to exist in view of the need to assure that the vaccine will continue to be used to the maximum extent consistent with all nation’s public health objectives as agreed by the WHO”

13. Evidence and claim 1 that this ‘vaccine’ would flatten the curve but did not, claim 2 are for personal protection but, vaccine escape allowed continued infection and transmission. Claim 3 Efficacy downgraded and redefined to preventing cases (by adjusting the sensitivity of the PCR test and symptom requirement) and severity thus allowing the virus to continue spreading and causing more harm

14. Evidence that governments allowed the spread of the virus by not closing borders. Flight arrivals from high infection rate countries were allowed to continue unmonitored

15. Evidence of gross medical incompetence – send people home to become too sick for treatment as well as denying early effective, low cost, off patent combination treatments for covid patients.

16. Evidence of number of positive PCR tests / cases is not an indication of sickness and is a flawed inappropriate science not designed to detect infections but rather a signature which is highly unreliable especially when cycled high, causing added confusion and fear

17. Evidence of reclassification of cause of death leading to hyperinflated covid death rates - all things became covid the big lie

18. Evidence that discharging and returning the elderly back into nursing homes without treatment is tantamount to attempted genocide.

19. Evidence that there was no pandemic and very few likely died as a direct result of covid but rather multiple underlying morbidity conditions. ONS data shows 1,549 deaths below the age of 65 in England and Wales as a result of Covid in 2020. Also the average age of covid death was 82.5 years which is higher than the national life expectancy.

20. Evidence that there is no evidence that hospitals were being overwhelmed or running out of beds, at least no more so than normal seasonal flu

21. Evidence that there is little increase in overall death rates. Many funeral businesses saw a decline in death rates other than a disturbing spike when the elderly was returned to nursing homes.

22. Evidence that life insurance claims have not risen but fallen in many cases

23. Evidence that the approved anti-viral treatment Remdesivir (Patented) killed 54% of patients in trials is also attempted genocide by Dr Fauci and others

24. Evidence of widespread arbitrary and unlawful over reach of government powers that disregard basic human rights and Nuremberg Code (see Appendix 1)

25. Evidence that children were denied education, we could not visit our families or bury them with dignity or go to church, we were denied healthcare causing suffering and untold deaths. Thousands of small businesses destroyed causing poverty and starvation.

26. Evidence that all governments are not being transparent by refusing to release accurate vaccine data on mortality rates and adverse risk events. ONS and VAERS data is showing sufficient causation of high vaccine death rates in first two weeks of vaccination but are not considered a vaccine death due to the definition of when you are considered vaccinated. Possible crimes against humanity being committed by Big Pharma.

27. Evidence shows record high covid cases in “high vaccination rate” countries like Gibraltar, Seychelles, Israel and elsewhere – and hence prolonging the dilemma

28. Evidence emerging that vaccines cause clumping in the blood leading to blood clots, heart inflammation, pericarditis and myocarditis. There is an increase in cancer re-emerging for people in remission due to a drop in T-cells. Perhaps the recent introduction of new anti-coagulant drugs is related to this threat

29. Evidence that less than 1% of adverse risk events is reported whilst being highly filtered. Most doctors fear reporting adverse risk events

30. Evidence that this experimental gene therapy is not a vaccine because it does not protect you or sterilise immunity which cause breakthrough infections and variants

31. Evidence vaccine efficacy is poor, does not stop re-infection or the spread of the virus

32. Evidence shows the risk of asymptomatic transmission is highly unlikely and therefore a lie

33. Absolute Relative Risk Reduction ranges from 1.3% for AstraZeneca - Oxford, 1.2% for Moderna & J&J and 0.84% for Biotech

34. Evidence that anti-body response and natural immunity is being ignored despite it being robust, lasting for a lifetime and offers protection against a wide range of variants rather than one spiked protein each requiring another vaccine for any variant being created by the vaccine itself

35. At least two thirds of the population have natural immunity which when combined with those recovered suggest a high proportion are now naturally immune for a prolonged period

36. Evidence does not exist to show that an unvaccinated person is spreading or prolonging the virus any more than a vaccinated person

37. Evidence may suggest that the vaccinated are harbouring variants and acting as carriers and spreaders of the virus – how else can outbreaks occur in remote regions with 100% vaccine uptake, e.g., remote antarctica outposts

38. Evidence shows there is no justification for coercing and forcing vaccine uptake in relatively healthy people, those with natural immunity especially children, who are naturally resistant to serious covid-19 infections and are not significant transmitters

39. Evidence shows that countries are introducing NAZI style techniques based on inverted science to target and discriminate against the unvaccinated, who are not a risk to public health; with movement restrictions, inability to work and earn a living, fine, punish and otherwise imprison simply for exercising their god given right to make an informed choice about any treatment you receive.

40. Evidence indicates that the unvaccinated will be a valuable asset to society as we try to recover from this effective flu outbreak and vaccination program that has made it much worse, especially vaccinating during an outbreak

41. Evidence that governments abuse of power is worsening and is a threat to global security where there is an attempt to deliberately destroy societies, communities and families by pitching man against man, the vaccinated against the un-vaccinated

42. Evidence that governments futile attempts to eradicate this manufactured hidden enemy is in itself a malignant mind virus where humans became the biohazard and a danger to our family and friends

43. Evidence that we cannot achieve herd immunity through vaccination nor can we vaccinate ourselves out of this conundrum.

44. Evidence of a mass transfer of illegal wealth to those officials and organisations involved directly and indirectly in this this global tyranny

45. Evidence that global Elites are accelerating the implementation of Agenda 21 / 2030, also known as The New World Order, The One World Government and The Great Reset

46. Evidence to show that Global Central Bank Cryptocurrencies are an integral part of The New World Order will shortly be launched by all governments. This means a cashless society where every single financial transaction is fully traceable and visible to the authorities thus allowing the maximisation of taxation and control of all citizens.

47. Evidence exists in the form of patents that vaccines can and will be used to deliver nano technology sensors that allow the real-time monitoring of every citizen, including their emotional state and more. Furthermore, it is possible to use such a system for the purpose of social scoring and hence control and monitoring of each citizen. If you question the official narrative, you will be automatically fined and restricted in your movements. This is already operating in China. Vaccine dose will be enhanced for non-compliant citizens

48. Evidence of extreme censorship through the collusion of national security and media platforms where any online comment or websites is shutdown if one dares question the official narrative. Many world-renowned scientist and doctors have been ridiculed, silenced or worse including numerous African leaders murdered because they dared to speak out and resist this experimental treatment.

49. Evidence that a Global Mandatory Vaccine Program will soon be introduced and written into law by the WHO

This tyranny will not stop until each person comes to the shocking realisation that the mandatory vaccine is just one important step of obedience that allows the smooth implementation of Agenda 21 / 2030 and World Economic Forum the Great Reset, which is humanity itself, yes, me and you.

Following at least two independent reports the Medical Research Council have been informed that we are facing a catastrophic biological health crisis in coming years because the vaccine is unfit for human use and should be withdrawn

I truly wish my comments were conspiracy and I was wrong about everything, but I am sad to say time will prove me correct. As the saying goes, for evil to take hold all it takes is for good people to do nothing, hence this letter.

I hope you can avoid the I,Robot reply and refrain from telling me you are in procession of the best scientific information and advice (that money can easily buy!) or that I’m factually incorrect whilst failing to answer any and all of my claims.

Hopefully concerned legal experts will shortly challenge these arbitrary and destructive acts and hold the perpetrators to account before it’s too late.

This information is my contribution to truth and help those willing to hear my words that will help you see through the vail of the lies and deceptions cast upon the world by the spiritually wicked few in high places that many idolise through blind compliance. There are times when high moral values and principles go beyond the worth of a job. Failing to act now will create further acceptance of a tyrannical world of control for our children, this I cannot do.

We are all aspects of God and should act like it by rebuking false ‘idols’ with false narratives that banish and persecute truth, an age-old act of evil that has no place in a civilised world.

Yours Sincerely
    Last edited by yelik; 4th February 2022 at 16:26.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

cascadian (5th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), Ewan (5th February 2022), gini (5th February 2022), Ioneo (4th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), Philippe (5th February 2022), pueblo (4th February 2022), rabbitcarrot (6th February 2022), Reinhard (4th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread