+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dannion Brinkley / Amazing NDE can teach us.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Default Dannion Brinkley / Amazing NDE can teach us.

I have mentioned before that I have been studying NDE,s
    As far as i'm concerned, the more of these I listen to and the more similarities I hear, the more compelling this evidence is.

No matter how brilliant our best scientific minds within our 3d earth realm are , I would rather listen to someone who has been in the spirit realm and returned. After all, it's where we are all going. You don't even need to be smart. All are equal more like children.

If it was just a few testimonies, Id say well, maybe some crazy brain function,
    ( or tequila ) lol . But I must have listened to and read at least 200 of these.

They have been helping me to usher in my own mini life review best I can do. Going over memories, clearing up my egos version from perhaps one closer to the true reality. Seeing it from the other persons side etc.

Anyhow, Dannion was struck by lightening that came thru his phone line. Hope you enjoy

sorry, never learned to embed. PD

Last edited by Franny; 5th February 2022 at 04:17. Reason: Embed video

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (4th February 2022), amor (6th February 2022), Blacklight43 (5th February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), Ewan (5th February 2022), Franny (5th February 2022), Harmony (5th February 2022), Ivanhoe (5th February 2022), Jambo (5th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), rgray222 (4th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), Spiral (4th February 2022), Tyy1907 (5th February 2022), Vangelo (5th February 2022), WhiteFeather (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Dannion Brinkley / Amazing NDE can teach us.

Dannion is cool people.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

amor (6th February 2022), Franny (5th February 2022), Harmony (5th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), thepainterdoug (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

thanks Whitefeather. do you know him? Im amazed no interest in this.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (6th February 2022), Franny (5th February 2022), Harmony (5th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

As I recall, Brinkely was pretty much exposed as a conman.
    There was a thread about him which I participated in some time ago, until his story began to fall apart.
    He's joined up with David Wilcock and Corey Goode, which kind of proves the point.
    See: https://www.oom2.com/t70426-david-sh...1c3-here-s-how

I think he is partly genuine, but parts of his story have not held together., such as his claims about his service in the military.
    Dr. Raymond Moody gave him the benefit of a doubt here: https://ndestories.org/dannion-brinkley/
    ...but that was back in 1999.
    Some of his prophecies came true, some didn't, some may still prove accurate...or not...
    This is sort of happening now: "Vision 12. A brilliant biological engineer developed a virus that could manufacture computer chips, which became ubiquitous and eventually were implanted in virtually all humans, with dystopian sci-fi consequences."
    He's a real mixture.
    Last edited by onawah; 5th February 2022 at 05:30.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

amor (6th February 2022), Harmony (5th February 2022), onevoice (7th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), thepainterdoug (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

FASCINATING ONOWAH

ill keep an open mind to that, but not quite sure. its amazing how so many people are called such and no real way to prove it.

what a world

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (6th February 2022), Harmony (5th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I couldn't agree more. I came across Dannion Brinkley when he was on Coast to Coast am years ago. His perspective was just amazing to me. Why aren't more people interested in NDE material? The truth is there.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

amor (6th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), thepainterdoug (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    As I recall, Brinkely was pretty much exposed as a conman.
    There was a thread about him which I participated in some time ago, until his story began to fall apart.
    He's joined up with David Wilcock and Corey Goode, which kind of proves the point.
    See: https://www.oom2.com/t70426-david-sh...1c3-here-s-how

I think he is partly genuine, but parts of his story have not held together., such as his claims about his service in the military.
    Dr. Raymond Moody gave him the benefit of a doubt here: https://ndestories.org/dannion-brinkley/
    ...but that was back in 1999.
    Some of his prophecies came true, some didn't, some may still prove accurate...or not...
    This is sort of happening now: "Vision 12. A brilliant biological engineer developed a virus that could manufacture computer chips, which became ubiquitous and eventually were implanted in virtually all humans, with dystopian sci-fi consequences."
    He's a real mixture.
    The following review of his book "Saved by the Light" says he is a fraud:

THIS BOOK IS A LITERARY FRAUD.

See STOLEN VALOR pp 385-387

The author of Stolen Valor filed a freedom of information request for the military records of Dannion Brinkley.
    Not only was Brinkley not a "marine corps assassin" in Vietnam,

HE NEVER LEFT THE UNITED STATES DURING HIS 18 MONTHS OF SERVICE.

He spent his time in a Transportation Battalion at Atlanta Georgia.
    Trucking supplies like toilet paper & blankets to other Marine facilities in the US.

He attended NO schools for specialized combat operations,
    and Received NO medals related to the war.
    The entire book is FICTION.
    Another book reviewer said:

This book was EXACTLY what I expected- complete and utter bull***t. This guy claims he had a near death experience where "beings of light" showed him the future. Only problem is, most of the things they showed him didn't happen. In 1993, when he wrote the book, he claimed that they showed him Chernobyl, the fall of the Soviet Union, and the gulf war. But all his predictions that weren't made "after the fact" were wrong. He said there would be a nuclear disaster in 1995. that early in the 21st century the US would be destroyed by earthquakes, that the US would fall apart and be bankrupt in 2000, that a religion would rise based on environmentalism, and become powerful enough to take over the world, etc. He also says that these beings of light commanded him to build centers where people would be healed by energy. It's crazy. The man is either a certifiable lunatic, or, more likely, a fraud.

I also lost all respect for David Moody (who is the guru of Near Death Experience) because he believed in and promoted this guy. It was so obvious that everything this guy said was baloney. I just can't believe that people actually believe this garbage
    Also wikipedia article on his book has a section:

Some of the book's assertions were subsequently challenged, including claims of where and how Brinkley recovered and how long he was supposedly dead,[4] and claims made about his military service record.[5][6][7] Interviews with his physician and the reporter who interviewed him indicate that Brinkley never entered the hospital or morgue and that Brinkley originally did not claim to have died, but only that he "was out for a few minutes", and that his wife saved his life.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Alan (5th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), onawah (5th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), thepainterdoug (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Whats interesting to me is how similar so many NDE accounts are . So If Dannion , or Moody or any others have spun it for more sizzle, then thats too bad from my perspective, but doesn't negate the breadth and volume of this collective.

As humans we are challenged to make a living and poke our head up above others. In a sense we are all in competition with each other. If a % of these stories are exaggerated to garner attention and success, yet bring people into a higher realm of consciousness, then who am I to say .

I wish people would just tell the truth. I DO, and perhaps thats why Im not a star or more $$ successful in the art world. I could paint and compose contrived subject matter gauged to sell. But I choose to follow my inner truth. It's analogous to going out in the world without makeup hair dye or any other alteration to our truthful appearance .
    But try doing so in a world game that responds to lies and deception where selling the sizzle not the steak is deemed important.

I will take the good from these testimonies as i cannot control all the rest. I still say they are our best view in to whats coming for all.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (6th February 2022), Blacklight43 (5th February 2022), onevoice (5th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), Tyy1907 (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 times in 231 posts

The Painter Doug,

Thank you for posting this thread. I read his books and those of Raymond Moody some years ago when they first came to my attention but have never followed up the criticism of what he had to say so am thankful to Onawah and Onevoice for their input.

Although I read extensively I have been lucky enough to have been educated by truthful oracles and my storytelling is based on personal experience.

I was very interested in the research done by Elizabeth Kubler Ross on death and the dying and NDEs. Well worth looking at even though it was
    many years ago. I believe she was one of the first researchers in this field

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

amor (6th February 2022), Frankie Pancakes (5th February 2022), onevoice (6th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022), Yoda (27th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

This is the second NDE etc which has been called fraudulent. Perhaps an actual experience was inflated for commercial reasons and parts of the story are true. The other example was the doctor who claimed he became the consciousness of a worm, flew on the wings of a butterfly and met his sister who died before he was born. This has been subsequently claimed by the experiencer to have never happened. Why would people pull such scams? Could it be that the Satanists wish to discredit the real possibility of heavenly and hellish existence after life? All I can contribute to this by way of verification is to repeat three experiences which happened in my life which point to the existence of a hellish realm and judgment for evil.

I nursed my father, 24-hours-a-day, for one year. Twenty-four hours before his death while I was in deep sleep, the Classic Horrific Angel-of-death, complete with sithe, came to me. The Evil vibration contained the full message of what Death really was. I fought that thing. I was awakened by the sound of my father's voice crying out, "Oh God, have mercy on my soul!"
    Unknown to us, my father had signed as an organ donor (this never appeared on his "reason of death" death certificate. Later that day he suddenly lost his body temperature and passed out. It was midnight and we were about to die of exhaustion when the hospital said "Let us keep him overnight for observation." By 2 AM they had murdered him and removed his organs. All of this information is mentioned in a previous Avalon post. I recently sent for the abovementioned Death Certificate which said his heart stopped; a LIE. They remove organs while you are still conscious, full of pain, and this is MURDER. Two weeks later my father's spirit came to my mother and to me in separate dreams telling us his death was not normal. There was other information in my dream. My father had not been living a good life, although I experienced him as being a good and loving father, all of which information I put together years after his death. The doctors who did this to him, I leave to God, knowing their fate.

The next experience took place while I was asleep. In actual time, while I was sleeping, a businessman of the town whom I had never seen or met, jumped seven stories off the financial building. His spirit came to my spirit asking for help. He said his wife had taken 70 years of his life and now she wanted the other half of his life. I knew he meant Satan. A huge opening in the Earth appeared before me. I said I would save him by fighting Satan and was immediately thrown into the opening, floating deep within in mid-air. Approaching me were three hugely tall humanoid beings. Torrents of TERROR threatened to stop my heart immediately. In a flash I experienced what it felt like to be SEPARATED FROM GOD and from MY STATE OF GRACE, an equal horror. Simultaneously, I called on the Lord Jesus for help and was instantly transported to the top of the chasm next to Jesus, who was very serious. I completely forgot about the man I was trying to save and I only hope that the Lord saved him. I was awakened by the ringing of my landline telephone. A friend on the other end informed me that Mr. So and so, whom I had never met, had jumped to his death from the financial building. Years later, I described the appearance of this man to another person who confirmed his identity and the thick glasses he wore.

The third experience evidencing the existence of PUNISHMENT for evil deeds occurred when my ex-husband appeared in a dream crying and shivering in terror and pleading without words. We were in the kitchen standing next to the hot tank of the solar waterheater. My father was sitting upright, fully clothed, in the bathtub in the next room, observing the proceedings. What my husband had done to me and to his next wife was stated by someone I invisible to me. He had knowingly failed to tell his wives that he would be unable to give them children, deliberately ruining their lives. I forgave him and he turned into a sweet little boy praying in the corner. I decoded the dream about my father in the tub as: He was upset and set-up and trapped, embalmed in his burial vault. He was later removed and buried alongside his mother in another country. I feel his presence often.

To me, this is evidence of severe punishment for wronging others. I have chosen to forgive, not only because I would like to be forgiven for any folly I commit in anger or ignorance, but because I have evidence of the biblical statement, "Vengence is Mine sayeth the Lord." He alone is the fit purveyor of Justice and Salvation. I have other examples of doctors and others who have done grave injustice to others causing the loss of loved family members; and they shortly after had their loved wives die of CANCER. The tit for tat of the universe. Thank you Doug for all your good work.
    Last edited by amor; 6th February 2022 at 02:53.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

onevoice (6th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread